Thread: Wes Penre's levels of learning

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Default Re: Wes Penre's levels of learning

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Au revoir Wes

The Way Through Is The Way In (my last article?)
    12-24-17
    Why are you saying good bye to Wes Penre, did something happen to him?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

Wes is saying he has no plans in the immediate future to add to his oeuvre

www.wespenre.com
    http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/Art...The_Way_In.htm
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 23rd January 2018 at 21:54. Reason: Add links

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

onevoice (22nd January 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't posted anything here on the forum for quite a while, but I thought I'd like to tell you a little bit about the new YouTube videos that my partner, Ariel Glad and I, are currently making. The YouTube address is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0R...FfJ75juEEcwNog

Ariel and I have researched together for many months now, and we have come to a lot of new insights. One could say that these videos are a logical continuation of the Wes Penre Papers that I posted on my website, http://wespenre.com/ between 2011-2015 and my free e-book, "Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind -- A Roadmap to the Singularity and Beyond" (2016).

There will be a lot of more videos posted on the YouTube channel in the near future, but we started out with one of the most important subjects we can think of--a subject that is directly linked to the Anunnaki Invader Force that took over our solar system many millennia ago. I am talking about narcissism.

Narcissism is NOT what we think it is; it is essential for the Anunnaki to be able to anchor us here in this 3D "reality." It is actually a program that they have created and brought down here on us. We are not just talking about arrogant, self-centered people here; it's so much more to it, starting with the Invader Force itself and their dynamics--all the way up to Orion.

Thus far, we have 12 videos posted. I hope you are curious to visit.

The first 4 videos don't have narration, only music and scrolling text, but from Video 5 and on, narration has been added.

Love,
    Wes
    Last edited by Hervé; 31st May 2018 at 22:47.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

3(C)+me (4th June 2018), Ariel Glad (31st May 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Bluegreen (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (31st May 2018), mab777 (31st May 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Clicking on the link to the youtube channel link gets " This channel does not exist."

[From Hervé: Thanks, fixed ]
    Last edited by Hervé; 31st May 2018 at 22:49.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Jean-Marie (31st May 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...SqxbDpi3yIsbLP

See if this link works. This is the one I have been going to.

-jean-marie
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 31st May 2018 at 22:34. Reason: url not showing up

10. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

That does indeed work

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Bluegreen (1st June 2018), Jean-Marie (31st May 2018)

12. Link to Post #167
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Wes Penre (here)
    I am talking about narcissism.
    Perhaps the waning ability of those most narcissistic, those whom I call the elite bastards and their minions, to leach energy from the rest of us, individually, is being supplemented by an increased ability, through mass media, propaganda, surveillance, control, ... to leach energy, en masse?

The soul deadening powers of mass surveillance, manipulation and control of our food, water, medicines, and air, of our words, deeds and thoughts, of our families, schools, communities, and work ... have all increased dramatically with more pervasive, powerful and insidious technology, over the last century.

To misquote Zbigniew Brzezinski:
    Quote In early times, it was easier to to control a million avatars, literally it was easier to control a million avatars than physically to kill a million people. Today, it is infinitely easier to to kill a million avatars than to control a million avatars.
    Brzezinski spoke of persons, typically heard as meaning physical and mental human beings. I changed "persons" to "avatars", our spiritual beings. In this misquote, I am using the phrase "to kill a avatar" to mean to suck it dry ... finis ... darkness. I am using "to control a avatar" to mean to limit it, to keep it confined with a box, in a limited light spectrum, on this planet.

If a farmer, not adept in sustainable agricultural practices, can no longer grow enough food to satisfy his hunger, working his increasingly depleted soil by hand and with his draft animals, then he might adopt the industrial scale farming technology of Monsanto and the like, to squeeze more food out of more acres. The end result might be 1000 barren acres, rather than just 10 barren acres.

Humanity, individually and collectively, is the acreage tilled by the minions for the elite bastards.

If the elite bastards can't get enough energy from individual humans, then they might adopt mass manipulation technology, in order to squeeze more energy out of millions of us, en masse.

===

I have perhaps misunderstood Kurzweil's "Singularity". I thought it referred to a time when the AI was sufficiently "smarter" than humans that we humans became but pawns in a game played by and for the AI.

I figure that such is impossible, because electronic intelligence lacks spirit. I figure that humans are no more at risk of being replaced and subsumed by AI bots than by steam engines, even though those steam engines are a thousand times stronger than any human. That a computer can multiply numbers a thousand, or a billion, times faster than I can does not threaten me, for I am a computer programmer, and have literally controlled "computers" from the days of slide rules, mechanical adding machines, paper tape, and tubes. I dream of what a computer might do, and the computer does my bidding.

However, I now see that humans are being increasingly integrated into an all encompassing technological fabric ... our thoughts, our words, our images, our feelings, our food, water, medicine and air, our cultures, religions and politics, our money (cf Bitcoin and the alt-coins), our childhood, families, schools and work, our birthing and our dying.

Electronic intelligence can play on that same ground as humans ... and is doing so with rapidly increasing skill that will soon far exceed ours.

===

Recently I found myself cheering on the NSA ... delighted that they "knew it all" of the misdeeds and misbehavior of the Clinton Crime Syndicate. Justice at last!

Also recently I found myself cheering on Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies ... as the base for a new monetary system free from the debt enslavement imposed by central banks such as the Federal Reserve.

===

Thus I find myself cheering some of the chains that would enslave humanity.

===

Something is not right with this picture .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st June 2018 at 08:01.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

3(C)+me (4th June 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Bluegreen (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (1st June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (1st June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018)

14. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member Ariel Glad's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Wes Penre (here)
    I am talking about narcissism.
    Perhaps the waning ability of those most narcissistic, those whom I call the elite bastards and their minions, to leach energy from the rest of us, individually, is being supplemented by an increased ability, through mass media, propaganda, surveillance, control, ... to leach energy, en masse?

The soul deadening powers of mass surveillance, manipulation and control of our food, water, medicines, and air, of our words, deeds and thoughts, of our families, schools, communities, and work ... have all increased dramatically with more pervasive, powerful and insidious technology, over the last century.
    Hi, Paul

You bring up good points. Their manipulation tactics are definitely on the rise. However, it isn't that their ability is waning, rather that the supply is getting scarce. Their ability is as great as ever and maybe even more so. Yet, they are starving. Narcissists are narcissists. One is not more or less manipulative than another only more or less overt/covert. Narcissists are not only those we see in high positions of power that manipulate the human collective soul group on a massive scale. Those predators are obvious in their attempts to steal energy and more easily avoided (comparatively speaking). The most dangerous, in my opinion, are the ones you don't even see coming. They are the wolves in sheep's clothing. It has been my experience and observation that nearly every soul on the planet is in at least one personal relationship with a full-blown narcissist. When you have this kind of energy drain on a perpetual basis from the majority of the population it is a huge amount of accumulated energy that feeds this system. The problem is that, as individuals, we are less and less able to replenish our own energy. Narcissists are our mothers, fathers, siblings, spouses, friends, bosses, and even our children. The good news is that once we see them we can't unsee them, and we have the choice to take our energy back and keep it where it belongs- within us.
    "You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes." ~ Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ariel Glad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Bluegreen (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (1st June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (1st June 2018), RunningDeer (1st June 2018), Smell the Roses (1st June 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Unicorn (1st June 2018), Valerie Villars (1st June 2018), Wes Penre (1st June 2018)

16. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Great post Ariel. And as ever, I never forget the work of David Hawkins, "Power vs. Force" and Chapter 4 where he goes into specifics of the energy levels of human consciousness and the power, or not, therein.

Higher levels of consciousness are exponentially way more powerful than the lower levels. It doesn't take as many numbers of higher level consciousness, to tip the balance in favor of humanity's rising above it all, as it does for the lower, base consciousness to tip the balance in favor of the negative way.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ariel Glad (1st June 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Bluegreen (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (1st June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (1st June 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Wes Penre (3rd June 2018)

18. Link to Post #170
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Ariel Glad (here)
    You bring up good points. Their manipulation tactics are definitely on the rise. However, it isn't that their ability is waning, rather that the supply is getting scarce.
    Yes, as Valerie Villars observes, great post.

And, yes, it is not their ability that wanes, but the supply.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ariel Glad (1st June 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Bluegreen (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (1st June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (1st June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018), Wes Penre (1st June 2018)

20. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Great post Ariel. And as ever, I never forget the work of David Hawkins, "Power vs. Force" and Chapter 4 where he goes into specifics of the energy levels of human consciousness and the power, or not, therein.

Higher levels of consciousness are exponentially way more powerful than the lower levels. It doesn't take as many numbers of higher level consciousness, to tip the balance in favor of humanity's rising above it all, as it does for the lower, base consciousness to tip the balance in favor of the negative way.
    Hi Valerie! I agree with you about the power of the higher levels or consciousness vs. the lower level, if we use these terms--at least as things stand at this point in human evolution.

However, I see the reason for this being that the lower level (lower chakras) are resistant because, for one, that's where our narcissistic wounds have accumulated, and second, just being here in 3D is a way more dense experience, of course. Some children, who are wounded by abusive parents, go to the "upper levels" as an escape from all the physical and emotional pain from continuous abuse because, at the upper levels it's safer, and so much easier to create what he/she wants. Many of these children bring this ability to dwell in higher densities with them throughout life, and they build an empathic personality. They have an easier time putting themselves in other people's shoes because they can see things from a higher perspective (heart chakra and above).

The soul/mind/body is all three in one, and to become whole again, we need to address our 3D emotional wounds. Thus, we need to come back down into our bodies and stay grounded, in order to regain all the power that we had from the beginning, before we were wounded. We can only do that by being in, and with, our bodies. This doesn't mean that we shouldn't be in the higher levels as well--it's all connected.

This might be slightly off your topic, but I got an opportunity to mention this, at least LOL. I haven't read David Hawkins, btw, so I'll make a note of that. Thanks, Valerie!

Love, Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 3rd June 2018 at 12:09.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Ariel Glad (3rd June 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), Bluegreen (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (3rd June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018)

22. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Wes, that book was sent to me by one of the kindest ladies I have ever met; Deborah Santana, formerly. She is a great lady and a caring one. She sent it to me after the very painful death of my son, when I was searching for answers and meaning.

The book itself has great spiritual light and I believe reading it raises one's consciousness. It depicts in a very real way, how powerful we really are.

She said it changed her life and by her sending it to me, she changed mine. Thanks.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Jean-Marie (3rd June 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Wes Penre (3rd June 2018)

24. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

Fear creates a great deal of excessive power because it can be freely manipulated. Hate, fear, ignorance, all things that can foster a great deal of things. Think of a poltergeist experience or what the paranormal calls residual, left over emotional imprint from a person going through a highly charged emotional crisis. It has no focus it just repeats or becomes something molded by the fear of the people around it. Fear is a conscious choice if you understand that you have alternate choices. Creating fear is the easiest thing to do and controls entire societies. There are books written about this and we are in the midst of a repetition of great devastation guided by those books. Throw away as much fear as you can and I think you will find your life becoming open to so much and within your comfort zones and with a buffer of protection for clearer thinking.

My daughter and I stumbled up this by accident. My granddaughter is like her mother and I except she has night terrors. She has always had night terrors they would last for a good hour or more every night. I was lucky enough to have a moment with her mother that we shared in deep meditation and it clicked that we could buffer her from all of this garbage she is not ready to understand. There is a lot of garbage out there and as a child there is no understanding the difference. With a little practice I can soothe her immediately with touch. She will have to sleep with me for awhile at night or nearby. My daughter and I both realized after a bit of time that it is not just people but animals that like to be near as well, not just our pets. I have silly names for things, I am teaching a 4 year old so I call it the love bubble, I wont take offence to the laughter. Before we figured it out we had issues with things moving, disappearing, Elliot was constantly pointing out the "shadowy people" and her terrors. None of the above happen anymore. Love, trust and faith in each other. People do not touch each other in friendship, they guard their emotions, they think they are victims of emotional roller coasters. We aren't victims we are the masters of ourselves.

Fear is a lower level consciousnesses. Love is higher. So that is my practical experience with higher and lower. Tested, tried, and success. Every piece of validation is one more step closer to change.
    Last edited by Theresa; 4th June 2018 at 19:37.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

Ariel Glad (4th June 2018), Jean-Marie (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9