Thread: Jim Stone - Debunking The Nana Kwame Debunk

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Exclamation Jim Stone - Debunking The Nana Kwame Debunk

Debunking the Nana Kwame Debunk
    http://jimstonefreelance.com
    Nana Kwame is the man from Ghana who Blew the Ebola scam to smithereens and someone out there is obviously PISSED about it.
    A profile has been generated on Facebook claiming to be the real Nana Kwame, portraying him as a been to jail many times illiterate street punk. Shills and trolls are trying to get it huge exposure. Here is what makes it obviously FAKE:

There is a legitimate business in Ghana that Nana is co-owner of. And on that business facebook, Nana is listed as a co-owner and bartender. That would not be possible if Nana was an American street punk, and to debunk the next shill line: He found a business in Ghana and hijacked its identity, FINE THEN, how could he do this for fronting a scam and then, in two days get over 10,000 hits on his post, (which happened before I even posted it) if Nana was not already enormously popular somewhere? Obviously Nana owns a great business and is well liked in his community.

Here is the best evidence: Nana's English style. It is not American style, yet it is PERFECT. If Nana was a street punk educated in America, how could the English be a perfect match for that in Ghana, which was at one time occupied by Britain and as a result has English, PROPER ENGLISH, as a main language? QUESTION: How many been to jail many times American street punks can put together a perfect mini thesis in perfect English? And then have it cause an uproar?

The FINAL smoking gun -

Look at the one plus one private web site, the One Plus One facebook page and then read Nana's report from Ghana. These are all embedded in the same capture down the page a ways. THEY ALL MATCH PERFECTLY, it is obvious that the same educated man set up all 3. And how long has the one plus one web site been online? SINCE JULY OF 2013, A YEAR BEFORE THE "EBOLA" OUTBREAK WAS EVEN NEWS.
    And If I was not hitting a nerve somewhere, WHY WOULD THE FORUM GET BLASTED AWAY DAY ONE? You can lie all you want and they leave you alone. Sandy Hook proved it. WHY THEN IS THIS WEB SITE A TARGET?

To the shills and liars: Scam away, and when you are done I hope you get the worst formulation in your shot possible. Since one web site has already been toasted, I will stop with that.

Blockbuster: Executive Order For Ebola Quarantine ALREADY in place

This is a new one for me folks, but President Bush laid the groundwork for Ebola quarantines in 2003, And it was amended on July 31 2014 to contain terms which will allow them to just nail anyone now, Ebola or not. Read it and weep folks!
    The testimony of Ebola being delivered via injection in Africa is posted alongside and immediately below this top posted Executive Order or Click Here This testimony got banned on all the blogs and forums, IF ANYONE HAS THIS POSTED NOW, THEY ARE LEGIT. BANS WENT INTO PLACE IN MANY PLACES TO KEEP IT FROM GOING VIRAL.

If you do not want an Ebola disaster, ARCHIVE, POST POST AND REPOST THIS MAN'S TESTIMONY, IT CAN BE THE DEATH BLOW FOR THE EBOLA SCAM. They can run whatever scam they want in the media, but if most of the world's governments opt out on mandatory vaccines, the scam will fail miserably.
    Now on to that executive order, which is probably just as important:

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release
    April 4, 2003
    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 361(b) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 264(b)), it is hereby ordered as follows:
    Section 1. Based upon the recommendation of the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary"), in consultation with the Surgeon General, and for the purpose of specifying certain communicable diseases for regulations providing for the apprehension, detention, or conditional release of individuals to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of suspected communicable diseases, the following communicable diseases are hereby specified pursuant to section 361(b) of the Public Health Service Act:
    (a) Cholera; Diphtheria; infectious Tuberculosis; Plague; Smallpox; Yellow Fever; and Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (Lassa, Marburg, Ebola, Crimean-Congo, South American, and others not yet isolated or named).
    (b) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which is a disease associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, is transmitted from person to person predominantly by the aerosolized or droplet route, and, if spread in the population, would have severe public health consequences.
    Sec. 2. The Secretary, in the Secretary's discretion, shall determine whether a particular condition constitutes a communicable disease of the type specified in section 1 of this order.
    Sec. 3. The functions of the President under sections 362 and 364(a) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 265 and 267(a)) are assigned to the Secretary.
    Sec. 4. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit enforceable at law or equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, entities, officers, employees or agents, or any other person.
    Sec. 5. Executive Order 12452 of December 22, 1983, is hereby revoked.
    George W. Bush
    The White House,
    April 4, 2003.

The White House
    Office of the Press Secretary
    For Immediate Release July 31, 2014

Executive Order -- Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -

REVISED LIST OF QUARANTINABLE COMMUNICABLE DISEASES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 264(b) of title 42, United States Code, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1.  Amendment to Executive Order 13295.  Based upon the recommendation of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, in consultation with the Acting Surgeon General, and for the purposes set forth in section 1 of Executive Order 13295 of April 4, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13375 of April 1, 2005, section 1 of Executive Order 13295 shall be further amended by replacing subsection (b) with the following:

"(b)  Severe acute respiratory syndromes, which are diseases that are associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, are capable of being transmitted from person to person, and that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled.  This subsection does not apply to influenza."

Sec. 2.  General Provisions.  (a)  Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department, agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b)  This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

BARACK OBAMA

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (15th October 2014), ElfeMya (15th October 2014), fourty-two (15th October 2014), Hervé (15th October 2014), Inaiá (15th October 2014), JRS (15th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Jim Stone - Debunking The Nana Kwame Debunk

Nana Kwame, a bar owner in Ghana according to Jim Stone, has something to say about Ebola when there is NO EBOLA IN GHANA. As I said on another thread, the strip-club owner next door can say whatever he wants, and even the grocery shop owner next to my house can say whatever he wants, that doesn't mean it's true.

Hey Jim Stone, I know a sushi bar owner somewhere in eastern Asia who claims that his fish have been contaminated with Ebola, why don't you publish this 'smoking gun' on your website ? Is it because you know that it's complete BS ?

Related debunk: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post888170

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

kemo (15th October 2014), Selene (15th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Lightbulb Jim Stone Update - 10-15-14

http://jimstonefreelance.com

FORUM UNDER BOTH DDOS AND SHILL ATTACK

This is an important update for anyone who is a web admin or who is trying to use the forum:
    I set up a test account and made a post, and then hit the forum with a different computer on a different IP. THE POST DID NOT SHOW ON THE SECOND COMPUTER, YET REMAINED VISIBLE ON THE POSTING COMPUTER EVEN THROUGH PAGE REFRESHES. THIS IS HOW THEY ARE CENSORING THE FORUM, THEY ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THEIR POST CAN BE SEEN BY EVERYONE, WHEN REALLY IT IS NOT VISIBLE AT ALL EXCEPT TO THE EXACT PERSON WHO POSTED IT.

This is a lesser known trick to prevent people from getting their word out, even when they think they are because they can see it right on screen. Vanilla used to have a plugin that would do this, but that plugin vanished probably because the ability to do this was usurped by the DOD and classified. It now exists only in the realm of shill and censor tanks

This enables shill tanks to then totally dominate a forum because only their stuff shows up.

Your legitimate post will not show up on the forum even if you can see it right in front of you, "on the forum". They have effectively killed the forum. With unlimited NSA back doors into everything now, any platform for legitimate discussion will be destroyed, my forum got nailed simply because I specifically stated NO TOPIC IS BANNED, and someone could not have that. The topic then became my birth certificate and that if I did not post it, I am a liar who censors everything. Obviously people DO NOT POST THEIR GOD DAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATES.

When I began deleting shill posts, the forum then got nailed by a massive DDOS attack, and despite it being easily powerful enough to handle everyone on it five times over, it ground to a near halt.

World Changer, who many web admins know of, is NOT a low level idiot

World changer is too capable of posting too many shill threads and mail box plugging e-mails to be real. the "World changer" intelligence mission has ONE job - to try to force people to post totally not provable hatred towards Jews, to such an extent that it wrecks credibility. If you do not comply you face constant attack, accusing you of being a Jew and burying the truth. World Changer also attempts to spark fights between different people in the alternative media who should be friends, divide and conquer, a classic psy op. If you are under assault by the "World Changer" psy op, which will escalate assaults even to the level of DDOS attacks, do not feed the beast, wasting valuable time of people fighting the good fight and sewing discord is what the "World Changer" psyop has been set up to do. Ignore it, and then hope you do not get DDOS attacked.
    They are not giving up on destroying Nana Kwame

Here is the typical come on, that has happened to me several times now from several different people, all of which landed in the forum to be seen by everyone, despite not even ONE news link or anything else making it from forum members or even anonymous guests today:
    Hi! I read your blog/forum/web site and LOVE what you post. But the Nana Qwame report, which I copied and posted everywhere, ended up making me look like an idiot. I found out that Nana Kwame has a different facebook account (link provided) where he is a street punk / Aspiring musician /dog catcher / Lawyer / Auto Mechanic /Aspiring Janitor/ Food service worker/ (whatever they come up with) and though I at least partly agree with what his post stated that Nana is NOT really in Africa at all. He is in fact an American who grew up in ______________ and now lives in ______________ and now does ______________ for profession. I strongly suggest YOU SAVE FACE AND DELETE HIS POST, YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT FOR FALLING FOR IT.

If you receive these messages, they are either parrot posts from people who have been fooled or intelligence agencies going for a stab. The Nana Kwame post is doing battle with the Ebola scam crowd, and the best possible psy op teams are in overdrive now trying to destroy it. FOR THE RECORD: NANA KWAME IS EASILY, AND I MEAN EASILY PROVEN LEGIT. So the worst of the worst have been given the job of defying reality against all odds. They are using classic mind control mental flips in their messages: "I normally am an avid fan" and "I really like the nana post and wish it was real". It is laughable that several completely different American backgrounds for "Nana" have been sent, I guess they are toe dipping for whatever they think might work.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th October 2014), avid (15th October 2014), Hervé (15th October 2014), justntime2learn (15th October 2014), Matt P (15th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (15th October 2014), sheme (10th November 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Stone Update - 10-15-14

So, if nobody responds you'll know. Guess yours was a real post haha!
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

linksplatinum (15th October 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

I can personally confirm this method of censoring (allowing the poster to see the comment but no one else). My local newspaper is the Lexington Herald-Leader. Like most newspapers, they used to allow free and simple reader comments online. But more truth would come through the comments than you got from the newspaper so they began deleting comments and then gradually making it more and more difficult to comment. Now you can't at all mostly, except occasionally through facebook (which I don't use). The interesting comments have all dried up, which has always been the only worthwhile part of going to "mainstream" papers in my opinion. So first I noticed my comments were always being deleted. After complaining to the staff at the paper it stopped. But I found myself down at my mother's one day and got online to check on an article's comments and noticed my comments weren't there that I had just posted that morning. I went home at lunch and got on my computer, went to the article and there were my comments. I called my dad and some others to confirm and it was. I was the only one who could see my comments. I was pretty pissed but a little in awe, too, that they could do that.
    This was about 5 years ago. So, if my po-dunk local newspaper has been employing this censoring technology for the last 5 years that should tell you a little something about the bigger picture.
    Great post. And thanks for jogging the memory. I had completely forgotten about this.

Btw, this reminds me of another similar thing. Remember when GWBush was (s)elected for his 2nd term and the thing you always heard was "How could so many people be so stupid?" I always told people in response that that reaction was fabricated by the ptb. They deceive and trick us into feeling isolated, in so many ways, with so many methods.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th October 2014), animovado (15th October 2014), Elixir (16th October 2014), Hervé (15th October 2014), hohoemi (18th February 2016), KiwiElf (16th October 2014), linksplatinum (15th October 2014), mountain_jim (15th October 2014), sheme (10th November 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I can personally confirm this method of censoring (allowing the poster to see the comment but no one else). My local newspaper is the Lexington Herald-Leader. Like most newspapers, they used to allow free and simple reader comments online. But more truth would come through the comments than you got from the newspaper so they began deleting comments and then gradually making it more and more difficult to comment. Now you can't at all mostly, except occasionally through facebook (which I don't use). The interesting comments have all dried up, which has always been the only worthwhile part of going to "mainstream" papers in my opinion. So first I noticed my comments were always being deleted. After complaining to the staff at the paper it stopped. But I found myself down at my mother's one day and got online to check on an article's comments and noticed my comments weren't there that I had just posted that morning. I went home at lunch and got on my computer, went to the article and there were my comments. I called my dad and some others to confirm and it was. I was the only one who could see my comments. I was pretty pissed but a little in awe, too, that they could do that.
    This was about 5 years ago. So, if my po-dunk local newspaper has been employing this censoring technology for the last 5 years that should tell you a little something about the bigger picture.
    Great post. And thanks for jogging the memory. I had completely forgotten about this.

Btw, this reminds me of another similar thing. Remember when GWBush was (s)elected for his 2nd term and the thing you always heard was "How could so many people be so stupid?" I always told people in response that that reaction was fabricated by the ptb. They deceive and trick us into feeling isolated, in so many ways, with so many methods.

Matt

Sounds like a virtual adhoc server that filters comments through a proxy IP like a :8080 setup or something else that can skim data and redistribute through a different firewall. Tricky bastards, they sooner or later get busted out for that. That probably gets stored away I would imagine, for some other devious use.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Matt P (15th October 2014), sheme (10th November 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Confirmation of the Zack Taylor interview:

BORDER PATROL AGENT: FEMA HAS PREPARED FOR 200,000,000 AMERICAN DEATHS

This is from the Examiner, and it fits hand in glove with what I have said about the border patrol - they are NOT there to keep illegals out. You will want to go to the Examiner report where they have a video testimony from this border patrol agent (linked below).

If you want to know why Nana Kwame got shilled so heavily, 200,000,000 near future American deaths via falsified vaccines may very well be the reason
    Examiner: A retired Border Patrol Agent has made some startling claims, as to what we are not being told about the recent surge in illegal aliens over our Southern border, and its consequences. The agent, Zack Taylor, spent many years as a supervisor working along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas, and as a U.S. Border Patrol Section Chief in Tuscon, Ariz.

During a taped interview, Taylor said that the huge numbers of foreign nationals from Central America and Mexico now arriving on our border, are here because Obama is inviting them here, and the recent surge is actually a coordinated event. "The U.S. government has CIA, FBI, DHS, Army, Navy, and Marines in Central America," said Taylor.

And, there is some evidence to suggest Taylor is right..

A recently leaked Border Patrol memo stated that the agency expects to see more than 230,000 unaccompanied minors to make the illegal journey to this country by the end of 2015, the Associated Press reported.

Taylor also spoke a great deal about the threat being posed to Americans by communicable diseases being brought into this country by illegal aliens.

"We don’t know when CDC (Centers for Disease Control) takes custody of one of these people from Homeland Security and whisks them off somewhere--we don’t know where--what disease they have been diagnosed with, Taylor said. "We know it’s communicable…We assume it’s serious."

But, it was what the retired agent said next that will send a chill down your spine...

Taylor said:

They're anticipating a large national crisis. When you see that FEMA is preparing for two hundred million deaths in the United States, that tells you something. When you see that the government is controlling the supply of ammunition and that basic medical supplies are in short supply in southern Arizona, something's wrong...They are anticipating something drastic.

As someone who has spoken to Mr. Taylor many times, this columnist knows this man to be honest, reasoned and well informed. He keeps in regular contact with those currently working on the border, and has proven to be a valuable source of information time and time again.

Furthermore, Mr. Taylor (as I always address him) has spent most of his life in service to his country, and never makes a statement before giving it great thought...That is what makes this revelation so frightening.

Remember, these are not the ravings of a so-called 'conspiracy nut,' nor are these the scripted words of Jesse Ventura on truTV. This warning comes from a man who has spent 20+ years on the border, and is often called upon by this nation's political writers for his expert insights into national security.

So, what will it be? Ebola? A massive outbreak of H1N1 (swine flu)? A dengue fever outbreak? Or, a combination of all of those, plus something else just as hideous?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

OfficialNanaKwame (3rd November 2014), sheme (10th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Exclamation The Liberian Daily Observer CONFIRMS Nana Kwame's testimony!

The Liberian Daily Observer confirms Nana Kwame's testimony
    Red cross did indeed inject people who subsequently got "ebola" And they did it in a way that would be perfect for organ harvesting. Read it and weep Guidestone Group, this is yet another slam to your Ebola scam.
    Permalink - http://jimstonefreelance.com/ebolaformaldehyde.html
    By:
    Observer Staff, August 2, 2014

A man in Schieffelin, a community located in Margibi County on the Robertsfield Highway, has been arrested for attempting to put formaldehyde into a well used by the community.

Reports say around 10 a.m., he approached the well with powder in a bottle. Mobbed by the community, he confessed that he had been paid to put formaldeyde into the well, and that he was not the only one. He reportedly told community dwellers, “We are many.” There are are agents in Harbel, Dolostown, Cotton Tree and other communities around the country, he said.

State radio, ELBC, reports that least 10 people in the Dolostown community have died after drinking water from poisoned wells.

Admin insert: The following confirms that my report about them poisoning bagged water was BANG ON:

The man also alleged that some water companies, particularly those bagging mineral water to sell, are also involved. The poison, he said, produces Ebola-like symptoms and subsequently kills people.

The Red Cross facilitated this with shots and did organ harvesting:

Link below~~~~>

http://www.liberianobserver.com/comm...cine-campaigns

The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with 'Ebola Vaccines'. Once injected, it reportedly produces Ebola-like symptoms and sends victims into a coma. Shortly thereafter, victims expire. Communities are now reportedly chasing vaccine peddlers out of their communities. After 10 children reportedied from the 'vaccine' in Bensonville, the peddlers were reportedly chased out of the community upon their next visit.

It is possible that the 'vaccine' is/was composed of the same formaldehyde-water mixture. This publication has received reports from families whose loved ones' organs were missing upon return of the bodies to the families. Families suspect an organ trafficking operation is capitalizing on the outbreak of the Ebola virus in Liberia.

The district's representative condemned the act as barbaric, but called upon Liberians not to doubt the existence of the Ebola virus in the country. An investigation is ongoing.

Read original Liberian Daily Observer post HERE
    http://www.liberianobserver.com/secu...ebola-symptoms

Here is my original report, where I believed this was happening, from October 5th
    "Ebola" in Africa may well be a chemical attack instead.
    JJMC wrote: I think its an open and shut case that this "ebola"is actually a CIA-Zionist bio-chemcial weapon tested in Africa, but being used to control Americans thru fear. If they release the chemical poison here it will definitely result in bedlam and martial law. This is also why they are not worried about the borders as this is not a virus...

My response:
    I strongly believe this is exactly what we are looking at in Africa. We are getting no Ebola pictures out of there, all photos appear to be of people sick with the flu, and there are a LOT of poisons out there that mimic the flu (McDonalds food is the one I am most familiar with.) If the NWO wanted to poison a water source that was well trusted that many people used, it would be DIRT SIMPLE in Africa and people there would not likely draw the connection.

It is very important to know this - Africans may wash their clothes in a dirty river or questionable water, but they DO NOT DRINK THAT WATER, Africa has had a drinking water revolution and nowadays EVERYONE there drinks packaged water, the same way Mexico does. Packaged water is a Multi billion dollar business in Africa, because people there are aware of the dangers of drinking bad water. It is all packaged now, usually in bags (which are cheaper than bottles) which makes it cheap enough for Africans to afford.

http://www.smallstarter.com/browse-i...ness-in-africa

All the NWO would have to do to kick off a very predictable "plague" would be to select the brand of water that hit the numbers of sick they wanted, and then poison it. No one would draw the connection to purified water and I strongly believe that this is in fact what is being done to actually get people sick there. THAT would explain two things - 1. Why this brand of "Ebola" shows no Ebola symptoms and 2. Why a different virus has not been named in all of this. Poisoning via water sources, in my opinion, explains what is going on in Africa better than anything else.
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 16th October 2014 at 23:59.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Inaiá (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), sheme (10th November 2014), sigma6 (17th October 2014), Tyy1907 (16th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Liberian Daily Observer CONFIRMS Nana Kwame's testimony!

God, have mercy..

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pweeky For This Post:

conk (17th October 2014), Inaiá (17th October 2014), linksplatinum (16th October 2014), OfficialNanaKwame (3rd November 2014), sigma6 (17th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The title of this thread is a lie. The Liberian Daily Observer DID NOT CONFIRM Nana Kwame's testimony at all.

Nana Kwame, a bar owner, wrote:

Quote The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross.
    and the Liberian Daily Observer wrote:

Quote The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with 'Ebola Vaccines'.
    The Liberian Daily Observer DID NOT mention the Red Cross in its article and therefore, did not confirm Nana Kwame's nonsense.

Sorry Jim but you are going down.
    Last edited by Atlas; 16th October 2014 at 23:15.

20. Link to Post #11
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    The title of this thread is a lie. The Liberian Daily Observer DID NOT CONFIRM Nana Kwame's testimony at all.

Quote The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross.

Quote The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with 'Ebola Vaccines'.
    The Liberian Daily Observer DID NOT mention the Red Cross in its article and therefore, did not confirm Nana Kwame's nonsense.

I already put that link out, and so did several other people about the Vaccine article which stemmed from the Liberian Observer... So I went ahead and added it once more, since "the title doesn't match the article".
    When Jim adds to his updates, everyone that has been to his site, has more or less been following his threads up to this point. So the reference to this latest one here is just another dot connector to what Nana has already said in the testimony from days ago.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Tyy1907 (16th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)
    ... When Jim adds to his updates, everyone that has been to his site, has more or less been following his threads ...
    I used to follow Jim's threads too. But since he is unable to acknowledge a simple reality (the fact that Nana is just mister anyone saying just about anything) and since he seems unable to make proper use of reason and common sense, I'll continue to follow his threads and I won't forget to tag whatever he says in the future with the word 'B.S.'.

Or how freelance journalism turned into B.S. journalism. What a shame... really.
    Last edited by Atlas; 17th October 2014 at 00:10.

23. Link to Post #13
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

I get what your saying buares, answer this though. Why is it that you, and maybe a couple of others, are the only ones that are agreeing with what your saying? The thanks on these posts here since the start of this, are outweighing what your comments have by far. That should tell you that the majority is in agreement with this info, and that says a lot IMO.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

sigma6 (17th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I get what your saying buares, answer this though. Why is it that you, and maybe a couple of others, are the only ones that are agreeing with what your saying? The thanks on these posts here since the start of this, are outweighing what your comments have by far. That should tell you that the majority is in agreement with this info, and that says a lot IMO.
    Links, is it because "71 percent of all Americans say they support airstrikes in Iraq" (source) that it does mean that this is the right thing to do ? I don't really care what the majority think, the truth is much more important than the opinion of the everyday sheeple, don't you think ?
    Last edited by Atlas; 17th October 2014 at 00:56.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

conk (17th October 2014), OfficialNanaKwame (3rd November 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

I don't get how you can call members that have been agreeing with Jim Stone, and not to mention have been here on PA a helluva lot longer than my self sheeple. Many of them are very seasoned to the BS hatricks that have come and gone over the past several years. I don't think that that what you just said was a fair statement to the other members here honestly.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

sigma6 (17th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I swear your a plant...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Atlas (17th October 2014), linksplatinum (17th October 2014), OfficialNanaKwame (3rd November 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I don't get how you can call members that have been agreeing with Jim Stone, and not to mention have been here on PA a helluva lot longer than my self sheeple. Many of them are very seasoned to the BS hatricks that have come and gone over the past several years. I don't think that that what you just said was a fair statement to the other members here honestly.
    Do you mean I just called the members "sheeple". OMG, I'm so sorry! What about Jim Stone calling the Red Cross workers killers ? Isn't it even worse ?

Quote Posted by Jim Stone
    Red cross did indeed inject people who subsequently got "ebola" And they did it in a way that would be perfect for organ harvesting.

So what else links ?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I swear your a plant...
    Is this a compliment...? well thank you very much then ! I appreciate the feeling.

Come on guys, you can do better than that.
    Last edited by Atlas; 17th October 2014 at 02:07.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I don't get how you can call members that have been agreeing with Jim Stone, and not to mention have been here on PA a helluva lot longer than my self sheeple. Many of them are very seasoned to the BS hat tricks that have come and gone over the past several years. I don't think that that what you just said was a fair statement to the other members here honestly.
    Do you mean I just called the members "sheeple". OMG, I'm so sorry! What about Jim Stone calling the Red Cross workers killers ? Isn't it even worse ?

Red cross did indeed inject people who subsequently got "ebola" And they did it in a way that would be perfect for organ harvesting.

I swear your a plant...
    Is this a compliment...? well thank you very much then ! I appreciate the feeling. ...
    The Red Cross has a history of killing innocent people, in fact in retrospect it did look like a culling as well as a money saving slate cleaning. They are desperate and dependent on a constant influx of money and under complete government control. One minute you're an expert, the next you're that naive???

And no, absolutely not, It's not intended to be a compliment, you're deluding yourself if that is what you think...
    Last edited by sigma6; 17th October 2014 at 12:38.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

linksplatinum (17th October 2014), OfficialNanaKwame (3rd November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Ok fellows.. allow me to step into the room. Reading through this thread I see an unnecessary amount of name calling. I am not even going to bother to call anyone of you out singly but will ask that each step back a pace or two.

What we are all in AGREEMENT on is that the "ebola psy-op" is in full swing .. SO, instead of questioning each other's integrity perhaps three REALLY smart guys could work together and DIG deeper. There is an agenda and NO SINGLE person has the truth here. We are seasoned researchers who know that to question everything is necessary to penetrate the layers of deception.

The Red Cross is indeed complicit but most of the caring volunteers aren't.. spend some time separating the grain from the chaff and for crying out loud work together.

Love.. always.. Christine

I don't get how you can call members that have been agreeing with Jim Stone, and not to mention have been here on PA a helluva lot longer than my self sheeple. Many of them are very seasoned to the BS hat tricks that have come and gone over the past several years. I don't think that that what you just said was a fair statement to the other members here honestly.

I swear your a plant...
    Is this a compliment...? well thank you very much then ! I appreciate the feeling. ...
    The Red Cross has a history of killing innocent people, in fact in retrospect it did look like a culling as well as a money saving slate cleaning. They are desperate for money and under complete government control. One minute you're an expert, the next you're that naive???

And no, absolutely not, It's not intended to be a compliment, you're deluding yourself if that is what you think...

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hey im there. Wonder if this dude wants to grab a coffee so i can vett him haha
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast