Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Thread: Wikileaks - Iraq

1. Link to Post #261
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,721 times in 462 posts

Default Re: WikiLeaks Announces Release 7x the Size of the Iraq War Logs

Ahkenaten

thanks for that post above, that was just excellent.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Ahkenaten (9th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #262
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Well I hope so because I just posted it as a rebuttal article to the original Indybay piece on their Indybay.com website and it is on their "breaking news" banner now.............I wish it could go viral because people need to learn they should take the time to fact-check if they are to be informed!! Thanks Irish Spirit - I am dedicated to TRUTH as a redeeming principle for humanity.

P.S. I found it very encouraging that the CEO of the fiscal intermediary for PayPal (or was it Visa or Master Card?!) has stated that he believes these organizations should stay above politics............so true. They will learn that they will pay the price if they continue to take orders from the usual suspects and perhaps come to rue the day when they were so subservient.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 9th December 2010 at 09:05.

4. Link to Post #263
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I just found this article dont know of its veracity, anybody know anything?

The founder of the controversial site Wikileaks has announced that the next release on the website will discuss UFOs or Unidentified Flying Objects in the sky. In some of the cables there are indeed references to UFOS, despite how much like science fiction it may sound. Assange has assured the public that the next cables will contain referenced to unidentified flying objects, whether or not they are actually alien crafts.
    The very first WikiLeaks that was referenced with UFOs in them went viral through Twitter and it spread through the internet like wildfire.
    Those who have been following the recent WikiLeaks released are highly anticipating the text news to come out.
    http://www.wisepolitics.com/assange-...tact-2676.html
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

5. Link to Post #264
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i could see this coming..just thought it would be a little longer...guess either the pressure is on..or he didnt get the price he wanted for the info

6. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

I thought this was rather touching support from Raindance, the independent film festival peeps...

The Internet is not free. And freedom of speech comes at a price.

For Wikileaks, the price is its Australian Editor-in-chief, Julian Assange. His recent arrest for "sex crimes" in Sweden reminds us that our voice is limited, no matter how free we're raised to believe we are. Amazon closed Wikileaks' servers. MasterCard and Visa blocked services. Even Paypal is prohibiting donations.

Raindance and the London independent film community support Wikileaks' goal of international peace and government transparency. Some of us have tried to help: filmmaker Ken Loach and documentary maker John Pilger, along with others, offered bail money in the Westminster Magistrates' Court after Assange's arrest. These offers were denied.

As filmmakers, we have an inherent duty to protect our rights to write what we want, to film what we want, and to share what we want. It's a different world, one in which we have the resources to do all three, and we cannot let the bureaucratic Man stifle it.

This is more than just a battle for Assange and Wikileaks. More than just a fight for the Internet. This is a war for our Voice. And we cannot lose.

Justin McGoldrick
    Raindance

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kulapops For This Post:

Ahkenaten (9th December 2010), astrid (10th December 2010), fifi (10th December 2010), irishspirit (9th December 2010), jcocks (10th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #266
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,721 times in 462 posts

Julian Assange's celebrity supporters stake reputations on case

The already curious case of Julian Assange took another bizarre twist yesterday when the court learned that a raggle-taggle of "household names" were prepared to stake their reputation in his case, offering sureties to the court with a total value of £180,000.

Despite claiming not to know Assange, the film-maker Ken Loach and the socialite and charity fundraiser Jemima Khan stood before Westminster magistrates and offered big sums towards Assange's bail, though bail was later refused.

Offering £20,000, Loach said he did not know Assange other than by reputation, but added: "I think the work he has done has been a public service. I think we are entitled to know the dealings of those that govern us."

Khan offered a further £20,000, "or more if need be".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...ity-supporters
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Ahkenaten (9th December 2010), astrid (10th December 2010), fifi (10th December 2010)

10. Link to Post #267
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    I just found this article dont know of its veracity, anybody know anything?

The founder of the controversial site Wikileaks has announced that the next release on the website will discuss UFOs or Unidentified Flying Objects in the sky. In some of the cables there are indeed references to UFOS, despite how much like science fiction it may sound. Assange has assured the public that the next cables will contain referenced to unidentified flying objects, whether or not they are actually alien crafts.
    The very first WikiLeaks that was referenced with UFOs in them went viral through Twitter and it spread through the internet like wildfire.
    Those who have been following the recent WikiLeaks released are highly anticipating the text news to come out.
    http://www.wisepolitics.com/assange-...tact-2676.html
    Hello Hurritt - Check out the thread started by Bluewool on the UFO revelations subject on December 3 under the general Wikileaks files.

11. Link to Post #268
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

12. Link to Post #269
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Boing Boing satirizes Wikileaks.............

13. Link to Post #270
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

The only thing that matters is that people realize its all fricken THEATRE !!!

Thats the political and spiritual awakening. Its all fake/illusion.

All this cat and mouse stuff is just spun anyway and doesnt really mean much other than one more charade to catch the eye of a few keen people and theyll start to dig. And badda boom badda bam.......hey another one realized its he's been a mind controlled "pick your farm animal."

14. Link to Post #271
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

What worries me is now they have had arrested he will now be mind controlled or cloned... That was my first thought after he was arrested.

Maybe Mossad did get to him... I just hope the info is still out there and will be coming shortly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14