Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Prince Andrew and the Left Hand of the Devil

1. Link to Post #161
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 times in 643 posts

Default Re: Prince Andrew and the Left Hand of the Devil

The Prince and the Left Hand of the Devil

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th January 2022 at 17:54. Reason: added the video title

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

avid (30th January 2022), Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Hermoor (4th February 2022), Kryztian (30th January 2022), Le Chat (4th February 2022), lisalu (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), pueblo (4th February 2022), Reinhard (4th February 2022), Spiral (30th January 2022), wondering (4th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Bearing this in mind, lo and behold a tremendously unexpected and baffling outburst happened in the UK parliament a couple of days ago.

Prime Minister Johnson actually called out the Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer for sweeping the Savile abomination under the carpet! Live on tv in the House of Parliament!!

Since then the main media (propaganda) outlets are trying to throw Johnson under the bus whilst also going to great lengths to cover up for Starmer.

It's disgraceful, biased garbage from the propagandists, quite possibly because the Queen's mob are having kittens about it and having to cover up the cover up again just when they thought it had slunk away in to the long grass for good!

The look on Mogg's face tells us all we need to know. He knows Starmer was up to his eyebrows in this filth and a very raw nerve has just been struck.

The Johnson outburst throws up so many more questions than answers. First of all, good on him (never thought I'd ever say that).

As PM, why didn't Johnson play this card earlier, relaunch the investigation and have Starmer and associates on toast? Every decent human being would do that and the PM has the powers to do that, doesn't he?

Because the Queen's mob would have kittens about it, that's why. A proper investigation would lead to the gates of Buckingham Palace, having knocked on some of the biggest doors in the land along the way too.

So why on Earth did Boris re-open a can of worms like that, especially at a time when the Queen's favourite son is also in the headlines again for all the wrong reasons?

What is Boris supposed to say when he next meets the Queen?

"I know Andrew is in a tight paedo spot right now. And Charles and Philip were best buddies with Savile for decades, the same Savile you awarded a knighthood to. Then you knighted Starmer too for covering up all the Savile business. But really, your Maj, I simply couldn't help myself. I care about the kids so much!"

Jeez. I can't fathom it. At all. The top politician in the land is supposed to protect the heinous crimes of those at the top of the social tree, isn't he? It would appear to be a kamikaze move which makes no sense whatsoever.

He is establishment to his rotten core, yet appeared to potentially throw a lot of them to the wolves with his outburst and himself too.

So weird. Opinions anyone?

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), christian (5th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), fifi (5th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), jaybee (5th February 2022), Kryztian (4th February 2022), lisalu (4th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), onawah (4th February 2022), pueblo (4th February 2022), Reinhard (4th February 2022), RunningDeer (4th February 2022), Satori (5th February 2022), skogvokter (7th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), ulli (4th February 2022), wondering (4th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

That's incredible Hermoor!! I would say he acted out of spontaneous desperation to save his soul, akin to Hunter Biden "losing" his laptop with all that incriminating evidence.
    The danger is that he will regret it and revert to his previous criminal position, as Biden appears to have done.
    But perhaps it will stick since he went so public with it, though Brits may be reeling from so much truth all at once.
    Something Clif High should take note of, and see if it fits in with any of his recent predictions.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th February 2022 at 07:08.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), fifi (5th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), Hermoor (4th February 2022), jaybee (5th February 2022), Kryztian (4th February 2022), lisalu (4th February 2022), Mari (5th February 2022), mountain_jim (10th February 2022), pueblo (4th February 2022), RunningDeer (4th February 2022), skogvokter (7th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), wondering (4th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

I think it is a contrived show, my instinct is Boris is giving us a double-cross; nothing will escalate from this, Boris isn't telling us anything new.

I'm too suspicious of his wife, ...I bet Boris is very closely handled.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), jaybee (5th February 2022), mountain_jim (10th February 2022), onawah (5th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Boris's outburst clearly shows he is on the ropes, that's a last cards trick if ever there was one.

As for the Queen, is she really still alive ?

I very much doubt it tbh.

As for Charles, he's always been weak and it wouldn't be that hard to push him out via his links to peedos, it would also fit the globalists plan to get the royal family out of play as anything significant too,

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), jaybee (5th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), mountain_jim (10th February 2022), onawah (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    Bearing this in mind, lo and behold a tremendously unexpected and baffling outburst happened in the UK parliament a couple of days ago.

Prime Minister Johnson actually called out the Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer for sweeping the Savile abomination under the carpet! Live on tv in the House of Parliament!!

Since then the main media (propaganda) outlets are trying to throw Johnson under the bus whilst also going to great lengths to cover up for Starmer.

It's disgraceful, biased garbage from the propagandists, quite possibly because the Queen's mob are having kittens about it and having to cover up the cover up again just when they thought it had slunk away in to the long grass for good!

The look on Mogg's face tells us all we need to know. He knows Starmer was up to his eyebrows in this filth and a very raw nerve has just been struck.

The Johnson outburst throws up so many more questions than answers. First of all, good on him (never thought I'd ever say that).

As PM, why didn't Johnson play this card earlier, relaunch the investigation and have Starmer and associates on toast? Every decent human being would do that and the PM has the powers to do that, doesn't he?

Because the Queen's mob would have kittens about it, that's why. A proper investigation would lead to the gates of Buckingham Palace, having knocked on some of the biggest doors in the land along the way too.

So why on Earth did Boris re-open a can of worms like that, especially at a time when the Queen's favourite son is also in the headlines again for all the wrong reasons?

What is Boris supposed to say when he next meets the Queen?

"I know Andrew is in a tight paedo spot right now. And Charles and Philip were best buddies with Savile for decades, the same Savile you awarded a knighthood to. Then you knighted Starmer too for covering up all the Savile business. But really, your Maj, I simply couldn't help myself. I care about the kids so much!"

Jeez. I can't fathom it. At all. The top politician in the land is supposed to protect the heinous crimes of those at the top of the social tree, isn't he? It would appear to be a kamikaze move which makes no sense whatsoever.

He is establishment to his rotten core, yet appeared to potentially throw a lot of them to the wolves with his outburst and himself too.

So weird. Opinions anyone?

wow... I'm only just catching up with all this - thank you for this post -

My initial reaction / opinion is Boris is fighting for his political life and Starmer is done... I had not heard about his active role in helping to keep Savile from prosecution before and neither had most of the British Public, I suspect -

I have said elsewhere that Boris is a Globalist Mole (and I added albeit a half hearted, or very crafty one) but he isn't enough of one to let his political enemies destroy him - and the real deal deep Globalist Mole... Starmer has been outed... plus one has to wonder what else 'they' have on him (Starmer) - blackmail~wise...

Oh my golly gosh - Boris has opened up a can of worms and it's anyone's guess where all this will lead at the moment..

Why, for instance are his top Aids so keen to protect Starmer... are they, particularly Munira Mirza, deep state plants who have been in position for years... the others I need to look into further but one of them is said to have sent the email about bringing booze to the party during lockdown - that one could have done that deliberately to frame the PM when the time came and they launched the Partygate thing -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60253231

Quote But policy chief Munira Mirza quit over the PM's false claim that Labour leader Sir Keir failed to prosecute Savile when he was director of public prosecutions, and his refusal to apologise.

In a scathing resignation letter, Ms Mirza - who worked alongside the PM for 14 years - described the his comments about Savile as "scurrilous".
    What the hell...she is speaking more like a Starmer supporter than a Johnson one... why the hell is she so bothered especially as Starmer could be up to his neck in the pedophile circles... at the very least he helped keep Savile's crimes under wraps and so is responsible for the abuse that followed when Savile carried on, safe in the knowledge he was protected..

The BBC and all the other Fake Media... will be scrambling around doing damage limitation - trying to protect the Globalist's chosen one.... Sir Keir Starmer... who they had earmarked for taking Britain / England right down the Authoritarian Road....

I think that no one dared let Savile be prosecuted and he had to die before it all came out for fear of what he would say... who he would expose...

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Mari (5th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), mountain_jim (10th February 2022), skogvokter (7th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I think it is a contrived show, my instinct is Boris is giving us a double-cross; nothing will escalate from this, Boris isn't telling us anything new.

I have thought this as well... that Carrie (like some other partners of high profile politicians) could be a handler...

But maybe if she is... having two children has softened her commitment to the 'cause' and strengthened it to the husband... ???
    Last edited by jaybee; 5th February 2022 at 09:57.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Why, for instance are his top Aids so keen to protect Starmer... are they, particularly Munira Mirza, deep state plants who have been in position for years...
    and here is the answer...re Munira Mirza

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60257702
    Quote Ms Mirza, sometimes known as "Boris's brain", is far from being a lifelong Conservative, having once been a communist activist.
    I suspect she was given the option to resign or be fired...?
    Though why they let a communist activist infiltrate so deeply is another important question...that could point to extensive infiltration of the civil service and other bureaucracies -
    Last edited by jaybee; 5th February 2022 at 10:49.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

I have thought this as well... that Carrie (like some other partners of high profile politicians) could be a handler...

But maybe if she is... having two children has softened her commitment to the 'cause' and strengthened it to the husband... ???
    That's how you and I and other decent people think ...and it could be you are right, but I'm reluctant to invest good faith and assume the best with that club. Instead I assume they are trying to win our trust to be able to double cross us again. Saville related information is not news, nothing will change, nobody learnt anything new. They are getting better at saying what we want to hear imo

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Mari (5th February 2022), onawah (6th February 2022), skogvokter (7th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

The person's name at the beginning of the title of this thread isn't the "main-event" of the ongoing narrative being played out in the MSM and an American courtroom.......... Or is the dead American paedophile, we all know that this went much, much, higher up the pyramid of power. This whole thing is merely interference being ran by the very powerful family of said "name".......... He is essential collateral damage to distract from an even bigger, far, far more disgusting scandal, a scandal so big that it would threaten the very existence, purpose and future of the powerful family.

The disgraced, deceased "entertainer/abuser" was also at the heart of this scandal, very, very, much so........... But it's beginnings stem back a generation to the next seat-holders childhood.

I apologise for the woolly language, but I have had to learn to be very careful around this topic because those concerned will, and do, exercise extreme prejudice to keep these things from the cold-light of day.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (7th February 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Mari (5th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), onawah (6th February 2022), skogvokter (7th February 2022), snoman (5th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Boris Bashing & the Assange Factor
    February 9, 2022
    by Jonathan Cook
    https://consortiumnews.com/2022/02/0...1An2jccCoqHtHE

(Twitter posts embedded in the article which were not included here)

“Why is Boris Johnson making false claims about Starmer and Savile?” runs a headline in the news pages of The Guardian. It is just one in a barrage of indignant recent stories in the British media, rushing to the defense of the opposition leader, Sir Keir Starmer.

The reason? Last week the British prime minister, Boris Johnson, blamed Starmer, now the Labour Party leader, for failing to prosecute Jimmy Savile, a TV presenter and serial child abuser, when his case came under police review in 2009. Between 2008 and 2013, Starmer was head of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS). Savile died in 2011 before he could face justice.

Johnson accused Starmer, who at the time was director of public prosecutions, of wasting “his time prosecuting journalists and failing to prosecute Jimmy Savile.”

The sudden chorus of outrage at Johnson impugning Starmer’s reputation is strange in many different ways. It is not as though Johnson has a record of good behavior. His whole political persona is built on the idea of his being a rascal, a clown, a chancer.

He is also a well-documented liar. Few, least of all in the media, cared much about his pattern of lying until now. Indeed, most observers have long pointed out that his popularity was based on his mischief-making and his populist guise as an anti-establishment politician. No one, apart from his political opponents, seemed too bothered.

And it is also not as though there are not lots of other, more critically important things relating to Johnson to be far more enraged about, even before we consider his catastrophic handling of the pandemic, and his raiding of the public coffers to enrich his crony friends and party donors.

Jumping Ship

Johnson is currently embroiled in the “Partygate” scandal. He attended – and his closest officials appear to have organized – several gatherings at his residence in Downing Street in 2020 and 2021 at a time when the rest of the country was under strict lockdown. For the first time the public mood has shifted against Johnson.

But it was Johnson’s criticisms of Starmer, not Partygate, that led several of his senior advisers last week to resign their posts. One can at least suspect that in their case — given how quickly the Johnson brand is sinking, and the repercussions they may face from a police investigation into the Partygate scandal — that finding an honorable pretext for jumping ship may have been the wisest move.

[Related: The Skimpy Partygate Report https://consortiumnews.com/2022/02/0...ygate-report/]

But there is something deeply strange about Johnson’s own Conservative MPs and the British media lining up to express their indignation at Johnson’s attack on Starmer, a not particularly liked or likable opposition leader, and then turning it into the reason to bring down a prime minister whose other flaws are only too visible.

What makes the situation even weirder is that Johnson’s “smears” of Starmer may not actually be smears at all. They look like rare examples of Johnson alluding to — admittedly in his own clumsy and self-interested way — genuinely problematic behavior by Starmer.

One would never know this from the coverage, of course.

Here is The Guardian supposedly fact-checking Johnson’s attack on Starmer under the apparently neutral question: “Is there any evidence that Starmer was involved in any decision not to prosecute Savile?”

The Guardian’s answer is decisive:

“No. The CPS has confirmed that there is no reference to any involvement from Starmer in the decision-making within an official report examining the case.

Surrey police consulted the CPS for advice about the allegations after interviewing Savile’s victims, according to a 2013 CPS statement made by Starmer as DPP.

The official report, written by Alison Levitt QC, found that in October 2009 the CPS lawyer responsible for the cases – who was not Starmer – advised that no prosecution could be brought on the grounds that none of the complainants were ‘prepared to support any police action’.”

That’s a pretty definite “No,” then. Not “No, according to Starmer.” Or “No, according to the CPS.” Or “No, according to an official report” — and doubtless a determinedly face-saving one at that — into the Savile scandal.

Just “No.”

Here is The Guardian’s political correspondent Peter Walker echoing how cut and dried the corporate media’s assessment is: “[Starmer] had no connection to decisions over the case, and the idea he did emerged later in conspiracy theories mainly shared among the far right.”

So it’s just a far-right conspiracy theory. Case against Starmer closed.

But not so fast.

Given Savile’s tight ties to the Establishment — from royalty and prime ministers down —and the Establishment’s role in providing, however inadvertently, cover for Savile’s pedophilia for decades, it should hardly surprise us that the blame for the failure to prosecute him has been placed squarely on the shoulders of a low-level lawyer in the Crown Prosecution Service. How could it be otherwise? If we started unpicking the thorny Savile knot, who knows how the threads might unravel?

Sacrificial Victim

Former Ambassador Craig Murray has made an interesting observation about Johnson’s remark on Starmer. Murray, let us remember, has been a first-hand observer and chronicler of the dark arts of the Establishment in protecting itself from exposure, after he himself was made a sacrificial victim for revealing the British government’s illegal involvement in torture and extraordinary rendition.

As Murray notes:

“Of course the Director of Public Prosecutions does not handle the individual cases, which are assigned to lawyers under them. But the Director most certainly is then consulted on the decisions in the high profile and important cases.

That is why they are there. It is unthinkable that Starmer was not consulted on the decision to shelve the Savile case – what do they expect us to believe his role was, as head of the office, ordering the paperclips?”

And of the official inquiry into Starmer’s role that cleared him of any wrongdoing, the one that so impresses The Guardian and everyone else, Murray adds:

“When the public outcry reached a peak in 2012, Starmer played the go-to trick in the Establishment book. He commissioned an ‘independent’ lawyer he knew to write a report exonerating him. Mistakes have been made at lower levels, lessons will be learnt… you know what it says. Mishcon de Reya, money launderers to the oligarchs, provided the lawyer to do the whitewash. Once he retired from the post of DPP, Starmer went to work at, umm,…”

Yes, Mischon de Reya.

Starmer & Assange

Murray also notes that MPs and the British media have resolutely focused attention on Starmer’s alleged non-role in the Savile decision — where an “official report” provides them with cover — rather than an additional, and far more embarrassing, point made by Johnson about Starmer’s behavior as director of public prosecutions.

The prime minister mentioned Starmer using his time to “prosecute journalists.” Johnson and the media have no interest in clarifying that reference. Anyway, Johnson only made it for effect: as a contrast to the way Starmer treated Savile, as a way to highlight that, when he chose to, Starmer was quite capable of advancing a prosecution.

But this second point is potentially far more revealing both of Starmer’s misconduct as director of public prosecutions and about the services he rendered to the Establishment — the likely reason why he was knighted at a relatively young age, becoming “Sir” Keir.

The journalist referenced by Johnson was presumably Julian Assange, currently locked up in Belmarsh high-security prison in London as lawyers try to get him extradited to the United States for his exposure of U.S. war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq.

At an early stage of Assange’s persecution, the Crown Prosecution Service under Starmer worked overtime — despite Britain’s official position of neutrality in the case — to ensure he was extradited to Sweden. Assange sought political asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy in London in 2012, when Starmer was still head of the Crown Prosecution Service. Assange did so because he got wind of efforts by the Americans to extradite him onwards from Sweden to the U.S. He feared the U.K. would collude in that process.

Assange, it turns out, was not wrong. With the Swedish investigation dropped long ago, the British courts are now, nearly a decade on, close to agreeing to the Biden administration’s demand that Assange be extradited to the U.S. — both to silence him and to intimidate any other journalists who might try to throw a light on U.S. war crimes.

The Italian journalist Stefania Maurizi has been pursuing a lengthy legal battle to have the CPS emails from Starmer’s time released under a Freedom of Information request. She has been opposed by the British Establishment every step of the way. We know that many of the email chains relating to Assange were destroyed by the Crown Prosecution Service — apparently illegally. Those would doubtless have shone a much clearer light on Starmer’s role in the case — possibly the reason they were destroyed.

The small number of emails that have been retrieved show that the Crown Prosecution Service under Starmer micro-managed the Swedish investigation of Assange, even bullying Swedish prosecutors to pursue the case when they had started to lose interest for lack of evidence. In one email from 2012, a CPS lawyer warned his Swedish counterpart: “Don’t you dare get cold feet!!!.” In another from 2011, the CPS lawyer writes: “Please do not think this case is being dealt with as just another extradition.”

Arm Twisting

Again, the idea that Starmer was not intimately involved in the decision to arm-twist Swedish prosecutors into persecuting a journalist — a case in which the U.K. should formally have had no direct interest, unless it was covertly advancing U.S. interests to silence Assange — beggars belief.

Despite the media’s lack of interest in Assange’s plight, the energy expended by the U.S. to get Assange behind bars in the U.S. and redefine national security journalism as espionage shows how politically and diplomatically important this case has always been to the U.S. — and by extension, the British Establishment.

There is absolutely no way the deliberations were handled by a single lawyer. Starmer would have closely overseen his staff’s dealings with Swedish prosecutors and authorized what was in practice a political decision, not legal one, to persecute Assange — or as United Nations experts defined it, “arbitrarily detain” him.

Neither Murray nor I have unique, Sherlock-type powers of deduction that allow us to join the dots in ways no one else can manage. All of this information is in the public realm, and all of it is known to the editors of the British media. They are not only choosing to avoid mentioning it in the context of the current row, but they are actively fulminating against Boris Johnson for having done so.

The prime minister’s crime isn’t that he has “smeared” Starmer. It is that — out of desperate self-preservation — he has exposed the dark underbelly of the Establishment. He has broken the elite’s omerta, its vow of silence. He has made the unpardonable sin of grassing up the Establishment to which he belongs. He has potentially given ammunition to the great unwashed to expose the Establishment’s misdeeds, to blow apart its cover story. That is why the anger is far more palpable and decisive about Johnson smearing Starmer than it ever was when Johnson smeared the rest of us by partying on through the lockdowns.

Scorched-Earth Tactic?

Look at this headline on Jonathan Freedland’s column for The Guardian, visibly aquiver with anger at the way Johnson has defamed Starmer: “Johnson’s Savile smear was the scorched-earth tactic of a desperate, dangerous man.”

A prime minister attacking the opposition leader — something we would normally think of as a largely unexceptional turn of political events, and all the more so under Johnson — has been transformed by Freedland into a dangerous, scorched-earth tactic.

Quite how preposterous, and hypocritical, this claim is should not need underscoring. Who really needs to be reminded of how Freedland and the rest of the media class — but especially Freedland — treated Starmer’s predecessor, Jeremy Corbyn? That really was a scorched-earth approach. There was barely a day in his five years leading the Labour Party when the media did not fabricate the most outrageous lies about Corbyn and his party. He was shabby and unstatesmanlike (unlike the smartly attired Johnson!), sexist, a traitor, a threat to national security, an anti-Semite, and much more.

Anyone like Freedland who actively participated in the five-year campaign of demonization of Corbyn has no credibility whatsoever either complaining about the supposed mistreatment of Starmer (a pale shadow of what Corbyn suffered) or decrying Johnson’s lowering of standards in public life.

We have the rightwing populist Johnson in power precisely because Freedland and the rest of the media relentlessly smeared the democratic socialist alternative. In the 2017 election, let us recall, Corbyn was only 2,000 votes from winning. The concerted campaign of smears from across the entire corporate media — and the resulting manipulation of the public mood — was the difference between Corbyn winning and the Tories holding on to power.

Corbyn was destroyed — had to be destroyed — because he threatened Establishment interests. He challenged the interests of the rich, of the corporations, of the war industries, of the Israel lobby. That was why an anonymous military general warned in the pages of the Establishment’s newspaper, The Times, that there would be a mutiny if Corbyn ever reached 10 Downing Street. That was why soldiers were filmed using an image of Corbyn as target practice on a firing range in Afghanistan.

Johnson’s desperate “smears” aside, none of this will ever happen to Starmer. There will be no threats of mutiny and his image will never be used for target practice by the army. Sir Keir won’t be defamed by the billionaire-owned media. Rather, they have demonstrated that they have his back. They will even promote him over an alumnus of the Bullingdon Club, when the blokey toff’s shine starts to wear off.

And that, it should hardly need pointing out, is because Sir Keir Starmer is there to protect not the public’s interests but the interests of the Establishment, just as he did so conscientiously when he was director of public prosecutions."

Jonathan Cook is a former Guardian journalist (1994-2001) and winner of the Martha Gellhorn Special Prize for Journalism. He is a freelance journalist based in Nazareth. If you appreciate his articles, please consider offering your financial support.

This article is from his blog Jonathan Cook.net.

The views expressed are solely those of the author and may or may not reflect those of Consortium News.

Tags: Boris Johnson Craig Murray Crown Prosecution Service Jeremy Corbyn Jimmy Savile Jonathan Cook Jonathan Freedland Keir Starmer Partygate smears The Guardian
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (11th February 2022), Bald (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (10th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Mari (13th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th February 2022), mountain_jim (10th February 2022), skogvokter (12th February 2022), Spiral (16th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

This has appeared in the British press.

Prince Andrew was 'creepiest massage client and asked X-rated questions', claims physio
    Massage therapist Emma Gruenbaum claims she had six sessions with Prince Andrew in 2005 and he would always try to "overstep the line", including asking her inappropriate questions

Emma Gruenbaum, 50, said the Duke of York would often ask about her love life and tried to hug her at the end of sessions, held in Royal Lodge, Windsor Great Park.

She claimed she swore at the Queen's second son, 61, after he made a comment about her bum and after another remark told him: "It’s none of your f***ing business."

It comes as Andrew's legal team claimed his sex-case accuser Virginia Giuffre - who alleges he forced her to have sex when she was underage - "may suffer from false memories".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...lient-26200324
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

avid (11th February 2022), Bill Ryan (11th February 2022), ClearWater (15th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Hermoor (11th February 2022), Kryztian (11th February 2022), Mari (13th February 2022), Mike (11th February 2022), mizo (15th February 2022), mountain_jim (15th February 2022), onawah (15th February 2022), skogvokter (12th February 2022), Spiral (15th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

Andrew settles out of court - shame I was hoping to see him done!

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-an...claim-12542826

Prince Andrew and his accuser Virginia Giuffre have settled out of court over her civil sex assault claim filed in the US, according to court documents.

Last edited by mizo; 15th February 2022 at 16:21.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

avid (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (15th February 2022), ClearWater (15th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (17th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), Kryztian (15th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th February 2022), meat suit (15th February 2022), mountain_jim (15th February 2022), onawah (15th February 2022), skogvokter (20th February 2022), Spiral (15th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #174
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Andrew settles out of court - shame I was hoping to see him done!

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-an...claim-12542826

Prince Andrew and his accuser Virginia Giuffre have settled out of court over her civil sex assault claim filed in the US, according to court documents.

This is damage limitation. He was probably ordered by the senior members of the Family to settle, as it just would not be the done thing to have this sleaze hanging over him and the rest of them during the Platinum celebrations this year. It makes him look as guilty as hell, to be sure, but he's been thrown on the bonfire here, to take the spotlight away from The Firm.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

avid (17th February 2022), Bald (16th February 2022), Bill Ryan (16th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), haroldsails (17th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), mizo (16th February 2022), mountain_jim (17th February 2022), skogvokter (20th February 2022), Spiral (16th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (17th February 2022), Bald (16th February 2022), Bill Ryan (16th February 2022), Bluegreen (16th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Harmony (18th February 2022), haroldsails (17th February 2022), Mari (18th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th February 2022), meat suit (16th February 2022), mountain_jim (17th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), skogvokter (20th February 2022), Spiral (16th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

A damning 3-minute montage from Sky News Australia, which has been critical of Prince Andrew for a very long time.

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (17th February 2022), Ewan (12th January 2023), Franny (17th February 2022), Harmony (18th February 2022), haroldsails (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), kudzy (17th February 2022), Le Chat (17th February 2022), Mari (18th February 2022), mountain_jim (17th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), onawah (17th February 2022), Satori (17th February 2022), skogvokter (20th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022), Yoda (17th February 2022)

33. Link to Post #177
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 times in 643 posts

British comedian rips Prince Andrew's TV interview to bits and nice contradictiory evidence at the end that really makes andrew's statements look ridiculous...

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bald (20th February 2022), Bill Ryan (20th February 2022), ClearWater (23rd February 2022), Ewan (12th January 2023), Hermoor (20th February 2022), Le Chat (20th February 2022), Mari (23rd February 2022), mountain_jim (20th February 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Inside the court case that ended in the humiliation of Prince Andrew
    1,393,174 views Feb 20, 2022
    60 Minutes Australia
    4.17M subscribers

"Not all pictures tell a thousand words. This one tells so many more. We’ll never know for sure, but it’s also probably worth about $20 million. That’s the reported price Prince Andrew will pay Virginia Guiffre to settle a very disturbing legal case against him. She says when she was 17 she was trafficked to the Prince by the paedophile businessman Jeffrey Epstein, ably assisted by his sex-offender partner, Ghislaine Maxwell. Despite that photo, Andrew denies ever meeting, let alone having sex with Ms Guiffre, but he’s been so discredited, these days it’s difficult to believe anything the disgraced royal says."

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd February 2022), ClearWater (23rd February 2022), Ewan (12th January 2023), Hermoor (23rd February 2022), Mari (23rd February 2022)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UNTOUCHABLE - Jimmy Savile documentary by Underground Films & Shaun Attwood Podcast 283
    383,598 views Premiered May 4, 2022
    Shaun Attwood
    693K subscribers

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1501569
    Last edited by onawah; 6th June 2022 at 23:22.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th June 2022), Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Ewan (12th January 2023), Kryztian (6th June 2022), mountain_jim (6th June 2022), pueblo (6th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Prince Harry: The 60 Minutes Interview
    60 Minutes
    1.87M subscribers
    Jan 8, 2023

"Prince Harry and Anderson Cooper speak in the royal’s first American television interview about his new memoir, “Spare.”

(This isn't about Andrew, obviously, but Harry comes across as surprisingly sincere, imho, and it may give some good insights into what actually has been going on within the family (irrespective of Andrew), and the price celebrity pays for constantly being a target of the paparazzi.
    Camilla is certainly portrayed by Harry as the evil stepmother, which I don't doubt at all, and the disappointment he feels toward his father is apparent in one revealing moment. )
    Last edited by onawah; 12th January 2023 at 18:51.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), ClearWater (12th January 2023), Ewan (12th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast