+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

Here's another place that that excess lending has gone, besides an epic bond bubble and yet another stock bubble -- skyscrapers.

The world's greatest skyscrapers are often completed at the beginning of the world's greatest economic depressions.

From Skyscraper Index Goes Global (Zerohedge):

=========
    [Each year, Barclays Bank of the UK publishes an index] that is intended to correlate the height of buildings with the recessions that have taken place around the world. It’s called the Barclays’ Skyscraper Index.

According to the index the construction of the world’s tallest buildings have always coincided with the great slumps and recessions that we have gone through in history. The Chrysler Building completed in 1930) and the Empire State Building (completed in 1931) and the Great Depression all happened at the same time. The Burj Khalifa inDubai, United Arab Emirates was started in 2004 and finished construction in 2009 just in time for the global financial crisis to have really set in. The Petronas Tower in Indonesia was directly in line with the Asian crisis.

But, perhaps it’s not that stupid. Skyscrapers coincide with building booms and that means heavy investment, often overinvestment and that means misallocation of capital to a high degree. If capital is misallocated in the economy and there is too much spending or credit going round, then the economy ends up righting itself by plunging the country into a deficit and a slump ensues. So, the skyscraper index may not sound that stupid at all.

Two countries in particular have a race on to have the tallest building in the world and the most skyscrapers. That means that there is going to be big investment coming or that is already well under way. China is one of those countries and it has already finished half of the 124 skyscrapers that it plans to build in the country. The Chinese embarked on a massive skyscraper-building project two years ago and planned to build a new skyscraper every 5 days to deal with the growing influx of rural migrants coming to urban areas to find work. Within the next two years studies show that China will have more than 800 skyscrapers (buildings over 500 ft high) within the next couple of years.

China’s tallest building (the Shanghai Tower) began construction at the start of the financial crisis in 2008. Saturday just gone saw the final beam being lowered into position to complete the construction on the main structure of the building. It coincides with the downturn in the Chinese economy and the contraction that is currently being experienced. Analysts reduced the economic outlook for the country when growth in China fell from 7.7% in Q1 to 7.5% in Q2.

India is the second country that is embarking on a super-building project. There are 14 skyscrapers that have been planned to see the light of day over the next 5 years. India Tower in Mumbai will be the second tallest building in the world at 2,356 feet. It began construction in 2010, but has been interrupted since 2011.

Too many skyscrapers being built in a country means that it’s the end of a possible cycle. The country has been flush with money already and the good times were there to feed the fat cows and the banks opened the floodgates to spray that money around. But Barclays’ Skyscraper Index states that there is not only a correlation between the number and even the fact that tall buildings are constructed, but also the height of those buildings that predicts the extent of the economic slump to come. Buildings have never been higher today in the world! The Burj Khalifa is 829 meters high (2, 719 feet), the Shanghai Tower is 630 meters (2,066 feet). But, the Chinese have already set about building the world’s tallest building, the Changsha construction, which will be 838 meters high (2, 749.34 feet), surpassing the Dubai skyscraper by ten feet. The Shanghai Tower cost $2.4 billion and it will be fully completed by 2014 after Saturday had the flag-waving Chinese celebrate the final beam going into place to finish off the shell of the structure itself.
    An artist’s rendering of the Changsha construction, Sky City,
    which is expected to stand 838 meters (2,750 feet) tall.
    The Chinese property bubble already started to go down in 2011 as housing prices began to fall in China. The middle-class was unable to find property to rent in urban areas at reasonable and affordable prices, and analysts clearly point to this being one of the reasons that the Chinese economy has taken a downturn since last year. Average prices in residential areas were multiplied by three from 2005 to 2009. Properties fell vacant as the Chinese were unable to pay the rent or keep up with the prices as their salaries were not following. While there were 64 millionvacant residential properties in China in 2011, the country continued building and building regardless. In Shanghai alone property prices skyrocketed by 150% over a seven-year period from 2003 to 2010.

If you still need more proof, the British built the London Shard by London Bridge; started in 2009 and finished in 2012 (inaugurated on July 5th). It’s 1, 020 feet high and the tallest building in the EU today. Heaven forbid if the Barclays’ Skyscraper Index should ever for one moment suggest that it is the British that are at the origin of the downfall of the Eurozone and the recession.
    =========
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (17th January 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (15th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015), Sophocles (15th January 2015), T Smith (15th January 2015), Zanshin (16th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    ... but I would think we will see many such desperate plays for control, Hail Mary's, and surprising moves in the coming weeks and months.
    Interesting times indeed .

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (17th January 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (15th January 2015), Sophocles (15th January 2015), T Smith (15th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #163
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

AN HISTORICALLY MOMENTOUS DAY

By Andrew Hoffman - January 14 2015 from Miles Franklin Blog

Remember this day – Wednesday, January 14th, 2015; as it may well be recalled as a key inflection point in financial history. Before writing this article, I had planned on writing of just one “historically momentous” event – which in and of itself, is noteworthy in the chronology of the global collapse of 2015; i.e., last night’s implosion of base metal prices, signaling the “death of manipulation” of the illicitly supported copper market. However, before I even started writing – at 8:40 AM EST – no less than seven such events littered the global economic and financial landscape.

Actually, I had planned on also highlighting the utterly insane manipulations of yesterday’s markets – as the PPT desperately attempted to prevent the “Dow Jones Propaganda Average” from plunging; whilst the Fed desperately attempted to prevent the 10-year yield from closing below the October 15th “flash crash” low of 1.89%, yielding universal realization of the “most damning proof yet of QE failure”; and the Cartel desperately attempted to slow the momentum of the past two weeks’ explosion of PM prices, particularly in non-dollar currencies. Suffice to say, the piddling “salvation” achieved by yesterday’s efforts has been decidedly annihilated this morning; as care of said “historically momentous” factors, stocks, commodities, and interest rates are plunging; whilst currency markets are in chaos; and what do you know, gold prices are surging – as silver, a day after another enormous sales day at the U.S. mint, is also looking extremely strong.

And thus, in no particular order, here are today’s “historically momentous” events; which, cumulatively, will make it eminently difficult for TPTB to prevent universal realization of a far more terrifying sort; i.e., that “2008 is back.”

1. I could kick myself, as for the past week I’ve queued up an article topic, discussing the irrationality of copper and zinc prices holding up so well, whilst the Bloomberg Commodity Index plunges to a 12-year low. Moreover, in the case of “Dr. Copper” – the poster child of industrial commodity demand; or as I called it last year, “Dr. Death” – it is also amidst a horrific Chinese inventory scandal. In other words, it was just a matter of time before copper “met its maker.” And finally, after gradually weakening over the past week, it suddenly collapsed last night, along with zinc and all the base metals. Down 5% today alone, to $2.57/lb, it is now down 11% from the $2.90/lb level it ended 2014 at; whilst zinc is now just $0.92/lb, from $0.99/lb at year-end. Both metals have a long way to go to the $1.25/lb and $0.50/lb lows of 2008, respectively, but rest assured they’ll probably come close. And when they do – and the Bloomberg Commodity Index makes multi-decade lows, not only will BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto again teeter on bankruptcy, but the “Miles Franklin Silver All-Star Webinar Panel’s” forecast of a 25%-50% silver production decline will appear far more likely.

2. After plumbing 20-year lows for the past year, mortgage purchase applications exploded 24% last week alone; and refinancing applications, an incredible 66%! And no, this is NOT “good news”; but instead, the “sum of all fears” regarding U.S. consumer and Federal insolvency.

To wit, I spent the New Year’s holiday in Arizona with a very close friend, who said he has just refinanced his mortgage. When questioned, he said Quicken Loans now sends email “alerts” whenever rates fall enough to warrant a new mortgage, with no material costs to complete the process. Immediately after completion, he receives a letter from Fannie Mae, reiterating their ownership of hits mortgage, and the perpetual refinancing process starts anew, as Quicken prepares its next email “alert.” Frankly, I was in awe – realizing that this, in fact, is a new form of QE, as the government is directly “giving” money to the public; thus, indebting it further, whilst adding massive debts to the Federal balance sheet. Which, by the way, is conveniently hidden from view, as Fannie and Freddie’s nearly $6 trillion of nationalized debt is held “off balance sheet.” Throw in the 3%-down mortgages the FHA is now offering to subprime lenders, and you can see the Fed’s printing presses have decidedly not been “tapered” – nor its appetite for financial destruction. Of course, you can bet that few, if any, of the 24% increase in mortgage applications will actually turn into new home purchases. Or, for that matter, that the waves of refinancing will cause Americans to “spend” – as opposed to paying off other debts.

3. In my “2015 predictions,” I forecast “Retail Armageddon” following this year’s historically horrible holiday spending season. Additionally, in yesterday’s “things I’m grateful for,” I noted my incredulity in seeing the MSM and Wall Street continue to expect holiday spending to be “salvaged” despite an 11% plunge in “Black Friday” weekend sales. Well, just this morning, that illusion was decidedly shattered, when it was reported that December retail sales not only plunged by 1.0%, compared to expectations of just a 0.1% decline. Thus, the oil price plunge has decidedly NOT acted as a “tax cut”; as not only evidenced by the shockingly bad retail sales, but plunging load factors at airlines like American Air! And oh yeah, even “excluding gasoline sales,” retail sales still declined.

4. The Fed may have succeeded in closing the 10-year yield at 1.89% yesterday, mere tenths of a basis point above the October 15th “flash crash” low. However, this morning it is in FREEFALL – touching at low as 1.78% earlier this morning, and sitting at 1.81% as I speak. In other words, the market is now fully “front-running” QE4, expecting it sooner rather than later; or as I’ve deemed it, the inevitable “Yellen Reversal.” And not only here, but throughout the world – as evidenced by the Japanese five-year yield yesterday joining those of Germany and Switzerland in negative territory. I mean, can you imagine the insanity of paying the world’s most insolvent entities for the right to lend them money? I can, as “investors” are simply betting the BOJ, ECB, and SNB – among others – will monetize such bonds at still higher prices. Of course, whilst investors rush headlong to the “safety” of QE-supported sovereign bonds – no matter how insolvent their issuers – they are fleeing “2008-style” from the debt of insolvent corporations!

5. Speaking of the ECB, the Euro has plunged to another nine-year low this morning – of 1.174 at its low. “Coincidentally” before next Tuesday’s potentially momentous ECB meeting, the highest EU court essentially gave a green light to the constitutionality of QE. Thus, gold is again surging in Euro and Swiss Franc terms, as the orchestrated three-year “bear market” is decidedly OVER. It’s only a matter of time before gold in Euros, Swiss Francs, Japanese Yen, and countless other currencies join Ruble-priced gold at all-time highs; and ultimately, as I’ll discuss in tomorrow’s Audioblog, U.S. dollar-priced gold.

6. Also on the topic of CRASHES, how about Bitcoin? Down another 20% overnight – to a low of $172 – it is now down 40%
    this year alone, and 85% from the all-time high set barely a year ago. I’ve written exhaustively of my views on Bitcoin; and frankly, the concept of alternative currencies, whilst intriguing, has a LONG, LONG way to go, even if ultimately successful. That said, Bitcoin will NEVER meet the parameters of money ; and sadly, countless tens of thousands are finding that out the hard way.

Nor, for that matter, are mining stocks – which despite the potential for material gains, are still just shares of ownership of companies hoping to profitably mine gold and silver, amidst a “minefield” of industry and government-erected obstacles. Just look at the massively dilutive financing announced yesterday by one of the industry’s “best” miners – Yamana Gold – causing its price to plunge 13% yesterday alone. In said “2015 predictions,” I also forecast complete paralysis of the global gold and silver mining industries, from
    already devastated levels – and that was
    before the base metal implosion I started today’s article discussing. Recall, roughly two-thirds of all silver production emanates as by-product from other types of mines – for the most part, copper or lead/zinc.

7. Though not momentous today, we are but eleven days from the potentially historic Greek snap election – in which the “anti-austerity” (read “pro-default”, “anti-Euro”) Syriza party is expecting a dramatic victory. Seeing its leader, Alexis Tsirpas, claiming Greek economic data is dramatically overstated – whilst government tax receipts collapse, as citizens anticipate a “debt jubilee,” it’s awe-inspiring to see the “revenge of the people” movement I anticipated in action.

Well, that’s enough for this “historically momentous” day; other than to conclude with this news of the ongoing explosion of global physical gold demand – which will inevitably go parabolic when, likely much sooner than most can imagine – the entire world realizes the end game of history’s largest fiat Ponzi scheme, “QE to Infinity,” is not just inevitable, but imminent.

6. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Where are we now, and what's coming ... ?

Two months ago, back in Post #12 of this thread, I wrote:
    I predict that by early 2015 either
    1. the US lame duck Congress will have passed the long stalled 2010 IMF Code of Reforms, as explained in JC Collin's A Global Currency Reset -- Changing the Architecture of the Financial World, or
    2. the manipulation of the price of Gold and Silver will end, with China offering to purchase gold at a price perhaps twice that of the current price, as described in this article at "Adask's law" blog.
    My record of predictions remains perfect ... perfectly wrong .

Some things seem clear enough, in which we all seem to agree. Some other things are matters of considerable debate. And in any case, predicting, especially of the future, remains difficult.

Signs of momentous financial, economic and monetary stress continue to build up, such as outlined in naste.de.lumina's post just above.

Somehow, it seems that the US Petro-Dollar (USD) based world monetary system is involved in a major transition, to some other monetary system. While a few anticipate that the next system will no longer be controlled by some bastardized banksters behind the scenes, I predict that the next system will once again be so controlled (oh - would I love to be proven wrong on this prediction - if the alternative is something better.)

A couple of weeks ago, in an Editor's Note to his "Fed Vs. BIS? Fed Regulatory Stance Seen Boosting 'Wall Street Party' " article, Brandon Smith, Founder of Alt-Market, describes perhaps as well as any of us what many of us agree with:

=============
    It is important to note that the new trend of the Bank Of International Settlements (BIS), the central bank of central banks, making proclamations and warnings contrary to its own underling "national" central banks' positions has been growing for the past year. When one understands that the BIS essentially dictates all policy actions of its member banks (just read the article 'Ruling The World Of Money' by Harpers), the idea that the BIS is at odds with the Federal Reserve is utterly ridiculous. However, if you recognize the conflict as a kind of Kabuki theater, the whole thing makes much more sense. The BIS is setting itself up as the burgeoning "prophet" and "hero" of the new age, an age that will begin with economic turmoil, monetary collapse, and the birth of a new world order financial structure the IMF has been calling "the economic reset". The U.S. dollar is the primary target of this reset, and by extension, the idea of sovereign currencies and fiscal management in general. With the loss of reserve status and the implosion of the Greenback, the BIS can waltz onto the terrible scene, say "we told you so", and then offer the solution to the crisis it helped to create - a global central bank designed to "save us all" from the complications and catastrophes caused by too many banks "working at cross purposes"...
    =============

To summarize Brandon Smith's above comments - it appears that we are being presented with the (1) thesis of the hegemony of the US Dollar, (2) the anti-thesis of the BRICS efforts to develop alternatives, which, after some Sturm und Drang resulting from the chaotic confusions of conflicting currency systems, will combine into the (3) synthesis of a new world monetary order.

The rest of the new world order will follow, for, as Mayer Amschel Rothschild is claimed to have said, it matters not who makes the laws, but rather who controls the money.

Where we disagree seems to include, amongst other matters, how rough that transition will be.

The quick and easy transition:
    The JC Collins named in this thread's title is anticipating a relatively rapid and painless transition, this year, to a world monetary system based on some variation and extension of the IMF and its SDR's. For example, in JC Collins latest piece, yesterday, The Fed & SDR Denominated Derivatives, JC Collins concludes:

=============
    The USD will not collapse and the SDR will be implemented as the international unit of account. No one currency or country has the ability or policy framework to deal with the challenges presented in correcting the imbalances which have developed from the USD system. China, Russia, or any other grouping of countries, are not interesting in replacing the USD as the international unit of account. The response to the systemic imbalances which exist will require the unified approach to policies and procedures which only the multilateral framework can provide.
    =============
    The slow and brutal transition:
    Charles Nenner sees a 100 year war cycle, each time getting worse. He's expecting a major world war over the coming decade, with perhaps a billion people slaughtered, as each century, the body counts gets worse:

New Gold Bull Market Coming Soon
    (interview with Greg Hunter of USAWatchDog)
    ===

There may be a saving grace to the dumbing down of Americans with slow toxins in their food, water, air, medicines, media, schools, and lord knows where else.

We Americans are no longer herds of wild buffalo and untamed stallions. We've become slow moving, over weight, dumbed down cows, easily herded by lap dog poodles.

So perhaps the bastards won't have to slaughter and imprison and starve so many of us, in order to have their way. Ten million Wal*Mart customers make a far less formidable army than the few thousand that fought for George Washington in the American Revolution, or the 910, with but 2 cannons, that won independence for Texas against the Mexican army of Santa Anna.

Perhaps also the bastards realize that a total war now would likely set back advanced civilization on this planet for tens of thousands of years. Perhaps that's part of the reason they have been working so long and hard, in so many ways, to dumb us down.

===

I am presently expecting that the transition will be more difficult than JC Collins expects, but less so than Charles Nenner expects.

I am expecting that a new, more globally controlled and based source of "reserve currency" (more properly called, source of "primary, most liquid, debt") will replace the US Dollar in its present role as the reserve currency.

I am expecting that a substantial portion of the tens of trillions of debt issued to nations and corporations around the world, payable in nearly "free" (very low interest rate) US Dollars, will default, as the US Dollar becomes (quite deliberately so) scarce. The inflation scares will continue to threaten grandiose money printing by the Federal Reserve, which is actually the back stopping of the largest issuance of debt in any one currency ever, in the (published) history of human civilization.

That is the primary cycle we are seeing here now, a boom-bust cycle in US Dollar (or its little brothers, the Euro and Yen) denominated debt, which will force many national and local governments, many banks and other corporations, and many individuals, into bankruptcy, once (like oil fracking companies and Greece, already) they can no longer make payments on their debt, pensions, insurance policies, derivatives, options, and promised social benefits (such as Obamacare.)

Once again, the bastards will clean up. They will institute a new debt-backed monetary scheme, even more global and more under their covert control than before. They will institute more Draconian laws and foreclose on more property and future income and tax revenue streams.

The "divide and conquer" strategies will continue; they work quite well. By now, most of humanity, and even a decent portion of Americans, have figured out that the bastard politicians and bureaucrats in Washington, DC, are no more to be trusted than a nest of startled rattle snakes.

The false flag events will continue; they work quite well, even when they divide the few who bicker over what color the false flag was from the many who accept, more or less, the official story.

There may well be a major false flag event, even more traumatic than 9/11, in the near future, just before key events unfold, like the stage magician having his most attractive and alluringly dressed assistant come on stage, just before a critical slight of hand.

===

Last, I am expecting my record of predictions to remain dismal and abysmal.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th January 2015 at 02:26.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2015), Calz (17th January 2015), eaglespirit (18th January 2015), gripreaper (17th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), mountain_jim (18th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (17th January 2015), seko (17th January 2015), Selene (16th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015), T Smith (20th January 2015), TargeT (17th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Where we disagree seems to include, amongst other matters, how rough that transition will be.

I am presently expecting that the transition will be more difficult than JC Collins expects, but less so than Charles Nenner expects.
    Gregory Mannarino on the other hand is expecting the worst. In a new blog post We Now Stand At The Precipice Of Global War And Financial Ruin, he concludes:

===========
    As we all now stand on the edge of a global financial meltdown, our policymakers are going to push us into a world war. They are going to blame this war for the financial cataclysm which will soon be engulfing the entire world.

Then the real blame game will begin, when this push to war was the plan all along.

I have been screaming from rooftops for years telling of all these events which are now occurring, and they are now unfolding quickly in a cascade of unstoppable events.

It is my hope that you start to pay attention.

The issue is debt.

The global debt issue is the largest financial bubble in the history of the world. But it will become a resource issue for you directly.

As the debt bubble continues to crack and eventually burst, every fiat based currency will become worthless, therefore the global economy as we know it will cease to function.

There will be bank runs, price controls, chaos in the streets in every corner of the globe, a suspension of the Constitution, and Martial Law right here in the US.

The breakdown of the global debt based economic model will be the single most apocalyptic moment in human history...

Are you ready?
    ===========

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2015), Calz (17th January 2015), eaglespirit (18th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), mountain_jim (18th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (17th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015), TargeT (18th January 2015), Valle (17th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

The thing about debt is: it does not have to be repaid, especially if enough nations and it's populations understand how debt is created and how the actual owners of IMF, BIS, and the Federal Reserve have no skin in the game and will not "lose" anything if the dollar collapses. ALL debt instruments are on a timeline to eventual expiry and zero value anyway, tracked by the Federal Reserves own CUSIP tracking system.

So, the game is to continue to issue more and more debt to keep the ponzi scheme of debt service going, which forces all energy, human capital, and natural resources upstream and into the hands of the few elite at the top. ALL value added winds up in the coffers of these elite based on this system of debt.

So, restructuring this debt into a new system and re-leveraging it to where it becomes manageable and payable, is not the only answer. A full on default, with a subsequent discharge is also an option. The reason this option is never talked about or entertained is because this removes legal tender from circulation, and it exits commerce, and causes mass hardship on an already burdened and poor population of planet earth.

The removal of dollars from circulation is what happened after the Federal Reserve got everyone into debt in the early 1900's, and then shrunk the money supply into the 1930's and bankrupted the G-5 nations, which to this day remain in receivership to this cartel. Its the same old game in different clothes, albeit more global.

I say default. DON'T pay back the bankster cartel. I think the BRICA nations may be getting ready to do just that. I hope they succeed. When debt is discharged it ceases to exist. The current debt system based on nothing but "promises" to continue paying into the system, only continues because we continue to support it.

A reset will probably devalue the current debt instruments by as much as 50% anyway, so why not take the full hit? We are going to take the hit to some degree anyway. The only unknown is what type of system are we willing to accept and will it be a psychopathic elite alien archonic Babylonian bankster controlled system, or one of equity?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 18th January 2015 at 01:58.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th January 2015), eaglespirit (18th January 2015), heyokah (19th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (17th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015), TargeT (18th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

HIGHER Equity IS Here...Times Up!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (18th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    So Putin is forced to sell gold to make up shortfall in revenue in order to bring in food for the winter.
    Well, the numbers are in, for the last couple of months since you wrote the above.

From "De-Dollarization" Deepens: Russia Buys Most Gold In Six Months, Continues Selling US Treasuries (Zerohedge):

===============
    The rumors of Russia selling its gold reserves, it is now clear, were greatly exaggerated as not only did Putin not sell, Russian gold reserves rose by their largest amount in six months in December to just over $46 billion (near the highest since April 2013). It appears all the "Russia is selling" chatter did was lower prices enabling them to gather non-fiat physical assets at a lower cost. On the other hand, there is another trend that continues for the Russians - that of reducing their exposure to US Treasury debt. For the 20th month in a row, Russia's holdings of US Treasury debt fell year-over-year - selling into the strength.

Buying low...

Russia gold reserves jump the most in six months in December, near the highest since April 2013...
    and selling high...
    Russian holdings of US Treasuries are now at the 2nd lowest since 2008...
    It would appear the greatest rotations that no one is talking about are the fiat to non-fiat and the paper to physical shifts occurring in China and Russia.
    ===============

There's more at the above link.

As usual, the main stream story attached to events is not to be trusted. Surely (may I call you "Shirley" <grin> ?) if Putin has both gold and treasuries to sell, to make up his balance of payments shortfall, he will more likely be selling treasuries.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The thing about debt is: it does not have to be repaid, especially if enough nations and it's populations understand how debt is created and how the actual owners of IMF, BIS, and the Federal Reserve have no skin in the game and will not "lose" anything if the dollar collapses.
    The power to collect on debt (whether the claims are legitimate or fraudulent) is not founded on the conceptual legitimacy of those claims.

Rather, that "power grows from the barrel of a gun" (枪杆子里面出政权 , Mao Zedong, The Little Red Book, 1964)

A reset will probably devalue the current debt instruments by as much as 50% anyway, so why not take the full hit? We are going to take the hit to some degree anyway. The only unknown is what type of system are we willing to accept and will it be a psychopathic elite alien archonic Babylonian bankster controlled system, or one of equity?
    Yes - so long as those who have been holding humanity hostage for yea these many millenia continue to do so - life will continue to be a challenge here.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th January 2015), gripreaper (19th January 2015), heyokah (19th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (19th January 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (19th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Paul, you might find this article interesting as I found it linked by Joseph Farrell. It describes the deep historical culture of Russia and how they can be so staunchly independent and produce everything they need "in house" where they are not subjected to the whims of outsiders and how they have historically dealt with conflict. I found it enlightening as I never thought of Russia in this way.

http://www.sott.net/article/291356-T...-for-centuries

By the way, I am warming up to the idea of a BRISCA system developing which has the potential to operate independently of the petrodollar and the Babylonian banksters system. I have always been of the mind that,. after the Bilderberg agreements that all nations bought into, that they no longer had the capacity to de-leverage themselves and to extricate themselves from the global system...

But I am digressing....
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th January 2015 at 05:54.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

heyokah (19th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (19th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015), ThePythonicCow (20th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #171
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

By the way, I am warming up to the idea of a BRISCA system developing which has the potential to operate independently of the petrodollar and the Babylonian banksters system. I have always been of the mind that,. after the Bilderberg agreements that all nations bought into, that they no longer had the capacity to de-leverage themselves and to extricate themselves from the global system...

But I am digressing....
    At 0:12

Quote “…So I think you need a New World Order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in. They have to own it the same way as I said the United States owns… the Washington consensus… the current order…”
    George Soros interview - 2 of 2 - Oct. 23, 2009 - World Economy- Financial Times

All together in the same bed??
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 19th January 2015 at 15:25.

21. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paul, you might find this article interesting as I found it linked by Joseph Farrell.
    That's a recent article by Dimitri Orlov, originally posted at Peculiarities of Russian National Character (ClubOrlov).

Dimitri's ClubOrlov is on my list of daily sites to visit, looking for new posts. Dimitri has (as best as I can tell, from far away in Texas) some of the best insights into what is happening in Russia and the Ukraine of any English writing blogger out there. I recommend his blog highly.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (20th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (20th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

By the way, I am warming up to the idea of a BRISCA system developing which has the potential to operate independently of the petrodollar and the Babylonian banksters system.
    Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    At 0:12

Quote “…So I think you need a New World Order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in. They have to own it the same way as I said the United States owns… the Washington consensus… the current order…”

All together in the same bed??
    Yes, as best as I can figure, the American neocon/neonazi/Bush/Rockefeller/... crowd has been a major player in China's economic/political/monetary power since at least the rise of Mao Zedong after the Second World War.

Well, actually, it goes back further than that, involving the British (and so presumably the Rothschilds) in such events as the Opium Wars between the British Empire and China, from 1839 to 1860, and (wild speculation here) the invasion of China by Japan in the 1930's, which aggravated long standing tensions in the region, and which let to a massive theft of Chinese gold, that conveniently ended up in the hands of the American Fascists, after the Second World War.

The apparently independent industrial, economic and monetary endeavours of the BRICS nations are likely at least in substantial part "controlled opposition", being used to break down the hegemony of the American Empire, and to create the chaos and depression out of which the next stage of the New World Order can be formed.

The enemy of my enemy (as in, for example, Russia's Putin opposing Obama and US military, financial, and intelligence operations) is not necessarily my friend (even if I do find it easy to cheer Putin on.) Perhaps I could say similar things about some Chinese leaders as I do about Putin, however the Oriental civilization is sufficiently outside of my awareness that I lack even such basic clues (or common confusions, as the case might be.)

I could use a good Club Wei blog and a China Today news outlet for Westerners. Then, perhaps, after a few decades of following such events, I might have some clues.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jerry (20th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (20th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The apparently independent industrial, economic and monetary endeavours of the BRICS nations are likely at least in substantial part "controlled opposition", being used to break down the hegemony of the American Empire, and to create the chaos and depression out of which the next stage of the New World Order can be formed.
    While I was making this brief and hesitant post, Ken of RedefiningGod.com was making this far more substantial post, saying much the same thing, in far more detail: George Soros and the elite’s China-fronted New World Order.

===============
    Behold the engine that is driving humanity into the New World Order, the G20…
    …This picture was taken during their first summit, “The G-20 Summit on Financial Markets and the World Economy,” which was held in Washington, D.C. two months after the Lehman Shock in 2008.

Almost a year later, FT conducted an interview of George Soros in which he subtly laid out the banksters’ post-crisis plan for ushering in the NWO. When a reader first passed me a link to the interview, though, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought it might be faked, so I did some checking on its authenticity and found out it was actually real. Here was George Soros — who is unquestionably a Western elitist even in the eyes of the most ardent Kool Aid drinker — speaking of using China to bring in the New World Order. But it just goes to show that the banksters have never really hidden what they’re doing; they just reveal it in dry interviews and insufferably bland policy papers while the public is distracted by an emotionally charged, easily understood “good guy” versus “bad guy” fairy tale.

According to this fairy tale, which is offered by both the mainstream media outlets and the overwhelming majority of alternative media sources, the US is in conflict with Russia, and a determined band of freedom fighting nations (the BRICS) are on a quest to free themselves from the evils of Western imperialism once and for all. Well isn’t that precious? It’s also a load of childish bullsh*t.

In reality, both the Western powers and the BRICS nations are working closely together through the G20 to bring in the Central Banking Cabal’s New World Order. Here are the nations of the G20 (the 20th “nation” is the EU), with the core Western powers circled in blue and the BRICS circled in red…
    …Once their plans come to culmination, the world will be ruled by a multilateral / multipolar financial and political order that will feature China as the most prominent nation, supplanting the United States. But don’t take my word on this; take it straight from the gefilte fish-eating horse’s mouth…
    Starting at the 9:26 mark of this video and continuing on into the second part, George Soros tells us why the globalists used China to bring in the NWO…

>>> I think this would be the time, because you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order — financial world order. They are kind of reluctant members of the IMF. They play along, but they don’t make much of a contribution because it’s not their institution. Their share is not commeasurate — their voting rights are not commeasurate — to their weight. So I think you need a New World Order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in. They have to own it the same way as I said the United States owns… the Washington consensus… the current order, and I think this would be a more stable one where you would have a coordinated policies. <<<

So he is saying that the way to bring the Chinese into the NWO is to have them help create it and to give them “ownership” of it. This is not a new idea, of course, since the Rockefellers hinted at this strategy back in 1961 in their NWO blueprint book Prospect for America: The Rockefeller Panel Reports…
    …(from page 75) This is the entry I wrote about the book: The Rockefeller Plan for the BRICS New World Order, in their own words.

I also wrote about the globalists’ China strategy and their use of a dialectic problem / reaction / solution scenario in an entry titled David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 2 of 2

>>> Problem – The evil Western power elite are out to steal everything and kill everybody!!! (The engineered truth movement has ensured that we got this message loud and clear.)

Reaction – People are both angry and fearful, and are longing to end the old system and start something new.

Solution – The angelic BRICS power elite swoop in on white unicorns to save the day and give us a new financial system and all the money people need. (The false-light crowd has ensured that we’ll look at our “saviors” in this light.)

Pondering this problem / reaction / solution scenario begs the question…

Why China? Why would the Illuminati, whose home base is in Western Europe, have the Chinese front the public face of their New World Order?
    ===============

Ken's answers to that question, "Why China?", and more are to be found in his article George Soros and the elite’s China-fronted New World Order.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), gripreaper (20th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (20th January 2015), PurpleLama (20th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

The thing about debt is: it does not have to be repaid, especially if enough nations and it's populations understand how debt is created and how the actual owners of IMF, BIS, and the Federal Reserve have no skin in the game and will not "lose" anything if the dollar collapses.
    The IMF, BIS, and Fed will not lose anything if the dollar collapses (so long as their controlling factions maintain control of whatever new debt-based system replaces it), but it seems to me that there are still many influential power brokers who have everything to lose if the dollar collapses to zero, namely the CIA, NSA, Military/Security Industrial Complexes, Big Pharma, and the various other cartels whose relationship with debt is that of drug addict to dealer. I'm not sure the CIA et. al could continue to function with a dollar valued at zero, so it is in the collective interests of these power blocs to make sure the ponzi-scheme continues and governments and nations continue to play nice in the sand box, take their fixes, and continue to pay their debts.

If the BRICA nations, or even the host nations suddenly in an moment of enlightened epiphany suddenly refuse to play along, one can be almost 100% sure the addicts in control, and whose very existence depends on the dollar, will wage a World War before they allow the players to simply take their bats and balls and walk away.
    Last edited by T Smith; 20th January 2015 at 03:42.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (20th January 2015)

29. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    The IMF, BIS, and Fed will not lose anything if the dollar collapses (so long as their controlling factions maintain control of whatever new debt-based system replaces it), but it seems to me that there are still many influential power brokers who have everything to lose if the dollar collapses to zero, namely the CIA, NSA, Military/Security Industrial Complexes, Big Pharma, and the various other cartels whose relationship with debt is that of drug addict to dealer. I'm not sure the CIA et. al could continue to function with a dollar valued at zero, so it is in the collective interests of these power blocs to make sure the ponzi-scheme continues and governments and nations continue to play nice in the sand box, take their fixes, and continue to pay their debts.

If the BRICA nations, or even the host nations suddenly in an moment of enlightened epiphany suddenly refuse to play along, one can be almost 100% sure the addicts in control, and whose very existence depends on the dollar, will wage a World War before they allow the players to simply take their bats and balls and walk away.
    My guess is that none of the Fed, BRICSA, the CIA, the NSA, or the BIS is ultimately in control of their choices. They are all likely caught in a larger web, playing their roles ... until such time as that role changes.

Of course, such changes are not sudden. An aircraft carrier is not in control of where it sails, rather its Captain is. But the one second shift in the Captain's intention might take minutes to turn the ship.

When betting on fixed horse races, one cannot win by analyzing the horses or riders. One must know how the race is secretly fixed.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), giovonni (20th January 2015), gripreaper (20th January 2015), heyokah (20th January 2015), Sierra (20th January 2015), T Smith (20th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

The Rockefeller Plan for the BRICS New World Order, in their own words.

This is fairly succinct. Now I'm cooling back down about the BRICA alliance being in opposition to the NWO. It's more likely that this is controlled opposition, and what is even more scary, is that the alt/media, the patriot movements and the truther movements, are all serendipitously the foot soldiers to sell the game.

Kinda sad actually.

Thanks Paul for your continued effort to bring this game to light and to distill all of the competing and conflicting variables into the actual synthesis.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 20th January 2015 at 05:07.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Gardener (13th February 2015), giovonni (20th January 2015), heyokah (20th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (20th January 2015), T Smith (20th January 2015), TargeT (20th January 2015), ThePythonicCow (20th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #178
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

While I was making this brief and hesitant post, Ken of RedefiningGod.com was making this far more substantial post, saying much the same thing, in far more detail: George Soros and the elite’s China-fronted New World Order.
    The propaganda for the construction of a new dialectic in alternative community (Awake (but not much) x sleepers) is doing very well.

Quote Benjamin Fulford - January 19, 2015: Financial war coming to a head, Swiss join Pentagon/UK/BRICS alliance

The radical plunge in the Euro last week against the Yen, the US dollar and especially the Swiss Franc is a clear indication the battle over control of the financial system, and the world, is coming to a climax. The Swiss move to decouple their Franc from the Euro came one week before an elite summit meeting in Davos, Switzerland is due to kick off with a keynote speech by China’s number 2 Li Keqiang. This is the first time the Chinese government has sent any one significant to Davos in 5 years. The speech will focus on China’s take on the international situation and will offer possible solutions to various international problems. This Davos meeting is being called “A New Global Context” a name clearly meant to disassociate it with the fascist New World Order. In closed room sessions, Chinese government sources say Li will be discussing Chinese/Swiss financial integration. What this clearly indicates is that the Swiss banking world, including the central bank for central banks the BIS, have joined the BRICS/UK/Pentagon alliance.

More
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 20th January 2015 at 16:13.

34. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The propaganda for the construction of a new dialectic in alternative community (Awake (but not much) x sleepers) is doing very well.
    Well, when I read that, my first reaction was to wonder what you considered the "real story", and what the "propaganda" or (false, I presume) "dialectic".

But then I saw you had quoted something from Fulford, so I figured I had better read what you quoted first, as perhaps that might explain it.

Unfortunately, as usual, I came away from attempting to read Fulford more confused, not less.

So my original question remains: In your view, what's the "real story", and what's the "propaganda" or false "dialectic"?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (20th January 2015)

36. Link to Post #180
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well, when I read that, my first reaction was to wonder what you considered the "real story", and what the "propaganda" or (false, I presume) "dialectic".

But then I saw you had quoted something from Fulford, so I figured I had better read what you quoted first, as perhaps that might explain it.

Unfortunately, as usual, I came away from attempting to read Fulford more confused, not less.

So my original question remains: In your view, what's the "real story", and what's the "propaganda" or false "dialectic"?

Quote Li will be discussing Chinese/Swiss financial integration. What this clearly indicates is that the Swiss banking world, including the central bank for central banks the BIS, have joined the BRICS/UK/Pentagon alliance.
    Dialectic:

The BIS 'joining forces' with the BRICS movement against the Rothschild's/Rockefeller's fascist New World Order.

All in the same bed together I consider the fact behind the smoke and mirrors
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 20th January 2015 at 21:45.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast