+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Default Re: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

I have another angel story for you !

In my life I had two people who randomly asked me if they could take me as a model to make an angel.

First one around 1983 and he was an unknown painter I have met in a flee market in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
    He was making a demonstration about a powder that you put on carpets before vacuuming...
    I don't know why I got interested in that kind of stuff but I asked questions about it and before leaving he told me something like this: ''I found your face looking like an angel. You are so beautiful.''
    He explained to me that he was a painter who paints angels and takes real models. He gave me his card and told me he would pay me 50$ to use my face in one of is painting.
    I arranged to go at is studio with my mom and he started to draw the basic lines before painting !
    I left without seeing the first drawing ....
    I went back to get paid and I saw the unfinished but promising painting ... he never called me back and I wish one day I'll see it somewhere !

The other synchronicity was in 2005 or 2006 ...
    I'm a singer so at this time I had a Myspace page and one day a guy just asked me if I could send him some pictures of myself I liked by email to draw me as an angel.
    So I sent those from shows and shooting I did in 2003 in preparation of my CD launch and promotion shows:

Live in Kola Note, Montreal, Canada, November 2003.

Live in Kola Note, Montreal, Canada, November 2003.

Picture taken around september 2003 from a shooting in preparation for my album released in June 2003.

He did two drawings of me before drawing the angel... Here is the first drawing

And here's the unfinished Angel .... He couldn't finish it for a reason I don't remember but I asked him If I could have the first drawings ....

The artist name is Brian ''The angel Maker'' from Canada.

As I'm writing this, I notice that I had two people in my life who did draw me as an angel but never finished it !!!
    Maybe I was an unfinished angel at the time ? hihi....
    Now I feel ready as ever to accomplish my mission of Love and inspiration on earth so maybe soon or later another artist will show up and will finish a wonderful work of art !
    hihi.... My thoughts

Have a lovely day !

NatLee
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 15th December 2014 at 18:30. Reason: correcting my english and typing errors
    We are one !

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Caren (16th December 2014), Cristian (16th December 2014), Flash (16th December 2014), joeecho (16th December 2014), kanishk (28th January 2015), markoid (15th December 2014), Meggings (18th December 2014), Pilgrim (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (15th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (17th December 2014), xidaijena (27th September 2015), ZooLife (19th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: We all need an angel sometimes ! Here put all the pictures and stories of angels that you find beautiful :)

In a fallen dark world an angel is nearly blinding to the senses.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    That is cool how he worked to capture you angel essence in a drawing.

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Glossary of this thread with links to the different stories and theories.

Page 1 to 5

Stories of Angels from:

NatLee

RunningDeer

childs hood end

Meggings

Meggings

Meggings

Aspen

Theories from:

Conk by Dr. David Hawkins

Synchronicity from:

Roisin

Earth Angel

Nat_Lee
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 19th December 2014 at 05:53.
    We are one !

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), Earth Angel (16th December 2014), joeecho (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Skyhaven (16th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Last edited by Nat_Lee; 17th December 2014 at 05:33.
    We are one !

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), joeecho (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Skyhaven (16th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), ZooLife (19th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

will share this here ...

My Angel ~ Gabriel

Lamb

Last edited by giovonni; 16th December 2014 at 20:13.

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    will share this here ...

My Angel ~ Gabriel

Lamb

[/CENTER]
    Thank you !
    I have listen to the song yesterday morning and it was a good day !
    You were part of it !

We are one !

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

giovonni (18th December 2014), ZooLife (19th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #88
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

I just remembered another angel story. I had a sketch of these beings from the 10th dimension, but cannot find it in my computer, so will just post the words of the story that really happened. May it lift you up, as it did me when I read these words:

"I ask about the lovely silent Beings I met this August. I was asleep at night in a cabin at the top of Georgian Bay, and awoke to see a silent white Being standing motionless in front of me. I got up out of my physical body and travelled behind this Being. We skimmed over the surface of Georgian Bay water. It was night time and I saw the moonlight and starlight sparkling on the waves below me as I flew. We picked up speed and travelled very fast – we may have gotten into Lake Huron, or perhaps just deeper into Georgian Bay.

"We slowed down in front of a grouping of other identical white Beings, and the one who had summoned me joined them. There were perhaps five or six. And then they began before me a swooping, interweaving dance over the surface of the open water. It was similar in a way to the slow and sinuous dance that the crystal dolphins did before me a few years back, that you said was in the 8th dimension.

"I felt honoured by this. I had been summoned by them. Could you tell me who they are, what the dance represents, and why it all happened?"

COSMIC AWARENESS: "That these are The Guardians, those who come from ninth dimension reality. But this is somewhat erroneous, for they are from ninth, they touch tenth, they inhabit seventh. Therefore, it is more accurate to say that they come from that level of consciousness that allows them to manifest in spirit form to you, when you have reached certain levels of your own conscious awareness, as you had in August this past summer.

"That these Beings are part of that which is the family of the Essenes, for they are The Guardians of the Golden Order of Dawn, at the advanced and highest level of that Order, the Essenes being part of the Order of the Golden Dawn, the Golden Rainbow. That these Beings are also part of that which is your highest level of consciousness from which you stem. They are part of the tenth dimension, the ninth, the eighth, and the seventh, and that they reach down when there are those who are reaching up, as you did on this occasion.

"They are often around you in the sense that when you need their guardianship, their protection, their knowledge, their wisdom and information, that you can call to them and ask for He who guided you to make himself manifest. Their true identity is beyond gender, beyond masculine or feminine. But they are powerful, and as powerful Beings of consciousness, often are viewed in a masculine way. That they do indeed work with you daily, and constantly, but not in the conscious waking state... They ARE family, they are YOUR family, you are part of THEIR family.

"And the dance that you were shown and given was the Dance of Life, the Dance of Celestial Life, of the highest levels of conscious awareness, where the joy and bliss allow the forms of consciousness that are from those levels to respond to the energies and vibrations of God and of the Celestine Order of consciousness.
    That this Dance of Life could be called many, many things. It could be called the Dance of the Spheres, the Dance of God Consciousness, the Dance of the Divine. But the importance is, that by partaking in this Dance, that Life Itself is energized and creation... It is a Dance of Creation as well. It is a powerful expression of the desire to create life itself, and in the dance it is a type of mating dance – this Awareness is faltering here with the words, for it cannot be understood in the physical ways humans understand mating and making love – it is something of a Celestine nature. But in the joy of expression, expressing themselves in this Dance, it is a dance that does also CREATE energies of Life for all beings to experience and partake in.

"Again, these concepts are extremely difficult in some ways to express, for in this dance, All Life is created and indeed nurtured. The energies released through this joyous dance of life and creation filters through the many levels and layers of consciousness, right down into physical consciousness. And as it is not understood by the majority that life is energy, frequency and vibration, there is no appreciation by those who are of a physical nature but are asleep, that there are other levels of creative energies that contribute to the maintenance of this physical reality, and allow life to continually re-create itself in a continuous manner."

(CA continues: ) "The Song of Life, the Song of Creativity indeed runs in each and every being, and that when an individual is born, the Song of Life runs the deepest and is the strongest. That is why a child is so full of life - why an innocent babe is so wondrous to those who see it, for that child is the purest expression of this creative dance, this capturing of the life force at the highest levels, expressing itself into this bundle of joy and innocence.

"That most are indeed affected to see the child, or to see children in their natural state. But unfortunately, as you well know, a dumbing down process begins and the Song is submerged in deep regions of the soul that lies within the body, as layer upon layer of physical training and socialization and even that which could be called brain-washing is applied to that innocent expression of Divine joy and love, that which is the energies of these Beings who visited you.

"That it was an honour to partake in that Dance of Life, but it was an honour earned. It was not simply bestowed on you randomly, but through your own life journey, your own dance of life many times IN that life journey, earned you the right to meet with them in the way you did. And they would be only too happy to meet with you again. You need only call them and ask again to fly with them and to dance with them. Is this clear?"
    Last edited by Meggings; 18th December 2014 at 03:25.

13. Link to Post #89
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Attachment 28295This is by the young artist, Akiane, painted when she was 10 years old. I find I had saved it in my computer in spring 2007, so she would have painted it before that.

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    I just remembered another angel story. I had a sketch of these beings from the 10th dimension, but cannot find it in my computer, so will just post the words of the story that really happened. May it lift you up, as it did me when I read these words:

"I ask about the lovely silent Beings I met this August. I was asleep at night in a cabin at the top of Georgian Bay, and awoke to see a silent white Being standing motionless in front of me. I got up out of my physical body and travelled behind this Being. We skimmed over the surface of Georgian Bay water. It was night time and I saw the moonlight and starlight ...

... And they would be only too happy to meet with you again. You need only call them and ask again to fly with them and to dance with them. Is this clear?"
    Is this your own experience or a story you are telling ?

This is so wonderful !

Thank you for this and here, an angel for you my friend :

We are one !

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), Ulyse30 (24th December 2014), ZooLife (19th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

GOOD NIGHT

Last edited by Nat_Lee; 18th December 2014 at 05:31.
    We are one !

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

joeecho (21st December 2014), Meggings (21st December 2014), Ulyse30 (24th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), ZooLife (19th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I LOVE THIS ONE because trees are my favorites !

We are one !

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

joeecho (21st December 2014), Ulyse30 (24th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), ZooLife (19th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #93
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, this is my experience Nat-Lee. Thank you for the angel picture.

Thank you for this and here, an angel for you my friend :

[/QUOTE]

21. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), joeecho (21st December 2014), Nat_Lee (19th December 2014), Ulyse30 (24th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

It is great to see the angel pictures and stories. Thought I would share that I have not seen them, but have heard and smelled them. Once a lady travelled to the home church I was attending about 15 years ago. She travelled all the way from California to Northern Alberta to teach us to pay attention to messages in dreams and to be open to waking visions. We sang hymns and then prayed and asked for visions. While we were praying I thought heard the rustling of a wings, it seemed like large wings and I also smelled a beautiful perfume. I made a mental note to ask the speaker what brand of perfume she was wearing as it did not give me a headache as they usually do and I thought my husband might like it too. She told me she never wears perfume and she said it probably had to do with the angel that travels with her, that many people had smelled this perfume.

In recent months I have talked to children about their spiritual beliefs as a way to connect them with strengths and resources to heal from trauma and some believe in angels and I have told them how I thought angels protected me at times in my life and that they probably had guardian angels too. It has happened several times that there will be a beautiful scent in the room shortly after these conversations. I thought maybe I was imagining it but adults have commented on it too. One little boy placed angel figures in his sand tray and I commented on it. When he left there was a scent of sweetgrass or sage in the room and his mother said that medicine people had said that sage was a special colour for him and that sweetgrass had been used in the ceremony. The scents seem to differ. Maybe it is because they are the scent of the children's special angels? This has only happened a handful of times. It just happened yesterday with a ten year old boy who was doing a drawing about Xmas and I asked him about his beliefs and asked him if he believed in angels. For some reason I felt prompted to ask him if he had ever seen one. He said shyly, "yes I have but I have never told anyone about it. It was only for a second that I saw one in my room and the he was quite tall and all in white with big wings and he had blond hair." He seemed slightly embarrassed about his story. A moment or two later I again smelled a perfume odor and it wasn't like any of the smells I had smelled before. The little boy smelled it too and we went around and searched the room to check if there was any other source of the smell, like two unlit candles I had. I think it was a big encouragement to this boy. He had a big smile on his face when he noticed the perfume smell. It only lasted a few moments. It is as if the angels are giving a sign of their approval we are having conversations about them. Sometimes the smell has lingered until the next morning and parents bringing their children have commented on it.
    Last edited by Aspen; 21st December 2014 at 16:13.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

joeecho (19th December 2014), kanishk (10th January 2015), Meggings (21st December 2014), Nat_Lee (19th December 2014), Ulyse30 (24th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Last edited by Nat_Lee; 21st December 2014 at 13:30.
    We are one !

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

joeecho (21st December 2014), Ulyse30 (24th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), ZooLife (23rd December 2014)

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

28. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

In 'reality' Angels have wings but otherwise they have no need for them.

We all have wings but when ready, will not need them.

29. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

I remember as a child being impressed by the guardian angel image with two children on an old bridge. I was raised in a home where we never attended church so it was a new concept for me. I can't seem to figure out how to load an image. When I do I will post it! http://asset.zcache.ca/assets/graphics/s.gif
    Last edited by Aspen; 21st December 2014 at 16:31.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

joeecho (21st December 2014), Nat_Lee (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (22nd December 2014), ZooLife (23rd December 2014)

31. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  8.6 KB here is the angel!
    Last edited by Aspen; 21st December 2014 at 16:34.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

joeecho (21st December 2014), Meggings (21st December 2014), Nat_Lee (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (22nd December 2014), ZooLife (23rd December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast