+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

First we must learn about wildlife supression than maybe, we can figure it out what is it going on manupilation,/supression base.

"Protection of human life, both dominion and civilians, is first priority. Since 1995, when arriving on a scene, a dominion crew will establish safety zones and escape routes, verify communication is in place, and designate lookouts (known in the U.S. by the acronym LCES, for lookouts, communications, escape routes, safety zones). This allows the dominion to engage a fire with options for a retreat should their current situation become unsafe. Although other safety zones should be designated, areas already burned generally provide a safe refuge from fire provided they have cooled sufficiently, are accessible, and have burned enough fuels so as to not reignite."
    Love and Hope

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Bill Cooper isn't alive, Alex Jones is... His ranting is not just my cup of tea. And no one, I mean no one gets to see the Bohemian grove just like that without any connections. I do like Icke much more since he seems sincere although I don't really follow him these days, but most of the "normal" people out there still think that he is a total nutcase, when it comes to Jones they think that he is x10 ranting nutcase who should be put to some mental asylum with the rest of us truthers.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

3(C)+me (19th January 2015), Aspen (19th January 2015), Mike (21st January 2015)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

I think Alex Jones is legitimate, i have been watching him for years and yeah he might rant on a bit and can be sometimes egotistical, but so what? are we in the business of spreading the truth and trying to awaken ourselves and others or are we just going to keep pissing on each other because we don't tick all the boxes of what we perceive as normal or whatever, he has done more to awaken Americans than most, and yeah his style might not resonate with some people and put them off, but ask yourself the question is the information he is providing valid or not?

And i think pelotas means Testicles...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

3(C)+me (19th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (20th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

No one can be accused of serving 2 masters if the proof is simply that he believes in conspiracies but also earns a living discussing them. That is ostensibly ridiculous. I simply mean that if a person is deemed to be making a living following his passion and he enjoys what he gets paid to do, it should be seen as a sign of success. Alex is not always right but has done more to wake people up than most. How else is he supposed to run a website, keep a small staff, produce and deliver a radio program without earning money? He has to eat. He deserves a roof over his head and some financial security. His bombastic personality and loud mouth tactics are the keys to his success. If he went off the grid or stopped taking donations or stopped charging for his information than he would have long ago disappeared.

Our very own Bill Ryan and his former partner Kerry Cassidy also took donations to travel around the world and do interviews. They made numerous requests for money along the way. Were they serving two masters? Of course not. I wish they had more success and more popularity and perhaps we would be getting more interviews from them. The bottom line is it still costs money to live and even more if you have as large a platform as Alex Jones does.

Now tell Gandalf to stop banging his staff!

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Quote Posted by Karma Ninja (here)
    I think Alex is sincere but he is often wrong. As are we all, he is guided by his own thoughts and agenda. I also think he has been poking around this world so long he has gone a little crazy. I think it happens to the best of us at times. I personally haven't spent much time watching him in the past few years but I still come across his vids and watch every once in a while. Alex Jones may be in it for the money but he is genuinely trying to pass along new truths.Who can blame a guy for trying to get paid following his passions.
    "Who can blame a guy for trying to get paid following his passions."

You can not serve 2 masters at the same time.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Fox (22nd January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), skuzzy (23rd January 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)

I have long wondered about Alex Jones, especially after hearing what William Cooper had to say about him in a video made years ago. After Bill Cooper described how Alex Jones had greatly exaggerated the Y2K event and had stirred up fear unnecessarily, I started to notice how his angry approach fed the fear. It is his approach! He sells his products based on fear. This video exposes more lies about Alex
    it goes with the territory

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Karma Ninja (20th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I go to Infowars every morning. And MSN. And CBC. Oh, and Avalon...among others.

Mixing mainstream and alternative seems the best way to stay informed.

Alex is the BOMB!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DNA (22nd January 2015), jerry (4th February 2015), skuzzy (23rd January 2015), ulli (24th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,866 times in 32,954 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)

And no one, I mean no one gets to see the Bohemian grove just like that without any connections.
    The Bohemian Grove thing is interesting. Alex might have snuck in, or he might have had someone there on the inside (maybe even a low-level security guard) 'look the other way'. I really don't know.

I do remember seeing him confronted by someone who had been part of all that (an insider politician), who was genuinely annoyed, and told him (on camera, in the street) that what he had done was 'dishonorable'. (Meaning, he had done it all covertly and sneakily.) That upset reaction seemed very genuine.

But — it may not matter. Many alternative journalists have inside sources (and inside assistance) who of course they will not reveal. The important thing is that the Bohemian Grove footage he released was TOTALLY real. That's never been seen before. And that's surely really important for us all to know about.

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd January 2015), DNA (22nd January 2015), jackovesk (22nd January 2015), Jake (20th January 2015), jerry (4th February 2015), JRS (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (20th January 2015), KevBoh (21st January 2015), Kryztian (23rd January 2015), Mike (21st January 2015), muxfolder (22nd January 2015), noprophet (22nd January 2015), skuzzy (23rd January 2015), Sophocles (20th January 2015), ulli (24th January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015), Yoda (23rd January 2015)

14. Link to Post #68
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Here is the video of Alex confronting David Gergen:

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

gripreaper (21st January 2015), Jake (20th January 2015), JRS (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (20th January 2015), Mike (21st January 2015), ulli (24th January 2015), vmk22 (23rd January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

16. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member stevcolx's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Alex Jones. Not all the time though. Don't like it when he goes bananas like he did with Piers Morgan on the Gun laws. His going bananas didn't put him in a good light.

Liked the Bohemian Grove thing. Downloaded it and have it on my hard drive!

As long as keeps his cool he's ok.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevcolx For This Post:

Jake (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (21st January 2015), Magnus (21st January 2015), Mike (21st January 2015), Sophocles (20th January 2015), ulli (24th January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,675 times in 5,716 posts

I think the Gergen interview is Alex at his best.

the ranting and raving he does sometimes can seem overdramatic and goofy, but I think we need to relax our judgments when
    it comes to alt media types like Alex...people who are doing everything they can while operating from a very disadvantageous position. I
    feel lucky just to have him out there, really. we (alt community) need some respectable representation in the mainstream
    environment, and I think his popularity provides that.

note: I cant stop cracking up while looking at Alex, smiling mischievously there, mike in hand, making Gergen squirm. he looks like he's genuinely enjoying himself. its great!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (22nd January 2015), Jake (21st January 2015), skuzzy (23rd January 2015)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I am inclined to agree with this post. Alex Jones has no tact in getting his message across. I mean, I Watched the Sunday Politics show when it was first aired. My estimation of him went down the pan. How am I suppose to take this guy serious after that performance?

When you think he can't get any worse, his childish behaviour on the above vid (interview with piers morgan) That just did it for me.

Also I have noticed that he claims he makes videos for free for the public. Pull the other one Alex lad, my advice to you is... Give your head a wobble m8!

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)

And no one, I mean no one gets to see the Bohemian grove just like that without any connections.
    The Bohemian Grove thing is interesting. Alex might have snuck in, or he might have had someone there on the inside (maybe even a low-level security guard) 'look the other way'. I really don't know.

I do remember seeing him confronted by someone who had been part of all that (an insider politician), who was genuinely annoyed, and told him (on camera, in the street) that what he had done was 'dishonorable'. (Meaning, he had done it all covertly and sneakily.) That upset reaction seemed very genuine.

But — it may not matter. Many alternative journalists have inside sources (and inside assistance) who of course they will not reveal. The important thing is that the Bohemian Grove footage he released was TOTALLY real. That's never been seen before. And that's surely really important for us all to know about.
    Good point Bill, I have also seen the Bohemian grove video, and it is very, well kind of scary, especially the voice on the mic.

But have a look at this childish behaviour of his on this video

How am I suppose to take him serious after acting like a clown imitating an accent that nowhere near resembles the British accent, isn't that a form of racism? If I were to imitate an accent from the middle east, I would be classed as a racist. I would love to hear your thoughts on this one bill

Kev

22. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,611 times in 1,723 posts

I just love the way Alex put Pierce Morgan in his place in no uncertain terms. He is not about to let anyone run over him. Speaking truths as he sees them without fear is his best characteristic.

Why don't people think about all the good he does in spreading awareness of the evil that is ruining our way of life and forget about nit-picking about trivialities.

Well that's my rant over. Wish I could do it as well as him.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Fox (22nd January 2015), Jake (21st January 2015), Omni (5th February 2015)

24. Link to Post #74
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by KevBoh (here)
    I am inclined to agree with this post. Alex Jones has no tact in getting his message across. I mean, I Watched the Sunday Politics show when it was first aired. My estimation of him went down the pan. How am I suppose to take this guy serious after that performance?

When you think he can't get any worse, his childish behaviour on the above vid (interview with piers morgan) That just did it for me.

Also I have noticed that he claims he makes videos for free for the public. Pull the other one Alex lad, my advice to you is... Give your head a wobble m8!
    How ((uniformed)) can you get...

Quote The interview 'above' basically was the turning point for many Americans which helped ((Wake them Up)) against the Cabal...
    What you on-about KevBoh...

25. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Well in a nutshell, Alex Jones comes across as a stupid man. He has no class about him at all. If he did, I would watch, as /i know most things he says are bang on, but videos like the above and the Sunday politics, he acts like my 9 year old son. Won't have an equal debate, never answers questions, just plain rude, and no PR skills. Ridiculous man.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Quote The interview 'above' basically was the turning point for many Americans which helped ((Wake them Up)) against the Cabal...
    Well in a nutshell, Alex Jones comes across as a stupid man. He has no class about him at all. If he did, I would watch, as /i know most things he says are bang on, but videos like the above and the Sunday politics, he acts like my 9 year old son. Won't have an equal debate, never answers questions, just plain rude, and no PR skills. Ridiculous man.

26. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

to put it in real perspective he is clever and extremely intelligent and as original as it gets, and to be quit frank its why he is so popular

27. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,991 times in 1,719 posts

This is an old thread, but I couldn't find a better place for it.

Alex Jones said Mark Zuckerberg's Hawaii bunker is ten stories deep and has combat robots. He talks about other globalists running to their bunkers. The movie Leave the World Behind was mentioned.

Infowars 02/23/24 (18:20)

12/26/23 (2:45)
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th February 2024 at 20:30.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4