Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: Wes Penre's levels of learning

1. Link to Post #81
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Wes Penre's levels of learning

Welcome Misty.

HTML Code:
    Even the way you present your work here in this thread is a bit juvenile IMO.
    Wes’s work is not for everyone, but to only stick to the light and fluffy just so we don’t upset a young spiritually seeker is IMHO immature and not what this forum is all about. I started this thread on a forum which attracts people who I believe are ‘big enough’ to handle the content. Regardless of whether they agree with Wes or not I’d be very surprised if anyone walked away despondent.

HTML Code:
    While the NDE experience confirms what Ancient and Modern meta-physicians wrote about the process of death and in between lives,
    My Grandmother was a medium and would tell me all the things spirit were telling her. In my mind I would think “well how do you know spirit know everything…what if they are just like us and only know what they are told.” This question stayed with me for a long time.

If you wish to learn more about the afterlife arena (with an open mind and a heart full of questions) from an experiential point of view, may I suggest you read Robert Monroe’s books. Robert Monroe had OBE’s almost daily for 30+ years. He had no interest in religion or spirituality when he started writing so his writings are free from the usual indoctrination. Regarding my question above, when reading Monroe’s books it become obvious that spirits in the afterlife arena are completely clueless compared to other beings he meets.

As for NDE’s Robert Monroe talks about helping beings who have passed over but do not know so, so called earthbound Spirits, to move on to the afterlife. Disturbingly, he wrote that he often he appeared to them as a long loss love ones, angels or some other saintly being. This wasn’t something he was trying to project; it was more that this is how they viewed him. I got the impression from his books that he wasn’t comfortable with the deception but went along with it as it appeared to help the being understand they were dead and needed to move on. So based on Robert Monroe’s experiences it leaves a lot of questions regarding the NDE experience, don't you think?

There are many other examples in his books which left me feeling uncomfortable about the afterlife arena, but I leave you to take a look if you wish to learn more.
    Last edited by Clarity; 9th March 2015 at 11:02. Reason: Typo

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

arwen (9th March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Calz (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (9th March 2015), earthdreamer (11th March 2015), Elainie (9th March 2015), Flash (9th March 2015), Iloveyou (9th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), lisalu (9th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (9th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015), Wes Penre (9th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed Misty's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion, Clarity.
    Last edited by Misty; 9th March 2015 at 11:18.

4. Link to Post #83
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Misty (here)
    Hi Wes! (Hi Forum!)

You suggest that reading your Papers and understanding the Control System is enough to be able to Escape Traps for our Consciousness so that upon death we can Escape Enki's Trap and explore other worlds before deciding to come back to Earth or not.

Considering that you and others paint such a dire picture about Life on Earth, I personally believe your Papers, as they are, might lead some people toward a dangerous choice.

http://in5d.com/how-to-escape-lucifers-afterlife-trap/

IMO, this article that you wrote, as it stands, is dangerous, as is the overall Light Trap Meme.
    Hello Misty.

For you to say that 'the trap of light tunnel' is a dangerous trap meme, for certain, that you should have some source of information will ensure that the correct meme should be 'go to the tunnel of light'.

The 'misinformation' on the 'the trap of light tunne' is to contradict what 'information' that you own and that is guaranteed for real and truth?

Yes, because everything here is duality. To be the truth has to be a lie.

That said, you can show me some source of information on this planet which there is sure that this is 100% pure truth?

Naste.

5. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

No thanks. 👋
    Well, I didn't think so. You have no opinions of your own--you are just one of those I've seen so often on forums on the Internet -- you like to attack others to stir up chaos and confusion and turn people against each other. It doesn't work with me though, dear Misty. I am quite confident with what I'm doing, and that goes both with me as a person and with my material. So you will have to see if you can find another "victim." Good try, though...
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (9th March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Calz (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (9th March 2015), Elainie (9th March 2015), Gardener (9th March 2015), Hervé (9th March 2015), Iloveyou (11th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Limor Wolf (9th March 2015), lisalu (9th March 2015), Misty (9th March 2015), NancyV (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (9th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), Sierra (9th March 2015), Sophocles (9th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

My apologies, Sir. I just like to test people a little before I get in their head. You're good.

I'm going to start reading your material. I imagine you'll be fielding questions about it here?
    Last edited by Misty; 9th March 2015 at 14:07.

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

My apologies, Sir. I just like to test people a little before I get in their head. You're good.

I'm going to start reading your material. I imagine you'll be fielding questions about it here?
    Well, you've already read my material--if you've not read all of it, at least enough to grasp quite a bit of it. It shows in your initial post.

Regarding answering questions here--yes, usually I do, but it depends...At this moment I don't trust you. "If one thing doesn't work on Wes, maybe we'll try something else" kind-of-thing, if you know what I mean. So we'll see...

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (9th March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Elainie (9th March 2015), Gardener (9th March 2015), Iloveyou (11th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015)

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

I'm all alone in this world, there is no 'we' except the little family I have. I'm just trying to figure out what exactly happened to Spirituality, when the New Age merged with Conspiracy Theories. I personally see a very odd trend that I think you might be a product of (or, something ....).

Anyway, some one paid me a visit this morning. I hope they liked my voice. I'll not be too much of a bother. Looking forward to a peaceful Spring somewhere. Might as well be here.

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I'm just trying to figure out what exactly happened to Spirituality, when the New Age merged with Conspiracy Theories.
    You might like to check out a little conversation I had with Skyhaven a while back:
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Conspiracy and spirituality are two sides of the same coin. They are both about our inner power: disabling it or releasing it. If you are pushing a car to start it, you want to make sure that the person in the driving seat hasn't put the handbrake on and/or engaged reverse gear. The person who checks that is contributing as much as any pusher.
    But you don't have to walk all the way to the front of the car to check if the handbrake is on... you can feel it when you push right?
    Yeah, but you don't carry on pushing, do you? You then walk all the way to the front of the car to make sure the handbrake is off and it is not something deliberate that is going to happen again.

Science is no better by the way. Read the scathing critiques of the way science is done by scientists like Tom van Flandern, Rupert Sheldrake or Brian O'Leary.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Aspen (2nd April 2015), Calz (9th March 2015), Flash (9th March 2015), Misty (9th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Hi Wes! (Hi Forum!)

You suggest that reading your Papers and understanding the Control System is enough to be able to Escape Traps for our Consciousness so that upon death we can Escape Enki's Trap and explore other worlds before deciding to come back to Earth or not.

Considering that you and others paint such a dire picture about Life on Earth, I personally believe your Papers, as they are, might lead some people toward a dangerous choice.

http://in5d.com/how-to-escape-lucifers-afterlife-trap/

IMO, this article that you wrote, as it stands, is dangerous, as is the overall Light Trap Meme.
    Hello Misty.

For you to say that 'the trap of light tunnel' is a dangerous trap meme, for certain, that you should have some source of information will ensure that the correct meme should be 'go to the tunnel of light'.

The 'misinformation' on the 'the trap of light tunne' is to contradict what 'information' that you own and that is guaranteed for real and truth?

Yes, because everything here is duality. To be the truth has to be a lie.-- [I like that!]

That said, you can show me some source of information on this planet which there is sure that this is 100% pure truth?

Naste.
    Scientific 'hypothesis' are often confirmed as facts in the Physical World through experiments. The Sciences of Soul have their own scientists, The Occult Arts which Blavatsky wrote about and her further students elaborated greatly on.

Blavatsky is more demonized today because her 'trickster' style ways (that I see a lot of people mimicking) taught and trained with High Initiates in the Arts and in their Philosophy. It was Blavatsky who laid the foundation for most of our Spiritual Freedoms we have today in America and abroad. Today people tend to just past her by as a Luciferian Priestess and a witch, but were it not for her warning about the astral world allurements many of her students might have gone the way of those early Gnostics that eventually brought seductive/seducing Magick back to the fore (they did, that's for sure).

She warned about and categorized all manner of phenomenon that can happen in the real (physical) world with real Magic showcases at times (which she was advised to stop). And her students CWLeadbetter and Annie Bessant became occult scientists.

Their Metaphysics can be found in CW Leadbetters and Author E Powell's books.

Look them up, and the grand stories surrounding her and them. Lots of controversy with dozens of book on her Blavatsky alone...

"Near death experiences have opened a wonderful door into vistas of the soul's survival - especially now that modern medical techniques have increased the recovery rate of individuals in hospitals, and now that more people feel free to openly discuss their experiences.

But there is another vantage point. In the late 19th century Madame Blavatsky promulgated a teaching she had received form "those who know". It included many details of "what happens when we die". It included more information than is normally available from those having near death experiences since the knowledge she was teaching, extended from one death on to the next birth.

Dr Jean-Louis Siémons has compared in detail the results of near death experiences reported in the last quarter of the twentieth century with the assertions made by Blavatsky a century earlier concerning the journey of the soul. He demonstrates a very striking congruence. Furthermore, Siémons says "Beyond question, her views on the process of dying were quite original for her epoch."

Since her views were "quite original" for her epoch - and based on her knowledge - and since they are now confirmed by increasing numbers of people having near death experiences - we therefore have a significant confirmation of the validity of her assertions on this subject and her assertions in general. A study of her teachings then gives us a way to learn still more - with confidence - on the survival of the soul and its journey through successive lives. Because Blavatsky was right on the mark, based on this evidence, we can approach her other statements with significantly greater confidence in their validity. We invite you to look.

Below is the article by Siémons. Along with the analysis, it gives an excellent
    presentation of Theosophy's view on this subject, complete with detailed citations from the Theosophical literature."

http://www.blavatsky.net/index.php/t...-what-is-death

The Death and Dying, and Inbetween Life experiences are 'vary by person and cultural belief'. But they hold a standard that may be complicated for some to grasp, especially for those eagear to want it all! "I want my memories!" -- thereis a science to the dimensions we're off to, and nothing of the Ancient Wisdom would suggest it be so easy to just fly like a god to other planets, however possible that is, it would only be you imagining the planets and scenes in our own Earth's Astral Plane, unless that person has a causal body in their full control, they may get over to a near planet to read that history and scenes. I think. I'm far off my studies.

And yes, R.Monroe also confirmed the basics from theosophists, and as a scientist at that. But dealing with those dimensions, I'm certain that conditions can change, just as they do on earth and in our atmospheres.

*http://www.blavatsky.net/index.php/t...periences-main
    Last edited by Misty; 9th March 2015 at 15:15.

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Live it !!!

15. Link to Post #91
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Well, well, well ... fancy meeting you again here, Misty, aka Raul, aka HenryBowen, aka Radial, aka Calamus.

You've been here long enough by now, by various names, to know that we don't approve of members being rude to each other.

Once again, we are closing your account. Please do us all a favor, and don't return again, at least until such time as
    • you can treat other forum members with respect,
    • you have learned the art of contributing to, rather than distracting from, the focus of good threads,
    • you can honestly fill out the portion of the Membership Application asking whether you have been a member here before, and
    • you can relate to us a little bit of the life changes you have undergone that might motivate our reconsidering.
    Thanks.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (9th March 2015), arwen (9th March 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (9th March 2015), Billy (9th March 2015), Bluegreen (9th March 2015), Calz (9th March 2015), Chris Gilbert (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (9th March 2015), Elainie (9th March 2015), Feritciva (9th March 2015), Gardener (9th March 2015), Hervé (9th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Limor Wolf (9th March 2015), lisalu (9th March 2015), mountain_jim (10th March 2015), Muzz (9th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (9th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), Sierra (9th March 2015), Sophocles (9th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015), Wes Penre (9th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

erased, not appropriate

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Well, well, well ... fancy meeting you again here, Misty, aka Raul, aka HenryBowen, aka Radial, aka Calamus.

You've been here long enough by now, by various names, to know that we don't approve of members being rude to each other.

Once again, we are closing your account. Please do us all a favor, and don't return again, at least until such time as
    • you can treat other forum members with respect,
    • you have learned the art of contributing to, rather than distracting from, the focus of good threads,
    • you can honestly fill out the portion of the Membership Application asking whether you have been a member here before, and
    • you can relate to us a little bit of the life changes you have undergone that might motivate our reconsidering.
    Thanks.
    Paul, I got caught up with this one too, I believed her/him.

Can you tell me, for the sake of my own inner clarity, how you decipher that it was all of the same person?

-------

To Calamus, Misty or whomever,

If it is the way you are working, if this is true, changing names to come back, no great Master or highly evolved soul would ever ever approved this. Any decent being stays away from such tactics.

If true, this is the way of the Reptiles and Archons and the black lodge. Tricking and abusing through tricking.

If it is the case, I am truly sorry for you.
    Last edited by Flash; 9th March 2015 at 15:41.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Aspen (2nd April 2015), Bill Ryan (9th March 2015), Gardener (9th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Limor Wolf (9th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (11th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015), Wes Penre (9th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #93
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Can you tell me, for the sake of my own inner clarity, how you decipher that it was all of the same person?
    I'll reply via PM on that question.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2015), Calz (9th March 2015), Flash (9th March 2015), Limor Wolf (9th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015), Wes Penre (9th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Interesting... Well, thank you, Paul!

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (9th March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Bill Ryan (9th March 2015), Calz (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (9th March 2015), Flash (10th March 2015), Gardener (2nd April 2015), Iloveyou (11th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Limor Wolf (11th March 2015), Muzz (9th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (11th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), Sierra (9th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Stephen Mahler has said in knowing Hakim, an Egyptian indigenous elder with lineage knowledge and studying with him, the neters were not anthropomorphised gods but principles. These mythic principles predated the form of the world.

Quote In all of these myths, the world was said to have emerged from an infinite, lifeless sea when the sun rose for the first time, in a distant period known as zp tpj (sometimes transcribed as Zep Tepi), "the first occasion". Different myths attributed the creation to different gods: the set of eight primordial deities called the Ogdoad, the self-engendered god Atum and his offspring, the contemplative deity Ptah, and the mysterious, transcendent god Amun. While these differing cosmogonies competed to some extent, in other ways they were complementary, as different aspects of the Egyptian understanding of creation.wiki Ancient Egyptian creation myths
    I like these considerations:
    Can we count on the basis of everything as the movement of energy according to law?
    Was this energy ever created, can it be destroyed or does it yes, only change?
    Is Mind the cause and builder of form?
    What is this Mind? How does it relate to "my" mind?
    Is MIND bigger than anything I can imagine but I could still cooperate with it, perceiving effects?
    Is to change in my mind within MIND the key to change in my form (including external changes appearing to me)?

People like Joe Dispenza show me that we have power to heal with renewed information and added energy (come back to a balance and flexible, youthful, pain free, working body). Dis-ease to ease and ease to dis-ease are not one way but fluctuate and we can use body "healing" to extrapolate to the flexibility of all manifestation.

States of experience cycle around in a span of life. There is no permanent condition except in our own agreement. We expect and believe a linear progression of an arrow pointing in a direction which THEN uses mind the builder to make it so. IMO this is the crux...HOW we use the connection to MIND to our disadvantage by our own mind's decision making.

In the context of living in a body on a world with our expectations, we act out beginnings which apparently lead to endings. Fatalism.

When we look at human life, we see one narrow range of ecology that is conducive to our form. Maybe there is a vast range of formats but we cannot thrive outside the system niche we expect is the one we need. As humans, sensitive and dedicated to grasping this small niche, we get very focused on whatever we think is the law but is only an interpretation of ignorant view IMO. IMO we become xenophobic by our fear from narrowed mental perspective.

As we know, there is an overall continuity that presents different appearances. We cannot live as humans in the seabed vents or in space but in some form, animated self replicating forms (life) has appearance in these extremes. The continuation of life "forms" is the capacity for a form to fit in an ecology.

However, there are still requirements for life on earth in general. The fact that we have a program of artifice (civilization) we think will support human life best overlaid on the natural does not mean that we can distort the natural world in any direction without the collapse of the cooperative components IMO.

EXAMPLE: We burn coal for heat and electricity that we think we must have as one example. Mining, burning etc. are part of this package.

We have "reasons" for electricity all predicated on what we need to "do, to have, to be" in a civilization. The ignorance blows back on us.

We do not use our mind in MIND elegantly to release the "artifice" based on what is believed to be needed. There are people who already demonstrate the ability to self heat the body. We focus instead on is there someone "trying to take my cheese"?

We hold temporary awareness as a particular person seeking to maximize some abstract and artificial advantage IMO.

One of the questions that the vast paper Wes Penre presents (and his sources) is regarding the imposition of ecology that would not support life for human form and would give preference to other forms with differing ecological requirements. IMO they all will need cooperation WITH the host of life on a planet. The learning is how to cooperate IMO. One can see balance within cooperation.

I do think Gaia is a life form herself who cannot be destroyed. I think we have no idea of what she is able to evidence for herself.

The idea that one should make decisions with the vantage point for seven generations to come is an example of the vision FOR us all (one-ness), all the creatures embedded in the life of earth, OUR well being embedded in Gaia.

But the multi-dimesnional aspect of the meaning of becoming SENSITIVE and wise as a being seems UNIVERSAL? Is this true? I intuit it is a vast upwelling through experience.

The FEELING of connection and gaining wisdom through my connection (even through pain and suffering) stands. Everything to me has value even as it seems ridiculous to be ignorant.

I personally count on knowing that the contrast I observe between what seems insane and what seem sane is a temporary condition to assist in over-all wisdom. I see it as the alchemist in "me" distilling wisdom through experience. The alchemist enjoys change. I wrote a poem about it.

Between endings and beginning, Alchemists sneak in.
    Rejoicing in the undyingness of God's bounties: vines and grapes,
    Alchemistry is a midwife for moments when original nature seeks self distillation.

Laying hands on the body of our incorporation
    We pray to be the Holy vessel, incarnation,
    catalyst for fermentation of Her Livingness by heat and pressure.
    Imagining, we lay up the vintage yet to be.
    Leaving Patience to digest as we know she will.

Alchemy stands over the barrels of dripping juices from a harvested age.
    All that ever was within moments incorporated there,
    Stirred and sealed, Casked ingredients of opposites do meld.

Once the juices have fermented to complete the workings
    In devotion to our Elixers' demonstration
    The mission's undertaking is the drinking.
    Fill up, raise the glasses high while spiral galaxies twirl.

Movement a spinning spinning spinning dizzy feeling.
    Invoking the good, supporting an infinite vastness of well being,
    a great transfiguration of spirit imparts Her mind to matter.
    Transubstantiation brings the food of grace and LOVE,
    We are beautified.
    We emanate, being that wholly.

Here we are, still pouring and drinking, in drunken delight.
    At home in nature's cellars celebrating through the night.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th March 2015 at 19:52.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Clarity (9th March 2015), Flash (16th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #96
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

I was just thinking "at the same time we began to talk about Wes Penre papers, someone who just became a member on 5th march jumps to the thread and begins to write as he/shes a long forum member". I even thought this may be a troll or agent who follows Wes everywhere to discredit his work. You know when someone gets dangerously close to the truth in fringe material, theres always people who attacks heavily to him/her. I've seen that before for Montalk (Tom) and myself unfortunately. But of course my articles were in Turkish. I even had to erase my writings because of it.

So thanks Paul, your post explained a lot to me..

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

arwen (9th March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Calz (9th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), Elainie (9th March 2015), Flash (10th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (10th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2015), Wes Penre (9th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    I was just thinking "at the same time we began to talk about Wes Penre papers, someone who just became a member on 5th march jumps to the thread and begins to write as he/shes a long forum member". I even thought this may be a troll or agent who follows Wes everywhere to discredit his work. You know when someone gets dangerously close to the truth in fringe material, theres always people who attacks heavily to him/her. I've seen that before for Montalk (Tom) and myself unfortunately. But of course my articles were in Turkish. I even had to erase my writings because of it.

So thanks Paul, your post explained a lot to me..
    That was exactly my thought before I checked in here and noticed that Paul had deleted her (him?). I was pondering if she may be working for one of the "agencies," but on the other hand, she seemed a little too clumbsy for that; i.e. her tactics were so "standard" that they have become old by now. But then again, maybe that's just me, getting used to their tactics. Perhaps the agencies use the same tactics still; meaning they pick something from a person's material and post it out of context and point out either how ridiculous it is, or in her case, how "dangerous" this info is. Then she tries to upset me so that I say something out of anger that she can use against me. When that doesn't work, and I instead tell her right out who I think she is, she changes tactics, trying to flatter me, telling me how "good" I am (addressing my ego), and that she is just "trying me out."

Next step (which she never got the chance to do) would be to ask questions from my material, have me answer them, and then twist my replies against me, trying to get as many forum members as possible on her side. In fact, she doesn't want to get ALL members on her side, but rather create two camps that can attack each other for their different opinions. Thus, chaos and antagonism is created. It certainly sounds as if she at least understands how the letter agencies work.

It is interesting, though, that she immediately jumped to this thread... Well, she started out with the Blue Avian thread, which I saw when I checked her out (but interestingly enough, I had posted there, too), and then she deleted her posts, saying that the reason for this was that the post sounded to silly to her, wanting us to think that she was very inexperienced with these forums...

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (10th March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Bill Ryan (9th March 2015), Bluegreen (9th March 2015), Calz (9th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (9th March 2015), Feritciva (9th March 2015), Flash (10th March 2015), Iloveyou (11th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Limor Wolf (11th March 2015), mab777 (2nd April 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2015), Stephanie (12th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

I for one am most appreciative of the immense amount of free information put up by Wes. His work is extensive, thorough, and his sources are well documented.

Over the weekend I read his book, “Beyond 2012 A Handbook for the New Era” and am currently half way through the First Level of Learning. I have also skimmed his Fifth Level of Learning as I was interested in his take on the Vedic Papers.

I am most interested in reading the remainder of Wes’s material because his view of the cosmos presents to me a real way to understand evil in the world, what it is, how it got here, and the future direction of evil. Here is what I mean by that:

My early view of the world was from a fundamentalist Christian viewpoint involving an external “saviour” of a select group of the world’s population who professed a belief in this external saviour. Believe and go to heaven in the afterlife, believe not and to to an external hell for the same afterlife.

Becoming “One” with God, Prime Consciousness, Prime Creator, Ultimate Source, etc., was to me attractive compared to the fundamental Christian position, because it posited that we ALL possessed inherently an “initial spark” of the One within ourselves and could continue to evolve our individual consciousness to the point of reuniting with the One, the Prime Creator.

The Vedic path complete with enough reincarnations to finally work through all the bad karma in previous lives was another attractive path in that it allowed more than one attempt to get it right compared to fundamental Christianity’s single life opportunity.

None of these views of the cosmos in my viewpoint provided for the intense amount of absolute evil and misdoing that we are now seeing throughout the material world. Mankind is dominated by the elites, the top 1%, the bankers, the super wealth, the well connected, and the increasingly dominant Government in all forms, local, state, national, and world. The majority, the middle class, the common person is relegated to the role providing for the Global Elite. I see this as true today and increasing true in the near future. Technology and the fear drummed into the hive of society are driving forces that are allowing this to happen at a rate that no one could conceive as little as 40 or 50 years ago.

All of my previous spiritual paths conceived darkness as an temporary blockage of light, but in each case Light would always prevail. Darkness would be overcome maybe not now but for sure and always in the future.

When I look around at the world’s situation I just don’t see darkness diminishing. Darkness and evil seem to be increasing and accelerating. Natural disasters, financial calamities, people out of work, health problems, governmental surveillance, loss of liberty and freedom, etc., all seem to be on the increase. One world government is within reach of the elite and within the timeframe of most of our lifetimes.

Now here is where Wes’s view of cosmology provides for me an understanding of of the source and direction of evil. Wes’s Level of Learning papers not only demonstrates that “we are slaves and a working force for a small clique of super-wealthy people—an unelected power elite” but provides information that “above this level of manipulation are the cosmic visitors themselves, pulling the strings on those who are selected by them to control the rest of us.”

Wes says this occurs because we agree to play their game and do so “because the families in power, and the Alien Invader forces above them, keep the population in fear and terror.” Ultimately we are afraid of death and the Elite knowing this, keeps us in the dark as to what happens after death and due to this fear most will give away their power to other who they hope will fix the situation; cults, religions, saviours coming down out of the sky, ascension out of the system, etc..

If consciousness creates matter, and not the other way around, then it is our control of the level on consciousness that matters most. True expansion must come from within and it’s up to each of us to pick up on what resonates “inside” and expand on those concepts that resonate.

Wes defines Forerunners as those brave one who decide to go against the current tendency and raises their vibration level in order to increase its own consciousness and awareness, not only for themselves so that others could be inspired and jump on the bandwagon.

We each create our own Multiverse consisting of an universe that is expanding and retracting, as if some giant were breathing in and out, but also includes the spirit and non-physical. As a living thinking soul in the universe, we are expanding the metaphysical part with our thoughts and creating, and therefore, making the Multiverse bigger.

It is these initial teachings from the Wes Pendre Levels of Learning that are so intriguing to me and what prompt me to continue to plow through this vast amount of information. I wish there was an executive summary of a few pages, or maybe a few hundred pages, but I’m learning something on almost every page.

Thanks Wes for this info and thanks also for being here!!

30. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

3(C)+me (8th April 2018), arwen (10th March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Bill Ryan (9th March 2015), Bluegreen (9th March 2015), Calz (11th March 2015), Clarity (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (9th March 2015), earthdreamer (11th March 2015), Elainie (9th March 2015), Flash (10th March 2015), Gardener (11th March 2015), Hervé (9th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), lisalu (10th March 2015), Neal (10th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (11th March 2015), sunflower (9th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015), Wes Penre (9th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #99
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Hi Wes, it's good to see you here on the forum.

I've been reading your papers for awhile and enjoying them immensely. I will admit that I'm not sure if I believe the material on Sirians/Orion, etc., but what little I've experienced of nonlinearity via Taoist Neikung/Qigong suggests to me that there's quite a bit out there that goes far beyond conventional understanding or linear cause and effect once one steps outside of 3D into Dreamtime.

I'm curious to see if you could comment more on using the Grounding cord? Being able to Ground one's energy body deep into the Earth is one of the common elements among the best practices I've experienced, and a key element that seems to be missing from many Indo-European practices, both modern and ancient.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 10th March 2015 at 02:59.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

arwen (10th March 2015), Calz (11th March 2015), Elainie (10th March 2015), Flash (10th March 2015), Iloveyou (11th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), Neal (13th March 2015), Wes Penre (11th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enishi (here)
    Hi Wes, it's good to see you here on the forum.

I've been reading your papers for awhile and enjoying them immensely. I will admit that I'm not sure if I believe the material on Sirians/Orion, etc., but what little I've experienced of nonlinearity via Taoist Neikung/Qigong suggests to me that there's quite a bit out there that goes far beyond conventional understanding or linear cause and effect once one steps outside of 3D into Dreamtime.

I'm curious to see if you could comment more on using the Grounding cord? Being able to Ground one's energy body deep into the Earth is one of the common elements among the best practices I've experienced, and a key element that seems to be missing from many Indo-European practices, both modern and ancient.
    Hi Enishi,

I am very glad that you mention this! Although I wrote the e-book, "Beyond 2012-A Handbook for the New Era" in 2013, including a lot of useful and quite powerful spiritual exercises (which I implement myself), the Golden Grounding Cord (not included in the e-book) is the most powerful protection tool I've ever encountered. I do it several times a day, and if you do it the way I am describing it (see quote from my paper below), you will actually notice a difference immediately. As soon as you've done it (only takes a few seconds when you get used to doing it), you will notice that your space is being cleansed right away. You will get a subtle sense of being more present in the now and your inner vision improves. This is actually a great tool to prevent entity possession as well. Here is the exercise,
    "I think it’s very important that you create the golden cord and the golden aura around yourself before you start practicing. If you have forgotten how to do it, it’s simple: imagine yourself creating a robust golden cord that reaches all the way to the center of the Earth, and at the bottom of this cord you create a giant diamond, or any other precious stone that you are particularly fond of. Then you create a golden aura around yourself, and this aura should be connected to the cord and reach from side to side and front to back so that your whole body is covered. Make this aura, let’s say five inches outside of your visible body. By doing this, you not only ground yourself, but also demonstrate to non-physical beings that you are serious, and that you are a strong person who knows what it’s all about, and you are claiming your sovereignty; telling everybody that no one is allowed to mess with you.[92]

This is actually something I suggest that everybody does several times a day—when you have done it for a while, it becomes a routine, and you can do it in a couple of seconds. Do it first thing in the morning when you wake up and then throughout the day, until it’s time to go to bed. Finally, do it one last time before you go to sleep (very important). Believe it or not, but this will make a big difference and will keep entities away." (Ref: http://wespenre.com/5/paper09-the-ve...exts.htm#5.4.3).
    In the beginning it's easy to forget to do it, but please practice so that you end up doing it almost automatically several times during the day. As I said, when you get skilled at it, it'll take you 2-3 seconds.

It's important to do it before you fall asleep in the evening and also when you wake up in the morning. If you for any reason decide just to do it twice a day, these would be the times to do it.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 11th March 2015 at 00:17.

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (17th March 2015), Bluegreen (11th March 2015), Calz (11th March 2015), earthdreamer (11th March 2015), Flash (16th March 2015), Gardener (11th March 2015), heyokah (11th March 2015), Iloveyou (11th March 2015), Jean-Marie (11th March 2015), mab777 (2nd April 2015), NancyV (11th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (17th March 2015), Neal (13th March 2015), Paladin14 (12th March 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Stephanie (12th March 2015), sunflower (11th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast