+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why are aliens so secretive?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Why are aliens so secretive?

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    They are secretive because they are extra-terrestrial conspirators who have created extremely elaborate systems of deception based on their technology to keep mankind in spiritual darkness. A deception must be, by its very nature, secret. They are the "man behind the curtain" orchestrating the war and chaos on the planet. If people knew the true source of the problem, the problem would disappear. The truth can indeed set us free.

I just gave an audio interview today for the Avalon forum wherein I gave a rather condensed version of the nature of this conspiracy, which is the most well-kept secret vis-a-vis this planet. However, I have documented the conspiracy in more detail in THE EYE OF RA, which is a free download (link below).

TLC
    Although I've read both you books wih amazement back then when you first arrived on the forum, I look forward to hear your audio interview which I guess will be posted here sometime in the near future.

Thanks a lot, Truman, for your time & efforts.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 21st November 2014 at 08:03.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

birddog (9th January 2015), Omni (21st November 2014), Operator (22nd November 2014), Sebastion (22nd November 2014), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015), TrumanCash (4th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    ---
    I just gave an audio interview today for the Avalon forum wherein I gave a rather condensed version of the nature of this conspiracy, which is the most well-kept secret vis-a-vis this planet. However, I have documented the conspiracy in more detail in THE EYE OF RA, which is a free download (link below).
    ---
    I never found your material before ... I am reading "The Programming of a Planet" now. One sentence makes me wonder:
    Quote In fact, astronomer and Air Force UFO consultant, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, i s reported to have stated that one out of every
    forty people have been abducted.
    Is this worldwide or the USA only? You see, I live on a small island with give or take 100,000 people. If I would take a
    poll of who has seen a UFO or has any recollection or other anecdotal evidence of (ET) abduction I would probably
    get a 0 (zero) response. This whole issue is completely non-existent here.

We have clear skies almost every night, lots of people still like to enjoy sitting on a porch having a good conversation.
    Sightings should be frequent ... and yet it looks like a 'foreign' issue. Something that appears to happen only in the
    USA. Do you have an explanation for that? (a sincere question ...)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Agape (22nd November 2014), birddog (9th January 2015), Omni (13th January 2015), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

Is this worldwide or the USA only? You see, I live on a small island with give or take 100,000 people. If I would take a
    poll of who has seen a UFO or has any recollection or other anecdotal evidence of (ET) abduction I would probably

We have clear skies almost every night, lots of people still like to enjoy sitting on a porch having a good conversation.
    Sightings should be frequent ... and yet it looks like a 'foreign' issue. Something that appears to happen only in the

This may sum the point - from what I've witnessed with ETs ( and their visitations ) over long period of time - pretty well , the reason why I say so is that no matter what's happened I feel that keeping clear mind and honest record ( of reality ) is the only thing that can keep us on right course and prevent insanity .

It does not mean there's no secrecy and no conspiracy , there's but not what it seems .

The core reason however seems to be that '3D ET encounters' are extremely rare and scarce .
    It's somewhat - very - logical considering that Beings who come from planets and star systems beyond this planetary 'space & time' do have much slower time-tables .
    They can make short entries to the 'aquarium' of this human space-time , dive in and out without getting hurt , or communicate through carefully positioned mirrors of AI .

In either case , what ends up as seconds or minutes of their time may stretch to much longer time span here . Hours , days or years of human experience , someones life times .

To be real - most people do not experience close encounter with ETI in their life time - they may be on the other hand , influenced by the human information wave to bigger or lesser degree ..

I know this is a major discouragement to most people to consider , from respected scientists , to world governments to joe public . The events of real value and evidence from them anyone may have is very rare .

In the unfortunate state of world matters and while all these people are not able to put their information together , honestly and openly on one table ,
    even the puzzle pieces they have are prevented from making sense . They each may try to 'blow a bubble' through various conspiracy websites - even like ours - and pretend they have it all and know it all because it gives them seeming strategical advantage .
    In the atmosphere of plausible deniability any authority questioned on serious grounds can always answer ''and how do you know what we ( do not ) have'' .
    They're not permitted to answer this to each other because they'd be revealing - almost automatically - how far did they get with the cutting edge understanding of Universe, R&D .

'Secret' is the most most powerful weapon. Spice melange . Not literally of course ...

but it's their human mentality , wars and lies to blame , always , here or in the big world . If the world was truthful , information including ET contact would be shared easily . Question humans for those thousands years of fears and lies , and forced dogmas and fear of punishment . When this turns to a social climate truth becomes almost impossible to share .

As I said recently - it's still a strong tabu to open and discuss in any so called 'normal society' without hitting strong wall of prejudice .

The numbers of 'millions of people' being abducted every year are nonsense . Don't shoot the messenger please ...
    but people having experiences because the 'time-space sinus wave' affects their sense of reality , from time of encounter .

And many people are simply influenceable , like it or not . People do have encounters all around the globe but if the country regime and mentality is too tight and tough and there are restrictions placed not only on your speech but also your thinking ,
    they don't fantasise about living encounters everyday so easily or have to keep information to themselves .
    It's not great but there's a reality check in that too.

From what I've experienced ...ET encounters are rare .. in time .. and they're very powerful. You certainly know when they happen because they overpower this human reality in several power levels . I think it's another reason why they can't actually intervene every so often .

You can have 'powerful dream' or 'powerful spiritual experience' or 'powerful vision' , or any other sort of human experience during your life but that's 'not it' .

The traces they leave are weird though . And unless this world can find unity and peace ... calling for justice is still one childs cry to the night ..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

donk (7th January 2015), Operator (22nd November 2014), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

---

Well I can add by now that the zero response statement isn't valid anymore ...
    I saw something myself last night that should be considered as an unidentified moving object

It was a bright object moving very fast and disappeared from view within a fraction of a second.
    At about 3:30am in the morning, clear skies (covered with stars) the object moved and disappeared
    too fast to be a shooting star. It was as bright and close like lights from an aircraft. I expected that
    it was a plane vanishing behind a single cloud but it didn't reappear at all.

Of course it also crossed my mind that it could be fireworks ... but it was way too fast, too bright,
    too silent (no sound at all) and in the middle of the night. It still puzzles me what it could be.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Agape (2nd January 2015), birddog (9th January 2015), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think a more relevant question is why humans are so secretive. The problem of contact with aliens is probably a human problem.

10. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Limor Wolf has A VERY GOOD GRASP of the Situation i think ITS sensible to hide !!!

To reveal themselves en masse to the world "WELL" Can you imagine what it would be like if a huge ufo appeared over Many of our Capital citys the world would be ON STANDSTILL .... Especially if they were an unknown capacity !!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

birddog (9th January 2015), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

This is from a thread a short while back. It may provide some answers for you.

UFOs Have Been Visiting Earth For a Long Time, Why?

While many acknowledge the presence of extraterrestrials in our world they are at a complete loss to explain why they are here. As with most things in life the explanation is fairly straightforward and not that difficult to comprehend. Understanding the primary motive of extraterrestrials visits will help explain the UFO Phenomena.

Most people believe that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth to monitor the progress and behavior of humanity. To a certain extent that might be true, but it is much more likely that they are periodically coming here to examine the health of Planet Earth. After all, even our scientist are beginning to come around to the idea that Planet Earth is a living sentient being. In the greater cosmos, human and extraterrestrial life may be fairly common. On the other hand what little we know about other planets, and the universe at large, indicate that our home planet is an extremely desirable and rare occurrence within the cosmos.

People have wondered for a long time why ET has not made their presence known. If we are not the primary reason why they are here, why would they disclose their existence. The survival of mankind is probably very far down their list of priorities. For that matter survival of humanity may not even be on their list of priorities. Have you ever stopped to consider that Planet Earth has more value to an alien race if there were no humans inhabiting the planet.

Everything we need to sustain life has been provided for us on Planet Earth. We are blessed with an abundance of water, sunshine, breathable air, enough land and food to house and feed 7 billion people. We share Earth with millions of species of plant, animal and insect life, each playing an important role in the ecosystem, that in itself is remarkable. It makes our planet an astonishing place, a very rare and unusual gem among the stars.

Those that follow UFOs closely, know the largest wave of UFO sightings in modern time coincided with the discovery of splitting the atom and the use of Atomic Energy during WWII. In other words, when we discovered how to manipulate nuclear energy we triggered an unprecedented wave of UFO sightings.

There are well documented cases of UFOs hovering over nuclear military facilities in both the United States and Russia. Reliable witnesses state that the craft were tampering with the nuclear armament control systems. This behavior by UFOs and their occupants was not an accident and it was clearly a message to humanity.

Many people 'want' to believe that if things get out of control and WWIII gets under way our extraterrestrial brethren will step in and save humanity, nothing could be further from the truth. ET may step in and save Planet Earth, but they will have little time and no admiration for a species that never understood how good they had it in the first place.

There is little doubt that Earth's oceans, forest and species of plants and animals are worth saving. The living, breathing, self-regulating sentient being that we are living on is at the core of their mission.

UFOs have a long and documented history of appearing just after natural or man-made catastrophic events. There is not much question that they are keeping their eye on the prize we call Earth.

Source

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

AOG (3rd January 2015), birddog (9th January 2015), Hanson (8th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

What secret? Who doesn't know about aliens???

If any group of aliens doesn't want you to be aware of them,, then you would not BE aware of them.

Right now, we are like monkeys in a glass cage.. We can look out and observe our captors, but we really have zero concept of the levels of manipulation that unfold... Nor do we realize the levels of experimenting with Earth humans that occur..

I concur with Omni.. If the good guys can play with the humans, so can the bad guys.

This planet and its many multiple ages of man have seen this story unfold before..

They are all in their seats, front rows packed,, popcorn in hand,,, etc...

Our time here is fleeting... Very short lives... This is not so for many groups... The children (Earth Humans) don't have the lifespan to be indulged too much. There's an amazing truth at the end....

And that is the potentials that we carry... Every ET group knows and understands,, and they are all here for the show... The Earth Human race is like a fragile egg being tossed around.. Inside this egg with us is the histories and genetic memories of each onlooking group... If we could only keep it together, and hatch from our egg...

The amazing reality of ETs will PALE in the wake of the amazing reality of our true selves...

I think that they should all SCRAM... We have an amnesia to break out of and I do not see where they are helping. Though I do not see everything...

Never forget that the alien assigned to help you through all of this is in your mirror.. Smile at it,, it doesnt have long to convince you...

If ET really wanted to be clever,, they would take everyones TV... You'd have the worlds attention then!!! Lol

Jake...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

donk (7th January 2015), Mike (3rd January 2015), rgray222 (4th January 2015), Shadowself (3rd January 2015), Sophocles (4th January 2015), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

In a nut shell Jake this is an excellent overview!

I can't hit the like button more than once so...

Like Like like....

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    What secret? Who doesn't know about aliens???

If any group of aliens doesn't want you to be aware of them,, then you would not BE aware of them.

Right now, we are like monkeys in a glass cage.. We can look out and observe our captors, but we really have zero concept of the levels of manipulation that unfold... Nor do we realize the levels of experimenting with Earth humans that occur..

I concur with Omni.. If the good guys can play with the humans, so can the bad guys.

This planet and its many multiple ages of man have seen this story unfold before..

They are all in their seats, front rows packed,, popcorn in hand,,, etc...

Our time here is fleeting... Very short lives... This is not so for many groups... The children (Earth Humans) don't have the lifespan to be indulged too much. There's an amazing truth at the end....

And that is the potentials that we carry... Every ET group knows and understands,, and they are all here for the show... The Earth Human race is like a fragile egg being tossed around.. Inside this egg with us is the histories and genetic memories of each onlooking group... If we could only keep it together, and hatch from our egg...

The amazing reality of ETs will PALE in the wake of the amazing reality of our true selves...

I think that they should all SCRAM... We have an amnesia to break out of and I do not see where they are helping. Though I do not see everything...

Never forget that the alien assigned to help you through all of this is in your mirror.. Smile at it,, it doesnt have long to convince you...

If ET really wanted to be clever,, they would take everyones TV... You'd have the worlds attention then!!! Lol

Jake...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

birddog (7th January 2015), Jake (3rd January 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

They are secretive because they're up to no good and they don't want to stop....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

birddog (7th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thumbs up Re: Why are aliens so secretive?

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Because Earth mankind will only do as in the past , create religions , make the ET's gods , and kill anyone who disagrees ... secondly our vibrational frequency harms them when they are near us for more than 20 minutes ... they must remain shielded or they have health issues , we have an Auric odor ... all do to our THINKING patterns ... they say it harms us and our environment and our planet ... when we can change our thinking , we will meet them face to face ... every time they are seen the military attacks them to gain their technology and capture the pilots , so they remain hidden for safety as well ...
    LOL,,,,,Uncle Alex Collier had mentioned that we have an auric stench in one of his interviews, i believe in The Awake and Aware interview in 2009. The smell could be from all the animals we humans eat, as many of them (ET) are fruiteterians,,,, ,, hey who knows.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

birddog (7th January 2015), ghostrider (3rd January 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    With any ET action you have to consider both polarities getting their say. If one side gets to do something on a planet, it's likely the other side gets to do something as a balancing factor.
    This is a very salient point. In duality, both polarities are present in opposition to each other and thus, the energy oscillating between the two poles is what creates manifestation. So, what do you want to manifest?

Remember the book "The Secret" which was all the rage several years ago? Well, what that book did not tell you was that you can "force" manifestation of things you want from one polarity, like wealth and fame, but you will also attract the opposite. Remember the sweat lodge incident with James Ray and all those people who died?

Better to be present right where you are and work with the energies you have. Trying to force certain manifestation does bring both polarities.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 3rd January 2015 at 17:06.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote You can have 'powerful dream' or 'powerful spiritual experience' or 'powerful vision' , or any other sort of human experience during your life but that's 'not it' .
    I've always believed that some aliens reside in our Dreamscape, which is kind of like a dimension we are not very well equipped to grasp as humans, and that they are capable of making contact with us there. Inducing certain feelings, visions, piecing together memories to program actions upon waking.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOG For This Post:

Agape (3rd January 2015), Star Tsar (3rd January 2015)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Here's a little tidbit to throw into the mix. I got this quote from Wendelle Steven's book "UFO...Contact from Reticulum, Update" (1989). Wendelle gave me permission to copy the drawings referred to in the quote, which can be seen on page 34 of the EYE OF RA (page 38 of the PDF). If I remember correctly, this information originally came from Project Blue Book.

In 1967 Herbert Schirmer, a Nebraskan police officer, was abducted by ETs who wore a flying serpent emblem. Their ship had the shape of a typical flying disk, and they said they had both underground and undersea bases on Earth. Figures 22a and 22b were drawn by artist Wesley S. Crum. from Schirmer's description of his abduction. Under hypnosis Officer Schirmer had this to say about the ETs: "This is an observation ship with a crew of four men ...They send information little by little to prepare us ... and also to disconcert and intrigue us ... lately they have let us see too much ...all should believe a little in them, but not too much."

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 4th January 2015 at 14:54.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

mab777 (5th January 2015), Sebastion (4th January 2015), WhiteFeather (27th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

please delete this post. It is a duplicate Thank you kindly.
    Last edited by birddog; 7th January 2015 at 01:33. Reason: duplicate post

28. Link to Post #36
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

From what I've experienced ...ET encounters are rare .. in time .. and they're very powerful. You certainly know when they happen because they overpower this human reality in several power levels . I think it's another reason why they can't actually intervene every so often .

You can have 'powerful dream' or 'powerful spiritual experience' or 'powerful vision' , or any other sort of human experience during your life but that's 'not it' .

The traces they leave are weird though . And unless this world can find unity and peace ... calling for justice is still one childs cry to the night ..

Sounds about right, Agape. I would just like to expand on the reason of the rarity of a real encounter is that, like you said it overpowers a human beings reality and it can possibly be too much for them or the possitive impact an ET may have in mind would turn into a negative impact by shattering any religious or scientific belief system (and possibly a society in total if it is based on such a system) one might have or the consequences of one speaking out in a society that would not accept it would do more harm than good.

On a side note, I was informed that this is why there will be no more 'messiah' types because human beings on the whole simply do not accept it, or they argue over the message they bring, or believe their particular messiah (ET or not) is the right one and another groups is wrong leading again to the actual intention of action by such group that is positive turning out to have negative consequences.

I don't mean to offend anyone expecting a second coming or anything like that, this is only information given to me (not channeled information or thoughts of feelings coming in through meditation). On a side note, I was also informed that if need be they will step in, what qualifies as 'need' in your and my opinion will probably vary quite a bit to any higher being.

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

In response to post #5,

"I added the qualifier "(are aliens so secretive)" to this thread's title. So, why are aliens so secretive? Some aliens are using humans to stay alive, as they don't know how (yet) to do this by themselves, without our blood. Other aliens are using humans for food...different kind, and they don't want to be found out either. So, they all think it better to keep a low profile. And now, one can also understand the "Non Disclosure Matter", as no one in our government wants this to come out.

I believe that both of the above problems will be resolved without harm to humans in the future. I have been told that the one race can utilize the blood of the newly deceased, instead of killing, and the other race can eat wild game. Anything is better than a loss of life. ...And that's the 'rest of the story", as Paul
    Harvey would say.

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Here's the same clip with a better picture:

Remember this from 1969?

One of the best clips ever ... don't forget this movie is from 1969 ![/QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by M0JFK (here)
    ---
    So why don't they just show up on the white house lawn and be done with it?
    They have another concept of 'leadership' and would never ever start with e.g. 'Bring me to your leader'.
    That's a (very childish) human way of thinking

To begin with ... don't you think that if you're clever enough to cross the universe you would know exactly what
    is going on on a planet that you just landed on? If you would like to visit a leader you would show up exactly
    where you needed to be.

But they knew sooner than us that our 'leadership' system is corrupt and broken, so why talk to them? Better
    to contact a population in general from all 'walks of life' as 'George' (Jack Nicholson) so eloquently says in
    the movie 'Easy rider':

One of the best clips ever ... don't forget this movie is from 1969 !
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

birddog (9th January 2015), JRS (9th January 2015)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

response to post 28 Hi Jake,

"I concur with Omni.. If the good guys can play with the humans, so can the bad guys." ** I never saw this post, and I disagree entirely. It is misleading.

**The good guys don't implant, torture, kill, experiment, enslave or eat humans. This is what the bad guys do.
    **The good guys do help us, however they can, in their own way. They are closer then you think, watching.

"If ET really wanted to be clever,, they would take everyones TV... You'd have the worlds attention then!!! Lol"

**Love this comment, it is so true.
    Last edited by birddog; 9th January 2015 at 04:57.

33. Link to Post #40
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    they must remain shielded or they have health issues , we have an Auric odor ... all do to our THINKING patterns ...
    That reminded me of a story Bob Dean told in one of his lectures here

Talking about a scientist he talked to:

"
    He said: Yeah. I worked at this laboratory outside of Las Vegas. It’s not commonly known; it’s fairly secret. I worked five years with two guys who are not from here. They were from somewhere else. They were delightful people. They were scientists; they were working with us. They were assisting us. They were encouraging us and offering us ideas and possibilities and one thing and another in plasma fusion, which is infinite energy forever.

And he says: I got to know them pretty well. He says: After a couple of years I went up to one of them and I said, “What do you guys really think of us human beings?”

And this chap from somewhere said: "Well, since you’ve asked, we think you are – how did he word it? – A primitive, savage, and dangerous race." [laughter]

And the scientist said: I had to agree with him. We are. We are a primitive, savage and dangerous race at the moment.

The other chap was standing there who had been listening in. He was also from somewhere else. He said, “You also smell bad. [laughter] You humans stink. Nothing personal, mind you. We find that you don’t smell good.”

And the scientist said: My first thought was, you know, I didn’t spray under my arms this morning, maybe.

And they tried to explain that we humans have a psychic odor about us that they pick up and they find it terribly offensive. So it hit me between the eyes because, when I was a boy growing up, my grandmother used to say: If we could only see ourselves as others see us.

It would help so much to develop our integrity and our character and all that, and this remark of my grandmother hit me that we were getting this so-called from the horse’s mouth from one of our extended family out there that: you’re primitive, savage and dangerous, but you also stink."

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bendikorn For This Post:

ghostrider (11th January 2015), Omni (13th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast