+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

Another fine interview with Jim Willie, as he continues to refine his description of what is happening and what is likely to happen:
    This interview is with Rick Wiles, of Trunews.com. Jim Willie says we are in the final stage of the break-up of the Western banking cabal’s stranglehold on the world.

Jim Willie sees continued progress by the BRICS nations, MINT (Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey), and associated nations (most of the nations of the world now) in replacing the US Dollar as the means of trade settlement. He sees the Neocon/Fascist Bankster/Narco thugs as losing their effort to remain in power, with most of their key people already having cut deals to avoid elimination. The efforts, such as in the Ukraine over the last two or three years, to start another major war, so as to continue the reign of the US Dollar, have been failing, and will continue to fail.

Jim Willie reports that Obama has been isolating himself the last couple of weeks, in a depression, not even playing golf, but rather drinking too much and getting angry with staff. Perhaps Obama has been informed that his Presidency will not last the year 2015. The too big to fail big banks, and the too big to fail US government need to fail. Their fraud and destruction of peoples, nations, economies, markets, and the US Constitution will not be allowed to continue. The Bush/Nazi/... crime syndicate is coming down.

The US Dollar will rise, and rise, and rise ... and then disappear. Not fall ... disappear. It will cease being the world's reserve currency. Domestically within the US it will be replaced with a US Treasury issued currency. Internationally, the Federal Reserve issued Dollar will be rejected, and US Treasury issued debt will be "returned to sender, value unknown." China already is already the dominant buyer of property in major US cities, including New York (such as the JP Morgan headquarters building), Dallas, Los Angeles, and Detroit.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

genevieve (6th December 2014), jerry (6th December 2014), kevlor (7th December 2014), meeradas (6th December 2014), NancyV (6th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

I’m having trouble reconciling the overall context of this developing story in regards to the elements of fungible money, currencies and the mediums of exchange in commerce, and who holds what and where the power lies. Jim Willie makes the statement that many of the G20 nations are seeking safe haven in the dollar because their currencies are losing value, and in the same breath claims that the dollar will collapse and gold will back a new alliance between these nations which are going against the Nazi/Bush/Rockefeller/Federal Reserve bankster cabal.

I can see that the dollar is rising and that gold and oil are falling, but what I can’t fully see is the underlying playing field and the position of all the players. I can’t see the postulate that the Nazi cabal is on the ropes and that this alliance of many nations, who are purchasing treasuries and buying the dollar, are going against this cabal and will globally reset currencies based on doubling the price of gold and in an instant, the dollar will disappear. I can’t see who is getting hurt from gold and oil falling, and who is benefitting from the dollar rally.

I can’t reconcile these two seemingly opposing dialectics. Is this alliance of nations buying dollars so that they can control the dumping of dollars towards its collapse, and “take the hit” for the unredeemable dollars while repatriating gold at twice or more of its current price relative to the worlds currencies?

What I can do, is create a context for further inquiry and roll back history at least 80 years to after World War 11 and who held the power and who set the agenda and who held most if not all of the tangible wealth unscathed.

Europe and Japan were decimated by World War 11, and China, Russia and India were not far behind. Those who came out of this great war virtually unscathed were the United States, and those who made the most money on the War were the global interests, namely the Nazi/Bush/Rockefeller/Federal Reserve/ western cabal. They made trillions and left the rest of the world decimated, and then proceeded to put the world in debt.

But, let me roll history back just a few more decades and look at what happened when oil and the industrial revolution was emerging and the Rockefellers became the western agents of the Rothchilds, and were given the Standard Oil monopoly. I don’t think these ancient European monarchs fully understood the implications of the wealth that oil would create in the next century, and who would control that wealth. Although the Rockefellers were originally agents of the Rothchilds, they became as wealthy in the last century as did the Rothchilds over the last five centuries. It was exponential how oil became the wealth generator and the power shifted.

And, this new money and new wealth is what set much of the agenda and later became the western faction of the globalist state. How these two factions are working together or infighting is one variable in the larger context. Other variables include the emergence of the petrodollar, the proliferation of fiat debt instruments, the location and holding of all the gold and other tangibles in exchange for a line of credit towards debt, and the agreements at both Breton Woods and the Bilderberg agreements, and the bankruptcy receivership protocols for the G20 nations.

This cabal we speak of has control of most of the gold, has control of the petrodollar system, and has control of the world reserve currency, and the dollar. They also have the largest military mercenary force, to enforce their agenda, and they also have most of the world indebted to their system, in bankruptcy receivership, and I might add, quite willingly in light of the Breton Woods and the Bilderberg agreements. How long these agreements were and when they are to expire and what are the terms I am not privy to and can only speculate.

The debate seems to be centered on “Nations” and what different nations are doing and how these national moves will somehow shift and manifest, when I think the larger context involves a global imperative and that the national focus is just a distraction. You see, from the elite power structure at the top, there are no nations. The national view is just for us peons.

The global agreements between all of the heads of state, who act as agents for the globalists and answer to the global agenda, kept all the tangible wealth in the hands of the ancient eastern cabal as well as the new western cabal, and left all nations in debt to the globalist system. This idea of a New World Order coming down the pike and nationalism disappearing, in my view, has already happened. Constitutions and national borders no longer exist and these global agents have agreed to keep their populations in debt and poverty, and all the energy and production and resources are used globally to fulfill the globalists agenda, and anyone who breaks rank and attempts to go against this agenda gets free skydiving lessons off a tall building without a parachute.

This is what I see. I see distractions. I don’t see a globalist cabal who is losing any power or control. I don’t see an alliance of nations, who have the ability or wherewithal to go against this cabal, when they are fully indentured and indebted and in bankruptcy, pledged and collateralized to this cabal, and have surrendered all of their tangibles, their natural resources, and all of their labor to this cabal.

Short of a global coup, backed by the worlds militaries, followed by a global debt jubilee and a reset based on a basket of tangibles, I don't see it happening. This coup would require the unwilling extraction of the cabal and its thousands of years hold on both the very DNA and mindset of the people, and all that has taken them thousands of years to put in place, as well as their stellar technology and their breakaway technology and their mind control microwave entrainment and their digital surveillance and data mining and collating grid.

Come on, let’s step back from the canvas and try and take the larger context. What we are seeing could just be for us tourists while the real agenda remains obscure. The cabal is not just going to go quietly into the night while these alleged nations, which no longer exist in substance, are going to walk away from their agreements with the globalists and go rogue. Remember, the cabal is listening to their phone calls too.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 6th December 2014 at 07:25.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Gardener (13th February 2015), heyokah (6th December 2014), kevlor (7th December 2014), Mark (6th December 2014), mountain_jim (6th December 2014), NancyV (6th December 2014), RUSirius (6th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014), ThePythonicCow (6th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I can’t reconcile these two seemingly opposing dialectics. Is this alliance of nations buying dollars so that they can control the dumping of dollars towards its collapse, and “take the hit” for the unredeemable dollars while repatriating gold at twice or more of its current price relative to the worlds currencies?
    I like to use a strange analogy for this.

I imagine the various ways in which individuals, corporations and governments can invest their assets as a multi-story building.

At the higher stories are investments that only make sense in the best of times, such as yet another BMW dealership on Stevens Creek Blvd, in Sunnyvale, California (Silicon Valley) at the height of the dot-com boom, or such as founders stock in yet another dot-com company with no revenue stream or business model to speak of.

At the bottom level are hard, physical, assets held close to one's personal control, such as rice, beans, guns, tools, shelter, clothing and silver or gold, worth having through hard times.

The most liquid currency, which in the last half century has been the US Dollar, is just above that bottom level.

In economic downturns, people move out of the higher levels, like moving out of the top stories of a building shaking in an earthquake, to the lower, safer, levels. In boom times, people move back up to the higher levels.

When the world's monetary system goes through one of its major crisis periods, people move down further, to plain cash, out of stocks, bonds, home equity, and other such "riskier" investments, and major corporate investors, such as insurance companies and retirement funds move down further, to whatever is the most liquid debt paper, which at present is US Treasuries. Wealthy people move personal funds into "physical stuff", such as fine art. That's what we're seeing now (except that we can't see the departure of the individual stock investor from the market, due to the extreme manipulation of the stock market by a few dominant players.)

Another way of putting this that's more common -- monetary systems rot from the periphery inward. The last currency in the present monetary system to suffer severe loss of value will be the core currency, the US Dollar. Other currencies, such as the Yen, Ruble, and Euro, will lose value first, exactly as we are now seeing. As Jim Willie says, the Dollar will rise, and rise, and rise.

It is as if all the people on the "higher stories" of my imaginary building are rushing down to the "safe" floor of the US Dollar.

If that US Dollar floor holds, as it did in its previous major crisis period, of the 1970's, then everyone would start moving back up the building again, and the US Dollar would give back its value gains, as happened later in the 1970's.

But if, as I'm anticipating, the US Dollar floor doesn't hold, it will instead collapse - it will disappear as Jim Willie puts it. World trade will be reduced to what amounts to barter, plus whatever alternative and parallel structures are already functional, or can be put into service without delay. The Federal Reserve system, and its associated too big to fail banks ... will fail.

The "people" in my imaginary building will have to abandon even the ground floor of the US Dollar reserve currency system, the Dollar and the Treasury, and rush out to whatever else they can find.

So, in short, it's a dynamic situation. It's not just that the Dollar gets stronger, or just that it gets weaker. It's not just that prices rise, or just that they fall. It's a changing and stormy situation, and sooner or later, many of these possibilities will occur.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (6th December 2014), heyokah (6th December 2014), NancyV (6th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), sheme (6th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don’t see a globalist cabal who is losing any power or control. I don’t see an alliance of nations, who have the ability or wherewithal to go against this cabal,
    It's likely both - East (e.g. BRICS) vs West (e.g. the US) factions, and some overlords that are playing both side against the other.

The portion of the cabal that I identify as the Bush-Neocon crime syndicate and cabal does seem to me to be losing, as does the US Dollar as a reserve currency.

No, that Bush ... cabal will not go quietly into the night. But so far, they seem to be drawing the short straws, and their efforts to start yet another major war, in places such as Syria and the Ukraine, appear to have fizzled so far, sputtering along, but not causing a major conflagration.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th December 2014 at 12:48.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (6th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

9. Link to Post #105
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

It would seem from afar "they" are trying to start a civil war in the US between races, how the police goad the Black American- it is beyond belief.

10. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    It would seem from afar "they" are trying to start a civil war in the US between races, how the police goad the Black American- it is beyond belief.
    They are certainly throwing whatever they can up, to distract, confuse and justify tyranny.

I like the typical magician's way of distracting better - the long legged lady and the distracting banter.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (6th December 2014), heyokah (6th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Why is the dollar rising? Inflation? Most nations are now in the business of counterfeiting. I don't see the dollar rising because at the same time its value is dropping. Its a catch 22 situation. A well planned one
    "that has taken them thousands of years to put in place, as well as their stellar technology and their breakaway technology and their mind control microwave entrainment and their digital surveillance and data mining and collating grid"
    The poor and middle classes have been enslaved and worsening on a daily basis. The rules are theirs the game is theirs we are theirs, as long as we participate. Do we have a choice? can we opt out? what would be the consequences?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

gripreaper (6th December 2014), heyokah (13th December 2014), NancyV (6th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    The poor and middle classes have been enslaved and worsening on a daily basis. The rules are theirs the game is theirs we are theirs, as long as we participate. Do we have a choice? can we opt out? what would be the consequences?
    That's a good question, and I hope Paul will allow me to digress and go down this rabbit hole for a few minutes.

You can take steps, many of which have been outlined at this site, such as get out of debt, do not sign any more debt instruments to be deposited as drafts to create new money in commerce in the hopes of generating a profit, and live in the bottom floors of Paul's allegorical building and stay close to the tangibles which sustain life, by using your own self responsibility to produce, husband, and distribute such raw materials and products. In other words, don't depend solely on the global corporatocracy for your basic needs.

As far as opting out of the entire system of commerce the way it is currently designed, is virtually impossible, unless you want to live in a cave far from civilization and hunt grouse for food. There are ways to extricate yourself from many of the implied adhesion contracts we adhere to which are statutory and mandated by the state for their state owned citizens, who have been pledged as collateral for the bankruptcy. I would encourage you to go to sigma6 page and go to his post history and read up as much as you can about "trusts" and how they operate and how you can express the trust in many situations.

I would also recommend you consider the dynamic correlation between physical trusts and how they manifest energetically in the astral, and make some provisions in your own energy field to not attract, adhere, acquiesce to, or otherwise support them energetically, via declaration, rescission, and subsequent course of actions. This implies an internal shift in consciousness and the ability to sense with not only your five physical senses, but your energetic chakra senses as well. In other words, to use a new age term, ascend

The more we clear discordant energy in our own fields and unify this energy back into the wholeness of who we are, the more the upper brain centers are stimulated and the more we are able to intention, amplify, emanate, and create the collective hologram the way we want it to manifest in our reality. If we put down the microwaved hot pockets and the Monster energy drinks, and drink distilled water, take homeopathic cell salts, and eat raw fruits and vegetables, and meditate, that helps too, as I am sure you already know.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Gardener (13th February 2015), heyokah (6th December 2014), NancyV (6th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014), thunder24 (6th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The "people" in my imaginary building will have to abandon even the ground floor of the US Dollar reserve currency system, the Dollar and the Treasury, and rush out to whatever else they can find.
    Sounds like a good script for a zombie apocalypse movie

So, in short, it's a dynamic situation. It's not just that the Dollar gets stronger, or just that it gets weaker. It's not just that prices rise, or just that they fall. It's a changing and stormy situation, and sooner or later, many of these possibilities will occur.
    I appreciate your having started this thread and bringing as many of the data points together to postulate a synthesis. That is what I am doing as well and will continue to follow this thread, and listen to Joseph Farrel and others who are doing same. With the many discordant variables and outliers, its still difficult for me to gauge the big picture, but I think we are getting close and many of the dots are starting to connect.

Lets hope the 2017 timeline for the annihilation of mankind and the breakaway of the elites does not correlate as we go forward.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Calz (9th December 2014), Gardener (13th February 2015), heyokah (7th December 2014), NancyV (6th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014), ThePythonicCow (6th December 2014), thunder24 (6th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As far as opting out of the entire system of commerce the way it is currently designed, is virtually impossible, unless you want to live in a cave far from civilization
    The last guy I recall who tried that was Osama bin Laden ... they blamed 9/11 on him and dropped some cruise missiles on his dialysis machine .

You can't win sometimes.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (7th December 2014), heyokah (7th December 2014), NancyV (11th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

20. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A key insight became (once again, to be honest) clear to me, with the combination of three reports, from three of those I read most assiduously: The Saker, Ken at Redefining God, and Jim Willie.

The key insight, which the following should support, is that the rise of the BRICS nations, led by Russia and China, is not in opposition to the Global Illuminati Banksters, but under their deep and (at a minimum) decades long control. The Banksters intend for the BRICS nations to present an opposing force to Western banking, I presume with the intention of joining both into one global system, replacing each.

First - consider Russia, from the perspective of the Saker.

The Saker laments that Russia still seems in the grip of the global Banksters. The Saker was delighted that Putin, in a recent and important speech, was quite strong in his opposition to the political treachery of the West. However the Saker finds that Putin showed no opposition to the financial treachery of the West in that speech. You can read the Saker's post at The biggest threat for Russia and for Putin.

The Saker's post begins with:

===============
    Putin's recent speech to the Federal Assembly contained two part: a foreign policy part which was nothing short of historical, and an internal economics part which was very disappointing to say the least. In fact, I would say that it was outright frightening. I won't post the full text here, but you can consult if for yourself by clicking here. But here is my summary of Putin's message:

We will make every effort to aid the Russian business community, we will also make every effort to return much of the Russian money hidden abroad in offshore accounts, and we will create stability and predictability. All this is fine and dandy, except for what was not said.
    • Putin did not denounce the work of the Russian Central Bank or its Chairwoman.
    • Putin did not promise to sell US bonds and bring Russian money back home.
    • Putin did not sack a single Russian official for incompetence or, even less so, sabotage
    • Putin did not announce a major change in the status of the Ruble, no "golden Ruble" for example.
    • Putin did not reject the western economic model.
    • Putin announce no reform or taking over by the state of the Russian Central Bank.
    • Most importantly, Putin did not announce any major change in economic policy
    I have no way of knowing whether Putin sincerely believe in the western economic dogmas, of whether he has no other option than to pretend that he does, but the outcome is the same: Putin rejects the western political model while apparently still fully endorsing its economic model.
    ===============

Second, consider China, from the perspective of Ken at Redefining God.

Ken at Redefining God provides excellent and detailed evidence that the Chinese leadership is a puppet of the illuminati, in his post Meet Robert Lawrence Kuhn, Illuminati handler of China’s leaders.

Ken's post is long, but well written, well researched, and quite informative. I encourage you to read it in full. It ends with:

===============
    Having seen all this, ask yourself the following question…

Given everything in which Robert Lawrence Kuhn is involved (investment banking, End Times and New World Religion programming, bread and circuses, mergers and acquisitions, and American deindustrialization / Chinese industrialization), as well as his all-access pass to China’s government, does he trigger your Illuminati radar?

He certainly does mine. But this entry isn’t really about Robert Lawrence Kuhn; it’s about pointing out that the Chinese are not the opponents of the Illuminati. Quite to the contrary, modern day China and its leaders are Illuminati creations through and through. Just think about it…

> Was it the Chinese Communist leaders who engineered China’s meteoric rise to economic power? Far from it. If you want to see what the Chicom politicians are really capable of, just look at the incomprehensible stupidity of the Great Leap Forward. Did they magically transform from the world’s biggest fools to the world’s wisest leaders overnight? No way. The Illuminati were the architects of China’s economic rise and global integration.

> Did Chinese manufacturing conquer the world with their notoriously buggy designs and shoddy workmanship? Not a chance. The Illuminati had to pour VAST amounts of Western technology and organizational expertise into China in order to drag them up to speed. Without the Illuminists providing close supervision and easy access to Western markets, Chinese industrialization would have gone nowhere. After all, who in the world really wants to buy anything made in China?
    ===============

Third and finally, consider the synthesis - Russia and China together, as described by Jim Willie.

The third and final source that I will reference is Jim Willie. We have seen above the cases made that both Russia and China are more cooperative with, or even puppets of, the Global Illuminati Banksters.

I won't quote Jim Willie at length, and his Hat Trick Letter is only available to subscribers, but in a report three months ago entitled "RUSSIA & CHINA JOIN AT THE HIP", Jim Willie examined the cooperation of Russia and China in detail.

Some of the points that Jim Willie makes include:
    • Russia and China are making major energy deals with each other and other nations, using the Yuan and other currencies, outside the vaunted Petro-Dollar.
    • The US handling of the Ukraine, including sanctions, is serving to drive most of the other nations of the world closer together, isolating the US (not the stated intention at all!)
    • Russia and China are busy setting up separate world wide agencies to handle global financial, monetary and currency affairs, outside of the Western agencies.
    • Russia and China are ramping up cooperation on a number of shared investment and trading projects.
    • Russia and China are cooperating on building a massive seaport, on the eastern edge of Asia near Japan.
    • Russia and China are cooperating on building a second, massive, canal across the narrow land between North and South America, parallel to the Panama Canal, that will be able to handle larger ships.
    • Russia and China are cooperating on building a new "Silk Road" providing overland transportation across the Asian-European continent.
    • Iran and perhaps a bit later India will likely join Russia and China and a few other Asian nations in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), the Eastern alternative to the West's NATO.
    • One by one, Russia and China are working with other nations, to wean them off the US Dollar for their trade and currency reserves.
    ===============

So there we have it, as I stated in the opening to this long post. Russia and China are both working with and for the Global Illuminati Banksters, cooperatively.

We should not expect the control of the Global Illuminati Banksters to be overthrown, but rather to be "rehypothecated", on a more global scale, combining the East and West factions now forming before us, after "suitable" turmoil.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th December 2014), Calz (9th December 2014), learninglight (11th December 2014), Mark (14th December 2014), NancyV (11th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th December 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (9th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014), Valle (9th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ah, from the middle of Ken's great post Meet Robert Lawrence Kuhn, Illuminati handler of China’s leaders, comes this wonderful summary of the grand plan of the Global Illuminati Banksters:

===============
    ... >>> a Great Tribulation will soon occur in which a united European power will emerge, composed of ten nations or groups of nations, which will conquer the modern descendants of Israel (the USA, Britain and Israel) and take them into slavery. An alliance of eastern powers (including Russia and China) will gather up its forces and wage war upon the European power. Then Jesus Christ will return and liberate the Israelites and usher in a thousand years of worldwide peace, which is called the world tomorrow. <<<

Does this scenario seem familiar to you somehow? ;-) It is, of course, the exact scenario we see the Illuminati attempting to implement around us right now. According to its narrative…

the “Bad West” (the US, Europe and Israel) which has been enslaved by “evil Nazis/Zionists”

…will be defeated by…

the “Good East” (the BRICS nations) which is led by “the new Champion of Christianity Vladimir Putin” and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.
    ===============

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th December 2014), Calz (9th December 2014), NancyV (11th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

24. Link to Post #113
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Thanks for the consolidation of information Paul.

I think your post above confirms harder the actual success of the globalist cabal plan of total world financial control.

A peripheral information.

Who is the Joaquim Vieira Ferreira Levy a new finance minister, in newly re-elected government of Dilma Rousseff in Brazil (B of BRICS).

Quote Life and Education
    Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Levy holds a PhD in economics from the University of Chicago (1992), a Master's in economics from FGV (1987) and is graduated in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro. [3]

Career
    He was a Professor of Economics at FGV in the 1990s, before joining the IMF, where he worked from 1992 to 1999. At the IMF Mr Levy held several positions in the Western Hemisphere Department (1992), Europe Department I (1993-1997) , Capital Markets, and Research (1997-1998). Mr Levy was Vice President Also at the Inter-American Development Bank and Finance Secretary of the State of Rio de Janeiro, During the first administration of the Governor Sergio Cabral Filho.

Between 1999 and 2000 he was a visiting economist at the European Central Bank, having worked in the division of Capital Markets and Monetary Strategy. In 2000 he was appointed Deputy Secretary of Economic Policy at Brazil's Ministry of Finance, and in 2001 Became Chief Economist at Brazil's Ministry of Planning, Budget, and Management.

In January 2003 he was appointed Treasury Secretary by president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, the position held Until 2006. The Chicago-trained economist and former Brazil's Treasury Chief is an experienced Regarded the orthodox professional and proven fiscal hawk, who Helped Brazil obtain infor- its investment grade rating by checking spending and overhauling its debt structure.

From 2010 to November 2014, Mr. Levy was the President of Bradesco Asset Management, an asset arm of the Brazilian giant financial conglomerate Bradesco, with more than $ 130 billion under management. Mr Levy left Bradesco after the invitation from Dilma Rousseff to assume the Ministry of Finance.

Brazil's Finance Minister
    On Nov, 27th, president Dilma Rousseff named Mr Levy to the country's Finance Minister for her second term, Replacing current Guido Mantega, who assumed office in March 2006.
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaquim_Levy
    All in the same bed

P.S.: Bradesco is the second largest private bank in Brazil
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 9th December 2014 at 12:38.

25. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    All in the same bed
    "It's a big CLUB. And YOU AIN'T IN IT. You and I are NOT IN the big club." -- George Carlin.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (14th December 2014), heyokah (14th December 2014), NancyV (11th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

27. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a quick note:

Just as political power grows out of the barrel of a gun, so does monetary power.

The essential basis of Babylonian Money Magic, aka debt-based money, is not what gold, beaver pelts, or OPEC oil ostensibly "backs" the currency. The essential basis is the power to use overwhelming force to "collect" on debt, either the promised payments, or whatever property, income or resources were tendered as security for the "debt", whether tendered in a legitimate contract (a fair loan), or whether just plain stolen.

The stories involving various combinations of Nesara, Leo Wanta, Neil Keenan, Iraqui Dinar, Trillions of Dollars of Gold for the benefit of humanity, Global Collateral Accounts, the Dragon family, World Global Settlements, the One People's Public Trust (OPPT), ... are, in my view, utter nonsense, mixed in of course with interesting truth. It does not matter who promised who what. It does not matter what court decrees what about any of this. None of that matters, for lack the superior force required to enforce any such claims.

Debt money is backed by superior force. Nothing else, no other claim, no other resource or precious metal matters. For example, if it seems that gold or oil or opium is the "coin of the realm", then the most powerful simply steal that gold, oil or opium.

Debt money is superior force.

Debt money is monetization of overwhelming force, sufficient to compel compliance, confiscation or ... death.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th December 2014 at 23:17.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (14th December 2014), NancyV (11th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th December 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (11th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), StandingWave (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014), TargeT (11th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There may be a change to the forecasts that I quoted above, expecting gold and silver to double over night, when China offers to purchase all the metal that is tendered, at twice the US "paper price" set on the COMEX futures exchanges.

COMEX just put in place limits on how much the price of gold and silver can change on its "paper" markets each day. If the limit is hit, that market shuts down (a "circuit breaker") for the day.

The limit is about 5 to 10 per-cent per day. At that rate, it would take two weeks to double the price, not overnight.

See further What Do They Know? CME Implements Gold, Precious Metals Circuit Breakers (Zerohedge.com), which begins:
    With memorandum S-7258, titled "Implementation of New NYMEX/COMEX Rule Regarding Special Price Fluctuation Limits for Certain NYMEX and COMEX Metals Futures and Options Contracts" released moments ago by the CME Group, and set to become effective on December 21, 2014, and which seeks a 5 minute trading halt when "price movements in lead-month primary futures contracts result in triggering events" ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (14th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

31. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As is becoming clear to us all, and as JC Collins explains in his latest post IMF and G20 Moving Forward on Plan B, the US Congress will not ratify the 2010 IMF reform package this year.

In a statement by Ms. Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), she states:
    Quote [The IMF] will now proceed to discuss alternative options for advancing quota and governance reforms and ensuring that the Fund has adequate resources, starting with an Executive Board meeting in January 2015.
    This is "Plan B" for the IMF ... what they do if the US drags its feet too long. These alternatives will likely not be "USA or US Dollar friendly".

For more details of what these Plan B alternatives might involve, JC Collins recommends an April 2014 article by Edwin M. Truman of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, entitled Time for the United States to Risk Its IMF Veto.

(At this point in posting this, I intended to explain Truman's "Plan B", his alternative plan if and when (as seems likely now) the US does not ratify the 2010 IMF reform package this year. However I still don't understand his Plan B well enough to explain it. Sorry.)

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

NancyV (16th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Just a quick note:
    Just as political power grows out of the barrel of a gun, so does monetary power.
    Debt money is backed by superior force. Nothing else, no other claim, no other resource or precious metal matters. For example, if it seems that gold or oil or opium is the "coin of the realm", then the most powerful simply steal that gold, oil or opium.
    Debt money is superior force.
    Debt money is monetization of overwhelming force, sufficient to compel compliance, confiscation or ... death.
    Exactly. As I have postulated and stated elsewhere, when you hold all the power, all the militaries on the planet, all governments, corporations and means of production, as well as the education systems and the media, and can "entrain" large segments of the population with your microwave technology, based on information you gather and collate through your complete legacy surveillance and data gathering capabilities, then the opposition would need to be able to circumvent such overwhelming power.

I'm still at a loss how Russian and Chinese alliances going against the dollar would have the wherewithal to shift the balance of power.

The key insight, which the following should support, is that the rise of the BRICS nations, led by Russia and China, is not in opposition to the Global Illuminati Banksters, but under their deep and (at a minimum) decades long control. The Banksters intend for the BRICS nations to present an opposing force to Western banking, I presume with the intention of joining both into one global system, replacing each.
    I concur. Smoke and mirrors, control both sides of the dialectic for the new synthesis. I still don't understand how the decimation of the price of oil we are seeing right now plays into this.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 14th December 2014 at 19:35.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

NancyV (16th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (15th December 2014), RUSirius (14th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I still don't understand how the decimation of the price of oil we are seeing right now plays into this.
    Good question ... it's a nice gateway into some of the complexities in what is happening.

First of all, we are not dealing with a simple teeter-totter (see-saw), where if you push one end down, the other end goes up:
    Rather we are dealing with a more complex mechanism:
    Worse than that actually, as it is many times more complicated, unreliable, constantly changing and obscured by layers of fog, confusion, lies, propaganda, conflicting interests and disinformation.

So ... what do we know (if anything)?
    1. We are in a debt-based monetary system. It's not a case of "Fly now, pay later." Rather it is a case of "Fly now, pay more later (or forfeit your first born.)". Eventually the promised more must exceed the practically available, and there must be some sort of debt jubilee or collapse.
    2. When such systems reach their peak indebtedness, the monetary system decouples from the physical system. When the amount of debt paper, promised entitlements and retirement benefits, rehypothecated gold accounts, accumulated paper wealth in stocks, bonds, and real estate, and all other such liens on future production exceeds the actually available, real physical economy by a hundred or a thousand fold, then those promises no longer reliably connect to physical reality.
    3. Both our financial and our real physical markets are heavily globalized. We cannot have Europe and the US in an economic depression while China and Russia continue to prosper. Germany cannot continue to prosper if China, Russia, Japan and the US no longer purchase their machined industrial equipment or automobiles. Russia, Iran and Saudi Arabia cannot prosper if the world's energy and mineral resource requirements decline.

An analogy - it's as if someone tried to put a 1000 horsepower top fuel dragster engine in a '66 Toyota Corolla with a manual shifter. We now have a financial engine (as reported by the Federal Reserve, the stock market, and the real estate agents for luxury apartments in Manhattan) that has almost entirely disconnected from the physical world (as seen in the declining number of employed, earning lower wages, with retail store closings and protests in the streets).

Pouring more fuel into that engine will not make that car go faster. It will just burn out the clutch faster. Physically, the car will continue to drift to a stop, while the engine goes faster and faster until it "blows up real good."

Rising stock market indices, high speed trading algorithms, rigged markets, bankster "suicides", and the piled higher and deeper quadrillions of derivatives on top of securitized rehypothecated fraudulent debt instruments are all symptoms of an immense disconnect. Wall Street and Main Street might as well not be on the same planet anymore.

This is the inevitable cycle of economies based on debt-based monetary systems, and we are perhaps witnessing the biggest such "blown engine" in recorded human history.

Food, clothing, shelter, ordinary jobs paying a decent wage, tools, and the other "ordinary" stuff of commerce and economics will become increasingly scarce. The "real" prices of commodities (copper, oil, gold, silver, wheat, rice, ...) will continue to decline on the whole, as fewer potential customers come to the market, with less to spend. If your business can't sell it cheaper, or can't continue to fund its debt payments on the reduced income, then your business will go bankrupt (or, if it's a Too Big To Fail Bank, take the government down with it.)

As when US President Roosevelt revalued gold from $20.67 to $35 per ounce in 1933, there may be a similar repricing of gold, such as Jim Willie is anticipating China will instigate in 2015, but this will be a counter-trend move; the over all trend for the next several years will be depressing and deflating.
    The essential reason for the monetary deflation will be the collapse of a vast amount of the outstanding debt paper and other such liens on future productivity. It is exactly such promises, debt and liens that fund the money supply in a debt-based monetary system, and it is exactly when such promises fail that the money supply collapses.
    This is a deflationary depression we are entering, and it looks fit to eclipse the Great Depression of the 1930's.

As Harry Dent has been telling us for years, some of this is quite predictable, based on demographic trends. In the 1990's, more Japanese went into retirement than went into their high income years, and the Japanese economy stalled out. In the 2000's, the same happened in the US, as the Baby Boomers started getting close to retirement. In the next few years, this will be happening in Germany, and the economic power that every one hopes will continue to drive Europe will weaken, even as the other European nations are mostly already weak.

China does not have any external debt, but it has enormous internal debt, epic mal-investments (not just roads to nowhere, but entire cities to nowhere), and immense political and financial fraud, all on a scale never before seen in recorded human history (well, perhaps the Anglo-American empire can compete on the scale of fraud.) China is desperately trying to convert its paper wealth (US Treasuries) into physical wealth (real estate and resources around the world), but it can no more escape this deflationary depression than the rest of us. More over, its former "one child" policy leaves China with a demographic problem of truly epic proportions: millions of young men with no hope of finding a spouse, and soon with no hope of finding a job.

Right now, the Saudi's are facing a combination of reduced demand for oil, along with increasing threats to the very existence of the Anglo/US/Israeli supported ruling regime in Saudi Arabia. They are desperate, and likely also angry at the West, which probably stole all the Saudi gold that had been in Swiss vaults. They can still ship oil for less cost per barrel than most producers, so they are playing that last major card in the difficult hand dealt to them as best they can. Much of that oil is being shipped to China (see here), which remains eager to obtain "real physical" goods any way that it can.

As already happened with overly hyped dot-com stocks leading up to the Nasdaq crash in 2000-2001, and with mortgage backed securities leading up to the 2007-2008 crash, now we are seeing happening with over-financialized oil fracking operations, that are deeply in debt and depend on oil priced over $100/barrel.

The increasingly immense and amazing fraud that we are observing in so many financial markets and institutions is one symptom of this disconnect, between the financial world and the ordinary physical economy. The 1000 horsepower financial engine screams faster and faster, as the physical vehicle slows and a burnt smell emanates from the fried clutch.

So, China doesn't mind the falling oil price, as they stock up their petroleum reserves further, while investors in shale oil fracking are soiling their undergarments and doubling up on their luncheon Martini's, desperately underwater. Meanwhile, the Saudi royal family gets to remain in their palaces for another day, sweating bullets, but perhaps pleased to be both royally screwing over Western fracking investors (the West stole their gold and sold them down the river) and aiding their new allies, the Chinese.

In the longer run however, what will likely be more interesting than the question of why this (falling oil price) is happening now, will be the consequences of that falling price, which we are just beginning to observe. The always delightful and insightful charles hugh smith has a good piece on this, posted just a few days ago, at The Financialized-Oil Dominoes Are Toppling: The drop in oil revenues has triggered a self-reinforcing feedback dynamic.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th December 2014 at 09:37.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (15th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (15th December 2014), T Smith (21st December 2014)

37. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I still don't understand how the decimation of the price of oil we are seeing right now plays into this.
    Good question ... it's a nice gateway into some of the complexities in what is happening.[/I][/url]
    Another way of looking at crude pricing is that globally we are in a recession. Slow or no growth means pricing craters. In 2008 during the recession oil was $38 barrel.
    Since the US is "the cleanest dirty shirt in the pile" with allegedly marginal growth, the dollar is stronger.

Look at a 6-month chart of $/yen and the the Dow. In lock step as we begin "beggar thy nation" economics of currency wars.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

gripreaper (16th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (15th December 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast