+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: Wes Penre's levels of learning

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Wes Penre's levels of learning

Awesome, Bill, for posting the clean version of Fritz' book!!!

Thanks!

Last edited by Wes Penre; 5th March 2015 at 13:11.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Flash (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), Marin (5th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Divine Feminine (here)
    Quote You mentioned in numerous times on weapons that have the capacity to destroy the soul (the avatar of light) and consequently the unique individuality of the self.

The first question I have is:

You found during your research, mentions of the 'popularity' of this type of weapon (destructive avatars)? This weapons exist at the individual level, like a pistol or other technological device?

The second question is:

Do you think that the Queen of Orion is the last level of the 'hierarchy' of 'All' or it could be a fraction of the 'All'?
    Hi Naste,

Let’s see if I can answer your two questions, but first let me explain what I mean by “avatar” in the papers. An avatar can be compared with what we normally call the “light-body,” i.e. the astral body we use when we don’t have our 3-D body anymore.

I know we humans have more than one light-body (we tend to use a new light-body for each dimension we access after death, and we also have the ‘emotional body’, etc. However, I use the term avatar (singular) throughout the papers because the ETs who are interdimensional seem to basically have ONE light-body, where all these things are combined. There is much more to this, which I can’t get into in this post, but it has to do with “moving inwards” rather than moving “outwards” when we are exploring the Multiverse. For simplicity’s sake, I use the “outward” option in the papers (mostly), although I know that to be able to travel the Universe and explore the dimensions, we need to go inward, into our bodies…deeper and deeper. I will write more about this in the next free e-book I’ll publish (will probably take a year or so to finish the research and write the book; that’s usually what it has taken so far).

Now to your questions, Naste:

1. The way I understand it is that there are multiple kinds of weapons that can do this (kill the avatar). Just as we have multiple kinds of weapons here on Earth—the ETs do as well. However, they all accomplish the same thing, right? They kill!

When I first realized that these guys (the ETs) actually use weapons in their Galactic Wars that kill the avatar (light-body) in their victims, it came as quite a shock. Does that mean that if one of these being shot me with that kind of weapon, my soul and personality would die?

The thing is that we all need an avatar to be able to maneuver in the Universe. It’s like a vehicle—some ancient texts (such as the Vedas) use the analogy of horses at times to describe the avatar. If the avatar gets destroyed, the soul can’t go anywhere and eventually dissolves and becomes one with the universal energy. The soul personality “disappears.”

I thought the soul was immortal, so this came as a shock until I found out more how this works. As I’m sure many of you know, all time is simultaneous. Now, let’s take me as an example, but it is the same for all of us. I have multiple “soul splits” or “fractions” spread out over the Earth timeline (if we think in linear time. I need to mix linear time and simultaneous time in this example). One soul fraction may be living in the 15th Century and another 3,000 years ago, while another lives in the future and so on. In the beginning, these fractions were all “me” and had the same personality. However; because I get amnesia every time I enter a new body, I am separated from the other fractions of myself, and they are separated from each other as well for the same reasons. This means that each fraction will have different experiences and will react to these experiences in certain ways, and they’ll learn from this. Then they have another experience and then another and so on. This way, each fraction develops a unique personality, different from all other fractions. Hence, if I would meet a fraction of myself from the 15th Century, for example, he or she would probably be very different from me; he might even be a skilled soldier or a criminal because of the combined experiences he’s had during multiple lifetimes.

So now we have a bunch of soul fractions of myself spread out over time, and they have all developed different personalities. Now, let’s say that one of these ETs shoots my avatar to pieces. That means that my particular personality that writes this will “die” and dissolve. Wes Penre will not exist anymore. However, I as a soul will still exist in all the other personalities spread out over time, so I am not really dead, except in my current personality is.

Now bear with me. This is something unique for humans because ETs don’t have amnesia! ETs also have split soul fragments spread throughout the Universe, but the soul fragments of a particular ET all have the same personality and are aware of each other all the time! So let’s say that En.ki’s soul that exists here in the Earth vicinity right now will have the avatar shot to pieces. His soul fragment will “die” just as ours, but he has a lot of others spread out and they have the same personality, so En.ki as a personality will not die. The problem, however, for En.ki in this example, is that the other soul fragments may not be located here around Earth, and he would have to fight his way back here in case there would be opposed ETs guarding the solar system at its fringes. It’s more than possible, though, that En.ki has more than one soul fragment positioned in this solar system. He can be at several places simultaneously.

This is something that needs to be pondered upon because it’s hard for us with our limited neurological system to comprehend this to its full extent. My explanation here is of course very simplified, just as it has to be to be understood by 3-D being like ourselves.

However, even if all my avatars and soul fragments here on Earth would be destroyed for some reason, I still have my Oversoul, with which the soul fragments are connected to in the first place. This Oversoul exists outside the Universes, in its own “dimension,” although I am not even sure that it can be called dimension. Anyway, the Oversoul is eternal and cannot be destroyed. Therefore, we ARE all immortal and eternal.

This is all quite difficult to explain in words, but I hope it at least makes some kind of sense.

2. She is a fraction of the “All.” What some people have problems with (understandably so) is that God (or in reality—the Goddess) can exist as an interdimensional being just as all other interdimensional beings. However, people more and more start coming to the realization that it is possible for the “All That Is” to incarnate. After all, we all are coming from “Her.” It’s just that there are things interdimensional beings don’t know, either, just as we don’t know everything. The Queen, however, is incarnated with much more understanding than the other beings in the Universe. I don’t know if she has total recall or not, though, although I get the feeling she can choose at any moment to have total recall or not, just to play the game so to speak. Planet Earth is another incarnation of the Mother Goddess (All That Is). So it’s possible.

I hope this answers your questions, Naste. I’ve answered them to the best of my knowledge in from what I’ve gathered through my own research. It’s up to each and every one, of course, to use discernment and to see how it resonates.

Love, Wes
    Thanks for the reply Wes.

Yes, I remember having read in your paper a passage which you explained these different fractions of the soul, using Enki as an example. I clearly understood how the soul fractions become individual, as a result of amnesia and new experiences.

Thus, our existence as singularities seems to depend on the care we have with that specific avatar that we use now (here), because it will contain all the information that makes us what we are.

After the disembodiment of this life, regardless of the experiences we decide to have (explore the multiverse or reincarnate in one of the possible versions of planet earth or other), I think it is important we understand this question of individual 'immortality', and the challenges that may occur for this kind of 'ego' of a specific soul.

Regarding your answer on the Queen of Orion, it was clear to me and completely understood.

I do not want to monopolize your time here in the forum and I'm sure that many of the friends wish to ask questions for you, so here I say goodbye and thank you again for your kindness in providing us your incredible work / knowledge.

Quote I know that to be able to travel the Universe and explore the dimensions, we need to go inward, into our bodies…deeper and deeper. I will write more about this in the next free e-book I’ll publish (will probably take a year or so to finish the research and write the book; that’s usually what it has taken so far)
    With expectation of further work.

Hug.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 5th March 2015 at 21:15.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Wes, thank you for spending the time (and sacrifices!) writing these immense papers - your dedication over those 5 years to researching, compiling and writing this information is simply astounding!

I just found out about you and what you have done through this thread, although I have seen your name mentioned several times before. I guess now is as good a time as any to start in on these 3000 pages! This may take some time... but I have a feeling it is well worth it. Judging by the way you write in your posts, it should be a good read!

Thank you!

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Neal For This Post:

arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Bluegreen (6th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Elainie (5th March 2015), Gardener (7th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (5th March 2015), Marin (6th March 2015), Muzz (7th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    I do not want to monopolize your time here in the forum and I'm sure that many of the friends wish to ask questions with you, so here I say goodbye and thank you again for your kindness in providing us your incredible work / knowledge.
    Thanks Wes for this incredible body of work. This is going to save me a ton of time not having to do all the research you have done, and make it easier to emanate this knowledge out to the matrix.

And I also want to acknowledge and thank naste.de.lumina for all that you bring to the discourse as well. You have always been very succinct and right on in your big picture view of how things are.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Billy (5th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Gardener (7th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (5th March 2015), Marin (6th March 2015), Muzz (5th March 2015), NancyV (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote This is a very brief introduction to my papers and what they are about. It’s not giving any justice at all to what’s really in them, so I hope as many of you here as possible would like to take a peek at them at http://wespenre.com/.

In summary, this is what the five Levels of Learning are about:

LEVEL I: An analysis of the metaphysics, quantum physics, exopolitics, and genetic manipulating we are faced with today.

LEVEL II: An introduction to the Divine Feminine, The Creation of Universes (the way it really happened), The Orion Empire, The Sirian Empire, the Galactic Wars, ET races, more about genetic manipulation, the entrapment we are subjected to here on Earth, the revelation of who Lord En.ki really is, Atlantis and Lemuria, the “Second Coming” and the Return of the gods.

LEVEL III: An analysis of the deceptive channeled material, the lies about ascension, the truth about the splitting of Earth and a new paradigm.

LEVEL IV: A deep analysis of the Sumerian texts in comparison with the Egyptian, Greek, and Roman mythologies, showing evidence of who the gods in the ancient texts really are. Also, a deeper look into the Galactic Wars, Lucifer’s Rebellion, the Garden of Edin and where it was located, and much more.

LEVEL V: A deep analysis of the Vedas (the Hindu religion), which is perhaps the most detailed descriptions on Earth of what happened in cosmos and on Earth long ago. I loved looking into the Vedic texts! Here I show evidence that the Vedic gods are exactly the same gods as in the Sumerian texts and all other major ancient texts. I also make all the five levels of learning come full circle.

Just as in LEVEL I and LEVEL IV, in LEVEL V I discuss the Afterlife to quite some extent, and I also offer a way out of En.ki’s trap—a way to escape the endless enforced reincarnation cycle, so we can become real multidimensional beings again, as we once were before the AIF came and started a war here against the Original Planners of Earth, the Living Library. These original planners who created the original human race came from Orion and Vega. Earth Herself is an incarnation of the Mother Goddess, the Divine Feminine. The escape from this trap is simple, but the reader needs to have this background information about our past, or they will not succeed; something that will be self-evident as you read the papers. Therefore, you will also see why it’s so important to understand our past!

Hope this gives a little overview of my work.

Thank you for reading this summary!

Love,
    Wes
    Wes,

This is a fabulous introduction to you complete work. I found your site through a link in this forum and got bogged down with all the levels, not understanding how they fit in together. Thanks for your effort on this work. It is truly MONUMENTAL!

I have downloaded pdf's for each level as that is the best way for me to read.

Thanks also for being here and putting the effort into answering questions for those here.

Thanks also to you Bill Ryan for this tremendous platform of learning and expanding knowledge!

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th April 2018), arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Billy (5th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Gardener (7th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Limor Wolf (5th March 2015), Marin (6th March 2015), NancyV (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Neal (5th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (5th March 2015), Wes Penre (5th March 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Of course, everybody has their favorite ways to read articles and papers, but it's a good idea to download the full levels in pdf for easier read instead of reading the online html versions. You can either download one paper at the time in pdf or one full level at the time (i.e. five pdf files). Here are the links where you can download the full levels:

Level I: http://wespenre.com/pdf/WesPenrePapersFull101511.pdf
    Level II: http://wespenre.com/2/PDF/SecondLevelOfLearningPDF/TheWesPenrePapers--TheSecondLevelOfLearning(ONLINEVERSION).pdf
    Level III: http://wespenre.com/3/PDF/Level_3/Th...OfLearning.pdf
    Level IV: http://wespenre.com/4/PDF/WesPenreFo...erA)031014.pdf
    Level V: http://wespenre.com/5/PDF/TheWesPenr...edicPapers.pdf

In addition, I wrote an e-book between two levels back in 2013 called "Beyond 2012--A Handbook for the New Era," which I also have received a lot of great responses for. It's more or less on the same subject, but is more directed towards our immediate future. It's a "spiritual" book, if you will, including quite a few good mental and spiritual exercises that I'm using myself and which have been very helpful for me. You can download that one as well here: http://wespenre.com/books/Beyond-201...he-New-Era.pdf

Thanks everybody,
    Wes

11. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

AlaBil (5th March 2015), Alekahn2 (6th March 2015), arwen (5th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), earthdreamer (11th March 2015), Flash (5th March 2015), Gardener (7th March 2015), Hervé (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Limor Wolf (5th March 2015), lisalu (7th March 2015), Marin (6th March 2015), mountain_jim (6th March 2015), NancyV (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Neal (5th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Savannah (22nd July 2016), seeker/reader (9th March 2015)

12. Link to Post #47
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Wes, thank you so much for the reply. Like naste.de.lumina, I do not want to reply more than once, so as to give others a chance to ask questions, and give you time to reply (I know how overwhelming too much communication can be). I have quoted your full response below to make for easier referential reading for future readers as the thread grows over time (which I know it will).

I really appreciate your full response, and I fully agree with your take on Van Duyn, and also on Fritz. (Van Duyn, on a gut level, made my hair stand on end, literally, in my own interactions with him). It had been my concern for Fritz when this all started (and I am limited in how much I can disclose here) with the triggering of him being exactly what concerned me. He had no choice other than to go along with it. Your spot on insight into this situation is an additional and credible confirmation for me, so thank you so, so much for that.

Thank you also for clarifying the difference between the circumstances of your interaction with Supriem, and Fritz's and Van Duyn's interactions, which makes it crystal clear how completely different the circumstances were.

(Another aside to Bill - THANK YOU for providing that much more readable version of that vital piece of work Fritz wrote, before he was compromised! Fritz still does his best, by the way, to continue with his expose work within the constraints he is under).

And Wes, in addition, thank you for providing the links to your Five Levels and the additional title, which I have now downloaded and am going to be going through, in addition to The Thread that Bill earlier pointed out to me. I have lots of homework, so will be rather quiet, myself, for a while.

Wes, your work has been done with such integrity of spirit, and the data is so clean, it is no wonder people are responding to your work so well. So, your incredible dedication definitely is more than worth it, and a great contribution to humanity!

With deep gratitude and respect,

Arwen

Arwen, I remember this Fritz story from when it came out. I read the pages you refer to plus there was some more stuff published as well; such as a correspondence back and forth between Springmeier and Makow, I believe, where Fritz defended his position.

We can determine one thing before everything else; WC van Duyn is not the head of the Illuminati, just as you suggest. Very few people know who the head of the Illuminati is, and he would never ever go public like this. In fact, the real King of this group (there are more than one king) has never gone public.

I think your analysis of the situation is pretty good. This van Duyn (if he actually is who he says he is) definitely has hidden agendas. You may know Fritz better than I (I have only communicated with him a couple of times many years ago, and I was actually the one who made his wife-to-become contact him long ago; this led to their marriage. She thanked me afterwards), so I may be wrong in my interpretation of this situation, but I get the feeling that they are “playing” Fritz. When I read Fritz’ original announcement of his new friendship with van Duyn last year, my first reaction was that he was intimidated to some degree and did his best to sound legitimate. I thought I could spot quite some fear in his communication.

Another thing; didn't Fritz say in one of his mind-control books that he also had been under Illuminati mind-control and therefore is a mind-control survivor? If I remember that correctly, it would mean that there could be trigger words that van Duyn and his team used on Fritz to make him comply.

No, I don’t believe for one second that “van Duyn” has become a friend of humanity. Also, someone pointed out his friendship with a known pedophile and Satanist.

Besides that—what’s everybody’s gut feeling? What does your body tell you? Mine is putting out alarm signals.

Van Duyn suggests that humanity would gain so much more to be ruled by him and his loyal people. Ruled? I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want to be ruled by any of them, regardless if they change sides. I don’t want to be ruled by anybody, to be honest. What he said there is a big red flag!

The only thing is—how much of all this does Fritz understand? Does he really believe this guy? I would be surprised if he did; I think he’s smarter than that…

Also, you were asking whether the way Fritz was approached was similar to how I was approached by Supriem. The answer to that is "no." I was not approached by Supriem at all--I actually approached him. I saw the email from Supriem to Leo Zagami that Prescott had posted online (against Supriem's knowledge, I believe). I thought it contained some interesting info, so that's why I started looking into Supriem. Supriem didn't want to have anything to do with me, however, and did not want to come out in public at all. He even put a video up on YouTube in an effort to discredit me and tell the viewers how ridiculous it was to think that he had anything to do with Marduk.

However, when he noticed I wouldn't "go away," he used another approach. He decided to work with me; he would give me SOME information, he said, that I could post, but some other information he wanted to keep to himself. If I were willing to do this, he would agree to it. That's how it all started.
    Last edited by arwen; 5th March 2015 at 19:44.

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Flash (5th March 2015), Gardener (7th March 2015), Hervé (5th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Marin (6th March 2015), mountain_jim (7th March 2015), NancyV (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Neal (5th March 2015)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    Quote <snip>The escape from this trap is simple, but the reader needs to have this background information about our past, or they will not succeed; something that will be self-evident as you read the papers. Therefore, you will also see why it’s so important to understand our past! <snip>
    Love,
    Wes
    If there is anyone familiar with Wes Penre's solutions, who would enjoy posting a summary of the proposed solutions, I would really enjoy reading it.

I am very thirsty for workable solutions while seemingly swimming in an ocean of information and disinformation that seems to lead nowhere beyond simply understanding the need to become as self reliant as possible.

Perhaps there are many here who are just as thirsty for a summary.

I am sure the background information is useful, and many will need it. In this moment, for me, a summary of workable solutions that can be evaluated by my own gut feelings could be very valuable.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 5th March 2015 at 19:45.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Bingo (9th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Gardener (7th March 2015), Heart-2-Heart (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), lisalu (7th March 2015), Neal (5th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015)

16. Link to Post #49
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The escape from this trap is simple
    Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    If there is anyone familiar with Wes Penre's solutions, who would enjoy posting a summary of the proposed solutions, I would really enjoy reading it.

I am very thirsty for workable solutions while seemingly swimming in an ocean of information and disinformation that seems to lead nowhere beyond simply understanding the need to become as self reliant as possible.

I am sure the background information is useful, and many will need it. In this moment, for me, a summary of workable solutions that can be evaluated by my own gut feelings could be very valuable.
    Ron Mauer Sr,

The below is not a summary itself, but one of the pages of the wespenre papers, which deals with the subject: 'escape samsara wheel of reincarnation'.

There are other passages in which Wes develops on this subject, but I think this could be considered a good summary described by himself.

Source: http://wespenre.com/4/paper15-postdi...lans.htm#iii.i

Quote iii.i. More on How to Escape Lucifer’s Afterlife Trap

I can understand if it may sound scary to choose not to go to the Light because many of us are afraid of the unknown—whereas, the Light feels “safe” because we’ve gone there so many times, and “everybody else” who went there seems to have done just fine. However, remember that you are being multidimensional every single night you go to sleep and dream. This is a taste of what is awaiting after we die—except, after we die, we are in charge of our “dreams” and can create consciously what we create unconsciously during REM sleep.

However, this only gives a partial picture, so let’s get a little bit more into detail about what I have learned recently on the details about escaping the AIF Afterlife Trap once and for all.

Those who have come to the point in their awareness level that they are reading this don’t have to worry about getting “stuck” in the ether and become a “lost soul.” The reader of this material is far beyond that because you know too much. Instead, when you die, you will most probably be approached by your guide of guides as usual, and he or she wants to help you “cross over,” and if you allow this, it will lead you through the Tunnel. In some cases, there are no guides in the beginning, and the Tunnel will open up in front of you, but at a distance. Normally, souls feel the attraction and gravitation from the Tunnel and start moving toward it, consciously or unconsciously—like a leaf being sucked in by a vacuum cleaner.

Here, I believe, it’s a good idea to put up a list, in order to easier absorb the information I’m about to give you.

1. Instead of letting yourself be “hypnotized” by its attraction, turn and look in the opposite direction (you will have 360° vision, and you can still concentrate on looking in a certain direction) and move away from the Tunnel (you do this by “thinking” yourself as moving—it’s all about thoughts and intention in this dimension). Remember, you, as a soul of Fire, are far stronger than the centrifugal force that pulls you toward the Tunnel. Don’t try to fight it—that’s not the way to do it. Instead, think yourself away from it! The Tunnel with the Light on the other side of it is a sophisticated hologram, and all you need to do is to think yourself in another direction, and the Tunnel will fade away.

2. Soon you will see the Grid as a fuzzy “barrier” in front of you, or above you (there are no ups and downs or left and right in space). You will also see that it has holes in it—like a Swiss cheese. Move through one of these holes.

3. You will now see the Universe the way it is, i.e. you will now be truly interdimensional. This means you will see a much larger universe than you are used to. This is possible because you are outside the Grid, and you’re not in a programmed body—you are meeting the Universe as a pure spirit of Fires with an Avatar, which is your mind. When astronauts are allowed outside the Grid, they are still restricted by their bodies and will remain in 3-D, but on a slightly higher vibration because the Earth is tilted and the Grid is no longer doing its work on these astronauts.

What you experience outside the Grid, as a discarnate spirit, can be quite overwhelming and impressive. Probably for the first time, you see the Universe as it really is, with the KHAA and everything. When you read this, you are still limited with your five senses, but a good idea is to prepare yourself mentally for what is out there. It’s not at all going to be a negative experience, just very different! You will also see the Space War that is going on in the solar system, and you will notice the soldiers fighting in other dimensions, which you now are going to have access to. In order to prepare, a recommended reading is my free e-book, “Beyond 2012—a Handbook for the New Era.” There are of course other materials that you can use as well—these papers will also do the job.

4. As a Fire riding an Avatar, you are now free to go more or less anywhere in the Universe. I talked earlier about “Universities”—that certain star systems work as universities do here on Earth. You may go there and explore what they have to offer, to see if it interests you, but the more appropriate or easier way would be to first know what you want to do or what you want to learn. Let’s say you want to learn about how to build interdimensional space crafts. Then you think yourself to a university that teaches that, and you will nanotravel there as fast as you think it. As I see it, you need to concentrate on that thought, so it becomes dominant over your other thoughts at that moment—that’s all you need to do.

I have talked to a few humans who are able to nanotravel—one of them gained the ability after a serious car accident. He said that we have nothing to worry about—once we’re free from our bodies, we know automatically how to do this. In the beginning, not only will we be stunned but also impressed. We will think it’s fun and probably want to play around with it. The fear and anxiety we may have while in our bodies are gone once we enter the spirit world.

Once you’re at a university, you will meet with star beings who will ask you what you wish to do. If your aura and your chakras are open like a book, they will already know because you communicate telepathically, but if it’s closed—either because of fear, or intentionally, to protect your thoughts—they will not know. Once they are told, they will advise you whether you qualify or not. If you don’t, you can ask them where you should go first to eventually qualify for their dimension of learning.

If you want to go to Orion, you think yourself there and you will stand before the “Gates of the Orion Empire,” and a similar procedure will take place. You may want to tell them that you are a human soul, and you may most likely qualify to get into the higher dimensions of the KHAA, but once “inside,” you will find out which University level you qualify for, depending on your current knowledge as a spirit, what you want to do, and your personality.

5. You may instead just want to travel around in the Universe as a Soul/Avatar and explore before you decide to find a new “home.” You will notice that you can think yourself anywhere and you will get there, but also you can create your own environment as you wish—similar to what Q did in Star Trek. You may want to have fun with that for a while, too, before you do anything else. Remember that you can’t really get lost because if you don’t know where you are, you can think yourself to be anywhere—even back in the solar system, if you wish.

6. You will most certainly also meet with other beings as you think yourself away. You can tell them you’re not interested (in a polite manner), or you can join them. First, however, feel out their energies and trust your intuition! If you are still uncertain, ask where they come from and why they want your company. Always shield yourself with a golden aura by thinking it up around yourself, and make sure not to have any holes in it. You will find out for yourself that it works!

Remember that just because your creators happen to be Orions, it doesn’t mean you have to go there if you don’t want to. No one will hold that against you, and you can always go there later, whenever you want to. You may even choose to join a group of beings you like and co-create an interdimensional reality—either in space, on a planet, in a star, or in a nebula. The options are endless, only limited by your own creativity. You will notice that the Universe bends to your will, thoughts, and intentions.

Any of this sounds much better than to be recycled into slavery again, doesn’t it? We have the Fire of the Mother Goddess, so we are privileged that way –more so than other star races out there. Those out there who have access to the KHAA (just like you will) can also create without technology, but as a human soul, you automatically have access to the KHAA and to the Orion Empire, unless you’ve done things that are excessively harmful to the Empire, your fellow man, or other star races. Other star races will have to “earn” their way into Orion, while you can come in without any prerequisites, except for the ones I just mentioned.

What you do miss out on (perhaps only temporary, but still) is the loss of your human body, in case you decide not to reincarnate on Earth again. In an upcoming paper, I will discuss more about the incredible vessel we call the human body, what it is capable of, and what it can do for you as a Fire/Avatar. Once that is explained and you want to continue going back to Earth in the next incarnation to inhabit one of these vessels again—this time with a higher level of knowledge—you can. You don’t have to go into the Tunnel in order to do that. You can reincarnate on Gaia without “help” from the AIF, but you would still have amnesia. However, you would operate on a higher level here on Earth than you’ve done so far, and with time, you will expand your awareness and your consciousness even more. If you choose this path, you will help rebuilding the Library, and the reward will be a body I will be talking about later. The choice is yours, and there is no right or wrong choices here—it’s entirely up to you. The only thing I advise everybody to do is to avoid the Tunnel and the Light!
    I Hope this helps.

Naste.

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote The escape from this trap is simple

Ron Mauer Sr,

The below is not a summary itself, but one of the pages of the wespenre papers, which deals with the subject: 'escape samsara wheel of reincarnation'.

There are other passages in which Wes develops on this subject, but I think this could be considered a good summary described by himself.

Source: http://wespenre.com/4/paper15-postdi...lans.htm#iii.i

Quote iii.i. More on How to Escape Lucifer’s Afterlife Trap

I can understand if it may sound scary to choose not to go to the Light because many of us are afraid of the unknown—whereas, the Light feels “safe” because we’ve gone there so many times, and “everybody else” who went there seems to have done just fine. However, remember that you are being multidimensional every single night you go to sleep and dream. This is a taste of what is awaiting after we die—except, after we die, we are in charge of our “dreams” and can create consciously what we create unconsciously during REM sleep.

However, this only gives a partial picture, so let’s get a little bit more into detail about what I have learned recently on the details about escaping the AIF Afterlife Trap once and for all.

Those who have come to the point in their awareness level that they are reading this don’t have to worry about getting “stuck” in the ether and become a “lost soul.” The reader of this material is far beyond that because you know too much. Instead, when you die, you will most probably be approached by your guide of guides as usual, and he or she wants to help you “cross over,” and if you allow this, it will lead you through the Tunnel. In some cases, there are no guides in the beginning, and the Tunnel will open up in front of you, but at a distance. Normally, souls feel the attraction and gravitation from the Tunnel and start moving toward it, consciously or unconsciously—like a leaf being sucked in by a vacuum cleaner.

Here, I believe, it’s a good idea to put up a list, in order to easier absorb the information I’m about to give you.

1. Instead of letting yourself be “hypnotized” by its attraction, turn and look in the opposite direction (you will have 360° vision, and you can still concentrate on looking in a certain direction) and move away from the Tunnel (you do this by “thinking” yourself as moving—it’s all about thoughts and intention in this dimension). Remember, you, as a soul of Fire, are far stronger than the centrifugal force that pulls you toward the Tunnel. Don’t try to fight it—that’s not the way to do it. Instead, think yourself away from it! The Tunnel with the Light on the other side of it is a sophisticated hologram, and all you need to do is to think yourself in another direction, and the Tunnel will fade away.

2. Soon you will see the Grid as a fuzzy “barrier” in front of you, or above you (there are no ups and downs or left and right in space). You will also see that it has holes in it—like a Swiss cheese. Move through one of these holes.

3. You will now see the Universe the way it is, i.e. you will now be truly interdimensional. This means you will see a much larger universe than you are used to. This is possible because you are outside the Grid, and you’re not in a programmed body—you are meeting the Universe as a pure spirit of Fires with an Avatar, which is your mind. When astronauts are allowed outside the Grid, they are still restricted by their bodies and will remain in 3-D, but on a slightly higher vibration because the Earth is tilted and the Grid is no longer doing its work on these astronauts.

What you experience outside the Grid, as a discarnate spirit, can be quite overwhelming and impressive. Probably for the first time, you see the Universe as it really is, with the KHAA and everything. When you read this, you are still limited with your five senses, but a good idea is to prepare yourself mentally for what is out there. It’s not at all going to be a negative experience, just very different! You will also see the Space War that is going on in the solar system, and you will notice the soldiers fighting in other dimensions, which you now are going to have access to. In order to prepare, a recommended reading is my free e-book, “Beyond 2012—a Handbook for the New Era.” There are of course other materials that you can use as well—these papers will also do the job.

4. As a Fire riding an Avatar, you are now free to go more or less anywhere in the Universe. I talked earlier about “Universities”—that certain star systems work as universities do here on Earth. You may go there and explore what they have to offer, to see if it interests you, but the more appropriate or easier way would be to first know what you want to do or what you want to learn. Let’s say you want to learn about how to build interdimensional space crafts. Then you think yourself to a university that teaches that, and you will nanotravel there as fast as you think it. As I see it, you need to concentrate on that thought, so it becomes dominant over your other thoughts at that moment—that’s all you need to do.

I have talked to a few humans who are able to nanotravel—one of them gained the ability after a serious car accident. He said that we have nothing to worry about—once we’re free from our bodies, we know automatically how to do this. In the beginning, not only will we be stunned but also impressed. We will think it’s fun and probably want to play around with it. The fear and anxiety we may have while in our bodies are gone once we enter the spirit world.

Once you’re at a university, you will meet with star beings who will ask you what you wish to do. If your aura and your chakras are open like a book, they will already know because you communicate telepathically, but if it’s closed—either because of fear, or intentionally, to protect your thoughts—they will not know. Once they are told, they will advise you whether you qualify or not. If you don’t, you can ask them where you should go first to eventually qualify for their dimension of learning.

If you want to go to Orion, you think yourself there and you will stand before the “Gates of the Orion Empire,” and a similar procedure will take place. You may want to tell them that you are a human soul, and you may most likely qualify to get into the higher dimensions of the KHAA, but once “inside,” you will find out which University level you qualify for, depending on your current knowledge as a spirit, what you want to do, and your personality.

5. You may instead just want to travel around in the Universe as a Soul/Avatar and explore before you decide to find a new “home.” You will notice that you can think yourself anywhere and you will get there, but also you can create your own environment as you wish—similar to what Q did in Star Trek. You may want to have fun with that for a while, too, before you do anything else. Remember that you can’t really get lost because if you don’t know where you are, you can think yourself to be anywhere—even back in the solar system, if you wish.

6. You will most certainly also meet with other beings as you think yourself away. You can tell them you’re not interested (in a polite manner), or you can join them. First, however, feel out their energies and trust your intuition! If you are still uncertain, ask where they come from and why they want your company. Always shield yourself with a golden aura by thinking it up around yourself, and make sure not to have any holes in it. You will find out for yourself that it works!

Remember that just because your creators happen to be Orions, it doesn’t mean you have to go there if you don’t want to. No one will hold that against you, and you can always go there later, whenever you want to. You may even choose to join a group of beings you like and co-create an interdimensional reality—either in space, on a planet, in a star, or in a nebula. The options are endless, only limited by your own creativity. You will notice that the Universe bends to your will, thoughts, and intentions.

Any of this sounds much better than to be recycled into slavery again, doesn’t it? We have the Fire of the Mother Goddess, so we are privileged that way –more so than other star races out there. Those out there who have access to the KHAA (just like you will) can also create without technology, but as a human soul, you automatically have access to the KHAA and to the Orion Empire, unless you’ve done things that are excessively harmful to the Empire, your fellow man, or other star races. Other star races will have to “earn” their way into Orion, while you can come in without any prerequisites, except for the ones I just mentioned.

What you do miss out on (perhaps only temporary, but still) is the loss of your human body, in case you decide not to reincarnate on Earth again. In an upcoming paper, I will discuss more about the incredible vessel we call the human body, what it is capable of, and what it can do for you as a Fire/Avatar. Once that is explained and you want to continue going back to Earth in the next incarnation to inhabit one of these vessels again—this time with a higher level of knowledge—you can. You don’t have to go into the Tunnel in order to do that. You can reincarnate on Gaia without “help” from the AIF, but you would still have amnesia. However, you would operate on a higher level here on Earth than you’ve done so far, and with time, you will expand your awareness and your consciousness even more. If you choose this path, you will help rebuilding the Library, and the reward will be a body I will be talking about later. The choice is yours, and there is no right or wrong choices here—it’s entirely up to you. The only thing I advise everybody to do is to avoid the Tunnel and the Light!
    I Hope this helps.

Naste.
    Thank you very much Naste.

This information feels accurate. But it is focused on choices we have after croaking. Very important indeed.

I wonder if Wes Penre's information includes suggestions of what can be done here and now, while we are in this level of the multidimensional chess game. Probably many have come here to help earth humans break loose from limitation and manipulation. Or maybe this experience (as it is) has great value for those who wish to play the game, get trapped, or not. Wish I knew.

Sometimes I wonder if the eternal beings that we are can really make a mistake.

Wes Penre's information answers some of the questions I've asked Simon, and supports some of my own dreams.

My plan after croaking is to turn away from the tunnel and light, then visit any life form, and place I have ever loved, come and go on my command.

But being somewhat practical, since I am still here, perhaps there is work I still need to do.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 6th March 2015 at 03:05.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (6th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Elainie (5th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), Gardener (7th March 2015), Hervé (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), mab777 (2nd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Hi Ron,

First, thanks Naste for quoting the passages from the paper! And Ron, I'd like to add something to this as well + give my view on the questions you have. We are all going to drop our bodies one day, so it would be nice if we knew what to do, right? :-) If humanity would get rid of the fear that is connected with the uncertainty about death, what then would there be to be afraid of?

Anyway, my stepdaughter has a birthday party today, so I'm getting off work early to attend. I don't want to rush an answer, so I will most probably be able to come back here tomorrow to continue this discussion.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (6th March 2015), Billy (6th March 2015), Chris Gilbert (6th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Hervé (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), mab777 (2nd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2015), Neal (6th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (5th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #52
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you very much Naste.

This information feels accurate. But it is focused on choices we have after croaking. Very important indeed.

I wonder if Wes Penre's information includes suggestions of what can be done here and now, while we are in this level of the multidimensional chess game. Probably many have come here to help earth humans break loose from limitation and manipulation. Or maybe this experience (as it is) has great value for those who wish to play the game, get trapped, or not. Wish I knew.

Sometimes I wonder if the eternal beings that we are can really make a mistake.

Wes Penre's information answers some of the questions I've asked Simon, and supports some of my own dreams.

My plan after croaking is to turn away from the tunnel and light, then visit any life form, and place I have ever loved, come and go on my command.

But being somewhat practical, if I am still here, perhaps there is work I still need to do.
    I can understand your concern. It makes sense to pay attention.

Yes, I remember several passes over solutions. And I have not read 100% of the material. Perhaps 50%. But I read some texts more than once. One of them is the one below. The papers contains much more information about practices and physical attitudes to be taken. I just do not remember where to find each of them, sorry.

My general impression is that Wes has an optimistic message about possibilities and opportunities in relation to his perception of the whole drama. I share his optimism if this is the case. At least on a personal level I think I have a choice and possibilities. We all have.

Hug.

Naste.

The Third Level of Learning
    Paper #10: The Splitting of the Worlds Part 2:
    Evolving without Technology

Quote III. Building Communities

Some people will notice that they are able to create such a safe environment exactly where they live, with their current neighbors and in the current little town in which they may live and therefore have little need to move to some kind of community to live with likeminded. There is no need to change something that is already working for you. In other cases, Section II above has prepared you how to use your energy on your environment; an ability you may want to use when it's time to perhaps get together with likeminded.

Like we talked about in the previous paper, businesses will move into the big SmartCities and leave nearly nothing left in the smaller towns and cities, which will sometimes become just like ghost towns. Here is where some people with a similar mindset may want to build their new communities, which are based on self-sufficiency. People will build their own gardens and plant their own food and live close to Nature. Those who have studied rituals will know how to make contact with Mother Earth through those, which will help the crops grow, etc. This is basically nothing new, but more a matter of going back to the "old ways", before we became "civilized".

This way of living may in the beginning be attacked by the authorities, who will create laws against planting anything at all that is not GM food (genetically manipulated food) and Monsanto based, and people may have to shut down their gardens, only to either start them up again when the government inspector has left, or move to somewhere else until the authorities give up. They will have plenty to take care of elsewhere, and the communities will be more and more, which will eventually make it hard for the inspections to take place at all. And people will become quite clever at tricking the government once they learn how their bureaucracy works. It can be frustrating and inconvenient at first, but it's a matter of being persistent.

There are going to be people who want to have nothing to do with technology or society whatsoever and simply move up in the mountains or deep into the forests and build their communities there, like many did in the 70s and 80s. Some say that wouldn't work, because it didn't work back then, but back in the hippie era, very little was known about what is going on in the world. The young generation felt something was wrong and that there was too much corruption in high places, but they didn't know what we know now. If they would have, these people would have been more serious about it, and there would have been a much greater chance that it would have worked.

Lastly, some communities are probably also going to be built out of anger and disgust. People will be so furious when they notice the extent of deception their leaders have subjected them to that they will leave society in pure rage and build their own communities, refusing to pay taxes that support the crimes of the few. These communities, over time, may very well also turn into very positive ones, so there will be many different ways how these communities will start. Other people may prefer to live alone but still be self-sufficient and only sporadically connect to a community, and that will also be well accepted. There will be many different ways to do this, and how it's done is not of that much importance; the important thing is that we break out of the manipulation we are living under and refuse to be slaves under the Machine Kingdom. It's the thought form that is important, and that we put energy on that thought form.

People are asking if these future communities will have any leaders. I would think that there will be a mix; some communities will have their local leaders, which the rest of the community has appointed. These local leaders will not live in a special building where they can get away with doing harmful things, but will live among the rest of the people, like one of them. The only reason someone is appointed will probably be because some people have excellent leader skills, which is not a bad thing if they lead from their heart chakra and listen to the rest of the community and don't make important decisions behind their backs. The best leader is one who knows what the people want and gets the job done in such a laid back way that the people think it was them who did it, and it was done exactly the way they wanted it!

Other communities may prefer not to have leaders, but instead have other ways to deal with things internally.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 5th March 2015 at 22:39.

22. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Hi Ron
    Go to "Soul-lutions" on the site
    Mr. Penre thank you so much for your efforts
    They are appreciated
    Love,
    Bluegreen

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (6th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (6th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (6th March 2015)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

[QUOTE][QUOTE=naste.de.lumina;939563]You mentioned in numerous times on weapons that have the capacity to destroy the soul (the avatar of light) and consequently the unique individuality of the self.

The first question I have is:

You found during your research, mentions of the 'popularity' of this type of weapon (destructive avatars)? This weapons exist at the individual level, like a pistol or other technological device?
    Quote 1. The way I understand it is that there are multiple kinds of weapons that can do this (kill the avatar). Just as we have multiple kinds of weapons here on Earth—the ETs do as well. However, they all accomplish the same thing, right? They kill!

When I first realized that these guys (the ETs) actually use weapons in their Galactic Wars that kill the avatar (light-body) in their victims, it came as quite a shock. Does that mean that if one of these being shot me with that kind of weapon, my soul and personality would die?

The thing is that we all need an avatar to be able to maneuver in the Universe. It’s like a vehicle—some ancient texts (such as the Vedas) use the analogy of horses at times to describe the avatar. If the avatar gets destroyed, the soul can’t go anywhere and eventually dissolves and becomes one with the universal energy. The soul personality “disappears.”

I thought the soul was immortal, so this came as a shock until I found out more how this works. As I’m sure many of you know, all time is simultaneous. Now, let’s take me as an example, but it is the same for all of us. I have multiple “soul splits” or “fractions” spread out over the Earth timeline (if we think in linear time. I need to mix linear time and simultaneous time in this example). One soul fraction may be living in the 15th Century and another 3,000 years ago, while another lives in the future and so on. In the beginning, these fractions were all “me” and had the same personality. However; because I get amnesia every time I enter a new body, I am separated from the other fractions of myself, and they are separated from each other as well for the same reasons. This means that each fraction will have different experiences and will react to these experiences in certain ways, and they’ll learn from this. Then they have another experience and then another and so on. This way, each fraction develops a unique personality, different from all other fractions. Hence, if I would meet a fraction of myself from the 15th Century, for example, he or she would probably be very different from me; he might even be a skilled soldier or a criminal because of the combined experiences he’s had during multiple lifetimes.

So now we have a bunch of soul fractions of myself spread out over time, and they have all developed different personalities. Now, let’s say that one of these ETs shoots my avatar to pieces. That means that my particular personality that writes this will “die” and dissolve. Wes Penre will not exist anymore. However, I as a soul will still exist in all the other personalities spread out over time, so I am not really dead, except in my current personality is.

Now bear with me. This is something unique for humans because ETs don’t have amnesia! ETs also have split soul fragments spread throughout the Universe, but the soul fragments of a particular ET all have the same personality and are aware of each other all the time! So let’s say that En.ki’s soul that exists here in the Earth vicinity right now will have the avatar shot to pieces. His soul fragment will “die” just as ours, but he has a lot of others spread out and they have the same personality, so En.ki as a personality will not die. The problem, however, for En.ki in this example, is that the other soul fragments may not be located here around Earth, and he would have to fight his way back here in case there would be opposed ETs guarding the solar system at its fringes. It’s more than possible, though, that En.ki has more than one soul fragment positioned in this solar system. He can be at several places simultaneously.

This is something that needs to be pondered upon because it’s hard for us with our limited neurological system to comprehend this to its full extent. My explanation here is of course very simplified, just as it has to be to be understood by 3-D being like ourselves.

However, even if all my avatars and soul fragments here on Earth would be destroyed for some reason, I still have my Oversoul, with which the soul fragments are connected to in the first place. This Oversoul exists outside the Universes, in its own “dimension,” although I am not even sure that it can be called dimension. Anyway, the Oversoul is eternal and cannot be destroyed. Therefore, we ARE all immortal and eternal.
    I wonder if we might be too attached to this idea of our avatar. To be occupied in the body is what we are experiencing. I notice that being afraid about what will happen about this particular body (extrapolate to "soul fragment") is being constantly worried for the body. It seems to me if I really deeply knew and lived from the understanding that this little body is just an avatar, I'd be less prone to constraints meant to keep it going.

There really is only this moment. My challenge is deeply feeling this moment without flinching in fear. Trust is necessary and the "zeitgeist" gives me fear at every corner...and so I must just go around the common ideas and just feel "Trust by golly" without verification from authority.

This fear that an ET has a weapon etc. that can kill me and that there is a certain way to avoid and NOT part of my direct experience but intellectual is rather second hand smoke for me. To be concerned with what I cannot experience at the moment is sort of paranoia inducing. I have enough challenge living in the body on this planet and really being fully in this life.

What I do experience directly is that this body is challenged by the temptation to be more and more constricted energetically. What I also experience is that by making a decision (intention) that the Universe is Benevolent (by golly!!), that all occurs for me right on time orchestrated for my good (heck yes!!), I am able to relax.

IMO I just cannot afford to be worried. It takes my energy. By countering doubt (constriction) with relaxation (opening, expansion), the body I am aware of opens. The energy I feel flows. This relaxation is letting energy in and I know this is as true as I can say about anything.

Even dealing with the doubt that I AM in a benevolent Universe is the work at hand daily countering the collective message. It is not that I know in my gut this to be true all the time, that all is well. This is a work of focus using intention and feeling it real.

This work is not anything the world will offer me. I have to create this relationship with original benevolence (Pronoia). And when I do again and again, I feel the energy flow of well being in the only place I am conscious...here in form.

IMo a grasping ego-ish concern of death in any format is one that might keep us from being fearless?

If this is a temporary personality that will "die" and if what is relevant exists at a larger context (like "oversoul" but all these are words), I'll maybe never know that. It is just fine as I will be no longer conscious in that case.

Thanks for the place speak. Maggie

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (6th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Iloveyou (7th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (6th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (6th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote I wonder if we might be too attached to this idea of our avatar. To be occupied in the body is what we are experiencing. I notice that being afraid about what will happen about this particular body (extrapolate to "soul fragment") is being constantly worried for the body. It seems to me if I really deeply knew and lived from the understanding that this little body is just an avatar, I'd be less prone to constraints meant to keep it going.

There really is only this moment. My challenge is deeply feeling this moment without flinching in fear. Trust is necessary and the "zeitgeist" gives me fear at every corner...and so I must just go around the common ideas and just feel "Trust by golly" without verification from authority.

This fear that an ET has a weapon etc. that can kill me and that there is a certain way to avoid and NOT part of my direct experience but intellectual is rather second hand smoke for me. To be concerned with what I cannot experience at the moment is sort of paranoia inducing. I have enough challenge living in the body on this planet and really being fully in this life.

What I do experience directly is that this body is challenged by the temptation to be more and more constricted energetically. What I also experience is that by making a decision (intention) that the Universe is Benevolent (by golly!!), that all occurs for me right on time orchestrated for my good (heck yes!!), I am able to relax.

IMO I just cannot afford to be worried. It takes my energy. By countering doubt (constriction) with relaxation (opening, expansion), the body I am aware of opens. The energy I feel flows. This relaxation is letting energy in and I know this is as true as I can say about anything.

Even dealing with the doubt that I AM in a benevolent Universe is the work at hand daily countering the collective message. It is not that I know in my gut this to be true all the time, that all is well. This is a work of focus using intention and feeling it real.
    Quote This work is not anything the world will offer me. I have to create this relationship with original benevolence (Pronoia). And when I do again and again, I feel the energy flow of well being in the only place I am conscious...here in form.

IMo a grasping ego-ish concern of death in any format is one that might keep us from being fearless?

If this is a temporary personality that will "die" and if what is relevant exists at a larger context (like "oversoul" but all these are words), I'll maybe never know that. It is just fine as I will be no longer conscious in that case.

Thanks for the place speak. Maggie
    Hi Maggie,

I totally understand you concern, and also agree to the most part on what you're saying. First, I was thinking both twice and three times before I shared the information about the weapons in my papers. For a long time, I avoided to publish it. However, when I became totally sure of that we actually can escape the trap, I decided that people should at least know about what's going on--even if it's bad news. In reality, it's bad news for humans (in our ignorant conditions) and not for "them," as I explained above, but to expand on this; here is the positive news:

You are absolutely right about that the Multiverse is at the most part a friendly place. This doesn't mean that everything is friendly, of course (as above, so below). Here on Earth, it's hard for us humans to avoid the bad things that are happening (such as wars, famine, disease, worries about jobs etc.), but once we free ourselves from this trap, we are no longer under the rulership of these negative beings. We never need to "see" them again if we don't want to. If we don't vibrate on their frequency (once we're free from the trap), we are no longer experiencing their wars and little games that are pretty low frequency, if we use this term.

Therefore, we shouldn't be too concerned as long as we are willing to learn. Those who unfortunately are in danger for both "this" and "that" are people who refuse to look at things outside the box (and I of course do not mean you here, Maggie). How can we be safe if we don't learn, and over and over get reincarnated into this reality? We can't be, so therefore we need to change the "game." To change the game, we need to know the game, however.

As I also discuss in the papers; once we're not subjected to this electronic prison anymore, we are again becoming multi-d - automatically. Then we can create whatever reality we want. I explain and discuss all this in the papers. I know that some of the info may be fearful for people, but if we close our eyes and don't want to look at it; that's when it bites us in the neck.

So I know where you're coming from, Maggie, and I don't mean, and do not push in the papers, that the future is negative and fearful--in fact, it can't be more positive; if we are willing to learn :-). The ones I'm concerned about are the majority of people on the planet. However, it's not too late yet. Changes can happen fast.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 6th March 2015 at 19:48.

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

3(C)+me (3rd April 2015), arwen (7th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (6th March 2015), Delight (6th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Hervé (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (7th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Marin (6th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (6th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (6th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

As of the info in my paper being "second hand info" for you and others is correct when it comes to some of the info (a small part), but the great majority of it is, as I mentioned earlier, very carefully referenced to real evidence, not somehting that "others said." Of course, in a great body of work like this, some of it will be second hand info for the reader, but that's when you need to use discernment. These are all my experiences and my research that I'm sharing with the world. For those that it doesn't resonate with should of course not take it to heart. I'll be the first to emphasize that. Only keep what feels right for you.

Just make sure that your decisions are not made because something was taken out of context. If you haven't read the papers, it's hard to analyse information such as the "weapons" for example.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 6th March 2015 at 19:40.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (7th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (6th March 2015), Hervé (6th March 2015), Iloveyou (7th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), mab777 (2nd April 2015), Marin (6th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (6th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (6th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I haven't forgotten about you, Ron :-). I'll do everything I can to write more tonight (and I believe I can do that)...

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (7th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (7th March 2015), Iloveyou (7th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (6th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote If there is anyone familiar with Wes Penre's solutions, who would enjoy posting a summary of the proposed solutions, I would really enjoy reading it.

Hi Ron,
    I don’t have a summary, unfortunately. There are a few readers who have asked for one, but I am afraid I can’t write one that I would be comfortable with. I counted the papers yesterday just to make sure I really gave the correct information, and I counted them to 2,864 pages altogether. After I wrote the papers, I basically took out hundreds of pages that didn’t necessarily have to be there, and this is the result. I can’t make them justice if I make a summary because I know that people would use that instead of reading the papers (that doesn’t go for everyone, but many would). That’s the last thing I want to happen.

The Avalon forum is so huge and well known and well respected that many people are reading our threads. I don’t want them to copy and paste the summary and call it good. That wouldn’t be helpful, in my opinion.

One could argue that “how many people will read 2864 pages?” That’s true, but those who do are the ones that are ready for them (that goes for all material that is written ‘out of the box’). I can say for sure that I wouldn’t have been ready for the papers myself let’s say six years ago. Some of it, yes, but there is much in them that has never been exposed before—at least not in modern age.

The bottom line is that I personally believe that all the info is important (and I took out what wasn’t), and that the entire series of papers make the whole picture I want to share.

When it comes to so[u]lutions, I believe that knowledge is the soulution—the soul is drawn to the correct information as it goes along. Sometimes we all stumble on disinfo and think that it’s correct, but then after a while, we abandon it, and we’re on track again until the next bump in the road. Eventually we get to the point where a workable soulution is presented to us, and we realize that we had it inside all the time—and that inside ourselves is the place to look. So also in the case of the papers. You can’t escape the trap without moving inwards. We just need to be persistent.

We are doing a lot just by educating ourselves. That raises our vibrations, and it affects the world around us. Every single being counts, and that’s another thing people will understand after have read the papers. You (Ron) are making a difference every day by being who you are—a seeker of truth. Sometimes we think we are not doing enough, or we start questioning ourselves; are we really making any difference??? I have come to the conclusion that YES, we really, really are! Being yourself, applying what you learn, be loving and kind, and be an example for others. If you can do that—that’s the best you can do. You can never change anybody else. Everybody needs to change themselves. You can only help others realizing by example that they need to change, too.

When it comes to getting out of the trap, individual by individual, I explain that by showing how to bypass the afterlife trap. However, I am now working on an e-book about exactly what happens from when we leave the body at body death until we can escape the Grid. For many it will come naturally after have read the papers, but I know that some people may be fearful once they are there and have to make the decision (after they’ve died), and they choose the same trap again because it feels more “safe.” My upcoming book has as its intention to completely take away that fear.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 7th March 2015 at 01:26. Reason: word missing

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (7th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (7th March 2015), Bingo (9th March 2015), Chris Gilbert (7th March 2015), earthdreamer (11th March 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), Iloveyou (7th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), mab777 (2nd April 2015), mountain_jim (7th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (6th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (6th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

As of the info in my paper being "second hand info" for you and others is correct when it comes to some of the info (a small part), but the great majority of it is, as I mentioned earlier, very carefully referenced to real evidence, not somehting that "others said." Of course, in a great body of work like this, some of it will be second hand info for the reader, but that's when you need to use discernment. These are all my experiences and my research that I'm sharing with the world. For those that it doesn't resonate with should of course not take it to heart. I'll be the first to emphasize that. Only keep what feels right for you.

Just make sure that your decisions are not made because something was taken out of context. If you haven't read the papers, it's hard to analyse information such as the "weapons" for example.
    Quote The Wes Penre Papers
    ||
    The Fifth Level of Learning
    Paper 1
    :
    The Destiny of a Royal Species!
    The fantastic thing is that the human body has the whole Universe inside of it!
    Many of us have said this many times, but does this statement really make people
    blown away
    in awe? It should!
    Still, it is very hard for people to grasp this and really look inward
    and task the body, “Is this real?” “Is this correct?” and wait for the body to respond. The marvelous thing is that the body
    does respond. Different bodies may
    respond differently to questions, but they do respond, and it’s up to the soul that
    inhabits it to learn how the body works and how it communicates! Once the soul has figured that out, there is no longer any real need to look for answers outside. We may get information from outside—we get that constantly—but the processing should automatically happen inside!
    We are too eager to say, “John Smith knows what he’s talking about. If he says it is so, it must be so!” We all do this to some extent, and the
    first step is to learn to recognize when we do it, catch ourselves, and say to ourselves,
    “Oh, I should really listen to what my
    body has to say about this instead
    !” and then ask the body.
    If you think about it, the body is actually often giving you the answers and you know that it’s true in an instant. Someone may come up with a statement, and
    you immediately know that it’s true
    —you don’t even need to question it because you
    already got an instant response from your body. You’re just not aware that it’s actually coming from the body.
    We have the Akashic Records of the complete Universe inside our original DNA—we are like a Cosmic Encyclopedia. The only problem is that at the moment,we have forgotten how to access it. Yes, our DNA has been deactivated to a large
    degree, but we can reactivate it just by starting to look for answers inside. Because of normal
    universal processes that occur all the time, but
    were sped up tremendously before 2012, we did start getting information from inside—sometimes we were aware of it, sometimes
    we are not. It was actually a co-creation between the human body, the human soul, and galactic energy boosts that began to lighten up our dormant DNA.
    Now it’s just a matter of doing it more on our own again when the galactic energy wave has passed.
    I have read at the papers and I think of everything read, I take the above quote as it is what I experience.

In my past several years, I have been experiencing how weird it feels to try to stand in my body knowing. The daily life is really challenging as you mentioned, especially when people decide they will that what they participate within socially is in libne with what they feel.

I am appreciative of your responsiveness to the ones who have asked questions.

For me, this has to be the most excruciating time period of feelling contraction and attempting to live in expression of what feels genuine from my own inner realm out..... Thanks again

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

arwen (7th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (7th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Flash (7th March 2015), Iloveyou (7th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (6th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (6th March 2015), Wes Penre (6th March 2015)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Something I've noticed is that when I think that I'm becoming more and more fearless, there is something showing me that there's even silly things that I'm still afraid of; as if the Universe corrected me and said, "Don't come here and think that you don't have a lot of fears" LOL. We humans have a lot of baggage.

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

3(C)+me (3rd April 2015), arwen (7th March 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (7th March 2015), Bluegreen (7th March 2015), Delight (7th March 2015), Flash (7th March 2015), Gardener (7th March 2015), Iloveyou (7th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), mab777 (2nd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (6th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast