+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meteor Strikes Mars.....What Does It Mean?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Meteor Strikes Mars.....What Does It Mean?

I would love to hear Simon Parkes's take on this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Sx3WdyOihH8

Enjoy!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HypnoDoc For This Post:

betoobig (28th October 2014), ceetee9 (29th October 2014), etheric underground (28th October 2014), gardener2 (28th October 2014), justntime2learn (28th October 2014), Kano (28th October 2014), Rollo (28th October 2014), sheme (28th October 2014), vmk22 (28th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Meteor Strikes Mars.....What Does It Mean?

re mars explosion, is this real information? there has been no news about it although that doesn't surprise me, just the same I would appreciate some feed back thank you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

betoobig (28th October 2014), Kano (28th October 2014), Ulyse30 (30th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

i wonder if Mars is being target... could the moon be next?
    Love

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I remember what happens when a comet strikes the atmosphere of a planet , hence the Russian comet that blew out windows ... if this one was bigger and going faster , it would be easy for it to cause anomalies on Mars ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (28th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

There was a previous Mars reaction of mega proportions captured by an amateur some time ago-many must remember this. My hope is that the beings and life on Mars will not suffer too much from this apparent catastrophe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDyCDTz6hwY
    Last edited by sheme; 28th October 2014 at 22:11.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Some interesting comments under that Youtube video.

Indeed, how come the enormous impact hasn't left any evidence? Is it even a video of Mars?

Nick

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

betoobig (31st October 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

http://www.shiftfrequency.com/ben-fu...hing-a-climax/

Benjamin Fulfords take on it:

Furthermore, we can confirm through MI5 British Intelligence that last week NASA abruptly terminated live coverage of a comet approaching Mars after a planet sized explosion suddenly appeared there. Here is a link to an independently filmed video of that explosion:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Sx3WdyOihH8

A US based source who correctly predicted the trouble in the Ukraine and the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner, says the “the US Mars base was destroyed.” British intelligence confirmed that contrary to what the world public has been told, the US did in indeed have people on Mars.

full article at link
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

betoobig (31st October 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Moon is next for sure!!!!

14. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Towards the end of the video (2.23mins onwards) one can see the flash very short, I wonder if it is on Mars at all, if it is though, what could be so bright that the impact is seen here through a telescope, I do not expect that a simple impact would give out this much energy? Not sure, like to hear opinions, the more if you are a amateur or profi astronomer.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Alecs (24th July 2022), Spiral (24th July 2022)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Towards the end of the video (2.23mins onwards) one can see the flash very short, I wonder if it is on Mars at all, if it is though, what could be so bright that the impact is seen here through a telescope, I do not expect that a simple impact would give out this much energy? Not sure, like to hear opinions, the more if you are a amateur or profi astronomer.

I looked n youtube to see if he mentions what scope he's using, it's either not that big or it's badly in need of collimation (focusing), or both.

While looking I saw that someone had posted this, which is what I thought too on watching the vid;

Quote It's an electronic artifact of the camera (CCD) or transmission to computer. Notice the transient spot is very sharp while the planet itself seen through earth's atmosphere is very blurred. That's a proof the two have nothing to do with one another, the planet is real, while the bright spot is not part of the view, but an artifact of the system. Sorry, but take it from someone having some experience in planet videography.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (24th July 2022)

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

I looked n youtube to see if he mentions what scope he's using, it's either not that big or it's badly in need of collimation (focusing), or both.

While looking I saw that someone had posted this, which is what I thought too on watching the vid;

Quote It's an electronic artifact of the camera (CCD) or transmission to computer. Notice the transient spot is very sharp while the planet itself seen through earth's atmosphere is very blurred. That's a proof the two have nothing to do with one another, the planet is real, while the bright spot is not part of the view, but an artifact of the system. Sorry, but take it from someone having some experience in planet videography.
    He's got a couple on his channel, he has indeed recycled this one twice before after a closer look. Well, another one bites the dust, :-)
    Last edited by 9ideon; 24th July 2022 at 08:43.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Spiral (24th July 2022), Tintin (24th July 2022)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

He's got a couple on his channel, he has indeed recycled this one twice before after a closer look. Well, another one bites the dust, :-)
    I do have one question though, would an artifact like this be able to produce effects like it has it's own light source?

In any case, I got curious and looked into the center of this "artifact", does this make sense if this is an artifact, I am seriously asking, I never really look at them.

A zoom out.

Last edited by 9ideon; 24th July 2022 at 09:44.

+ Reply to Thread