+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

In the post I just made: CTC's

As I noted in the last post I highlighted certain portions to be noted.

CTC's: In these spacetimes, the worldlines of physical objects are, by definition, timelike. However this orientation is only true of "locally flat" spacetimes. In curved spacetimes the light cone will be "tilted" along the spacetime's geodesic.

Let's look at the tomb from another view, in specific that portion...

you'll note not only 3 stars noted in 2 sections but a tilted view of three stars in two sections as highlighter here.

Well that's interesting...

In curved spacetimes the light cone will be "tilted" along the spacetime's geodesic.

But what about the Three-body problem? Specifically the Sitnikov problem

The system consists of two primary bodies with the same mass {\displaystyle \left(m_{1}=m_{2}={\tfrac {m}{2}}\right)} \left(m_1 = m_2 = \tfrac{m}{2}\right), which move in circular or elliptical Kepler orbits around their center of mass. The third body, which is substantially smaller than the primary bodies and whose mass can be set to zero {\displaystyle (m_{3}=0)} (m_3 = 0) moves under the influence of the primary bodies in a plane that is perpendicular to the orbital plane of the primary bodies.

The origin of the system is at the focus of the primary bodies. A combined mass of the primary bodies {\displaystyle m=1} m=1, an orbital period of the bodies {\displaystyle 2\pi } 2\pi , and a radius of the orbit of the bodies {\displaystyle a=1} a=1 are used for this system. In addition, the gravitational constant is 1. In such a system that the third body only moves in one dimension – it moves only along the z-axis.

Significance?

Although it is nearly impossible in the real world to find or arrange three celestial bodies exactly as in the Sitnikov problem, the problem is still widely and intensively studied for decades: although it is a simple case of the more general three-body problem, all the characteristics of a chaotic system can nevertheless be found within the problem, making the Sitnikov problem ideal for general studies on effects in chaotic dynamical systems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitnikov_problem

Now...for those who may be unaware because they have not read this thread. I spent a significant amount of time describing the bottom half of the tomb ceiling and it's specific association to CHAOS THEORY...specifically dynamical systems in CHAOS THEORY. hence the title of the thread itself!

So does the N Body Problem or three-body problem, CTC's and traversable wormholes even have a reference point?

Check it:

The two-body problem in geometrodynamics
    Quote Abstract

The problem of two interacting masses is investigated within the framework of geometrodynamics. It is assumed that the space-time continuum is free of all real sources of mass or charge; particles are identified with multiply connected regions of empty space. Particular attention is focused on an asymptotically flat space containing a “handle” or “wormhole.” When the two “mouths” of the wormhole are well separated, they seem to appear as two centers of gravitational attraction of equal mass. To simplify the problem, it is assumed that the metric is invariant under rotations about the axis of symmetry, and symmetric with respect to the time t = 0 of maximum separation of the two mouths. Analytic initial value data for this case have been obtained by Misner; these contain two arbitrary parameters, which are uniquely determined when the mass of the two mouths and their initial separation have been specified. We treat a particular case in which the ratio of mass to initial separation is approximately one-half. To determine a unique solution of the remaining (dynamic) field equations, the coordinate conditions g0α = −δ0α are imposed; then the set of second order equations is transformed into a quasilinear first order system and the difference scheme of Friedrichs used to obtain a numerical solution. Its behavior agrees qualitatively with that of the one-body problem, and can be interpreted as a mutual attraction and pinching-off of the two mouths of the wormhole

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...03491664902234
    ~

I think the boys at CERN might think so...N Body and particle physics...and CTC's

Solving The N-Body Problem in (2+1)-Gravity

I'm going to image and present specific sections of this paper presented at CERN

And you get the gist....from here: http://cds.cern.ch/record/292146/files/9511207.pdf

~

Now I would say gravitational movement would be extremely important in stabilizing a wormhole. What's more I've in fact taken three body's here... Aldebaran...Jupiter...and Earth to coordinate a specific system with a generating planet such as Jupiter. You know the freaky fluid that exists in it that would in fact be a marvelous generator for such a system set up.

As there is more to add later to this it is indeed the end of the impending proof of 99.999999% proof that this indeed is a sample of the unproven paradox theorem that is most possible and probably as to the placement of Orion as the Key to the equation.

I digress....hope you all understood all that as sometimes I'm not certain that I explain things well.

Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd July 2018 at 02:19.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Noelle (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos

Oh...one final note:

I had not occurred to me to look to see if I could find a video to describe the fluid dynamics motion and
    Note the center body and it's reference to Time as describe this:

This is just the basic motion:

Explained very well here. So much so you can actually see the wormhole dynamics displayed and reference to chaos theory:

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Bob (23rd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (4th December 2018), what is a name? (5th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4