+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Why are aliens so secretive?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Why are aliens so secretive?

If alien entities are so advanced why do they have to do anything in secret? After all we couldn't do anything about it even if they was to show up on the lawn of the white house or anywhere else for that fact.

This is where I disagree with the likes of David Icke etc. They don't have to hide or do things in secret because even if we found out we couldn't do anything about it because of their technological superiority.

If they can shape shift, travel faster than light speed are inter dimensional and can render inert nuclear weapons in their silo's then what chance do we have?

So why don't they just show up on the white house lawn and be done with it?

2. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Default Re: Why are aliens so secretive?

are they all of the same thinking...consciousness...?

do countries and peoples with less technology fight back against say... the u.s. military and their "allies", even though they are out gunned?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

birddog (19th November 2014), justntime2learn (19th November 2014), kirolak (20th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), Shezbeth (19th November 2014), sigma6 (20th November 2014), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Why?

Why do people grow and propagate gardens? Only to cultivate for seed gathering and later consumption?

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

birddog (19th November 2014), eleritzo (19th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), observer (23rd November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), thunder24 (20th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

In answer to your question...".Why???"

" If alien entities are so advanced why do they have to do anything in secret? After all we couldn't do anything about it even if they was to show up on the lawn of the white house or anywhere else for that fact."

***to answer, there are different groups of aliens, with different intentions. Just as there are humans with different intentions. To sum up, the advanced aliens groups are so advanced, that the others would not stand a chance. These are the ones that are very highly evolved. They are watching.
    We were warned not to deal with the other aliens here that are causing the problems. One of our Presidents ignored the warning and signed a contract for technology. Since then, it has been renewed with other presidents. So WE invited them in, against the advice of the higher aliens, and now we have other problems.***

" This is where I disagree with the likes of David Icke etc. They don't have to hide or do things in secret because even if we found out we couldn't do anything about it because of their technological superiority."

***Yes, they are all more advanced than us, but as I said before, other aliens...the Confederation of Planets, are so advanced, there is no comparison. These are the good guys..The Galactic Confederation and all of the worlds that belong. The other aliens here that are threatening humans are themselves wary and cautious of the Confederation. Can you imagine a race so advanced that they do not seek to destroy, but to protect? And, there are many ways to protect...even with the "Mind".***

***Note that there are many humans now waking up to their own 'otherworldly gifts', seemingly traveling beyond just being human, as they merge with their higher selves.***

" If they can shape shift, travel faster than light speed are inter dimensional and can render inert nuclear weapons in their silo's then what chance do we have?"

*** In answer to your question, There are different groups of aliens, on different ends of the spectrum. Most are interdimensional and travel faster than the speed of light...we have those capabilities ourselves. As for stopping nuclear war, I believe that is the good guys doing that, as they had previously warned us ( again, one of our presidents), not to bring nukes into space. They are trying to save us from ourselves, and doing a good job.***

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

AOG (3rd January 2015), Baby Steps (19th November 2014), justntime2learn (19th November 2014), kemo (20th November 2014), kirolak (20th November 2014), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2015), Nasu (20th November 2014), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014), wnlight (19th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by M0JFK (here)
    If alien entities are so advanced why do they have to do anything in secret?
    I added the qualifier "(are aliens so secretive)" to this thread's title.

A thread title of simply "Why?" is not very informative to our forum readers .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th November 2014), Billy (19th November 2014), birddog (19th November 2014), gripreaper (20th November 2014), Heart-2-Heart (20th November 2014), Mutchie (3rd January 2015), Muzz (19th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), Omni (20th November 2014), RunningDeer (19th November 2014), seko (19th November 2014), Shezbeth (19th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Hi all
    Paul Giovanni and Simon Parkes on the Critical Mass Radio Station via blogtalkradio
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/critica...d-simon-parkes
    I haven’t read this thread. I happened to catch Paul’s post. I’ll leave a link and snippet below to a transcript that Olaf provided for the “Simon Parkes interview on the Critical Mass Radio Station, 2014-11”.

1:00:00

When can ordinary people shake hands with ET/ED?

The vast majority is not yet ready to cope with contact.
    The negative aliens have absolute no intention so show up themselves, because they like the status quo (control governments, running a prison planet).
    The more positive aliens want disclosure, but they know when they show themselves this can lead to wars on earth and cause some psychologically damage. Some show up to people and security services investigate what is the effect of that on people.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th November 2014), Becky (20th November 2014), birddog (21st November 2014), Craig (20th November 2014), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2015), Nasu (20th November 2014), Omni (19th November 2014), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Hi all
    Paul Giovanni and Simon Parkes on the Critical Mass Radio Station via blogtalkradio
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/critica...d-simon-parkes
    I haven’t read this thread. I happened to catch Paul’s post. I’ll leave a link and snippet below to a transcript that Olaf provided for the “Simon Parkes interview on the Critical Mass Radio Station, 2014-11”.

1:00:00

When can ordinary people shake hands with ET/ED?

The vast majority is not yet ready to cope with contact.
    The negative aliens have absolute no intention so show up themselves, because they like the status quo (control governments, running a prison planet).
    The more positive aliens want disclosure, but they know when they show themselves this can lead to wars on earth and cause some psychologically damage. Some show up to people and security services investigate what is the effect of that on people.
    What Simon said aligns with my own thoughts on the matter and what I've been told as well. With any ET action you have to consider both polarities getting their say. If one side gets to do something on a planet, it's likely the other side gets to do something as a balancing factor.

From what I've been told many ETs want open contact with earth's inhabitants, and wish to welcome everyone to the galactic family, but the humans in charge are what is mainly stopping such things...
    Last edited by Omni; 19th November 2014 at 22:16.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th November 2014), Becky (20th November 2014), birddog (21st November 2014), BMJ (3rd January 2015), JRS (21st November 2014), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2015), Nasu (20th November 2014), RunningDeer (19th November 2014), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

If you are concerned for the well being of a primitive civilisation and aware that your appearance could usher in the collapse of their awful institutions thereby plunging them into chaos you might think twice. You might even make a law to prevent less concerned groups from barging in too. The strategy would be piecemeal contact with those who are ready for it in order to gently raise awareness. If you were then to put on a big show such as the Phoenix lights and see the institutions do everything in their power to obfuscate this and most of the masses shove their heads in a bucket of sand in a display of near insane denial you would feel that your gradualist strategy was the only way forward

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

bendikorn (11th January 2015), birddog (21st November 2014), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2015), Nasu (20th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Why Gulags?

... for people falling out of "The Norm."

So the Big Rulah of the Galaxy sez, "if you keep getting on my nerves, you know, there's that little planet out there out in the boonies..."

Guess what kind of population is the preferred field test for experiments... jails!

That's right... and concentration camps... concentration planets... concentration solar systems...

"As below... well, so above!"

If there weren't any "above" to get "ideas" from, well, the "below" wouldn't be so chaotic and fascistic... right?
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th November 2014 at 23:11.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

birddog (21st November 2014), kirolak (20th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), TrumanCash (4th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by M0JFK (here)
    ---
    So why don't they just show up on the white house lawn and be done with it?
    They have another concept of 'leadership' and would never ever start with e.g. 'Bring me to your leader'.
    That's a (very childish) human way of thinking

To begin with ... don't you think that if you're clever enough to cross the universe you would know exactly what
    is going on on a planet that you just landed on? If you would like to visit a leader you would show up exactly
    where you needed to be.

But they knew sooner than us that our 'leadership' system is corrupt and broken, so why talk to them? Better
    to contact a population in general from all 'walks of life' as 'George' (Jack Nicholson) so eloquently says in
    the movie 'Easy rider':

One of the best clips ever ... don't forget this movie is from 1969 !

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

annacherie (3rd January 2015), Baby Steps (20th November 2014), birddog (21st November 2014), Hughe (20th November 2014), Iloveyou (20th November 2014), mountain_jim (20th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), sandy (20th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Here is my analogy about human's situation on Earth.

There are fighting dogs that have developed obedient for their ugly human master.
    One day a group of humans show up to release the fighting dogs in good will from the owner.
    But surprisingly as soon as the owner say "Help me my boys!" out of desperate gesture,
    the fighting dogs attack the visitors and let them leave due to the dogs have completely brainwashed by the master.
    Some of them already been killed in previous cage fights.
    All the dogs probably will die for the master unless they leave for dog's sake.
    Domestication, mind control, and obedience towards human master is so deep and thick.
    When will the dogs have free life like wild wolves in wilderness?
    For free society!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th November 2014), birddog (21st November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), sandy (20th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

You are asking seemingly very simple question but are you ready to hear the truth?

Shepherds did ask and simulate same question ages ago and found their answer. "They can't handle the truth."

Humans still act aggressive toward below human immigrants who recently came their territory.( territorial instinct, resistance to a new)

We have drives -- biological and psychological -- which are identical to the instincts of animals. The most easily observable are our "survival instinct," our "sex drive," and our "territorial instinct."
    Humans is going to have 3 of them at same time and it will cause chaos. It has been practiced and deleted.
    Love and Hope

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

birddog (21st November 2014), Hughe (20th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), Operator (20th November 2014), sandy (20th November 2014), Shezbeth (20th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Because Earth mankind will only do as in the past , create religions , make the ET's gods , and kill anyone who disagrees ... secondly our vibrational frequency harms them when they are near us for more than 20 minutes ... they must remain shielded or they have health issues , we have an Auric odor ... all do to our THINKING patterns ... they say it harms us and our environment and our planet ... when we can change our thinking , we will meet them face to face ... every time they are seen the military attacks them to gain their technology and capture the pilots , so they remain hidden for safety as well ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

annacherie (3rd January 2015), AOG (3rd January 2015), Baby Steps (20th November 2014), birddog (21st November 2014), Hughe (20th November 2014), Operator (20th November 2014), Rollo (20th November 2014), sandy (20th November 2014), Shezbeth (20th November 2014), sigma6 (20th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014), Wind (22nd November 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Ghostrider, that's actually a pretty interesting post.

Auric odor is a good term, short and descriptive.
    What you said about purity of thought and the potential of thought to cause harm is also important to me.
    Humans have quite a bit to feel guilty about. I just watched "Blackfish" last week and it scarred my mind.

Just thinking about what might have happened at Roswell, (my theory was Nazis but still), just the thought that we may have captured and cut up a superior species in the name of science .... "may have"?? It would be a miracle if ANY visitor survived.

I mean, the whole point of the movie E.T. was getting the hell out of here (earth!) before scientists found him and cut him to pieces...

I guess we can keep hoping, and like Plato, feel for the things unseen, look beyond the obvious and material and cast your mind like bread on the waters, find the Form you know is there and let it hold you.

until we see with better eyes.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Aliens can be secretive for one more simple reason.
    I just thought about our sun rays that can be deadly for their bodies, totally not adapted to Earth's conditions.
    What if just UV levels are way too high for them while for us they are rather normal. But still we can't stay all day under the sun either.

Of course they have technology but being depended on it all the time
    while we walk freely could be something not too comfortable and tiring for the long term.

One more thing about their technology is its signal/frequency which could be localized with geolocalization technology.
    Which means huge party for the NSA/CIA/Shadow types.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

birddog (21st November 2014), Operator (20th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

It could be that we are like pigs living in a field. There are some wild boars looking from afar and wondering why their brethren live like that, and wanting to come over and tell us what a great life it is in the forest! They want to chew through the fence and free us. But when they get close the farmer shoots at them. So they stay away but try to send encouragement telepathically. Maybe there is a little pig who pipes up 'I thought I saw some other pigs playing in the woods the other day' and the farmer shouts at him-'are you mad? What a ridiculous idea!' and all the other pigs laugh at him. Then one day the little pig disappears from the field as he has ended up on the farmers table!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

bendikorn (11th January 2015), birddog (21st November 2014), Hughe (21st November 2014), Omni (20th November 2014), ulli (21st November 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2015), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Why? Because most humans have not awakened.
    And the Flame within ignited for all the World to see, the Truth that was hidden.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st November 2014), provolon (26th February 2015), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by HugoJudd (here)
    It could be that we are like pigs living in a field. There are some wild boars looking from afar and wondering why their brethren live like that, and wanting to come over and tell us what a great life it is in the forest! They want to chew through the fence and free us. But when they get close the farmer shoots at them. So they stay away but try to send encouragement telepathically. Maybe there is a little pig who pipes up 'I thought I saw some other pigs playing in the woods the other day' and the farmer shouts at him-'are you mad? What a ridiculous idea!' and all the other pigs laugh at him. Then one day the little pig disappears from the field as he has ended up on the farmers table!
    You seem like farm stories. Since you are a new-bee, Here one for you.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-terrestrials
    Love and Hope

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st November 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 1,348 posts

They are secretive because they are extra-terrestrial conspirators who have created extremely elaborate systems of deception based on their technology to keep mankind in spiritual darkness. A deception must be, by its very nature, secret. They are the "man behind the curtain" orchestrating the war and chaos on the planet. If people knew the true source of the problem, the problem would disappear. The truth can indeed set us free.

I just gave an audio interview today for the Avalon forum wherein I gave a rather condensed version of the nature of this conspiracy, which is the most well-kept secret vis-a-vis this planet. However, I have documented the conspiracy in more detail in THE EYE OF RA, which is a free download (link below).

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 21st November 2014 at 06:32.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

1ofakind (22nd November 2014), Agape (22nd November 2014), Baby Steps (21st November 2014), birddog (9th January 2015), DeDukshyn (3rd January 2015), Hervé (3rd January 2015), Jean-Luc (21st November 2014), Limor Wolf (21st November 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    They are secretive because they are extra-terrestrial conspirators who have created extremely elaborate systems of deception based on their technology to keep mankind in spiritual darkness. A deception must be, by its very nature, secret. They are the "man behind the curtain" orchestrating the war and chaos on the planet. If people knew the true source of the problem, the problem would disappear. The truth can indeed set us free.

I just gave an audio interview today for the Avalon forum wherein I gave a rather condensed version of the nature of this conspiracy, which is the most well-kept secret vis-a-vis this planet. However, I have documented the conspiracy in more detail in THE EYE OF RA, which is a free download (link below).

TLC
    The Universe is teaming with life to it's many diversities, currently on earth the stronger more controlling players are certainly falling into this description.

Quote Originally posted by TrumanCash:" If people knew the true source of the problem, the problem would disappear."
    Indeed. Awarness, real discernement and the understanding of the manipulations of humanity's collective mind may help..

I find this interview by Alfred Webre with an ET abductee to be most accurate. It is happening to many of us at this time

Another fairly accurate description can be found in this segment of the book ' Alies of humanity' by Marshal Vian Summers -

Quote "So, while the visitors seek laison with individuals in positions of power in government and religion, they also seek to establish emissaries throughout the human population. For those sensitive individuals who can not become receptive to and cooperative with the intervention, their skills and abilities will be thwarted and offset. If such an individuals begin to gain insight into the real nature of the intervention , they can become the target of real mental disruption. In addition, amongst the sensitives and the psychics, there will be a search for those few individuals living in the world today who have an inborn and intuitive awarness of the depositories. The search for those individuals is underway.

This is a very difficult and dangerous situation, for the visitors will use human allegience and their human emissaries to carry out their activities in the world. It will not be the visitors who will destroy those who will not and can not cooperate, it will be the visitors' human counterparts, their human representatives, who will carry out such destruction. In this way, the real nature and purpose of the intervention remains hidden and such acts will simply be attributed to human violence and demonstrate the need for the intervention..

in this way, through the eyes of the intervention, those who oppose the intervention and those who can not willingly support it will be identified and will be sorted out amongst the many people who dwell in your world. And the sifting will happen at the level of human interaction.

It is far easier to govern one who believes in your cause and is cooperative than it is one who is simply being subjugated. Humanity has great strength to throw off the shackles of subjugation. And so the intervention will seek to use these inducements to gain as much cooperation and as much belief in their presence and in their cause as is possible. They will employ individuals in positions of power, those who have great sensitivites and psychic abilities and those who are zealous representatives to foster and generate such cooperation"
    Looking forward to hear your audio interview for Avalon, TrumanCash. Thank you so much for bringing your knowledge forward

Many Blessings ~

Limor

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd November 2014), birddog (9th January 2015), TrumanCash (21st November 2014), ulli (21st November 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast