France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Wes Penre's levels of learning

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Thanks Limor Wolf, perhaps the threads need merging
    Threads merged
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (27th February 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Flash (27th February 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2015), Limor Wolf (26th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

I kind of got the impression from the following two posts that Wes Penre is a new Avalon member (screen name Divine Feminine) who has not posted anything else yet, or even been online since January 5th. Why not get him to join in this discussion?

[QUOTE=Divine Feminine;919282]I am not too hot on channeled information in general, although one can find some quite valuable stuff there on occasion. But there is one thing I need to say to Bashar's defense -- there is a great sense of humor in their channeling. . We'll see about 2016, but I wouldn't be surprised if something big will happen that year. It's "in the air," so to speak. Personally, I would think more in line with 2017-18, but I could be wrong.

Regarding a potential battle between Freemasonry and Orion--it depends. We have the Orion Dragon race, who were a big part in creating the original human species, together with their Helpers, the Vegans/Vulcans. This Orion species would, obviously, have one or two things to say about the top echelons of Masonry that's not so nice. Then we also have the "Orion Group," which the RA Material and the Cassiopeans are talking about. They are a rebel group, which was cast out from Orion millennia ago, and the ones some call the "Anunnaki." The leaders of this group started Freemasonry once upon a time. In fact, they first started the Brotherhood of the Snake as perhaps the first secret society here on Earth, and the knowledge that was hidden in that society was then transferred down over time to other, more recent secret societies, where Freemasonry is one of them. This information, and much more, can be found here:

http://wespenre.com/site-map2.htm
    and
    http://<a href="http://wespenre.com/...a>.&#91;/QUOTE]

Quote Posted by Divine Feminine (here)
    Quote With channeled info, great discernment is required, or at least taking things with a grain of salt -- there is some great stuff out there in this arena, but there is also a lot of deceit.
    This is how I've always looked at it, too!

All of these entities that are channeled--they can be single beings or "social memory complexes"--have some kind of agenda. If we're "lucky," their agenda can be of some benefit for us, but we really need to use discernment. If we do that, we can find some pretty awesome information in channeled material. At least, that's my experience. Using our hearts (intuition) is as I see it often even more important than thinking in logical terms (although that's of course required, too). Because if we think about it--what is logical for us on this forum today is insanity for people who haven't studied anything outside what is mainstream. To them, what we're saying here is not logical. This is also exactly what Bashar is/are talking about in the video :-).

It's interesting, too, that channeled entities very often tell us that they are us in the future -- so also Bashar.

I did some research on channeled material -- actually, I wrote several papers on the subject if someone is interested. Some very interesting stuff came out of that--and it has helped me many times when it comes to my own discernment, on this and other subjects. It's certainly not easy sometimes... http://wespenre.com/3/site-map3.htm

BTW, it was not my intention to begin with to send links directly to my own material; especially not THREE TIMES in the same thread LOL, but it just so happened that it fit with what we're discussing. I hope that's okay.

WhiteLove, you're bringing up a very good point, I think. Some of the better channels can sometimes be quite accurate in their predictions. I've noticed similar things with Barbara Marciniak's "Pleiadians," whom I used to listen to (their CD's, that is). They can be quite accurate, too, on occasion, but not like Bashar apparently were here...

DF

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

arwen (27th February 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bluegreen (3rd March 2015), Elainie (27th February 2015), Flash (27th February 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Gardener (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (26th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (26th February 2015), sunflower (26th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Clarifying the ILAT-LITUM Tablets

Images not posting, please follow the link below and scroll to near the end

https://supriemrockefeller.wordpress.../10-chapter-x/

In Genesis II, TU and MIRA promised to send signs in form of crop circles (we see them all the time – some genuine, some not), but also ice circles. These are harder to see, as they are created in more remote areas. However, just recently scientists found a mysterious ice circe on a Siberian lake:Mysterious ‘ice circles’ in remote Siberian lake baffle scientists. Is Lake Baikal actually BAN-TAN?

Here is another very interesting article from “Telegraph.co.uk”, June 15, 2009: Phoenix Crop Circle May Predict End of the World, showing a most recent crop circle in form of the mythological bird Phoenix, who dies and rises again from the ashes. Like the Telegraph is asking, is this related to 2012, the death of an old era and the rebirth of a new? Is this sent to us from Mars as a sign?

The 400-foot design was discovered in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes
    Photo: M & Y PORTSMOUTH

The tablets are discussing all these different bloodlines, so let me try to explain how they are related and inter-related:

1. We have the pure Anunnaki, who came from Aldebaran in a spaceship, and one of their bases on their journey through the galaxy is Nibiru, which is a part of our solar system. They invaded KI (Earth) and chased the Reptoids underground.
    2. Then we have the pure Reptoids, who were the original intelligent inhabitants of Earth when the Anunnaki arrived.
    3. TU and Mira of the Anunnaki mixed TU’s seed with a Reptoid and gave birth to EA (Enki) and MAGDI — the twins. The pure Anunnaki wanted to kill the twins, because the mixed genes created stronger and more intelligent beings than they themselves were. TU and MIRA managed to clone their sons and SEPT of the pure Anunnaki killed the wrong kids, and EA and MAGDI went into hiding.
    4. The LULUs were a mix between the Neanderthals, who lived here together with the Reptoids when the “Gods” (Anunnaki) arrived. LULU had 3% Anunnaki blood in them and 97% Neanderthal. They became the Anunnaki’s slave labor in the mines, digging for gold and other minerals that could be of value for the “Gods”. Another name for the enlightened LULU is ADAMI (Adam and Eve).
    5. The Reptoids, when living underground, rescued some LULUs from the Flood (the Deluge), brought them to their caves and sealed the openings. There they interbred with the LULU females, whom they desired, and created a new race, the Lemurians. So the Lemurians had LULU blood (3% Anunnaki and 97% Neanderthal) + Reptoid blood. This showed to be a bad combination of DNA, because it created a deceptive, aggressive and possessive race. ETU-MARU and SARRATA were the first Lemurians who came up to the surface, and SARRATA infiltrated EA’s and MAGDI’s people, who were left on Earth after the pure Anunnaki disappeared before the flood. She and ETU-MARU then led the Lemurian battle against EA’s people and the LULUs and almost wiped them out. EA’s breed fled to Mars. Left on the surface were the Lemurians and the LULU. The LULU eventually, due to evolution, developed into today’s homo sapiens and the decendants of ETU-MARU were Marduk Ra, YHWH and eventually the 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Marduk Ra created the first Priesthood of Amen.
    The Merovingian Bloodline, which erroneously has been called the 13th Illuminati Bloodline is nothing of the sort, according to Thule, just like I mentioned in Chapter II — the Merovingians are not of Lemurian blood but that of EA and MAGDI. So they are of the Anunnaki/Reptoid bloodline, and is thus not part of the Lemurian 13 Illuminati bloodlines, which are a mix of Lulu/Reptoid. The pure Reptoids, who still live inside Earth and are the so-called “Reptilians” that people claim they have seen coming up now and then from caves all over the world. They are friendly to humans and don’t want us any harm, according to Thule, who made a pact with them a long time ago. These beings live inside Earth and are the inhabitants of Agarthi/Agartha, the ones that the Dalai Lama protects and the secret behind the “Yellow Hat Sect” (see Chapter 5).

Agarthi Reptoid, but they come in all colors of the rainbow.
    So now, let’s break the bloodline part down even more for better understanding. These are the different bloodlines we are dealing with here:
    1. Pure Anunnaki
    2. Pure Reptoid
    3. Pure Anunnaki + Reptoid (EA’s and MAGDI’s bloodline – also called the Frankish, Merovingian Bloodline)
    4. Neandethals + 3% Anunnaki (LULU)
    5. LULU + Reptoid = The Lemurian Bloodline
    6. LULU becoming homo sapiens by evolution

Anunnaki – The “Fallen Angels”
    I mentioned before that Akhnaten was the High Priest of the Merovingian Priesthood around 1351-1334 BC. You may ask how this can be, when all of EA’s and MAGDI’s race flew to Mars? Did they leave remnants here?
    According to the Thule, Akhnaten (Amenhotep IV) was one of the descendants of 600 “Fallen Angels”, the same ones the Bible is talking about. These “Angels” were of EA’s and MAGDI’s bloodline and came down here on Earth from Mars at one point in time in an effort to help mankind in their struggle. They were also “guards” with a purpose to watch over the “breeding” of homo sapiens. Apparently, they wanted homo sapiens to stay as “pure” as possible and not interbreed with the Lemurian Illuminati. This is my understanding.

However, there were “guards” as well as “gardeners”. Some of these “fallen angels” (also called “keepers”) taught humans good things, such as farming, animal husbandry, tailoring, beekeeping or the like. Other “angels” (“keepers”) taught people the use of weapons and how to conduct wars. Asasel, for example, taught martial arts and the use of jewelry and makeup. These things are also told in the Book of Enoch. The original “guards” were the kings before the Flood. Below is a sculpture of Akhnaten’s wife, Nefertiti. Notice the extended skull — this is how the Anunnaki supposedly look like. Even today some tribes are dedicated to what is called “cranial binding”, where they extend the skull on their babies to make them look like this, subconsciously trying to look like the old “Gods”. Although skulls from those who have done cranial binding on each other look a lot like Anunnaki skulls, the difference is the size — the original Anunnaki could be up to 4 meters tall (more than 12 feet), thus the skulls are much larger.

Nefertiti (Anunnaki)

Anunnaki skull
    According to the Thule, Lucifer was of the EA/MAGDI bloodline and came down to Earth to give the early homo sapiens (the ADAMI) knowledge and help them develop spiritually, and thus created the first secret society, The Brotherhood of the Snake, which had this specific purpose. YHWH, on the other hand, was a Lemurian, who wanted his people to remain in negative power over mankind, thus his anger, blood-thirst and favoritism. Therefore, when Supriem says he is Lucifer, to Thule that is a good thing, because Lucifer is on mankind’s side. Then, from what we’ve learnt here, Supriem says he is Lucifer in person, because his Manisola is that of the Luciferian bloodline, as well as that of Marduk, Samech and YHWH. In addition to that, he was also abducted at the age of 14, where he was even more tampered with to prepare for his mission.

The Return of the Gods – NI-BI-RU Entering the Solar System and the Consequences
    Here is the thing: Nibiru has an orbit that looks like an ∞ (infinity symbol). It enters our solar system every 12,960 years. Unfortunately, every second time around, the planet will cause great disturbances in Earth’s orbit, which will cause earthquakes, floods, volcano eruptions and possibly a pole shift. These next few years will be very turbulent times, if this information is correct. Many, many people will die due to this, and at the same time we are facing another threat — the consequences of Anunnaki’s return, which could lead to a devastating war where homo sapiens are caught in the middle!

The Lemurians have had 12, 960 years to change their habits and turn things around on this planet and stop the enslavement of mankind, but they have done nothing of the sort. Instead they have intensified their control. Now, around 2012 or shortly thereafter, Nibiru returns and with it the pure Anunnaki “Gods”. The pure Anunnaki, EA’s/MAGDI’s people and the Reptoids of Agarthi have all made an alliance and will not fight each other. They all want peace. The Reptoids have not interfered with what has happened on the surface since the Lemurians took over, and more or less left us alone. They are “cold-blooded” reptilians and don’t mind living underground, apparently, so that is not a problem. Neither of these three races want to harm homo sapiens either. Their common enemy are the Lemurians (the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines), and if the latter haven’t turned things around by the time the Anunnaki return, there will be a war to kill off the Lemurian Illuminati and chase them underground, where the Reptoids probably “will take care of them”. All Lemurians were driven out of Agarthi long ago due to their abuse of power and their oppression of homo sapiens. Like I mentioned earlier, the Inner Core of the Thule (which is the Vril Society) is in contact with the Reptoids of Agarthi.
    This is where Supriem is supposed to come in. They wanted someone with DNA from ALL races to be able to negotiate and complete the task of cleaning up here on Earth. Therefore, Supriem is the “experiment”. I haven’t had any direct contact with the Inner Core of Thule, except for once, but I have had it explained to me by Jarl Vidar of the Thule that they are not so stupid that they put all the eggs in one basket. They have lots of back-up plans — one of them will be explained in a while — it has to do with activating more people with Triple Helix DNA…

Another Viewpoint on the “Fallen Angels”
    The Bible version of whom the Fallen Angels were, are clearly rejected by Thule. They emphasize that the Fallen Angels are the Merovingian EA/MAGDI decendants and are not our enemies. Whether this is true or not remains to be seen, but The Book of Enoch is telling us another story, which also includes how the Fallen Angels were blood drinkers, just like the RA Material and David Icke have indicated is the case with the Orion Reptilians. Is this a common characteristic for beings entering from another density to be able to keep their physical shape here? From The Book of Enoch:

CHAPTER VI.
    1. And all the others (Watchers) together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood [Wes’ emphases in red]. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

CHAPTER XV.
    8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

CHAPTER XIX.
    1. And Uriel said to me: ‘Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray
    Between the Devil and the Returning Rock
    In July, 2009, a month after I posted this e-book originally, someone emailed me a very interesting scientific essay, written by A.R. Bordon and Roy W. Gordon. They are both biophysicists and have made a huge study on the subject of the Anunnaki. The essay is called, Between the Devil and the Returning Rock and is confirming a lot of what I am exposing here, including Marduk being on Earth now. They also claim there are about 350-400 Earthbound Anunnaki on the planet at the moment and they pretty much run the show, while also being in connection with the incoming Anunnaki from Nibiru. These earthbound ones have been here probably for a very long time and are sitting in the Council of 12 like a spider in the web.

Council of 12
    These two scientists have succeeded in finding 11 different witnesses, many of them not knowing each other, all confirming the above, separately. Most of these witnesses work within the U.S. Government, the Military and some civilians as well. To get a broader picture of the Anunnaki and who they really are — and most importantly, do we want them here? — you need to read this essay, which is now online and can be downloaded here in .pdf.
    Is the Council of 12 actually what Supriem calls Priesthood of Amen? Are 12 of the most powerful Earthbound Anunnaki (pure Merovingian) the 12 High Priests of Amen and is Supriem the 13th member, just like he says he is? Could it be that the mid level Thule members are not aware of that?

I have no way of finding out right now, but this essay certainly adds to the picture and is pretty useful in our attempts to lay the puzzle.

Jesus Christ and the Holy Grail
    According to the Thule, the New Testament as well as the Old Testament have been tampered with by the Lemurian Brotherhood. One thing they did was to delete parts of the New Testament which talked about reincarnation. This was allegedly done by the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD.

The Thule Order is claiming that Jesus Christ was what we would call an “ascended master”, being sent here from Mars. He was of EA’s and MAGDI’s bloodline and came to Earth to enlighten people and teach them who the real enemy is. He was killed by the Lemurians.

Jesus was of the Merovingian bloodline, going back all the way to EA/MAGDI, and according to the Thule (something that was also researched by authors Baigent, Leah and Lincoln and is discussed in their book Holy Blood Holy Grail) Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene and had children. The last descendants of EA/MAGDI and Jesus Christ on Earth today are the Habsburgs, which I mentioned earlier.

Dominic von Habsburg – Merovingian
    The EA/MAGDI/Jesus bloodline is also equivalent to The Holy Grail as is the female vigina, which ultimately refers to “Divine” conception.

How to Open the Stargate – Pyramid Power
    To be able to open the gate, there are a few things that need to be in alignment. First, they need to have their “Messiah” ready, which Thule say is Supriem Rockefeller. He must have the Triple Helix DNA activated, because it includes the ‘”blood of the Universe” and by letting out Supriem’s Manisola into a human body, part of their mission can be accomplished. But there is more that needs to be prepared for: the Thule is telling me that Supriem is not the only person with Triple Helix DNA, but the only one who is fully activated at the moment. And just recently, Jarl Vidar told me that the GATE IS OPEN! This means that the three following pre-requirements are present:
    1. They need the “Messiah” who needs to be part human but with alien DNA and his life force is that of Lucifer. With other words, he is partly human and have his Triple Helix DNA activated. This is accomplished with Supriem Rockefeller.
    2. The Planet Nibiru needs to be in a certain alignment with the solar system. The arrival of the Planet and the Gods who dwell within it is soon and timing of essence, according to Thule. The indications point in the direction that the Return of the Gods will be in 2012 but could be later.
    3. The major Pyramids in Egypt are lined up in a certain way and are built in a precise manner to be able to work as resonant and increase the frequencies of the Vril machine, and are therefore the major vehicle to opening the Stargate. Thule has the mathematical Universal code that is broken down into musical notes, creating a “cosmic symphony” of a precise vibration that will open the Stargate. All these three (there may be more I am unaware of) elements need to be present for the Gate to open. Supriem visited Egypt in the beginning of 2010…
    Last edited by yelik; 26th February 2015 at 18:28.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

3(C)+me (3rd April 2015), arwen (27th February 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), East Sun (1st March 2015), Flash (27th February 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (25th March 2015), Krist (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

I was reminded of Mr. Penre's research while following PA member GoodET's story of attending large UN type meetings where humans and aliens were present. Around 2010, Mr. Penre started corresponding and writing about a rogue group of scientists who called themselves the Life Physics Group of California (LPG-C), led by a mysterious Dr. Bordon, since deceased. They were studying the Universe, or Unum, and based part of their research on remote viewing. They also reported attending large UN type meetings where both humans and aliens were present.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

arwen (27th February 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Flash (27th February 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Gardener (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

From http://wespenre.com/

Quote February 27, 2015: The entire "Fifth Level of Learning" can now be downloaded in one pdf file that includes all the papers in this level of learning. It will read like a book with clickable Table of Content, clickable links, and more than 1000 foot notes! It is almost 700 pages long, so it's a big file to download. The link to download it is here.
    Quote February 26, 2015: Paper #16 of the "Fifth Level of Learning" called, "Paper #16: The Destiny of a Royal Species" is posted! See "Site Map for Level V". The PDF version can be viewed or downloaded here. Note: This is the last of the Wes Penre Papers. No more papers will be posted on this website. The only things that will be added now are adjustments and small corrections here and there. However, I will also soon publish these papers in German, Spanish, and French! This will take some time, of course, and I will publish them in the order the translators get finished--paper by paper. I will as well publish the entire "Fifth Level of Learning" in one long pdf file; just as I've done with previous levels. All changes to this website from hereon will be posted here.

Wes Penre, thank you for providing us this incredible work.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 28th February 2015 at 00:18.

10. Link to Post #26
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,480 times in 652 posts

I see that the Humans Are Free website have picked up a part of Wes Penre's work, and provided an article with commentary. This is an amazing article by Alexander Light, who says in his introduction:

Quote The following piece of information is extremely important to those who are advanced enough to actually understand it. To many, it will not be easy to digest and most will refuse to believe it.

However, to some of you, the following information is exactly what you've been waiting for - possibly for aeons.

In my periodic introspection sessions I always end up to the same conclusion: the souls of the human species are trapped in a dimension of control (i.e. what we call "reality") and the afterlife is merely a short break before being recycled back into the chaos.

(Similar to how wounded soldiers are sent to the hospital for treatment, before being sent to the front line once again).
    The full article is entitled: Escape 'Their' TRAP and Set Your Soul FREE and well worth the read - it also serves as a good introduction to Wes's work.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Aspen (12th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), gripreaper (4th March 2015), heyokah (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2015), lisalu (5th March 2015), MalteseKnight (8th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd March 2015), Sophocles (4th March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi everybody!

This is Wes Penre (I go under the user name "Divine Feminine" on this forum). I am sorry I haven't commented and/or replied to this thread until this morning, but I've been so incredibly busy. On February 26, I finally completed the whole series of papers, which ended up being five "Levels of Learning;" altogether between 2,500-3,000 pages. Now it is all published and my website is complete. For those who don't know, the papers can be accessed at http://wespenre.com/.

I have read all the posts in this thread, and I want to thank you for your interest in my work--it's very encouraging to say the least! Some wise person here said that one should use discernment, and that no one has the complete truth. I want to emphasize that. We are all students and we learn more and more as we continue researching and reading. Those who have read all my papers can see that my own knowledge increased the further into the material I got, so what the reader actually witnesses is my own journey that I am sharing with whomever is interested.

The information I've researched is carefully footnoted and referenced so that the reader can see that this is not something that is made up, or something that's just based on my own ideas (except when I'm telling the reader that it is). The material is based on evidence that is in existence. All I've done is to research it, compile it, and made sense out of it. I've also used careful syncretism and cross-checking to make sure I got it right. I think the reader will notice that the information is quite impeccable in that sense. With that said, there is so much more to learn, and what's in the papers is knowledge up to a certain level, but it does explain the hidden history of mankind in a way that makes very much sense. The reader may be shocked at times because much of the information goes against what many people believe when it comes to aliens, UFOs, how to travel in space, and who "God" is. For those who have not yet looked at the paper, I hope you at least will give them a chance. Best is to read them from beginning to end (for best comprehension), but I know how it is--we always want to peek at what looks most interesting first LOL. That's fine. However, I think that if the material resonates with the reader, he/she will at one point or another start at the beginning anyway :-).

I also saw a few references to Supriem Rockefeller. I can understand that many people think that story is disinfo at best, but here is how I see it:

When I was writing the e-book about Supriem and all that went with that subject, I noticed many times that he was lying to me to cover something up. However, I could feel somewhere in my gut (at the time) that there was SOMETHING with him that I couldn't pinpoint back then in 2009. I just knew that this was not just a prank or some random guy who wanted attention, regardless of what many people thought and said--there was something more to it. I could have just taken everything down from the Internet back then and forgotten about it, but instead I compiled the information into the final book that's now online, and I called it, "The Myth around Supriem David Rockefeller." The important word here is "myth." In other words, there will be truth, lies, and half-truths in the book. Today I'm glad I kept it up.

Supriem is in my opinion not a major player (whether he knows this or not). My further research up to this day has showed that he most possibly is what is called a "distraction" in Elite circles. You know how they use someone so people will put attention on him while something else is going on elsewhere. I would say, AT LEAST this is the case. There is a secret society called "The Brotherhood of Shadows," just as the Bavarian Illuminati told me, and Supriem is probably one of twelve candidates to become the vehicle for Marduk at a certain time. More research is showing that despite what Supriem himself says, he is NOT the main candidate--not at all. I simply consider him being a distraction, but as such, he is important in a way, because for a distraction to work it must be planned in a similar way as when the Elite is creating disinformation--there will be truth somewhere in the information or people wouldn't buy into it. Just as a curiosity; the first two weeks after I released the first version of the Supriem book, I had half a million hits to the blog that carried the book! That's a lot of visitors for something that was never promoted in any way by videos, interviews, lectures, promoted books, or whatnot. Still, half a million hits! That doesn't happen if it's all a lie.

I would personally suggest not to put too much attention on Supriem at this point, though--if any at all. I would just keep him on the back burner to see how things pan out. Everybody here knows where to find the book; someone put a link to it in this thread, but here it is again: http://supriemrockefeller.wordpress.com/. So, if necessary in the future, people can go there and find info. The book will still be there; I will not take it down. But what I'm saying is that overall, the Supriem story is "low level." I mention him a few times in the Wes Penre Papers when appropriate because he does play a role after all, but I don't pay much attention to him. The information in my papers is way above anything that was written in the Supriem book anyway. So the reader needs to separate the two sources of information for now--the Wes Penre Papers is something totally different, with a much higher level of information.

I hope this helps for now to clear things up regarding Supriem, but also helps to explain a little bit what the papers are all about. On my website you will see that there are 5 different site maps; one for each "Level of Learning." The icons are at the top of each page. That's the way the reader will find out what each level is about. Then it's just a matter of clicking as usual. Also, each paper can be downloaded for free in pdf.

Feel free to comment or ask questions!

Love,
    Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 3rd March 2015 at 14:37.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

13. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

3(C)+me (3rd April 2015), AlaBil (5th March 2015), Alekahn2 (6th March 2015), arwen (3rd March 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Atlas (4th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2015), Billy (3rd March 2015), Bluegreen (3rd March 2015), Callista (6th March 2015), Calz (4th March 2015), Chris Gilbert (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (3rd March 2015), East Sun (3rd March 2015), Elainie (4th March 2015), Fairy Friend (3rd March 2015), Feritciva (3rd March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Gardener (6th March 2015), gripreaper (4th March 2015), Hervé (3rd March 2015), heyokah (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (3rd March 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd March 2015), lisalu (5th March 2015), mab777 (1st April 2015), Marin (4th March 2015), mountain_jim (3rd March 2015), Muzz (3rd March 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd March 2015), Neal (3rd March 2015), Paladin14 (12th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (3rd March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), seko (3rd March 2015), Sophocles (4th March 2015), StandingWave (5th March 2015), sunflower (4th March 2015), TargeT (3rd March 2015), terragunn (4th November 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Hi Wes,

Thanks for your great work and extensive research. It's really a huge effort and excellent source for all truth seekers.

Greetings from Istanbul!

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

arwen (3rd March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I started reading your papers Mr or Mrs? Penre and I must say that I found them very well documented, organised in a comprehensive format, and getting into these fringe topics in a very understandable manner.

In fact, I refered your site to friends of mine who had a piece by piece knowledge, not making sense at time.

I told them to start with the level one, because, as you say, it makes everyting more understandable.

YOu did an excellent work. Anyone wanting to make sense of all those sites and theories should go through your papers in my views. it is very much needed in these fields, i just wish many more would be so discipline and dedicated to to the same

Conspiracy 101-102-103-104-105 are how I see your papers.

I just wish you could write Conspiracy 201-202 etc as well. It makes it so much easier to understand.

Many thanks from all of us, the laymen trying to understand.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

arwen (3rd March 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Gardener (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), Marin (4th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hi Wes,

Thank you so much for your outstanding work, and also for taking the time to post here!

I completely agree with your take on Supriem being a distraction, and while you have suggested not to focus on it, I did want to bring to your attention a very similar type of situation which occurred last year with my friend, Fritz Springmeier.

You may or may not be aware of it, but in case you are not:

Fritz was approached last year by one William Cornelis Van Duyn, purported head of the Illuminati, and Fritz brought him into his circle. I observed William's posts, which were a mix of NWO propaganda, Gnosticism and sarcasm about humanity and America. He played people like a book, and they reacted predictably. Fritz allowed all this, telling his mostly Christian followers to also use discernment.

I have no doubt that William is definitely an insider, but definitely not the head of the Illuminati worldwide. I had some private correspondence with Mr Van Duyn, from which I gathered his intentions were disingenuous, despite his claims to also be reformed and looking to work together with humanity to evolve us all.

I gathered his primary task is data collection on people's responses, potential threats to the NWO, as well as distraction and misdirection.

There is more on this saga here from Henry Makow - who is not very kind in his analysis, and considers it all a hoax, but it is one of the few write-ups on this whole scenario outside of FaceBook.

And here is Fritz himself on FB publically introducing William Van Duyn.

I would be really interested on your take on the William/Fritz issue, and if you can see any similarities in the way Fritz was approached, and you were approached, or not.

Thank you again, for all your excellent work, which I really appreciate, and am sharing with many of my friends and networks.
    Last edited by arwen; 3rd March 2015 at 19:21.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Aspen (12th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2015), Bluegreen (3rd March 2015), Flash (3rd March 2015), Hervé (3rd March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), Marin (4th March 2015), mountain_jim (3rd March 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd March 2015), Sophocles (4th March 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Hi Wes,

Thank you so much for your outstanding work, and also for taking the time to post here!

And a big DITTO from me, here. Most, most delighted to have you on board.

(An aside to arwen! You know Fritz Springmeier as a friend?! Do check out the extremely important Horus-Ra thread, started by Houman. One of the most important and information-packed threads on the entire internet. Springmeier is featured and discussed a lot there. Do look.)

21. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (5th March 2015), arwen (3rd March 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Atlas (4th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Billy (4th March 2015), Bluegreen (3rd March 2015), Elainie (4th March 2015), Feritciva (4th March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Gardener (6th March 2015), Hervé (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), MalteseKnight (8th March 2015), Marin (4th March 2015), mountain_jim (3rd March 2015), Muzz (4th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd March 2015), Sophocles (4th March 2015), sunflower (4th March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Wes

Wanted to share with you how much I appreciate all of your work. Have been following it for many, many years.

I've made countless notes from all your papers. And then notes from those notes. (More than I'd care to admit to). Combined it with some of my own work and of course sent it out to others. And now I have one last level to read.

Your work has sparked countless discussions and served as a catalyst for additional work. What I find most useful is your ability to synthesize such a vast amount of data in such a concise manner. Few can do what you do. It really stands in a category all it's own.

Moreover, because of the scope of your work, many are introduced to material they might not have run across otherwise.

There's more I'd like to share - but will check back later. So wonderful to see and feel the divine feminine returning.

Marin
    Last edited by Marin; 4th March 2015 at 06:52.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

arwen (4th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (4th March 2015), Billy (4th March 2015), Flash (4th March 2015), Iloveyou (4th March 2015), Jean-Marie (4th March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), Muzz (4th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (4th March 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (An aside to arwen! You know Fritz Springmeier as a friend?! Do check out the extremely important Horus-Ra thread, started by Houman. One of the most important and information-packed threads on the entire internet. Springmeier is featured and discussed a lot there. Do look.)
    (Another aside back to Bill - do not want to derail this thread, but THANK YOU so, so much for directing me to that thread - absolutely phenomenal data, and going through it will account for most of my Internet time in the forseeable future!)

Yes, I am friends with Fritz, although have not met him in person, and even though I am not a Christian - we have several points of agreement, and also several places where we agree to disagree).

Back to Wes.....

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

AlaBil (5th March 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (4th March 2015), Billy (4th March 2015), Elainie (4th March 2015), Hervé (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), Muzz (4th March 2015), Sophocles (4th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Some wise person here said that one should use discernment, and that no one has the complete truth. I want to emphasize that. We are all students and we learn more and more as we continue researching and reading.

Feel free to comment or ask questions!

Love,
    Wes

Wes, thank you for your kindness in making available some time to answer some questions.

First let me apologize for my poor English.

I found the wespenre papers through my search for information about the origin of the soul and spirit.

You mentioned in numerous times on weapons that have the capacity to destroy the soul (the avatar of light) and consequently the unique individuality of the self.

The first question I have is:

You found during your research, mentions of the 'popularity' of this type of weapon (destructive avatars)? This weapons exist at the individual level, like a pistol or other technological device?

The second question is:

Do you think that the Queen of Orion is the last level of the 'hierarchy' of 'All' or it could be a fraction of the 'All'?

By my understanding, quantum physicists call the Queen of Orion as Quantum Vacuum. But that's just where my conscious ability gives me this time.

Thank for your attention.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 4th March 2015 at 19:01.

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

It seems that when I think I have some time that I can spend doing something such as posting and responding on this forum, something happens which pulls me into some research and/or projects. It's a very good thing, but it takes away from the time I'd like, and had planned, to spend here (something I very much enjoy, too). I promise, though, that I will post as often as I possibly can, although it won't be as often as I'd like it to be. I will definitely be back tomorrow, however, with some response to the comments and questions since I posted last.

Thanks for your patience :-)

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (5th March 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Billy (5th March 2015), Bluegreen (5th March 2015), Callista (6th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Heart-2-Heart (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (5th March 2015), mab777 (1st April 2015), Marin (5th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Arwen, I remember this Fritz story from when it came out. I read the pages you refer to plus there was some more stuff published as well; such as a correspondence back and forth between Springmeier and Makow, I believe, where Fritz defended his position.

We can determine one thing before everything else; WC van Duyn is not the head of the Illuminati, just as you suggest. Very few people know who the head of the Illuminati is, and he would never ever go public like this. In fact, the real King of this group (there are more than one king) has never gone public.

I think your analysis of the situation is pretty good. This van Duyn (if he actually is who he says he is) definitely has hidden agendas. You may know Fritz better than I (I have only communicated with him a couple of times many years ago, and I was actually the one who made his wife-to-become contact him long ago; this led to their marriage. She thanked me afterwards), so I may be wrong in my interpretation of this situation, but I get the feeling that they are “playing” Fritz. When I read Fritz’ original announcement of his new friendship with van Duyn last year, my first reaction was that he was intimidated to some degree and did his best to sound legitimate. I thought I could spot quite some fear in his communication.

Another thing; didn't Fritz say in one of his mind-control books that he also had been under Illuminati mind-control and therefore is a mind-control survivor? If I remember that correctly, it would mean that there could be trigger words that van Duyn and his team used on Fritz to make him comply.

No, I don’t believe for one second that “van Duyn” has become a friend of humanity. Also, someone pointed out his friendship with a known pedophile and Satanist.

Besides that—what’s everybody’s gut feeling? What does your body tell you? Mine is putting out alarm signals.

Van Duyn suggests that humanity would gain so much more to be ruled by him and his loyal people. Ruled? I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want to be ruled by any of them, regardless if they change sides. I don’t want to be ruled by anybody, to be honest. What he said there is a big red flag!

The only thing is—how much of all this does Fritz understand? Does he really believe this guy? I would be surprised if he did; I think he’s smarter than that…

Also, you were asking whether the way Fritz was approached was similar to how I was approached by Supriem. The answer to that is "no." I was not approached by Supriem at all--I actually approached him. I saw the email from Supriem to Leo Zagami that Prescott had posted online (against Supriem's knowledge, I believe). I thought it contained some interesting info, so that's why I started looking into Supriem. Supriem didn't want to have anything to do with me, however, and did not want to come out in public at all. He even put a video up on YouTube in an effort to discredit me and tell the viewers how ridiculous it was to think that he had anything to do with Marduk.

However, when he noticed I wouldn't "go away," he used another approach. He decided to work with me; he would give me SOME information, he said, that I could post, but some other information he wanted to keep to himself. If I were willing to do this, he would agree to it. That's how it all started.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 5th March 2015 at 14:01.

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th April 2018), arwen (5th March 2015), Aspen (12th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Billy (5th March 2015), Bluegreen (5th March 2015), Callista (6th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Hervé (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (5th March 2015), mab777 (1st April 2015), Marin (5th March 2015), mountain_jim (6th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

First I want to thank everybody for your warm welcome to this group/forum! You are absolutely wonderful! To be honest; when I decided to release what I’d gathered for my papers, I thought that I’d be attacked, screamed at, made a fool of, be written off as whomever, etc. Nothing of that happened! Instead, I have been met with the most amazing response from all corners of the world. I am literally drowned in emails from people who are thanking me from the bottom of their hearts for have opened up their minds to a bigger picture.

That was of course what I had been hoping for, but my information is often very controversial and goes against much of what is accepted as truth amongst many truth-seekers. What happened was that I must have opened up something that has been hidden deep inside of people—a truth that has been so suppressed over millennia that it’s been very hard to get it to the surface.

It’s always been my conviction that in order to understand present time and be able to plan for the future, we must understand our true past (if we think of our 3-D existence as “linear time”). There are many pasts, as we have learned, but these pasts together have formed the present that you and I experience together. That is the past I want people to understand.

Unfortunately, we have been lied to in such a way that we have been duped to believe that the opposite from what is true is true. In order to understand our past, we need to dig into mythology and the ancient texts. It’s all in there—even the space wars, “Lucifer’s” Rebellion, and all the rest of it.

When we notice that, we might jump up and down and say, “Oh yes! Here it is! Now we know the true history at last!!!” Well, if that were the case, we’d end up somewhere close to what Sitchin and others who have written on the subject of alternative history. That is not the truth, I must emphasize! Not even close to it.

It is true, however, that much of what Sitchin wrote is what is written in the old texts if we read it the way it’s written, so Sitchin and his fellow interpreters are not so incorrect in that sense.

However, and this is the thing! Who wrote the ancient records? Well, it was the “Anunnaki” themselves and their scribes (who often were Anunnaki as well, but of lower “cast”). Do you think they wrote the truth? Of course not. Why would they do that? They wrote what they wanted future generations to believe happened in the past; not what really happened. Hence, we can’t believe what they were writing.

Still, they always want to test humanity’s abilities to see through their lies--it's some kind of game they play, and they also want to see how we evolve. Therefore, they wrote the truth between the lines! In order to be able to understand our real history, we need to see what’s there before our eyes; hidden in plain sight! That’s what I “accidentally” happened to see!

You can’t just read the Sumerian texts and think that you “get it.” You have to compare these texts with other mythologies; such as the Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Norse myths, and also the Vedic, Mayan, and Aztec, and Biblical texts, and so on. The more you study, the more you learn that regardless which ancient text you research, the story is about the exact same gods—the Anunnaki! I call them the “Alien Invader Force(s)” (AIF) in my papers because they consist of a variety of different star races who came together to support Lucifer (En.ki) in his Rebellion against his parents--the Queen of the Stars and Khan En.lil. We hear a lot about Dracos, Reptilians, Nordics, etc. They are not here in Earth vicinity with different agendas; they are all the same AIF, which came here 400-500,000 years ago and manipulated our DNA (I don’t want to use the term Anunnaki too much in my papers because I don’t want to compare them with Sitchin’s interpretation of who they were).

Anyway, when we look at the ancient texts, it seems as if there were a thousand different gods, or something of that magnitude. This may have been the case, but in the ancient text, there are basically only a few gods mentioned, and they are En.ki, Marduk, Ereškigal, and Isis. En.lil and the Orion Queen are also mentioned, but their identities were hijacked by the first four beings I just mentioned. They took over the identities of En.lil and the Queen and pretended to be them!

So the head of the AIF are En.ki, Marduk, and Ereškigal. Isis is not—she was forced into joining and is now a renegade. In other words, all the gods we read about in the Vedas and the Sumerian texts etc., can almost all of them be boiled down to these first four beings!

I am not making this up. I am showing tons of references in the papers, which are all solid evidence that what I’m saying is what is true if we cross-check the different ancient texts and within the same ancient text we currently might be studying. I have also looked for syncretism wherever possible and found a lot of that as well. People who have studied my papers can clearly see what I am saying here, and they are stunned over what is being exposed and revealed.

Again, none of this is an attempt to toot my own horn—that’s not at all how I am. However, I don’t really care what people think about me as a person; I want people to read the papers to find out for themselves and use their own discernment. I think much of what is in there will blow your mind—it did mine! I must say I have been extremely thrilled, excited to the maximum, and basically functioned on adrenaline for 5 years (that’s the time it took to write all the five Levels of Learning—almost 3000 pages). Every morning—no fail—I have gotten up at 1:30 AM and researched and written until 6 AM. Then I’ve made myself in order and gone to a regular job between 7:30-4:00. The evenings I’ve spent with family, but have gone to bed every night at 7:00 PM in order to be able to get up at 1:30 again next morning. That’s how my life has been the last five years. But I have enjoyed every single second of it! And needless to say; I have a very supportive family, and everybody understands the importance of all this. I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to them!

The big shock for many people, I think, was when they realized (just as I did) in the Second Level of Learning that En.ki is the “bad guy” and En.lil (who actually is the equivalent to Ninurta) is the “good guy,” if I may use these terms. En.ki and his son Marduk are the two who are in charge of keeping us trapped here in 3-D! Not En.lil or anybody else. This is what I thought would be the main thing people would attack me for, but when they saw the evidence I provided, they realized I was correct. Therefore, I have literally only received 2 (two) attacks from people who have raved about how wrong I am. On the other hand, I have received literally a thousand emails from people who have thanked me for revealing this to them, and how they feel their whole cosmic view is falling into place (not only because of this revelation, but it’s an important one!) It's incredible, but I almost only get extremely positive emails, which is very encouraging. And now these welcome messages from you all!

This is a very brief introduction to my papers and what they are about. It’s not giving any justice at all to what’s really in them, so I hope as many of you here as possible would like to take a peek at them at http://wespenre.com/.

In summary, this is what the five Levels of Learning are about:

LEVEL I: An analysis of the metaphysics, quantum physics, exopolitics, and genetic manipulating we are faced with today.

LEVEL II: An introduction to the Divine Feminine, The Creation of Universes (the way it really happened), The Orion Empire, The Sirian Empire, the Galactic Wars, ET races, more about genetic manipulation, the entrapment we are subjected to here on Earth, the revelation of who Lord En.ki really is, Atlantis and Lemuria, the “Second Coming” and the Return of the gods.

LEVEL III: An analysis of the deceptive channeled material, the lies about ascension, the truth about the splitting of Earth and a new paradigm.

LEVEL IV: A deep analysis of the Sumerian texts in comparison with the Egyptian, Greek, and Roman mythologies, showing evidence of who the gods in the ancient texts really are. Also, a deeper look into the Galactic Wars, Lucifer’s Rebellion, the Garden of Edin and where it was located, and much more.

LEVEL V: A deep analysis of the Vedas (the Hindu religion), which is perhaps the most detailed descriptions on Earth of what happened in cosmos and on Earth long ago. I loved looking into the Vedic texts! Here I show evidence that the Vedic gods are exactly the same gods as in the Sumerian texts and all other major ancient texts. I also make all the five levels of learning come full circle.

Just as in LEVEL I and LEVEL IV, in LEVEL V I discuss the Afterlife to quite some extent, and I also offer a way out of En.ki’s trap—a way to escape the endless enforced reincarnation cycle, so we can become real multidimensional beings again, as we once were before the AIF came and started a war here against the Original Planners of Earth, the Living Library. These original planners who created the original human race came from Orion and Vega. Earth Herself is an incarnation of the Mother Goddess, the Divine Feminine. The escape from this trap is simple, but the reader needs to have this background information about our past, or they will not succeed; something that will be self-evident as you read the papers. Therefore, you will also see why it’s so important to understand our past!

Hope this gives a little overview of my work.

Thank you for reading this summary!

Love,
    Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 5th March 2015 at 10:47.

32. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

3(C)+me (3rd April 2015), AlaBil (5th March 2015), Alekahn2 (6th March 2015), araucaria (5th March 2015), arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Bingo (9th March 2015), Bluegreen (5th March 2015), Callista (6th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), earthdreamer (11th March 2015), Feritciva (5th March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), gripreaper (5th March 2015), Heart-2-Heart (5th March 2015), Hervé (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), jcocks (10th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (5th March 2015), lisalu (7th March 2015), mab777 (1st April 2015), Marin (5th March 2015), mountain_jim (6th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Neal (5th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Savannah (22nd July 2016), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (5th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Thank you, Wes!

A big to this: —>

I must say I have been extremely thrilled, excited to the maximum, and basically functioned on adrenaline for 5 years (that’s the time it took to write all the five Levels of Learning—almost 3000 pages). Every morning—no fail—I have gotten up at 1:30 AM and researched and written until 6 AM. Then I’ve made myself in order and gone to a regular job between 7:30-4:00. The evenings I’ve spent with family, but have gone to bed every night at 7:00 PM in order to be able to get up at 1:30 again next morning. That’s how my life has been the last five years. But I have enjoyed every single second of it! And needless to say; I have a very supportive family, and everybody understands the importance of all this. I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to them!

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Baby Steps (5th March 2015), Callista (6th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Hervé (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), lisalu (7th March 2015), Marin (5th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Another thing; didn't Fritz say in one of his mind-control books that he also had been under Illuminati mind-control and therefore is a mind-control survivor?
    Last year I spent quite a while reformatting this huge and detailed book to make it optimally readable. I believe it's now the cleanest version on the internet:

(Health warning: not to be dived into lightly. It can give just about anyone a real headache... seriously. There's some pretty heavy stuff in there. And yes, Fritz could not know all this without having been part of the programs himself.)

36. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (5th March 2015), Alekahn2 (6th March 2015), araucaria (5th March 2015), arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Baby Steps (5th March 2015), Bluegreen (5th March 2015), Bob (8th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Hervé (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), mab777 (1st April 2015), MalteseKnight (5th March 2015), Marin (5th March 2015), mountain_jim (6th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Neal (5th March 2015), Omni (5th March 2015), seko (8th March 2015), Sophocles (5th March 2015), the_real_dave-id (5th March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote You mentioned in numerous times on weapons that have the capacity to destroy the soul (the avatar of light) and consequently the unique individuality of the self.

The first question I have is:

You found during your research, mentions of the 'popularity' of this type of weapon (destructive avatars)? This weapons exist at the individual level, like a pistol or other technological device?

The second question is:

Do you think that the Queen of Orion is the last level of the 'hierarchy' of 'All' or it could be a fraction of the 'All'?
    Hi Naste,

Let’s see if I can answer your two questions, but first let me explain what I mean by “avatar” in the papers. An avatar can be compared with what we normally call the “light-body,” i.e. the astral body we use when we don’t have our 3-D body anymore.

I know we humans have more than one light-body (we tend to use a new light-body for each dimension we access after death, and we also have the ‘emotional body’, etc. However, I use the term avatar (singular) throughout the papers because the ETs who are interdimensional seem to basically have ONE light-body, where all these things are combined. There is much more to this, which I can’t get into in this post, but it has to do with “moving inwards” rather than moving “outwards” when we are exploring the Multiverse. For simplicity’s sake, I use the “outward” option in the papers (mostly), although I know that to be able to travel the Universe and explore the dimensions, we need to go inward, into our bodies…deeper and deeper. I will write more about this in the next free e-book I’ll publish (will probably take a year or so to finish the research and write the book; that’s usually what it has taken so far).

Now to your questions, Naste:

1. The way I understand it is that there are multiple kinds of weapons that can do this (kill the avatar). Just as we have multiple kinds of weapons here on Earth—the ETs do as well. However, they all accomplish the same thing, right? They kill!

When I first realized that these guys (the ETs) actually use weapons in their Galactic Wars that kill the avatar (light-body) in their victims, it came as quite a shock. Does that mean that if one of these being shot me with that kind of weapon, my soul and personality would die?

The thing is that we all need an avatar to be able to maneuver in the Universe. It’s like a vehicle—some ancient texts (such as the Vedas) use the analogy of horses at times to describe the avatar. If the avatar gets destroyed, the soul can’t go anywhere and eventually dissolves and becomes one with the universal energy. The soul personality “disappears.”

I thought the soul was immortal, so this came as a shock until I found out more how this works. As I’m sure many of you know, all time is simultaneous. Now, let’s take me as an example, but it is the same for all of us. I have multiple “soul splits” or “fractions” spread out over the Earth timeline (if we think in linear time. I need to mix linear time and simultaneous time in this example). One soul fraction may be living in the 15th Century and another 3,000 years ago, while another lives in the future and so on. In the beginning, these fractions were all “me” and had the same personality. However; because I get amnesia every time I enter a new body, I am separated from the other fractions of myself, and they are separated from each other as well for the same reasons. This means that each fraction will have different experiences and will react to these experiences in certain ways, and they’ll learn from this. Then they have another experience and then another and so on. This way, each fraction develops a unique personality, different from all other fractions. Hence, if I would meet a fraction of myself from the 15th Century, for example, he or she would probably be very different from me; he might even be a skilled soldier or a criminal because of the combined experiences he’s had during multiple lifetimes.

So now we have a bunch of soul fractions of myself spread out over time, and they have all developed different personalities. Now, let’s say that one of these ETs shoots my avatar to pieces. That means that my particular personality that writes this will “die” and dissolve. Wes Penre will not exist anymore. However, I as a soul will still exist in all the other personalities spread out over time, so I am not really dead, except in my current personality is.

Now bear with me. This is something unique for humans because ETs don’t have amnesia! ETs also have split soul fragments spread throughout the Universe, but the soul fragments of a particular ET all have the same personality and are aware of each other all the time! So let’s say that En.ki’s soul that exists here in the Earth vicinity right now will have the avatar shot to pieces. His soul fragment will “die” just as ours, but he has a lot of others spread out and they have the same personality, so En.ki as a personality will not die. The problem, however, for En.ki in this example, is that the other soul fragments may not be located here around Earth, and he would have to fight his way back here in case there would be opposed ETs guarding the solar system at its fringes. It’s more than possible, though, that En.ki has more than one soul fragment positioned in this solar system. He can be at several places simultaneously.

This is something that needs to be pondered upon because it’s hard for us with our limited neurological system to comprehend this to its full extent. My explanation here is of course very simplified, just as it has to be to be understood by 3-D being like ourselves.

However, even if all my avatars and soul fragments here on Earth would be destroyed for some reason, I still have my Oversoul, with which the soul fragments are connected to in the first place. This Oversoul exists outside the Universes, in its own “dimension,” although I am not even sure that it can be called dimension. Anyway, the Oversoul is eternal and cannot be destroyed. Therefore, we ARE all immortal and eternal.

This is all quite difficult to explain in words, but I hope it at least makes some kind of sense.

2. She is a fraction of the “All.” What some people have problems with (understandably so) is that God (or in reality—the Goddess) can exist as an interdimensional being just as all other interdimensional beings. However, people more and more start coming to the realization that it is possible for the “All That Is” to incarnate. After all, we all are coming from “Her.” It’s just that there are things interdimensional beings don’t know, either, just as we don’t know everything. The Queen, however, is incarnated with much more understanding than the other beings in the Universe. I don’t know if she has total recall or not, though, although I get the feeling she can choose at any moment to have total recall or not, just to play the game so to speak. Planet Earth is another incarnation of the Mother Goddess (All That Is). So it’s possible.

I hope this answers your questions, Naste. I’ve answered them to the best of my knowledge in from what I’ve gathered through my own research. It’s up to each and every one, of course, to use discernment and to see how it resonates.

Love, Wes

38. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

AlaBil (5th March 2015), Alekahn2 (6th March 2015), arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Bluegreen (5th March 2015), Callista (6th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Chris Gilbert (6th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), earthdreamer (11th March 2015), Elainie (5th March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), gripreaper (5th March 2015), hohoemi (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), jcocks (10th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), lisalu (7th March 2015), Marin (5th March 2015), mountain_jim (6th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Neal (5th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), Sophocles (5th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast