+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

I have no photo, but have just remembered that my grandmother visited me recently. She died over 30 years ago in her 90's, but she came in a young, lithe, golden body of light. What seemed to be wings were light coming out of her high back, and she laid down beside me and wrapped those wings of light around me. I was close to death at the time and she came and gave energy to help me live. Some would consider her an angel, an ascended being.
    Last edited by Meggings; 18th December 2014 at 03:05.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Default Re: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    I have no photo, but have just remembered that my grandmother visiting me recently. She died over 30 years ago in her 90's, but she came in a young, lithe, golden body of light. What seemed to be wings were light coming out of her high back, and she laid down beside me and wrapped those wings of light around me. I was close to death at the time and she came and gave energy to help me live. Some would consider her an angel, an ascended being.
    This is a beautiful story !
    I believe that she is an angel to !
    We are one !

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Meggings (7th December 2014), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014), ZooLife (7th December 2014)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

It a way, we are all angels that crash landed at some point and are now at various stages of bush the dirt off our wings.

Last edited by ZooLife; 8th December 2014 at 03:31.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), Nat_Lee (7th December 2014), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)
    It a way, we are all angels that crash landed at some point and are now at various stages of bush the dirt off our wings.

Of course we are !

thank you my angel
    We are one !

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014), ZooLife (8th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

We don't see your picture Zoolife !
    We are one !

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    OK...I'll place this game too.

Attachment 28180

Attachment 28183
    Of course in nature we can find all kind of angels !
    Those are so beautiful !
    Amazing insects !!
    Thanks
    We are one !

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014), ZooLife (8th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    You mean my earthen avatar?

Edit:

Oh, maybe you meant the picture I posted earlier. Interesting, because it was there when I came to the thread just now but then when I re-entered the thread a minute later it was gone.

I just edited the post with the same picture link and it there again.
    Last edited by ZooLife; 8th December 2014 at 03:23.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

21g (11th December 2014), Meggings (8th December 2014), Nat_Lee (8th December 2014), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Here's ZooLife's picture:

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th December 2014 at 03:29.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), Nat_Lee (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Here's ZooLife's picture:

Wow! We just posted at the exact same time regarding my picture RunningDeer! See my edit time. Cool beans.

(Maybe some of the places on the net that have picture are unstable for linking to them then other places so I re-edited my original post with RunningDeer's link)
    Last edited by ZooLife; 8th December 2014 at 03:34.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), Nat_Lee (8th December 2014), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I just finished going through this thread and I don't think this is the right thread for my photos so I removed them. I found a pic more like the ones you have here, one that looks like what I imagine my angel to look like, exhausted.
    ...joking.

My angel is helping yours !
    xx

We are one !

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), Lunesoleil (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

love this thread.....there are certainly some wonderful angels on this forum who have been helping me greatly as of late.......Christine, Karelia, Jean-Marie, Sierra, Ulli,RunningDeer and Bill Ryan ....you ladies (and Gentleman) have saved me and I love you all

I got my name Earth Angel about 15 years ago when my daughter who was not particularly into angels or anything came up with the name very randomly when trying to set up my first email account...it just hit me as a lovely name and she is not even sure how she thought of it.....when I had to pick a name here I thought why not go with Earth Angel...many years later I went to a channeling class and one of the participants when asked what she picked up on me said Earth Angel....then about two years ago I met a new friend at a gift show I was doing, she was very into angels it turns out, but I didn't know this, one day I was telling her all about Avalon but since she knew me I said I wouldn't give her the name i use on here (to protect my privacy) ...an hour or so later I decided to show her my zero point energy wand and asked her if she had any pain ?? she almost cried and said yes my neck is killing me I could hardly get out of bed this morning....so I wanded her neck and she felt immediate relief and suddenly she said I prayed for an angel to help me this morning when I woke up and you are my Earth Angel.....

oops hit post before i was done there.....anyway I have been praying to Angels and of course the Avalon Angels are with me and I couldn't imagine the past month without them so a big thank you to all of them.....
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 8th December 2014 at 16:43.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), Nat_Lee (8th December 2014), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

For Ulli....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	918d7fb92da5585f58779680155c2d0f.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	28218  

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), Meggings (8th December 2014), Nat_Lee (8th December 2014), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), Skyhaven (8th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    love this thread.....there are certainly some wonderful angels on this forum who have been helping me greatly as of late.......Christine, Karelia, Jean-Marie, Sierra, Ulli,RunningDeer and Bill Ryan ....you ladies (and Gentleman) have saved me and I love you all

I got my name Earth Angel about 15 years ago when my daughter who was not particularly into angels or anything came up with the name very randomly when trying to set up my first email account...it just hit me as a lovely name and she is not even sure how she thought of it.....when I had to pick a name here I thought why not go with Earth Angel...many years later I went to a channeling class and one of the participants when asked what she picked up on me said Earth Angel....then about two years ago I met a new friend at a gift show I was doing, she was very into angels it turns out, but I didn't know this, one day I was telling her all about Avalon but since she knew me I said I wouldn't give her the name i use on here (to protect my privacy) ...an hour or so later I decided to show her my zero point energy wand and asked her if she had any pain ?? she almost cried and said yes my neck is killing me I could hardly get out of bed this morning....so I wanded her neck and she felt immediate relief and suddenly she said I prayed for an angel to help me this morning when I woke up and you are my Earth Angel.....

oops hit post before i was done there.....anyway I have been praying to Angels and of course the Avalon Angels are with me and I couldn't imagine the past month without them so a big thank you to all of them.....
    I'm agree completely with you that angels are also on earth ! I Know Christine and Ulli and they both helped me to !
    One of them is a real good friend in life and the other is a virtual but very cherish friend.

Very interesting story Earth Angel on how you got your name
    I love those synchronicity because that is proofs on our beliefs !

Wishing you an Angelique day !
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 8th December 2014 at 20:06.
    We are one !

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th December 2014), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), Spiral of Light (9th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), Wind (9th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

We are one !

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), RunningDeer (9th December 2014), Spiral of Light (9th December 2014), TraineeHuman (9th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (9th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #55
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

My angel is helping yours !
    xx

Aw...mwah! This picture is so sweet, thanks Nat.

Do you like reading about people's encounters with angels? I do, I love the energy of these stories, so magical and comforting. A website with some here, if anybody is interested.

Guardian Angel
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Iloveyou (9th December 2014), Nat_Lee (9th December 2014), RunningDeer (9th December 2014), Skyhaven (9th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (9th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

I love this cosmic angel.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), Lunesoleil (4th December 2020), Nat_Lee (9th December 2014), RunningDeer (9th December 2014), Skyhaven (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (9th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Guys do you remember this tv series named: ''Touch by an angel'' ?

I remember watching it and really enjoyed...

We are one !

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), RunningDeer (9th December 2014), Skyhaven (9th December 2014), Wind (9th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #58
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Guys do you remember this tv series named: ''Touch by an angel'' ?

I remember watching it and really enjoyed...

I LOVE that show. Unfortunately I don't have the data to watch any at the moment, but I just checked and there's a whole heap of episodes on YouTube, link here.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Nat_Lee (9th December 2014), RunningDeer (9th December 2014), Skyhaven (9th December 2014), Wind (9th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

I love this cosmic angel.
    For you Ulli :

We are one !

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), justntime2learn (15th December 2014), RunningDeer (9th December 2014), Wind (9th December 2014)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    So very true ulli! Thanks for pointing that out. Wow.... I get goosebumps now just looking over everything in this thread again. Angels are powerful beings, no question about that!
    If you are familiar with Dr. David Hawkins and his scale of consciousness, you'll find this interesting. The scale goes from 0 - 1,000. Zero being death and moving up through the numbers (which are logarithmic (very important)) to guilt, fear, shame, etc. and on to neutral, courage, love, etc. At 1,000 we find Jesus, Buddha, Zoroaster, Krishna, and other great avatars. Most humans never reach 300 or so. 540 is unconditional love, with Sainthood being 600 and up.

Wellllllll, Dr. Hawkins says he received a passing glance from an archangel during a serious bout of illness and was cured immediately. Where do archangel's reside on the scale of consciousness? 50,000!!! Remember that the scale is log, so even energy at 1,000 is way too much energy for the 3D physical body. 50,000 is incomprehensibly powerful.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Nat_Lee (12th December 2014), RunningDeer (11th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (11th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast