+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's 2010 interview with Credo Mutwa about Michael Tellinger

1. Link to Post #21
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's 2010 interview with Credo Mutwa about Michael Tellinger

Kerry seem to have had some valuable points in her clarifying post above. The case nowadays is that with individuals who may have good contribution to the cause of humanity for it to be informed and united -as one step towards freedom, there is targeting going on and this expresses itself in variety of ways, by variety of factors. Disclosure has long been here..

Perheps time require us, to look deeper at the core and essence of those who thankfully had their courage and sense of mission to represent their work, their knowledge and worldview and vote with our energy investment, not so much with our words. Taking a look at the overall convictions and values of the path of the individual along the way and see if it resonates with where we stand, then be there with our energies or whatever else we can contribute with or walk away silently. Otherwise, the work of OTHERS will be done by US (a favorite and provable method). Two birds with one stone.

Michael Tellinger wrote to Alfred Lambremont Webre - "Every story has three sides" and so it seems, the focus between only two who are the more apparent ones may possibly lead to the infamous 'taking sides' (between the two, and never regarding the third) and may discredit someone's good work (sometimes life work) and knowledge and insert a little bit of confusion.
    Cherche l'autre facteur

Hopefully, any expression of legitimate concern or reservation (it happens, such is life..) when it comes to parts of someone's work or any conclusions they made is better be approached with that in mind.

I feel that Mel Ve's rush to nit pick in the details of the misunderstandings between Credo Mutwa and Tellinger falls under the above description, not unlike the incident with the Facebook account, described in this thread and here by Bill. Hopefully, in that matter of Credo and Tellinger, this point will be considered and taken

Time for unity.
    (now more than ever)

Peace ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 26th January 2015 at 16:57.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), Becky (26th January 2015), Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Frank V (26th January 2015), Gardener (26th January 2015), gripreaper (26th January 2015), Heather2017 (26th January 2015), Hervé (26th January 2015), Jake (26th January 2015), Jean-Luc (26th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), Marianne (26th January 2015), Matt P (26th January 2015), sandy (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), william r sanford72 (26th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

This issues is yet another example how negative the monetary system is and how it adds strife to our actions, or if your like me with no money you have no actions DOH!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Damien Toner (28th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Frank V (26th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    Hi everyone,

I see that there is a great misunderstanding cropping up yet again surrounding Michael Tellinger and Credo and want to bring everyone's attention to my interview with Michael where we talk about the circumstances surrounding Michael's relationship with Credo. There is a clear statement there from Michael as well on the page along with pictures.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...tellinger.html

It is vitally important that people understand there may be a number of things at work here that often crop up with people who are heavily surveilled and also targeted not only by militaries with various agendas but also beings from off planet and in this case, reptilian races who consider they own this planet and mainly live underground or in 4D. Credo is very likely being targeted to behave a certain way. And by the way so is Webre and so are others.

I would also urge people not to assume that indigenous people who have contact with various on and off planet races (sometimes called 'alien' which is actually incorrect since many are related to us through DNA) are not necessarily positive. Sometimes, as many of you already know, these ET races are what we call service-to-self. Just because an indigenous race claims to have knowledge and deep understanding, keep in mind that individuals as well as whole clans or tribes can easily be as mislead as any modern day human. Therefore, an unreasonable sense of awe and honoring of the so-called 'ancestors' can be misplaced and detrimental to understanding the true nature of what contribution (negative or positive) to the planet and humanity, actually is.

I know Michael Tellinger well, have visited Adams Calendar 3 or 4 times and shot a documentary about it for those interested. As an intuitive, I can tell you that Adams Calendar is a time travel device among it's many other purposes... I was instantly drawn to go there from the first time that I saw the pictures and heard about it. It is a substantial portal and power place.

I have known Michael for many years. He has a true heart and is in service to humanity.

For those interested in learning more about Adam's Calendar, a place on equal with the great ancient sites in Egypt, I encourage you to view my documentary here:
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/comp...ar-documentary

In truth,

Kerry Cassidy
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelot.org

Hi, Kerry — I do very much appreciate your excellent post. Thank you for joining in the discussion.

I mentioned in my opening post — and this is true:
    I don't know Michael Tellinger, and I'm not 'against' him. I have no reason to be. But I am most certainly FOR Credo Mutwa.

I took the decision to publish this video (which had been on ice for over four years) — not so much an interview, as catching Credo with the book in his hand: it was all quite unplanned, as you can see — independently from Alfred Webre's recent interview, which totally took me by surprise. The mods team here will vouch that I had decided to publish it in the latest newsletter before Webre's piece was released.
    You and I are both journalists doing a sometimes tough job, and have never shied away from difficult issues. The context in which this video was captured was that David Icke and I basically followed Credo around with a camera for literally three weeks at his home. We never knew what was going to happen at any stage, and found ourselves astonished more than once.

This video was one of those many instances. He was just chatting to us both, and I had the camera in my hand in the sunshine. Then, without any warning, he opened the book (which I had not realized he had with him) and started his soliloquy.

My job — as yours has been in many similar circumstances — was simply to capture the moment. As you taught me when we first met: "If it's not in the can, it never happened." (An old filmmaker's adage.)

I asked no leading questions, did not interrupt, and just kept the camera rolling. After it was all over, and Credo went into his house for lunch, I thought: WOW. This is strong stuff.

Apart from being contentious, it was high theater. Inasmuch as David and I had gone to South Africa to capture everything about Credo that we could, this clearly belonged in that collection.

As you will recall, I cut a small copy of the entire video and sent it to you straight away. Your reply at that time was very similar, of course (as you knew Tellinger back then, too), and I elected NOT to publish it. I did not have an agenda to make Tellinger look bad. And I really don't.

The reason why I released it now was simply because I was considering what was quite new (or unpublished) that I might include in the next newsletter, and when sifting through a bunch of archive footage I had, I remembered that I had this. I wondered if, packaged and presented responsibly, it might be appreciated by many.

NOT to stir up a controversy. But simply as a very powerful portrait of Credo.

Then — quite to my astonishment — Webre's piece surfaced. This was a total coincidence. That then kind of cemented my decision to publish the video, as it was now suddenly topical.

If you're stating here that this entire affair has all been a misunderstanding, and that Tellinger has been quite misrepresented (or misunderstood), then I accept that and leave it to others to sort out the facts, many of which I surely cannot know. I have just played a small part as a documentarian.

What I guess I don't fully understand is that this issue has been smouldering for over four years now (I had no idea it was still 'live', until Webre published his interview) — and yet, as best I know, Credo and Tellinger have not come together, or been brought together, to resolve all this.

There must be many good people in South Africa who know them both, and would be more than willing and capable of brokering peace and understanding.

I welcome a continuation of this discussion, and I totally welcome your participation here... you founded Avalon with me back in 2008, so you absolutely always have a place here. Please do say more.

My warmest wishes to you ~ Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th January 2015 at 13:16.

6. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ara (27th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Aryslan (26th January 2015), Baby Steps (26th January 2015), Becky (26th January 2015), Billy (26th January 2015), Carmody (26th January 2015), christian (26th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), Deega (28th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Frank V (26th January 2015), Gardener (27th January 2015), guido (26th January 2015), Heart-2-Heart (26th January 2015), Hervé (26th January 2015), Jake (26th January 2015), Jean-Luc (26th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), JRS (27th January 2015), kanishk (26th January 2015), Keajran (26th January 2015), Krist (26th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), Marianne (26th January 2015), Mark (27th January 2015), meeradas (26th January 2015), Neal (26th January 2015), onawah (27th January 2015), Professor (1st February 2015), Reinhard (30th January 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (26th January 2015), seehas (26th January 2015), Selene (26th January 2015), Sophocles (26th January 2015), Spirithorse (26th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), ulli (26th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (26th January 2015), william r sanford72 (26th January 2015), Yoda (26th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

although I follow his work, I do not find Tellinger sincere or trustworthy.

I found out about him during his cointributionism idea before all the annunaki stuff. He had great ideas. I wrote him because it was just then I had finished my ten principles for Peace on Earth, which I eventually posted here at Avalon.

I was not responded to, but I am used to that, so thought nothing of it. But then his investigation of ancient mining sites began, and I noticed a significant change in his demeanor. He became cocky, self-aggrandized - the twinkle in his eye became jaded. He began talking of becoming the next Leader of South Africa. And his work began to go off the deep end, making stranger and stranger claims with virtually no evidence for it.

Credo Mutwa, on the other hand, is an old shaman, with the heart of Africa beating strong in his chest. He has been threatened, made a beggar, ridiculed, and side-lined. He has biases. He is bitter. And Micheal Tellinger has not played fairly with him. Some of what he says about Tellinger must be taken with a grain of salt because of the existing animosity. Still, making a civilization without doors because they all rode elephants, doesn't quite cut it, does it? And yet Tellinger has not sought the advice of the shaman for clarification on ancient sites and artifacts. Why?

Too much going on to see clearly what is the truth. I will just wait. Tellinger will probably hang himself soon enough, with his illusions of grandeur.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), Becky (26th January 2015), Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Hervé (27th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), kanishk (27th January 2015), Kryztian (28th January 2015), Marianne (27th January 2015), Mark (27th January 2015), Mutchie (28th January 2015), Spirithorse (26th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I must admit, it warmed my heart to see your second post, Bill. Thank you for being open as to your reasons for posting this.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

Adi (27th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Becky (26th January 2015), Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Frank V (26th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), seehas (26th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi everyone,

I see that there is a great misunderstanding cropping up yet again surrounding Michael Tellinger and Credo and want to bring everyone's attention to my interview with Michael where we talk about the circumstances surrounding Michael's relationship with Credo. There is a clear statement there from Michael as well on the page along with pictures.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...tellinger.html

It is vitally important that people understand there may be a number of things at work here that often crop up with people who are heavily surveilled and also targeted not only by militaries with various agendas but also beings from off planet and in this case, reptilian races who consider they own this planet and mainly live underground or in 4D. Credo is very likely being targeted to behave a certain way. And by the way so is Webre and so are others.

I would also urge people not to assume that indigenous people who have contact with various on and off planet races (sometimes called 'alien' which is actually incorrect since many are related to us through DNA) are not necessarily positive. Sometimes, as many of you already know, these ET races are what we call service-to-self. Just because an indigenous race claims to have knowledge and deep understanding, keep in mind that individuals as well as whole clans or tribes can easily be as mislead as any modern day human. Therefore, an unreasonable sense of awe and honoring of the so-called 'ancestors' can be misplaced and detrimental to understanding the true nature of what contribution (negative or positive) to the planet and humanity, actually is.

I know Michael Tellinger well, have visited Adams Calendar 3 or 4 times and shot a documentary about it for those interested. As an intuitive, I can tell you that Adams Calendar is a time travel device among it's many other purposes... I was instantly drawn to go there from the first time that I saw the pictures and heard about it. It is a substantial portal and power place.

I have known Michael for many years. He has a true heart and is in service to humanity.

For those interested in learning more about Adam's Calendar, a place on equal with the great ancient sites in Egypt, I encourage you to view my documentary here:
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/comp...ar-documentary

In truth,

Kerry Cassidy
    PROJECT CAMELOT

Hi, Kerry — I do very much appreciate your excellent post. Thank you for joining in the discussion.

I mentioned in my opening post — and this is true:
    I don't know Michael Tellinger, and I'm not 'against' him. I have no reason to be. But I am most certainly FOR Credo Mutwa.

I took the decision to publish this video (which had been on ice for over four years) — not so much an interview, as catching Credo with the book in his hand: it was all quite unplanned, as you can see — independently from Alfred Webre's recent interview, which totally took me by surprise. The mods team here will vouch that I had decided to publish it in the latest newsletter before Webre's piece was released.
    You and I are both journalists doing a sometimes tough job, and have never shied away from difficult issues. The context in which this video was captured was that David Icke and I basically followed Credo around with a camera for literally three weeks at his home. We never knew what was going to happen at any stage, and found ourselves astonished more than once.

This video was one of those many instances. He was just chatting to us both, and I had the camera in my hand in the sunshine. Then, without any warning, he opened the book (which I had not realized he had with him) and started his soliloquy.

My job — as yours has been in many similar circumstances — was simply to capture the moment. As you taught me when we first met: "If it's not in the can, it never happened." (An old filmmaker's adage.)

I asked no leading questions, did not interrupt, and just kept the camera rolling. After it was all over, and Credo went into his house for lunch, I thought: WOW. This is strong stuff.

Apart from being contentious, it was high theater. Inasmuch as David and I had gone to South Africa to capture everything about Credo that we could, this clearly belonged in that collection.

As you will recall, I cut a small copy of the entire video and sent it to you straight away. Your reply at that time was very similar, of course (as you knew Tellinger back then, too), and I elected NOT to publish it. I did not have an agenda to make Tellinger look bad. And I really don't.

The reason why I released it now was simply because I was considering what was quite new (or unpublished) that I might include in the next newsletter, and when sifting through a bunch of archive footage I had, I remembered that I had this. I wondered if, packaged and presented responsibly, it might be appreciated by many.

NOT to stir up a controversy. But simply as a very powerful portrait of Credo.

Then — quite to my astonishment — Webre's piece surfaced. This was a total coincidence. That then kind of cemented my decision to publish the video, as it was now suddenly topical.

If you're stating here that this entire affair has all been a misunderstanding, and that Tellinger has been quite misrepresented (or misunderstood), then I accept that and leave it to others to sort out the facts, many of which I surely cannot know. I have just played a small part as a documentarian.

What I guess I don't fully understand is that this issue has been smouldering for over four years now (I had no idea it was still 'live', until Webre published his interview) — and yet, as best I know, Credo and Tellinger have not come together, or been brought together, to resolve all this.

There must be many good people in South Africa who know them both, and would be more than willing and capable of brokering peace and understanding.

I welcome a continuation of this discussion, and I totally welcome your participation here... you founded Avalon with me back in 2008, so you absolutely always have a place here. Please do say more.

My warmest wishes to you ~ Bill
    Hi Bill,

Thank you for your kind reply to my post and for attempting to make sense of all of this.

Are you asking me to discuss this in writing on the Avalon forum? Just wanted to clarify.

Normally I don’t participate, as you may know, in forum discussions mainly because I don’t have time! However, in this case I would be possibly willing to do so although I am very hard at work on two startups that are expanding Project Camelot and taking a lot of my time right now….

So I will dialog in writing with you to some degree on the forum (and if I do so would want the entire dialog simul-posted (a new concept no doubt) on the Camelot Forum so that forum could also join in…

Is this what you had in mind?

Lastly, I don’t know the update with regard specifically to Michael and Credo. I do know that Michael made attempts to get back in touch (and might have done so) but I just don’t know where things are with this at present.

I would suggest any further discussion, if it is to be specifically about the Tellinger/Credo/Webre/Mel Ve/Icke and you— situation would need to have at the very least Michael Tellinger involved.

Aside from that I am happy to talk about my view of the mission and parameters including with regard to any role of “documentarian” as I see it, as long as that does not get into personal matters which involves the above mentioned individuals, where, in that case, we would need them to ‘speak for themselves’..

On that note, I am more than willing to host live broadcasted round table discussions and would be happy to do so and bring the above people together for a Virtual Roundtable discussion if you want to attempt that…. Although several of those listed above may for their own reasons decline to be part of such a live discussion and so it would probably never happen.

So hopefully I am making myself clear here and am willing to dialog in writing via the Avalon/Camelot Forum if that is what you are asking, regarding our general mission etc.

Along those lines, I will post this reply to you on Avalon.

I would suggest if we move forward on this that Tommy Hansen work with the Avalon mods to make (simul-posting) possible on both forums. Not sure if that is even possible but it would be worthwhile. I already started the thread on Camelot on my, Kerry’s Forum with my original reply and linked back to Avalon.

Best wishes,

Kerry

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
    Project Camelot

..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

12. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

Adi (27th January 2015), Ara (27th January 2015), araucaria (27th January 2015), awakeningmom (27th January 2015), Becky (26th January 2015), Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Billy (27th January 2015), Carmody (1st February 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), Deega (28th January 2015), donk (27th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Frank V (26th January 2015), Jake (26th January 2015), kanishk (27th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), Mark (27th January 2015), Muzz (27th January 2015), onawah (27th January 2015), pabranno (30th October 2017), Professor (1st February 2015), Reinhard (30th January 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (26th January 2015), seehas (26th January 2015), Selene (26th January 2015), Spirithorse (26th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), Tommy (29th January 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Bill Ryan's 2010 interview with Credo Mutwa about Michael Tellinger

i post this late this morning PST below, sorry getting confused with these related threads ...

Seeing Kerry has responded here, i think her above response is a worthy idea in these regards
    here

Quote Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by Scott (here)
    Hey Bill why don't you talk to Michael Tellinger and get his side of the story,I did, he is more that willing to talk to you.

Scott
    Yes since Bill is apparently neutral in regards to all this, perhaps he could offer his skills and moderate a discussion with Credo Mutwa, Alfred Webre and Micheal Tellinger in clearing up this issue?
    Last edited by giovonni; 26th January 2015 at 21:00.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Hi There,

I do not know Micheal Tellinger or Credo Mutwa as a person. I just want to add words of my feeling on the issue.

1- Some anonymous caller start the building ice between them "claiming he/she did deposit large sum money in Credo, but mistakenly(!,?) money went to Tellinger acount and he /she wanted to know if Credo received them from Tellinger.

2- In Bill's video, Credo is holding very recent publish book of Adams calendar(which probably is send by publisher (Mich. Tell.)) it shows that there was a positive comminication between them.
    3-Credo is a good man and historian but probably denial the idea of his people were slave of the gods. He wants this relation should be interpreted, like a family, not a servant.
    4- When conflict occurs between two good persons, there is no warranty in that it will result one of the party is bad and the other is good. They can be both right in their vantage point. No need to push to hold side between them if there is not previous vendetta present. The better approach is make them be together to talk.

Probably, in this kind of conflicts there are a lot of rancor exist and attached to involved parties(other than 2 main characters) in the past.

This is not a right way to live.
    Last edited by Tangri; 26th January 2015 at 21:57.
    Love and Hope

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Becky (27th January 2015), Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Billy (27th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), eb219 (27th January 2015), Frank V (26th January 2015), Gardener (27th January 2015), giovonni (27th January 2015), Jake (27th January 2015), Jean-Luc (27th January 2015), kanishk (27th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), Reinhard (30th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), Tommy (27th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your kind reply to my post and for attempting to make sense of all of this.

Are you asking me to discuss this in writing on the Avalon forum? Just wanted to clarify.
    Well, I thought it might be a conversation — possibly wide-ranging — that a lot of our friends, old and new, might be pleased and interested to see.

So I will dialog in writing with you to some degree on the forum (and if I do so would want the entire dialog simul-posted (a new concept no doubt) on the Camelot Forum so that forum could also join in…

Is this what you had in mind?
    I'd never considered 'simul-posting', and my guess is that it would immediately have our various forum admins running for cover.

But maybe things could be copied over, or (maybe!!) we could have your members able to post here... just brainstorming.

Lastly, I don’t know the update with regard specifically to Michael and Credo. I do know that Michael made attempts to get back in touch (and might have done so) but I just don’t know where things are with this at present.
    Me neither. I'd not thought about it for a long time until Alfred Webre posted his interview.

I would suggest any further discussion, if it is to be specifically about the Tellinger/Credo/Webre/Mel Ve/Icke and you— situation would need to have at the very least Michael Tellinger involved.
    I wasn't really thinking about debating this issue with no-one else involved.. it may be that neither of us are really qualified or informed enough to comment. But you and I would surely both agree that more divisiveness in the alternative community is hardly needed, and that there must surely also be a way to resolve this seemingly long-running issue.

Aside from that I am happy to talk about my view of the mission and parameters including with regard to any role of “documentarian” as I see it, as long as that does not get into personal matters which involves the above mentioned individuals, where, in that case, we would need them to ‘speak for themselves’..
    Agreed.

On that note, I am more than willing to host live broadcasted round table discussions and would be happy to do so and bring the above people together for a Virtual Roundtable discussion if you want to attempt that…. Although several of those listed above may for their own reasons decline to be part of such a live discussion and so it would probably never happen.

So hopefully I am making myself clear here and am willing to dialog in writing via the Avalon/Camelot Forum if that is what you are asking, regarding our general mission etc.
    I do think talking about our general mission would be something many people would love to hear us have a conversation about.

For instance — here are a few interesting questions I genuinely don't know the answer to...
    • Have you ever recorded an interview, or a publishable video, that you have put on ice and NOT released? (If so, what were the circumstances?)
    • Are there any interviews that you would really like to turn the clock back on and do again, if you possibly could?
    • Are there any positions you took in interviews (either in whole or in part), that with hindsight, and ongoing learning, you've since thought: "Wow, I rather wish I'd not stated that quite so strongly" ?
    • Besides Arthur C. Clarke (and we both know that story, but maybe you would like to tell it yourself ), is there any witness or interviewee you very much regret having 'missed'?

I would suggest if we move forward on this that Tommy Hansen work with the Avalon mods to make (simul-posting) possible on both forums. Not sure if that is even possible but it would be worthwhile. I already started the thread on Camelot on my, Kerry’s Forum with my original reply and linked back to Avalon.
    I hold Tommy in high regard (to Avalonians: he's member seeingterra to us here) — and I'm sure Paul and Ilie would be happy to have a chat with him. Whatever they talk about, it's unlikely that you or I would fully understand!

17. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ara (27th January 2015), araucaria (27th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Becky (27th January 2015), Billy (27th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Frank V (26th January 2015), Gardener (27th January 2015), giovonni (27th January 2015), Jake (27th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), kanishk (27th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), Mark (27th January 2015), onawah (27th January 2015), Professor (30th January 2015), Selene (26th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), Tommy (27th January 2015), turiya (27th January 2015), ulli (26th January 2015), william r sanford72 (28th January 2015), Yoda (27th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi folks,

First of all I would like to say that I find it very refreshing to see a thread like this with very little polarization in it and most (if not all) of us here would like nothing better than to help facilitate a positive resolution to what seems to be transpiring between the parties in question.

I will be more than happy to help facilitate anything I can from my end of the table so feel free to PM or e-mail me and we could surely set up a time for a chat.

I think it is indeed wise to take this situation that has arisen and make a positive example of how we as a community are able to come together and use our resolve to achieve a positive outcome, not only will it affect us in a good way, but we can also help these great people keep focus on the real work at hand, which ultimately serves all of us well!

I think we are all very tired of the drama at this point

Paul and Ilie feel free to contact me at any point, I think you have my details?

All the best,

Tommy
    Last edited by Tommy; 27th January 2015 at 01:18.

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Ara (27th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Bill Ryan (27th January 2015), Billy (27th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), Frank V (27th January 2015), Jake (27th January 2015), Mark (27th January 2015), Muzz (27th January 2015), onawah (27th January 2015), Professor (30th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th January 2015), turiya (27th January 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

i just need to get this out of the way before beginning: first, what the heck was that life-size he-man looking statue behind Credo? second, i couldnt even concentrate on the first 10 mins of the interview because, before the camera panned back to reveal the arm of a doll sort of thing, it appears as though someone is standing there holding an enormous prosthetic erection on the right side of the screen. come on, i know im not the only one...

moving along...
    i know i should have great reverence for Credo, and i do respect this man, but for some reason i cant stop viewing him as this cuddly sort of yoda figure who i just want to hug and request fortune tellings from. why cant i take him seriously??? im trying...

Credo is very old and infirm at this point. it doesnt lessen his importance but it does make him obstinate and cranky...like it would anyone. i resist the idea that he's being tampered with by some thought planting technology simply because its *too easy* to say something like that. it conveniently explains away everything with a broad stroke of science fiction. does that tech exist? maybe, but why all the pageantry when they could just kill him??? he's just getting very old, and he suffers from severe diabetes, among other things. he's grown irritable, and i think it partially explains his attitude towards Tellinger, who, i think most of us would agree, is doing his very best at writing the truth as he understands it.

there are so few people trying to tell the authentic story of africa; youd think Credo would be pleased to simply see a sincere man giving it a go. the way he's reacting, you'd think he thinks TEllinger is being deliberately misleading(maybe he does, i didnt watch the entire video). i dunno, im eager to see this riff get resolved...perhaps they could co-author a new book. id pay to read that collaboration.
    Last edited by Mike; 27th January 2015 at 03:20.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), Gardener (27th January 2015), happyuk (1st March 2015), onawah (27th January 2015), Reinhard (30th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Bill Ryan's 2010 interview with Credo Mutwa about Michael Tellinger

will share this here for your inspection ...

Michael Tellinger with Michael Vara

Late Night in the Midland - 1-26-2015

Quote Michael Tellinger, author, scientist, explorer, has become a real-life Indiana Jones, making groundbreaking discoveries about ancient vanished civilizations at the southern tip of Africa. His continued efforts and analytical scientific approach have produced stunning new evidence that will force us to rethink our origins and rewrite our history books.

Michael Tellinger has become an international authority on the origins of humankind and the vanished civilizations of southern Africa

http://www.michaeltellinger.com/about.php

Published on Jan 26, 2015

note: interview segment begins at approx the 27 minute mark

Last edited by giovonni; 28th January 2015 at 07:46.

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Thanks giovonni, ive found another one this is explicit about the webre video and michael tells his side of the story

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

aranuk (28th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Bill Ryan (27th January 2015), Billy (27th January 2015), Callista (27th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), Frank V (27th January 2015), Gardener (27th January 2015), giovonni (27th January 2015), gripreaper (27th January 2015), Limor Wolf (27th January 2015), Mark (27th January 2015), Mike (27th January 2015), onawah (27th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (29th January 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Just on an 'Empathetic' level, I seem to feel that Mr Credo has no heir to his knowledge? Has he managed to pass it on to a younger 'Knowledge-Keeper'?
    If not that would really irritate Mr Credo and amplify any miss representation of his knowledge, which is of utmost importance to him!

Are 'Knowledge-Keepers' still in progress/training today? or is this part of the death of his country!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aranuk (28th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Bill Ryan (27th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), Frank V (27th January 2015), Gardener (27th January 2015), Jake (27th January 2015), Limor Wolf (27th January 2015), Mike (27th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    i just need to get this out of the way before beginning: first, what the heck was that life-size he-man looking statue behind Credo? second, i couldnt even concentrate on the first 10 mins of the interview because, before the camera panned back to reveal the arm of a doll sort of thing, it appears as though someone is standing there holding an enormous prosthetic erection on the right side of the screen. come on, i know im not the only one...
    If you go back over what is being said by Credo. The large "doll-like" figure Credo refers to as Candace(?) or Kandasi(?) (spellings could be way off). If you examine the figure, you will see standing next to that figure is another figure of an elephant. Credo explains that this ancient African woman tamed (trained, domesticated) wild elephants using human breast milk. Which makes me wonder... In order to provide enough human breast milk to feed a small elephant would require almost a need for a "herd" of women that would be able to provide enough milk to do so, especially if you were to tame (train) several wild African elephants at the same time.

Just wondering on that very possibility of what Credo came out with on this... kind of a "Ripley's Believe It or Not."

Side Note: Bill R: Really enjoyed the visuals that were shown in the background as you walked with Credo back to a place to get away from the excessive noise... stunning display of the cultural artistry in the village he lives.
    Last edited by turiya; 27th January 2015 at 20:21.

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member krsanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Credo didn't say a word about money. He was angered that Tellinger cited Romnick in an attribution of South African cultural elements to the Hindu. Credo said African culture and language predated the Hindu. He's right. Credo went on to say that if ever there was a "bloody racist, it is him" [Romnick]. He said that "they" (Tellinger and Romnick) use Credo as a commodity, but he did not mention money. Credo's position made good sense. I guarantee you that Credo knows what racism is and when he is dealing with it. The case for a Hindu origin of ancient ruins and language in South Africa is weak, especially in view of the mother language spoken in Europe and Asia 15,000 years ago. The earliest date explicitly recorded in the Vedas by way of astronomical alignments is about 8,000 years. The people who became modern Hindus wandered far and wide before settling down to become Hindus. Where and how nomadic peoples acquired culture is fascinating. Jews copied the Babylonian creation story and Aztecs claimed they were rightful heirs of pyramid builders who departed the Mexico Valley 800 years before the Aztecs arrived.

Kerry's response construed that Credo is being targeted to behave in a certain way with these comments in the interview with Bill Ryan, and threw in Webre for a bonus punch. Kerry got it right in the beginning when she said to think for yourself.

In view of the great respect expressed for Credo in this thread, addressing the issues that he articulated -- racism empowering colonialism -- is in order. Thus far, defense for Michael Tellinger is driven by 1) justification of his financial dealings, which were of no concern to Credo; and 2) the notion that Credo is controlled by (evil) reptilian forces, which is nothing more than old-time colonialism in updated jargon, i.e., Credo is not capable of wisely administering his own experience and requires an overseer to interpret and guide him. And, by the way, explaining the ideas that white folks have about ancient cities in South Africa to Credo, thus minimizing his knowledge, are at the core of Tellinger's defense.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to krsanna For This Post:

aranuk (28th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Becky (27th January 2015), Bill Ryan (27th January 2015), Frank V (27th January 2015), Hervé (27th January 2015), Jake (27th January 2015), Mark (27th January 2015), Reinhard (30th January 2015), Sophocles (27th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Bill Ryan's 2010 interview with Credo Mutwa about Michael Tellinger

Quote Posted by krsanna (here)
    Credo didn't say a word about money. He was angered that Tellinger cited Romnick in an attribution of South African cultural elements to the Hindu. Credo said African culture and language predated the Hindu. He's right. Credo went on to say that if ever there was a "bloody racist, it is him" [Romnick]. He said that "they" (Tellinger and Romnick) use Credo as a commodity, but he did not mention money. Credo's position made good sense. I guarantee you that Credo knows what racism is and when he is dealing with it. The case for a Hindu origin of ancient ruins and language in South Africa is weak, especially in view of the mother language spoken in Europe and Asia 15,000 years ago. The earliest date explicitly recorded in the Vedas by way of astronomical alignments is about 8,000 years. The people who became modern Hindus wandered far and wide before settling down to become Hindus. Where and how nomadic peoples acquired culture is fascinating. Jews copied the Babylonian creation story and Aztecs claimed they were rightful heirs of pyramid builders who departed the Mexico Valley 800 years before the Aztecs arrived.

Kerry's response construed that Credo is being targeted to behave in a certain way with these comments in the interview with Bill Ryan, and threw in Webre for a bonus punch. Kerry got it right in the beginning when she said to think for yourself.

In view of the great respect expressed for Credo in this thread, addressing the issues that he articulated -- racism empowering colonialism -- is in order. Thus far, defense for Michael Tellinger is driven by 1) justification of his financial dealings, which were of no concern to Credo; and 2) the notion that Credo is controlled by (evil) reptilian forces, which is nothing more than old-time colonialism in updated jargon, i.e., Credo is not capable of wisely administering his own experience and requires an overseer to interpret and guide him. And, by the way, explaining the ideas that white folks have about ancient cities in South Africa to Credo, thus minimizing his knowledge, are at the core of Tellinger's defense.
    Of course this is your opinion, but it seems to be sprinkled with a bit of speculative conjecture... i would prefer not to judge any of these involved individuals, without hearing them (Credo, Alfred and Michael) together in an agreed upon setting for discussion. Though knowing very well how these kinds of threads tend to go ... i believe it's time to withdraw my participation here now.
    Last edited by giovonni; 27th January 2015 at 17:22. Reason: spelling correction

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Though knowing very well how these kinds of threads tend to go ... i believe it's time to withdraw my participation here now.
    Actually, this thread has been a model of civilized, intelligent, considered debate.

My thanks to everyone who has posted here so far.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aranuk (28th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Becky (27th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), Frank V (27th January 2015), Jake (27th January 2015), Kryztian (28th January 2015), Mike (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), Tommy (27th January 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015), Yoda (28th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #39
    Nicaragua Unsubscribed
    Thanks

and here's Alfred Webres comment on the last radio show "
    TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE wink emoticon My understanding is that Michael Tellinger, as expected, projected bad memes against me on last night (Jan. 26, 2015) Mike Vara Late Night in the Midland. Lee Bracker and Dr. Nuticelli, who are doing some sort of behind the scenes study of Tellinger and Vara, would like me to take retaliatory steps. I on the other hand am letting go of this cycle of nonsense. From my last interaction with Tellinger at the 2013 Contact in the Desert and Mike van Niekerk's letter to me this morning (below), my feeling is Michael Tellinger has some sort of personality disorder, and like Kevin Annett I wish him on his way. I am no longer giving my time to anything to do with Michael Tellinger. People with personality disorders are going to do what they are going to do period.
    For those of you who want to follow more of this drama from Lee Bracker and Dr. Nuticelli's perspective - they want Tellinger gone from the public scene - here is the link to Dr. Nuticelli's radio interview on the NUCC Troll Triad and his iPredator.com website.

iPREDATOR.CO
    http://ipredator.co/

STORY BEHIND NUCC TROLL TRIAD - DR. NUTICELLI & LEE BRACKER

https://www.dropbox.com/…/1-23-2015%...behind%20the%…

--
    NOTE FROM MIKE VAN NIEKERK 1/27/2015

Hi Alfred, thank you sooo much for asking these questions. Let me get back to Johannesburg on Saturday afternoon and then i will skype you and we can talk. I also be-LIE-ved just like you in Michael, so much so that I sponsored his first book and also was the reason he is so successful today.

In othere words................. I MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY. He will admit this.

But what you see in the public and who the REAL man is, is 180 Degrees apart.

It was only when i started investigating him that i discovered the truth. He has left many, many, many people hurt and suffering behind him. Has created absolute havoc with others lives. Lies, cheats and steals from people. (And i say this in absolute love)

EVen now with the UBUNTU party he is hurting people real bad. It is all a scam and a front for him to make money off others. Trust me.

If you care to come to South Africa, i will take you to Waterval Boven and show you. There is another 20 people coming out to testify, That have asked me to help them expose Tellinger.

I have no hard feelings towards him. He just cant help harming people as he goes through life without ANY remorse what soever."

..so it would seem that Webre is not interested in any kind of further discussion on this topic.

34. Link to Post #40
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by magnum (here)
    and here's Alfred Webres comment on the last radio show "
    TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE wink emoticon My understanding is that Michael Tellinger, as expected, projected bad memes against me on last night (Jan. 26, 2015) Mike Vara Late Night in the Midland. Lee Bracker and Dr. Nuticelli, who are doing some sort of behind the scenes study of Tellinger and Vara, would like me to take retaliatory steps. I on the other hand am letting go of this cycle of nonsense. From my last interaction with Tellinger at the 2013 Contact in the Desert and Mike van Niekerk's letter to me this morning (below), my feeling is Michael Tellinger has some sort of personality disorder, and like Kevin Annett I wish him on his way. I am no longer giving my time to anything to do with Michael Tellinger. People with personality disorders are going to do what they are going to do period.
    For those of you who want to follow more of this drama from Lee Bracker and Dr. Nuticelli's perspective - they want Tellinger gone from the public scene - here is the link to Dr. Nuticelli's radio interview on the NUCC Troll Triad and his iPredator.com website.

iPREDATOR.CO
    http://ipredator.co/

STORY BEHIND NUCC TROLL TRIAD - DR. NUTICELLI & LEE BRACKER

https://www.dropbox.com/…/1-23-2015%...behind%20the%…

--
    NOTE FROM MIKE VAN NIEKERK 1/27/2015

Hi Alfred, thank you sooo much for asking these questions. Let me get back to Johannesburg on Saturday afternoon and then i will skype you and we can talk. I also be-LIE-ved just like you in Michael, so much so that I sponsored his first book and also was the reason he is so successful today.

In othere words................. I MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY. He will admit this.

But what you see in the public and who the REAL man is, is 180 Degrees apart.

It was only when i started investigating him that i discovered the truth. He has left many, many, many people hurt and suffering behind him. Has created absolute havoc with others lives. Lies, cheats and steals from people. (And i say this in absolute love)

EVen now with the UBUNTU party he is hurting people real bad. It is all a scam and a front for him to make money off others. Trust me.

If you care to come to South Africa, i will take you to Waterval Boven and show you. There is another 20 people coming out to testify, That have asked me to help them expose Tellinger.

I have no hard feelings towards him. He just cant help harming people as he goes through life without ANY remorse what soever."

..so it would seem that Webre is not interested in any kind of further discussion on this topic.
    All I really have to say about the above is that as it appears we are just seeing a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations.
    Honestly this really shows us more about the "players" (ref. above quote) than it does about Michael at this point.

I have met Michael myself and because of my work I can say I am fairly (though not fully) in the loop of what is going on, these accusations and claims are as far out there as it get's, and too me this (above) appears to have little if no base in truth.

Somebody is certainly having a field day making sure they make things as difficult as possible for all parties involved (present or past).

This rather makes me wonder what Michael is working on right now that warrants this type of attack (and I am not counting Bill's interview as part of this attack, just unfortunate timing).

Let's hope this does not spiral completely out of control before more people get caught in the crossfire.

This being said, thanks for posting as I had not seen it yet.

All the best,

Tommy
    Last edited by Tommy; 27th January 2015 at 19:24.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), Bill Ryan (27th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), Frank V (27th January 2015), Jake (27th January 2015), Jean-Luc (30th January 2015), Limor Wolf (27th January 2015), magnum (27th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), ThePythonicCow (15th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast