+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Why are aliens so secretive?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,842 times in 1,692 posts

Default Re: Why are aliens so secretive?

Quote Posted by M0JFK (here)
    If alien entities are so advanced why do they have to do anything in secret? After all we couldn't do anything about it even if they was to show up on the lawn of the white house or anywhere else for that fact.

This is where I disagree with the likes of David Icke etc. They don't have to hide or do things in secret because even if we found out we couldn't do anything about it because of their technological superiority.

If they can shape shift, travel faster than light speed are inter dimensional and can render inert nuclear weapons in their silo's then what chance do we have?

So why don't they just show up on the white house lawn and be done with it?
    According to Jim Sparks' book The Keepers they suggested/told him to write a book about his experiences with them. Secrecy has taken a backseat due to the ecosystem being at a tipping point. They would conduct mass abductions and show people videos of the degradation of the planet.

Ra came down to Earth to share/teach The Law of One. It became distorted and they could be worshiped as gods. The Law of One

In Terry Lovelace's book Incident at Devils Den he said the Grays would park their mothership behind the moon because it can be seen from Earth.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd May 2021), Bluegreen (16th April 2021), mountain_jim (22nd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If aliens wants to meet you and I at our homes, our governments can't stop. Also if they want to meet governments directly, there's nothing we can do to stop them from contacting. So why are they not contacting any of us directly? Because of my experience, I was able to come to the conclusion that the mystery surrounding the phenomenon of UFOs resolve to a single party and then party can be identified as a group of human beings. These links will tell you my reasoning behind this conclusion.

https://insightfulreports.org/connecting-the-dots-this-is-why-the-phenomenon-of-ufos-is-a-crime-beyond-belief

https://insightfulreports.org/automatic-writing-a-poorly-understood-phenomenon-holds-the-key-to-understand-the-mystery-surrounding-ufos-aliens-spirits-and-the-god-behind-abrahamic-religions

https://insightfulreports.org/research-papers/alt/asi_1/alteration_of_consciousness_and_matter_1.html?page=1

https://insightfulreports.org/research-papers/alt/asi_2/alteration_of_conscioussness_and_matter_2.html?page=1

I started this research because of my own experience, and my experience can only be explained using 3 main hypothesis. Therefore, I mentioned this in my writing:

Since I’m not able to give any proofs related to my conclusion about this advanced technology, let me discuss the possible explanations behind my experiences to show the theory that would fit the data:

1). My mind is affecting the thoughts of certain people out there and also my mind is affecting inanimate objects:

This assumption cannot logically explain for instance, why lights would flicker according to my thoughts and why I would experience disruptions to my phone calls when I talk about my experiences only. The same experience was reported by Dr. Karla Turna. According to her:

“Interference on our telephone calls and never when we were talking about recipes or the family or work but only when UFOs were the subject of the conversations” – https://youtu.be/cwDNE1rY5Dc?t=757

And then what can I possibly do to dematerialize the phone from my pocket and materialize the phone in my home? This is not a capability that I have. If this is a normal experience of a human being, then I would expect to see our civilization accepting the existence of the phenomenon. I don’t see this either. Further, this hypothesis does not explain the unusual events that give me an impression of threats.

Therefore, overall, I don’t find this explanation as logical, since I find so many experiences contradicting this line of thinking. And I expect people who have similar experiences to claim the same.

2). None of these experiences are caused by an external intelligence. It’s that we are born to a world where nature gives such experiences to human beings.

This hypothesis cannot explain why my phone got dematerialized inside my pocket and materialized inside my house which was located a few kilometers away from where I was walking in a meaningful way. Besides, I cannot see nature can do anything to physical systems/matter where I can clearly see the involvement of an intelligence. Nature should not create synchronistic events to give me the impression that someone doesn’t like my research activities either. Furthermore, the disturbance phenomenon that I report cannot be explained using this hypothesis.

3). The involvement of an intelligence.

– This is the only explanation that would logically explain my experiences. Here, we could discuss three main hypotheses to identify the intelligence behind these experiences:

i). Spirits are behind my life experiences:

If people who pass away possess any of the capabilities that I report, I expect to see our civilization understanding their existence and accepting these phenomena as their abilities. But this is not what I see in the world. We have seen how parents care for their children and how family members care for their loved ones. If we could communicate with people on Earth after our death this way, then our existence should not be a mystery. Apart from this, for many logical reasons, I cannot attribute any of these experiences to people who pass away. This is why experiences associated with spiritualism in the 19th century got rejected by the scientific community. However, none of these different beliefs solved the mystery.

(Since some of my experiences are identical to the experiences reported by people who believe that they communicate with spirits, I expect to see an advanced technology-based explanation behind their experiences and showing a connection to UFOs for obvious reasons)

ii) So many aliens are visiting the Earth, and aliens from many civilizations are interacting with me:

– Why these aliens from many civilizations thinking of disturbing phone calls when I talk about my experiences? Make lights flicker and teleport my phone to my house? It’s not logical to assume that aliens who are coming from different planets interact with me this way. Therefore, this hypothesis can also be ignored.

When we filter out the hypotheses that cannot be used to explain my experiences, to figure out the truth behind this mystery, we have to take these two remaining hypotheses to consideration:

i). This is a work of an alien civilization (tracing this to a single party). They have managed to deploy a system to monitor us and to connect our brains to their computers. So, all my experiences should be able to trace to their technology.

ii). A group of human beings that descends from a highly advanced ancient civilization is behind my experiences. They have managed to deploy a system to monitor us and to connect our brains to their computers. All my experiences can be traced to their technology.

Since the mystery behind my experiences resolves to a single party, this tells us that:

1). The cause behind the levitation experience can be traced to this party.
    2). The dematerialization/materialization and teleportation experience can be traced to this party.
    3). The cause behind synchronicities can be traced to this party.
    4). The cause behind the disruption of my phone calls can be traced to this party.
    5). The cause behind the flickering of lights according to my thoughts/intentions, can be traced to this party.
    6). The cause behind the sudden drainage of batteries can be traced to this party.
    7). The cause behind power outages can be traced to this party.
    8). The cause behind the disturbances to electronic equipment can be traced to this party.
    9). The cause behind dreams that predicted the future, thoughts that should not belong to me, the synchronicities associated with songs, and even unusual smells that I perceived can be traced to this party.

This explains from a logical standpoint why I’m facing threats. Further, it gives us a reason supporting my claim that “someone does not like my research activities.” And the reason behind various disturbances that I report. Since the same experiences that I report can be seen in association with the phenomenon of spirits and the phenomenon of UFOs/ETs, this entire mystery surrounding the phenomenon of UFOs/ETs and the phenomenon of spirits can also be traced to a single party. Any other explanation will not be able to explain the data (Earlier I showed why other theories are failing).

Out of these two possible explanations, we can also see this mystery, instead of resolving to aliens, resolving to a group of human beings that lives among us in one of our country's.
    Last edited by DanRaliegh; 23rd May 2021 at 09:57.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

So, where does The Creator come into it? Or has our connection to Source been circumvented entirely?

Tech is one thing, miracles another. Nothing is absolute in this world. Leaving room for the mystery is only prudent.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2021), Blacklight43 (23rd May 2021), wondering (23rd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3