+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Concept of Legal Person

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: The Concept of Legal Person

Karen Hudes - Network of Global Control

Wow, Karen upping her image and presence... have to give her credit she just keeps plowing forward... I posted this because she is talking about the very thing I have been harping on. YOU DON'T HAVE LEGAL TITLE to anything... She actually is bringing this up and putting it on the table... Karen understands trust interpretation VERY WELL (as I always suspected... )

Educational commentary... Share this video, I would like to see it go out to CR ('Commercial Redemption') oriented people, as it validates things that many wouldn't believe otherwise unless it came from someone of Karen's professional and legal stature, this is Karen trying to educate us using a series of presentations...
    Last edited by sigma6; 14th August 2015 at 15:42.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dale Smith (30th January 2016), meeradas (2nd October 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

More information on how the REAL World works (sorry no magical ferries here...) :D

Recommended by Winston Shrout, several years ago, Winston's very first webinar presentation, probably one of his best, before his "team" decided it was too much work to sit on their butts listening to him for more then 2 hours (probably a union based regulation they democratically voted on or something!) Anyhow... he gave a decent 6 hr webinar, (4hrs minus breaks and lunch) of solid information on the concept of A4V R4V, one of the most difficult concepts for many people to grasp. This is largely because Winston never got into the fundamental mechanism what is happening when you employ it, and what is the basis of it's origin (where did the idea come from, and why does it work...) (that is if done properly, within in the proper context, and with the proper understanding... it definitely takes some persistence and follow through... consider what you are dealing with...)

In it, he gave never before insight, that he only referenced in previous weekend seminars (a major missing key and question in my mind for several seminars) and also gave out information about the global bank accounts, and mentioned a guy named R.C. Damm, who was the arbitrator of this entire system...

In this YouTube, a guy that was involved in this for over 30 years gives a 2 hour interview... Keith Scott (sounds Australian) It is difficult for people to grasp this stuff because it is so removed from "everyday" life... but what is "everyday life" comprised of.. (let's not even go there... lol) But the fact of the matter is everything operates according to trust interpretation and this is no exception, and sure enough at various points he even speaks about equitable trust references... i.e. this, the BC, A4V R4V cannot be properly understood without having some understanding of trust equity and how things operate in the public vs the private. But you might pick up some of that sense from listening to this conversation... It's a little dry, but for any commercial redemption 'students' (I think there is at least 1 or 2 out there... ) This is a most worthy and timely interview ; )

AAE tv | An Insider's Look At The Global Financial System | Keith Scott | 9.5.15

So many interesting comments, at one point Ethan sheepishly asks if he believes in the "Illuminati" his response is telling... something like "...no question, it is a given..." apparently they are an ever present and negative force and he explains how they have attempted to disrupt and dismantle what they are doing, except for Dr R.C. Damm's refusal to accept any money from the U.N. (their headquarters of control and manipulation...)

Published on Sep 7, 2015
    Quote If you've ever wondered how the global financial system came into being and how it works, this episode of Awake And Empowered TV will enhance your understanding. Ethann Fox is joined by one of the leaders and foremost financial expert, Keith Scott. Keith is a former director of the Office Of International Treasury Control, an organization that underpins the banking and financial structure of the world. In our conversation, we talk about the OITC and it's purpose and function. We also delve more deeply into how banks lend money, and the role of gold backed and fiat currencies. In addition, Keith and Ethann talk about the future of the global financial system, impending and immediate changes coming within the next few months and into the following decade.

Awake and Empowered TV with Ethann Fox

As the energy of our planet is shifting and changing, many who are awakening have come to realize their world is quite different than they were taught and had imagined. Societal institutions, religious traditions and mainstream media focus on our physical reality, materialism and other negative aspects of our reality, blocking our spiritual connection to the Divine. To support an emerging shift of consciousness in the world, now more than ever, people are in need of real world tools, and inspiration to cause positive change and support a higher vibration. Awake and Empowered TV is the impetus for raising vibration and increasing awareness of the positive aspects of this transition and where we are headed as a global consciousness.

Ethann Fox is a spiritual teacher, energy healer, the founder of the Flower of Life Center for Human Evolution and the visionary behind the Awake and Empowered Expo. His background in the business and financial markets as a professional trader and business owner is coupled by over 20 years as an accomplished astrologer and numerologist. Walking both the spiritual and business worlds, Ethann’s experience has given him an unconventional view and approach to personal happiness and professional success, melding the two as one.
    Last edited by sigma6; 7th October 2015 at 10:12. Reason: more context
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (4th October 2015), meeradas (2nd October 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I'll be watching this in the next few days. Thanks for posting!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

6. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

sigma6 (6th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Watched the vid last night and found it fascinating. Finally getting info from "the horse's mouth" (where'd that expression come from?).

Keith Scott is clear and easy to listen to. If my calculation is correct, he was involved with the Office of International Treasury Control for 17 years and must have a deep comprehension and an enormous amount of info, and yet he was able to be clear and concise when sharing.

I knew a scam has been perpetrated on all of us by bankers, and now I have a much better comprehension of how it's done. (GRRRR)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this interview to anyone who's trying to figure out the Game.

Thanks for sharing this, Sigma!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

8. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

sigma6 (7th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

some more exposure of 'the' concept... Karen directly references "courts of equity" among many other things (finally people are talking about this, I knew this day was coming going back to 2009 when I first heard CW talk about it... ; =)

World Banker Karen Hudes Reveals Secret US Constitution

maybe I will add a good Tube on this constitution she is talking about... o.O

update: well didn't get the constitution one yet, but I did bump into this one, a Greg Szymanski (of Svali fame) interview of Tony Gambino... The Vatican runs the show, this is a gem of an interview because it actually has Eric John Phelps (author of Vatican Assassins, who today is now delving into equity and trust interpretation...) on it too, asking his own questions... a slight divergence (I just threw this in for good measure so I will be able to find it in the future) and it does support Karen Hudes

Tony Gambino says Vatican runs the Mafia
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th October 2015 at 19:37.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (24th October 2015), Krist (24th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Double hitter, actually a plethora of information...

...but it does talk about the secret constitution of 1871 and I actually found the principle that Winston Shrout had explained so long ago... that there are in fact TWO kinds of slavery... involuntary servitude and VOLUNTARY servitude... (as in by your CONSENT) finally! ...good to hear someone else articulate this, check it out at around 34:40 and all the profound implications that follow...

As always with topic matter of this scope, I don't agree with every dotted i and crossed t... there are a few small errors, but by and large, it covers a lot of the main points very well, and there are plenty more Tubes on this topic... re: the interpretation of the "Jurisdiction" Of "Washington, District of Columbia"

definition:
    Quote Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia and commonly referred to as "Washington", "the District", or simply "D.C.", is the capital of the United States. The signing of the Residence Act on July 16, 1790, approved the creation of a capital district located along the Potomac River on the country's East Coast. The U.S. Constitution provided for a federal district under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Congress and the District is therefore not a part of any U.S. state.
    Do You Know About The Act of 1871 Teach this in your School

Are you consenting? have you figured out how to give proper expression of "Notice of Waiver" of your consent? ... if not, then you have consented (by acquiescence...)

Modern Money Mechanics - Federal Reserve Bank Of Chicago
    http://www.4shared.com/office/fc4X4S...s_-_Feder.html

For people new to 4shared:
    may vary slightly as 4 shared is constantly updating, and different file types have different options... but the basics are still the same... have these instructions handy BEFORE you go to page!

Typically you will be provided with a link similar to this...
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/vo3VIWx9/Trust.html (example link)

Warning! - beware 4Shared "POP UP WINDOWS" and "FAKE DOWNLOAD" buttons are all over = advertisements (you have been warned!)
    i.e. read CAREFULLY and follow instructions to bypass ALL advertising

(1) ]To Start: click 4shared link provided ... (add password if requested)

It may be for a specific file which will be displayed at the top or...
    a List of folders or
    a List of files (contents of a folder)

If a list of folders or files select until you have chosen the file you wish to view/play/download

Window will "refresh" displaying file selected near the top and...
    - if an audio or video file, a display window will show automatically playing the file...
    - if a text file, usually you will see the file name near the top,

Note: a "pop up" window may appear - CLOSE and GO BACK to page

To Download:
    - Look for 3 Buttons below (side by side)
    "Download" ... ... "Share" ... and ... "Add to my account"

Note: EVERYTHING ELSE IS ADVERTISING and will only sidetrack you off the page!

(2) Select "Download"

another "POP UP WINDOW" may appear in front - it's ONLY MORE ADVERTISING!
    (again CLOSE "pop-up window" - STAY ON original page)

The file name will be at the top of the page... below you will see a blank video display window (may load an advertisement (depending on your browser) and a box/button beside it that says "FREE DOWNLOAD" (will say "20 [to 60] seconds" in the same box)

(3) Select "FREE DOWNLOAD" box/button (your almost there!)

a Sign-in 'box' will appear...
    Look for 4shared account access at bottom (in fine print)
    (Don’t download anything to sign up...
    by-pass "social media" signup - requires additional info)

(4) Login: (username, password)
    - "download, save, save as, etc" should appear
    a count timer will appear (wait 20 [to 60] seconds)
    if another pop up window appears - close it AGAIN

Notes:
    You can sign into your 4shared account first, and skip step 4

also... I have seen on occasion 2 options that say "Priority Download" and "Download" always avoid "Priority" (it's a pay option) and just select the free option
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th December 2015 at 03:43.

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Karen Hudes is the energizer bunny... in this one she makes reference to the global trust and more insight in the US debt, and if you listen closely she supports my interpretation, that despite China holding some of the debt, WE ARE THE REAL CREDITORS... and that's on the public side of things as far as interpretation goes...

Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be HISTORY -- Karen Hudes

"... It's the Banking Cartel that's going down... not the United States..."

...worth giving your focus of attention to...

and as I stated in another post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029933

Quote regarding Canada's ability, legal right and moral obligation (?) ... the same principle applies to the US... since the "US dollar is actually a global currency, not a national currency... but again the solution and understanding lies in the fact that we the people already have the power... but not the education to understand it, and that is what they hold against us... [rightly or wrongly...] this system of trust is not going to change and is not going away... we will first... or we should at least die trying to start educating ourselves on trust principles... there is no escaping this absolute fact...
    or I would reword that as "this absolute reality based on 'operation of law' " which is how trust operates (i.e. with or without your knowledge... in similar fashion as natural law or scienctific principles... and yes... it must therefore be based on certain universal absolutes...
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th August 2017 at 03:18.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dale Smith (30th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Winston does another interview with Ethann Fox (a new age business guru o.O?) ...at 46 min about, Winston confirms what I have said... that many government institutions, including cities, police dept, court houses, etc... are listed as "for profit corporations" in this one Winston says he found the corporation, called "THE JUSTICE COURTS OF THE STATE OF UTAH" ...That's "running the court system" ...which then lists the "places where they were doing business"... which he said corresponds to all the addresses of ... you guessed it ... local courthouses!... o.O!

And some other courts operating as private corporations, that taxpayers don't support and don't have any control over... (lots of interesting stuff as usual...) the system is overwhelmingly controlled by corporations (fascism)

Also the idea that people paying tickets and going to jail are doing so, based on an "interpretation" (by the courts) that they are doing it "by their own consent"...

History And Financial Basis Of The Legal System | Winston Shrout | 11.14.15

many nuggets in this interview... Ethan just let's him talk! Winston is known for long extended speaking engagements, it is his strong suit... his singular one and two hour presentations, never do justice compared to his original weekend lectures, it has to do with warming to his topic, the context that he provides... Winston never reads from a script... the audience and energy is important in this type of circumstance, just letting him speak freely without time constraints, and keeping him on focus, probably gets the best presentation... (Ethan's smart ; -)

Interestingly he gives a trust interpretation example around 1:15:00 which was quite insightful, a woman defending herself against her attorney husband in a divorce! she took on a Settlor position and turned the tables, one can always benefit from listening to Winston multiple times... ; -) good to hear and see these confirmations...
    Last edited by sigma6; 20th December 2015 at 20:59.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (18th December 2015), Dale Smith (30th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but isn't it impossible to live in the world without being registered after your birth/no birth certificate? Impossible in the sense that you can't go to school, travel, etc...I know, who wants to attend school and be dumbed down, but just what is the alternative, or is there none?

btw, doesn't Karen say that the popes wear the long hats to hide their elongated heads?
    Last edited by seah; 23rd December 2015 at 16:21.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

it's insane, we now live in a time where you need to the expertise of a lawyer to figure out how to say "No, do not violate my body" with foreign material... this is truly insanity...

Re: Lawyer: How to Stand Up Against Mandatory Vaccination
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1031847

This is a good post that sums up my continuing effort to more aptly describe this concept ("Commercial Redemption" or "Escape from the Matrix"... or maybe mastery over your vessel while in it... we (a motley crew of underdogs, who still manage to communicate and share ideas) are slowly beginning to realize this is the "final frontier"... it is both exhilarating and daunting... to travel through all these years, watching all the sacrifices people have made, and for what? ...to find out what is being hidden from us... by a group of sophists... secret society members... treacherous territory indeed, too many have fallen by the wayside...

Bt there is a light at the end of the tunnel... we have finally arrived at the last "impasse", what I call the "final frontier" I have no doubt that we are finally identifying what needs to be understood... (so many dead ends, misinformation, and poorly interpreted explanations...) However this last step is a huge, many more years journey in itself... (understanding the 'law of trusts') it's a BIG venue, a paradigm shift in thinking... As it should be I guess... since it underlies everything that is built on it... which is almost everything we see in the world today... i.e. commercial institutions, religious institutions, "legal" institutions, the structure of corporations, the historical tie ins, etc...) the matrix is real...

but no regrets... I already caught on to this several years ago, and a good thing I did, given my "slow build up" learning style. With the help of numerous others, I now know we are finally pulling all the pieces together... there's a lot of sub topics of learning required because there is so much inter relationship... UCC, common law, rules of civil procedure, IRS/CRA, etc, even history and religion... but without a frame of reference, it's too overwhelming... the "trust interpretation" key is finally bringing all that into focus... you have "cracked the code" when there is less confusion, more insight), mysteries are finally solved... more pieces fit together... more confirmation... excitement and commitment replaces anxiety and confusion or blind faith in endless guru lectures... cops, lawyers and courts treat you differently, (like they are afraid of something you might do...)

"Knowing" has a different feel from, desperately "wanting to believe..." no more "forcing" of ideas, no blindly believing something that you can't justify or even reason out yourself... instead... you know exactly where you have to go, what you need, and a good idea of how you are going to get there... (no short cuts)

All that said... it is also sobering to think a new area of study is going to require a few years to master... but hey, no one said it would be easy... my goal is full mastery of the legal vessel that was issued to me, that I may live in and act in the full spirit of equity. Turns out that is a worthy goal in this lifetime... that is has both an "internal" aspect as well as an "outer" application in the world of commerce, government, law, etc
    Last edited by sigma6; 27th December 2015 at 02:30.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dale Smith (30th January 2016), genevieve (25th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

For Future Reference This is another Example that alludes to an application of how Equity in Trust and in this case specifically administration of the Registered Legal NAME Estate can create bizarre effect in the general public world...

Elvis, Michael Jackson... Now David Bowie... Only explanation - Trust Estate Law
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1041881

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I just found out Christian Walters died... the man who figured out the Matrix... the real deal... if it wasn't for him, we'd all be banging our heads against an inpentrable bubble... not even knowing we didn't even have a chance... what he offered wasn't a short cut... but the real and hidden path to what is essentially the secret knowledge of the elite... that everyone else missed or detoured around... or had checked it out, and found nothing... (how ironic) or in the case of others, simply couldn't wrap their heads around it enough to actually speak to it in a cogent and descriptive manner (so subtle and slippery it can be at times...) he discovered the final frontier... what I liked to call the bedrock... where the buck stops... where philosophy, religion, law and commerce all take their root from... the one true way to the real key to the whole system... the implications of his research, what he discovered and brought to the common man is simply mind boggling... and the way he was able to bring back the ancient texts from the 18th century, decode their meanings, bringing it all back to life for us today... pure genius... what can I say... the man was an intuitive genius in that regard... he could see, way ahead of everyone else... he had already studied Winston, and Jean, and Sam, and many others no doubt... he had already been there and done that... was already looking farther and deeper... a true visionary... way ahead of all the game, way ahead of the other gurus... you knew, when you were listening to him pour over texts, that here was someone he could see the "big picture"... someone who had found the root to the whole tree...

For me, he was the first to draw the correlation and explanation of A4V... where A4V came from (turns out it is an important key itself, yet still, as is often the case, only part of a piece to an even bigger picture (equity and trust)... and the relationship to signatures, and how they relate to the interpretation of the 3 fundamental categories of trust... i.e. expressed, resulting and constructive... or expressed and implied... and orated and presented in a way that just blew my mind... this man was surfing on the edge of a tidal wave... digging into and sharing unbelievably profound stuff... what Winston had never even come close to articulating... he barely hinted at it maybe once or twice... (in all the dozens of dozens of hours I have listened to)

If it wasn't for him... there would be no real fighting chance... the only guru, who never ever charged anyone for his knowledge... never... and right to the end... he really was a giant in this movement... his research is already starting to change the entire understanding and goal of the whole commercial redemption movement... there is no way around it... this really is the foundation and bedrock... no foundation, no house... it really is that fundamental... and to study equity and trust is to apply yourself to a lifetime of learning... it changes your whole life and outlook... it's that big... thank you Christian Walters...

http://www.gendronfuneralhome.com/ob...ian-Walters-2/
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th June 2016 at 11:31.

21. Link to Post #53
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    ... Isn't it impossible to live in the world without being registered after your birth/no birth certificate?
    Impossible in the sense that you can't go to school, travel, etc...I know, who wants to attend school and be dumbed down, but just what is the alternative, or is there none?
    A birth certificate is NOT some monstrous document of doom, contrary to the mythologists and fabulists.
    Do not believe me - go read the law and court decisions.
    It's not even proof of citizenship if the holder objects.
    It's a convenience.
    Anything a certificate is needed for can be substituted with two affidavits of witnesses attesting to your birth and parentage.
    Go check the State department about applying for a passport as an American national / noncitizen.

. . .
    As to exercising privileges offered to citizens versus the exercise of endowed rights by nationals, that's entirely different.

[] Attend school - if that is a reference to public funded education, generally one will need to verify one's status. Private schools may or may not require evidence of nationality / citizenship.
    [] Travel - that's a liberty unless you've surrendered that for some privilege that bars travel without license.

Check your own state constitution and statutes to verify that non-resident inhabitants do not need permission (license) nor register property.
    . . .
    Hope that helps.

22. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

the key point you mentioned is "status"... the reason why "status" is important (the hot topic of late) in the 'Commercial Redemption' movement... is because it defines who you are... "who you are" is important because it defines the Nature of the your relationship to the birth certificate... (what I have described in a diagram) This isn't automatic, but still you have to establish your status (as a NON citizen... a private person/citizen) This is still the best way to describe a very subtle understanding... there are different relationships... one is an indemnified party... the other is a party "identified" which will ultimately lead to a presumption of suretyship... (i.e. liability for the legal entity) one is beneficiary... the other is trustee...

thus "status" is the new "hot topic" ...but at the same time, it is just a smaller piece of a bigger picture of understanding... it is not a silver bullet on it's own... it's just another piece.. albeit, a very important piece...
    Last edited by sigma6; 17th June 2016 at 13:11.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th June 2016)

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Excerpt from another post... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1108223 sometimes I write something so profound it stuns even myself... i.e. I can't claim all the credit to these muses... just that some data points I read, trigger them is all I can say and that causes me to try and write some of these concepts down, while I can articulate them relatively clearly... posting for reference and to update my "concept" thread...

Quote Re: 'Property': The story of THAT THING
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, good questions here. (From way back in 2010!)

My mother, who was an author, had once drafted a book called Life as a Tenant. She had spent most of her life living in houses she or her family did not own, but the metaphor was much wider... she was pointing out that we're also temporary tenants of our bodies, and merely temporary caretakers of everything we tell ourselves we 'own'.

The entire concept of 'ownership' is basically a temporary legal convention, and in ultimate terms means nothing. Even if I was certain that 'I owned' something in a past life, which still existed, 'I' could have no legal claim to it now.

The discussion is really (also) what "I" means.
    Note: "You" is often times being used in the general plural sense (so I don't have to go through it and change the grammar... as all this applies to EVERYONE...
    Excellent point Bill, I don't think the connection is coincidental either, I have been trying to stress, the whole concept hidden in the interpretation of "ownership" or "owner" is really a short form of "beneficial owner" which is really a term which connotes a "beneficiary" in a trust relationship, aka known as a cestui que trust, which is really a reference to the corporate fiction that you were issued at birth... in order that you would have the "option" to do "commerce" in the public (while you remain in the "private"... where your inalienable rights exists, and must be exercised from...) ... the caveat being, 1) If you are sufficiently aware of and 2) able to exercise/execute this fundamental right... this is a birthright "option" that pretty much all the "general public" "waives" due to (sheer ignorance and ) lack of proper education unfortunately... trust interpretation in equity is not taught in any public schools I know of, including most law schools, although some lawyers do know of it, and the books written on the subject and the records of it, dating back centuries are all there... (waiting in posterity for heirs to rise up and take advantage of it...)

The huge implication of the above, btw, (if you followed the logic) is that, in fact, YOU are not even the "tenant" listed as the "property holder" at the Land Registry (for example)... Instead, the registered NAME (corporate legal person) that was issued to you at birth is...

So where do YOU fit in? (This is where many in the "B.C. is not you" crowd fall down...) You DO have a RELATIONSHIP with that certificate! (in trust in specifically...) To hear some people claim it has "nothing to do with them, etc..." defies logic and is denial of reality...

YOU are the "holder" (by virtue of the certificate that was issued to you, as proof of the NAME your mother registered on your behalf...) of that corporate legal entity... So yes, it IS your "property" the general public just doesn't truly understand what is meant by "owner"... or the word "property" for that matter... (because it is all, as Jordan Maxwell so elegantly... and now I can see, so profoundly, revealed... it is ALL "occult"! I can now see so clearly what he meant when he called his famous lecture "the Occult World of Commerce" He couldn't have been more profoundly accurate, "Occult" is a latin term meaning "hidden" and used in science and medical terminology today exactly based on this definition (independent confirmation, if you will...)

PROPERTY:
    Before I go too far off... For me "property", boiled down to it's most fundamental interpretation, means "right to use" It can be that simple! It's a word about a RELATIONSHIP (as ALL trust terms are)... NOT necessarily "the thing" defined in the relationship... But how the term is casually used, in "common parlance" makes it perfectly understandable why all the confusion exists (I think it is purposeful and intentional that most are completely ignorant of all these subtle "super impositions" of these apparently, general terms, with their more fundamental (and hidden) trust interpretation meanings...) and it (the true underlying trust interpretation of how things are really set up...) was set up this way specifically to reflect this very real and higher reality that you speak of... i.e. for example, that man was given "dominion" over the earth (which was always meant to imply custodianship) This in turn implies benefits and responsibilities (in trust as opposed to commercial contract, for example...) and it reflects the true nature of reality at the most profound level of existence and consciousness... i.e. that we came into this world with nothing materially, contribute nothing materially (that wasn't already here) but our "will" or "intention" imposed on material things, and we will all be leaving very shortly... and we won't be taking anything material from this world with us either... this is in fact, the simple logical truth of the matter... so simple, so true...

For better or for worse...(depending how you look at it...) the Pope in the Vatican, (as the power behind the building and continuation and maintenance of "Western Society" (Greco/Roman Empires...and Egyptian "Empire" too (the hidden component, that I think is a definite contributing source to much "Christianity" )) is the "Vicar of Christ" (a trust term...) meaning "standing in his place"... the Kings and Queens are also trustees (such as "Defender of the Faith", a "title" assigned to the Queen of England, this is loaded with trust terminology, concepts, etc... and everything in the (Western) world subsumes under these trusts... including the corporations (like "United States of America", "Canada", "Australia", etc, etc...) And all corporations within them subsume under them as sub corporations... right down to each individual "corporation" (Corporate Sole... Sole/Soul... get it? ;D) Thus why you (or more properly, the Registered NAME you use) are listed as a tenant... if you follow the complete logical chains of trusts and titles, back to their origins... Corporations btw are a form of martial organization (military dictatorship) this should make sense according to what we see "growing up" around us... (encroaching one world government...)

The corporate world of "fictional" commerce ("fiction" meaning something more like "symbolic" in the computer programming sense, since the entirety of this "system" (the worlds of commercial contract and the underlying foundation of trust that underlies it...) what we often call the "Matrix" is like a huge virtual "Operating System" trying to be a virtual reflection of reality, much like "Half Life" is a virtual reflection, albeit simpler in principle, regardless how sophisticated technologically, of the general public, "super fiction" if you like ;o ...) Anyhow this system of governance, was created to deal with the "material" world (distribution of material wealth as one example) using "principles" commerce established eons ago) ...for people who choose not to be part of the world of trust in equity

Equity, for better or worse has been encoded into a "Biblical" interpretation/philosophy which has a fundamentally different interpretation and model (non commercial) The world of commerce didn't appear from nothing, it was derived from and has "borrowed" extensively from and was ultimately "refashioned" into what we know as the world of commerce. The public cannot exist without a private, and so the world of commerce can't exist without a deeper foundation... It wasn't supposed to be all evil... (although it sure seems that way more often than not... and I would even that is to the degree it deviates from equitable maxims...) In any event, it is both superimposed upon (as a "cover" i.e. aka "fiction") and extends beyond, this foundation of trust interpretation... we don't "own" anything in this world... in the sense most people understand it (and now you know why... ; ) - because we don't properly understand the true fundamental meanings of "own", "owner", "ownership" etc... or "property" for that matter... at best we do have "property" (right)

In the simplest terms (now that you have the historical context above... when we "register" property in the "public"... the "Registrar" (usually an agency of the State) holds documents with original ink signatures on them... These are treated as both "property" and records... (signatures represent an expression of your intention in trust, and your energy in commerce) Records can be used as titles in trust (Trust 101) Thus the State is holding what can be considered the original and only "legal title... In turn the State issues a certificate, as evidence (and in fact proof, according the State) which acts as a proof of the "transactional" process which has occurred (Registration of the property, record, title) thus, the Certificate (Receipt) can also be considered a form of title... but what kind? This would be representative or equivalent to an "equitable" title... This means the holder is entitled to "use". This is what denotes evidence of "property right". Note: "use" is a clear and unmistakable "trust" term. (and a very large and deep definition, in legal texts... o.O!) Thus I have been trying to explain, to even my cohorts and fellow trust law students) this subtle relationship between public, private, trust, commerce and Registration. That Registration is what creates the elements of trust, and is the cornerstone of the entire system of governance... Thus why I don't speak in terms of "ownership". It is irrelevant and inapplicable... Instead I can only different levels of interest, based on different levels of title... and in its most simplest interpretation, equitable title is always superior interest to legal title ... in Equity... (and equity is always superior to and supersedes statutory "at law", when properly "invoked" ...and this is the KEY... and most concise and accurate way I can describe, what is going on at the very "bedrock" level of public commerce vs private trust... regarding "what is property, and what is really going on...

Use the term "property" in your conversations with government servants and notice the difference in their eyebrows, and the more cautious "tone" (in case you actually know what you are saying...) Karl Lentz discovered this (his claim to fame, in defining children as "property" instead of "children", a statutory term that means something else entirely...) I sometimes wonder if he fully understands what he seems to have stumbled on...) anyhow, it's all there, if you can "see it" This is what is meant by CW when he said "being able to see with Equity Eyes"...

Definition of Equity (the jurisdiction where all private trust is applied and operated from) according to John Bouvier:
    Institutes of American Law 1882 - Vol 2 - Section 3724 - 4th paragraph – Pg 457:
    “The Law is nothing without equity, and equity is everything, even without law. Those who perceive what is just and what is unjust, only through the eyes of the law, never see it as well as those who behold it with the eyes of equity. Law may be looked upon in some manner as an assistance for those who have weak perception of right and wrong, in the same way that optical glasses are useful to those who are shortsighted, or those whose visual organs are deficient. Equity, in its true and genuine meaning, is the soul and spirit of the law; positive law is construed [presumed] and rational law is made by it.”

The "at law" jurisdiction (statutory, commercial, admiralty, martial, at law...) is mutually exclusive and separate from the principles of "equity" by which these "laws" were derived and formulated from, much like corporate policies, and not the same as the fundamental principles that they are "derived" from... This is the hardest thing I find, that others have trying to grasp... the exclusive and independent nature of private trust interpretation, or trust in equity... even the Bible hints at this... One of the best terms, and a scripture I actually introduced into CW's NTT, Moving Titles in Trust Group, and now being referenced by Roark and Eric Jon Phelps, if I am not mistaken, is the following...

1 Timothy 1:8-10 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 9 knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Use "ownership" at your own "risk" (and/or peril... since you are attaching yourself to the corporate legal person and being presumed to be the surety, worst a "volunteer surety" (but that's another story, beyond the scope of this post ; ) ... in either event, something completely unnecessary, if one realized that the certificate issued to you at birth, represents an estate, structured to be held in a trust arrangement (should you choose to "recognize" it...) and was/is already indemnified, by virtue of the registration, all this because the State IS responsible (entrusted) to provide the means by which to recognize your birth right, we DO HAVE inalienable rights... (if you properly "accept" them...) All this exists in the private, another delineation used to separate these two jurisdictions... private/public... Our domain/Ceaser's domain, or God's domain/Man's domain...

The truth is, there is no separation between Church and State... except on the most superficial level... (to satisfy the general public, yet again with another "fiction"... just had to throw that one in... )

I no longer "love" or "hate" the "system" (the Matrix) it just is (a vast Operating System that goes back into antiquity, based on profound wisdom and philosophy greater than one can fathom... and it is a system that has a place for everyone, good or evil (your choice...) wealthy or poor, educated or uneducated, private or public... and so on...

I still love to 'jokingly' give some hint of the antiquity of this philosophical tradition (Equity Jurisprudence) that I have been told, according to Roark, has a recorded history that goes back at least 600 years!

Question: What are two 'hidden themes' inserted (that form the backdrop) in the "Nativity Story"?

Answer: Registration and Taxation, these are two necessary components required to create the elements needed for both the establishment of trust (splitting titles), the Cestui Que and the Public Trustee (and Probate) system... hmmm.... o.O!

my understanding to date...
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th August 2017 at 05:54.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Anchor (11th November 2016), lake (11th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

I also posted this on the Sean David Morton thread. Sean has fallen very seriously foul of the American judiciary system, maybe through every fault of his own. It seems likely he may be spending quite a long time in jail when he's sentenced in June.

This document, which is a formal response from the judge who dismissed all of Sean's motions, contains some interesting explanations and perspectives in plain English, that anyone reading this should be able to understand.

Go to Section II : Factual and Procedural Background, where the judge begins:
    "This case is complicated both procedurally and factually due to the Defendants' alleged beliefs in a theory about how taxes and other debts can be paid using the value of one's strawman identity established by the government. (read on from there)
    And in section VIII : Conclusion, the judge summarizes:
    "This case is extremely unusual due to the Defendants' beliefs about the legitimacy of the government and its institutions." (read on from there)

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2017), Bayareamom (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), Nasu (15th April 2017), sigma6 (16th August 2017), Sophocles (15th April 2017), StandingWave (15th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #57
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

"The Master's Tools Will Never Dismantle the Master's House." - Audre Lorde

Never has this quote rung more true for me than after reading your most recent post on this thread, Bill.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Nasu (15th April 2017), Sophocles (15th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

SEAN DAVID MORTON - INTERVIEWED BY KERRY CASSIDY - AUGUST 15, 2017

Wow this is awesome (with tragic part too...) Sean is confirming everything I have said for years... an'a he's gone done it!... in court! (unfortunately, he is missing some fundamental interpretations... that are deadly critical... ouch!) I wish I could get in touch with Kerry... to transfer some of this interpretation... he is still pursuing the commercial redemption principles introduced in American Bulletin's Redemption manual, and similarly espoused by Winston Shrout... and many others (but Winston foremost, has been the most 'successful'(at least commercially) for this category...)

Too bad I missed this interview when it was live... this is serious... if Sean doesn't get the right help... he can't hide forever...and it only makes his case worse...(like running from debtors...) but I am amazed at how he nails insight, after insight... of stuff I have said...
    - The courts are listed as "for profit" corporations on Dunn & Bradstreet
    - Court cases are actual accounts like bank accounts, he claims each case has an actual cusip number (I didn't know this, but I know they are like commercial bank accounts with a securitizable value via bonds, etc. as per Jean Keating...
    - Jurisdiction is everything (but he doesn't handle this part well...)
    - more stuff will fill in after a second listening (... still listening to it right now!... )

What he is not realizing... the biggest thing being the common law court is actually a commercial statutory martial court... so it doesn't matter him calling them out for technical faults... they can and will lie, deceive... it's military and they are presuming jurisdiction over the registered NAME, and he is not properly establishing his relationship to it... because he is not properly rebutting and establishing his status, etc... as much as he thinks he is... but still I admire his apparent never ending energy and brilliance... I wish I had half his energy... lol...

Addendum:
    btw I would add I have now heard two people make reference to my interpretation about the Nativity story which is REALLY interesting... one from a guy named Burk Wagner who works (hides) under Winston Shrouts skirt imo... (and no I can't stand this guy... and I forget where I heard the other reference (cause I don't care that much) but why it's profound is because I didn't get it from anywhere, except it came to me as an epiphany studying trust law... i.e. was a completely original creative interpretation... so I find it quite ironic, that Burk of all people would "borrow" it and make reference in his 'interpretation' of trust under Winston's publication ($$$) Postliminium... and no I'm not recommending it... I would go to CWs original works if you want to get a fundamental education (and it's no shortcut... sorry...)

and I would add his interpretation of trust law in Postliminium is pitiful... Lol... precisely because he wasn't part of CWs original group... (hehe...)

...Also I know that Winston did finally change his customer service policy after I claimed (and still claim) his staff pro-actively blocked me from making a gratis request of one of his titles, and preventing me from making any contact with him to make complaint!... even after asking several dozens of times... and I do believe it was sometime just after me posting a rant about this 4-5 month 35 email correspondences (I did my due diligence, there was no mistaking their ignorance, bias and prejudice, or their hypocrisy regarding their own policy... so I don't think it was a coincidence that Winston changed his customer service policy setup, so that is a plus to him, just sad he had to get it from my rant on PA!!! (and unfortunately, I haven't ordered since then, as it has left that bad a taste in my mouth... and their understanding of trust is limited because they followed CW only loosely... (his recorded audios of over 3000 hours over 5 years...)

Also note... just noticed Bill's post to my thread... (thumbs up and thank you for that small recognition Bill!... I am glad you thought of my post when you placed that... even if... and I'm not sure, if you think it was a mark against this interpretation... but that's all good just that you were thinking on this topic... But I can only say as brilliant as Sean's mind is... this interpretation is bigger than Sean and his approach and case... I can clearly see his errors in my opinion... why this post...) Unfortunately when you are in the arena of the court... being close doesn't win you the proverbial 'cigar' and as I have said many times, this can be a very serious game, especially when he is doing bonds and IODs... the consequences of learning and testing things can be life and death... (i.e. jail...)

They are coming down so hard on Sean because he is so tantalizingly close, I must say... but I bet I can get his ear now... enough to listen to someone like me (who prefers to remain out of range of their commercial attacks... just sayin'... ; )

Historical related Posts I have connected together: (should answer many questions): explain my model in a "series of nutshells"...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post895317
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th August 2017 at 03:45.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), genevieve (16th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but isn't it impossible to live in the world without being registered after your birth/no birth certificate? Impossible in the sense that you can't go to school, travel, etc...I know, who wants to attend school and be dumbed down, but just what is the alternative, or is there none?

btw, doesn't Karen say that the popes wear the long hats to hide their elongated heads?
    wow seah... that was a bit simplistic but I get the gist... but in a nutshell... Karen said the style of the hat came from a history of some people having those large heads... and yes it may be possible to not have your birth registered, but that tells me you don't understand what it means to have it registered in the first place... registration creates the elements of trust... the question is what you do with that... there is a birth right inheritance we are each given in the commonwealth nations... and by definition in every country that has a birth registration and a "fiat currency" (it's not really completely fiat...) because trust law is universal... very much like scientific laws... and like learning any scientific discipline, there is an investment of homework and study to really understand it, and than years of practice to actually do anything with it... [end of nutshell] hope that helps... ;- )

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), genevieve (16th August 2017)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    "The Master's Tools Will Never Dismantle the Master's House." - Audre Lorde

Never has this quote rung more true for me than after reading your most recent post on this thread, Bill.
    Interesting quote, but my immediate interpretation from reading that, is that, that is also the reason we can never have our inalienable rights taken away from us... it is only our ignorance that creates what appears to be a vast canyon between us and our inheritance... i.e. our God given right... (and yes that connotes some kind of Biblical understanding as source of understanding where all this came from... and the basis of the covenant and the trust interpretation that follows... and yes the majority of people today, don't even have an awareness of any Biblical understanding other than their local church and television... because they have the mistaken belief it's against the law to pick up the book themselves and read it...

Think about it... society, the laws, philosophy, even scientific foundations, at least going back to the Renaissance of the 1600s and the introduction of the KJV are all trying to touch on this... and just because we are living in a bad time... i.e. this secular new age degeneracy, left, politically correct, pro muslim (of all things!?) doesn't change this foundation... and yet I can barely find anyone who has even considered to pick up this one book and read it for themselves... let alone study it, contemplate their own interpretation and understanding of its literary metaphors, symbolism, philosophy, etc... other than singular sentences taken out of context to attack it and support their own denial of ignorance of its deeper subject matter... why I respect people like Sean... one can study the text as an intellectual pursuit... just like one can read the Trilogy of the Lord of the Rings... (which is 3 to 4 times more text btw...)

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), genevieve (16th August 2017), Journeyman (19th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast