+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Default Re: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

Quote Posted by Joe Sustaire (here)
    I love the picture of the angel wings formed by the layered hands!
    Me to !

I wish I could have one angel from you :D

or maybe two, three, four !!!!
    We never know !

hihi... Have a great moment Joe ! who ever you are
    We are one !

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Cristian (12th December 2014), justntime2learn (14th December 2014), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), Wind (13th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    I have no photo, but have just remembered that my grandmother visiting me recently. She died over 30 years ago in her 90's, but she came in a young, lithe, golden body of light. What seemed to be wings were light coming out of her high back, and she laid down beside me and wrapped those wings of light around me. I was close to death at the time and she came and gave energy to help me live. Some would consider her an angel, an ascended being.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful story Meggings ....
    My grand father and grand mother came to visit me in dreams in the past and it was such a blessing !
    You had a precious gift fulfill with pure love ... amazing !
    xx
    We are one !

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Cristian (12th December 2014), kanishk (27th January 2015), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), Wind (13th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I have a question... what is : Gossamer thread ?
    I found this from “Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library,” by Barbara Marciniak, page 124. For more read here.

The composite of your angel is beautiful. I see the feather likenesses.

Thank you !
    Now I understand
    A litle detail but an important one for my comprehensions of the Aura reading I recived from Carol Clarke.
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 12th December 2014 at 13:16.
    We are one !

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Cristian (12th December 2014), kanishk (27th January 2015), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), Wind (13th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Underwater Angel

Last edited by Nat_Lee; 12th December 2014 at 04:47.
    We are one !

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Cristian (12th December 2014), justntime2learn (14th December 2014), kanishk (27th January 2015), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (13th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Quote Everyone has an Angel. A Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us. Its everyone of us who holds power over the world we create.
    Last edited by Cristian; 12th December 2014 at 07:06.

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

I found this from “Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library,” by Barbara Marciniak, page 124. For more read here.

The composite of your angel is beautiful. I see the feather likenesses.

Thank you !
    Now I understand
    A little detail but an important one for my comprehensions of the Oral reading I received from Carol Clarke.
    Bill Ryan had a reading from Carol Clarke after David Icke passed on her name to him. His thread is called, “Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across"

I had a reading from her two years ago. Might be time to listen to it again.

<3

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th December 2014), kanishk (27th January 2015), Nat_Lee (12th December 2014), Wind (13th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Now I understand
    A little detail but an important one for my comprehensions of the Oral reading I received from Carol Clarke.
    Bill Ryan had a reading from Carol Clarke after David Icke passed on her name to him. His thread is called, “Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across"

<3
    It is AURA I was meaning not ORA and you corrected it to ORAL .....
    oh lala words.... to complicated for me !
    We are one !

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th December 2014), RunningDeer (12th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Now I understand

<3
    It is AURA I was meaning not ORA and you corrected it to ORAL .....
    oh lala words.... to complicated for me !
    Sorry, Nat. Now that you mention it...a component of the 'oral' reading was the 'aura' reading.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd May 2021 at 23:05.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th December 2014), Nat_Lee (12th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

I have no photo, but have just remembered that my grandmother visited me recently. She died over 30 years ago in her 90's, but she came in a young, lithe, golden body of light. What seemed to be wings were light coming out of her high back, and she laid down beside me and wrapped those wings of light around me. I was close to death at the time and she came and gave energy to help me live. Some would consider her an angel, an ascended being.
    My grand father and grand mother came to visit me in dreams in the past and it was such a blessing !
    xx
    Hi Nat, just wanted to let you know that my grandmother did not come in a dream, but came into my 3D room and stood before me. I have since the late 1980's had some awesome and interesting visits in my own rooms while wide awake and fully capable of interacting with others.

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I have no photo, but have just remembered that my grandmother visited me recently. She died over 30 years ago in her 90's, but she came in a young, lithe, golden body of light. What seemed to be wings were light coming out of her high back, and she laid down beside me and wrapped those wings of light around me. I was close to death at the time and she came and gave energy to help me live. Some would consider her an angel, an ascended being.
    xx
    Hi Nat, just wanted to let you know that my grandmother did not come in a dream, but came into my 3D room and stood before me. I have since the late 1980's had some awesome and interesting visits in my own rooms while wide awake and fully capable of interacting with others.
    ok thanks for the precision but mine did came in a dream or in another dimension while I was sleeping.
    xx
    We are one !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #71
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

The dream you had would be a real occurrence, Nat, that you experienced when your physical body was asleep but your consciousness (which never sleeps) was awake and aware in a higher dimension. The only difference between the two is that I often am awake and fully functioning in 3D while in higher dimensions...I just wanted to make it clear that this is one of the abilities human beings have, of being consciously multidimensional. I intended no criticism, only clarity.

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

The dream you had would be a real occurrence, Nat, that you experienced when your physical body was asleep but your consciousness (which never sleeps) was awake and aware in a higher dimension. The only difference between the two is that I often am awake and fully functioning in 3D while in higher dimensions...I just wanted to make it clear that this is one of the abilities human beings have, of being consciously multidimensional. I intended no criticism, only clarity.
    I know
    Much much love xx
    We are one !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Meggings (12th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

We are one !

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th December 2014), kanishk (27th January 2015), RunningDeer (13th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

<3
    I forgot to say thank you for this !
    I know the thread since this is were I found her
    I have read alot of post in the thread and it convince me to have the reading.
    I'll go listen to yours with interest Thanks you Paula you are sooooooooo kind !

You are an Angel here on this forum !

Last edited by Nat_Lee; 14th December 2014 at 15:16.
    We are one !

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th December 2014), RunningDeer (14th December 2014), Wind (15th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I forgot to say thank you for this !
    I know the thread since this is were I found her
    I have read alot of post in the thread and it convince me to have the reading.
    I'll go listen to yours with interest Thanks you Paula you are sooooooooo kind !

You are an Angel here on this forum!
    Thank you for your kind words, Nat Lee.
    I meant to listen to my reading yesterday. Thanks for the reminder. FYI: I didn't upload or add notes of it on Avalon.

Below is Wind’s article called, From hypersensitivity to high sensitivity

Becoming the angel that you are

Many people are hypersensitive. They cannot stand the noise, aggression and hasty pace of modern society. Often they suffer from psychosomatic disorders and insomnia. What other folks take for granted, for example going to a family party, is quite a chore for them. Simply doing what other people consider normal often turns out a disaster for them.

As a child they are often misunderstood and under-appreciated. Because it’s hard for them to stand up for themselves and because they easily dream away, school time is tough. Building a career and becoming successful according to society’s standards often doesn’t work for them. They more or less muddle along at the fringes of society. Participating in mainstream activities is experienced as exhausting and draining. Because of all this, their self image isn’t very positive; they often feel insecure and inferior. Their thoughts are gloomy and may repeat themselves endlessly.

Of course, this image is somewhat of a caricature. Yet many people will (partly) recognize themselves in it. Let us now focus on some of the positive traits of hypersensitive people. They appreciate peace and quiet and long to live in harmony with their fellow humans. They are sensitive to beauty, especially the beauty of nature. They are very empathic and open to the spiritual. They have a rich imagination. To their own surprise, people who are in trouble are naturally drawn to them and come to them for guidance.

What is the matter with these people? The answer is that they are not (just) hypersensitive, they are highly sensitive. In fact, they are angels in disguise.

What is high sensitivity?

Every living being emits a certain vibration or aura: flowers, the sun, people, animals, plants, and also human society at large. You are highly sensitive when your vibration, your aura is more refined and delicate than the vibration of human society.

Imagine a radiant, beautiful angel descending from heaven to be born in a human body in a modern metropolis. The angel has a hard time coping with the noise, the chaos and the ugliness of the world around. Where is the serenity and beauty of nature, where are the flowers? Where is the deep inner knowing, the sense of unity with the cosmos? The angel feels shattered and alienated. The world around does not nurture or acknowledge him (or her*). The angel starts to think that there’s something wrong with him and he becomes sad and depressed. As he does not feel at home here, he withdraws and vaguely longs for another reality. The people around him consider him to be a dreamer who does not want to face the facts of life. The angel’s light diminishes. Whereas he was a high sensitive at first, he has now become a hypersensitive.

You may wonder why this angel incarnated on Earth.

Many angels are incarnate on Earth and every angel has their own motive to be here. There is however one general motive: to help Earth. Through the presence of all of these angels, human society as a whole gains in light and sensitivity. The angelic presence raises the vibration of the world. This happens especially when the angels remember who they are and when their self-confidence is restored. That’s when their light will truly shine.

Now imagine that you are such an angel.

What can you do to become radiant again, to transform your hypersensitivity into high sensitivity?

Step 1 – Realize that you are an angel

Realize that you are an angel and don’t be afraid to show it. Believe in your own light, your creative abilities and overcome your fear to show yourself. This is the first step.

How do you do this? It’s important to connect to the spiritual. See the world from a spiritual perspective, remember the timeless realm of love and beauty that you originate from and to which you belong. You have always been in touch with this subtle, ethereal reality. Now take another leap and really believe it to be there. The moment you connect with it, you also get in touch with your own inner core and start to realize who you really are. You remember that your consciousness is eternal and that it is a magnificent source of light and creativity.

The moment you feel a part of this other realm, which is your true home, the judgment that human society places on you becomes much less of a burden to you. You realize that your stay here is only temporary and that this hectic, chaotic society will disappear one day and make place for a more peaceful, harmonious and happy society. What this current society thinks of you and expects from you is not so important anymore. More important is what you are here to do, how you are going to manifest your light in this world.

By sensing your true origin, you kindle your own light. Light is creative and transformative. You will notice that your environment will start to respond to you differently. Life will flow more easily and people will take you more seriously. You have taken a fundamental first step in the transition from hypersensitivity to high sensitivity.

Step 2 – Become aware of your male energy

You are able to truly give your light to others only if you are also able to not give it. If you cannot say ‘no’ to people, your ‘yes’ has no meaning. Learning to set boundaries and to stand up for yourself is crucial. If you don’t do this, your energy flows into a bottomless pit and you will permanently feel weak and drained.

To prevent this from happening, you need to get in touch with your male energy. Many people who are inclined towards the spiritual, have a negative image of the male energy. It is associated with violence, oppression and aggression and considered to be not spiritual. As a result of this negative attitude towards the male energy, many spiritually inclined and hypersensitive people feel disempowered and unable to stand up for themselves.

The solution is to understand that there’s nothing wrong with the male energy per se; it is the imbalance between the male and the female which causes the problem. By regarding the male energy to be inferior, many people weaken their own strength. This happens particularly in sensitive women. Especially when you go through a process of spiritual growth, it is of prime importance to connect with your male energy.

As soon as you take step 1 and become more aware of who you really are, you will distinguish yourself energetically from your environment. Your light will be noticed. This will attract to you what I call energy leeches. These are people or other entities, for instance the organization you work in, who will feed themselves with your energy. They deprive you of energy without giving something back to you. If you’re not able to protect yourself in such an environment, you get stuck.

At this point, you need to use your male strength. Embrace the male part of you, your inner man, and trust him. Let him take the shape of a sword in your hand which severs the bonds between you and everything that deprives you of energy.

A common pitfall in using the sword of your male energy proficiently is the notion of equality. “We are all equal and therefore I should not distinguish myself from others, and share what I have with them.” The idea of equality is right to some extent. At the level of the soul we are equal. At the level of manifestation however we are not. Some people are more able to let their inner light shine through than others. By not acknowledging this, we give energy leeches free range. Especially people who radiate much light and who have much to give, should protect themselves. Be aware of who or what you give your energy to. Not everyone is ready to receive what you have to offer. Do not let your most precious gift be dragged down by people or organizations who do not match your vibration. Use your male energy for this purpose.

Step 3 – Realize that mother Earth is your friend

Many hypersensitive people feel resistance towards living on Earth. This resistance is partly due to the fact that they do not feel at home in modern western society. The energy of society does not match their own and they feel alienated by it. They want to leave; they subconsciously remember their spiritual heritage and long to be ‘home’ again. They want to go back to the peace and harmony of the heavenly realms, which contrast so sharply with the noise, fear, aggression and anonymity of present day human society.

Apart from this reason for feeling resistance towards living on Earth, sensitive people also have intuitions about what happened in their past lives on Earth. Often they carry memories within of war, persecution and other forms of aggression. They remember trying to be and do good on Earth and being violently rejected for it.

To overcome your resistance to being here, it’s important to distinguish between the energy of human society and the energy of Earth itself. To do so, find a beautiful spot in nature. Go there on a weekday when it’s quiet. Feel the energy there, the serenity and peace. Open your heart to this place in nature and feel all the energies present there. Apart from you there are nature spirits such as fairies and leprechauns, who work closely together with Earth. Now feel Earth itself. This is the Earth you came for, the Earth who reaches out to you and who wishes to support you. Open your heart to her energy and love.

By entering into this connection with Earth, you are able to truly take your place and shine your light in this world. You are able to change the world and make it more beautiful. There’s a place for you on Earth where you feel at home. This place will become a beacon of light that transforms the world around you.

Hypersensitive people hide for the world. Highly sensitive people radiate their light freely into it.

Step 4 – Use your female energy to become even more sensitive

Your female energy can make the difference between fearing someone and loving someone. It enables you to look behind the mask that someone’s putting on and see their vulnerability. In our hearts we are all good. God is in everyone’s heart. You can use the female energy within to become even more sensitive, to use your empathy to really understand what it’s like to be in the other person’s shoes. Understanding the other from within can help you put into perspective their hurtful remarks or offensive behavior. It may help you let go of it.

This becomes possible when the male energy inside is strong enough to protect your female side. When we are hurt by what another person says to us, we are often not hurt by the words themselves, but by our own oversensitive interpretation of those words. Often people are not out to get us, it’s more that they blurt out something which isn’t aimed at you personally. Your male energy can help you to not take things personally. Your female energy helps you feel what is really going on in the other person. By using the female gift of sensitivity, we now see a lot of lights in this dark world around us. Becoming even more sensitive, we take a step towards the heart of our fellow humans, which is often warmer and brighter than we thought. By noticing the light in the heart of the other, this light will burn stronger.

Becoming even more sensitive works in two directions: not only do you get a deeper sense of who the other person is, they also get to know you better. They feel something sensitive, warm and beautiful in you that they had not noticed before; by acknowledging the other person, they acknowledge you. This is how you start to feel at home on Earth.

To be an angel is to be balanced

Every human being gives and receives. To stay spiritually and physically healthy, we need to be in equilibrium with our environment. The flow of giving and the flow of receiving need to be balanced. The moment we radiate more of our light, make the transition from hypersensitivity to high sensitivity and become the angel that we are, the flow of giving increases. We exude a creative and beautiful light and share it with our environment, often without knowing it. The energy we put out into the world wants to come back to us in the form of (physical) abundance.

This causes problems in many sensitives. Hypersensitive people often do not believe that life can be beautiful, rich and abundant for hem. They feel it would not be right, that they are not worth it and so they block the flow of receiving that wants to come to them. Religious traditions which teach you that it’s better to give than to receive, or that it is sinful to enjoy yourself, support this line of thought. Fear and doubt keep out the natural abundance that wants to come your way.

Be attentive of this. Check for yourself if you are really open to what the universe would like to give to you, to all the love that is there for you. As long as you do not say ‘yes’ to what the universe wants to send your way, you have not truly said ‘yes’ to yourself. Say a loud and loving yes to yourself, to all of you. Accepting the flow of receiving in your life will then become natural for you.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd May 2021 at 23:06.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Meggings (18th December 2014), Nat_Lee (14th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (15th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #76
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Last edited by markoid; 14th December 2014 at 22:09.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Lunesoleil (4th December 2020), Marianne (15th December 2014), Nat_Lee (14th December 2014), RunningDeer (15th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markoid (here)

I love this picture !
    Thank you Markoid
    We are one !

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

markoid (15th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

32. Link to Post #78
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

My eye was caught by the thread title "...stories of angels". I might relate an experience had in the 1980s. I was in bed, eyes closed, listening to husband turning pages in the magazine he was going through, when suddenly I was also in another dimension. I stayed still and alert, and watched with my physical personality awareness as this experience unfolded.

In this other dimensional place I found myself being given instruction on how to operate a rather complicated piece of equipment. Its function was described to me as "A Universal Translating Device" and it had faceted crystal knobs and some complicated controls. As I was being told how to operate it, it was as though I were a teen standing on one foot, hand on hip, saying in effect, "Ya, sure, whatever..."

But then suddenly I was left alone and I realized that I WAS supposed to operate this thing. I could not, for I had not paid attention to the instruction given me. And then there arose in me some IRRITATION towards myself that I had not listened, and with that irritation energy I fell from that higher dimension fully into my physical body.

It did not end there, for I was followed into 3D by a being who appeared to my physical eyes as though it were an ARCHANGEL. It filled my room with the light of a thousand suns, and I marvelled in my physical personality that the light did not harm my eyes, and my thought was WHY did this light not hurt my eyes. The visage of this magnificent personage seemed to convey an AWE. Its beauty and perfection was beyond my ability to describe.

As soon as I saw that I had been followed back into my body in my bedroom, I bowed my head in understanding, and conveyed to this "Archangel" through some form of telepathy that I understood the reprimand, that lower energies cannot exist in the higher realms and thus, my brief irritation at myself caused me to fall.

I turned to my husband after the visitor had left and the light in the room returned to normal, and asked if he had seen the angel that had been in our room. He never responded, for of course, he had not.
    Last edited by Meggings; 14th December 2014 at 23:35.

33. Link to Post #79
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

I love this picture !
    Thank you Markoid
    Thanks Nat Lee. It is my own artwork, so I love that you love it
    Last edited by markoid; 15th December 2014 at 08:52.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Nat_Lee (15th December 2014), RunningDeer (15th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    I love this picture !
    Thank you Markoid
    Thanks Nat Lee. It is my own artwork, so I love that you love it
    Cool !
    So you draw ?
    You have a wonderful gift !
    We are one !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast