+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The day UFOs stopped play: Florence, Italy, 1954 // UFO Files of the Italian Air Force

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: The day UFOs stopped play: Florence, Italy, 1954 // UFO Files of the Italian Air Force

Wow! Thanks, Cider!! "The battle is for man's mind & soul"! It seems the battle has become really well defined & I would assume we know nothing of what is going on behind the scenes. It would seem #44 is still trying to complete his "mission"...whatever it was! Did he meet with Marduk? Interesting conjecture!

We do know about the "hubrids". It would be interesting to know how many different "agendas" are being carried out on this planet? Charles & the Tall Whites is what drew me into all this! First time I realized Adamski had military passes in various countries! I know he could enter the Vatican by a side entrance as well.

The 1930's case in North Dakota was new to me...the boys were actually allowed in the craft! Then the invisible "shield" that birds would run into that had been placed around the craft! Guess we have to assume we are not alone & never have been!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), william r sanford72 (8th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: The day UFOs stopped play: Florence, Italy, 1954 // UFO Files of the Italian Air Force

Tucker Carlson, UFO's, Nick Pope: Link to Post.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd July 2018 at 04:45.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Poala Harris, 1950's/60's contactees: Link to post.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd July 2018 at 04:48.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Franny (21st July 2018), mountain_jim (21st July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    In that first pic you see archaeologists digging up a massive skull. Somebody has been flooding the Internet with these kinds of pics and they're mostly fake.

There are real photos of giant skeletons in situ, but these are "giants" of 7 to 8 feet tall usually, and all of them that I've seen are old black-and-white photographs.

The modern ones that have obviously been digitally edited (and there are other places online breaking these pictures down and showing the various artifacts of editing) show skulls and bones that are so outrageously huge, they'd belong to people 30 or 50 feet tall. Maybe beings like that existed at some time and at some place, but I've reviewed hundreds of pages of archaeological evidence, including before the Smithsonian was founded when things were still pretty unfiltered, and the vast majority of these finds are only 7 to 8 feet tall and they're all covered up almost immediately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2