+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

Bill,

This topic is so timely and compelling. I am attempting to root through all the posts, but am left with the impression that the point is being missed by some. That point being is that we and the world are, essentially one giant pasture that has been grazed to the point of contamination (as a hobby farmer, I understand the importance of rotating pasture).

What is more compelling to me is that the overlords (or as you referenced, one Phillip Mountbatten) have allowed these conditions to persist and accelerate beginning in the 19th century, perhaps as a result of Rothschilds influence. Regardless of the circumstances, these "overlords" were not preemptive in their duties and are culpable for the result. They cannot claim to love this Earth, yet turn a blind eye to the exponential growth that has caused this condition. Exponential growth that furthered their survival. An essential rape of the planet. And it makes no sense to save a Scottish manor house and endorse 'Seeds' in a vain attempt to escape responsibility.

I would like to think that all of we barnyard animals will hold a "revolllushun" and once the parasites have exited the theater, that we, collectively, will take the necessary steps to restore balance and harmony. The only reason to rotate pasture is parasite load. Once parasites have been eradicated or gone off planet, rotation is much less necessary.

The best thing that we as thinking animals can do is (1) Avoid municipal water (2) Avoid GMO (3) Take no immunizations (and that includes our animals) and (4) get out of cities.

and (5) Take responsibility for ourselves so that they are not compelled to exterminate us upon their exit. Give them a reason to believe that the "science experiment" might have some future value. In the interim, we can prepare for their return.

And NO, you are not nuts! This vortex is, but definitely not you. Sanest of the sane, imho.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Bill Ryan (9th November 2014), elearah (6th November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (9th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (30th October 2014), spiritwind (31st October 2014), Ulyse30 (9th November 2014), william r sanford72 (4th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Paul, Yes, you are "blessed with a higher awareness, a spirit, a soul - that can and will and should live on" after you die. Perhaps will will then choose to return to this Earth, or another world.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), birddog (14th November 2014), Frank V (3rd November 2014), ulli (3rd November 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I have waded through all of this talk of doomsday and am quite dismayed that none of you mentioned a more positive senerio. One in which humanity IS waking up. One in which we are also waking up to the fact that humans have great powers to control their world and make life agreeable to all. Maybe that is why the 'elite' are leaving. Maybe they see that they are losing control.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), birddog (14th November 2014), donk (3rd November 2014), Flash (3rd November 2014), Joe Akulis (5th November 2014), Nine (9th November 2014), Swanette (4th November 2014), ulli (3rd November 2014), Ulyse30 (9th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    I have waded through all of this talk of doomsday and am quite dismayed that none of you mentioned a more positive senerio. One in which humanity IS waking up. One in which we are also waking up to the fact that humans have great powers to control their world and make life agreeable to all. Maybe that is why the 'elite' are leaving. Maybe they see that they are losing control.
    Right. None of this doomsday stuff will come true... Notice Ebola is dying down, after multiple people tried to pump it out of all proportion. Last year Syria and DHS insiders were in fashion.

A lot of us have spent time this summer compiling lists of simple technology that could solve nearly every major problem we have. Bill has provided (and paid for) a good platform for us to meet, but has completely ignored all our efforts. Instead of helping us promote our findings, we get more unfounded speculation and vague eschatology. I've invited him to cooperate several times, to no avail.

Join the winning team, Bill.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), betoobig (3rd November 2014), Bill Ryan (9th November 2014), s7e6e (28th January 2022), ulli (11th November 2014), Ulyse30 (9th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Can You please think or imaging of a positive timeline in which we, the humans of gaia(as i know 20 per cent of the population) were vibrating in 2012 grounding enough light into Gaia so now we really are in a positive timeline. The drako allways argue that this planet is theirs so they Will only leave if they loose it, and they Will need enough humans to take with them, the ones who work better for them is the elite, in order to keep feeding from them, and to not have to start the experiment all over.
    So far we have seen recently a Huge explosion in Mars, i guess all the elite's infrastructure are wipe out.
    I think they have this B plan to exit the planet.... I Will let them go, right away.
    We all have brought foreward some great help thanks to our increasing vibration.
    We are in a positive timeline and there Will be no major catastrophy.
    Love

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Anka (27th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2014), Christine (9th November 2014), Krist (10th November 2014), Limor Wolf (9th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2014), Ulyse30 (9th November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    I would like to add another part to the maybe fairy story..what if some of the ptb woke up..enough to see who there master truly is.what it is.in seing this truth..realizing that they served a master..s that intended to hold no deal or escape clause because there not human.dont think or feel as a human and don't hold to earth bound laws or morals....that they/ptb would be harvested along with the rest.so in fighting begins..cause they realize there master will not hold to terms..why would they???the elite/royal bloodlines... like noahs ark could simply bee stored for repopulation at a later time..why go through the trouble of giving a slave race another planet..???when you have one right here.shoot...mamma earth even cleans up herself given enough time..now to flip it or add another aspect,..adding halloways/viveks solid work and is very close to the mark in my op..lets say another factor comes into play..the earth has an immune system and this immune system is in full gear and building as I type and we/us you and mee..we a part of that immune system despite our treatment and non earth genes..we are still of the earth.manifesting in this timeline..in human bodies on planet earth...I feel this is something the dracos/controllers hadn't counted on or.....will do everything in there power to control..and realizing as they bear down..the harder they push..the stronger we will/are slowly becoming and are now going through..evolution...that's what I hope im seeing in this other fairy story...hope..maybe
    truth and balance.
    ...it wasn't ALL negative, guys...check out William

There is definitely some commonality to "anomolous" experiences, that may be important to work out...but we can't do it without loving detachment. I like the reminder that we are all on the same team...so the only thing to fix any messes is...to remember that. If there's no teams, there's no fight, no competition.

Our "battle" is a sublter than one than most can phathom: It's the battle to end battlin'...imagine that, how sweet would that be??

We got to remember not to take sh!t personally...any of it. And when we do, figure out why. That's where I tend to find the closest things to "answers" available in this experience...

12. Link to Post #127
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Warm greetings everybody,

in the cosmology taught by the Fourth Way (P.D. Ouspensky), mankind is seen as necessary as an energy transformer, a thin skin around the Earth, which receives, processes and sends certain vibration to and from other celestial bodies of the solar system.

Therefore, in this perspective, higher forces which promote the growth of the solar system would not allow an extermination of our race.
    Wars, suffering, and trouble would be there, of course, to also create those vibrations which earned our planet the name ¨the pain factory¨, but nothing so massive that strips off a much needed organ from the body of a greater cosmos.

Let´s hope they´re right!

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Atlas (9th November 2014), Christine (9th November 2014), donk (6th November 2014), Krist (10th November 2014), Limor Wolf (9th November 2014), ulli (6th November 2014), Ulyse30 (9th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thx Bill. I'm with on the whole scenario except I believe there are forces that won't allow it to go down that way. It's a strong hunch. Not much more. However, I prefer creating in my spirit a redemptive answer to this mess, albeit maybe at the last moment, rather than sync my creative powers with those dark forces. At the very least, I want to enjoy this garden we live in right up to the very end.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kwitt For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (7th November 2014), Atlas (9th November 2014), Bill Ryan (9th November 2014), Christine (9th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (9th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

I need to read Demon In the Freezer and Hot Zone. I have had dreams about bio-weapons, and I have had dreams about aboriginal folk. Were they really dreams, or were they something more?

Gatita

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Bill Ryan (9th November 2014), Frank V (9th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do believe that the Nefilum(Annunaki)Experimented with earth hominoids and created offspring but we seem to have a lot of human pychopaths as well.We must eliminate them with our mind powers while keeping our vibrations high.IMHO.

19. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member Linda Brown's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. Ryan...

On a much earlier post I notice that you made the statement that you believe that the Roswell "crash" involved " Time Travelers". I wondered a couple of things/

When was it precisely that thought struck your conciousness? Did it come to you right away, as in a flash?... or was this something that evolved in your thinking and.....

However it happened. How does that thought find a spot in your new " Ultimate Plan?"

Thanking you in advance for whatever answer there is..... Linda

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linda Brown For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Atlas (9th November 2014), Bill Ryan (9th November 2014), Billy (9th November 2014), Christine (9th November 2014), Frank V (9th November 2014), Krist (10th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st December 2014)

21. Link to Post #132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Linda Brown (here)
    Mr. Ryan...

On a much earlier post I notice that you made the statement that you believe that the Roswell "crash" involved " Time Travelers". I wondered a couple of things/

When was it precisely that thought struck your conciousness? Did it come to you right away, as in a flash?... or was this something that evolved in your thinking and.....

However it happened. How does that thought find a spot in your new " Ultimate Plan?"

Linda, I'm not Bill Ryan and I don't wish to speak for him, but the notion that the Roswell craft and its survivors were time travelers was brought to the table in the interview that Project Camelot - of which Bill was a member at the time - did with "Dan Burisch" (real name: Daniel Craine), a US Air Force officer who was part of (the reformed) Majestic/Majic/MJ-12 group.

Given that Project Camelot's site loads rather slowly, you can watch the three parts of the Dan Burisch interviews here below...

The video below - also courtesy of Project Camelot - is of the workshop Dan Burisch and his girlfriend Marci McDowell did at the Zurich conference in 2009.

If for some reason none of the above embedded videos work for you - YouTube/Google has some weird policies going on - then you can find a list of Dan Burisch videos on YouTube directly by clicking here.

22. Link to Post #133
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)

...it wasn't ALL negative,

Ahhem.....

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Just an FYI..

There maybe a breakaway civilization (and good ridence, go try and make your way elsewhere, none of us will miss you), there maybe people bent on the depopulation of earth (but it's too late, they need our cooperation to do it; and they don't have it anymore).

you know what?

none of this (doom and gloom) will happen; none of this CAN happen. there are no "Demons in the freezer" there is no super bioweapon that will kill millions of us in 3 days.

This is the old way of thinking, it's not going to happen; the tide has turned. Even this Ebola scare is doubted by everyone now, even the most "uneducated" are questioning it.

Sorry darkness, your time has passed, the pendulum is swinging the otherway now, your old ideas were not acted on in time; it's over.

We will be fine, we WILL be; just a few more rumbles and shakes (turmoil) as the power slowly shifts back in the other direction are all I see coming.

yes, not all negative.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Christine (9th November 2014), donk (10th November 2014), Krist (10th November 2014), Ulyse30 (9th November 2014), william r sanford72 (9th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Right. None of this doomsday stuff will come true... Notice Ebola is dying down, after multiple people tried to pump it out of all proportion. Last year Syria and DHS insiders were in fashion.

A lot of us have spent time this summer compiling lists of simple technology that could solve nearly every major problem we have. Bill has provided (and paid for) a good platform for us to meet, but has completely ignored all our efforts. Instead of helping us promote our findings, we get more unfounded speculation and vague eschatology. I've invited him to cooperate several times, to no avail.

Thanks for this, but from what you write, I think that maybe you don't understand me fully. Perhaps I can say a little more!

Everyone who knows me personally understands that I'm an extraordinarily positive person. But it's my JOB to warn of dangers and to consider contingencies.

I never intentionally 'spread fear'. This is nothing to do with fear-mongering, or doomsaying, or negativity of any kind.

If I'm guiding a client on a mountain (I used to do this, as a semi-professional mountaineer), and I sense an avalanche danger, or a coming storm, or that it may be too late in the day to make the summit and return safely to camp, that's not spreading fear. That's being responsible, and it would be my job.

Sometimes I'd make the call, and sometimes I'd consult with my clients, partners or friends to ask them what personal risk they were willing to take. But they would need to be well-informed of the facts.

Sometimes, the facts are just not certain; but I'd still need to inform them of possibilities.

I would not be trying to make my client afraid. I'd be wanting to take the best possible care of him so that he'd return to his family safely at the end of a memorable adventure.

25. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Atlas (9th November 2014), birddog (9th November 2014), Bluegreen (9th November 2014), Bob (9th November 2014), Christine (9th November 2014), David Ansible (9th November 2014), Davidallany (9th November 2014), dpwishy (10th November 2014), Frank V (9th November 2014), Gatita (10th November 2014), Jean-Marie (9th November 2014), Krist (10th November 2014), Limor Wolf (9th November 2014), Neal (9th November 2014), Nine (9th November 2014), Sophocles (9th November 2014), Spiral of Light (9th November 2014), Spirithorse (10th November 2014), TargeT (9th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2014), william r sanford72 (9th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Linda Brown (here)
    Mr. Ryan...

Yes — Dan Burisch (see the links above) — and ALSO Camelot witness 'Henry Deacon' (real name Arthur Neumann), who told us this:

http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist_2.html
    Roswell
    The Roswell visitors were future humans – as Dan Burisch has stated. They were not from another planet, but from a future Earth – stepping (which is a better word than "traveling") back in time to 1947 to attempt to deal with the problems which had occurred in their history. Apparently, Dan was also correct in that the Roswell visitors were from earlier in the future than some other visitors who arrived subsequently. But Henry didn’t give details or time frames.

The Roswell visitors were on a purely altruistic mission. They did not have to do this, but chose to... out of compassion. But the mission went disastrously wrong – not just because they crashed (an accident caused by high-powered radar – later the military realized this and adapted the radar as a weapon), but because they had a device with them which was their only means, as an orientation device in time and space, to get them home and back to their own time.

The device was a little box, far smaller than the "Looking Glass" that Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton describe as being subsequently utilized by military scientists in various experiments. When the box was acquired and investigated by the military, this became a catastrophe in itself. It made the timeline problem many times worse, because this both introduced the time-portal technology to us at the wrong time... and also told the military what lay ahead.

Henry could not stress too strongly how totally calamitous for us all the Roswell incident was. It was a major, major setback, right at the start of the future humans' project to help fix the problem.

Since then, there have been continued attempts by the future humans to remedy the exacerbated situation. This is what has caused an overlay of timelines, creating a tangled complexity which apparently is challenging for even the most brilliant present-day minds to understand fully.

We asked Henry why the disks kept on crashing, almost year after year. He said that it seemed strange that the visitors had not evaluated the risk from radar before they returned in time, but he explained it was just very dangerous for them to be here for a variety of reasons, despite their advanced technology. Crashes have been caused by many factors, including offensive action. Importantly, Henry emphasized that the Roswell visitors were not the Grays. (He did not mention who the Grays were.)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2014 at 17:15.

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Atlas (9th November 2014), birddog (9th November 2014), Bob (11th November 2014), Davidallany (9th November 2014), Frank V (9th November 2014), Jean-Marie (9th November 2014), Krist (10th November 2014), Limor Wolf (9th November 2014), meeradas (11th November 2014), Neal (9th November 2014), Nine (9th November 2014), Sophocles (9th November 2014), ulli (11th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st December 2014)

28. Link to Post #136
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Thank you Bill for sharing this. This is deep indeed. I don't know how far have They gotten with their experiments on Humans, but from my observations, I believe that a substancial superiority in some humans has not been achieved just yet. Then again that's just my opinion. A person with far more information could entirely dismiss it.
    As for the Elites who call most humans "useless eaters" I have no doubt whatsoever that they would do whatever is in their best interest to survive and feel more at ease, even if that means sacrificing most of humans.
    For me, with my very limited intellect, limited biological sensory equipment and Human-frailties, I feel that there is much room for upgrades and even more obsecurity and secret grand plans.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Bill Ryan (10th November 2014), birddog (9th November 2014), Frank V (9th November 2014), Krist (10th November 2014), Neal (11th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st December 2014)

30. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

Spreading fear and making people aware of possibilities are not the same thing. If I tell a diabetic patient that continued noncompliance with a diabetic diet can lead to serious complications, that's not spreading fear. That's just reality. If I tell that same patient that he's going to lose his legs if he doesn't straighten up, and I also tell his family that, that's spreading fear. In my case, it's also practicing medicine without a license.

Gatita

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

astridmari (22nd November 2014), Sebastion (10th November 2014)

32. Link to Post #138
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Thanks for this, but from what you write, I think that maybe you don't understand me fully. Perhaps I can say a little more!

Everyone who knows me personally understands that I'm an extraordinarily positive person. But it's my JOB to warn of dangers and to consider contingencies.

I never intentionally 'spread fear'. This is nothing to do with fear-mongering, or doomsaying, or negativity of any kind.

If I'm guiding a client on a mountain (I used to do this, as a semi-professional mountaineer), and I sense an avalanche danger, or a coming storm, or that it may be too late in the day to make the summit and return safely to camp, that's not spreading fear. That's being responsible, and it would be my job.

Sometimes I'd make the call, and sometimes I'd consult with my clients, partners or friends to ask them what personal risk they were willing to take. But they would need to be well-informed of the facts.

Sometimes, the facts are just not certain; but I'd still need to inform them of possibilities.

I would not be trying to make my client afraid. I'd be wanting to take the best possible care of him so that he'd return to his family safely at the end of a memorable adventure.
    No doubt you're an awesome researcher, and you've created one of the best forums on the internet. I think most people here are sufficiently aware of the dangers we face. We know there's an unstable Mid East situation, a threat of more wars, and bioweapons sitting in labs all over the place. Now that's common knowledge, I want to get on with making a better world, and creating a positive timeline. Anyway... As I've trolled you enough with my requests this week, I'll leave you all to it, and go back to my subterranean lair.

I think these are just the early years, and one day we'll rise above our fear, and start forging the destiny we deserve.

Peace...

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Atlas (27th November 2014), Frank V (10th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (10th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi Bill and all.
    My main reason for this reply (which relates to the =Utah Desert Space-Plane's) is the subject of 'Black-Magic' and the subliminal telling/disclosure by 'Them' 'PTB' or rather I should call them the 'PTW' and or 'Breakaway's'
    You know! for them to do things they have to tell us, but! not outright they do it through MSM subliminal dribs and drabs, some times many, many years in advance, Hmm!.

I point to this 'Microsoft' trailer, in it's day a very advanced game!

From 2003 'Microsoft Freelancer' Trailer 2003

Well worth the watch in relation to the evacuation of dear old Earth by PTW and breakaways!

In above Vid at point 2:03 ''Coalition and the Alliance ' Sleeper Ships' 7 in all!

They remind me of and look like the 'Utah Desert Space-Plane's'

The last few paragraphs spoken in the trailer are interesting, we just have to times the age by 10 or maybe 100 lol and change the words 'We will never forget' to 'We did forget but now remember'!

(In Part sad to say I played this game, or rather fought hard in this game for 2 or 3 years. I ended up as a Clan leader of the once mighty 'NRNR' 'Novus Romanus Respublic'
    Well I believe it was me playing a game DHO! it was all very serious to me back then. I had made a few great friends through that game and clan, we fought side by side through many battles and inter clan wars. One battle I actually played at the keyboard for a full 3 Days to make sure it was not won by a rather unworthy but strong clan!

If only I could get activated in RL like that!

)
    Add to the above game trailer this now famous film;

'When Worlds Collide' is a 1951

"The film tells the story of the coming destruction of the Earth by the rogue star Bellus and the desperate efforts to build a space ark that will save and transport a small portion of humanity to the star's single orbiting planet, Zyra. As the Earth is destroyed by its collision with Bellus, the space ark safely lands on Zyra and humanity's survivors disembark on their new world to face a hopeful future."
    Great old film well worth watching!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Wo...de_(1951_film)

The actual story is about a few 'Ellite' that have the ship built for them selves but are stopped at the last minute and a broader more worthy group go instead

Also relating to the film and 'Breakaways' is:
    2012 Predicted In 1951 Movie "When Worlds Collide" - Hidden Symbols

Well I totally agree with you Bill!
    I have as long as I can remember had the notion that we have been used, and so will be thrown away by PTW, and that there have been 'Breakaways' both distant past and present!
    I totally agree but now have a far greater understanding/examples of this scenario/reality.

I can quite honestly say my present view of reality has happened because Avalon, Avalon Members, 'Whistle-blowers' member posts and extension links from Avalon!

On a parallel line is: Interstellar
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Nolan-Filmrea

So Bumping your post Bill
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Atlas (27th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st December 2014)

36. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Imagine that above ALL of those, there was one individual, the capstone of the pyramid. The Godfather, as it were.

Imagine that this individual considers himself (and is considered to be) 'Royal'.

Imagine that somehow he does not age... or is maybe simply many, many hundreds of years old. He is 'always there'. His name is only known by those in his immediate circle.

Imagine that he is felt to be 'untouchable'. No 'coup' would ever be considered.

Imagine that he observes all in his domain with tolerance and dispassion. He has seen it all. He does not attend the rituals, the 'costume parties', the practices that we would call barbaric, evil and satanic.

Imagine that he just lets that all happen. He lets it all roll. Imagine that he is the ultimate Darwinian theorist: meaning, that if things evolve in a certain way, then it's all natural and 'good'. But of course, the very act of human decision-making is also part of that natural process.

Imagine that this individual is convinced that God does not exist. Otherwise, He would have intervened. Therefore, this man must play God. He considers it his Duty.

Imagine that this individual does not like what he sees. He does not like the destruction of this beautiful planet. He despises the small stupidity of so many humans. He does not endorse the large-scale, destructive, power-grabbing selfishness of those below him in the power structure.

Imagine he is a genuine lover of art, music, nature, philosophy, literature. Imagine he is a man of vision... in his own terms, by his own definition.

Imagine that he has decided he is going to save the planet.

And imagine that is why the ruling elite are planning to EVACUATE the planet.

From your hypothesis, this repeated reference to this "one" individual is a most interesting bit to me.

I'm curious as to who you may be referring to in our "imagination"?

I've just listened to the most recent interview with Simon Parkes and a question is raised by the interviewers.

Who is in charge?
    Who makes the decision for a go, or no go, on full disclosure?

The answer is not so clear cut.

Ultimately, it seems to point to a particular repitlian with whom the bloodlined families must obey.

Would we be talking about Manu? Possibly?

We've experienced firsthand, repeatedly, how effective our combined focus is in having impact on how matters play out in the field.

Perhaps the people of the forum could initiate a highly focussed creative action whereby we co-creatively manifest a Future of OUR choosing? Does this sound do-able to you?

If so, is this an action that people here would be interested in participating in?
    Last edited by edina; 11th November 2014 at 14:38.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Atlas (27th November 2014), Frank V (11th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast