+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 12 22

Thread: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

1. Link to Post #421
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

And ... yet another most excellent article from Brandon, which I offer for your reading pleasure: The Next Stage Of The Engineered Global Economic Reset Has Arrived

He figures that we are in a slow motion global economic collapse.

===============
    The Next Stage Of The Engineered Global Economic Reset Has Arrived

Thursday, 06 June 2019 04:21 Brandon Smith

When discussing the fact that globalists often deliberately engineer economic crisis events, certain questions inevitably arise. The primary question being “Why would the elites ruin a system that is already working in their favor...?” The answer is in some ways complicated because there are multiple factors that motivate the globalists to do the things they do. However, before we get into explanations we have to understand that this kind of question is rooted in false assumptions, not logic.

The first assumption people make is that that current system is the ideal globalist system – it's not even close.

When studying globalist literature and white papers, from Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, to H.G. Wells' book The New World Order and his little known film Things To Come, to Manly P. Hall's collection of writings titled 'The All Seeing Eye', to Carol Quigley's Tragedy And Hope, to the Club Of Rome documents, to Zbigniew Brzezinski's Between Two Ages, to former UN Director Robert Muller's Good Morning World documents, to Henry Kissinger's Assembly Of A New World Order, to the IMF and UN's Agenda 2030, to nearly every document on globalization that is published by the Council on Foreign Relations, we see a rather blatant end goal described.

To summarize: For at least the past century the globalists have been pursuing a true one world system that is not covert, but overt. They want conscious public acceptance of a completely centralized global economic system, a single global currency, a one world government, and a one world religion (though that particular issue will require an entirely separate article).

To attain such a lofty and ultimately destructive goal, they would have to create continuous cycles of false prosperity followed by catastrophe. Meaning, great wars and engineered economic collapse are their primary tools to condition the masses to abandon their natural social and biological inclinations towards individualism and tribalism and embrace the collectivist philosophy. They created the current system as a means to an end. It is not their Utopian ideal; in fact, the current system was designed to fail. And, in that failure, the intended globalist “order” is meant to be introduced. The Hegelian Dialectic describes this strategy as Problem, Reaction, Solution.

This is the reality that many people just don't seem to grasp. Even if they are educated on the existence of the globalist agenda, they think the globalists are trying to protect the system that exists, or protect the so-called “deep state”. But this is a propaganda meme that does not describe the bigger picture. The big picture is at the same time much worse, and also more hopeful.

The truth is that the old world order of the past century is a sacrificial measure, like the booster stage of a rocket to space that falls away and burns up in the atmosphere once it is expended. If you do not accept the reality that the globalists destroy in order to create opportunities for gain, then you will never be able to get a handle on why current events are taking the shape they are.

Of course, in public discourse the elites have learned to temper their language and how they describe their agenda. Public knowledge, or at least general awareness of the “new world order” is growing, and so they are forced to introduce the idea of a vast societal and economic shift in a way that sounds less nefarious and is relatively marketable. They also have a tendency to hint at events or warn about disasters that are about to happen; disasters they are about to cause. Perhaps this is simply a way to insulate themselves from blame once the suffering starts.

The International Monetary Fund began spreading a meme a few years ago as a way to describe a global economic crash without actually saying the word “crash”. Managing Director Christine Lagarde and others started using the phrase “global economic reset” in reference to greater centralization of economic and monetary management, all in the wake of a kind of crisis that was left mostly ambiguous. What she was describing was simply another name for the new world order, but it was one of the first times we had seen a globalist official actually hint that the change or “reset” would be built on the ashes of the old world system, rather than simply built as an extension of it.

Lagarde's message was essentially this: “Collective” cooperation will not just be encouraged in the new order, it will be required — meaning, the collective cooperation of all nations toward the same geopolitical and economic framework. If this is not accomplished, great fiscal pain will be felt and “spillover” will result. Translation: Due to the forced interdependency of globalism, crisis in one country could cause a domino effect of crisis in other countries; therefore, all countries and their economic behavior must be managed by a central authority to prevent blundering governments or "rogue central banks" from upsetting the balance.

The IMF and the CFR also refer to this as the “new multilateralism”, or the “multipolar world order”.

I believe the next stage of the economic reset has now begun in 2018 and 2019. In this phase of the globalist created theater, we see the world being torn apart by the “non-cooperation” that Lagarde and the CFR warned us about in 2015. The trade war is swiftly becoming a world economic war drawing in multiple nations on either side. This scenario only benefits the globalists, as it provides perfect cover as they initiate a crash of the historically massive 'Everything Bubble' which they have spent the last ten years inflating just for this moment.

As I predicted in my article 'World War III Will Be An Economic War', published in April of 2018, the tariff conflict between the US and China has become an excellent catalyst for the global reset. In my article 'America Loses When The Trade War Becomes A Currency War', published in June of 2018, I stated:

“One question that needs to be addressed is how long the current trade war will last? Some people claim that economic hostilities will be short-lived, that foreign trading partners will quickly capitulate to the Trump administration’s demands and that any retaliation against tariffs will be meager and inconsequential. If this is the case and the trade war moves quickly, then I would agree — very little damage will be done to the U.S. economy beyond what has already been done by the Federal Reserve.

However, what if it doesn’t end quickly? What if the trade war drags on for the rest of Trump’s first term? What if it bleeds over into a second term or into the regime of a new president in 2020? This is exactly what I expect to happen, and the reason why I predict this will be the case rests on the opportunities such a drawn out trade war will provide for the globalists.”

The economic world has a very short attention span, but a year ago in the alternative media the trade war was being treated by Trump cheerleaders in particular as a novelty – a non-issue that would be resolved in a matter of a months with Trump victorious. Today, those same people are now vocal trade war fans, waving their pom-poms and screaming for more as they buy completely into the farce. Mentioning the fact that the trade war is only serving as a distraction so that the globalists can complete their economic reset agenda does not seem to phase them.

They usually make one of two arguments: Trump is an anti-globalist that is tearing down the “deep state” system and the trade war is part of his “4D chess game”. Or, the globalists don't have enough control over the current system to achieve the kind of “conspiracy” I describe here.

First, going by his associations alone, it is clear that Donald Trump is controlled opposition playing the role of “anti-globalist” while at the same time stacking his cabinet with the very same elites he is supposedly at war with. As I have outlined in numerous articles, Trump was bought off in the 1990's when he was saved from possible permanent bankruptcy by Rothschild banking agent Wilber Ross. Trump made Ross his Commerce Secretary as soon as he entered the White House, and Ross is one of the key figures in the developing trade war.

At this point I have to say that anyone arguing that Trump is “playing 4D chess” with the banking elites while he is surrounded by them on a daily basis must be clinically insane. Every economic and trade policy Trump has initiated in the past two years has served as a smokescreen for the globalists controlled demolition of the economy. As the reset continues in the midst of the trade war, it will be Trump and by extension all conservatives that get the blame. Trump is a pied piper of doom for conservative movements, which is why I have always said any attempts to impeach Trump (before the crash is completed) will fail. The globalists like him exactly where he is.

Second, there is a globalist controlled central bank in almost every nation in the world, including supposedly anti-globalist countries in the East like Russia and China. All of these central banks are coordinated through the Bank For International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. The globalists covertly dictate the economic policy of nearly the entire planet. They can easily create an economic collapse anytime they wish. This is a fact.

However, what they do not control is how elements of the public will react to their reset agenda. And this is where we find hope. They do not have their “new world order” yet, which is why they have to resort to elaborate theatrics and psychological operations. They know that an awake and aware segment of the population could annihilate them tomorrow with the right motivation, and so, they continue to distract us with a swarm of other concerns and calamities.

The purpose is to convince the masses to focus on all the wrong enemies while ignoring organized and psychopathic elites as the root of threat to humanity. We are supposed to hate the Russians, or hate the Chinese, or hate people on the left, or hate people on the right, and so it goes on. But these conflicts are just symptoms of a deeper disease. The great danger is that the focus on globalists as the virus will fade from public consciousness and conservative circles in particular as the trade war becomes a world war and economic collapse results in financial pain.

The reset is upon us. The narrative of the collapse is being written before our eyes. The end game rests not on the globalists, though, but proponents of liberty and sovereignty. Either we keep our crosshairs on the true enemy, or we get sucked into the maelstrom and forget who we are and why we are here. If the latter occurs, then the globalist reset will be assured.
    ===============
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), onawah (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (7th June 2019), Satori (7th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #422
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

Exactly!!!
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    And ... yet another most excellent article from Brandon, which I offer for your reading pleasure: The Next Stage Of The Engineered Global Economic Reset Has Arrived

He figures that we are in a slow motion global economic collapse
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (7th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #423
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Exactly!!!
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)

He figures that we are in a slow motion global economic collapse
    At the risk of being labeled a doomsday-er, or otherwise negative, I think it is noteworthy that 90% plus of this article, like virtually all alternative or non-mainstream articles (and most books) on the subject of global monetary policy, the NWO, and the "reset", discusses the problem, not the solution. Hope is not a strategy or a solution. It is a call, whether witting or unwitting, to do nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I do not disagree with the author of the article as to the nature and scope of the problem. It is very serious. There is no doubt a reset, a crash, or a very hard landing on the horizon. Nor do I think he is telling us to do nothing. But what solution does he propose?

To be sure, all monetary and economic booms and busts are manufactured by the central banksters et al, when and if it suits their needs. Plenty of money for war and other conflicts and none for peace or harmony, and all that too.

But too much time and energy is spent on discussing and rehashing the problem. What about the solution? In my view, the solution is easy to state but harder to do. It only takes that "critical mass" of people to do it, but few people have and will do it. The solution?: Stop feeding the creature. Stop borrowing money from the central banking system, stop repaying what has been borrowed and stop paying confiscatory income taxes.

Heretofore, we have been playing by the rules they make for us (they have different rules for themselves) and on their time schedule. It's time to put things on our time schedule, not theirs.

We "Gotta go back." Joey and Rory Feek. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00lW5R1dosI

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

mountain_jim (7th June 2019), onawah (7th June 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (7th June 2019), take (12th August 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #424
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    but harder to do
    A wee bit of an understatement, he said hoping (that word again) to be proven wrong.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Satori (7th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #425
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

In the big scheme of things, it helps to define and understand a problem before we can create a solution. We need to focus more on solutions once a dark agenda is understood. If we *only* focus on the problem we create more thought forms that coagulate and support the dark agenda, thus adding unintentional support of the dark side. Discussion of potential solutions that feel good is what we need.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Good Ideas.png
Views:	115
Size:	844.0 KB
ID:	40729
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 8th June 2019 at 03:18.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

mountain_jim (10th June 2019), onawah (8th June 2019), Reinhard (9th September 2019), Satori (8th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #426
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

JC Collins oftens talks of how much of what we are seeing in the global economic area is about balancing the various currencies in regard to the Triffin Dilemma.

Someone pointed me to this video earlier this afternoon, and I as listened to it, this issue of balancing the accounts, especially if we (humanity) are moving to a multi-polar basket of currencies comes to mind.

It seems to fit this thread so, I thought I would post it here.

I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

onevoice (8th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 12 22