+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Origin of Ritual Human Sacrifice

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default The Origin of Ritual Human Sacrifice

Wrote an article on the origins of ritual sacrifice... Simon Parkes also testifies reptilians being behind sacrifice of humans(and animals).

Full Article:
    The Origin of Ritual Human Sacrifice

My life could be seen as a sacrifice, so I'm well aware of such realities. I have had limited experience with Draconian Extraterrestrials and Draco AI,... during one conversation I was told that my entire life was to be a sacrifice due to my soul's nature and other variables. Basically for having a nature that naturally opposes corrupt systems and false gods, I have been chosen as a sacrifice. They do not like little humans meddling in their environments of control and sacrifice.

Blood sacrifices are an undeniable part of human history. Anytime a group or person sacrifices a being to the "Gods", the true source is Reptile Extraterrestrials as the 'Gods'. Reptilian extraterrestrials are the source of these notions in mankind's society and past cultures. There may have been rewards for being a good minion at times for Draco acolytes.

The good die young. In my view the person commonly known as Jesus(if he existed) was a blood sacrifice if he indeed died on a crucifix, not some act to die for our sins...
    Quote "How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look." -Bob Marley
    Bob Marley was another sacrifice I believe but that was more covert. One of my defining experiences with Draco reptilian extraterrestrials was when I was contacted telepathically by one while I walked by a church. I remember it vividly, he said "Be too ambitious, end up there" with a focus on the crucifix. This world has had so many sacrifices of what some might term "Light Warriors" or just good people who end up in high positions. Princess Diana was a reptilian sacrifice. 9-11 was a blood sacrifice. John Lennon was a blood sacrifice. Bob Marley was a blood sacrifice. Jesus was a blood sacrifice(if he existed and was indeed crucified). Martin Luther King was a blood sacrifice. Numerous Popes of the past issued orders forbidding the study of nature, and instructed "Good christians" to kill those who study nature... Such was a blood sacrifice as well in my view... We have had no shortage of human sacrifice on earth...

Starseeds are one of the favorite things to sacrifice for Dark ETs and inherently, the cabal. Starseeds had a way of ending up on a crucifix, or burnt at the stake for things like healing with herbs or opposing the false doctrines of religion... I theorize that a majority if not all older souls on earth are starseeds.

War is within the agenda of the rulers of this world for many reasons. One of those reasons being a blood sacrifice from what I have been conveyed telepathically.

Certain reptile ETs do not like cute creatures, or human babies(or humans in general mostly, minus the ones who follow their agenda). A certain reptilian I spoke to had tendencies to want to sacrifice/torture/kill anything very cute, or human. Their nature is very different than ours. I can only imagine the amount of suffering caused by these reptilian races. It has got to be immense.

I was conveyed telepathically that reptile ETs have set up ritual sacrifice on many undeveloped worlds, so it is not just ours. I find the sacrifice of animals or humans as abominable. I see it as an abuse of life, and it should be eradicated from our society in my view...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...sacrifice.html

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (10th January 2015), Cidersomerset (10th January 2015), Deega (10th January 2015), Evaflys (16th January 2015), justntime2learn (10th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (10th January 2015), Mandala (10th January 2015), raregem (10th January 2015), Sophocles (10th January 2015), Spirithorse (10th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: The Origin of Ritual Human Sacrifice

Doesn't the origin of anything start with "Source" or "God". Can the buck stop anywhere else?

I guess it could be said that when our universe was created there were two extremes (polarities). So maybe there are actual archetype beings that represent each extreme. And Lucifer, Satan, Devil or the Reptillians are all the same expressions of the polarity of evil/negativity.

Ritual human sacrifice is simply pure evil...

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Going a step further, beyond the ritual sacrifice, is what happens to the energies released by such evil activities. There are high souls, beyond angelic levels, who descended to take bodies on earth, who have worked, still work, to purify the energies for Gaia and her lifeforms.

The evil rituals performed leave their etheric marks in the form of black symbols, or sigils, that act as containers of that dark energy. These take varying forms, and each is LINKED INTO an energy line of earth, for being thus inserted they pollute the transference of pure life-giving energy. Invariably the rituals take place on an energy line for this purpose. Princess Diana, JFK, and others I know not of, were on major ley lines.

I have flown in etheric body over countless pyramids on earth - most especially the step-sided ones in central America, and have removed these black sigils. My personality that at times is aware of the work another portion of myself is doing, noted with mild interest that these black symbols take many forms - such as a black stick figure laid out in death, and other such "evil appearing" forms. These sigils were inserted in the golden-light energy lines of each pyramid - there were many many such black devices in each pyramid.

I have also flown high above the 3D dimension, following energy lines to higher dimensions that bring life-giving energies down into Gaia and her lifeforms. I have been surprised within my personality to see this, how high the sources that feed life here. Over a year ago I flew high along golden energy lines through many dimensional levels and paused in what seemed to be 10th dimension to watch unfold what I knew was a FOREGONE CONCLUSION. I searched my computer to find what I'd written of this, and share it here. I share so that you KNOW work has been, is being, done to reinstate the purity of life here:

"I was looking at many levels of the grid through many hours and I went up very, very high, and what I want to describe delighted me. I saw an angelic being with a face of molten gold, contending with a black writhing dragon. And it was a foregone conclusion that the dragon would fall away, but still there was a wrestling and a contending. Every now and then the Light of God as molten gold would shine from the face of this white angelic being, which had four wings, two wings up and two wings folded over the body. And then I saw the black dragon fall away out of my field of vision."

I witnessed the actual disengaging of dark forces being released from the gridwork for planet earth. At the time I examined the writhing dragon closely and saw no glint of light, no red eyes - it was pure black, and it was very active as though it were in its death throes.

My post is to offer further understanding of the reason for the ritual sacrifice spoken of in this thread. Of course, removing those souls of great light is an added bonus to the controllers.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I wonder if the idea of self sacrifice being a noble thing is part of the programming? For example in the archetypal stories the beautiful young virgin that is sacrificed to the dragon is often persuaded that her act of self sacrifice is a special thing, an honour. I think, similarly, many people believe that sacrificing oneself is better than not sacrificing ones self and so as a consequence people believe, in general, that it is better to do things the long hard way. For example, sacrificing ones self in order to raise your children. Of course I believe raising my children was one of the most important things I did while here on earth, but I am beginning to understand that it is not always necessary to suffer in the process. In other words, it okay to enjoy yourself along the way and not deprive oneself of all joy.

I agree Omniverse, that the idea of blood sacrifice and human sacrifice runs very deep in many cultures on earth and it makes sense what you say - that it goes back to the reptilians and Dracos and their need for it.

As a therapist, one of the most difficult things to teach traumatized people is the idea that they are worthy of self care, that it is not selfish to take time and effort to care for oneself. It is okay to take time to be alone, too have a good meal, to get enough sleep - healthy forms of self love. I believe that it is the programming about self sacrifice being a noble thing that has made living in balance, living in the moment with flow and joy so difficult for humans on earth.
    Last edited by Aspen; 10th January 2015 at 16:04.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Deega (10th January 2015), Evaflys (16th January 2015), Meggings (10th January 2015), spiritwind (10th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Aspen, you are absolutely right. Self-sacrifice is an archetype. Mankind is changing its focus on what archetypes guide it. You can see from reflecting on this, how SUBTLE is the change that turns something from purity into perversion. That is how the controllers have worked through the ages, subtly perverting truth so that the masses cannot quite put their finger on what feels not right.

Add to this the subtle perversions of our health through things engineered to "dumb us down" so that we do not have the time or energy or mental clarity to reflect, and you see clearly the modus operandi. We must return to being thinking beings, applying our discernment and logic on things around us. We do this by first protecting our health, our mind and bodies, and those of our children and fellowman. This raises the collective unconsciousness that forms the reality we exist in. This is the way to the new earth - one raising self, then another, then another, so that together we all rise higher to see more clearly and to act for good.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Human Sacrifice, teaching of young people by terrorism in the Middle East, that it's an honour to kill oneself in trying to kill as many "infidels" as possible, is another example of how, a powerful group of people can use young innocence to do such horrible (sacrifice) acts of war!

I started reading the "Protocols of Zion", in the 3 article of the 1st Protocol, it is said "Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare".

Lately, we are witnessing sacrifices done unto people by extremist group, it's the expression of "power" over people, install fear such that they may do whatever they want!

The deterrent to these horrible acts lays with Education! Also, it might be interesting that Public School has a course in "Spiritual Values", where "one" person constitutes "All" of the persons, including the different components said "Spiritual". This at least would give to everyone the importance of respect to one another, it would build a solid culture where the notion of "Sacrifice" may get out of the psyche of people, hopefully!

The best to everyone.
    Last edited by Deega; 12th January 2015 at 00:41.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Evaflys (16th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Omniverse, how long do we have to put up with those negative Dracos and ET's? I really want to see them get their @sses kicked already!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Omni (11th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Human sacrifice can be traced back to the old Lyrians Arus and Jehav , ET's that demanded blood and death for disobedience ... they had strict rules , they even killed their 200 sub-leaders for creating a codex , mating with earth mankind creating a new life form with a short life span ... When Arus found out the sub-leaders fled the planet and some were caught and killed ... It's why we were placed of the outer rim of a small galaxy , to hide us from the over-lords ... if you have time to read it , the contact report #9 gives the last 50,000 years of Earth history and explains the arrival of Pelegon, Arus , Jehav and their strict rule over Earth ... http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...ntact_Report_9
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (10th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I think you raise a very good point, OP.

For a few years, I've been following the coincidence of minors committing mass murders, etc. premeditated crimes seemingly 'beyond their years',

and wondering from a ESP researcher's perspective if in some rare cases, children who are compromised by stress, i.e. the breakup of the family or peer pressure/popularity struggles at school (yuck), are not compromised by 'external entities'/'extraplanar entities' --

most "modern people" don't believe in possession but a complete, holistic view of the world that acknowledges persistent 'coincidences' across culture and time, includes the possibility of life beyond the grave, and worse, the possibility that said life (or unlife!) can reach out and affect impressionable children.

this is one of the reasons some parents over shelter their kids, shutting out tv and crappy music, choosing their friends and watchdogging every extra-curricular... to those people I would caution, isolation can also paradoxically lead to possession.

altho I don't use the Ickian terms popular here, I am a true believer in what common folk would label "supernatural", and have been following these 'social media' slayers and minor attention whore killers, wondering what kind of Pandora's box we really opened with the advent of the net.

much as the 90 percent of Avalon has a mostly decent community experience while online here, there are places and factions in the world where the young people are misled, corrupted, turned angry and violent.

much like a plant or even a dog, a human being is easily shaped and conditioned.
    whether the rose has a thorn or a sweet smell depends on the garden.

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Likely this post won't change anything, but for the record I always cringe at this habitual use of the word sacrifice. Sacrificing implies a noble act and giving a benefit up for some greater good. No murder is a sacrifice, nor is getting rid of something you don't want. As we try to change for the better, if cleaning up this aspect of language would start to make any difference I sure wish the term 'ritual murder' would start to replace the word sacrifice when applicable.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Omni (11th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Likely this post won't change anything, but for the record I always cringe at this habitual use of the word sacrifice. Sacrificing implies a noble act and giving a benefit up for some greater good. No murder is a sacrifice, nor is getting rid of something you don't want. As we try to change for the better, if cleaning up this aspect of language would start to make any difference I sure wish the term 'ritual murder' would start to replace the word sacrifice when applicable.
    Sacrifice's meaning depends on how you are using the word. It is one of those words that have multiple meanings. According to dictionary.com and google I am using the word correctly when saying ritual sacrifice. Murder doesn't cover the concepts like the words 'ritual sacrifice' do.

Quote Posted by Definition
    Sacrifice
    noun
    the offering of animal, plant, or human life or of some material possession to a deity, as in propitiation or homage.
    the person, animal, or thing so offered.
    the surrender or destruction of something prized or desirable for the sake of something considered as having a higher or more pressing claim.
    the thing so surrendered or devoted.
    a loss incurred in selling something below its value.

Also called sacrifice bunt, sacrifice hit. Baseball. a bunt made when there are fewer than two players out, not resulting in a double play, that advances the base runner nearest home without an error being committed if there is an attempt to put the runner out, and that results in either the batter's being put out at first base, reaching first on an error made in the attempt for the put-out, or being safe because of an attempt to put out another runner.
    verb (used with object), sacrificed, sacrificing.
    to make a sacrifice or offering of.
    to surrender or give up, or permit injury or disadvantage to, for the sake of something else.
    to dispose of (goods, property, etc.) regardless of profit.
    Baseball. to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a sacrifice.
    verb (used without object), sacrificed, sacrificing.
    Baseball. to make a sacrifice:
    He sacrificed with two on and none out.
    to offer or make a sacrifice.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sacrifice
    Last edited by Omni; 11th January 2015 at 04:46.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Omniverse, how long do we have to put up with those negative Dracos and ET's? I really want to see them get their @sses kicked already!
    I'm not sure. I'd estimate 50-200 years before things change(some may disagree, i guess time will tell). IF TPTB had their way we would become a fallen angel race... I don't think that is in the cards though, I don't think they would have asked me to incarnate here(or my volunteering) if humanity was to end up as a fallen angel race.

+ Reply to Thread