Thread: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

MU

James Churchward:

In James' biography entitled My Friend Churchey and His Sunken Continent, he discussed Mu with Augustus LePlongeon (another author of Mu)

He published The Lost Continent of Mu: Motherland of Man, which he claimed proved the existence of a lost continent, called Mu, in the Pacific Ocean.

Well I've not personally read anything on the land of MU.

So....

According to Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island." He claimed Mu was the site of the Garden of Eden and the home of 64,000,000 inhabitants - known as the Naacals. Its civilization, which flourished 50,000 years before Churchward's day, was technologically more advanced than his own, and the ancient civilizations of India, Babylon, Persia, Egypt and the Mayas were merely the decayed remnants of its colonies.

~

So, let me get this straight. These priest gather on this date and have these humungous statues built for what exactly? When?

And according to the author Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island."...ETC ETC ETC???

And they're a cult of bird-man/men?

Then to top it off the flippin' Mayans create a calendar that BEGINS on August 11 and lines up with the tomb of Senamut?

Are you Sirius?!?

A cult of "birdmen"?

Adding one more thing and this is the obvious alignment of a Magnetic anomaly which is Jupiter to the mix and Kip Thorn's magnetic flux of a traversable wormholes to the mix make it quite interesting to say the least.

Download here: (12 Mb)
    http://projectavalon.net/The_Lost_Co...hward_1974.pdf

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Shadowself (22nd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Thank you so much Bill! That was very thoughtful! I've never really read anything by him nor even heard of him until I ran into that article at Cornell U...which surprised the hell out of me in the Physics department. Then I did a small research and ran into his name and the few words I captured here.

I just skimmed it (the book) and see so many Egyptian references. I will greatly enjoy this I'm certain!

Cheers!

Give me a small heads up...does he talk about the tomb of Senamut?

(I'll try very hard not to spill my coffee)

Edit to add
    : OOPS! too late for the coffee spill...the first chapter is titled:

Alpha ~ The beginning

Second edit to add
    : on page 56 he talks about the "magnetic force" falling from the wings of the Thunderbird!

So much for coffee today!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd November 2014 at 21:35.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Good Morning!

Well I had mentioned in a thread that I would share this information but I have to tell you I was irked! Because I felt I had not finished it as to the proof aspect. I knew there was something here, and while I was on point in many areas I had not come to what I felt was a conclusion! In my illness and body riddled with cancer I started to view my research once again and with a fairly clear mind I finally saw it.

Sometime it's hard when something is staring you right in the face and you just miss it! Well that is what had happened to me. It was staring me in the face the whole time and I just missed it!

So what I'm going to do is finish this thread as to the research I've done which is plentiful and I had not added here yet...then I'm going to show you what I discovered yesterday. It's actually quite simple now that I see it and it is profound if you understand the nature of TIME and especially the arrow of time and the dynamics involved.

So I will be doing copy and paste of the rest of my research then show the conclusion I've come to. I do hope you take the time to at least consider the possibility as it's quite obvious to me. I've also edited some of the posts and updated outdated videos.

When I get finished I'd like to move this to the members only area as I don't trust the Cory's and Davids to steal what I've got here.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 14:34.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

This post is important for what I did not add as I had promised in this post: So I'm bumping this post and continuing where I left off. Keep in mind that Aldebaran is the central point in the bottom portion and that the central point on the top will come together withing the sharing of information here that I found in a detailed book of the complete Tomb...along with pictures which I will be sharing.

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    What I'm about to share now are some dates to look up on that site I just provided and how I found them. What I noticed in this and these dates I will provide was the line of sight from the earth to Jupiter to Aldebaran.

So take a glance at the first image then click on the telescope to align with Aldebaran.

Noting: I personally was not as enthused with the Mayan date of 12/21/12 nor did I really follow the whole exhausting thing.

I was more interested in these dates:

The starting date of the Mayan Calendar: starting-point is equivalent to August 11, 3114 BCE

So... enter August 11, 3114 (BCE going backwards in time and not forward)

Then enter the date August 11, 2012

Then ask yourself what those dates and this Egyptian Star Map have in common?

They seem to align Aldebaran, Jupiter, and Earth in an alignment and line of site leaving Mars out of that line of sight. Is Jupiter possibly a generator of magnetic flux which would be relevant to these dates? For what possible purpose might that be?

This is how I found it:

So, when I found this, I am having my morning coffee while researching the Cornell University Library for "philosophy of physics" and what do you suppose pops up?

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor and retrieve my coffee cup....I find this:

Title:

The Astronomical and Ethnological Components
    of the Cult of Bird -Man on Easter Island

What? What the heck is that doing in the "Physics" category I ask myself.

So I click on it and do a bit of skim reading.

My eyes popped out of my head!

Astronomical Simulations as the Main Clue: Part 2...Page 6 & 7 of PDF

Aldebaran you say?

Quote August 10 or August 11 was an important date in the Mataveri calendar. It is possible that the
    natives waited for the helical rising of the bright star Pollux (β Geminorum). It happened on August 10 from A.D. 1690 to A.D. 1720, and on August 11 from A.D. 1721 to A.D. 1796. I believe that on that day many warriors and priests met there and at Orongo.

Let us try to decipher them. For example, choose the year A.D. 1775. On December 20 (near the summer solstice) the azimuth of Aldebaran was 339.1° (23:44). On December 21 the azimuth of this star was 322.0° (00:44; the same night for the natives). The azimuth of Canopus was 177.5° (00:31) that night
    (Rjabchikov 2010a). It is obvious that the priests-astronomers looked at both stars during that and other nights.
    http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1309/1309.6056.pdf

MU

James Churchward:

In James' biography entitled My Friend Churchey and His Sunken Continent, he discussed Mu with Augustus LePlongeon (another author of Mu)

He published The Lost Continent of Mu: Motherland of Man, which he claimed proved the existence of a lost continent, called Mu, in the Pacific Ocean.

Well I've not personally read anything on the land of MU.

So....

According to Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island." He claimed Mu was the site of the Garden of Eden and the home of 64,000,000 inhabitants - known as the Naacals. Its civilization, which flourished 50,000 years before Churchward's day, was technologically more advanced than his own, and the ancient civilizations of India, Babylon, Persia, Egypt and the Mayas were merely the decayed remnants of its colonies.

~

So, let me get this straight. These priest gather on this date and have these humungous statues built for what exactly? When?

And according to the author Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island."...ETC ETC ETC???

And they're a cult of bird-man/men?

Then to top it off the flippin' Mayans create a calendar that BEGINS on August 11 and lines up with the tomb of Senamut?

Are you Sirius?!?

A cult of "birdmen"?

Adding one more thing and this is the obvious alignment of a Magnetic anomaly which is Jupiter to the mix and Kip Thorn's magnetic flux of a traversable wormholes to the mix make it quite interesting to say the least.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Okay then..So what am I asserting here before I go any further?

A review:

I'm suggesting that this tomb was hacked prior to it's discovery and as in the case of a published paper from 2011 the possible circumstance that is required prove time travel to the past. Here is a copy of one example and a published paper with the link to the paper and several methods including the grandfather paradox describing the possibilities.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1101.1927v1.pdf

It's already been proven that travel to the future is a possibility btw given the right technology and posted here already by a group of physics professors which is also credited by the late Stephen Hawking and agreed with by Kip Thorne and Dr. Leonard Susskind. It's travel to the Past that is in question. Which would have to be possible if you were an ancient cosmic traveler and wanted to get back home to the same time. Is it possible? Let's see.

If indeed this tomb was hacked with a mathematical formula that at that time had not been discovered yet it would have to be hidden and not that obvious. It would have to be in the form of a cryptography and it might contain visual semiotics and how the pieces fit together. It would require signs and codes of direct meaning or interpretation....somewhat like this example:

Osiris/Orion

The Hunter

Glucose transporter (hunter) titled

Beta-D-Glucose which starts the

Gluconeogenesis Pathway consisting of a series of "eleven" enzyme-catalyzed reactions.

In humans the main gluconeogenic precursors are lactate, glycerol, alanine and glutamine.

Glucose is the human body's key source of energy.

Glucose is a primary source of energy for the brain, so its availability influences psychological processes. When glucose is low, psychological processes requiring mental effort (e.g., self-control, effortful decision-making) are impaired.

~

Lactose is a disaccharide sugar derived from galactose and glucose that is found in milk.

Infant mammals nurse on their mothers to drink milk, which is rich in lactose. The intestinal villi secrete the enzyme called lactase (β-D-galactosidase) to digest it. This enzyme cleaves the lactose molecule into its two subunits, the simple sugars glucose and galactose, which can be absorbed. Since lactose occurs mostly in milk, in most mammals, the production of lactase gradually decreases with maturity due to a lack of constant consumption.

Married to Osiris the Hunter:

So what have I just provided in the images here?

The "hour glass" shape of Orion and "hour glass" shape of Glucose have a similarity. But the connotation is different. One is a pattern in the stars. One is a molecular structure of glucose. Isn't it quite intriguing how one is similar to the other?

That's a symbol of visual semiotics.

Double meanings?

Check it:

On to the dates and Alignments I suggested in the last post.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd April 2018 at 03:37.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I will now attempt to show you some interesting dates that correspond to the center point on the tomb and their alignments.... the center point is again the red giant Aldebaran.

So first of all...this image in the tomb is quite interesting and has been worked on for quite some time to determine when exactly this might be. When this alignment of stars and constellations might have occurred and the possible connection to the planets in question.

First I'm going to leave you with a paper written by one who has studied this map and the Abstract:

“The Astronomical Ceiling of Senenmut: a Dream of Mystery and Imagination”
    by Juan Antonio Belmonte

https://www.academia.edu/4993866/The...nd_imagination

~

Here is a view where Mars would not be in view of the northern hemisphere but clearly Aldebaran would be. It's also an interesting date which I will be sharing here soon.

That is an example where Mars would not be in view at the same time as Aldebaran in the northern night sky.

I also at this time would like you to note the vicinity of Jupiter and again reiterate the properties of the stuff within Jupiter.

This freaky fluid as NASA calls it is:

A Freaky Fluid inside Jupiter?

"Liquid metallic hydrogen has low viscosity, like water, and it's a good electrical and thermal conductor,"

It makes for one gigantic generator.

It's important to understand this behemoth because it wielded a lot of influence in the solar system's formation. After the sun took shape out of the solar nebula, Jupiter formed from the majority of leftover material. The state and composition of the material remaining just after the sun formed are preserved in Jupiter.

"It holds the heirloom recipe that made our solar system's first planets," says Bolton."And we want it."

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...1/09aug_juno3/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallic_hydrogen

~

Speculation: Is Jupiter the Eye of Horus? What is the connotation?

O Osiris the King, the gods have knit together your face for you and Horus has given you his Eye, that you may see with it.

Further speculation and one persons possible connotation:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/bowles.html

http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/bowles2.html
    Last edited by Shadowself; 17th July 2018 at 11:43.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Cosmic accelerators

Black holes are well known for their ability to pull matter into them. But not all material near a black hole finds itself lost. Some bits of matter just outside the point of no return (called the event horizon) are accelerated away at near-light speeds, creating jets of particles shooting out above and below the black holes.

Nemmen said, referring to the Large Hadron Collider, an underground machine in Switzerland that speeds protons to 99.9999991 percent the speed of light...

When matter is spun away from a black hole in the form of a jet, most of its energy goes into its motion, but some of it is changed into light in the form of gamma-rays. Nemmen and his team studied findings on 293 previously observed black holes and calculated how efficiently the jets converted energy to light. They found that the rate scaled across the range of black holes.

"This was one of the surprises of this work, that this efficiency of conversion of the energy into light is essentially the same for black holes with very different masses, very different ages and completely different environments," Nemmen said.

Black holes are powerful beasts, interesting in and of themselves. But by accelerating ionized gas, they also have the potential to change their environment. Heating up space, they could affect the production of new stars, thereby influencing the galaxy they live in.

"These jets might be powerful agents of creating changes in the host galaxy," Nemmen said.

https://www.space.com/18893-black-ho...ilarities.html

~

WATER emitted from a black hole:

http://www.mpifr-bonn.mpg.de/pressreleases/2003/2

Discovery of WATER being emitted from a black hole....

BLACK HOLE HOLDS UNIVERSE'S BIGGEST WATER SUPPLY

https://www.wired.com/2011/07/black-...-water-supply/

~

Wasn't it Russia that was some how involved in a spinning light show?

Quote When matter is spun away from a black hole in the form of a jet, most of its energy goes into its motion, but some of it is changed into light in the form of gamma-rays. Nemmen and his team studied findings on 293 previously observed black holes and calculated how efficiently the jets converted energy to light. They found that the rate scaled across the range of black holes.

Blueshift: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueshift

The inner horizon, radiation is blueshifted as it accumulates.

"Field of Turquoise and the Blue One, Lake of Turquoise,
    traveling with turquoise, Lord of Turquoise, and open door of the blue sky".

Indicates blueshift or the high frequency light associated with
    approaching radiation.

In contrast, radiation moving away from the observer appears redshifted.
    The Dead King observes:

he who departs is red and smeared

"N" has gone up in the red hour.

~

In ancient Egyptian this is the letter N:

Three of them make the word for water:

There has been much speculation about the constellation represented by four stars encircled by an ovoid Most represent Orion:

The wavy lines around the middle star (three of them) represent WATER.....Which is also the "PRIMER" to the code I believe I discovered.

~

Remember the Norway spiral?

Want to see the night sky when the Norway spiral occurred from Norway?

On 10 December 2009, the Russian Ministry of Defence confirmed that a Bulava missile test had failed.

Lots of speculation on this blue spiral from Norway. The photo I presented was a view from Norway.

But through some efforts there was an analysis done on this thing what ever it was.

It was determined the center volocity was at 8000 RPM's. Can you imagine! It was also determined that this spiral was not directly over Norway but:

So back to the drawing board. It was headed Northeast so I reconfigured it from Murmansk in a NE direction....Here is what I got. I also determined it happened just before 8AM so I used 7:53 as the time... Lo and behold Aldebaran is center in the night sky from that position.

Here is an explanation from Joseph Farrell on the Norway spiral. While I'm not sure I go along with his theory on HAARP but I suppose it's possible..I think there was something (possibly a satellite) that assisted this phenomenon and I agree with his summation in general. But the dates show an alignment with Aldebaran in the night sky at that time. But according to the mid night sky Aldebaran is center point to that area from that direct point.

Now I don't know if HAAPR creates or is effected by a torsion field but a Wormhole would definitely be effected by spin fluid as the source of spacetime torsion and of course light. Something to consider...which is something I will be expanding on later.

(Jump to 7:47 to skip the intro)

But there's more on the alignments with Aldebaran and dates that I've discovered in the next post.

Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd April 2018 at 02:41.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

So in 2009 the Russians had a foul up test which at first they denied then the next day admitted.

A few years later:

Then later I hear this group where somebody tells me and other members of this group that there is this experiment being done in Russia. It involves a pyramid...it involves "brackish water"...it involves a "crystal top" to the pyramid....and quite interestingly it has an "atomic clock" perched in the center toward the top.

Then I'm told that they are going to "test" this thing...possibly...on August 11, 2012.

Well now...That it turns out is quite an interesting date. It happens to be the date the Mayan Calendar was started in 3114 BC if I'm not mistaken. To be exact it was the starting-point equivalent to August 11, 3114 BCE in the proleptic Gregorian calendar or 6 September in the Julian calendar (−3113 astronomical).

So I checked out these dates and a few others and noticed pattern.

First date to check the one of the supposed test: August 11, 2012

And there is an alignment of Jupiter, and Aldebaran with the Earth.

Okay I thought what's the significance? First thing I thought of was Jupiter as a great relay power station of sorts. But remember this was just a test right? A measurement of sorts. But for what? And why? I really had no idea.

Then I started to look into this date and much to my surprise I ran into this star Aldebaran once again. Only this time it was in the middle of the pacific ocean.

So, here I am one morning having my coffee while researching the Cornell University Library for "philosophy of physics" and what do you suppose pops up?

find this:

The Astronomical and Ethnological Components
    of the Cult of Bird -Man on Easter Island

What? What the heck is that doing in the "Physics" category I ask myself?

So I click on it and do a bit of skim reading.

My eyes popped out of my head!

Astronomical Simulations as the Main Clue: Part 2...Page 6 & 7 of PDF

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1309/1309.6056.pdf

Toward the bottom of page 7 is this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	aug101690.PNG
Views:	84
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	37624

So I checked those dates:

August 10, 1690

August 11, 1796 when the dates stopped for this particular activity at Easter Island:

Notice the proximity of Jupiter in all of these...
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd April 2018 at 18:25.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

So let's take a look at the Mayan Calendar dates:

Quote starting-point equivalent to August 11, 3114 BCE in the proleptic Gregorian calendar or 6 September in the Julian calendar (−3113 astronomical).
    August 11 3114 BC:

Sep 6 3113 (Julian calendar):

Now...let's look at that big day where nothing happened on December 21, 2012

Are you seeing the pattern? The proximity to Jupiter and the line of sight to Aldebaran?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

So...you have Aldebaran a red giant which is a powerful source of energy and Jupiter...also a powerful source of energy (and possible relay source) in alignment with earth.

My mind wanders to the idea that if you were an ancient and extremely advanced civilization with the technology to traverse/bend time to travel throughout the universe or at least this galaxy...utilizing those sources of energy might very well be a great source to stabilize a traversable wormhole. Line of sight would probably also be imperative.

So next... let's see if we as a civilization have achieved the beginning lessons of bending time to do the same kind of travel. Remember we are still quite primitive compared to the kind of civilization that I just described. We are babies and have yet to completely utilize such knowledge in a civilized manner. Just look at the state of the world to understand that. That is also the reason you will rarely see me speak about the political involvements I see as of late which is so paramount on the minds of the members here. But this subject has always had me intrigued as I have had some experience in direct and very prominent premonition that showed me traveling time and mind are very connected in this area as well. But that is another subject on another level.

So what is in this tomb that would verify this information as the beginning of our own evolution to the stars and beyond? That is in the next few posts. If you've stuck with me this far I'm almost there so hang on.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Karila (25th July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

First I want to add this:

From page 4 of this PDF

http://www.eng.utah.edu/~nmcdonal/Tu...archReview.pdf

~

So if you were going to leave a coded message from the future you would definitely want to leave it before this period of 1900 B.C. right?

That tomb was before the advent of such cryptography in Egypt during the reign of Hatshepsut in 1473 B.C.

The tomb was discovered during the 1925-1927 excavations. So you have a discovery year to work with here and you have a time when Cryptography was not in use. Perfect for such an experiment.

~

I could probably fill several pages with evidence that this tomb was tampered with in such a way as to convey the message I assert is here.

Starting with the dig:

Here is the first excavation. In it you see the attempt to seal it off with a thick wall. But the top is open upon excavation. Now that may not seem so strange but the time it had to be opened was before a huge pile of clay chips were deposited in front of the entrance which were from tomb 71 Senemuts other tomb. You see Senemut had two tombs. One was more of a funerary tomb which was meant for burial. However they never found a mummy there as I'm aware. That would be tomb # 71. It's tomb 353 that is in question here.

At the first stage of clearing the upper left hand corner image is what they found. An opening big enough for someone to enter it. It's been claimed that is how they must have left it. That is absurd...The closing of this tomb would be complete not left open like this in this manner.

~

When Dr Peter F. Dorman who is a renowned Egyptologist and epigrapher, philologist was doing his thesis on this dig he first of all found that the records of the dig were almost non existent. In other words the original notes on this dig have turned up missing. The only notes that Herbert Winlock has are what he turned in to the Metropolitan Museum and this is all. The original notes are just gone. As stated by Dr. Dorman in this thesis/book. This dig was commissioned by the NY Metropolitan Museum of art by Herbert Winlock the person in charge of this dig would have kept daily records of the dig. They are just gone. Disappeared. However he did write a book on the dig and there is where it gets strange...because all that is there is Winlock's after the fact assertions. Which Peter F Dorman brings into great question while giving Winlock great props for the find.

You see in Dr. Dorman's thesis he (who knows a great deal about deciphering Hieroglyphs) has about 40 pages on Chamber A (the chamber with the astronomical ceiling) and has worked to decipher them. The problem is it was not easy and he asserts very often two main problems:

1) The walls around this chamber are filled with "mistakes". ie from his thesis/book:

......."N" is missplaced?

But that's not all. In this forty pages of a 284 page thesis/ turned book....he makes several distinct notes which make the wall of this chamber even stranger.

2) the hieroglyphs are "mixed' with Hieratic Script which was painted and added on to the "carved" scripts around the walls. Which as I think you might remember I asserted in earlier posts that around the false door would probably contain the actual coded message. Now Hieratic Script is not usually found on the walls of tombs as a general rule..let alone mixed with standard Hieroglyphs.

But that's not all. There are distinct "changes" noted by several scholars who've worked to figure out this chamber. None of which make sense.

From two different sources first one Dr Dorman asserts on the "water mark"....described as the sixth cluster:

The sixth cluster is out of place?

but he also asserts on the writing in that cluster:

In the 40 pages of decyphered texts on the wall and ceiling he has several times admitted it's been "hacked". Unusual term indeed considering my assertations.

He is not the only one to notice the hacking of the tomb. The Standing Man on the bottom half has been noted by several authors on this tomb and referred to as changed and hacked.

~

Now, just so you know around the walls of that chamber is the Book of the Dead and it's been massively hacked with painted Hieratic Script. In fact here is some of that script painted on and they are dates as an example of such hacking.

Of course Dr. Dorman is not going to write a thesis and assert this has been hacked from someone in the future right? But I am convinced it is because of the massive inconstant things within that ceiling and the walls that surround it. Not one person who has studied this tomb can make sense of the placement within that ceiling, room and much of it's content. Even Dr. Dorman asserts they "made mistakes" and he greatly attempts to make sense of it. Some of which I flatly disagree with. One example would be his assertion on the two turtles I mentioned in an earlier post for which his explanation makes absolutely no sense at all.

Here is the book for your review but I warn you it's long. And everything I'm about to share of it's content are in this book.

http://libmma.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm...ll10/id/176704

So I don't know encryption or cryptography but I know there is something here and it's starts with "N".
    Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd April 2018 at 02:09.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

The Book of the Dead is very common. Hacking it with Hieratic Script is NOT common. In fact several times in those 40 plus pages he notes the misplacement of N. The fact that it was hacked into and painted upon the carved hieroglyphs of a common theme such as the Book of the Dead is also key. Many of the words were changed and again just don't make sense as to the content.

The Book of the Dead is very common and no great secrets to erase or change there. Which of course makes this even more interesting.

Note: Here is one of the walls containing the Book of the Dead. Each one of those vertical lines of script contain carved and painted script of a different nature. One Hieroglyph the other painted on Hieratic. Now of course it's hard to see given the shadow of the photograph but it's been noted as there.

If you were to take each one of those lines and extract the Hieratic script perhaps there you'll find the coded unproven theorem I referred to. But that is to be determined here soon.

Image of one of the walls of the Book of the Dead:

Added this view of one of the walls again because that sure looks like the mouth of a wormhole to me. Of course that is actually the passage to the underworld.

~

Here is a good example given by Dr Dorman of the N misplacement painted on.....From Liturgy 7 of the Book of the Dead texts upon those walls in chamber A

Ho Osiris N?...N? Really? And it's painted on?

And then there is this....

Same wall:

Here is one more example of the Extraneous (in his own words) N:

Clearly this tomb has been hacked.

Here is the false door again:

Here is the bottom portion of that false door that was hacked:

(click image to enlarge)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hackeddoor.PNG
Views:	87
Size:	922.4 KB
ID:	37625
    Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd April 2018 at 02:12.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Good Morning!

So...if this is what I think it is the "Unproven Paradox" which is sending a mathematical proof to individuals in the past that is obtained from the fact that there is a recipient in the past that publicly reveals the proof.

Background: The Unproven Paradox involves sending a mathematical proof to individuals in the past that is obtained from the fact that there is a recipient in the past that publicly reveals the proof. David Deutsch asks the question: Where did the proof originally come from? Another interpretation of this scenario simply leads to the conclusion that "information" cannot be sent back in time (probability of self-inconsistent events is 0).

Scenario: Suppose, in the future, we generate a one-time pad from a source of perfectly random bits and encrypt (bitwise XOR) a desired mathematical proof. Assuming its existence, we use a communications channel (ex. CTCs) to send this ciphertext back to ourselves in the past. From the perspective of participants in the past, this information should be structurally equivalent to and indistinguishable from random data. Currently unproven text/mathematical proof during the original construction of said tomb in question.

Note that this communications channel can be noisy. Assume that this noise factor makes it so that the probability of a successful transmission of "unproven" ( data in the past) information is zero. For example, sending a proof in the clear that has not been proven should not be possible due to noise. This is intended to be a "direct" way of combating the Unproven Theorem paradox or so they infer in the world of physics.

Our past selves decrypt the information using the pad to recover the original plaintext. Assume that the participants in the protocol operate in good faith and that we have sufficient error correction abilities. Depending on the theorem itself, we may be able to formally verify its correctness..

This is a good way to avoid the Grandfather Paradox as the information is somewhat coded...but there is enough there to determine if the mathematical equation was intact enough and hidden enough to avoid the Grandfather Paradox.

So let's say we've discovered in the near or far future how to not only achieve such a feat to send information to the past to be hidden somewhat but documented just the same as an equation that was never known to be a working model of said math or physics involved equations of in this case an 18th dynasty tomb...you'd want it to be clear enough and precise enough to be proven and successfully delivered and documented as well. It would have to be coded in the same language of that time and refer to that equation. In this instance hieroglyphic and heretic combined in the tomb as I've show that exist in that tomb and have indeed been referred to as "hacked" by many authors and scholars of Egyptian culture and discovery.

One tends to feel such a point of view is more suited to fiction than science, and indeed I grappled with that for a very long time but what hit me from the very beginning was indeed something is out of place. something is coded and it begins with N and water is the key. Now I've said that several times within this thread and many others that I've laid down the groundwork that has led me to this conclusion and simply could not let it go. Because if this was indeed true it would show a jump in our achievements as well as enormous advancements in science to do what most think is impossible. That would be travel to the past and place the proof of a mathematical equation that during the time frame of the existing tomb was not available.

It would indeed be proof of the FIRST TIME such an achievement was attempted and proven.

Quite coincidentally Aldeberan is also referred to as Alpha Tau...which quite literally means...FIRST TIME.

So here goes...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Also noted on the cluster is this:

Which is this:

On the ceiling of the upper half which is quite literally a transition of star clusters and the EMPTY boat of Mars...meaning mars is not visible in the transition of the night sky within that order of visibility. And Orion would be out of place in that transition. Which to this day has stumped the Egyptian scholars that have studied this tomb.

The bottom portion is indeed center stage: Aldebaran...Alpha Tau...meaning First Time.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd July 2018 at 17:46.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I'll take one of the images I prepared which indeed shows during a transition of star clusters where Mars is not visible during the transition of the night sky when Aldeberan is clearly on the other side...take a look where Orion is. It is clearly out of place as well as to the transition of star clusters/planets that are depicted on the ceiling.

Where each boat in the top portion shows a transition of star clusters. To indeed represent the night sky during a particular time which is devoid of Mars as represented as an empty boat.

Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd July 2018 at 14:47.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

What is it that is so easy for me to see now, that I did not see it before? Although I did within this thread and several others mention said equation. I did not put it together in its simplicity!

Why? Because of one word. One word used by said scholars that can indeed be looked at as another thing altogether!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

While looking up Dr. Dormans explanation of Orion... he calls it an Egg as seen here:

That is when I saw the difference. You see most other scholars refer to it as an Ovoid. Example:

From J. Belmonte

In fact that is how it's been referred to by many. He also refers to it as:

~

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Indeed the Ovoid or Egg as it's been referred to is this:

Which in fact does represent WATER in hieroglyphic terms.

~

And this does in fact mean N in hieroglyphic terms

So you have an Ovoid/Egg that is written in hieroglyphs as WATER.

~

Then it hit me...

This can also represent FLUID DYNAMICS!

If this misplaced square that is thought to be Orion represents the three stars of Orion and the center point with the star circled with fluid dynamics that is indeed part of not only a mathematical problem It's the better part of WORMHOLE DYNAMICS!

Allow me to show you. As described here:

And here:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.02465

Fluid dynamics is part of the study in fact regarding wormhole dynamics and very relevant.

Not only that!

But fluid dynamics is represented as Egg/Ovoid shaped!

Quite simply in its simplicity shown here!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_dynamics

But what about N? That's a biggie! And quite associated to this image:

Coming up next....and when you put the two together you have what I have suspected for a very long time!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I'm not done yet! There's one more part!
    The math is not complete yet.

N=

In fact where is the equation in what I just provided?

It's not there because I've not provided it yet.

So I shall make myself another pot of coffee and finish this...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

So here it goes...

CTC's or Closed Timelike Curves:

If CTCs exist, their existence would seem to imply at least the theoretical possibility of time travel backwards in time, raising the spectre of the grandfather paradox, although the Novikov self-consistency principle seems to show that such paradoxes could be avoided.

In "simple" examples of spacetime metrics the light cone is directed forward in time. This corresponds to the common case that an object cannot be in two places at once, or alternately that it cannot move instantly to another location. In these spacetimes, the worldlines of physical objects are, by definition, timelike. However this orientation is only true of "locally flat" spacetimes. In curved spacetimes the light cone will be "tilted" along the spacetime's geodesic.

For instance, while moving in the vicinity of a star, the star's gravity will "pull" on the object, affecting its worldline, so its possible future positions lie closer to the star. This appears as a slightly tilted lightcone on the corresponding spacetime diagram. An object in free fall in this circumstance continues to move along its local axis, but to an external observer it appears it is accelerating in space as well—a common situation if the object is in orbit, for instance.

A closed timelike curve can be created if a series of such light cones are set up so as to loop back on themselves, so it would be possible for an object to move around this loop and return to the same place and time that it started. An object in such an orbit would repeatedly return to the same point in spacetime if it stays in free fall. Returning to the original spacetime location would be only one possibility; the object's future light cone would include spacetime points both forwards and backwards in time, and so it should be possible for the object to engage in time travel under these conditions.

~

Okay then...I've highlighted in Blue the important things to recognize about CTC's.

~

Next:

Now I know for fact that I have mentioned this in this thread. But I failed to recognize its significance.

1) The n-body problem

In physics, the n-body problem is the problem of predicting the individual motions of a group of celestial objects interacting with each other gravitationally.

Solving this problem has been motivated by the desire to understand the motions of the Sun, Moon, planets and the visible stars. In the 20th century, understanding the dynamics of globular cluster star systems became an important n-body problem.

The classical physical problem can be informally stated as:

Given the quasi-steady orbital properties (instantaneous position, velocity and time) of a group of celestial bodies, predict their interactive forces; and consequently, predict their true orbital motions for all future times.

Knowing three orbital positions of a planet's orbit, he was able to produce an equation by straightforward analytical geometry, to predict a planet's motion; i.e., to give its orbital properties: position, orbital diameter, period and orbital velocity. Having done so, he and others soon discovered over the course of a few years, those equations of motion did not predict some orbits very well or even correctly. Newton realized it was because gravitational interactive forces amongst all the planets was affecting all their orbits.

The above discovery goes right to the heart of the matter as to what exactly the n-body problem is physically: as Newton realized, it is not sufficient to just specify the initial position and velocity, or three orbital positions either, to determine a planet's true orbit: the gravitational interactive forces have to be known too. Thus came the awareness and rise of the n-body "problem" in the early 17th century. These gravitational attractive forces do conform to Newton's Laws of Motion and to his Law of Universal Gravitation, but the many multiple ( n-body) interactions have historically made any exact solution intractable. Ironically, this conformity led to the wrong approach.

Newton concluded via his third law of motion that "according to this Law all bodies must attract each other." The existence of gravitational interactive forces, is key.

The problem of finding the general solution of the n-body problem was considered very important and challenging.

In case the problem could not be solved, any other important contribution to classical mechanics would then be considered to be prizeworthy. The prize was awarded to Poincaré, even though he did not solve the original problem. (The first version of his contribution even contained a serious error). The version finally printed contained many important ideas which led to the development of chaos theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-body_problem

~

So why is this important? It brings you to:

2) The Two-body problem

Any discussion of planetary interactive forces has always started historically with the two-body problem.

In classical mechanics, the two-body problem is to determine the motion of two point particles that interact only with each other. Common examples include a satellite orbiting a planet, a planet orbiting a star, two stars orbiting each other (a binary star), and a classical electron orbiting an atomic nucleus (although to solve the electron/nucleus 2-body system correctly a quantum mechanical approach must be used).

The two-body problem can be re-formulated as two one-body problems, a trivial one and one that involves solving for the motion of one particle in an external potential. Since many one-body problems can be solved exactly, the corresponding two-body problem can also be solved. By contrast, the three-body problem (and, more generally, the n-body problem for n ≥ 3) cannot be solved in terms of first integrals, except in special cases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-body_problem

Which brings us to the:

3) The Three-body Problem

In physics and classical mechanics, the three-body problem is the problem of taking an initial set of data that specifies the positions, masses, and velocities of three bodies for some particular point in time and then determining the motions of the three bodies, in accordance with Newton's laws of motion and of universal gravitation, which are the laws of classical mechanics. The three-body problem is a special case of the n-body problem. Unlike two-body problems, there is no general closed-form solution for every condition, and numerical methods are needed to solve these problems.

Historically, the first specific three-body problem to receive extended study was the one involving the Moon, the Earth, and the Sun. In an extended modern sense, a three-body problem is a class of problems in classical or quantum mechanics that models the motion of three particles.

In 1911, United States scientist William Duncan MacMillan found one special solution. In 1961, Russian mathematician Sitnikov improved this solution.

The Sitnikov problem is a restricted version of the three-body problem named after Russian mathematician Kirill Alexandrovitch Sitnikov that attempts to describe the movement of three celestial bodies due to their mutual gravitational attraction. A special case of the Sitnikov problem was first discovered by the American scientist William Duncan MacMillan in 1911, but the problem as it currently stands wasn't discovered until 1961 by Sitnikov.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-body_problem

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitnikov_problem

Thus...Configuration of the Sitnikov problem

Look familiar yet? Let me help you...

But that is not all...more to come with this equation and CTC's
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd July 2018 at 23:45.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast