+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

After many years and dreams of events that later took place, I Sirius(ly) questioned the nature of reality and TIME. It nagged me always. But I had no idea where to start looking. Until one day around 2010 I saw something that pulled me in. It also made me think there was more and a voice in my head said:

"N is the primer" I had no idea why I thought that but I did. I didn't even know what that meant until I started to research. It's taken years of research to understand what was going on in my head that made me think that but there was a whole lot more...and the more is what got even deeper.

I mentioned before I would attempt to show you proof of time travel. I can't of course show you how it works. But I strongly believe I can show you evidence of time travel. In fact I think it was meant to be discovered. Left there for the right TIME. All you needed to do was find the code in the glyphs. Which I think I did.

There's going to be a plethora of reading and information which you will need to go over to see it. Some of the information may seem obscure and hard to follow. That is because there are several posts that will contain resource material...which you may not entirely understand the whys or wherefores but it certainly has a connection in the "pattern of numbers" which you will get to in a later post and see the relevance.

Don't worry if some of the material is hard to follow, particularly on some of the PDF's from various physicists or articles on subjects which again may seem hard to follow. Believe me, I'm not a mathematician and some of the math is seriously hard to follow. But in the third page of this thread it will come together if not before then.

So...it begins:

Please Make Sure your Seatbelt is Securely Fastened and your Tray Table is Stowed for Take Off…

~

Addendum 2018: I have finished this thread and have now asked Bill to make it available. It's the culmination of discovery, intense research and I think I may have in fact found the proof I was looking for.

So I'm 99.99999% certain that this research which I worked on intensely on page 3 to formulate what I indeed found. Again there is a possibility that I may be wrong. But everything in me suggests not. I do hope you enjoy what may indeed be proof of a Paradox Theorem that I believe I found in a tomb in Egypt.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd July 2018 at 16:56.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Atlas (13th November 2014), Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Bob (23rd July 2018), Christine (10th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Hym (9th December 2018), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Muzz (9th November 2014), Noelle (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), Sierra (13th November 2014), SilverPhoenix (16th November 2014), Stephanie (4th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

Before I get to the really good stuff I shared this in another thread here now I will share it here:

Interpreting the spell in the Coffin Texts:

The peripheral surface of a black hole is an Event Horizon.

If you fall into the black hole you will get crushed.

Egyptian: Second death.

If approached from the inner horizon or the axis of the black hole or the north
    pole, the gravitational repulsion of the central singularity slows the entity
    down, turning it around, and accelerating it back out through the inner horizon of a
    white hole. Put simply, the space axis and time axis exchange places when one crosses
    the outer event horizon, and the future becomes an unavoidable place in
    time or the crushing singularity. Crossing the inner event horizon, time and space resume their normal axes, making the singularity an avoidable place in space, while allowing access to the past singularity of the white hole. Ultimately, one goes through four horizons

Egyptians referred to as the opening of mouths four times. The Opening of the
    Mouth ceremony parallels the movement of the Deceased through four horizons.

According to scientific speculations, inside a spinning black hole, the act
    of looking backward would allow one to see a white hole or the past singularity.
    Since a white hole is a black hole running backward in time, the Negative
    Confession of the Book of the Dead describes deities:

"Who come forth backwards".

"He whose Face is behind him who came forth from his hole".

The inner horizon, radiation is blueshifted as it accumulates.

Field of Turquoise and the Blue One, Lake of Turquoise,
    traveling with turquoise, Lord of Turquoise, and open door of the blue sky.

Indicates blueshift or the high frequency light associated with
    approaching radiation.

In contrast, radiation moving away from the observer appears redshifted.

The Dead King observes:

he who departs is red and smeared

"N" has gone up in the red hour.
    (N State described in video below starting at 1:16)

According to Holographic principal: All Information about the black hole is stored on the horizon....The peripheral!

Particles living on the horizon boundary describe objects in the interior.

If what I have just proposed is correct then this ancient culture must certainly KNOW the landscape of space and time with great detail to know the redshift and blueshift attributes.

Dead Kings escapes the black hole Netherworld associated with
    uraei shedding "light by means of their radiance (which cometh) from their mouths"

or uraei pouring fire from their mouths:

The mouths of a wormhole are analogous to the holes at either end of the tube in a 2D plane...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

a quantum parallel exists between the transformed Deceased and Hawking radiance in the bulk, proposing the existence of large extra dimensions in small black holes.

The Dead King is a horizon dweller: has a
    seat in the horizon, and takes possession of the horizon

so that those who are in the horizon may live for this spirit

"My power is in the horizon"

~The Ancient Egyptian Coffin Texts - R.O. Faulkner ~

Peripheral Sensor/Surface

Peripheral: Of, relating to, or situated on the edge or periphery of something.

Redefining the Horizon:

Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd April 2018 at 03:12.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Noelle (23rd July 2018), Sierra (13th November 2014), SilverPhoenix (16th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Oscillation

waves, frequency is defined as a number of cycles per unit time.

Ubiquitous Frequency Oscillation

or

UFO

Look very closely at this image and ask yourself how it relates to Oscillation. You are not going to understand why this is important but pay attention to the number 48 and the meaning of Oscillation:

Quote Oscillation is the repetitive variation, typically in time, of some measure about a central value (often a point of equilibrium) or between two or more different states.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscillation
    I'm getting ready soon to show you something really cool.

~

Don't mistake this post for an explanation to the image. It's a whole lot more than what I provide in this post.

However 48 AND Frequency have been mentioned:

48 khz

The standard audio sampling rate used by professional digital video equipment such as tape recorders, video servers, vision mixers and so on. This rate was chosen because it could deliver a 22 kHz frequency response and work with 29.97 frames per second NTSC video - as well as 25 frame/s, 30 frame/s and 24 frame/s systems. With 29.97 frame/s systems it is necessary to handle 1601.6 audio samples per frame delivering an integer number of audio samples only every fifth video frame. Also used for sound with consumer video formats like DV, digital TV, DVD, and films. The professional Serial Digital Interface (SDI) and High-definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI) used to connect broadcast television equipment together uses this audio sampling frequency. Most professional audio gear uses 48 kHz sampling, including mixing consoles, and digital recording devices.

~

"It’s been over 6 years since I first tested myself with 96 kHz audio – I compared the SACD of Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side Of The Moon” and a pure DSD live jazz recording – I down-sampled both to 48 kHz and 44.1 kHz and blind tested myself switching between the three.

In each case, I could reliably hear a difference between 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz, but not between 48 kHz and 96 kHz. And, I was left with the distinct feeling that I could compensate for the difference I did hear with a very small EQ tweak on the 44.1 kHz version…

Now, that was just on those two recordings, at that time, using that system – maybe those recordings don’t have anything in them that gets the “benefit” of 96 kHz playback.

Or maybe 48 kHz is actually good enough ?"

http://productionadvice.co.uk/high-s...c-sound-worse/

~

Some theory suggests Fiber Optics came from ET and downed UFO's.

An article

FIBER OPTIC TECHNOLOGY AND ITS ROLE IN THE INFORMATION REVOLUTION

From which I will quote:

OPTICAL COMMUNICATION NETWORKS

Fiber optic links have been extensively installed worldwide. Most long distance (trunk) lines use single-mode fiber and increasingly high data rates. A current standard is the 2.488 Gbit/s maximum data rate of SONET (synchronous optical network). A typical SONET optical fiber link will carry 32,000 simultaneous two-way voice or data channels on one pair of fibers. SONET is designed to interface with and replace existing communication networks that operate at various data rates. The lowest level SONET signal is called the Synchronous Transport Signal Level 1 (STS-1), which has a data rate of 51.84 Mbit/s.

Higher data rates are achieved by multiplexing N of these data streams up to a maximum of N=48

http://www.ece.umd.edu/~davis/optfib.html

~

SONET

Optical Carrier transmission rates are a standardized set of specifications of transmission bandwidth for digital signals that can be carried on Synchronous Optical Networking (SONET) fiber optic networks.[1] Transmission rates are defined by rate of the bitstream of the digital signal and are designated by hyphenation of the acronym OC and an integer value of the multiple of the basic unit of rate, e.g., OC-48. The base unit is 51.84 Mbit/s. Thus, the speed of optical-carrier-classified lines labeled as OC-n is n × 51.84 Mbit/s.

OC-48

OC-48 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 2488.32 Mbit/s (payload: 2405.376 Mbit/s (2.405376 Gbit/s); overhead: 82.944 Mbit/s).

With relatively inexpensive interface prices, and being faster than OC-3, OC-12 connections, and even surpassing gigabit Ethernet, OC-48 connections are used as the backbones of many regional ISPs. Interconnections between large ISPs for purposes of peering or transit are quite common. As of 2005, the only connections in widespread use that surpass OC-48 speeds are OC-192 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet.

OC-48 is also used as transmission speed for tributaries from OC-192 nodes in order to optimize card slot utilization where lower speed deployments are used. Dropping at OC-12, OC-3 or STS-1 speeds are more commonly found on OC-48 terminals, where use of these cards on an OC-192 would not allow for full use of the available bandwidth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical...smission_rates

Optical Carrier

On a side note an article that was recently written:

February 20, 2014

Source:
    Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    Summary:
    Astronomers propose an experiment that may close the last major loophole of Bell's inequality -- a 50-year-old theorem that, if violated by experiments, would mean that our universe is based not on the textbook laws of classical physics, but on the less-tangible probabilities of quantum mechanics. Such a quantum view would allow for seemingly counterintuitive phenomena such as entanglement, in which the measurement of one particle instantly affects another, even if those entangled particles are at opposite ends of the universe. Among other things, entanglement -- a quantum feature Albert Einstein skeptically referred to as "spooky action at a distance" -- seems to suggest that entangled particles can affect each other instantly, faster than the speed of light.

Article here:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0220112515.htm

Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd April 2018 at 03:46.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Sierra (13th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

On to it:

First my Original "Perception" before I had ANY idea who's tomb this was. All I know is I picked up "Syria" and "War".

viewing this image with "indignation" I utter these words:

Har te teht tat saiu maau

Har - means District in Syria

te - means Injustice

teht - leads war

tat- means Other world

Saiu - means guardian, watchman (eye of Ra)

Maau - means district

Meaning:

The injustice in the district of Syria that may lead to wars in other worlds is viewed by the guardian Ra in this district (Egypt). ...by the action of this meeting.

Other worlds?

History repeating? TIME LOOPS!

~

To understand this image you really need to know where it is, who's tomb it sits in and what time it was made. There's a whole lot more than a simple "star map" as it's been depicted as. To understand this again requires the history and time it was made. Here's a small video as to who's tomb and where it's located. Whose reign it was made during and such.

Who's tomb:

Senenmut first enters the historical record on a national level as the "Steward of the God's Wife" (Hatshepsut) and "Steward of the King's Daughter" (Neferure). Some Egyptologists place Senenmut's entry into royal service during the reign of Thutmose I, but it is far more likely that it occurred during either the reign of Thutmose II or while Hatsheput was still regent and not pharaoh. After Hatshepsut was crowned pharaoh, Senenmut was given more prestigious titles and became high steward of the king.

Senenmut supervised the quarrying, transport, and erection of twin obelisks, at the time the tallest in the world, at the entrance to the Temple of Karnak. One still stands today; the other broke in two and toppled centuries ago. Karnak's Red Chapel, or Chapelle Rouge, was intended as a barque shrine and may have originally stood between the two obelisks.
    Djeser-Djeseru temple

Senenmut claims to be the chief architect of Hatshepsut's works at Deir el-Bahri.

~

So during the reign of Thutmose II and Hatsheput leading to Thutmose III.

I wasn't sure who's tomb it was in. So this makes great sense on one level . I pick up Syria and war during the commission of this image in a tomb during this particular time. You see war with Syria was a BID DEAL during this time.

Thutmose II:

Upon Thutmose's coronation, Kush rebelled, as it had the habit of doing upon the transition of Egyptian kingship. The Nubian state had been completely subjugated by Thutmose I, but some rebels from Khenthennofer rose up, and the Egyptian colonists retreated into a fortress built by Thutmose I. On account of his relative youth at the time, Thutmose II dispatched an army into Nubia rather than leading it himself, but he seems to have easily crushed this revolt with the aid of his father's military generals. An account of the campaign is given by the historian Josephus who refers to it as the Ethiopic War.

Thutmose also seems to have fought against the Shasu Bedouin in the Sinai, in a campaign mentioned by Ahmose Pen-Nekhbet. Although this campaign has been called a minor raid, there is a fragment which was recorded by Kurt Sethe which records a campaign in Upper Retenu, or Syria, which appears to have reached as far as a place called Niy where Thutmose I hunted elephants after returning from crossing the Euphrates. This quite possibly indicates that the raid against the Shasu was only fought en route to Syria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_II

Hatshepsut:

The records of Hatshepsut's reign claim that she led military campaigns against several foreign lands including Nubia and Syria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatshepsut

Thutmose III:

Conquest of Syria...The fifth, sixth, and seventh campaigns of Thutmose III were directed against the Phoenician cities in Syria and against Kadesh on the Orontes. In Thutmose's twenty-ninth year, he began his fifth campaign where he first took an unknown city (the name falls in a lacuna) which had been garrisoned by Tunip. He then moved inland and took the city and territory around Ardata, the town was pillaged and the wheat fields burnt. Unlike previous plundering raids, however, Thutmose III subsequently garrisoned the area known as Djahy, which is probably a reference to southern Syria. This subsequently permitted him to ship supplies and troops between Syria and Egypt...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_III

Now it's starting to make a whole lot of sense as to why I picked up Syria with indignation in my voice.

But the peripheral view of this image says a whole lot more. This image is a whole lot more than just a star map. I'll show you why in the next post.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 8th November 2014 at 15:26.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Sierra (13th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

In this tomb is the False door for Senenmut. In all the false doors I've seen this one is multi-layered

Three to be exact as I can see by the image. Three dimensional door to the underworld.

Lucky guy eh?

On a three dog/door night:

Wash away my sorrow, wash away my shame
    With the rain in Shambala

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/co...shambhala.html

On the road/Path/Ptah to the
    Land of the Gods...

Do you know what particular God of the Nine/Ennead is depicted here?

How does your light shine in the Halls of Amenti/Shambala?

Whoever made this knew some pretty sophisticated "language" of not simply the past but the present. You might want to tie a pillow to the back of your head before you end up like I did.

I'm going to start from the top on down.

Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 13:26.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Sierra (13th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

If you look at the image it has plenty of Gods depicted.

From the top on down.

Whoever commissioned this knew some pretty sophisticated theory and science. Not that of the average Ancient Egyptian culture. This to me suggests someone/something had present/future knowledge of some extremely complex theory and data. The language alone speaks volumes. Not simply the 24 hour transition of the measured day and date system either. There's a whole lot more than that here.

Just looking at it you see:

Divided into two sections representing the northern and the southern skies. The southern - upper part shown in the picture above - is decorated with a list of decanal stars, as well as constellations of the southern sky belonging to it like Orion and Sothis (Sopdet). Furthermore, the planets Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury and Venus are shown and associated deities who are traveling in small boats over the sky. Thus, the southern ceiling marks the hours of the night

Decanal Stars are 36 groups of stars (small constellations) which rise consecutively on the horizon throughout each earth rotation. The rising of each decan marked the beginning of a new decanal "hour" of the night for the ancient Egyptians, and they were used as a sidereal star clock beginning by at least the 9th or 10th Dynasty (ca 2100 BCE.)

Because a new decan also appears heliacally every ten days (that is, every ten days, a new decanic star group reappears in the eastern sky at dawn right before the Sun rises, after a period of being obscured by the Sun's light), These predictable heliacal re-appearances by the decans were eventually used by the Egyptians to mark the divisions of their annual solar calendar. Thus the heliacal rising of Sirius marked the annual flooding of the Nile.

Eventually this system led to a system of 12 daytime hours and 12 nighttime hours, varying in length according to the season. Later, a system of 24 "equinoctial" hours was used

In the middle you have hieroglyphs which depict the nine flags of the Ennead. The central line which is wider than the other four registers bears together the titles of Hatshepsut and some titles as well as the name of Senenmut. The text reads from the right to the left :

"Live, Horus powerful of kas, Two- Ladies flourishing of years, Horus-of-Gold divine of appearances, king of Upper and Lower Egypt, Maat-ka-Ra, beloved of Amun-Ra, living; the seal bearer of the king of Lower Egypt , the steward of Amun Senenmut, engendered of Ramose (Ra-ms), justified, born of Hatnefret ."

The northern - lower part - shows constellations of the northern sky with the large bear (Ursus major =depicted as a bull with an oval body in which the name is written. The tail ends in 3 circles connected by a line and the 3rd circle is located a the top of a tall triangle) in the center. The other constellations could not be identified. On the right and left of it there are 8 or 4 circles shown and below them several deities each carrying a sun disk towards the center of the picture. The inscriptions associated with the circles mark the original monthly celebrations in the lunar calendar, whereas the deities mark the original days of the lunar month.

4 + 8 = 12 months

Basically measuring time. Well that's the basic explanation given to this image.

But there's more.

Pretty fancy stuff for Senenmut depicting the measurement of time in his tomb.

Notice on his false door the center door is draped with not one but TWO eyes.

Two Eyes/observables

Observer ~ Physics

Eye of Horus/Time

Anagram:

Hours ~ Horus

Eye of Ra

In this image in his tomb one particular god stands out above the rest.

In the image your observing Time measurement. Yet I pick up on War with Syria.

Partially expected due to the campaigns run during this reign.

What God of Egypt stands out on the image?

That would be Set

God of the desert, storms, disorder, violence and foreigners.

Set is not, however, a god to be ignored or avoided; he has a positive role where he is employed by Ra on his solar boat to repel the serpent of Chaos Apep.

Depicted as:

the Set animal or Typhonic beast. The animal has a curved snout, long, rectangular ears, a forked tail, and canine body; sometimes, Set is depicted as a human with only the head of the Set animal.

It does not resemble any known creature, although it could be seen as a composite of an aardvark, a donkey, a jackal, or a fennec fox.

~

A Chimera

~

He was also identified with the hippopotamus, crocodiles, scorpions, turtles, pigs.

Now view the image again:

Two OBSERVABLE turtles on the top. Yes I know there is a tortoise constellation, but here you have TWO.

Two observable things in this image come out. Especially if you know a thing or two about Chaos theory.

Below:
    The line of gods center to the triangle beaming above. The two gods closest are one a crocodile/man on one side. On the other side a man and a crocodile.

The gods are facing toward the triangle in what looks like they could be getting ready to do a tug of war game.

But Egyptian Gods did not play an ordinary game of Tug of War. No, they played this tug of war in:

http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/a.../S37/12/19K30/

Chimera States born from Chaos theory.

In part measuring metronome swings/time and chaos theory.

states in which synchronisation and desynchronisation co-exist

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0908/0908.3881.pdf

Researchers report the first purely physical experimental evidence that an invisible and chaotic tug-of-war known as a chimera state can occur naturally within any process that relies on spontaneous synchronization, including clock pendulums, power grids and heart valves.

Chimera States are REAL:

Princeton university

Chimera states can occur in simple systems that have not been explicitly designed to find them—is an important one,” Abrams says. “Before this work, the only experimental examples of chimera states were in fairly complicated systems with computers in the loop. Here the authors have constructed an extremely simple mechanical system that shows a chimera state.”

~

Chaos theory?

Did you know the catalyst for the development of chaos theory was the electronic computer?

If you get a simple calculator and do some basic multiplication/division/addition the circles in the image will result in some interesting figures.

Particularly; 32 bit vs 64 bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit_computing

Did you know:

Three-body problem / Three door observable Chaotic planetary motion observation:

http://levigilant.com/Bulfinch_Mytho...osThreory.html

Researchers refer to these states as chimera states, alluding to the monster from Greek mythology of the same name. The chimera unites incongruent parts: it has a lion's head, a goat's head, and a serpent's tail. In the world of oscillations, this means the coexistence of the incongruent states of synchrony and asynchrony.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-06-broken-...nomes.html#jCp

Time Dependent/Dilation

"chaos" means "a state of disorder"

Set is a god of disorder.

How do you repel the serpent god of Chaos Apep?

In the world of oscillations, this means the coexistence of the incongruent states of synchrony and asynchrony.

One last thing: Chaos theory and War

http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/a...4/nichols.html

Everybody knows war, and I add this because the advent of that kind of chaos (war) is paramount to the subject of time travel and the ability to circumvent events.

Now look to see what's next!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 13:34.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Sierra (13th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Let me do the math for you quickly

24 x 4 = 96 or 24 x 8 = 192
    96 divided by 32 (bits) = 192 divided by 64 (bits) =
    3 3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit_...-bit_vs_64-bit

now that's an interesting number

http://www.greatdreams.com/darkness/...egree-flag.jpg

Order from Chaos

3 + 3 = 6

Six degrees of separation

96 + 192 = 288

Divided by 6 = 48

Chaos Control

"At the beginning of the legend there was no world. Neither were there suns, stars, mortals nor air. In the emptiness, the great sea of chaos, Nun, held within it’s waters all that would eventually come to be".

Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 13:37.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Sierra (13th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Pattern in the Chaos

So my imagination has gone wild. I'm just seeing things that aren't there?

Possibly...Possibly not.

Check it:

24 x 4 = 96 24 x 8 = 192
    96 divided by 32 (bits) = 192 divided by 64 (bits) =
    3 3

6 degrees of separation:

6 x 32 = 192

~

Bifurcation

the point at which bifurcating occurs... the act of bifurcating : the state of being bifurcated

bifurcate: to cause to divide into two branches or parts

Bifurcation theory & Chaos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bifurcation_theory

In a dynamical system, a bifurcation is a period doubling, quadrupling, etc., that accompanies the onset of chaos.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Bifurcation.html

384 = 192 + 192

The primary split of the holistic parameter 384 into two 192’s represents a bifurcation or — more accurately —a polarization of the system into two complementary but polar-opposite sets of elements. For the case of sacred geometries, it divides into two halves that are either mirror images of each other or related by spatial inversion.

~

192 divided by 64 (bits) =3

In the beginning we were one:

Vesica Piscis (1)

bifurcation

But things changed. We began to think we were separate from each other (2)

All in one (3)

64 grid tetrahedron ~ Better known and the Flower of life.

Randomness and Chaos:

64 hexagrams of the I Ching table comprise 192 (Yang) lines and 192 (Yin) broken lines

Do you see the pattern in Chaos within the image I posted from the tomb and the Chimera state as depicted yet?

JUST WAIT till I show you what's next!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 13:43.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Muzz (11th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The Science of Secrecy from Ancient Egypt to Quantum Cryptography

It's at this point I'm going to take a small break to allow you to read the content.

What I'm going to show you next constitutes the proof of time travel I spoke of.

But first let's get back to this image:

I said there were three doors. Look closely again. There are really four. THE WALL supporting the false door is...the fourth.

What is the fourth dimension?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-dimensional_space

Last edited by Shadowself; 8th November 2014 at 16:55.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

I said there were three doors. Look closely again. There are really four. THE WALL supporting the false door is...
    ...a kind of tesseract?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote ... A kind of tesseract ...
    Wait till you see what I show you next.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

-------

I don't intend to interrupt the flow at all, but this might be bookmarked for comment later... about how chaotic resonating circuits can by-pass 'normal' space-time.

In Camelot witness Henry Deacon's first interview (a transcript), he told us:

You know what signal non-locality is, right? When two particles in different parts of the universe can apparently communicate with each other simultaneously, no matter what the distance.

Communications devices have been made for communicating across vast distances and also locally using a methodology that’s impossible to eavesdrop on, because there's nothing traveling between the two devices that can be intercepted.

It’s impossible to crack or codebreak or eavesdrop because no signal travels anywhere, so there’s no signal to be intercepted or decoded. It just doesn’t work like that.

The beauty of it is that the devices are actually so simple to build. You can create two chaotic circuits, on a couple of small breadboards using cheap components which anyone can buy, and they communicate with each other in this way. You can build these if you know how.

He followed up:

Chaotic resonating circuits

Henry elaborated on the chaotic resonating circuits he mentioned in our first interview. He confirmed that they were relatively cheap and easy to make, and that the information, in segmented pieces, had been fairly widely available in a certain academic community in the 1970s.

He had retained no records of the circuit diagrams, but intriguingly he said he was 80% confident that he would be able to locate them if he spent time searching public domain records in a particular university library. We know the location but for understandable reasons are not revealing it at this time.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Hervé (8th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Shadowself (8th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you Bill! That would be quite relevant. I noticed that a few links I provided did not transfer well. I've fixed that now.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2014), Billy (8th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Time waits for no one and I have to run some errands. But I promise I'll finish this today. Before I run those errands however I want to show you something else.

If' you've noticed; there are a series of numbers I've thrown out there from the image in the tomb.

48 ~ 192 ~ 64 ~ 384

Are just a few.

So watch this video (it's short) and will show you something interesting:

Do I need to remind you F# is the tone existing in the Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid?

Quote "In the Great Cheops Pyramid in the King's Chamber an F-sharp chord is resident, sometimes below the range of human hearing. Former NASA consultant Tom Danley feels the sound may be caused by wind blowing cross the ends of the air shafts and causing a pop-bottle effect. These vibrations, some ranging as low a 9 hertz down to 0.5 hertz, are enhanced by the dimensions of the Pyramid, as well as the King's Chamber and the sarcophagus case inside. According to Danley, even the type of stone was selected to enhance these vibrations."

In a 1997 video, JJ Hurtak said "this chord (F-sharp) is the harmonic of planet Earth to which native Americans still tune their instruments, and is in perfect harmony with the human body."

That 11 in the harmonic series is F#

That a neutron star rang out at F#

http://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0605/0605117.pdf

OR THAT:

432 - 384 = 48

Patterns.... I'll be back later to finish this.

Last edited by Shadowself; 21st November 2015 at 15:28.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Christine (10th November 2014), Muzz (12th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

How would you provide proof of time travel to the past? According to science now it can't be done. Not safely anyway. You could encounter the grandfather paradox and that would be very bad right?

According to Seth Loyd recently they are working on that. A quote from an article:

“We want to perform the so-called `unproved theorem paradox' experiment, in which the time traveler sees an elegant proof of a theorem in a book,” Lloyd said. “She goes back in time and shows the proof to a mathematician, who includes the proof in the book that he is writing. Of course, the book is the same book from which the time traveler took the proof in the first place. Where did the proof come from? Our theory has a specific prediction/retrodiction for this paradox, which we wish to test experimentally.”

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2011-03-grandfa...radox.html#jCp

So you travel back to the past and wish to leave this information somewhere but where? Certainly not in some library as it may surly burn to the ground!

You know of the historical outcome of certain history so it would not be safe above ground. The perfect place to put it would be in an underground tomb not to be discovered until say 1925? Around the time this tomb was discovered.

What if you go back and discover other cool stuff based on cultural origins?

Does the future create the present against the backdrop of the past?

Pay close attention to the dates I'm about to provide you with here.

What else do you see here?

It never occurred to me in my search for the Red Dot; that would be exactly what I needed to pay attention to.

Remember I said in another post there are two Eyes. Two messages here in the encryption.

I turn your attention to the dual message in this tomb to the Red Dots.

Look closely at the bottom portion.

There are seven gods on one side and six on the other with RED DOTS. In between is a tall inverted "V", similar to a pyramid top pointing to a red star the eye of Eye of Taurus the red star (DOT) Aldebaran.

on the bottom are circles; four on one side eight on the other side.

4 + 8 = 12

or represents

Take your pick!

Atop the heads of the gods; Red Dots!

7 (gods) + 6 (gods) = 13

or represents

This image has been represented at a star map no? Surrounded by stars in fact.

Did you know:

4 + 8 = 12

12 + 76 = 88

12 Signs of the Zodiac Plus 76 = 88 constellations

~

How can that be?

~

Date of the tomb is 18th dynasty; Roughly 1513–1499 BC

Did you know 88 constellations were not mapped and made official until 1922, when the International Astronomical Union (IAU) adopted the modern list of 88 constellations?

At its first meeting in 1922, the International Astronomical Union (IAU), astronomy's governing body which is responsible, among other things, for assigning names to celestial objects and features on those objects, officially adopted the list of 88 constellations that we use today. Definitive boundaries between constellations, which extend out beyond the star figures, were set in 1930, so that every star, nebula, or galaxy, no matter how faint, now lies within the limits of one constellation. For today's astronomer, constellations refer not so much to the patterns of stars, but to precisely defined areas of the sky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_modern_constellations

Are you familiar with " The 48 Main Constellations" ?

by Claudius Ptolemy

BORN: AD 90

Who wrote the Almagest and listed the 48 Main Constellation long AFTER this 18 dynasty image in a tomb.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almagest

~

12 zodiac constellations plus 76 = 88 constellations!

This being is depicted in an 18th dynasty star chart? Nah couldn't be!

So where does 13 come into play?

how about the 13th (ambiguous) sign of the zodiac?

Ophiuchus ~ The Serpent-Bearer included in the 88 MODERN constellation count!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_modern_constellations

http://www.physics.csbsju.edu/astro/...llations2.html

Ophiuchus is one of thirteen constellations that cross the ecliptic. It has therefore been called the '13th sign of the zodiac'.

Which didn't come about (confusion between the notion of a sign and constellation) until 1970

Ophiuchus is one of thirteen constellations that cross the ecliptic. It has therefore been called the '13th sign of the zodiac'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_%28astrology%29

It behoove me to mention that 88 constellations were not discovered and mapped until long after this tomb was constructed!

Also The earliest known use of cryptography/Encryption is found in non-standard hieroglyphs carved into monuments from the Old Kingdom of Egypt.

In 1922: 88 constellations are official. In 1925: the tomb is discovered.

7 and 6 coming up next post!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 13:57.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

A cube:

Four sides with a top and a bottom = 6 sides

Hypercube:

In geometry, a hypercube is an n-dimensional analogue of a square (n = 2) and a cube (n = 3). It is a closed, compact, convex figure whose 1-skeleton consists of groups of opposite parallel line segments aligned in each of the space's dimensions, perpendicular to each other and of the same length.

tesseract:

In geometry, the tesseract, also called an 8-cell or regular octachoron or cubic prism, is the four-dimensional analog of the cube; the tesseract is to the cube as the cube is to the square. Just as the surface of the cube consists of 6 square faces, the hypersurface of the tesseract consists of 8 cubical cells. The tesseract is one of the six convex regular 4-polytopes.

Oh look what I see!

A generalization of the cube to dimensions greater than three is called a "hypercube", "n-cube" or "measure polytope"

~

A six cube!

In geometry, a 6-cube is a six-dimensional hypercube with 64 vertices, 192 edges

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6-cube

~

If you intersect lines from all sides of a cube you would get a single point totaling 6 with a point in the middle. Add another point for a total of 7 points. But the cube only has 6 sides...intersecting to make a point in the middle.

Now add an outside point that would be a total of 8

8 X 8 = 64

Oh boy there's that number again!

But let me show you something else

A point of origin and destination:

And let me show you one other thing:

Look at the inverted long V shape with the Red Dot (Aldebaran)

And look at this:

Check out the "7th" seal!

seven points to outline a course to a position...to find a destination within any three dimensional space, you need six points to determine the exact location...but to chart a course, you need a point of origin...

So, which came first the chicken or the egg? Am I seeing a Hollywood movie made on this or this was made from a Hollywood movie? Because I'm telling you there it sits in an 18th dynasty tomb!

Flipped around Gamma Symbol:

Gamma/Time Dilation

Last edited by Shadowself; 10th November 2014 at 13:01.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Muzz (15th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

One last antidote

What is the six degrees of separation between order and chaos in chaos theory?

I don't usually promote Ancient Aliens but there is something important to derive from this video regarding chaos theory...

They had to understand the patterns.

46 + 2 = 48

42 + 6 = 48

6 degrees of separation...

Messier object M42 = Orion Nebula

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_Nebula

There are 42 principles of Ma'at, the Ancient Egyptian personification of physical and moral law, order, and truth. In the judgment scene described in the Egyptian and the Book of the Coming/Going Forth by Day (the Book of the Dead (which evolved from the Coffin Texts and the Pyramid Texts), there are 42 gods and goddesses of Egypt, personifying the principles of Ma'at.

42 Negative Confessions (Papyrus of Ani)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

Magic numbers used by programmers:

The glyph, or character, corresponding to the number 42 in the ASCII character set, is *, the asterisk, commonly known as the wildcard character.

In the TIFF image file format, the second 16-bit word of every file is 42, which is used together with the first word to indicate byte order.

In the reiser4 file system, 42 is the inode number of the root directory.

In the military IRIG 106 Chapter 10 data recording standard, the hex value 0x464F52545974776F (ASCII "FORTYtwo") is used as a magic number to identify directory blocks.

The GNU C Library, a set of standard routines available for use in computer programming, contains a function—memfrob()—which performs an XOR combination of a given variable and the binary pattern 00101010 (42) as an XOR cipher.

42 is the result given by the web search engines Google and Wolfram Alpha when the query "the answer to life the universe and everything" is entered as a search.

Tiling a plane using regular hexagons, which is honeycomb in appearance, is approximated in a topological sense to an accuracy of better than 1% using a stretcher bond brick pattern with bricks of 42 squares (6 by 7).

The password expiration policy for a Microsoft Windows domain defaults to 42 days.

In Judaism, the number (in the Babylonian Talmud, compiled 375 AD to 499 AD) of the "Forty-Two Lettered Name" ascribed to God. Rab (or Rabhs), a 3rd-century source in the Talmud stated "The Forty-Two Lettered Name is entrusted only to him who is pious, meek, middle-aged, free from bad temper, sober, and not insistent on his rights". [Source: Talmud Kidduschin 71a, Translated by Rabbi Dr. I. Epstein]. Maimonides felt that the original Talmudic Forty-Two Lettered Name was perhaps composed of several combined divine names [Maimonides "Moreh"]. The apparently unpronouncable Tetragrammaton provides the backdrop from the Twelve-Lettered Name and the Forty-Two Lettered Name of the Talmud.[citation needed]

The Gutenberg Bible is also known as the "42-line Bible", as the book contained 42 lines per page.

The Forty-Two Articles (1552), largely the work of Thomas Cranmer, were intended to summarize Anglican doctrine, as it now existed under the reign of Edward VI.

Sutra of Forty-two Chapters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutra_o...y-two_Chapters

http://ia700402.us.archive.org/27/it...woSections.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases..._to_the_Galaxy

~

42 is 101010 in binary code, that light refracts off water by 42 degrees to create a rainbow

Three wavy lines in Egyptian hieroglyph is WATER

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-water..._hieroglyph%29

Three stars in the upper portion from the image have three wavy lines surrounding it in a "square" which represent WATER pointing toward a fourth star representing point of origin/destination?

~

By two degrees:

1954 before the human diploid number was confirmed as 46. Chimpanzees (the closest living relatives to modern humans) have 48 chromosomes (as well as the other great apes: in humans two chromosomes fused to form chromosome 2).

Chromosome 2 presents very strong evidence in favour of the common descent of humans and other apes. According to researcher J. W. IJdo, "We conclude that the locus cloned in cosmids c8.1 and c29B is the relic of an ancient telomere-telomere fusion and marks the point at which two ancestral ape chromosomes fused to give rise to human chromosome 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_%28human%29

46 + 2 = 48

Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd July 2018 at 03:55.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Caylen (19th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

How would you provide proof of time travel to the past? According to science now it can't be done. Not safely anyway. You could encounter the grandfather paradox and that would be very bad right?

According to Seth Loyd recently they are working on that. A quote from an article:

“We want to perform the so-called `unproved theorem paradox' experiment, in which the time traveler sees an elegant proof of a theorem in a book,” Lloyd said. “She goes back in time and shows the proof to a mathematician, who includes the proof in the book that he is writing. Of course, the book is the same book from which the time traveler took the proof in the first place. Where did the proof come from? Our theory has a specific prediction/retrodiction for this paradox, which we wish to test experimentally.”

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2011-03-grandfa...radox.html#jCp
    A minor input here, again not wanting to break the flow:

We asked Project Camelot witness Henry Deacon about this. He told us the resolution was simple: that if you go back in time, and kill your grandfather, that instantly creates a branch in the timeline, and a new timeline is created.

That concept seems pretty easy to understand. The paradoxes (and there are as many of them are we are ingenious enough to invent) seem only to manifest if there was one, single, timeline, which we and everything else — past, present and future — are all on.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Shadowself (13th November 2014)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The paradoxes (and there are as many of them are we are ingenious enough to invent) seem only to manifest if there was one, single, timeline, which we and everything else — past, present and future — are all on.
    or ... only manifest if a physical being can actually travel back in time and effect their own past .

Ergo ... at least one of the following holds:
    1. The apparent paradoxes are yet more examples of our own mental confusions.
    2. Physical bodies cannot travel back in time and causally effect their own past.
    3. There are multiple timelines.
    I vote for (2).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Shadowself (13th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

If you travel 20 years in the future to meet yourself 20 years older, your older self already knows that you are coming to visit him because he remembers that he made the trip 20 years ago...

What if some time travelers came from a very distant past ? or can we only travel back in time and not forward into the future which has not been yet but will be ...?

I love to blow my mind with these questions

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Billy (17th November 2014), Shadowself (13th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast