+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Questions (and answers!) about Dr. Rima Laibow

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Questions (and answers!) about Dr. Rima Laibow

Comment by aztimagnetiko on October 21, 2014 @ 5:06 am on Benjamin Fulford's Site:

Quote Oh boy…. Dr. Rima…. LOL The plot thickens… These aren’t just Shysters… They are full blown Cabal operatives, Satanists, and Scumbags of the highest Order….

—o—

From educateyourself.com:

—o—
    http://educate-yourself.org/lte/acti...n23dec08.shtml

“Actionable Disinformation”
    Re: Rima Laibow, Albert Stubblebine, & Sounds of Silence
    —o—

The link above regards a complaint of Libel, against Ken Adachi (the site’s owner of whom I am quite familiar) by Dr. Rima’s and her Husband, General Stubblebine, and their Attorney. And comments, by readers regarding this.

the Comments are quite telling. One VERY interesting link is the association of Stubblebine (Ret) and Colonel Michael Acquino (Ret) in a company called PsychTech or PsiTech engaged in Non-lethal weaponry and MIND CONTROL… Moreover, Acquino is also involved with General Paul E. Vallely who has recently been fingered by Gordon Duff, and VT, for the training of ISIS/ISIL in Syria and Iraq. This Lt. Col. Michael Aquino (Acquino in the above link but actually misspelled. Correct is Aquino) is a full blown, admitted, Satanist; is a Pedophile, and associated with Anton LaVey:

http://theforbiddenknowledge.com/har...subversion.htm

additionally, Vallely and Aquino are mentioned in two other recent articles:

http://www.stewwebb.com/2014/03/17/o...n-the-morning/

and just today on VT tying the penetration of Satanism into the US Military establishment:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10...s-responsible/

–Azti

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Akasha (23rd October 2014), avid (22nd October 2014), Bob (22nd October 2014), GoodETxSG (21st October 2014), Jake (21st October 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd October 2014), onawah (22nd October 2014), Ria (21st October 2014), Sidney (22nd October 2014), sigma6 (21st October 2014), Snookie (22nd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Questions (and answers!) about Dr. Rima Laibow

"the Comments are quite telling. One VERY interesting link is the association of Stubblebine (Ret) and Colonel Michael Acquino (Ret) in a company called PsychTech or PsiTech engaged in Non-lethal weaponry and MIND CONTROL… Moreover, Acquino is also involved with General Paul E. Vallely who has recently been fingered by Gordon Duff, and VT, for the training of ISIS/ISIL in Syria and Iraq. This Lt. Col. Michael Aquino (Acquino in the above link but actually misspelled. Correct is Aquino) is a full blown, admitted, Satanist; is a Pedophile, and associated with Anton LaVey:

http://theforbiddenknowledge.com/har...subversion.htm

additionally, Vallely and Aquino are mentioned in two other recent articles:

http://www.stewwebb.com/2014/03/17/o...n-the-morning/

and just today on VT tying the penetration of Satanism into the US Military establishment:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10...s-responsible/"-

'renegade' internet historian Douglas Dietrich has been trying to make this public for years (yet most consider him to be a lunatic- gosh!)- just for starters, just listen to his RedIceCreations interview entitled "Satanism in the Military" and his rather shattering take/info on Michael Aquino- just for starters, of course-

Larry

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

linksplatinum (21st October 2014), onawah (22nd October 2014), Sidney (22nd October 2014), Snookie (22nd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Holy crap, Rima is married to Stubblebine? and Acquino is fully certified nutjob, I think I saw a picture of him with a Star Trek (Vulcan) haircut, and thought, wow another nutjob who makes more money than he knows what to do with...
    Last edited by sigma6; 21st October 2014 at 23:51.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bob (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (21st October 2014), Sidney (22nd October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

About Dr Rima,
    there were some very interesting comments in VT’s article
    The Debate is Over: Ebola Virus Is Airborne
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10...us-is-airborne
    on how shady a person she is but Stew Webb has deleted them.

But I’ve kept these for your delectation

OK
    October 18, 2014 – 2:16 pm
    Actually Joanna, it’s even shadier than what it appears. Watch the video again, or just forward to the last 15 seconds or so. here is a link to the last bit of the video

She admits in the end that she was not Adam Lanza’s doctor. Shady way to promote her work.
    All in all, I’m not surprised she was RICO-ed. She knows that by law, supplements can be sold provided that no clinical claims are made that are not supported by peer reviewed trials. Fair or not, it’s how the game goes. Call it a compromise, way better than banning supplements. Both US and EU have similar policies to protect consumers from unsupported claims. Big Pharma can be fraudulent too but that doesn’t give her or Stew Webb a free pass to scaremonger us into buying her variety of nano-silver.

Even if her silver works as advertised against Ebola, or her protocols work for Asperger’s patients, the marketing m.o. still leaves a lot to be desired.

OK
    October 18, 2014 – 2:20 pm
    You can read the FDA’s letter to her here, regarding the Ebola claim
    http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcement.../ucm416051.htm

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

onawah (22nd October 2014), Sidney (22nd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Adam Lanza's Doctor!!!!??? oh now that is just getting downright pure creepy...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), Sidney (22nd October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

She seems angry but she may have good reason to be if she goes up against the FDA.

But she makes some very good points regarding GMOs, vaccines and wanton bombardment of prescription drug abuse by big pharma.

just my two cents.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), Sidney (22nd October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Dr. Rima is not, nor ever was, Adam Lanza's doctor. She is the companion of retired General Albert N. Stubblebine.

Dr. Rima did release a Youtube video stating that she was 'Lanza's doctor', but that video was intended to be metaphorical.

See further these posts from December 2012:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2014 at 13:17. Reason: corrected very minor typo
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (22nd October 2014), avid (23rd October 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), JRS (25th October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), onawah (22nd October 2014), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

My wife and I stayed up late watching Dr. Rima vids last night.. My wife ran across her from a post on her google page yesterday and asked me if Avalon has referenced her.. We sat and did a couple of searches and spent the evening watching and learning. Links, I don't see it as 'scaremongering... It's not 'scaremongering' if I tell my kids not to play in the road. Nor is it fear mongering if I desperately inform my neighbor that his house is on fire.. I didn't even know that she HAD a brand of nano-silver.. As far as the articles listed,,, I have my reservations. Jeffrey Steinberg was the 'counterintelligence' head of the NCLP,, part of the LaRouche movement.. The LaRouche movement was (in my opinion) infiltrated by the CIA and FBI as well as other government arms. LaRouche hired long time CIA agents to head up security and counterintelligence... LaRouche entered into government contracts,, compromising the movement... (again, my opinion based on my own research...)

I won't say what I think about the 'alphabet soup' over at VT... My skepticism aside,, these media outlets that are currently trying to discredit her are deeply tied to government 'expertise'... I am skeptical... I first saw a Dr. Rima vid a couple of weeks ago, and I told myself 'watch,, she is about to be discredited in the MSM'... But it is members of the alt-media that are discrediting her...

I can't say for sure wether or not any one of these 'players' are 'cabal'..... I, for one,, certainly appreciate Dr. Rimas message at this point...

I don't think she is fearmongering,,,,, though passionately assertive and pro-active.... To me that is needed right about now...

I'd love to sit down with her and pick her brain...

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Atlas (22nd October 2014), avid (23rd October 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Billy (22nd October 2014), Blacklight43 (22nd October 2014), Bob (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), Omni (22nd October 2014), onawah (22nd October 2014), Perdido (30th July 2023), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)

No, she wasn't! She was speaking metaphorically, and overestimated the intelligence of all the YouTubers that all took that literally.

On record here, I am 100% convinced and personally totally certain that Dr Rima (and Retired General Bert Stubblebine) are extremely good people.

What is posted above is a smear. Its source is very likely to be her enemies. If you listen to this, below, you will see WHY she has generated enemies in high places. (Please DO listen )

A public note to Linksplatinum:

We know you mean well: but PLEASE be more intelligent and discerning about the threads you start on the forum.

You have done this several times... just blindly copying-and-pasting nonsense from the internet without checking things out first.

This is NOT necessarily helpful, and is sometimes quite a problem as mods and other members then take time and energy sweeping up after you and correcting misconceptions.

The Avalon forum is devoted to exploring truths, but the 'Fox News' approach of "We report, you decide" is NOT necessarily responsible journalism. If this was not becoming more and more of a problem all the time, I would not be posting this.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2014 at 13:48.

18. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (23rd October 2014), Atlas (22nd October 2014), avid (23rd October 2014), Billy (22nd October 2014), Blacklight43 (22nd October 2014), Christine (22nd October 2014), earthadvocate (22nd October 2014), fourty-two (22nd October 2014), Heart-2-Heart (23rd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), Ixopoborn (4th November 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), karelia (22nd October 2014), kiwikid (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), LoneWolf76 (17th April 2015), Neal (23rd October 2014), onawah (22nd October 2014), Perdido (30th July 2023), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014), Sophocles (22nd October 2014), Spiral of Light (22nd October 2014), sunflower (22nd October 2014), Tesseract (23rd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2014), yiolas (22nd October 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Dr. Rima did release a Youtube video stating that she was 'Lanza's doctor', but that video was intended to be metaphorical.
    Yes, this is what she wrote:

Quote Posted by Rima Laibow
    I am not literally the Connecticut shooter’s doctor. That is a metaphor. I have dealt with people like the shooter; I speak with experience. (source)
    --------------------------------------------

I am not trying to help the bad guys who try to discredit her but my curious nature forces me to ask this simple question: is Rima Laibow really a doctor, yes or no?

Everywhere on the web and on Youtube, you can read: "Dr. Rima E. Laibow MD" and as far as I know, MD means Doctor of Medicine, from the Latin Medicinae Doctor (MD)

But, if you read Rima Laibow in her own words, here is what she writes:

Quote Yours in health and freedom,
    Dr. Rima
    Rima E. Laibow, MD
    Medical Director
    Natural Solutions Foundation
    Again, I am not trying to 'shoot the messenger', all I want to know is: is she a "doctor" or a "director"? I am asking because the difference between the two is significant.
    Last edited by Atlas; 22nd October 2014 at 14:10.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Jake (22nd October 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), MorningFox (23rd October 2014), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    I am not trying to help the bad guys who try to discredit her but my curious nature forces me to ask this simple question: is Rima Laibow really a doctor, yes or no?

Everywhere on the web and on Youtube, you can read: "Dr. Rima E. Laibow MD" and as far as I know, MD means Doctor of Medicine, from the Latin Medicinae Doctor (MD)

But, if you read Rima Laibow in her own terms, here is what she writes:

Quote Yours in health and freedom,
    Dr. Rima
    Rima E. Laibow, MD
    Medical Director
    Natural Solutions Foundation
    Again, I am not trying to 'shoot the messenger', all I want to know is: is she a "doctor" or a "director"? I am asking because the difference between the two is significant.
    Before doing any research, my guess is she's a medical director now, and a medical doctor in the past.

Yes - first google click - from http://drrimatruthreports.com/aboutu...a-e-laibow-md/
    Meet Rima E. Laibow, M.D.

Rima E. Laibow, M.D. is the Medical Director of the Natural Solutions Foundation. She is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1970) who believes passionately in the right every American to choose a personal health path that is free of government or corporate interference.

She has practiced drug-free, natural medicine for 35 years by seeking the underlying cause of every illness and ailment. During this time, she has enjoyed remarkable success with a wide assortment of cataclysmic problems and health promotion efforts.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd October 2014 at 14:09.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (22nd October 2014), avid (23rd October 2014), fourty-two (22nd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), onawah (22nd October 2014), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014), Snookie (22nd October 2014), Sophocles (22nd October 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

I am glad we are getting some clarification about Rima and Stubblebine.
    His past affiliations certainly gave me pause, and I've been on the fence about them for a long time, but it's encouraging to hear that Bill's opinions of them is positive.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Thanks Paul. Yes, this is what her Curriculum Vitae says:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/abou...nfo/resume.pdf

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

avid (23rd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), Snookie (22nd October 2014), Sophocles (22nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I had my misgivings about that strange couple at first, but, with the Lanza case, I found out this:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Case in point:

Dr. Rima Laibow put up this video on her YouTube account a few days ago... since then her account was closed as well as many of her websites except for one which is in the process of being built:

She then posted this other video to explain that her "I am Adam Lanza's doctor" was a metaphor she used to summarize her life long work as a psychiatrist who never resorted to drugging since she discovered that any psychiatric drugging is not only completely unnecessary but actually very harmful:

And, in the US, in order to be a certified, practicing psychiatrist, one has to first complete an MD certification.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (22nd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), onawah (22nd October 2014), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014), Snookie (22nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]
    A public note to: ...
    [...]
    Since there are brave souls who undertook some renos and re-decorations of this forum...

I would suggest a bright, inviting, appealing color for the "Advanced search" button... or flashing lights... something which would entice people to use it...

PS: That thing about details... Post #... 6,666
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd October 2014 at 15:12.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Jake (22nd October 2014), Jean-Luc (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

(Please DO listen )

Adding here the conversation that leads into Dr. Rima's clarification of which product to use nano-silver NOT colloidal silver @ 24:46. Two products suggested are hand sanitizer (sensitizer? ) 24 ppm nano-silver gel & liquid.

Dr. Rima’s access to protocol and other information found @ drrimatruthreports.com.

Extra info:
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd October 2014 at 16:00.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

genevieve (23rd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), Snookie (22nd October 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I bought a six pack of Dr. Rima's nano silver = $160. Here's what I figured. If it's a scam, I had $160 stolen from me. If it's the truth, I might save my family's lives. Not a hard equation to figure out right action.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Jake (22nd October 2014), linksplatinum (22nd October 2014), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I think this is the first time I heard of Dr Rima... and she does sound on the level to me...
    I bias anybody in the military, but Stubblebine is also noted on Youtube for calling out 911 as an inside job...

The Adam Lanza info, would have been a complete departure (into psychological oblivion)... i.e. impossible to compute, so that's relieving to know whoever suggested she was his doctor was misleading...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

linksplatinum (23rd October 2014)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

On record here, I am 100% convinced and personally totally certain that Dr Rima (and Retired General Bert Stubblebine) are extremely good people.
    This was extensively discussed here General Bert Stubblebine Gnostic Media Interview Sept 13, 2013

Although I have never met Bert and Dr. Rima, how can Bert, who was in the top tier of intelligence in the US government, not know what was going on? I still find this hard to believe.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Akasha (23rd October 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd October 2014), linksplatinum (23rd October 2014), onawah (23rd October 2014)

39. Link to Post #20
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I think there is a strong case against the involvements of General Stubbelbine in past and future. There is something utterly wrong with the way of conduct by these people, and as it is, it is hardly a possibility for one to have their hands so deep in the cookie jar as to be a project manager of mind control camouflaged under military, psychic human experimentation and not get a stomach ache.. This in itself will not be held against any one person, if and when they chose to express opposing strong views on these happenings that they themselves took part in (more so taking a leading role ), such is the example of Dr Robert Duncan who worked for the Department of Defence, Navy, NATO, and various intelligence agencies computer science projects and came to the alternative scene to talk about the systems he developed for the FBI

With Stubbelbine, this is hardly the case and the need is to look deeper into the layers that surrounds a persons outer strata ... Also to understand how the 'club' (please see Bob's 'hands on' post) works and operates, and acknowledge that there is a 'club'..

I doubt if it's possible or should be said whether a person is 'good' or 'bad', as it is all such a mixed bag in this virtual game of duality we live in

But, if to believe even partially Jon Ronson's book - 'The man who stare at goats' - then General Stubbelbine did not show stable behaviour at all times, was involved in inducing higher spiritual 'mechanisms' to be used as weapons against others, and abuse of energy for synthetic and controlling purposes.

I do tend to believe that these people adhere to the use of 'spiritual truths', energetic powers and the paranormal in a similar fashion as the interest of the occultists and Nazis during WWII and from there forward.

If to quote Bob from the link to the previous discussion attached by gripreaper - "Leopards do not drop spots"

I believe that Bob's astute below post deserves a careful reading, Please take time to do that

Here is a relevant quote from it -

Quote "It kinda goes like this - they evaluate you to see what type of stand you take, then see what type of programming you have previously received - are you military? ex-military? are you a PhD (someone vested in the continuance of dogma promulgation (weeeee mouthful), then who can the correct "terminals" be who can be enlisted to get all excited about something, so that people pay attention to them and thereby buy the spin."

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post730223

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 23rd October 2014 at 13:07.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Akasha (23rd October 2014), David Ansible (26th October 2014), gripreaper (25th October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), linksplatinum (23rd October 2014), RunningDeer (23rd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast