+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)

If you travel 20 years in the future to meet yourself 20 years older, your older self already knows that you are coming to visit him because he remembers that he made the trip 20 years ago...
    Richard Bach told a fascinating story in his autobiography The Bridge Across Forever.
    http://projectavalon.net/Richard_Bac...Story_1986.pdf

When he was a young man, he had a vivid dream in which he met his future self, 20 years on, who was older and wiser, and who offered him advice.

Then.... 20 years later, he had another dream: but this time he found himself talking to his younger self. It was the same dream... from the other viewpoint of his then-future self.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (13th November 2014), Jake (13th November 2014), Shadowself (13th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Oh please Bill and anyone else. Disrupt the flow and discuss time travel. That is why I opened this thread.

I had a bit of an accident and actually have to see the doctor today. It was a minor accident but quite painful in it's results so I left off where I did.

IF you'll recall in the first post I said you might break out in uncontrollable laughter than possible delight?

Coming up is the part where you just might laugh like I did. Then you may even experience a bit of delight.

What I've provided here so far is a "summation" of a rather long road trip I took to discover a series of numbers which connect in a series. It's also an "encryption decoy".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deniable_encryption

You see I banged my head so many times on the wall to figure out how 76 fit into the "equation" to solve for
    N =

So next I'll show you the results. Which may very well cause a little bit of laughter. Also if you have the tiniest bit of vision perhaps delight. But today I have a doctors appointment and won't be around until sometime tomorrow.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Christine (14th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello Shadowself.. .. My personal deep gratitude for your posts. I keep wading back through them in a bit of awe. I wish I had more to add to your data.. I definitely "grok' the wholeness of the hologram without the ability you have to separate out the particles.

My lives remembered in Egypt and other Star Gate entries are very real for me. Recently I have pulled in even more memories.

So much is coming in at such an accelerated pace that writing is quickly becoming outdated.

I feel the open forum could benefit from your posts. Not a push of course, that will always be your call.

In admiration ~ Christine

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thank you Christine! I'm glad you're enjoying this.

Truth is while yes I use the left brain I also have quite a penchant for the right brain. I sincerely believe marrying the two sides will in fact compliment/balance each other. This particular member has no idea what content is in the right side of my brain. So I just quietly removed myself from that thread and backed out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_paradox

Bill's adds are proving to be quite relevant as well!

~

I would like for the moment to add something which floored me today.

I love to watch movies. Mostly because it sort of runs in the family. Films that is.

Example: One person who gave an extremely moving eulogy at my late son's funeral was Harry Lennix (Captain Lock) from the movie the Matrix Reloaded.

~

There is a new movie out I've not seen yet but it seems to be all the rage with a group of physicists up for debate.

I about fell out of my chair once again! I saw some comments made by Neil DeGrasse Tyson on the movie which again I'd not seen yet.

Here I am on the 10th of November posting/discussing Seth Loyd's take on the `unproved theorem paradox'

“We want to perform the so-called `unproved theorem paradox' experiment, in which the time traveler sees an elegant proof of a theorem in a book,” Lloyd said. “She goes back in time and shows the proof to a mathematician, who includes the proof in the book that he is writing. Of course, the book is the same book from which the time traveler took the proof in the first place. Where did the proof come from? Our theory has a specific prediction/retrodiction for this paradox, which we wish to test experimentally.”

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2011-03-grandfather-paradox.html

I briefly discuss the tesseract and "six cube"....

Then on the 11th Neil tweets on this movie new movie Interstellar:

"Mysteries of #Interstellar: If you can poke through a tesseract and touch books, why not just write a note & pass it through".

I kid you not!

Is a tesseract in that movie? OR the unproved theorem paradox?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6140674.html

Adding from another review/debate of the movie and a quote:

Quote Could habitable planets actually orbit a black hole, as they do in the film?
    Not as far as we know. As our colleague Phil Plait asks, “Where do the planets get heat and light? You kinda need a star for that.” What’s more, in order for the water planet to have such extreme time dilation (one hour there equals seven years on earth), it would, Plait writes, “need to be just over the surface of the black hole, and I mean just over the surface, practically skimming it.” But because of way black holes affect space, no planet could have a stable orbit that close to one. Plait addresses additional problems with the science in the movie in his own piece about the film.

Update, Nov. 9. 2014: Plait has retracted some of his complaints about the movie, noting that he had based his calculations on the assumption that the black hole is non-rotating. Things are different with a black hole that‘s rapidly spinning: “From what I can find, there is a stable orbit around a rotating black hole that can produce that kind of time dilation, so I was wrong there,” Plait writes.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...he_blight.html
    I have to add to this:

My power is on the horizon ~ Coffin Texts

I suppose I need to go see this movie now. Whoa!

(((picking myself up off the floor once again)))

Spooky action at a distance!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 13th September 2015 at 14:54.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Christine (15th November 2014), Muzz (16th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hey Shadowself.. I saw Interstellar and was literally transported dimensionally. Stunning movie IMHO. One need suspend the rational mind .. and follow the wormholes and leave out the holes in the script. I loved it.

P.S. Glad you are recovering from your accident.
    Last edited by Christine; 15th November 2014 at 02:50.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Hey Shadowself.. I saw Interstellar and was literally transported dimensionally. Stunning movie IMHO. One need suspend the rational mind .. and follow the wormholes and leave out the holes in the script. I loved it.

P.S. Glad you are recovering from your accident.
    I will certainly make time to see this movie this weekend or next weekend at the latest. I had no idea until today it was about time travel. I thought it was just about finding another water bearing planet to relocate to.

Tomorrow I'll set aside time to show you all something I find really cool about that tomb.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Some of the information I've presented so far to be sure is ambiguous summation.

I'm more than aware of that fact.

When I got to the 88 constellations of 76 + 12 =88 (constellations) I was first amazed. Then laughed my head off. How ambiguous is that!

It seems there is much greater tolerance of ambiguity, as it is often seen as an integral part of the human condition when answers cannot be found.

There is always an underlying background for every instance of signification. Thus, although some things may be certain, they may have little to do with the subject at hand. In fact they may be a decoy to the actual premise and information given.

Grappling with ambiguity: As long as philosophers and men have thought... most of them have tried to mask it. So while relevant information is achieved a matter of eliminating the ambiguity by making oneself more aware of such things as "encryption" and coding in this instance would probably be a far more logical route.

Ambiguous findings may be relevant by escaping from the sensible world or being engulfed by it. Yielding some interesting facts.

Ambiguity is used to indicate situations that involve uncertainty. When that presents itself it's certain in the case of encryption...you're on a decoy path. For example; you find a strong correlation with such attributes and factors that might lead to a conclusion that relates to the subject yet in the example of say encryption and codes you need to find the key.

Such as the numbers I've presented so far. Out of the blue 76 comes along and stumps me.

I told myself after a good long laugh then a bout of frustration, while that is compelling and worthwhile it's ambiguous and makes no sense where the other numbers are concerned. I asked myself what is the correlation to those numbers in the first place?

Now I direct you to the fact that there are far more than 7 & 6 gods at the bottom of that image in the tomb. But I also direct you to the fact that there are 7 on one side with red dots/discs and 6 on the other side with red dots/discs.

So what is the correlation that would lead to the conclusion there is encryption coding in this tomb from the future?

Coming up next post...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

So this is not to say what I've presented so far is wrong. In fact I think it's integral. It is however not solving for "N".

When I was first directed to this I was told there is encryption in this tomb. I was told only one thing then left on my own to find it. That one thing was:

"The primer is 3 "N's"

That's it. That's all I was told. Except it's on me to find it. That when I do find it I would be amazed.

Well I was. It took me a very long time of laughing, frustration and occasional delight when I would find certain paths.

I will tell you I still have a long way to go. I probably will never get the actual message in the encryption. It may be something as big as the secrets to the universe...time travel or something as simple as "Kilroy was here". However I doubt the latter would be the extent of such complex encryption when I show you the type I'm speaking of and discovered.

One reason I will probably never solve the complete encryption is it cannot be solved by that "image". That image is a drawing of the actual ceiling of the tomb. Which really looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	celoriganal.PNG
Views:	81
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	37628

To find the message I believe you would need an encryption expert and somebody that could decipher hieroglyphs from studying inside tomb itself. You probably would also need a computer. I think a great deal of the message is surrounding the false door presented before the ceiling. To know for certain you would have to be inside the tomb. I doubt very much I personally will ever get that advantage.

The numbers don't lie in this case and I'm about to show you part of the key in the next post that would illuminant this as such.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd April 2018 at 05:22.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

If you were to travel to the past and leave an encrypted message in a tomb you would want to leave no uncertainty that it comes from a certain time in the future. There are hundreds of different encryptions you can use. But you would want to use one recognizable to specific time.

You may want to get out your own basic kind of calculator to crunch some numbers with some easy math.

All the numbers I've presented so far seem to coordinate around a specific set.

You might want to leave a Rosetta stone of language/numbers. If you'll recall the Rosetta stone is a key that was used to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs and it derived from the "3" languages on the stone.

Noting three doorways in the false door ~ Three languages/blocks of information.

You would want to use something STANDARD in the encryption process:

Introducing: Advanced Encryption Standard ~ Key sizes:128, 192 or 256 bits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance...ption_Standard

Rounds 10, 12 or 14 (depending on key size)

128 ~ 192 ~ 256 are multiples of 64 bits. The rest of the math I've already presented but....

A basic tutorial which you should watch to understand the rest of what I'm going to present here:

So where is the "key" in the image? And where does 76 come into play?

Remember two languages and N the "primer"?

I went to look at the number 76 and discovered:

76 duodecimal number is 64 ~ 76-12 = 64 (bits)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/76_%28number%29

The duodecimal system (also known as base 12 or dozenal) is a positional notation numeral system using twelve as its base.

Historically, units of time in many civilizations are duodecimal. There are twelve signs of the zodiac, twelve months in a year, and the Babylonians had twelve hours in a day (although at some point this was changed to 24).

The number twelve (that is, the number written as "12" in the base ten numerical system) is instead written as "10" in duodecimal (meaning "1 dozen and 0 units", instead of "1 ten and 0 units"), whereas the digit string "12" means "1 dozen and 2 units"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duodecimal

Two Units ~ Two observable Eyes (on the false door)

The Egyptian hieroglyph for N =

"3'of them equal = "Water" 3 is also the number of AES blocks: 128, 192, 256

the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet (remember the Rosetta Stone) is MU .

Mu was derived from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for water

which is:

In this image in the bottom left corner is the "block" with the four stars one surrounded by an Ovid of "Water" (three wavy lines representing such)

In this image it's center top:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_cipher

Four stars ~ four to the fourth power is what?

Noting: "3" stars in a row with a fourth sub key

=

(AES) 256

256 - 76 = 180 + 12 = 192

This block is what is termed the WATERMARK.

In cryptography, a watermarking attack is an attack on disk encryption methods where the presence of a specially crafted piece of data (e.g., a decoy file) can be detected by an attacker without knowing the encryption key.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermarking_attack

http://theory.stanford.edu/~mikeym/papers/SecureQIM.pdf

And this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initialization_vector

Suffice it to say if this has "watermark encryption"....

As the blind guy said in the movie Contact: "there's a whole lot more here". He was basically discovering a digital "image" with "sound". Which would be the primary reason to decode this in the tomb with a computer at hand.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 15th November 2014 at 20:39.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

So that would be a bit less ambiguous Open for interpretation as well. If that is indeed encryption of the AES Standard sort it would have to be from a time far in the future from the construction of the tomb. Which would of course equate to proof of some kind of time travel for it to get there in the first place.

One more thing to interpret:

On the false door are two empty "blocks" (upper left corner) sitting there for what reason?

Also a third block is cut out on the "foundation" (toward the right side) of the floor of the three doorways.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 15th November 2014 at 23:10.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2014), Billy (17th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

Which would of course equate to proof of some kind of time travel for it to get there in the first place.
    Another footnote — Henry Deacon did hint to us that the complex, tangled, problematic time loops situation involved our past as well as our future.

He did also say [my paraphrase] that quite a few times, the more attempts there had been to fix it all, the more tangled it had all become. He suggested that at least some of these repair attempts were by ETs.

Although we spent literally hundreds of hours with Henry, he often talked at least partially in riddles... saying things obliquely and then waiting to see if we could catch on. Some of this was habit, some of it was to defeat possible surveillance (AI surveillance is very literal! So it can be circumvented with jokes, metaphors and indirect allusions), and some of it was simply because his memory was pretty shot in some areas.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (17th November 2014), Caylen (19th November 2014), Shadowself (17th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

If what you've shared so far from Henry is indication of teleportation/time travel than I suspect he is very correct. What you've shared so far would encompass such things (in the most basic sense) as this:

Teleportation and Holograms

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2014), Billy (18th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

-------

Hi, All —

This is a link to Henry Deacon's presentation at Kerry Cassidy's Time Travel conference last year.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Henry_Deaco...rs_EXTRACT.mp4

The video is 389 Mb in MP4 format, and the presentation lasts for an hour and a half. It's for sale by Project Camelot as a DVD, and in my personal opinion it should be freely available on YouTube. I say this only because this is not for public distribution. (It's a pirate copy, as it were.)

The video is painful and almost embarrassing to watch. Henry is ill at ease, seems to be on medication, is terrified, reluctant, and half way through Kerry comes on to try to assist, but doesn't really succeed. So it's a real mess.

But in there, if you can sit through it, there is some extraordinary information. Specifically, near the start of the video, he starts describing "The Corridor", which is how he 'jumped' to Mars (many times). This alone is staggering stuff by any normal standards.

The time travel connection is that he realized (actually, when he was right there with me once, in the same room) that the Mars he went to was not in our current time frame. In other words, when he traveled in space through what was a stable traversable wormhole (as I think Kip Thorne would put it ), he was also traveling in time.

In his presentation here, when asked about Phobos, he remarks that "it wasn't there" when he was on Mars. The implication is that he traveled to a future Mars.

Dan Burisch told us pretty much the same thing (entirely separately) — an even weirder statement: he said that the Mars we're looking at through our telescopes is not even the present-time Mars. We asked him for explanation, and he said he didn't understand it himself and would have to consult one of the Majestic physicists. We never learned any more.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd July 2018 at 03:07.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (18th November 2014), Shadowself (18th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Seems like a good place to me Bill and thank you for sharing that. I listened to that video which I tend to agree was a bit painful to watch. He does tend to speak in riddles no?

I'm terribly busy this week but perhaps on the weekend I want to show you something quite verifiable with that image I've been expanding on in the tomb.

It would somewhat match some things Henry speaks of in those riddles. So I'll present a bit of a riddle myself here and explain over the weekend.

~ Time ~

“I don’t understand you,” said Alice. “It’s dreadfully confusing!”
    “That’s the effect of living backwards,” the Queen said kindly:
    “it always makes one a little giddy at first—”
    “Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great astonishment. “I
    never heard of such a thing!”
    “–but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s memory
    works both ways.”
    “I’m sure mine only works one way,” Alice remarked. “I can’t
    remember things before they happen.”
    “It’s a poor sort of memory that only works backwards,” the
    Queen remarked.

~ Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar Has given you the call

~

All right,’ said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly,
    beginning with the end of the
    tail, and ending with the grin, which remained
    some time after the rest of it had gone.
    ‘Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin,’
    thought Alice, ’but a grin without a cat! It’s the
    most curious thing I ever saw in my life!’

No wonder Alice is surprised. In real life, assuming
    that cats do indeed smile, then the smile is a property of
    the cat – it makes no sense to think of a smile without a
    cat. And this goes for almost all physical properties. The
    polarization is a property of a photon, it makes no sense
    to have a polarization without a photon. Yet, as we will
    show here, in the interesting way of quantum mechanics, a photon polarization may exist where there is no
    photon at all. At least this is the story that quantum mechanics tells via pre- and post-selected measurements.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1202.0631.pdf

We have shown that Cheshire cats have a place in
    quantum mechanics – physical properties can be
    disembodied from the objects they belong to in a pre- and
    post-selected experiment. Although here we have only
    presented one example where a photon is disembodied
    from its polarization, it should be clear that this effect is
    completely general – we can separate, for example the
    spin from the charge of an electron, or internal energy
    of an atom from the atom itself. Furthermore it is important
    to realize that is not just that pointers of well prepared
    measuring devices indicate that the properties
    are disembodied – any external system which interacts
    weakly with the pre- and post-selected system will react
    accordingly.
    This therefore opens many intriguing questions, both
    conceptual and applied ones. First of all, how will
    an electron with charge and mass disembodied effect

A nearby electron? In an atom with the internal energy disembodied from the mass, what will the resulting
    gravitational field look like? What sort of thermal equilibrium will achieved by a system whose two degrees
    of freedom are separated? Furthermore, when considering more than two degrees of freedom, can we separate
    them all from each other? Can photons impart angular
    momentum to one object while their radiation pressure
    is felt by another object?

On the applied side, we may ask whether Cheshire
    cats are useful in precision measurements, just as weak
    measurements themselves have now shown to be useful
    as a powerful amplification technique .

Suppose​

for example that we wish to perform a measurement​

in which the magnetic moment plays the central role,​

whilst the charge causes unwanted disturbances. Using
    this scheme it would appear possible to remove this disturbance, in a post-selected manner (i.e. heralded), by
    producing a Cheshire cat where the charge is confined
    to a region of the experiment far from the magnetic moment.

~

In that image I've been speaking about there is a planet missing. Represented on the top as the "empty boat"

That planet: Mars

Noting:

Quote The time travel connection is that he realized (actually, when he was right there with me once, in the same room) that the Mars he went to was not in our current time frame. In other words, when he traveled in space through what was a stable traversable wormhole (as I think Kip Thorne would put it ), he was also traveling in time.

In his presentation here, when asked about Phobos, he remarks that "it wasn't there" when he was on Mars. The implication is that he traveled to a future Mars.

I'll show you something over the weekend quite extraordinary in that image regarding a "magnetic moment", "line of sight" and the Missing planet Mars.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 19th November 2014 at 16:47.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2014), Billy (19th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Caylen's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Way cool! Thanks Shadowself for this info - especially about the number 42. It has been coming to me in my dreams lately and I had no clue as to its significance!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caylen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2014), Shadowself (20th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Glad you enjoy Hathor!

Bill just suggested a bit of housekeeping and creating an Introduction of sorts for the members here. So I believe he's going to get the moderators to open an Introduction thread and do some housekeeping where I personally posted in a thread which should be separated. Did that make sense? LOL

Anyhow I would love to see other people here introduce themselves and love to hear about your dream of "42" given you've also chosen the Avatar "Hathor".

Perhaps in all this sharing we can find a boding of purpose and common threads along the way.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote The time travel connection is that he realized (actually, when he was right there with me once, in the same room) that the Mars he went to was not in our current time frame. In other words, when he traveled in space through what was a stable traversable wormhole (as I think Kip Thorne would put it ), he was also traveling in time.

In his presentation here, when asked about Phobos, he remarks that "it wasn't there" when he was on Mars.
    Back to this image for a moment:

Quote The Astronomical Ceiling of Senenmut: a Dream of Mystery and Imagination.
    JUAN ANTONIO BELMONTE
    AND
    MOSALAM SHALTOUT Abstract
    The most ancient complete representation of the Egyptian (and of any other people) sky is to be found in the ceiling of the first chamber at the tomb of Senenmut at Deir el Bahari (Tomb 353 of the Theban western necropolis). Since the discovery of the tomb, the astronomical ceiling was compared with other representations of the same celestial diagram found in other monuments, such as the nearby Ramesseum or the tomb of Sethy I. One important point was stressed, the absence of the planet Mars in Senenmut´s representation. Consequently, some scholars have tried to show that the diagram represents a real celestial map and have tried to demonstrate that the ceiling was designed in such or such epoch, when Mars was not visible, or visible in peculiar position, in an attempt to date Senenmut´s carrier and, consequently, a very important period of Egyptian history, the reign of queen Hatshepsut. In this paper, we try to show that all these hypotheses are based on erroneous foundations and that the absence of Mars can be explained in a much more prosaic and simpler manner. Other problematic aspects of the astronomical ceiling will be also briefly discussed.
    ~

Enter Kip thorn: The resistance of magnetic flux to gravitational collapse

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~kip/scri...cans/II-11.pdf

~

Quote However, the most interesting and “mysterious” area in Senenmut´s astronomical ceiling is by far number VI, that of the outer planets, because of the endless discussions it has generated. Why? the question is that the planet Mars, which should appear after Jupiter and Saturn, like another representation of the sky-god Horus (actually as one of the hypostasis of the god Horakhty), is absent of the celestial diagram. Indeed, that represents a great “mystery”. Accordingly, various hypotheses have been proposed to explain that “absence”. We have already discarded that of von Spaeth (2000) who found Mars in an impossible position within the astronomical ceiling. However, the one that has obtained much credit is that of Leitz (1991), despite of the severe and justified critics raised by Krauss (1992, 1995). Leitz proposes that areas IV, V and VI of the astronomical ceiling actually represent the sky as was visible in the night of November 14th 1463 BC, when Mars was invisible. Thus, the diagram was designed (and probably tomb 353) within the accepted dates for Hatshepsut usurpation of power. This speculation has been well accepted by the Egyptological community as it has been reported by Dorman (1991, 138) in his otherwise excellent monograph on Senenmut´s tombs and repeated, without further questioning, until present. However, Leitz´s idea is completely wrong as demonstrated in Figures 5 and 6. His calculations were intended for November 14
    th 1463 BC in the Julian Calendar and that night not only Mars but also Mercury were invisible in the sky, although Mercury is obviously present in the ceiling.

~

Noting:

Quote A final point to discuss is the orientation of the tomb. From the outer chamber of tomb 353, where the astronomical ceiling is found, a small section of the sky is perfectly visible. This corresponds to an azimuth of ~99º and an inclination of the access corridor of ~25º (nearly the local latitude). Hence, either by chance or by design, the corridor was facing the climbing in the sky of the bright star Aldebaran and the Hyades cluster nearly at the epoch of construction of the tomb. There has been much speculation about whether the constellation represented by four stars encircled by an ovoid, prominently located within the southern constellations and called the “Asterism of Water”, might represent the Hyades (also related to water in Greece) or not. Unfortunately, the Karnak clepsydra is broken exactly where this asterism should have appeared and we do not know if its pre-eminence within the constellations is particular to Senenmut tomb or not. If the former were the case, it would be possible that, for an unknown reason, it could represent the Hyades and the tomb could have been orientated accordingly
    And final comment:

Quote As a final remark, we can conclude that the astronomical ceiling of the tomb of Senenmut at Deir el Bahari (# 353) does not represent any real astronomical event but rather a schematic celestial diagram that might have been used previously to decorate water-clocks (where Mars was not present within the outer planets because Horakhty was already represented somewhere else as a manifestation of the sun-god Re). That diagram was copied to the ceiling in the first chamber of tomb 353, incorporating new elements that were relevant to Senenmut particular situation such as the “new” female name of the planet Saturn, the out-of-place image of the “standing man” (the constellation Nekht ?) or the monthly hour-circles (earliest unsuccessful attempt to represent the stellar charts of the Ramesside clocks?), not to be repeated in any other celestial diagram.
    Debate on the quoted area on this post of the tomb are at this link:

http://www.academia.edu/4993866/The_...nd_imagination

Next...Line of sight...dating...and magnetic flux of a traversable wormhole.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd November 2014 at 16:15.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2014)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

First: Aldebaran (α Tau, α Tauri, Alpha Tauri)

Aldebaran.... a Tau... also known as Alpha Tau

Alpha:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha

is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 1. In English, the noun "alpha" is used as a synonym for "beginning", or "first" (in a series), reflecting its Greek roots.

The letter alpha represents various concepts in physics and chemistry, including alpha radiation, angular acceleration, alpha particles, alpha carbon and strength of electromagnetic interaction (as Fine-structure constant). Alpha also stands for thermal expansion coefficient of a compound in physical chemistry....and so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha

Greek letters in math....
    (tau)

τ (lower-case) represents:

an interval of time
    a mean lifetime
    torque, the rotational force in mechanics
    the elementary tau lepton in particle physics
    the lifetime of a spontaneous emission process
    the time constant of any device, such as an RC circuit
    proper time in relativity
    a correlation coefficient — see Kendall's tau
    the golden ratio 1.618... (although φ (phi) is more common)
    Ramanujan's tau function in number theory
    in astronomy, a measure of opacity, or how much sunlight cannot penetrate the atmosphere
    the intertwining operator in representation theory
    the tau in biochemistry, a protein associated to microtubules
    shear stress in continuum mechanics
    the number of divisors of highly composite numbers (sequence A000005 in OEIS)
    the prefix of many stars, via the Bayer stellar designation system
    an internal system step in transition systems
    a type variable in type theories, such as the simply typed lambda calculus
    τ has been suggested as a circle constant to replace pi and has a value of 6.283..., or 2×π

Just to mention a few

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tau

~

So the pointing to Aldebaran can possible equate to:

Alpha Tau = FIRST TIME

First time for what?

So lets look at another planet in the alignment and line of sight...next post.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 14:12.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

That would be Jupiter:

A Freaky Fluid inside Jupiter

Last Friday, August 5th, NASA's Juno spacecraft blasted off on a 5-year voyage to a freakish world: planet Jupiter. Jupiter has a long list of oddities. For one thing, it's enormous, containing 70% of our solar system's planetary material, yet it is not like the rocky world beneath our feet. Jupiter is so gassy, it seems more like a star.

Jupiter's atmosphere brews hurricanes twice as wide as Earth itself, monsters that generate 400 mph winds and lightning 100 times brighter than terrestrial bolts. The giant planet also emits a brand of radiation lethal to unprotected humans.

Jupiter's strangest feature, however, may be a 25,000 mile deep soup of exotic fluid sloshing around its interior. It's called liquid metallic hydrogen.

"Here on Earth, hydrogen is a colorless, transparent gas," says Juno principal investigator Scott Bolton. "But in the core of Jupiter, hydrogen transforms into something bizarre."

Jupiter is 90% hydrogen1, with 10% helium and a sprinkle of all the other elements. In the gas giant's outer layers, hydrogen is a gas just like on Earth.

As you go deeper, intense atmospheric pressure gradually turns the gas into a dense fluid.2 Eventually the pressure becomes so great that it squeezes the electrons out of the hydrogen atoms and the fluid starts to conduct like a metal.
    What's this fluid like?

"Liquid metallic hydrogen has low viscosity, like water, and it's a good electrical and thermal conductor," says Caltech's David Stevenson, an expert in planet formation, evolution, and structure.

"Like a mirror, it reflects light, so if you were immersed in it [here's hoping you never are], you wouldn't be able to see anything."
    Here on Earth, liquid metallic hydrogen has been made in shock wave experiments, but since it doesn't stay in that form it has only been made in tiny quantities for very short periods of time. If researchers are right, Jupiter's core may be filled with oceans of the stuff.
    There's so much LMH inside Jupiter that it transforms the planet into an enormous generator. "A deep layer of liquid metallic hydrogen and Jupiter's rapid rotation (about 10 hours)create a magnetic field 450 million miles long - the biggest entity in the solar system," says Bolton. Jupiter's magnetosphere can produce up to 10 million amps of electric current, with auroras that light up Jupiter's poles more brightly than any other planet.

Although scientists are fairly sure that liquid metallic hydrogen exists inside Jupiter, they don't know exactly how the big planet's interior is structured. For instance, where does the hydrogen turn into a conductor? Does Jupiter have a core of heavy elements inside?
    Juno's mission is to answer those key questions.

"By mapping Jupiter's magnetic field, gravity field, and atmospheric composition, Juno will tell us a great deal about the make-up of Jupiter's interior."

It's important to understand this behemoth because it wielded a lot of influence in the solar system's formation. After the sun took shape out of the solar nebula, Jupiter formed from the majority of leftover material. The state and composition of the material remaining just after the sun formed are preserved in Jupiter.

"It holds the heirloom recipe that made our solar system's first planets," says Bolton. "And we want it."
    With last Friday's launch, "Jupiter becomes our lab, Juno our instrument, to unlock the secrets of gas giants," he says. And what Juno discovers could be very freakish, indeed.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/A_...piter_999.html

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...1/09aug_juno3/

~

Now...I'm going to give you some dates to input into this very basic solar system map for alignment in the next post. How you will start is add the basic date and year derived located on the bottom middle. Then click on the small telescope to the left and align it with Aldebaran. What you will find is Mars in out of the line of sight and becomes the "empty boat".

http://solarsystemscope.com/

Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 14:14.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

What I'm about to share now are some dates to look up on that site I just provided and how I found them. What I noticed in this and these dates I will provide was the line of sight from the earth to Jupiter to Aldebaran.

So take a glance at the first image then click on the telescope to align with Aldebaran.

Noting: I personally was not as enthused with the Mayan date of 12/21/12 nor did I really follow the whole exhausting thing.

I was more interested in these dates:

The starting date of the Mayan Calendar: starting-point is equivalent to August 11, 3114 BCE

So... enter August 11, 3114 (BCE going backwards in time and not forward)

Then enter the date August 11, 2012

Then ask yourself what those dates and this Egyptian Star Map have in common?

They seem to align Aldebaran, Jupiter, and Earth in an alignment and line of site leaving Mars out of that line of sight. Is Jupiter possibly a generator of magnetic flux which would be relevant to these dates? For what possible purpose might that be?

This is how I found it:

So, when I found this, I am having my morning coffee while researching the Cornell University Library for "philosophy of physics" and what do you suppose pops up?

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor and retrieve my coffee cup....I find this:

Title:

The Astronomical and Ethnological Components
    of the Cult of Bird -Man on Easter Island

What? What the heck is that doing in the "Physics" category I ask myself.

So I click on it and do a bit of skim reading.

My eyes popped out of my head!

Astronomical Simulations as the Main Clue: Part 2...Page 6 & 7 of PDF

Aldebaran you say?

Quote August 10 or August 11 was an important date in the Mataveri calendar. It is possible that the
    natives waited for the helical rising of the bright star Pollux (β Geminorum). It happened on August 10 from A.D. 1690 to A.D. 1720, and on August 11 from A.D. 1721 to A.D. 1796. I believe that on that day many warriors and priests met there and at Orongo.

Let us try to decipher them. For example, choose the year A.D. 1775. On December 20 (near the summer solstice) the azimuth of Aldebaran was 339.1° (23:44). On December 21 the azimuth of this star was 322.0° (00:44; the same night for the natives). The azimuth of Canopus was 177.5° (00:31) that night
    (Rjabchikov 2010a). It is obvious that the priests-astronomers looked at both stars during that and other nights.
    http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1309/1309.6056.pdf

MU

James Churchward:

In James' biography entitled My Friend Churchey and His Sunken Continent, he discussed Mu with Augustus LePlongeon (another author of Mu)

He published The Lost Continent of Mu: Motherland of Man, which he claimed proved the existence of a lost continent, called Mu, in the Pacific Ocean.

Well I've not personally read anything on the land of MU.

So....

According to Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island." He claimed Mu was the site of the Garden of Eden and the home of 64,000,000 inhabitants - known as the Naacals. Its civilization, which flourished 50,000 years before Churchward's day, was technologically more advanced than his own, and the ancient civilizations of India, Babylon, Persia, Egypt and the Mayas were merely the decayed remnants of its colonies.

~

So, let me get this straight. These priest gather on this date and have these humungous statues built for what exactly? When?

And according to the author Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island."...ETC ETC ETC???

And they're a cult of bird-man/men?

Then to top it off the flippin' Mayans create a calendar that BEGINS on August 11 and lines up with the tomb of Senamut?

Are you Sirius?!?

A cult of "birdmen"?

Adding one more thing and this is the obvious alignment of a Magnetic anomaly which is Jupiter to the mix and Kip Thorn's magnetic flux of a traversable wormholes to the mix make it quite interesting to say the least.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd November 2014 at 18:24.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2014), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast