United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: John Lash's Kalika war party

Code:
    j
    Quote Posted by Hanson (here)
    Quote Posted by donk (here)
    As long as there’s hierarchies (inequality), it’s fallacy to speak of “rights”. Those “above” on the pyramid have the MEANS to determine the “rights” of those “below”.
    I tripped over this one. I see it in just the opposite way. As long as there are hierarchies (inequalities), it will be necessary to speak of rights. Those oppressed by the inequalities will be the ones to desire equal rights. If you can do away with the hierarchies and the inequalities, then there is no need for anyone to speak of rights.

Free will means whatever a conscious being chooses is "good".
    Lost me here too. I thought free will is the freedom to choose. Although everyone appears to have the freedom to choose, not everyone chooses what others consider "good". I'm not even convinced that the person choosing always thinks his choice is "good" from his own perspective.

Speak of rights all you want, but be honest about it.

If an other puts a gun to your head and pulls the trigger, what can you tell of me rights? Your right to bear arms? Your right to reside in that meat bag? The other rights you believe you're entitled to?

And If the choice being made at the point of decision materializes and that trigger is pulled, that choice was good to that other, at that moment...or it wouldn't have been made.

Your emotional attachment to any of these ideas doesn't make them less true. Telling ourselves lies about them does not serve us

PS: I'm doing my best to learn how to "rid the hierarchies" & inequalities
    Last edited by donk; 8th January 2015 at 04:13.

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

"taking responsibility for our own behavior and stopping the dynamics we are contributing to"

Bingo. This is all that matters. Well said.
    Last edited by RUSirius; 8th January 2015 at 07:09.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

donk (8th January 2015), MikeW (10th January 2015), PurpleLama (8th January 2015), sandy (9th January 2015), Shezbeth (10th January 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Posting from my phone, so please forgive dropping a link without excerpts, but I think this accurately describes what humanity faces, and what KWP would be engaging.http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04...s-and-hybrids/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

RUSirius (8th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

If the Aeon Sophia is the creator of human life in this neck of the galaxy, having come from our pure and benevolent to humanity (it is her creation after all) galactic core….can we suppose EVERY galaxy has a set of Aeons?

Can we can marry the Annunaki to the Sophianic myth by imaging that some other Aeon created a more-quickly evolving race outside of its Plemora…and the inhabitants of that galaxy achieved inter-galactic travel?

Seems to me that each galaxy would have an Aeonic myth, if there’s anything to ours…or this rock really is a super-special, one-in-infinite miracle. Isn’t it easier to imagine any archons or invaders were from some different galaxy/aeon?

I can picture a defeated Humphrey Bogart lamenting: Of all the plemoras, in all the galaxies, in all the universe, she walks into mine.

…and even IF our “enemies” are from some other galaxies (or anomalies of our creator), I still can’t imagine killing them is ever the answer,…at least not to me, at the moment. I just see this as valid a tacit as "shock & aweing" Baghdad to win the war on terror....

7. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

I can picture a defeated Humphrey Bogart lamenting: Of all the plemoras, in all the galaxies, in all the universe, she walks into mine.

…and even IF our “enemies” are from some other galaxies (or anomalies of our creator), I still can’t imagine killing them is ever the answer,…at least not to me, at the moment. I just see this as valid a tacit as "shock & aweing" Baghdad to win the war on terror....[/QUOTE]

Here's looking at you, Donk.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Post:

donk (9th January 2015), eaglespirit (21st February 2015), PurpleLama (9th January 2015), RUSirius (10th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015), Shezbeth (10th January 2015), ulli (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

If an other puts a gun to your head and pulls the trigger, what can you tell of me rights? Your right to bear arms? Your right to reside in that meat bag? The other rights you believe you're entitled to?
    How about the right to live? If you reverse the roles, wouldn't the unarmed man always believe in his own mind that he has the right to live?

And If the choice being made at the point of decision materializes and that trigger is pulled, that choice was good to that other, at that moment...or it wouldn't have been made.
    And if you reverse the roles, the one being killed would not agree the choice was good.

Reversing the roles is really the key to understanding "rights". Confucius say, "What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others." Isn't that where the concept of rights comes from?

10. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

He can believe in it all he wants. You can believe it all you want.

In the reality I live in, your beliefs, no matter how strongly you feel entitled to them, wouldn't really matter. Im not trying to argue, it's just the best I can describe the reality I find myself in.

I wish I could consider my life to be something I'm entitled to...it just seems to me it's never really been a "right" (no matter how bad I wish it was)

I understand rights to be something we are entitled to. I believe free will makes very little in this universe fall in that category.

We confuse "rights" with "ideals"
    Last edited by donk; 10th January 2015 at 00:57.

11. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

If the Aeon Sophia is the creator of human life in this neck of the galaxy, having come from our pure and benevolent to humanity (it is her creation after all) galactic core….can we suppose EVERY galaxy has a set of Aeons?

Can we can marry the Annunaki to the Sophianic myth by imaging that some other Aeon created a more-quickly evolving race outside of its Plemora…and the inhabitants of that galaxy achieved inter-galactic travel?

Seems to me that each galaxy would have an Aeonic myth, if there’s anything to ours…or this rock really is a super-special, one-in-infinite miracle. Isn’t it easier to imagine any archons or invaders were from some different galaxy/aeon?

…and even IF our “enemies” are from some other galaxies (or anomalies of our creator), I still can’t imagine killing them is ever the answer,…at least not to me, at the moment. I just see this as valid a tacit as "shock & aweing" Baghdad to win the war on terror....
    Yes, I've been thinking about this also. Funny. I don't have any answers yet though.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

donk (10th January 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Best post I have read in ages, Donk. You are really on to something here.
    It is this type of thinking which makes us all so special,
    and why the rest of the universe is curious about humanity.

There is nothing as fulfilling and encouraging as seeing signs of real growth in each others ideas.
    Questioning the myths of the past, and toppling the statues of earlier myth makers when a new mythy idea strikes us,
    that's what we here ought to be doing.
    And after destroying their outdated myths, still have the generosity of heart to spare their lives.
    You deserve a hug for that post, a "thank you" wasn't enough.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (11th January 2015), Bingo (10th January 2015), donk (19th January 2015), eaglespirit (21st February 2015), RUSirius (10th January 2015), sandy (12th January 2015), Shezbeth (10th January 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015), Wind (10th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

In the reality I live in, your beliefs, no matter how strongly you feel entitled to them, wouldn't really matter.
    This is quite fascinating. I assume, by reversing roles, you would also apply that directly to yourself, as in "In the reality I live in, my beliefs, no matter how strongly I feel entitled to them, don't really matter."

I understand rights to be something we are entitled to. I believe free will makes very little in this universe fall in that category.
    But beliefs don't matter in your reality, right?

We confuse "rights" with "ideals"
    Maybe rights are our highest ideals.

16. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Absolutely.

I'm jus saying we lie to ourselves that they are "rights".

Maybe it's just semantics? I'm fairly certain we share the same ideals, what we'd think would be nice if they were truly "rights".

I spend a lot of time examining how emotionally attached I am to those ideas. I actively work toward realizing (& helping others to realize) them...but they are not literally "rights" as free will gives others the ability to take them or impose on them.

17. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

...but they are not literally "rights" as free will gives others the ability to take them or impose on them.
    Is it correct to say free will "gives others the ability to take them or impose on them"? I would say free will plays only a minor role. More important players than free will are inequality, power, force, greed, lack of compassion, unkindness, lack of empathy, lack of shame, irresponsibility, guile, arrogance, and ego. I bet I left some out, too.

18. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

The first sentence I agree with completely.

It's that second idea I (no longer, definitely used to) agree with. I don't think they are human, I think some other's free will was used to trick us into believing all that is human nature...that it comes from within who we really are. These days I'm really thinking that's the big lie.

And even if it wasn't forced in us somehow, it has now become the lie we base too many decisions...changing that is the change we need to be as humans

19. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Absolutely.

I'm jus saying we lie to ourselves that they are "rights".

Maybe it's just semantics? I'm fairly certain we share the same ideals, what we'd think would be nice if they were truly "rights".

I spend a lot of time examining how emotionally attached I am to those ideas. I actively work toward realizing (& helping others to realize) them...but they are not literally "rights" as free will gives others the ability to take them or impose on them.

Well, I do believe human beings, incarnated souls, whatever, do have certain rights. I have a path to follow. I have a right to follow it to the best of my ability. No one has the right to impede my ability to do so, but since this is a free will universe, some have chosen to take the OPTION of imposing on my path, and the path of others. In response, we all have the right to fight back.

by any means necessary.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Aspen (16th February 2015), Bingo (11th January 2015), donk (11th January 2015), RUSirius (11th January 2015), Shezbeth (11th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

I don't think they are human, I think some other's free will was used to trick us into believing all that is human nature...
    That's a possibility. Another possibility is that there is great variability in humans, and some variations have such divergent qualities that most would say such people are not human. Serial killers come to mind. Many of our government leaders are serial killers of a different color, yet we rally behind them in our ignorance, erroneously thinking they are as human as we are.

22. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

I am VERY happy to see that John Lash's Kalika War Party is being discussed here. I am familiar with spiritual warriorship, both group and solo, as well as magical practices and shamanic journeying. I listened to Lash's interview on Red Ice Radio and one of the first things that came into my mind was: "I hope Avalonians have a go at this!". I have a huge respect and love for the dear souls at Project Avalon.

To "get" the essence of what Lash is suggesting, you can't come at it from a left brained, cerebral, ego-based perspective. There are many dear spiritual souls currently incarnated here on earth who will categorically reject what Lash is suggesting because their version of spiritual reality makes it impossible to comprehend astral warriorship. Those types of souls will not play a role in the current game. They will stand on the sidelines as the battle for terrestrial existence is being played out. It is as simple as that.

From a left brained, logical, ego-based perspective, I do have "issues" with Lash's plan, especially with his categorical rejection of GLBT people. I was disappointed that he felt the need to codify homophobia into his KWP. Sad.

BUT from a broad perspective, the shamanic warrior in me rejoices that someone actually had the guts to bring this plan out into the public. You see, I know for a fact that unseen forces are playing a profound role in the affairs of this living earth. Currently, those unseen forces are using black sorcery (lets just call it that for simplicity sake) to poison the water, the air, the soil, the food supply and every other possible aspect of reality that supports life. Anyone with a clue knows this. And yet who is doing anything about it?

Are the world's politicians doing anything to stop it? Nope, the world's politicians are giving us nothing but empty platitudes as they happily take campaign donations from the multinational corporations that are sytematically and deliberately wreaking havoc on earths ecosystem.

No living ecosystem = no life.

God bless John Lash for having the balls (yikes, am I allowed to say that on PA??) to come out publicly and do what he is doing. And God bless those precious souls who take up the standard and fight to keep this blessed mother, our living ecoystem, Mother Gaia - ALIVE.

Because if we permit her to be poisoned in the name of corporate profit, we all die.
    Last edited by northstar; 19th January 2015 at 00:08.
    The 'rebellion' of the Mind, having the Mind run the show, is the Luciferian rebellion of wanting to leave Love-Christ-Heart behind and create a universe without the 'pesky feeling of the heart' holding it back
    ~ Tobias Lars

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Aspen (16th February 2015), Christine (28th January 2015), donk (19th January 2015), karelia (19th January 2015), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2016), Sean (19th January 2015), StandingWave (21st February 2015), william r sanford72 (19th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

According to Robert Lifton, there are 8 psychological themes that identify cults and other totalistic systems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought...gy_of_Totalism

If "'Kali Ma says, “Either you are party to my supernatural magic, or you are rubble.'" is not a match for number 8, Dispensing of Existence, then I don't know what is.

In other words, here is a man, John Lash, who on the one hand tells us to beware of the archons and others who use fear tactics, and yet on the other hand, there he is, trying to frighten people into joining his "party". Janus-faced, indeed.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Chester (9th March 2016), Jean-Marie (20th February 2015), OopsWrongPlanet? (15th February 2020), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015)

26. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

For me, the problem is not that Lash says to fight violence with violence. For me, the problem is that he dispenses with the existence of those who do not want to join his party, per Lifton's criteria of cults and other totalistic systems http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought...gy_of_Totalism Kind of like "making you an offer you can't refuse", a la Mafioso behavior. Because he is saying "join me or die", which I find unethical, astoundingly coercive and repulsive.

Not only that, but any claims that they have killed someone with magic have to be taken on faith! Say that some big-time marauder drops dead and Lash claims his magic is what did it? How could you prove it? Or if Lash tapes a video of the ritual and the target drops dead. Well, so what? No one can prove that the ritual killed the marauder. In other words, you would have to take it on faith that it was the ritual that caused the death. I forget which old-time patriarchal nut-job said (paraphrasing) "I believe it because it is absurd.", but that is what Lash wants you to do with his Kalika war party shamanic warriorship. He wants you to believe the absurd.

Btw, "Kali Ma says, 'Either you are party to my supernatural magic, or you are rubble.'” is also something that has to be taken on faith. Talk about "the tyranny of beliefs"!!! You have to believe that John Lash speaks for the Goddess. How many people have claimed to speak for a deity, and look where that has gotten us!
    Last edited by Selkie; 21st February 2015 at 01:00.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Chester (9th March 2016), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selene (21st February 2015), Sierra (22nd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st February 2015)

28. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

This is an email John lash sent out to his email list(which I'm on) a few weeks ago:

Warriors in the Line of Beauty,

The world cannot be the same after this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTouhUSbCik

http://kalikawarparty.org/strike/

The challenge of the Kalika warriors, backed by lethal intention directed against psychopaths and the enemies of life, can change life on this planet in a way nothing else can. You don't have to believe it. Don't ask me to prove it. You have to prove it to yourself. That is the only way it becomes real and affects change across the world.

Does the Lethal Strike work? Practice it until it does. Like anything else you do, it works depending on the time and determination you put into it. Practice the technique of cording first, so that you are at ease with it. Then rig a cording for the Strike. As you do it, be mindful of how much rage is throbbing around the planet, how many others want to see the end of the enemies of life, and understand that you also draw upon that collective force of rage when you execute a Strike. You are not alone with this sacred anger. You hold it and aim it for those who cannot. You are the instrument of Kali's revenge: the beauty that kills.

Practice it and as you do so, imagine what happens to the world when it succeeds. Even just once. Starting today, the odds change. As more and more warriors do the strike, the odds of one warrior succeeding improve exponentially. Imagine what happens when just one individual succeeds, and the success comes to be known to the world at large. Imagine what happens then. There is your future.

The nagual provides the blueprint for the Party, advisement on tactics and strategies, and the methods of Kalika magic for love and war, sexual and martial. The counterstrike is an ongoing process... No one gets to be spoonfed with answers in this undertaking. You co-create the KWP through your own genius and courage, by collaboration. It thrives on your initiative, your personal power. Buddy up and go for it! AMOR FATI.

Always remember the premises of this adventure, the origin and purpose of the planetary warrior class:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARqABVANzA

Coming next: The Kalika Tantra Vow: "In intend love, war, and magic..."

in the rush of the Dreaming Attention

at the tip of Kurukulla's arrow

zag

John Lashs apparently thinks he's Darth Sidious..

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selene (21st February 2015), Sierra (22nd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st February 2015)

30. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

I watched the video of the "lethal strike". What Lash is doing is playing on the "target's" superstitions and atavistic fears and the "warrior's" narcissistic desire for power, and he is prompting and encouraging you to become delusional.

"Magical warriors" are sitting on the sidelines just as much as anyone else. What Lash is doing is giving them the illusion that they are taking action, when in fact they are not. When people feel helpless and powerless, they always revert to magical thinking. Lash knows this full well, and is exploiting it for his own ends. You say that people don't have to believe it. But that is not true. Ask yourself: would you even be thinking of doing it if you didn't believe it will work? Why else are you doing it, on a lark? Do you summon up every once of rage and fury for a lark, or because you believe what you are doing will work?

What will happen is that as you go deeper and deeper into this magical thinking, you will start to get ideas of reference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_o...s_of_reference

Because ideas of reference are the way you will "prove" to yourself that this so-called "magic" from the so-called "nagual" is working. You will have only the delusion that the your (or anybody else's) strikes are working, because the strikes cannot be proven in actual fact.

But what happens when the targets keep laughing all the way to the bank, for years to come? If you rig a cording for a strike today, and the nail turns and the sinker drops tomorrow, but the target doesn't die for a year or two or 10 or 20, does that still count as success? How do you gauge your successes and your failures? How do you know when you have become proficient with the strike, with no way to actually know?

For me, if I were to do a strike, the target would have to die instantly, the very instant the sinker touches the ground. If not, it is not magic. If the sinker hits the ground and the target continues to live for even a day, then it is not magic that killed him, it is just dumb luck. I would still be glad that he is dead, but I would not attribute the death to the strike.

Lash says that his "magic" is actually Gaian physics. But that is just a belief, too. So whether you see it or not, the whole enterprise is predicated on belief. On nothing but belief.

And btw, I highly recommend that you read The Structure of Magic, by Bandler and Grinder. You don't even have to read the whole book. Just reading the Preface should be enough, if you are intelligent.

p.s. A gnostic is one who knows. As a gnostic, I would want to know that my strikes were working, not just believe it. Lash is encouraging his followers to become believers. Believers in him and his "magic".
    Last edited by Selkie; 21st February 2015 at 14:32.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

3(C)+me (21st February 2015), Bill Ryan (21st February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Chester (9th March 2016), Gardener (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Sierra (22nd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast