+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

1. Link to Post #101
    Australia Avalon Retired Member KaiLee's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

Quote read up on Chaos Magic belief is the core of this practice; and language is used as the tool to manipulate belief (chaos magic knows how powerful belief is) you could consider the OP a bit of a chaos magic spell really.

either way, it seems very applicable to this thread.

Quote Chaos magic

Spellings include 'chaos' and 'kaos', and is a postmodern and post-postmodern magical tradition which emphasizes the pragmatic use of belief systems and the creation of new and unorthodox methods.[1]

Although there are a few techniques unique to chaos magick (such as some forms of sigil magic), chaos magic is often highly individualistic and borrows liberally from other belief systems, due to chaos magick having a central belief that belief is a tool. Some common sources of inspiration include such diverse areas as science fiction, scientific theories, traditional ceremonial magic, neoshamanism, Eastern philosophy, world religions, and individual experimentation. Despite tremendous individual variation, chaos magicians (sometimes called "chaotes"[2]) often work with chaotic and humorous paradigms, such as the worship of Hundun from Taoism and it is common for chaotes to believe in whatever god suits their current paradigm and discard it when necessary. Chaotes can be agnostic or atheist and regard magical practice as merely psychological, not paranormal. Some chaos magicians also use psychedelic drugs in practices such as chemognosticism.[3]
    Chaos magickians are often seen by other occultists as dangerous or worrisome revolutionaries. Real kaos magickians embrace this.[2]
    According to chaos practitioners a computer is the central tool for connecting the followers, building virtual knowledge libraries and it also could be used for the simulation of the online ritual environment.[4]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic

Perhaps bill is a practitioner (knowingly or not)

Oh thank you so much for this. That is how I practice. I even have a ken for the 8 pointed figure. I never knew that anyone had actually written about it in such terms though. The parts about belief are crucial. Noting that belief is a tool and transient.

I've stated here that I don't have belief in the alien agenda. In my mind, that does not mean it is not real. Obviously something is going on. But due to my experience with belief I consciously refuse to interact with belief and aliens. My experience tells me belief is an invitation. Many years ago I made the decision that I no longer wished to interact with spirits. Even though I know they are real, I chose not to believe in their presence. Perhaps belief is not the precise word to use, but it resonates with the best feel.
    It is my view that this is a very important topic.
    Last edited by KaiLee; 24th October 2014 at 02:09. Reason: Fix quote box

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KaiLee For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Chester (24th October 2014), donk (24th October 2014), Frank V (23rd October 2014), guayabal (24th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), seko (25th October 2014), TargeT (24th October 2014), william r sanford72 (26th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Actually, I thought more about it today. One interesting thought was the god/dude at the top of the "pyramid", whose been around along time and all the rest of the attributes you mentioned, that's a possibility.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Frank V (24th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), Jean-Marie (26th October 2014), william r sanford72 (26th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    Actually, I thought more about it today. One interesting thought was the god/dude at the top of the "pyramid", whose been around along time and all the rest of the attributes you mentioned, that's a possibility.
    Yeah, man. That's what keeps rolling around in my head too.. It sorta makes me realize that it's probably been rolling around in my head for a while now. This person is a 'purist'. 'Letting it all roll'. Like the ultimate Darwinian Theorist, as Bill called it.. The thing that catches my attention is that a 'Purist' (or someone who is willing to let things unfold and evolve on its own) will not, and Cannot stand against the world,, if that world chooses Peace..

This would be a very lonely man. I want to hold him down and give him a 'pink face' until he says UNCLE...

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Baby Steps (26th October 2014), Frank V (24th October 2014), Jean-Marie (26th October 2014), Omni (24th October 2014), RUSirius (24th October 2014), seko (25th October 2014), TargeT (24th October 2014), william r sanford72 (26th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

What was I saying about the mainstreams drip drip disclosure, I had to laugh
    when I saw this even the BBC news page is joining in today....LOL .....
    Which is a bit coincindental , Although dismissed by some sceptics
    its an pretty compelling incident imo , with far to many witness's for
    it to be imagination or mass hysteria . It was either ET's or advanced
    life already here living alongside us , parrellel universe visitors, Future
    time travelling tourists or advanced terrestrial military hardware , but
    seems a little early for that but who knows ? But any way not just
    migrating spiders...LOL.....Unless you know different ??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 October 2014 Last updated at 01:31

The day UFOs stopped playBy Richard Padula
    BBC World Service Sport

The Stadio Artemi Franchi in 1954, the year the UFOs were sighted

Sixty years ago a football match ground to a halt when unidentified flying objects were
    spotted above a stadium in Florence. Did aliens come to earth? If not, what were they?

It was 27 October 1954, a typically crisp autumn day in Tuscany. The mighty Fiorentina
    club was playing against its local rival Pistoiese.

Ten-thousand fans were watching in the concrete bowl of the Stadio Artemi Franchi. But
    just after half-time the stadium fell eerily silent - then a roar went up from the crowd. The
    spectators were no longer watching the match, but were looking up at the sky, fingers
    pointing. The players stopped playing, the ball rolled to a stand-still.

One of the footballers on the pitch was Ardico Magnini - he was something of a legend
    at the club and had played for Italy at the 1954 World Cup.

"I remember everything from A to Z," he says. "It was something that looked like an egg
    that was moving slowly, slowly, slowly. Everyone was looking up and also there was some
    glitter coming down from the sky, silver glitter.

"We were astonished we had never seen anything like it before. We were absolutely shocked."

Players pointing up at the sky

Play was suspended because spectators saw something in the sky, according to the
    referee's match report.

Among the crowd was Gigi Boni, a lifelong Fiorentina fan. "I remember clearly seeing this
    incredible sight," he says. His description of multiple objects differs slightly from Magnini's.

"They were moving very fast and then they just stopped. It all lasted a couple of minutes.
    I would like to describe them as being like Cuban cigars. They just reminded me of Cuban
    cigars, in the way they looked."

La Nazione had a photo of the UFO over Florence La Nazione's headline reads: Glass fibres
    fall on Tuscan cities after globes and flying saucers pass by. Lower headline: The sighting
    over Florence (with a photograph, now lost, of the UFO).

Boni has spent many years reliving that day in his mind. "I think they were extra-terrestrial.
    That's what I believe, and there's no other explanation I can give myself."

Another of the players, Romolo Tuci, still sprightly in his 70s, agrees. "In those years everybody
    was talking about aliens, everybody was talking UFOs and we had the experience, we saw them,
    we saw them directly, for real."

The incident at the stadium cannot simply be interpreted as mass hysteria - there were numerous
    UFO sightings in many towns across Tuscany that day and over the days that followed. According
    to some eyewitness accounts a ray of white light was seen in the sky coming from Prato,
    north of Florence.

Another man who relishes the chance to speak about that day is Roberto Pinotti, the president of
    Italy's National UFO Centre. He has written many books about UFOs and his home in the centre of
    Florence is stuffed full of alien memorabilia, posters of old Italian B-movies, framed newspaper
    articles and black-and-white photographs of blurry flying saucers.

"The players and the public were stunned seeing these objects above the stadium," Pinotti says.

"At the time the newspapers spoke of aliens from Mars. Of course now we know that is not so - but
    we may conclude that it was an intelligent phenomenon, a technological phenomenon and a
    phenomenon that cannot be linked with anything we know on Earth."

He's also intrigued by the material that fell from the sky - what Magnini describes as silver glitter.

Illustration showing flying saucers over Florence "A wave of flying saucers over Italy," reported
    the Domenica del Corriere three years later. With thanks to the Fondazione Corriere della Sera for
    the use of material from their historic archives.

Artist's impression of UFOs over stadium A sketch of UFOs over the stadium by Silvio Neri

"It is a fact that at the same time the UFOs were seen over Florence there was a strange, sticky
    substance falling from above. In English we call this 'angel hair'," says Pinotti.

"The only problem is after a short period of time it disintegrates." As a 10-year-old-boy he witnessed
    this phenomenon himself. "I remember, in broad daylight, seeing the roofs of the houses in Florence
    covered in this white substance for one hour and, like snow, it just evaporated.

"No-one knows what this strange substance has to do with UFOs."

"Angel hair" - the fluff that fell from the sky

Variously described by witnesses as similar to cotton wool or cobwebs, the substance was hard to collect
    because it disintegrated on contact - but some people were determined to find out what it was.

One of them was a journalist at the Florentine newspaper La Nazione, the late Giorgio Batini. In 2003 he
    told an Italian television programme, Voyager, how on that day he received hundreds of phone calls about
    the sightings. From the offices of La Nazione in the centre of town his own view of the sky was blocked by
    the Cathedral, so he went up to the top of the newspaper's building to see what everyone was talking about.
    The 81-year-old recalled seeing "shiny balls" moving fast towards the dome of the Cathedral.

Continue reading the main story
    Find out more
    The players and fans from that legendary game spoke to World Football on BBC World Service.

Listen via the iPlayer

Batini ventured out to investigate. He came across a wood outside the city that was covered in the white fluff.
    He gathered several samples by rolling them up on a matchstick, and took them to the Institute of Chemical
    Analysis at the University of Florence. When he got there he found that others had done the same.

The lab, led by respected scientist Prof Giovanni Canneri, subjected the material to spectrographic analysis and
    concluded that it contained the elements boron, silicon, calcium and magnesium, and that it was not radioactive.
    Unfortunately this did not provide any conclusive answers - and the material was destroyed in the process.

A sample of the mysterious "angel hair" A sample of the mysterious "angel hair" was photographed for the
    newspapers Could it have come from a UFO? "It's an absolutely silly idea. Science totally rejects this idea,
    " says US Air Force pilot-turned-astronomer James McGaha. From the Grasslands Observatory in South
    Eastern Arizona he has spent more than 40,000 hours staring at the night sky. Not to mention the additional
    hours he's spent in the cockpit of US fighter jets.

"You know the whole UFO phenomenon is nothing but myth, magic and superstition, wrapped up in this idea
    that somehow aliens are coming here either to save us or destroy us," he says.

In McGaha's view, the whole spectacle, "angel hair" and all, was nothing more than migrating spiders.

"When I looked at this case originally I thought perhaps it was a fireball, a very bright meteor breaking up in
    the atmosphere. They can be cigar-shaped with pieces breaking off. But it became fairly apparent that this
    was actually caused by young spiders spinning webs, very, very thin webs.

"The spiders use these webs as sails and they link together and you get a big glob of this stuff in the sky and
    the spiders ride on this to move between locations. They just fly on the wind and these things have been
    recorded at 14,000 feet above the ground. So, when the sunlight glistens off this, you get all kinds of visual effects.

Short vid on migrating spider webs on link...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29342407

"As some of this stuff breaks off and falls to the ground, this all seems magical of course," says McGaha.
    "But I'm fairly confident that's what happened that day."

This theory is backed up by the fact that September and October are the months when spiders in the northern
    hemisphere migrate - and spectacular spider migrations still make headlines today. But it hasn't convinced everyone.

"Of course I know about the migrating spiders hypothesis - it's pure nonsense. It's an old story and also a stupid
    story," says Pinotti.

He disputes the spider theory because of the chemical analysis of the "angel hair" samples. Spider silk is a
    protein - an organic compound containing nitrogen, calcium, hydrogen and oxygen - not the elements
    reportedly found in the samples Batini and others brought to the university.

The witnesses reunite at Stadio Artemi Franchi: Ardico Magnini, Gigi Boni, Ronaldo Lomi and Romolo Tuci Players
    Ardico Magnini, Ronaldo Lomi and Romolo Tuci with their fan Gigi Boni (second left), at the ground

Sixty years on, the chances of determining the cause of the incident are slim. "I wouldn't trust any reports of an
    old and strange event like this unless I'd seen the data," says science writer Philip Ball. He agrees that the
    elements said to have been observed in the "angel hair" don't seem to tally with the spider theory.

"Magnesium and calcium are fairly common elements in living bodies, boron and silicon much less so - but if these
    were the main elements that the white fluff contained, it doesn't sound to me as though they'd come from spiders," he says.

So it all remains a mystery. No matter what the scientists say, those who were there are convinced that what
    they saw was unlike anything on earth.

Romolo Tuci just feels lucky to have been there. His eyes dance excitedly as he remembers that curious day.
    "I was spell-bound and I was also so, so happy."

Video of spiders ballooning courtesy of Rob Ferber, Little Grove Farm

Additional research by Vibeke Venema

Listen again to the Mystery of the Fiorentina UFOs as featured on World Football on BBC World Service.

Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29342407

===================================================

===================================================

Defense Minister tell RT "Aliens Visiting Earth for Thousands of Years" Jaw Dropping Interview

Published on 22 Jun 2014

Sophie Shevardnadze: Our guest today is the Honorable Paul Hellyer, former
    minister of Defense of Canada, and he believes that life forms from space are
    present on Earth. It's great to have you on our show. Why do you say that UFOs
    are as real as airplanes flying over our heads?

Paul Hellyer: Because I know that they are. As a matter of fact, they've been
    visiting our planet for thousands of years and one of the cases that would interest
    you most if you give me two or three minutes to answer is that during the Cold
    War, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying south from Russia across
    Europe, and Supreme Allied Command was very concerned and about ready to
    press the "Panic" button when they turned around and went back over the North
    Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for 3 years and
    they decided that, with absolute certainty, four species - at least -- had been
    visiting this planet for thousands of years. We have a long history of UFOs and of
    course there has been a lot more activity in the last few decades, since we invented
    the atomic bomb and they are very concerned about that and the fact that we
    might use it again, and because the Cosmos is a unity and it affects not just us but
    other people in the Cosmos, they are very much afraid that we might be stupid
    enough to start using atomic weapons again, and this would be very bad for us and
    for them as well.

He was Canadian minister of Defense in 1960s, ruling over the country's armed
    forces during the time of the Cold War -- and when he retired he publicly stated
    that we are not alone in the universe, and some guests from outer space actually
    live here, on planet Earth. Is this fantasy? Is someone actually watching us? Today
    we ask the man who says UFOs are a serious business -- Paul Hellyer.

If we down at least one UFO we'll be facing an interstellar war - Former Defense
    Minister of Canada
    FULL SCRIPT: http://on.rt.com/32htd6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The day UFOs stopped play......Florance Italy 1954 // UFO Files of the Italian Air Force

more on .....https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...612#post892612
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th October 2014 at 18:17.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (10th November 2014), cuitlahuac (29th October 2014), Frank V (24th October 2014), Jean-Marie (26th October 2014), seko (25th October 2014), Ulyse30 (9th November 2014), william r sanford72 (26th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

"It is a fact that at the same time the UFOs were seen over Florence there was a strange, sticky
    substance falling from above. In English we call this 'angel hair'," says Pinotti.

"The only problem is after a short period of time it disintegrates." As a 10-year-old-boy he witnessed
    this phenomenon himself. "I remember, in broad daylight, seeing the roofs of the houses in Florence
    covered in this white substance for one hour and, like snow, it just evaporated.

"No-one knows what this strange substance has to do with UFOs."
    Nowadays angel hair comes in spray cans:
    http://www.news.com.au/sport/footbal...-1226956682506

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Aspen (24th October 2014), Cidersomerset (24th October 2014), Frank V (24th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Arau-I want to thank you again for the post on the previous page, and to direct others' attention to it.
    Last edited by donk; 24th October 2014 at 14:20.

12. Link to Post #107
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do not subscribe to the view that the 'Charles' interview was a waste of time...Rather amid the dis info there were quite a few gems. Bill probably thought that he had be conned ....However, in the fullness of time things that may appear have been negative turn out to have contributed to intellectual spiritual growth in the long term

RE •After the human race was greatly thinned out, and 'optimized' (with a surviving group of now higher average ability, capability, health, strength and intelligence), that group would be controlled, harnessed, and used to go out into the galaxy....This appears to be the theme of quite a few movies. A case in point appears to be the 'Maze Runner" just released now. No spoilers but the Maze itself depicted in the movie appears to be like a giant mandala. Are we dealing with a form of negative Buddhism of the Devadatta variety?

But why are we so blind ? ....even the Microsoft screen saver depicts the Agenda 21 program, open rolling countryside with only a very small part of the image depicting a densely congested human habitation zone consisting of towering buildings.

RE
    •The human race as we know it is the outcome of an ET experiment.
    •The ET experimenters are 100% benign and non-violent. They will not interfere, whatever happens in their experiment (which has been in progress for just under a million years, with another two million to run).

My best understanding is humans were put together by the Nommo, with the Annunaki having further tweaked human DNA for their own nefarious purposes.

MK

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (30th October 2014), Frank V (24th October 2014), heyokah (26th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), Jean-Marie (26th October 2014), TargeT (25th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

12 Monkees

http://vimeo.com/40434755

This is a form of "reverse moosh" magic. I won't say, "It won't happen," or I would be reversing the reverse.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Frank V (25th October 2014), heyokah (26th October 2014), MalteseKnight (25th October 2014), spiritwind (26th October 2014), william r sanford72 (26th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

I admit when I could be wrong, for some reason the story has stuck with me, it takes a while for me to process. I think every part of the story is possible, especially the god/dude or something along the lines of the individuals behavior and personal history, the only difference I have is a different outcome for humans, but I don't know how that will play out, just ideas.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Chester (26th October 2014), donk (25th October 2014), Frank V (25th October 2014), MalteseKnight (25th October 2014), william r sanford72 (26th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Maybe our souls are having fun with all this. They can see it from a more expansive perspective.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (26th October 2014), Baby Steps (26th October 2014), Chester (26th October 2014), donk (26th October 2014), Frank V (26th October 2014), GoodETxSG (25th October 2014), Jean-Marie (26th October 2014), RUSirius (26th October 2014), spiritwind (26th October 2014), william r sanford72 (26th October 2014)

20. Link to Post #111
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Maybe our souls are having fun with all this. They can see it from a more expansive perspective.
    Somehow I doubt that. Unless all human souls have a perverse sense of humor, which I would find very hard to accept. But then again, my soul isn't human, and there are many aspects of humanity (and even physicality) which I myself have difficulty relating to.

Undoubtedly, human souls, like most regularly incarnating souls, seek to learn from experience - experience leads to understanding, and wanting to understand is the primary function of pure consciousness - and quite obviously, incarnation is a vessel for this learning, this experiencing. However, I seriously doubt that anyone with a sane mind would voluntarily subject themselves to the atrocities taking place here on Earth on behalf of The Powers That Be™. (I don't want to call them "the elite", because that's not a title they deserve, albeit that one could argue that it's a title they have created for themselves, being the Darwinian fascists they are.)

21. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree with your comments. As one who also remembers volunteering for this mission many of us are like children holding sticks and wondering how this is supposed to work out. But I believe we have arranged for ourselves a secret weapon. I believe the energy now coming from the center of the blackhole in the galactic center will awaken us fully to who we are and what we can and have planned to do. In one of these nanoseconds we will laugh and throw away those sticks and fulfill our destiny.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peggy englebrake For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (26th October 2014), Baby Steps (26th October 2014), Frank V (26th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (26th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #113
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Message from the cow over soul to the human over soul : we volunteered to go into hamburgers for ten thousand years to teach you to love animals. We really can respect your mission to help these negative entities to find themselves, and it is progressing well!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Agape (26th October 2014), Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Frank V (26th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:18.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Bill Ryan (10th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Silo's Avatar
    Thanks

What about this:

It seems to me that times are strange, evil, and concerning, to say the least. Given that, we all seem to be looking for some kind of antidote, solution, or even intervention from on high.

What if we imagine a world where we were like....hey....don't come down here and mess with us....we just got this place cleaned up.

For example: a post-scarcity, post-war, world where everyone was content and flourishing as a being.

Can you imagine a scenario where some intrusion into our affairs would be unwelcome?
    just s

--the consequence of denile outweighs the risk of skepticism

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silo For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (29th October 2014), Baby Steps (27th October 2014), william r sanford72 (4th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HugoJudd (here)
    Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    The Elite Class are only elite because there exists a Non-Elite Class. If they all go underground or fly away leaving the Non-Elite behind, who will take out their garbage, plant the seeds, chop wood, carry water?
    Reminds me of the hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy- maybe the elite are building the ships to get rid of the pen pushers,accountants and hair dressers!
    http://www.nytimes.com/1995/04/26/ny...gen-pulse.html

When the body is cooled rapidly and stays very cold, the heart stops beating. But the body's metabolism also comes to a near standstill, sharply reducing the vital organs' need for blood and oxygen. At a body temperature below 80 degrees, a person can survive for a number of hours in a sort of suspended animation -- not measurably alive, yet not technically dead.
    When warmed up, the body can -- miraculously -- churn back to life, which is why ambulance crews will never pronounce a patient dead if he or she is cold.

The scenario presented in the Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy is no so farfetched, the human body seems to have an engineered emergency mechanism to go into hibernation when exposed to cold, and this is with no technological assistance, imagine how long a stasis state could be achieved if assisted... The human race may have been moved before and if we really are in a 3-D reality it would be a simple matter to recreate the environment and the ‘participants’ on the ground would wake up like they always do, a new day and have no idea they were moved, buildings, structures, flowers blooming in the front yard just as you left them...
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Baby Steps (27th October 2014), william r sanford72 (4th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by poetbil (here)
    no no don't frighten these lovely people ,let em go ,amen
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    If the elite want to leave Earth , I would say to them what the plajaren have said , there are many dangers in space , and always someone who carries a bigger club ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vj4...yqgyiPeJZBvNjg

Captain K (if you can believe his story of spending 17 years on Mars) reminds us you don’t just move to a new planet and not have to adjust to the new entity that governs said rock, he claims his personality on Mars was totally different then when he’s on Earth, interfacing with the energy of each new environment can be difficult to say the least. I feel it just moving to new cities.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Hervé (27th October 2014)

33. Link to Post #118
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

GALACTIC PLANETARY WILDLIFE PARK (AFRICA).

According to Capt. Bill Robertson, Africa was a Planetary Wildlife Park 75 million years ago.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Imagine that it's been broadly decided, or agreed, or accepted, among the many races of ETs looking on, that Planet Earth should be — and the term sounds trite — a kind of GALACTIC PLANETARY WILDLIFE PARK. A huge nature reserve. For the benefit of all. That the Earth should be allowed to lie fallow, to regenerate, to heal, to recover... which it would, in maybe less than a few hundred years, without the destructive influence of Man.

Without that — there is no chance of changing anything. All discussion is invited.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (29th October 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (28th October 2014), william r sanford72 (4th November 2014)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

It sounds like something a computer would write. No offense. AI is a hot topic these days. IMO, we need to go back to the days of old world craftsmanship. Everything is so cheaply built these days. I recently taught myself to solder when I broke a circuit on my guitar, and although electrical engineering is a fairly newer kind of skill, it all relates to being less dependent on others, to DIY, and it awakened the artisan in my blood. My grandpa has been gone a few years now and my aunt says no one has touched all his woodcarving tools and that she would send them to me. I was so thrilled with the feeling of creating a successful circuit it made me want to create furniture, guitars, etc. As the old saying goes, one thing leads to another.

"Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices that, if I then had waked after long sleep, will make me sleep again. And then, in dreaming, the clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me, that when I waked, I cried to dream again."

William Shakespeare's "the Tempest" Act III, Scene II - Caliban

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InnoSent For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), william r sanford72 (4th November 2014)

37. Link to Post #120
    New Zealand Avalon Member Mauree's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds a bit like alternative three?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mauree For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast