Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Concept of Legal Person

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: The Concept of Legal Person

Although I knew the general gist of the scam by which 'birth / berth' certificates and the incorporation of people has been effected, I've found it easier to get info on the history of the US implementation than the UK one which predated it, until I found this site on 8Kun QResearch:

https://societyandnature.org/cqv.pdf

There's a background on the Cestui Que Vie act of 1666, where Parliament took advantage of plague and fire to declare everyone legally dead and ripe for transformation into a corporation which could own them from there on out:

Quote Understanding Cestui Que Vie Act 1666
    Existence of Life
    Cestui Que Vie
    London 1666, during the black plague and great fires of London, Parliament
    enacted an act behind closed doors, called Cestui Que Vie Act 1666.
    The act being debated was to subrogate the rights of men and women, meaning
    all men and women were declared dead, lost at sea/beyond the sea. (back then
    operating in Admiralty law, the law of the sea, so lost at sea).
    The state (London) took custody of everybody and their property into a trust. The
    state became the trustee/husband holding all titles to the people and property,
    until a living man comes back to reclaim those titles, he can also claim damages.
    When CAPITAL letters are used anywhere in a name this always refers to a legal
    entity/fiction, Company or Corporation no exceptions. e.g. John DOE or Doe:
    JANE
    1) CEST TUI QUE TRUST: (pronounced setakay) common term in New
    Zealand and Australia
    2) STRAWMAN: common term in United States of America or Canada
    These are the legal entity/fiction created and owned by the Government whom
    created it. It is like owning a share in the Stock Market, you may own a share…
    but it is still a share of the Stock.
    Legally, we are considered to be a fiction, a concept or idea expressed as a
    name, a symbol. That legal person has no consciousness; it is a juristic person,
    ENS LEGIS, a name/word written on a piece of paper. This traces back to 1666,
    London is an IndependentCityState, just like Vatican is an IndependentCityState,
    just like WashingtonDC is an Independent City State.
    The Crown is an unincorporated association. Why unincorporated? It’s private.
    The temple bar is in London, every lawyer called to the “bar” swears allegiance to
    the temple bar. You can’t get called without swearing this allegiance.
    PO Box 9144
    Harris Park NSW Australia
    turikatukuiii@gmail.com
    Our only way out is to reclaim your dead entity (strawman) that the Crown
    created, become the executor and then collapse the called Cestui Que Vie trust
    and forgive yourself of your debts and then remove yourself from the admiralty
    law that holds you in custody.
    When London burned, the subrogation of men’s and women’s rights occurred.
    The responsible act passed… CQV act 1666 meant all men and women of UK
    were declared dead and lost beyond the seas. The state took everybody and
    everybody’s property into trust. The state takes control until a living man or
    woman comes back and claims their titles by proving they are alive and claims for
    damages can be made.
    This is why you always need representation when involved in legal matters,
    because you’re dead

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (19th June 2021), pueblo (20th June 2021), Rosco1 (19th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,175 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Although I knew the general gist of the scam by which 'birth / berth' certificates and the incorporation of people has been effected, I've found it easier to get info on the history of the US implementation than the UK one which predated it, until I found this site on 8Kun QResearch:

There's a background on the Cestui Que Vie act of 1666, where Parliament took advantage of plague and fire to declare everyone legally dead and ripe for transformation into a corporation which could own them from there on out:
    There's a lot of legalese to wade through in that link, but some things don't quite sit right on a quick look at some things that I did understand:

"This is why you always need representation when involved in legal matters, because you’re dead."

That's incorrect, as in the UK you do have the right to represent yourself in court. However, if you don't have a good grasp of the law, a lawyer is a good idea in order to avoid the clink. You can even do your own conveyancing in a house purchase if you know what you're doing; I used to work in land law so I could have done it myself, but it's time-consuming and I couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

"The Birth Certificate issued under Roman Law represents the modern equivalent to the Settlement Certificates of the 17th century and signifies the holder as a pauper and effectively a Roman Slave."

Scotland's legal system is based on Roman law, but in England and Wales it's based on Anglo-Saxon law.

On capital letters on a birth certificate; my name isn't capitalised on mine, nor on my other half's. I don't think that's common in the UK.

There are apparently links to the 'Canons', but they don't work.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Anna70 (21st October 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), pueblo (20th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

There's a lot of legalese to wade through in that link, but some things don't quite sit right on a quick look at some things that I did understand:

"This is why you always need representation when involved in legal matters, because you’re dead."

That's incorrect, as in the UK you do have the right to represent yourself in court. However, if you don't have a good grasp of the law, a lawyer is a good idea in order to avoid the clink. You can even do your own conveyancing in a house purchase if you know what you're doing; I used to work in land law so I could have done it myself, but it's time-consuming and I couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

"The Birth Certificate issued under Roman Law represents the modern equivalent to the Settlement Certificates of the 17th century and signifies the holder as a pauper and effectively a Roman Slave."

Scotland's legal system is based on Roman law, but in England and Wales it's based on Anglo-Saxon law.

On capital letters on a birth certificate; my name isn't capitalised on mine, nor on my other half's. I don't think that's common in the UK.

There are apparently links to the 'Canons', but they don't work.
    Yes there's some anomalies alright. It would be better if those links worked.

Name is capitalised on passport. Think birth certs are handwritten still?

Quote Scotland's legal system is based on Roman law, but in England and Wales it's based on Anglo-Saxon law.
    I wonder about all those 'elites' who own so much of Scotland (famous scene in Trainspotting comes to mind) maybe it suits them to have a retain a separate legal structure so they're not caught in their own net?

As an aside, Certificates etc are interesting. Attended a wedding a little while ago and had to promise to delete a photo I took of the signing of the marriage certificate taking place, there was a separate dummy signing for taking photos. Registrar was very clear on that.

Also found this: https://prepareforchange.net/2020/12...e-act-of-1666/

Quote Legally, we are considered to be a fiction, a concept or idea expressed as a name, a symbol. That legal person has no consciousness; it is a juristic person, ENS LEGIS, a name/word written on a piece of paper. This traces back to 1666, London is an Independent, City, State, just like Vatican is an Independent City State, just like Washington, DC is an Independent City State.

The Crown is an unincorporated association. Why unincorporated? It’s private. The temple bar is in London, every lawyer called to the “bar” swears allegiance to the temple bar. You can’t get called without swearing this allegiance.

Our only way out is to reclaim your dead entity (strawman) that the Crown created, become the executor and then collapse the called Cestui Que Vie trust and forgive yourself of your debts and then remove yourself from the admiralty law that holds you in custody.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 20th June 2021 at 09:37.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (21st October 2021), Brigantia (20th June 2021), pueblo (20th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,175 times in 1,357 posts

I did some training at the Register Office when I worked for a council a few years ago and sat in on a couple of registrar's appointments. They're no longer handwritten but generated from a computer, but I'm pretty sure that the details weren't capitalised.

It's always been the case that you can't photograph the signing of a marriage certificate, I remember that from way back; I don't know why that is though. That was even the case at a wedding I attended in the Netherlands in the 1980s.

It was probably the terms of the Act of Union that kept the Scottish legal system separate, also Northern Ireland has a separate legal system to that of England and Wales. Maybe it would have been too chaotic to alter their legal systems to synch with England's? They became part of the United Kingdom much later than Wales, which was grabbed by Henry VIII in the 16th century.

Yeah, the status in law of the monarchy is shrouded in mystery to all the masses... at least they no longer claim divine right since Charles I had his head chopped off. The monarch's private wealth is also kept hidden by a trust managed by the Bank of England.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Anna70 (21st October 2021), pueblo (20th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4