Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The Concept of Legal Person

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: The Concept of Legal Person

Quote Posted by BF88 (here)
    I'm not even reading it, have a nice day.
    Looks like the friend above is very attached to fiction and to be confronted with reality,
    cognitive dissonance resulting cause great damage.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    I would step away from this statutes are not law free man on the land etc theories they are based on sketchy interpretations of the law pretty much useless in practice. The legal definition of 'person' is a human being or bodies corporate which is a business that has been incorporated under the relevant companies act. If an act of parliament is not law it certainly has the effect of being law whilst the courts are enforcing them. Playing this game of trying to find common law theory loop holes is playing by their rules, a better idea would be to codify a real constitution with a court having the power to back it up (along with removal of the hereditary head of state)
    Agreed, and this strange idea that 'Common Law' is somehow a kind of natural justice that harks back to a time pre-dating this phony 'corporate statute'- Hmm Common Law is simply the law of precedent, which means if a case came up in 1537 where Mr James Bumface argued a case against Cedric Bottompincher about a contract they had, and James won that case it was then entered into the legal lexicon and remains as a reference case- it is common law, 'Law' is that which is tabled into legislation, whether it be statute or criminal code or whatever - there is no weird upper case 'Person' that is dead - Maritime law does not apply, Jordan Maxwell is misguided (Docs and births notwithstanding) there is no bond being sold on the stock exchange attached to your birth certificate. YES we are all collateral for national debts and the financial system is rotten to the core and YES we are slaves and indentured to the various states we are born into - but this common law internet mythology put forward by Mary Croft is full of half truths and hyperbole. You can get yourself into a lot of serious bother if you try and apply a lot of it, i recommend deep study before you yahoo and try and stick it to the system. I have never seen a generation of atheists embrace the idea of 'God' so readily and rapidly as when it is suggested God is behind the natural rights of man, and that this civil 'phony statute' law does not include the creator's plan for man - really, I'll see you in church Sunday and we can discuss the sermon-meanwhile the authority of any law comes from where it has always emanated from: the wielders of power in society. Such pious concern for God's law, I'm impressed.
    Well your all over the board here, that is the beauty of arguing stuff so wide open, anyone can be as general or specific in context or out of context as they want... and not really address anything posted and barely what was quoted and already refuted... I don't agree with your definition of Common Law at all... What you are talking about is Case Law. Changing interpretations and rulings and judgements based on precedents set in the past. So that is whole different issue, but would fall under statutory in my current understanding by definition. Arbitrary changing the law based on personal preferences of judges opinions. But it does highlight one of the problems, there are different understandings of what Common Law is. Some say common law is executory... out of the old testament, others say it is unwritten and based on maxims. What has been commonly understood by the people since time immemorial. Others believe there is a specific definition of Common Law that is defined in Statutory Law.

One thing I have noticed repeatedly and if you study anything in "statutory" law long enough you always seem to find a different hidden interpretation. So much so I expect it.. Statutes are NOT LAWS. They are CORPORATE POLICIES. Part of that means they can take any word and re-define it to mean what they want it to mean. Legalese is the term used to describe this practice. Why you have to refer to a legal dictionary, because words used in their occult (latin for hidden) courts are encoded. Which is what statutes are... Codes (hidden language) and Regulations...

It's oxymoronic to think that Common Law changes with precedent, (but that could be possible in a Statutory Legal system...) and that is the problem. If McDonalds wants to change all their rules and regulations, they can, and if they want to invent new definitions for common words that must now be accepted by all their employees, they can... And many corporations do this, it defines them as a group and differentiates them from outsiders for example. Why "Codes" are used. This may be be obvious to some why they might do these things... Also Common Law doesn't operate by itself today as far the Canadian (and US) courts. Common Law operates side by side with the Courts of Equity, two different jurisdictions within the same administration (almost as if they are hiding the one behind (or beside the other) But I don't want to break down and define Common Law more here, other than to state the most general characteristics. My understanding is if you are in a Common Law Court or invoke a Common Law Court you have the "potential" to be seen as a "man" (if you know what you are doing... and good luck to you...) Enough said on that...

And Jordan Maxwell is misguided?... because there is no bond being sold on the Stock Exchange?, but then you admit we are collateral for national debts? (you're like the Strawman in the Wizard of Oz pointing which way to go? ...lol) Could this be more vague? I might agree with you if you had some context. These are models being put forward to explain what is known. There must be "something" like a bond. So technically correct on broad generalization. You are taking both Jordan and Mary Croft out of context. Freud is criticized in the same hypocritical manner by psychologists today...(who fail to see the irony I guess) Sure, we need security and bond and banking experts to weigh in, this is sophisticated stuff... And here we go back full circle... ignorance isn't proof of non existence. It's based on inference, deduction, logic, court experiences, ie. people doing research. What is known (HJR-192, etc) shows as you even admit, there IS a chain of relationship between the BC and Commerce. I'm not going to split hairs on "perfect" definitions. Mary wrote her book well over a decade ago, maybe even 2 decades ago? Have you read Cracking the Code? It was quantum leap, an almost impossible undertaking, given how much interpretation and understanding changes. So to judge people out of historical context is a cheap shot...

Anybody can get themselves into any problem if they are stupid enough, this was already hashed out and responded to... This is always the "concern" of the "silverbullet" armchair critics... "Where's my silver bullet?" (at least give the impression you read the whole thread or incorporate, other's responses, you're just making me go back... yes, nitwits who think they got it all figured out will make fools of themselves, granted and that adds nothing to the discussion... this isn't a short cut, and not for the feint of heart, or people afraid of confrontation, it's more about the future, about what is right. I think mainly of what life will be like in the future, if we don't pull our heads out of our arses today...
    Last edited by sigma6; 25th December 2015 at 00:05.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Krist (20th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (4th November 2014), Sebastion (4th November 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Law of Agency

Very much related to a lot of what I speak of, so many nuggets,
    you just have to listen to it many times...

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...older=11608521
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Krist (20th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Ah... the tech industry, of computer programming nerds just got a wake up call... good news... the net of awakening widens, it will be good to have them on our side...

THE ALL CAPS NAME GETS A FACE LIFT – WHILE FREEDOM TAKES A SERIOUS HIT
    by Bradley Loves
    http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/1...m_medium=email

The next step in having technology “controlling” our lives is already in place, and is being installed into the new smart phone and computer “pad” technologies. It is the technology that reads your fingerprint, or thumbprint!

Apple has come out with an IPhone and and IPad which uses your own thumbprint as a personal Identification code to “unlock” the device. Sounds harmless right? Almost like a good thing, so what could possibly be wrong with it?

Well, here’s something that may just make you stop and take pause.

It also is being “planned” to have people start using their thumbprints as a personal SIGNET, or LEGAL Signature so that you can make payments with your device simply by pressing your thumb on a certain key, or you can “BUY THINGS” on line by pressing your thumb on the same key.

THIS is so dangerous to personal freedom that it boggles the mind, and most people can’t even begin to understand why!

This story really begins as my brother and I were celebrating my birthday, and talking about new technology.

My brother lives near San Francisco, CA, and works in the “TECH” industries, or the dot-com companies that are everywhere present in that area of the United States. He works with applications and knows coding and programming.

Apparently, there are various circles of men and women in that industry who like to keep in touch with each other, and gather into Twitter groups to share information. They call themselves “techno-philes”, or people who LOVE technology.

I was talking about the ALL CAPS name and how the government uses it to entrap people into being a FICTION. He sat there for a few moments listening carefully, and then suddenly he raised his eyes. “OKAY, now I get it, it all makes sense.” he said.

He began to tell me about how the BANKING INDUSTRY is very interested in this new thumb print technology that uses a persons “thumbprint” as a signature to pay for things, to make online purchases and even to SIGN DOCUMENTS, simply by using a phone or some other device.

Here’s where it gets interesting.

A lot of these San Francisco “programmers” are super geniuses, and super nerds! They are very independent and don’t like to be told HOW to create their programs.

Many of them were approached to write the difficult programming and coding that would “attach” a persons thumbprint, gained by the “print capturing” technology of these smart devices, to the persons actual name.

Several of the programmers took on this task and finally had a workable application that did just that. The BANKS who wanted this technology immediately sent it back to them in a not so nice way, and told the programmers and coders that what they had developed was totally unacceptable for their purposes.

When asked why, the reply was simply that the persons name, that was being attached to the thumbprint WAS NOT IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

When several of the programmers who had worked so hard on this stuff had the audacity to ask WHY a persons name had to be in all capital letters, and why it mattered so much, they were told to MIND their own business and simply do it the way they were being told to do it, and not ask any questions.

As you can imagine, this really rattled a lot of the nerdy techno-guys and gals, in the area, and they started to “TWITTER” amongst themselves asking if anyone knew WHY a persons name HAD TO BE written in all capital letters, and what the story behind that was.

My brother told me all of this and then said —“Now I know why!”

Well, the rest of this gets even better. We all know that before ANY contract can be signed…, a SIGNET or SIGNATURE has always been required as a mark of CONSENT. However, these sneaky BANKSTERS are really trying to put one over on the public here.

What they are trying to do here is to substitute a living human being’s actual Thumbprint for their Signature! This is HUGE! This is also CRAZY.

You have really dig down into the demented and sicko logic of this to see what they are trying to do.

Only a real living and breathing human being HAS a thumb print! The ALL CAPS NAME is a total fiction, created by the Government, and has nothing to do with a human being. The two were always totally separate! We all know that now. But what this does is to DIRECTLY CONNECT a real living beings physical BODY to that ALL CAPS fiction! Almost making them inseparable!

They’ve now removed a very substantial barrier between what was fiction and what was real.

And now here’s the trap! The more that a real living being uses his thumbprint as his signature (to sign papers, checks, and buy things) the more he is CONSENTING that his own physical body IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FICTION. Which makes him a slave, and owned piece of property and nothing more.

This technology is nothing more than a trap…, a huge, huge trap!

Shame on the tech companies for working with the BANKSTERS. Shame on them! Shame!!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Anchor (21st November 2014), conk (16th June 2016), Krist (20th November 2014), Sebastion (20th November 2014), Stephanie (10th February 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I've just read all eleven parts of Loves' article and found it fascinating.
    Highly recommended! Thanks, Sigma!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

Edit to ask: At the link I just got a blank page. Is it just my techtardiness or is there a problem with the link?
    Last edited by genevieve; 20th November 2014 at 19:12.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

sigma6 (3rd August 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by maurice (here)
    When I lived in the states I signed my drivers licence without prejudice . They did not like it at the licence registration place and tried to get me to redo it three times before caving in .The excuse was the photo was not coming out . Tried using the argument once in court on a minor speeding infraction. BUT because I was not well enough informed the judge let me off points on my licence but I got to pay the fine . I went in there without any real desire to get all ' I know my rights bitches' . Just wanted to see what actually happens when you reserve your rights and try to get some feedback . What it really needs for things to change is wide community outrage at injustice . Then the bastards will have to sit up and take notice . Otherwise it seems to me its a very brave and well informed student who takes these guys on single handed . Kinda like bringing a knife to a gunfight.
    I must have overlooked this post (notice the "thanks" names dont' show on your posts? which I reference... anyhow, this is VERY interesting, I had an almost exact similar experience, doing EXACTLY the same thing, and oddly, they gave a SIMILAR excuse. I even recorded the call, she was trying to say that the photo machine was upgraded and the original photo image file format didn't work (RED FLAG I could see from a mile away) so when I called her directly, and asked if there was any problem with my signed "without prejudice" or for: [the name] she completely backed away and insisted that had nothing to do with it... (given the circumstances, what could she say) and then insisted that I resend the information... (while she still tried to get me to "request" this...) which I know in trust is a no-no... so I sent back the letter regarding her "request" for my resubmission of information, got the driver's licence in 3 days...

Thanks for sharing that experience, these are the posts I look for... Totally confirms my own experience, and it is odd, how they will "try" to deceive you... there is some interpretation that it is a test of sorts... Rights are for people of vigilance, who take responsibility, so by definition, it's almost as if they have to test you to verify this... to see if you are competent or not... since so many people are just going through the motions, trying to copy others, that doesn't cut it anymore... which is not a true exercise of rights...

Rights are based on intentionality... not throwing spaghetti on the wall...
    Last edited by sigma6; 23rd November 2014 at 09:50.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (23rd November 2014), Sebastion (23rd November 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by maurice (here)
    When I lived in the states I signed my drivers licence without prejudice .
    I must have overlooked this post (notice the "thanks" names dont' show on your posts? which I reference... anyhow, this is VERY interesting,
    When you're unsubscribed for specific reasons the thanks no longer show up in all posts.

Bill's post from maurice's thread: So you got your wake up call and recoiled in fear ?

What was the deal with that "Krissy" thread?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

sigma6 (8th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Legally Who You Are - Steve Thomas

Posting this link in this thread for the record, it definitely fills in a huge slice of information I'll bet is missing from everyone's understanding of the current legal system they are operating in within the US. And for those who have difficulty dealing with the Birth Certificate as Registered Name, and a separate legal entity that DOESN'T identify you, but is something that YOU have inadvertently identified yourself with... (the only way to avoid this is through a "trust interpretation" i.e. a different way of thinking altogether... )

addendum: btw "identify" means "to make two things one"... or along those lines... it creates attachment by association, as in surety for example... that is why they alway ask you in court... "Are you JOHN/JANE DOE?" (also you is plural)

i.e. YOU can refer to the "individual" which actually means you AND the corporate Person, going this routes also creates a presumption of you taking on the surety for the Registered Name...

This was confirmed to me by a friend's father who was a cop, and he explained the "step by step" process for proper determination of jurisdiction... they first ask for ID... then they read out the NAME... then ask you IF YOU ARE JOHN DOE! (just like in court!!!) When you say yes they have established their jurisdiction over you by YOUR OWN ACTIONS...
    Last edited by sigma6; 8th July 2015 at 17:51.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (10th February 2015), Sebastion (10th February 2015), Stephanie (10th February 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Another recent breakthrough in my perception and understanding of Trust Interpretation... I was absent mindedly responding to another post and this just came out, a recent epiphany or clear picture of the Cestui Que Trust model I am always working on...

REGISTRATION ESTABLISHES THE ELEMENTS OF TRUST

Recently it just hit me, that THE REGISTRATION process IS the trojan horse that introduces all the elements necessary to create and operate trust in the public, the true basis and foundation of the defacto government's management of the statutory legal system... (i.e. corporate policies, rules and regulations that only apply to "citizens", "employees" etc. i.e. another form of public Person) this concept of REGISTRATION, is the very element that is introduced to all western children, hidden right in the nativity story... literally hiding in plain site... subconsciously introduced to the young before they can even understand what the implications are... by parents who are equally blind... which is just another layer of the subconscious programming (ironically... I'm not a "Bible hater" either... I just don't think it is logistically possible to completely understand it as literal imo ;-0 And I don't think this is necessarily good OR bad... It is just completely hidden and thus not even understood by all the people who are staring it in the face...

We are all blind, incompetent... and NOTHING will change, until we step up and educate ourselves... this concept, as the Nativity reference suggests has been around for a long, long time and is NOT going away... Our ignorance has to go, our reliance on blindly allowing trustees to operate without any outside feedback and accountability has to go... I have never met anyone who can "get underneath" this interpretation since I introduced it a few years ago, inside or outside the movement... and although there are many derivative concepts and explanations being touted they largely fall on deaf ears because these same individuals either don't or cannot explain the underlying mechanism... the underlying logic of why their "interpretation" should be followed... (they may have relied on parroting information from others with no understanding themselves in many cases)

"...A second significant development in the evolution of uses and trusts was the adaptation of the concept of equitable (beneficial) interest for much more elaborate purposes. [think Birth Certificate as certificate to property (in this case a security interest)] Originally the use or trust related only to land. All that was required to create an enforceable right for the beneficiary in equity was that the land be conveyed unto and to the use of the trustee in fee simple, in trust for the cestui que trust. The trustee’s role in this situation was straightforward: to hold the fee simple (legal title) to the land, to turn over the profits to the cestui que trust, to dispose of the land in accordance with conveyor’s instructions, and to undertake all necessary proceedings to protect or recover the land.(13) When one considers the simplicity of this method of splitting legal title from beneficial enjoyment of property, it is not surprising that the cestui que trust, or beneficiary, came to be thought of as the real owner—or, as sometimes stated in modern terminology, the “beneficial owner”—of the property. However, the right of the beneficiary in equity was primarily a right against the trustee to enforce the terms of the trust..."(14)
    - pg 406-7, Beneficial Ownership & The Income Tax Act - Catherine Brown

I would add a few points of clarification: If you download and read the document it, or have some familiarity with this very unique form of trust... the beneficiary is also called the "cestui que trust" i.e. the trust form itself is called a "cestui que trust" and the beneficiary in this cestui que trust is also called the "cestui que trust"... It is being both "hidden" and confusing if you don't understand that, but also makes perfect sense if you do... (contemplate it for a while and ask yourself why... (I think it is because the whole purpose of the "cestui que trust" is ALL about the BENEFICIARY!) The Beneficiary has power to act against the trustee, and it has been stated the beneficiary can and does have trustee powers, i.e. there are unique properties associated with this trust...

Banks control the distribution of money, a paper representation of wealth, and if you trace back the ultimate source of all that wealth, it is the labour, energy or productive activity (and all it's products by extension) of individual living men and women.

Quote This "energy" was reified CORRECTION... I got it backwards... your energy is REAL... the monetizable credit is fiction... I need a word the OPPOSITE of "REIFY" i.e. the taking of something conceptual and concretizing it as if it was real... But just get the idea, our labour, is turned into something that can be manipulated by the economic controllers... you work, you get a dollar... that piece of paper is a measure of value, that represent your labour... now how would you try to capture everyone's lifetime of labour... at the beginning of life... I suspect it would be based on an actuarial value (a calculated value)

So for now I will just say your energy is converted into monetizable credit (for financial and accounting reasons) via the issuance of Birth Certificates (starting in 1933) which the certificate to a record of an event, which is the original ink signature document, held by the Registrar, which operates as the legal title to your pledge (of your energy) part of an Estate with all the elements necessary to operate as a trust, and with many additional attributes as well... i.e. it can also act as a corporate sole entity, a corporate juristic Person... a financial account with access to the treasury, (the UCC1 "transmitting utility" Winston Shrout identified) the legal and symbolic representation (via reification) of an actuarial (or averaged) value of your lifetime of labour, i.e. your labour is being converted into monetizable credit.

This is the "money" or "credit" that was borrowed into existence via bonds and securities from banks that are the trustees and creators of the "form"... whereas the consideration was of course provided by a living man or woman who was issued the certificate, as the sole source of energy associated with that particular birth certificate. This is the "conduit" that Winston Shrout spoke of, this is the method by which all this "credit" was pooled and constitutes a portion of what is held in the treasury.

Registration always creates a split in the title of any property that is publicly registered, the original ink signature document as record becomes the legal title held by the Registrar, usually a representative of the Crown or State or Province, etc... the Certificate YOU receive is a form of receipt of this transaction and corresponds to what is known as the equitable title... and represents your right of possession and SUPERIOR title.

Settlor:
    The grantor or donor in a deed of settlement.
    Also, one who creates trust.
    One who furnishes the consideration for the creation of a trust, though in form the trust is created by another
    - Black’s Law 4th ed

Settlors are the original grantors... We are the hidden grantors in this special trust arrangement.

...And the bankers/government are supposed to be the trustees... only problem is nobody understands how trust operates anymore... hence metaphorically they are like horses without riders... unbridled and out of control... chasing their own interests more then their mandates would otherwise ever allow. Wild horses that have broken into the feed silo of our oats... Wild and out of control... and now the barn is on fire..

Many of the 'gurus' I have been following all these years have been saying this in one form or another but none ever just spit it out, or just called a spade a spade... it was always round and round the raspberry bush...

Why this doesn't "work" in the "public", Admiralty law or the hidden military jurisdiction we are living in that everyone is equally blind to (how ironic is that?...) and I quote...

(note: Winston was also one of the first I heard, identify the Birth Certificate structure along the same lines as deed trusts to land, (people as "land" or "movable dirt"... worth our weight in gold?) also this trust deed was described by Robb Ryder and also John Gorman in the George (Hughe) Bothwell case... by now people should be aware that many legal concepts are based on previous more fundamental principles, this principle of ideas, words and concepts being generated by metaphor is the basis of language generation going back thousands of years...(re: The Origin of Consciousness & the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind - Julius Janes) Microsoft used the same principle in developing their present day Operating System. So too is the nature of the present day Legal "Operating System" i.e. don't be surprised at the idea of defining living men and women as "movable dirt"... originated from the same system of land registration, as the basis and template (metaphor) being applied to "living souls" ...and that this concept is justified and is echoed (has precedence) also in biblical reference (the original source of law, and still active, more than people could possibly imagine...) hence "...from dust you came, and to dust you shall return..." still holds true last I checked...)

"...A trust imposed a duty on the common law owner to hold the property for the benefit of someone else. Thus, one of the key rights of ownership—the enjoyment of the property—no longer belonged to the titleholder. Equity provided the person intended to benefit with a means to enforce the right of enjoyment. This was a personal right, or right in personam, against the trustee. It was not a proprietary right, or right in rem, with respect to the trust property itself.(5) Therefore, it is not strictly accurate to refer to the beneficiary of a trust as the beneficial owner of trust property since this suggests that the beneficiary has a right in rem with respect to the trust property..." -
    - pg 404, Beneficial Ownership & The Income Tax Act - Catherine Brown

Catherine Brown - Beneficial Ownership & The Income Tax Act
    http://www.4shared.com/office/kqFCSw..._The_Inco.html
    (You only need to read the first 7-10 pgs since all the Beneficial Owner definition really applies to the Registered Name, that you are learning how to differentiate and manage as a separate corporate legal entity in the public with it's own liability (properly understood...

Note: beware there is ONLY ONE PROPER "Download" button (hint: it is the one beside the "Share" and "Add To my account" buttons... after pushing it, another tab or window will pop up and block your view... that too is just another ad, GO BACK and search for the two options "PRIORITY DOWNLOAD" and "Free DOWNLOAD" You have to have a 4shared account... If you don't already have one, I would suggest it over using a social media account and also you DON'T have to download any additional software and I don't recommend that either... (sorry, I like using 4shared...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd August 2015 at 13:42. Reason: correction

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    I would step away from this statutes are not law free man on the land etc theories they are based on sketchy interpretations of the law pretty much useless in practice. The legal definition of 'person' is a human being or bodies corporate which is a business that has been incorporated under the relevant companies act. If an act of parliament is not law it certainly has the effect of being law whilst the courts are enforcing them. Playing this game of trying to find common law theory loop holes is playing by their rules, a better idea would be to codify a real constitution with a court having the power to back it up (along with removal of the hereditary head of state)
    Agreed, and this strange idea that 'Common Law' is somehow a kind of natural justice that harks back to a time pre-dating this phony 'corporate statute'- Hmm Common Law is simply the law of precedent, which means if a case came up in 1537 where Mr James Bumface argued a case against Cedric Bottompincher about a contract they had, and James won that case it was then entered into the legal lexicon and remains as a reference case- it is common law, 'Law' is that which is tabled into legislation, whether it be statute or criminal code or whatever - there is no weird upper case 'Person' that is dead - Maritime law does not apply, Jordan Maxwell is misguided (Docs and births notwithstanding) there is no bond being sold on the stock exchange attached to your birth certificate. YES we are all collateral for national debts and the financial system is rotten to the core and YES we are slaves and indentured to the various states we are born into - but this common law internet mythology put forward by Mary Croft is full of half truths and hyperbole. You can get yourself into a lot of serious bother if you try and apply a lot of it, i recommend deep study before you yahoo and try and stick it to the system. I have never seen a generation of atheists embrace the idea of 'God' so readily and rapidly as when it is suggested God is behind the natural rights of man, and that this civil 'phony statute' law does not include the creator's plan for man - really, I'll see you in church Sunday and we can discuss the sermon-meanwhile the authority of any law comes from where it has always emanated from: the wielders of power in society. Such pious concern for God's law, I'm impressed.
    Hmm... I must have missed this post... or maybe it didn't strike any cords in me... Mary has kinda went underground of late, she didn't keep going in my opinion... and I don't blame her, but she contributed in her own way... she was graced with a peak behind the curtain, and her intuition must have been quite in tune at the time. Common Law as the be all end all I agree is another misconception... I even made a mistake I think in previous posts associating it with the superior court... It may well be, and I did think I heard or read that, but the one source I do have, "Beneficial Ownership" actually said the supreme court. i.e. if you are not in either of these courts, I highly, highly suspect you are not in a REAL common law court, but some statutory version (remember they can rename anything they want and apply and definitions they want in their own jurisdiction. And this is one of their favourite tactics, like getting you to think you are in a real court with a real judge, when in fact you are in an arbitration with an arbitrator and an adjudicator that all work for the corporation you are being interpeted as being under the jurisdiction of via your unqualified signatures, your actions, and behaviours, etc... Also, I am not sure your evidence for saying there is not financial birth certificate, or that these aren't traded on the stock market. That may be literally true, because I don't thinkit would ever be made so obvious.

Just like they don't make it obvious that all the cities and police unions and courthouses are listed on Dunn & Bradstreet as for profit corporations. Now just because the majority of people are ignorant of that isn't evidence that it doesn't exist.... that is not even logical.. I can assure you there is a financial connection to the birth certificate, and just for disclaimers, unfortunately I don't think it is a hidden bank account, and they just didn't give you the passbook... (if it were only that simple... ;-) But there is clearly financial indicators all over it... First off, it is created to satisfy or at least become part of what bonds and securities and how money is printed, i.e. it is printed by a Bank Note Company, and that isn't because they never got around to creating a Birth Certificate Company... it is because it related to the financial system.... (go figure...) Also it contains unique identifiers just like bonds and money, thirdly some have reported seeing on different variations... "For Treasury Use Only" that absolutely is consistent with my interpretation and understanding... just have to ask yourself of course who has a Treasury Account? According to Winston Shrout every court has a treasury account... just like Jordan Maxwell said the courts ARE banks, that just happen to deal in securities... Let's add a point of clarity and insight, a security is essentially a financial debt that is being treated like a financial instrument... Banks and Securit y Exchanges have a license to either create, manage or handle these instruments. For example when you are charged, at that point, they are in the process of creating a "security interest".... if you look up the legal definition of security, the Birth Certificate would qualify for one of the definitions...

(INTERPRETATION; Definitions - Securities Act R.S.O. 1990, c. S-5)
    1. (1) In this Act, "security" includes,
    (a) any document, instrument or writing commonly known as a security,
    (b) any document constituting evidence of title to or interest in the capital, assets, property, profits, earnings or royalties of any person or company,
    (c) any document constituting evidence of an interest in an association of legatees or heirs,
    (d) any document constituting evidence of an option, subscription or other interest in or to a security,

People have to stop using ignorance or failure as a proof... (just stop it! o.O!) Is this difficult? sure it is... I can't speak French, but that doesn't mean it's a bunch of BS, and is probably not even real! (although I think that sometimes :>D ...this is ludicrous logic... egocentric thinking, and it drives me nuts when I hear people pose this as an argument... people attempt things, and fail, some people learn and move forward others consider it proof that it's BS, (never their own misapplication or lack of proper understanding...) How long would it take anyone to learn how to speak another language btw? If you plan on getting frustrated because you haven't mastered it in 6 months or a year, you are misperceiving the whole idea...

There is tons and tons of evidence of the financial nature of the Birth Certificate.... but one has to learn trust, and many I see looking at trust really don't understand it... I am not even claiming a full understanding, but I am cognizant and aware of what I know and what I don't know... I still see many hours and weeks and months ahead of me... (not a problem...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 19th July 2015 at 02:01.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (19th July 2015), gripreaper (20th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    I've just read all eleven parts of Loves' article and found it fascinating.
    Highly recommended! Thanks, Sigma!

genevieve

Edit to ask: At the link I just got a blank page. Is it just my techtardiness or is there a problem with the link?
    sorry don't know how I missed this post (my techtardiness... :D) But link seems fine...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (3rd August 2015)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I keep promising myself that I will create a library of all of Karen Hude's interviews, because I think they will become a powerful study in retrospect... I think Karen slips in lots of "things" which can be interpreted if you understand the legal implications of what she is touching on... (and at the same time it seems more impossible each month as she comes out with endless interviews... o.O~!

I just listened to this one, and I thought the interviewer was keen, on focus, and well researched in his understanding... I decided to add this interview in here, because it got much more to the point of what is going on, in a way that does in many ways, ties in to the interpretation of "The Legal Concept of Person" if you consider the operating environment that makes this idea so important is the CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT in which it operates... As this is where the presumption of jurisdiction over the "Person" lies. The other factor of course is how WE operate in relation to that "Person" aka "the Registered Name" ... since it is, and can be treated like, a separate legal entity, a security, a property, an account, etc...

Thus there were a couple of solid points I wanted to mention (one escapes me, will have to listen again) Karen very clearly talks about the "Hidden Government" that is operating as a CORPORATION... a de-facto government in effect... the interview portion is around 40 minutes... but I could listen to this guy interview Karen for 2-3 hrs ideally... he really had a great focus on some key issues and apparently there is supposed to be a follow up interview specifically on the cone heads ...Homo Capanesis? (or whatever)

RE-POSTED: The Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be HISTORY -- Karen Hudes

Also an interesting note for gold bugs... she suggested she was recommending gold be priced at $2500, was interesting... I thought was a little naive... why such an arbitrary figure and what difference would it make in a dynamic market where so many factors will influence and dynamically effect it's price... To me she would have made more sense if she talked about the forces acting on it's price rather then the price itself... hmmm...
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd August 2015 at 15:40.

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

sigma6--

I would love to get your take on Kurt Kallenbach's info. He says that when we're born, the Vatican and the Crown take possession of our DNA through the afterbirth and are acting as trustees. Until we make a claim to our DNA, so that we become whole, and claim our life, they continue to operate as if we were lost at sea. (Maybe not the best summary, but you get the picture, I'm sure.)

Here is a link to Kallenbach's talk with Peter Eugene (who doesn't get many words in edgewise ) in case you haven't heard it and are interested. I found it VERY interesting and oddly believable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kNAK9ekVtg

Wishing you well,
    genevieve

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Kurt Kallenbach reminds me of Sam Kinison and Bobcat Goldthwait when he talks... and he freaks out into bouts of histrionics to emphasize his points, which I don't find convincing, I wrote a long response to this, and as fate would have it, I must have got distracted and it didn't post!!! I'm taking that as a subconscious cue... but in a nutshell he has some good stuff, I haven't followed him too closely for the reasons stated above... and I found that I was asking myself a lot of questions listening to some of his interpretation. The principle of registration is universal. I know about the Vatican baptismal certificates, as the source of inking the newborn's feet, after pricking it's heel (all very symbolic, like everything the Vatican does. On the other hand, it is not necessary to get DNA or human placenta tissue, or blood sample to create a trust. I have focused on the credit created from our labour represented by the record of the event of our birth, which was then securitized and borrowed against, based on an actuarial value of our lifetime of labour. I think when some people get into the trust it is has so many permutations, so much history, and it is so subtle and convoluted sometimes, people will over literalize what is going on... Not writing him off, I just haven't got to sit down (and get through his presentations) I know Kerry did an interview with Cindy Brewer on this topic, I still have difficulty seeing it... not that I don't think it is impossible, but if they are, I think it is more about using it as a form of identification, which could technically fall back into a trust interpretation, but again, don't believe it is necessary or required to create this trustee relationship...

Now that all said the principles he is talking about is fundamentally correct... I'd like to see him explain what his practical application for dealing with this looks like... I know he has shown up recently on a guy named Jonah Bey's talk circuit, who is becoming a "hot topic" (read fave flavour of the month) and we are trying to assess the validity of his process, and my gut instinct was that he has some process, but he doesn't seem to know exactly how to explain why his process works, like he has copied it from someone else... and there is evidence that he has, based on the rants of another guy called True Freeman.

The movement continues to grow, as more and more individuals step up to the plate.
    Last edited by sigma6; 6th August 2015 at 14:10.

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

EMF Mind Control Weapons Being Used On Population - Deborah Tavares - Scary Info

She uses and speaks of everything I have discussed previously, the cities and states have been reorganized as corporations, they are NOT governmental bodies, they are listed as "for profit" corporations listed on Dun & Bradstreet... Another voice in the wilderness unfortunately... It's just sad that someone has to have this much experience and knowledge and education in order to be able to understand what is going on... It just worries me how this information can be broken down so that more everyday people can understand it...

Interestingly, she is also talking about all this within the context of several hot conspiracy topics...(they do tend to go hand in hand) I think it is refreshing to see somebody like this nailing all the secret agendas of how the government is trying to control the source of tax dollars (instead of truly focusing on our welfare) Unfortunately the old adage appears to be true. All institutions contain the seeds of their own destruction (or ours?) The banks and governments need more money. Your money.

warning: mind blowing information on government mind control programs
    Last edited by sigma6; 6th August 2015 at 14:13.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

conk (16th June 2016), lake (7th August 2015)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Concept of Legal Person

Thanks for your response, Sigma.

You said, "It's not necessary to get DNA or human placenta tissue, or blood sample to create a trust," and I agree with you. The importance of what Kurt Kallenbach has discovered seems to be that "Their" claim to our DNA creates the bottom-line trust on which all other trusts are based. Therefore, until we become "whole" again by claiming our DNA, Their bottom-line, foundational trust pretty much negates any work we do to claim our beneficiary status and get Them out of our lives. As KK says, "A house divided cannot stand," and our house is divided until we become whole again by claiming our DNA.

According to KK, our DNA/the afterbirth, is claimed by Them via the Certificate of Live Birth and, KK says it is the only thing referenced in that certificate. The live child is no longer present and so is considered to be lost at sea. Until we show up as alive and claim our DNA (through the laws of salvage, I think), the baby (later the man/woman) is not recognized as alive and appears from time to time only to act as a representative of the DNA (the estate of the missing person), for which They exercise Their fiduciary duty.

Another thing of interest: KK says that the Anno Domini calendar we are using actually places us into the past because the Anno Mundi calendar is the one They use. Our 2015 A.D. is Their 5472 (or something thereabouts). This means that we're operating three thousand some odd years in the past and are dead to Them--until we claim our living status.

I'd still like to get your take on this info (and anyone else's who's interested [Grip--you there?]. I know KK gets excited and sounds rantish sometimes, but I believe he's worth listening to. I've listened to a lot of others who weren't nearly as coherent or interesting.

Thanks for what you share with all of us. Bless you.

genevieve

P.S. I think I listened to a conversation by Jonah Bey and Peter Eugene and was very intrigued with what JB had to say, but it seemed he said only enough to pique interest and promote the sale of his info.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

bruno dante (6th August 2015), sigma6 (31st October 2019)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    Thanks for your response, Sigma.

You said, "It's not necessary to get DNA or human placenta tissue, or blood sample to create a trust," and I agree with you. The importance of what Kurt Kallenbach has discovered seems to be that "Their" claim to our DNA creates the bottom-line trust on which all other trusts are based. Therefore, until we become "whole" again by claiming our DNA, Their bottom-line, foundational trust pretty much negates any work we do to claim our beneficiary status and get Them out of our lives. As KK says, "A house divided cannot stand," and our house is divided until we become whole again by claiming our DNA.

According to KK, our DNA/the afterbirth, is claimed by Them via the Certificate of Live Birth and, KK says it is the only thing referenced in that certificate. The live child is no longer present and so is considered to be lost at sea. Until we show up as alive and claim our DNA (through the laws of salvage, I think), the baby (later the man/woman) is not recognized as alive and appears from time to time only to act as a representative of the DNA (the estate of the missing person), for which They exercise Their fiduciary duty.

Another thing of interest: KK says that the Anno Domini calendar we are using actually places us into the past because the Anno Mundi calendar is the one They use. Our 2015 A.D. is Their 5472 (or something thereabouts). This means that we're operating three thousand some odd years in the past and are dead to Them--until we claim our living status.

I'd still like to get your take on this info (and anyone else's who's interested [Grip--you there?]. I know KK gets excited and sounds rantish sometimes, but I believe he's worth listening to. I've listened to a lot of others who weren't nearly as coherent or interesting.

Thanks for what you share with all of us. Bless you.

genevieve

P.S. I think I listened to a conversation by Jonah Bey and Peter Eugene and was very intrigued with what JB had to say, but it seemed he said only enough to pique interest and promote the sale of his info.
    I in fact agree with much of what you have stated Kurt has said, and given your excellent summation I would actually say he is very much in line with my own interpretation which is very rare... because I too emphasize the ultimate trust (the one the Birth Certificate represents) is the ONLY one we can claim, i.e. is the one the Birth Certificate represents, or is the Certificate of... (simple logic really) The part people miss is that through this Certificate, everything else you are doing is being registered through it, you aren't the actual party on any contract or registration from that point forward, the "Corporate Sole" is. You are the "operator" of a Corporate Sole in the public, and you are inadvertently taking on the liability of it unnecessarily and not allowing the trust to operate.

The part where I differ is about this DNA thing. I think we are talking about the same trust (based on the Statement of Birth) It is still as I have suggested and I believe I am applying more logic and context to support what I am saying if you listen to what Kurt and Cindy Brewer and others are saying, they never get into the full logistics... the Rez clearly does not have to be a physical object, which is what I think they are stuck on... and it also doesn't explain what they have been doing since 1933, whereas my interpretation does so explicitly. (I am just no professional expert on private Bonds and Securities...)

And this is not to say that someone's "labour" or "lifetime of labour" or "energy" is not real and tangible "object" but it needs to be converted into something that can be bonded, securitized and circulated in the financial world... i.e. It eventually gets created into some form of credit that either has a value placed on it, or is created "on the fly" with each security interest (debt obligation) that is imposed against the Master Account that was created as part of the original Statement of Birth, which is the original record of the event, which is the original ink signature, which is designated as the legal title to the "res" (the "thing" that the trust was created for") Which is the energy of the living soul (nothing mystic here, but a human life obviously has to have a real value and real energy and labour is it's output) So this legal title in the form of an original ink signature document, or record of an event, is now "held" by the Registrar who is acting as the representative of the State or Province and ultimately the Crown...

His idea of the DNA is intriguing and compelling, and may even exist and may even have political or occult interpretation... all of these things are possible... I haven't done enough research or haven't seen enough evidence but it also is completely unnecessary to create the trust that he is describing... like I said if, and that's a big if.... such a program exists (i.e. DNA collection) it may have alternative (and very questionable) purposes... but I don't have enough to even go there... and it is not necessary, but I do agree the Statement of birth as the original ink signature document and original record of the event is what creates the "legal title" upon which the State creates a "Master Account", Estate, Corporate Sole (Juristic Corporate Sole or Legal Person)

And what I have been trying to stress over and over, it is this entity, which was designed for our use (but there are different ways HOW to use it)... And this is now what is finally gaining traction in the CR movement by EVERYONE now (who is worth their salt)... including Winston Shrout, Neo and Jack Smith, Christian Walters, Boris, ... and I give a lot of credit to Boris for cracking this open, and being the bigger giver/sharer... I'd say that right now... it is a VERY interesting time... Things are coming into focus after almost 20 years(?) But the learning curve is still there... and you have to start learning some trust interpretation, no getting around it...and everyone who first jumps in finds in incredibly both simple and yet it can also be incredibly convoluted, and this is what I think is going on with Kurt (Cindy, I can't even say...)

This legal entity is actually the party that registered your vehicle, i.e. you registered the vehicle in this Corporate Person. And the second part to understand and what Kurt's info should lead to, and seems to be saying as you very well described, is via this means of registering property in the public via a Corporate Sole Legal Person, which itself is a "property" that has been registered in the public via the original Statement of Birth, a record which becomes a legal title by definition... All legal title to ALL property is now "HELD" by the State! This is what they mean by the "YOU don't "OWN" anything!... Because it is the State that is holding legal title... The problem with this is people don't understand what the implications of that means (because it is a trust interpretation!)

So I do agree in principle claiming the Birth Certificate is the key (but as always regarding practical application, paperwork and procedure, the Devil is in the details) So in this I am right with Kurt... Because the Registered NAME is not really YOU!... (Ok, now sit down for this part) It is actually the STATE! It is a small piece of the State in exchange for your pledge of your "energy" converted via the bonds and securities as credit and "ledgered" into the Treasury. This is how they access your funds via this "Birth Certificate Account" This is your conduit into the public, this is your source of credit. This is the magical "hidden bank account" that everyone is over literalizing and misinterpreting. A big part of the reason this is so hard for many to grasp is because another important aspect that I have been harping on for many years, is that much of this is all occurring on the private side, according to strict Trust procedures... So yes it is THEIRS (as many like to lament) but it is a representation of your portion of the State... Remember the People own the country, the People are the Government... (of course most everyone has forgotten this...) But this is the actual mechanism of how it is done (my oversimplification maybe, but fundamentally this is the basic model)

This is WHY WE ARE THE CREDITORS OF EVERYTHING YOU SEE AROUND YOU!!! The government and banks DON'T CREATE ANY WEALTH, They manage, the process of converting our energy into credit that creates ALL the money that is used (and pay themselves way too much imo, largely because of our ignorance and incompetence...) Thus why all lawyers are involved in government, they intuitively know how to operate legally, even if not necessarily having studied trust law specifically (...the lie is different at every level...) Which is why we can catch them "off guard" once in a while, especially the morally corrupt ones... BECAUSE the bedrock of the foundation is TRUST INTERPRETATION!... going right back to Roman Times and Covenant between the Romans and the Christians... And the institutionalization of "Christianity" (the biggest coup d'etat in history) by Rome (and the beginning precepts of trust law?) Civil Law vs God's Law (Natural Law applied to Man, philosophy, etc) And I won't go further into the historical precedents, Freemason historical interpretations, which ironically I agree with a lot of ...

The Birth Certificate is NOT identification. It is Indemnification... Just as someone from the UK shared... what it says on the back of their Birth Certificates... It's almost like they are giving British citizens a leg up in terms of their rights being protected...

Quote "This extract is evidence of an event recorded in a register of births. It is not evidence of the identity of the person presenting it"
    However all this talk about real living men and women and fictional legal entities, being "owned" by the government, operating in a fictional legal environment (like a world of commerce for example) confuses people into thinking the sky is falling and all is lost... because they don't understand all the jurisdiction and liability is on the Corporation! (to protect living men and women... IF they would only learn how to recognize and accept it, which is what Kurt and me and many others are trying to simplify... We all know it's there... hidden in the System...

When it comes to trust interpretation ramifications/implications... It's NOT ABOUT OWNERSHIP!!! It's about control... like Rockefeller told the whole planet 100 years ago...
    Quote (i.e. "Own nothing, control everything")
    The registration process creates all the necessary elements that creates proper trust interpretation. And in that interpretation, the party holding the CERTIFICATE is the holder of the "EQUITABLE TITLE" That is the superior claim, the HOLDER Of the LEGAL TITLE is the TRUSTEE with LIABILITY... (The State)

It's a circular system. Since at the end of the Day the State or Government is WE THE PEOPLE!

But because people don't understand this... They claim ownership to everything in the public, when they should be claiming holding equitable title status in the private. The reason why this was set up this way, was to create a "Perfect Reflection" of the Real World... i.e. This interpretation assumes there IS A GOD... (there is no "god" in a fictional man made commercial environment...) And this next one shouldn't be too hard for everyone to grasp, but we ALL came into this world with NOTHING... And we will ALL be leaving the world the same way! With NOTHING... (surprise!!) Thus the Vatican set themselves up as the current Trustee of God (Vicar of Christ) and all the Countries and States are acting as Trustees as well supposedly under them (why they think they are the bomb!) Thus the State is the "Owner" or really just another trustee in a chain of trustees... This whole system is a reflection of that interpretation... That's why the Godless and Atheists are considered incompetents in trust... They are embracing citizenship and its jurisdiction, and denying the freedom of their Birthright, which is still to this day defined as a "God given right" Think about it, if you are not under the jurisdiction of another man or corporation, where does your jurisdiction lie? If you are honest, it shouldn't be that hard to imagine there is SOMETHING in this universe GREATER then YOU! (I wonder if this is why originally all Freemason were required to have some kind of belief in God?)

And by the same token this is a kind of similar circular logic in the ethos of "Godliness" where is God? God is everywhere, God is within us... therefore when we are in alignment with his principle our conscience, our consciousness is speaking according to the will of God... don't poo poo this, this is critical! This is the basis of the power of trust law and expressing trust. Expressing your will, in such a way that you are expressing his will. (Religion is philosophy, equity makes the law, or equity follows the law...)

re: Johah Bey, exactly, why I don't generally find it appealing, and also because it appears his explanations are superficial or shallow, because he has started by using others information (True Freeman if I am not mistaken, and who from the sounds of it is not very happy, because he wasn't as aggressive in the sales and marketing... which seems to be the main focus of their platform... and given the technical prowess in building an internet platform, and the number of sales they seem to be making, they are conspicuously absent any large group of supporters or testimonials... o.O?

btw thank you for your excellent homework on Kallenbach, I will now go back and take a closer look... It's just those kinds of summations from others that sometimes make me look for certain clues and information in others works... ;-) (I guess you can get used to listening to anyone if you listen long enough and steel your hard enough and zone into their 'world'... o.o
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th August 2015 at 07:44. Reason: added an s :D

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (17th August 2015)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

And now here is a plug for Winston and what I was referring to above http://www.wssic.info/

What I am specifically focusing on, is his two presentations... the upcoming webinar...
    Whose Property is This? Reclaiming Your Status & Assets

and also
    *NEW* Authentication & Reversionary Interest DVD

What I find particularly interesting. Winston's group, although getting a little bureaucratic and overpriced, and partly because of that... i.e. it's becoming a bit of an "institution" itself... (do you think ol' Winston has learned a thing or two in all these years?) In any event because of their extensive organization, I think they have been able to keep abreast of current events, one thing I notice of the older and more sophisticated groups are doing is sending their people out to research and study other groups and "Big Names" in particular Winston and Jack Smith, as I have seen their members online here and there... and these two events and in particular, the Authentication and Reversionary Interest clearly goes to the work of Boris...

And Winston gives direct reference to the work of Christian Walters regarding some trust interpretation... This 'cross pollination' of Gurus and groups I have been advocating for years as another one of the criticisms I have always maintained. It almost happened at Sam Kennedy's Albany Workshop, but blew up in everyone's faces with the disclosure of Tony King aka Duane Johnson aka possible government agent? Anyhow that event became like a Tower of Babel moment and all the gurus scattered never to come back again... it was that close (there were over a dozen gurus at that event!!!) I even remember one guy showing me a bullet proof vest he had brought because he was so apprehensive!! So now it is finally being recognized and done independently under the radar, as they still compete with each other both philosophically and commercially (the latter being the biggest impediment imo) for better or worse ;-( But at least I am grateful there is more of this cross pollination... of "knowledge" It is a sign to me that the knowledge base is growing and becoming more sophisticated. On the other hand some of these groups are charging too much to make it mainstream which was the very complaint and problem to begin with (i.e the Elitist attitude...) There is more information and research now going on than one man or group can handle, be it what it may.

re: Jonah Bey - has been capitalizing on it too with his niche, I still think it touches on some of Boris' research and sharing of the last 9-10 years, which really came into a focus a year or two back first when Boris did calls with a character named Batman, then he started some correspondence with Jaguar and Jade. (and yes in this movement, there are alot of people who avoid using their real names, for safety and legal reasons ;-) Anyhow, even if Jonah's original source came from True Freeman, I'll bet he was studying Boris videos) And now a guy named Neo is working with Jack Smith, and changing Jack's whole paradigm more to something I would agree with. Neo is focusing on "Who you are" with an emphasis on actual practical implementation (finally!!!) This is what I have stated for the last few years as "Understanding the nature of your relationship to the Registered NAME" (which I think is more transparent ;-) He is starting a training program, that is pricey and will be ongoing for over 9-12 months. (and yes I am tempted... although it will be American codes and practices, because it will also be trust interpretation, it will be universally applicable with little translation) And I even heard in one of his "Sizzle" talks, a direct reference to Boris, and a kind of chiding and patronizing way, but there was no denying it.

I would also add, I'll bet they also got a copy of my "BC trust Diagram" my own epiphany that came in the form of an image map of how the trust was set up... I intuit this because I know a member of their group and he shares and acts as a conduit of information to Jack's group... (I know my 2¢ is in there somewhere... and it is really a re-iteration of portion of Boris' material as interpreted by Vic Beck aka Adam Beck (don't ask...) And I have stated since I created it, that it is so fundamental, that no progress can be made without acknowledging it, and it cannot be broken down more fundamentally (and I haven't seen any takers to date...;-)

Now if you are wondering what is the point of all this "Name dropping" because that is the nature of how scientists conduct themselves when they are the authors of research. It is a standard protocol and natural system of categorization that I have been aware of but never quite appreciated until I finally realized the problem with the current CR movement. The mistake (and sin imo) is that many researchers refuse to acknowledge the source of their own research and interpretation, for fear of being criticized, attacked, or for ego reasons, and sometimes because they have so many it's just too difficult to sort out... (but that shouldn't stop them...)

If you look at the research journals of any scientific library, the Journals of published works are always accompanied by the date and names of the researchers and any other researcher's work that they used as part of their own research. This isn't just for ego purposes (as I originally surmised when I was a teen...lol) It is for historical and organization purposes, to retrace the history and logical development of various research articles... Simple as that.

In my case, what I did mostly was isolate out what I saw as a misunderstood concept. Or one that I (still) feel people can't see very well, and blew it up, so close up, enough so that people would be able to see this one part, and understand the mechanism and its implications in interpreting how and why the Cestui Que trust operates and how it is expressed in the public... An arrangement that explains the relationship between the living soul in the private, to the issuance of the Birth Certificate, how it was created and registered (as the Registered NAME) and how it was used to establish the registration of all property in the public therewith... A logical coherent interpretation that starts at Birth, creates the record and provides a public "Name" for the living man to be able to "use" physical property, while the legal titles are all held by the State. Which is kind of what I think Kurt has zeroed in on as well... I see many people converging on various aspects of this... and I think a lot of that had to do with Boris, as we slowly started to realize what he was onto. In my eyes Boris was the true "intuitive genius" (if you are out there man, accolades to you... I would like to thank you personally!... )

btw... If anyone is interested in the above webinar and wants to contact me regarding 'more information' private message me... in the next 3-4 days as it is happening next week ';-)
    Last edited by sigma6; 14th August 2015 at 15:46. Reason: spelling, grammar :D

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Howdy, Sigma6!

Thank you for your (ongoing) in-depth explanation of how you see things. It seems that what you're saying aligns with what Kurt Kallenbach is saying, but he's taking it a bit further by saying it's not the newborn baby that's registered and on whom the trust is based, but rather it is the DNA of the afterbirth, which has been abandoned or "lost at sea." This makes weird sense to me because it is so f****** outrageous! Who'duthunkit?

He also focuses on the behind-the-scenes involvement of the Catholic Church (which seems to think it has the right to own everything and everyone--grrr), and until we claim our DNA (the physical expression of our spiritual essence) as well as our physical body, we are not whole and the Church/State can continue messing with us, because it claims our essence (via the afterbirth DNA) and our name (via the Certificate of Live Birth). What's missing is the live man/woman--you, and me--who is presumed lost at sea.

Therefore, according to my interpretation of KK's approach, we must claim our DNA so that we are whole again. We must claim our life so that we are no longer considered to be lost at sea and presumed dead. And we must disassociate our live-being-self from the name/legal entity on the Certificate of Live Birth in order to get out from under the Church's assumption that it, rather than us plus "God," is the head honcho.

"The part people miss is that through this Certificate, everything else you are doing is being registered through it, you aren't the actual party on any contract or registration from that point forward, the "Corporate Sole" is. You are the "operator" of a Corporate Sole in the public, and you are inadvertently taking on the liability of it unnecessarily and not allowing the trust to operate" Sigma 6, Post 37 above).

I think this is a crucial piece to comprehend. We're not the 2-D name. We're a 3-D living being. Not comprehending this is what keeps us entangled with the State because, as many have said, we think and act as if we are the name that's on the pieces of paper we get (e.g., traffic ticket). I think that KK's angle of claiming the DNA/afterbirth and THEN clearly showing up as the live man/woman who is only acting ON BEHALF of the name--but is NOT the name--is key. Once we stop acting as if we are the name--stop pretending to be something we aren't--we'll fare much better.

I've run out of time. There's more I'd like to say, but it'll have to wait. It seems that what KK is saying is in alignment with what you and others have said, and hopefully his angle regarding the Certificate of Live Birth/afterbirth DNA is the missing piece. How much more basic than DNA can we get?

Lately some people have been talking about authenticating the Birth Certificate and being able to somehow show up as the alive true owner of it, but it's confusing and I need more info on it. Any suggestions?

Anything you have to say/add would be greatly appreciated (others as well, of course).

genevieve

P.S. What is "CR?"

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I'm not saying the newborn baby is registered. A record of an event is registered. You may be confusing me with Grip... A record can become a title in trust... The Deputy Registrar General was very clear in her communication by saying "We don't register people" (but she didn't say they don't register Persons) Again some people are stuck on the concept of "res" which is the thing or property that the trust is supposed to be about... It doesn't have to be an actual physical thing. For example a song, idea, invention, concept (such as the value equated with the lifetime of someone's labour for example (hint, hint) I wouldn't get too stuck on this DNA thing... Does Kurt actually have concrete proof of this... I don't think so... I am going to guess it is largely circumstantial based on his interpretation/speculation... It's just not necessary from a trust interpretation point of view and so violates the Occam's Razor principle of parsimony. Because it is unnecessary.

Ironically everything you seem to be saying about Kallenbach is fundamentally accurate and I agree with it, i.e. the idea of the acceptance is a very key concept I am currently studying myself, so I do agree with his basic premises... except this unprovable and unnecessary idea of DNA... I haven't delved into the intricacies of what I know will undoubtedly be mysterious and ambiguous information... And I don't think they would borrow and create money over a piece of DNA (imo)...

Consider that compared to the financial value of someone's lifetime of labour... Make sense? This idea is nothing new... It's like a Futures contract... Futures are traded all the time... Futures have values, are bought and sold, used as hedges, investments, etc. etc... keep it simple... this DNA thing is unnecessary and maybe belies Kallenbach's lack of general business and financial understanding??? (just a guess...) Can you see how someone's lifetime of labour could be treated like a Future? securitized and bonded and sold on a private security exchange? The DNA thing just feels like a dead end to me... If he would drop the DNA thing, it wouldn't be such a distraction from what I essentially agree with...

I see the Vatican as the current manifestation of the Roman system of Law and culture which comprises modern Western Culture. It's success is much like the English language in it's ability to incorporate other cultures and resources... (think like the Movie "The Thing") The Bible is the story of the integration of the Greco-Roman culture (which was a take over in itself) and the integration of Egyptian Culture culminating in the murder of Julius Caesar and the "suicide" of Cleopatra (duhhh... couldn't have been a murder could it? ... naaaaa! Romans murdering the Egyptian woman (with offspring) who could have taken over the helm of the Caesership of Rome?) Anyhow... that's how I look at the Vatican... i.e. Pure evil... plain and simple... Deception is their currency

You've got the right idea (you are probably a big picture visionary type thinker) and that is good. but don't underestimate the messy detail of all this information... I use the phrase "the Devil is in the detail..." for good reason, because really that is the biggest deal... application, process, the more you learn, the more you realize you need to learn... and it's going to be that way for some time yet... (no shortcuts that I see...)

The Name is a necessary entity, that is used to operate in the public world of money, accounting and records... simplified it's just a corporation... fiction means it's a practical tool just like having an "avatar" in a video game (for a dramatic metaphor) you can't physically be in that world... there is a lot of over interpretation of what is going on... it's actually much more functional and boring then most people think...

What everyone is missing is how to properly use it... without being presumed to accepting a surety position... this is what I try to focus on because this is where I see people (both in the movement and outside) endlessly failing...

CR means Commercial Redemption, a term Winston Shrout came up with, that is the best generic term for all info related to this movement... (I don't know what else to call it... although my own private focus is on Trust and Equity)
    Last edited by sigma6; 14th August 2015 at 15:49.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (14th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast