+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: The BIG BANG: CERN to Restart March 23rd 2015, The Ritualistic Timing and The New Age Deception

I posted this before I saw the "Should we be con-CERN-ed" thread. Sorry about that. Mods if you can merge this, thank you.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2015), heretogrow (18th March 2015), Hervé (18th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #142
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: The BIG BANG: CERN to Restart March 23rd 2015, The Ritualistic Timing and The New Age Deception

The LHC: A stronger machine
    by Cian O'Luanaigh - Last updated 12 Mar 2015, 13.10

In early 2013, after three years of running, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) shut down for planned maintenance. Hundreds of engineers and technicians spent about two years consolidating and strengthening the accelerator in preparation for running at the higher collision energy of 13 TeV, nearly double the collision energy of the LHC's first run.

Jean-Philippe Tock of the CERN Technology department led the Superconducting Magnets and Circuits Consolidation project during the shutdown. His team's focus was on consolidating more than 10,000 high-current splices in some 1695 interconnections between magnets in the LHC.

Engineers Anna Chrul and Mirko Pojer describe work in the tunnel: the safety release valves for dispelling helium safely from the magnets; and the process of adding a shunt to each splice within the interconnection to provide an alternate pathway for the 11,000-amp current to safely pass from magnet to magnet in the event of a fault.

CERN Director for accelerators and technology, Frédérick Bordry, takes us through the implications of running the accelerator at the higher collision energy of 13 TeV, and mentions some of the requirements for the machine to reach this new energy frontier – such as radiation-resistant electronics and a high-quality vacuum.

Finally Katy Foraz, activities coordinator for LS1 (long shutdown 1), describes the logistical challenges of coordinating the maintenance work. As an example of the scale of the project, she tells us that over this two-year period the access lift to the LHC tunnel went up and down more than 400,000 times!

Now teams are working hard for the upcoming restart. The first circulating beams of protons in the LHC are planned for the week beginning 23 March, and first 13 TeV collisions are expected in late May to early June.

Source: http://home.web.cern.ch/about/update...ronger-machine
    Last edited by Atlas; 16th March 2015 at 14:09.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

eagle0027 (16th March 2015), heretogrow (18th March 2015), Maia Gabrial (19th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

Has CERN replaced HAARP as the new Doomsday Machine?

Given the age and size of the universe, and the probable wide-spread existence of intelligent life, if CERN were to destroy the universe (or whatever hyperbole is being used) surely the inhabitants of some other planet at some time would have done it by now. The fact that we are all still here means:

1) It has been tried, possibly many, many times by different civilizations, and destruction on the universe is impossible.
    2) We are the only civilization in the history of the universe to be clever (or stupid enough) enough to build one. (Surely very unlikely.)
    3) At least some of the black holes we can observe are not collapsed stars, but the cataclysmic result of a CERN-like project from a now self-destructed civilization with more knowledge than wisdom.

If it's that dangerous, I expect any number of alien types would do something about it. I mean, I doubt they'd like a black hole appearing in their neighbourhood would they?

Nick

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2015), Becky (19th March 2015), spiritwind (16th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

IiI'm
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Anybody notice the category this found its way into? We are truly in a terrifying reality if a miles long particle collider is a form of "alternative medicine"
    As Bill noted a day ago, here: "Some existing threads may best to be moved to a more appropriate new home. That I'll do a little later, too. (Please be patient! This might take a little time.)"
    Thanks, that's why I said "found its way into" and had the emoticon...it was a joke...I know my sense of humor isn't as good as buares' but I am not
    Quite as stupid as he tries to make me out to seem.

Sorry I'm done trying to have fun around here, thanks for the heads up paul, very helpful

8. Link to Post #145
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The LHC: A stronger machine
    by Cian O'Luanaigh - Last updated 12 Mar 2015, 13.10

In early 2013, after three years of running, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) shut down for planned maintenance. Hundreds of engineers and technicians spent about two years consolidating and strengthening the accelerator in preparation for running at the higher collision energy of 13 TeV, nearly double the collision energy of the LHC's first run.

Jean-Philippe Tock of the CERN Technology department led the Superconducting Magnets and Circuits Consolidation project during the shutdown. His team's focus was on consolidating more than 10,000 high-current splices in some 1695 interconnections between magnets in the LHC.

Engineers Anna Chrul and Mirko Pojer describe work in the tunnel: the safety release valves for dispelling helium safely from the magnets; and the process of adding a shunt to each splice within the interconnection to provide an alternate pathway for the 11,000-amp current to safely pass from magnet to magnet in the event of a fault.

CERN Director for accelerators and technology, Frédérick Bordry, takes us through the implications of running the accelerator at the higher collision energy of 13 TeV, and mentions some of the requirements for the machine to reach this new energy frontier – such as radiation-resistant electronics and a high-quality vacuum.

Finally Katy Foraz, activities coordinator for LS1 (long shutdown 1), describes the logistical challenges of coordinating the maintenance work. As an example of the scale of the project, she tells us that over this two-year period the access lift to the LHC tunnel went up and down more than 400,000 times!

Now teams are working hard for the upcoming restart. The first circulating beams of protons in the LHC are planned for the week beginning 23 March, and first 13 TeV collisions are expected in late May to early June.

Source: http://home.web.cern.ch/about/update...ronger-machine

9. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Anybody notice the category this found its way into? We are truly in a terrifying reality if a miles long particle collider is a form of "alternative medicine"
    As Bill noted a day ago, here: "Some existing threads may best to be moved to a more appropriate new home. That I'll do a little later, too. (Please be patient! This might take a little time.)"
    It's a monumental, tedious task you've taken on. A double-double thanks-thanks to you .

[And to anyone else back there. ]
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th March 2015 at 15:19.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (18th March 2015), Atlas (16th March 2015), Jean-Marie (18th March 2015), Shannon (24th November 2015), Sierra (18th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (16th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #147
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

As with many things on this planet.......most of the folks involved probably feel with all their heart that they are doing what is right to the best of their ability With just cause...whether it is politics ,war or in this case---as above.

Most on this site are well aware of how mind controlled and directed many are---for someone or some beings end game. Quite possibly all involved with building this thing for quite probably someone elses use.

Comes to mind ,the real purpose of this is something along the lines of either being able to create portals at will??or how about beings wanting to either come in or go out through a portal or dimentional tear that they cant create themselves??is not now available ??or because they are nonphysical??

If this is the case -would probably mean that the physical geographical coordinates would have to be factored in .........Is there any correlation in this regard that anyone has heard of???

be well---Eagle

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2015), heretogrow (18th March 2015), Jean-Marie (18th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #148
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Indeed, our culture civilization follows the ethics of a technological civilization, as all industrial cultures do:

Quote ‘Technological civilization is programmed by the principle that something ought to be done because it is technologically possible.
    If it is possible to build nuclear weapons, they must be built, even if they might destroy us all.
    Once this principle is accepted, humanist Values (something has to be done because it is needed by man) are Dethroned and technological development becomes the foundation of ethics. ‘
    Erich Fromm

This ethical statement explains what LHC is designed to do. To make a bigger, more powerful atomic cannon, because we now have the capacity.

CERN will undertake this mission regardless of its harmful collateral effects to mankind.
    This project also means big contracts for technological companies and jobs for Nuclear Physicists, many unemployed since the end of the Cold War.
    As CERN said: ‘Whatever the discoveries ahead for physicists working at LHC, the experiments will’, according to CERN’s Chief Scientific Officer, Jos Engelen,“keep physicists off street corners for a long time to come’.

Quote We men, obtain power from machines of energy and information and get hooked to them, evolving those machines that now are vastly overpowering our capacities as a species, without restrain.

But we do not stop. We justify always new machines and weapons: Cars keep evolving in speed, well over the 70 miles legal speed they need – yet billions are wasted in making them faster, despite being illegal.

The LHC and its corporation CERN will also keep evolving accelerators beyond the energies this planet can stand till it blows it away. And the media system which markets anything that has to do with ‘death’, will cheer those ‘death events’ that are destroying the planet. It is this techno-utopian determinism what leaves the individual aside, as a puppet of an Industrial System which rules the future.
    These are quotes of the CERNTRUTH site, the article "A ± symbol will decide the fate of the World".

~~~~

Here a video of 2009 which is certainly worth watching.

Btw, is one of the presenter's voices Bill Ryan's?..... or his brother?

Last edited by heyokah; 17th March 2015 at 20:29. Reason: link, clarity

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Well, the energies used in a dimensional craft, or a anti-gravity craft are far far lower, and directed into a specific targeted area to boot. So I'm not too worried about the LHC, overall.

Another example, is the statement of the vacuum of the system being greater than that which lies between the earth and the moon. (this new stage of the LHC)

I've seen it said that the most perfect vacuum possible, is that which is created by brown's gas. When ignited, a volume of it shrinks by a factor of 1386.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2015), Flash (23rd March 2015), heretogrow (18th March 2015), seko (16th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    FYI lots more going on at CERN than we thought! Even before I started finding out what CERN was all about, I sensed it was no good.

All I can say is I WASN"T ASKED whether I wanted this or not. Were any of you?
    So, I GiVE NO CONSENT TO THIS NOW!

Some knowledge was meant to understand at a higher spiritual level because it means spiritual responsibility. Not many on this world are there yet.

These people don't speak for me. How about you?

I second that. Don't have my consent either.

This big CERN s&@$ show will get shut down as have all other attempts at causing large scale problems.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

heretogrow (18th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th March 2015)

18. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Scary. On Friday, the solar eclipse is the first since 1662 to occure on a spring equinox. It is also unique since a supermoon also will occur:

Universe today

I have tried to find if something occult also happened in 1662 but has of now not found anything, otherwise than the founding of The Royal society which was to be "a Colledge for the Promoting of Physico-Mathematicall Experimentall Learning". Several of the first members were, as often in those days, interested in the occult, among them John Dryden, Walter Charleton and Robert Boyle (who also worked with Isaac Newton on alchemic issues). Link to Royal Society
    Last edited by Aurvandil; 17th March 2015 at 17:01.
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

21g (17th March 2015), Atlas (17th March 2015), heretogrow (18th March 2015), Jean-Marie (18th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th March 2015)

20. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I wonder if Shiva is stupid enough to destroy all of life even itself....?
    Shiva might not be that stupid, but some arrogant scientists might be.....

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    ~~~~

Here a video of 2009 which is certainly worth watching.

Btw, is one of the presenter's voices Bill Ryan's?..... or his brother? s

Last edited by heyokah; 17th March 2015 at 20:30. Reason: grammar

21. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Aurvandil (here)
    Scary. On Friday, the solar eclipse is the first since 1662 to occure on a spring equinox. It is also unique since a supermoon also will occur:

Universe today

I have tried to find if something occult also happened in 1662 but has of now not found anything, otherwise than the founding of The Royal society which was to be "a Colledge for the Promoting of Physico-Mathematicall Experimentall Learning". Several of the first members were, as often in those days, interested in the occult, among them John Dryden, Walter Charleton and Robert Boyle (who also worked with Isaac Newton on alchemic issues). Link to Royal Society

One of interest in that year:
    Sep 12th - John Flamsteed sees partial solar eclipse, stirs his interest in astronomy
    The crater Flamsteed on the Moon is named after him.
    The asteroid (4987) Flamsteed is named in his honour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Flamsteed
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Aurvandil (18th March 2015), heretogrow (18th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Why do I visualize a crater a mile around the accelerator?... (from a nano second of instantaneous creation and dissipation of a miniature black hole...) LOL!

I can also visualize anyone outside the event horizon, looking stunned with traditional cartoon faces covered in gunpowder smoke, and pushed back straightened hair... :-D
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

heretogrow (18th March 2015), observer (19th March 2015), Shannon (24th November 2015)

25. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

At 32:00 mark Dr. Sam Mugzzi speaks of CERN and how her ET contacts told her it would absolutely not be allowed to cause any harm and how CERN was the cabals "solution" to the sudden high frequency waves that are uplifting the planet and us. The cabal acting on behalf of the archon tic entities that are losing ground fast.

Make of it what you will. Does it feel right?

"Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Aurvandil (20th March 2015), heretogrow (18th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #156
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Allow me to state, for the record, I did not start this thread in an "alternative medicine" forum. It was started in a science discussion forum. How it got into an alternative medicine forum is anyone's guess. But, thank you for the bump.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The point I've been attempting to focus upon with the direction of this thread is rooted in the fact that everything we are told is a small part of a much larger lie - everything !!!

Our three dimensional universe had no beginning, nor will it have an end.

It is eternal and a function of a much larger multiverse, whose structure is described by the "Electromagnetic Spectrum".
    • Immutable Fact: Plasma is now recognized as the Fourth State of Matter, along with Solid, Liquid, and Gas.
    • Immutable Fact: Plasma cannot exist outside of an electromagnetic field.
    • Immutable Fact: Vast rivers of Plasma have been observed, spanning millions of light-years of space, throughout the visible universe, suggesting the presence of vast electromagnetic fields permeating the same.
    • Immutable Fact: Electromagnetic fields are trillions of times more powerful than gravity.
    • Obvious Conclusion: Quantum Physics is following a false prophet, in search of sub atomic particles that don't really exist, while ignoring the obvious - Electromagnetic generated plasma.

Even Einstein had a problem with the idea of Black Holes, which lead to the Big Bang Theory. Yet, for nearly a hundred years, the Oxford Template of Learning, part of the control system in which we all exist, has continuously advocated this Big Bang Hoax. There never will be a Higgs Boson, Dark Matter will never be found, no matter how many trillions of our tax dollars they spend in search of such.

As the Global Elite pour unlimited public funds into the bottomless pit of CERN, there is a growing realization among cosmologists that our universe is eternal.

Like the Federal Reserve System, The Income Tax, and blaming the Carbon Footprint for Global Warming, the LHC at CERN is just one more clever construct designed to whip the Mass of Humanity into financial servitude.

CERN is a cunningly disguised trigger mechanism whose nefarious purpose can only be hypothesized.
    Last edited by observer; 20th March 2015 at 14:01. Reason: spelling/clarity/add text

28. Link to Post #157
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The European Strategy for Particle Physics
    Posted by CERN, January/February 2014

In January, a working group of the CERN council met in Erice to draft an updated strategy for medium and long-term particle physics. [...] As expected, the updated strategy emphasizes the exploitation of the LHC to its full potential across many years through a series of planned upgrades.

It also explicitly supports long-term research to “continue to develop novel techniques leading to ambitious future accelerator projects on a global scale and to “maintain a healthy base in fundamental physics research, in universities and national laboratories”.

In a period in which research funding is highly constrained worldwide, these latter points are a strong cautionary note that maintaining “free energy” in national research budgets is essential for innovation.

Source:http://iopp.fileburst.com/ccr/archiv...taledition.pdf
    Last edited by Atlas; 18th March 2015 at 18:15.

29. Link to Post #158
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Allow me to state, for the record, I did not start this thread in an "alternative medicine" forum. It was started in a science discussion forum. How it got into an alternative medicine forum is anyone's guess.
    This was posted in the "Alternative Medicine & Sciences" forum, which Bill split into two, one for medicine, and the other for science. Forum splits are done in three steps:
    1. Rename the existing forum to one of the two new names, with all threads still in that forum.
    2. Create a new forum, with the other name.
    3. Move the threads that should be in the new forum over.
    Since the majority of the threads in the "Alternative Medicine & Sciences" forum were medical related, the existing forum was renamed to "Alternative Medicine". Bill plans on moving over the obviously science related threads to the newly created (and initially empty) "Science" forum "real soon now" (though that step is the most tedious of the three, so be patient.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (18th March 2015), Atlas (18th March 2015), Gardener (18th March 2015), Jean-Marie (18th March 2015), Muzz (18th March 2015), observer (18th March 2015), onawah (18th March 2015), Shannon (24th November 2015), Sierra (18th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #159
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

While the switching to a new, adequate subforum is being fine tuned, I consolidated a bunch of those CERN threads into the first of its kind (i.e. this one ^):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ERN#post944032

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...roy-The-Planet

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-consciousness

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Issues-Warning

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ent-technology

Cheers!

PS: Fresh from the cookie-cutter:

My guess is that, it's time for you to learn how to use and gain some mastery over the "Advanced Search" function one can find at the upper right corner of any Project Avalon page...BEFORE starting a new thread...

Last edited by Hervé; 18th March 2015 at 22:02.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (18th March 2015), Atlas (18th March 2015), Jean-Marie (18th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #160
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,494 times in 653 posts

Thanks hugely to the Mods for the merge, most heartily appreciated. And I shall, in future, do a search on the entire forum before posting new threads (I was previously only searching the sub-forums).

On the subject of Shiva, just for the record, I found this rather intriguing clip of Aldous Huxley speaking in 1961, about his take on Shiva. and I feel it could give some insight into why the statue was placed outside of CERN, apart from the theories proposed above. It does make sense in a mainstream way, although all possibilities are open to examination. In any case, here is the clip:

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2015), Hervé (19th March 2015), Jean-Marie (18th March 2015), observer (19th March 2015), Shannon (24th November 2015), turiya (30th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast