+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Wes Penre's levels of learning

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Wes Penre's levels of learning

Wes,

Fantastic work you've accomplished so far. I'm very impressed. A few things I don't quite agree with but they are too few to mention. For the greatest part it's pretty comprehensive and well thought out. It's so refreshing to see such a complete set of works as you've put out.

I do have a question. In your Appendix B: Definitions of Special Terminology from "The First--Third Levels of Learning"

You use the term KHAA as:

Quote KHAA, The: The Mother Universe, also called the Void, which is the 96% of the Universe science can't explain. This is the Home Universe of the Mother Goddess through which you travel when you enter a stargate after have 'shrunk' yourself into nano size. This is the fastest and easiest way to travel between stars, galaxies and universes.
    http://wespenre.com/2/definitions.htm

I'm just curious what "KHAA" stands for or where you got this definition? Perhaps you can lead me to a further explanation to the "KHAA" reference in your papers?

Once again thanks for your work.
    Major Bump!

Last edited by Shadowself; 16th March 2015 at 00:36.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

arwen (17th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th March 2015), Wes Penre (17th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Shadowself,

The term KHAA (pronounced similar to an out-breath) is just that -- an out-breath. It signifies, or symbolizes, the Goddess creating the Universe by breathing out. Thus, stars and galaxies give the impression of moving away from each other. The "KHAA" is what some star beings call the Universe.

If you want to try to pronounce it out loud, try this, "shaaaa" with the back of your tongue slightly in the upper part of your mouth: sh... then open your mouth a little bit, let the tongue rest in the lower part of your mouth, and complete the word: 'aaaa'.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 17th March 2015 at 07:18.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (17th March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Flash (17th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th March 2015), Shadowself (18th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #103
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

deleted. reconsidering required.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 21st March 2015 at 22:13.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

--deleted--
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 19th March 2015 at 17:31.

8. Link to Post #105
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hello Wes, how are you? I hope all is well.

Recently I came across some summary information provided by a Brazilian Mediun called Kayo, dedicated over 20 years to investigate the UFO phenomena and other topics such as reincarnation, which in many ways are very similar to the narrative described by you on the FIA, which he calls 'Domain'.

According Kayo, only in via lactea there are over 400,000 planets in similar conditions to the planet Earth (prison) on the control domain (fia).

He also believes that the light tunnel is a trap for the recycling of souls, but he tells some cases where the souls who decided to get out of the trap, were pursued and captured in what he described as an abduction of souls in the 'spiritual' world. That is, were captured against their will and 'consent'.

Kayo says also that abductions we know here on the planet, aims not only the genetic experiments, but mainly the extraction of mental information that is recorded in our soul. Thus, the information of the souls who are these planets prisons having different backgrounds and locations of the galaxy, which may or not may be under the control of the domain (Fia), are downloaded to a kind of central computer which provide them with the ability to produce one intergalactic mapping of the overall situation in order to maintain control over them.

From what I understand the narrative made by Kayo, the escape of the 'tunnel of light trap' can not be a simple matter of desire, but something more complex and dangerous. Those who escape the trap become a kind of 'renegades'.

Also according to him, there seems to be a group which he called 'resistance' that 'try' to make a counterpoint to the 'domain' here on the planet. I asked him by email to describe more details about this group and I am waiting for a response.

It is not my intention to make a comparison between what you and he describes, but integrate this information and try to see the bigger picture of the situation in which we find ourselves.

My two questions are:

1 - You have information of this type of persecution of souls trying to escape?

2 - If souls from different sources (different suns) may be living together here on the planet, how can we know which ones have the 'fire Goddess'?

I appreciate your attention.

Hug.

Naste.

PS: Follow the youtube account link in which the Kayo makes these revelations (in Portuguese). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwtZXXc__v4
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 27th March 2015 at 14:08.

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Hello, Wes. I have been reading through this thread and I find that some of your information parallels my own past life research and experiences as well as my current life experiences with "Grays".

I am wondering if you are aware of my experiences with the Ra/Ptah "ET" group that I and another abductee encountered in our past lives, which I refer to as the Serpent Staff Pleiadians, or SSPs. The core of this information is documented in the first two chapters of THE EYE OF RA.

If so, how do you think this group of bearded, human-looking ETs fits into the research that you have done?

Thanks,
    Truman

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (8th April 2015), Flash (27th March 2015), mab777 (1st April 2015), naste.de.lumina (29th March 2015), seeker/reader (27th March 2015), Wes Penre (2nd April 2015)

11. Link to Post #107
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

This is a request to the Moderators - would it be possible to move this thread to the Priority Threads section? Motivation being that Wes Penre's work is one of the most comprehensive compilations of mega-volumes of data, and is a truly wonderful contribution to humanity. Also, we have Wes himself prepared to answer questions on this thread, when he can, and that is really a privilege. (I am working through Wes' levels of learning, and will be back on this thread to ask some questions myself).
    Last edited by arwen; 2nd April 2015 at 03:00.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

AlaBil (31st March 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Chris Gilbert (30th March 2015), Hervé (31st March 2015), Muzz (31st March 2015), naste.de.lumina (29th March 2015), RunningDeer (31st March 2015), ThePythonicCow (31st March 2015), Wes Penre (2nd April 2015)

13. Link to Post #108
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    This is a request to the Moderators - would it be possible to move this thread to the Priority Threads section?
    That's an interesting suggestion (which I almost didn't happen to see.)

I'll run the idea past the Moderator's Team, and see what they think.

Thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (1st April 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Jean-Marie (31st March 2015), naste.de.lumina (31st March 2015), Wes Penre (2nd April 2015)

15. Link to Post #109
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

This is a request to the Moderators - would it be possible to move this thread to the Priority Threads section?
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    By unanimous and enthusiastic consent of the Moderator's, this thread is now a Priority Thread.

Thanks for the suggestion, arwen!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (1st April 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Gardener (1st April 2015), Hervé (31st March 2015), Jean-Marie (31st March 2015), Muzz (31st March 2015), naste.de.lumina (31st March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (31st March 2015), RunningDeer (31st March 2015), sunflower (1st April 2015), Wes Penre (2nd April 2015)

17. Link to Post #110
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,293 times in 673 posts

Its an absolutely fascinating read! I'm up to level 4, & have forgotten there's yet another one in the offing. He musters together the information & presents it in a easy-readable format - perfect for those like me, who are new to his work & want something that I can actually (mostly!) relate to. Some of my 'beliefs' have been challenged here, but that's all part of the game, isn't it?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

3(C)+me (8th April 2018), arwen (1st April 2015), Aspen (2nd April 2015), Bluegreen (31st March 2015), naste.de.lumina (31st March 2015), RunningDeer (31st March 2015), sunflower (1st April 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2015), Wes Penre (2nd April 2015)

19. Link to Post #111
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much, Paul and Mods.

Mari - yes, this work is really worthwhile for avid and serious researchers and truth seekers - I consider it seminal. I am on Level 1, and am already blown away, and I just love that Wes uses citation and referencing methods. You may have missed it, it was mentioned earlier on this thread, but he has completed and put out Level 5, which is available here.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Aspen (2nd April 2015), Flash (2nd April 2015), Mari (3rd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2015)

21. Link to Post #112
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

By unanimous and enthusiastic consent of the Moderator's, this thread is now a Priority Thread.

Thanks for the suggestion, arwen!
    I hope Mr. Penre approves ...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

sunflower (2nd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2015), Wes Penre (2nd April 2015)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Hi everybody,

I have a chance to peek in for a while this morning. I have been extraordinary busy--not only with research and stuff, but also general "life stuff;" you know...that which we don't necessarily feel that excited about but still needs to be done :-).

I was very positively surprised when I saw that this thread had become a "Priority Thread." I am truly very humbled. I must say that I am happy that I decided to join this forum. The energies here are very different from some other forums I have read (no names). There are a bunch of very gentle, knowledgeable, and loving souls here, and it always feels very pleasant to return to this forum.

I just now read the posts since I contributed last, and I want to reply to some of them to the best of my ability. And please, everybody, call me Wes ;-). It may be because I'm Swedish; we don't have the "Sir" and "Mr" titles there. Well, we have--sort of--but they are very rarely used these days. I am much for equality. I like to call people by their first names, and I like when people do the same with me. If someone doesn't like to be called by first name, I totally respect that, however, and then start using whatever title is appropriate with that person. I just think that we're all equal regardless, and calling each other by first name is a symbol for that. It also feels that we come closer to each other.

Forgive me if this feels irrelevant. I always bring it up in emails I get as well. :-) But don't get me wrong; if someone feels more comfortable calling me with a title, please don't hesitate. I'm okay with it.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (2nd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd April 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (3rd April 2015), sunflower (2nd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2015)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Hello Wes, how are you? I hope all is well.

Recently I came across some summary information provided by a Brazilian Mediun called Kayo, dedicated over 20 years to investigate the UFO phenomena and other topics such as reincarnation, which in many ways are very similar to the narrative described by you on the FIA, which he calls 'Domain'.

According Kayo, only in via lactea there are over 400,000 planets in similar conditions to the planet Earth (prison) on the control domain (fia).

He also believes that the light tunnel is a trap for the recycling of souls, but he tells some cases where the souls who decided to get out of the trap, were pursued and captured in what he described as an abduction of souls in the 'spiritual' world. That is, were captured against their will and 'consent'.

Kayo says also that abductions we know here on the planet, aims not only the genetic experiments, but mainly the extraction of mental information that is recorded in our soul. Thus, the information of the souls who are these planets prisons having different backgrounds and locations of the galaxy, which may or not may be under the control of the domain (Fia), are downloaded to a kind of central computer which provide them with the ability to produce one intergalactic mapping of the overall situation in order to maintain control over them.

From what I understand the narrative made by Kayo, the escape of the 'tunnel of light trap' can not be a simple matter of desire, but something more complex and dangerous. Those who escape the trap become a kind of 'renegades'.

Also according to him, there seems to be a group which he called 'resistance' that 'try' to make a counterpoint to the 'domain' here on the planet. I asked him by email to describe more details about this group and I am waiting for a response.

It is not my intention to make a comparison between what you and he describes, but integrate this information and try to see the bigger picture of the situation in which we find ourselves.

My two questions are:

1 - You have information of this type of persecution of souls trying to escape?

2 - If souls from different sources (different suns) may be living together here on the planet, how can we know which ones have the 'fire Goddess'?

I appreciate your attention.

Hug.

Naste.

PS: Follow the youtube account link in which the Kayo makes these revelations (in Portuguese). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwtZXXc__v4
    Hi Naste,

I must admit that I am not familiar with Kayo. Is there any information about him, or by him, in English, or is it all in Portuguese?

Regarding the 400,000 prison planets; I don't know the number of planets, to be honest, but if we think of it this way; the Orion Empire is extremely vast, much vaster than the AIF (Alien Invader Force) Empire, although from our perspective, the AIF Empire is huge. I just want to put this in perspective--by saying that there are 400,000 prison planets may sound like an incredible number, but if we think about how huge the Universe is, it's not that many planets (and we are only aware of 4% of the Universe). Although I don't know if Kayo's number is correct, I wouldn't be too surprised if it were. The AIF Empire is after all building an army to use against Orion in the future, and Earth is just one planet of future soldiers.

It sounds as if Kayo and I have come to very similar conclusions in many ways--even the Afterlife trap is similar. However, I beg to differ when it comes to the abduction of renegade souls who have decided to escape the trap. Yes, they could potentially be abducted, but only if these souls are not firm enough with what they wish. This is why I am currently gathering relevant material to write a new book, which solely has to do with the Afterlife and how to escape the trap step by step.

The only reason a soul would be 'abducted' and put into recycling again is if she (I'll call the soul 'she' throughout) is manipulated into agreeing to it.

And why would someone be manipulated into it even if they have for example read the Wes Penre Papers? The answer is because of fear! Fear of the unknown. In the papers I wrote that escaping the trap is simple; you just locate the Grid (which will be located "above" you, as you will perceive it) and disappear through it. This is true, but there are a few steps before that. If we have the knowledge, passing through these steps will be easy and quick, but without knowledge, it requires some exploration before the "aha" moment comes and you can disappear.

These steps are basically different dimensions and subdimensions that you go through after you leave your body. I will describe this in detail in my new book; as clearly and simple as I possibly can, with a purpose to remove ALL fear that has to do with dying and afterlife. My concern has been, since I completed the papers, that souls who have just departed from their physical body in the last second will choose to go through the Tunnel and the Light anyway because it's a path often traveled. It feels "safer." The soul may feel uncomfortable with moving out in the real Universe and explore what is unknown to her; she may have fear of getting lost.

This fear has no base in reality--there is nothing to fear, but that's easy to say. When the day comes, it's another issue, if you know what I mean.

There may be "Spirit Guides," dead "relatives," and "friends" who meet you when you depart and ask you to follow them toward the Light. They will emanate a huge amount of love and coziness, and the departed soul may feel comfortable and together with people they know since before. That's HUGE! It can fool almost anyone. But who says that they really ARE your relatives? Who says that you are not "scanned" before you die so that the AIF knows whom you are close to, and they just shapeshift into these people?

Many think that if aliens or whomever emanate huge quantities of love and comfort, they must be the "real deal;" the same thing in channeling. "No bad aliens can emanate that huge amount of love." Oh yes, they can! Why on Earth wouldn't they be able to do that? It's just a frequency. Why wouldn't they be able to imitate that frequency? A piece of cake.

Sometimes, the people who meet you when you depart could be your real dead relatives as well, but it really doesn't matter. They act as a distraction, and if they ARE your relatives, they don't know better.

These things are the difficult parts. This is where you either just ignore them and continue your journey, or you say, "thank you for your lovely assistance, but I am going to try something new and I don't want to be interrupted. One day you'll understand, grandma. I love you!" Then you move on. It's very important that you don't let any distraction get to you, knowing that this is what they are -- distractions. And rest assured; if you're determined, no one is going to stop you.

Then you bring up the "Central Computer," which is gathering information from all the prison planets the AIF have under their control. Yes, absolutely! They use the "mass consciousness" of a soul group (such as the human soul group), as well as the mass consciousness from other soul groups and put it in a super computer, if we want to use that "human term." It's of course "searchable" just as any computer here on Earth. This is very real; they would be quite stupid if they didn't have something such as that.

Last, you ask about if there are souls from other soul groups here on Earth, how can we distinguish?

Well, the human soul is actually quite special. I don't like to use that word because it suggests "elitism." But fact remains; our soul group had a mission, and it was boosted with the Fire directly from the Goddess; in Her incarnated form, but also in the form of the "Goddess Oversoul." (I know...this is complicated, and I only know a little bit of it myself, but let's just look at it this way; it's similar to how our souls are constructed. Oversoul and soul fragments, but in Her case, on a much higher level--closer to "Source," or the final Divine Feminine). In other words, we have a great range of emotions; we have a tendency to be able to imagine things easily in our minds; we are basically very loving, caring, humble, and playful. When it all boils down to it and we stand there naked, so to speak, we will definitely recognize who is who. Right now it may be more difficult; we need to be more psychic and trust our feelings, and know that our bodies do have the answers. The answers are ALWAYS within--not "out there." Until we learn this and can practice it, we may have some problems with distinguishing.

However, just because a soul is not of our native soul group doesn't mean she should be alienated from the rest of us. Souls are captured quite often from outside the solar system and caught in the recycling trap together with us. They may be very decent souls, worth our love, and we should welcome them. We will notice from their actions...

Hope that answers your questions (to the best of my ability). If I forgot something, just holler

Love, Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 2nd April 2015 at 10:44. Reason: grammar error

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd April 2015), arwen (2nd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Flash (2nd April 2015), heyokah (2nd April 2015), mab777 (2nd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd April 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd April 2015), sunflower (2nd April 2015)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hello, Wes. I have been reading through this thread and I find that some of your information parallels my own past life research and experiences as well as my current life experiences with "Grays".

I am wondering if you are aware of my experiences with the Ra/Ptah "ET" group that I and another abductee encountered in our past lives, which I refer to as the Serpent Staff Pleiadians, or SSPs. The core of this information is documented in the first two chapters of THE EYE OF RA.

If so, how do you think this group of bearded, human-looking ETs fits into the research that you have done?

Thanks,
    Truman
    Hi Truman,

I have no idea how I can have missed out on your work! I noticed when I googled you that just like me you have your books available for free on the Internet. I downloaded both of them (or are there more than two?) and will certainly look into them as one of my priorities. They look very interesting! I am also always very appreciative when I see someone offering their work for free!

Thanks Truman! There's not too much I can say at this point--I need to read them first--but I'll most probably be back with a comment (or maybe a question or two?) in the near future. That's what's exciting--we learn from each other :-)

Love, Wes

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (2nd April 2015), Flash (2nd April 2015), Gardener (2nd April 2015), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd April 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015)

29. Link to Post #116
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Thank you Wes

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

arwen (2nd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd April 2015)

31. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow. I teach breathing and voice. My life experience is the exact opposite of this description of the ka. The in breath, just before the kiss, before being entered by a lover, is the feminine breath. The lifting of the chest in anticipation, like the movie stars of the 30's - 40's before the end of the movie...these are feminine breaths.
    Last edited by Siren Master; 2nd April 2015 at 15:14. Reason: grammar

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Siren Master For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #118
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Divine Feminine (here)
    Hope that answers your questions (to the best of my ability). If I forgot something, just holler

Love, Wes
    Thanks for the reply Wes.

Very complete and detailed as always.

I tried to find some of kayo work in English but did not succeed. I even thought there would be something along those lines since he's lived for a long time in London. If I get something interesting in this direction will be putting here.

Yes, when the day comes. As I research on this subject feel like I'm preparing myself for that particular moment. The way I found in trying to overcome some fear being through knowledge.

That's why I'm so grateful to you and others who offer to transfer the knowledge you have accumulated.

In some lucid dreams I had, sometimes I came across entities (consciousness) that made me realize by using a kind of wave of terror that took care of my whole being, which made me wake up. Interestingly, after analyzing some of these experiences, I managed to control that fear and keep me in the dream. It was then that I realized how these waves of fear felt artificial and similar. It's like they would use some kind of weapon that fires fear rays. The first time this happened I noticed some surprise of the entity to realize that I was still around. That's when I got to see them for the first time.

Since then I try to keep a mental conditioning saying to myself (including the day to day), that a shock is different from being afraid and so I try to keep track of my frequency 'body', for lack of a better term.

For sure I will be one of the readers of his new book. Meanwhile I'm reading what you have provided. My lack of a complete knowledge of the English language makes this process a little slow. But that's okay. I'm getting better and in that sense and think I understand English better than write.

Surely this topic deserves to be a priority thread.

Again I thank for you kindness in answered these questions.

A big hug.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 2nd April 2015 at 15:44.

34. Link to Post #119
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Misty (here)
    I'm all alone in this world, there is no 'we' except the little family I have. I'm just trying to figure out what exactly happened to Spirituality, when the New Age merged with Conspiracy Theories. I personally see a very odd trend that I think you might be a product of (or, something ....).

Anyway, some one paid me a visit this morning. I hope they liked my voice. I'll not be too much of a bother. Looking forward to a peaceful Spring somewhere. Might as well be here.
    Excellent post....

Thanx
    Nine

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote In some lucid dreams I had, sometimes I came across entities (consciousness) that made me realize by using a kind of wave of terror that took care of my whole being, which made me wake up. Interestingly, after analyzing some of these experiences, I managed to control that fear and keep me in the dream. It was then that I realized how these waves of fear felt artificial and similar. It's like they would use some kind of weapon that fires fear rays. The first time this happened I noticed some surprise of the entity to realize that I was still around. That's when I got to see them for the first time.

Since then I try to keep a mental conditioning saying to myself (including the day to day), that a shock is different from being afraid and so I try to keep track of my frequency 'body', for lack of a better term.
    Naste,

You bring up a very important point, in my opinion. I mentioned that they are using the love frequency to confuse and manipulate us, but it's equally true that they use the fear frequency to do the same. What you seem to have been doing quite successfully is to begin to distinguish between your own thoughts and emotions and thoughts/emotions that do not belong to you. I can't emphasize enough how important that is, and when we master this skill, their game is over! I've written extensively about claiming our sovereignty--both as a species and as single human beings. We can't do that with full success until we master our own thoughts and emotions.

A good way to start is in everyday life when we mingle with other humans in groups, whether it's at work or wherever it may be. A way to learn is to check upon oneself: how do I feel at this moment? Are all these feelings and thoughts mine? If not, which one can I truly recognize as my own, which ones am I uncertain about, and which ones am I sure are not my own emotions and thoughts?

With a lot of practice we can get pretty skilled at it. Not until we get stunned about how many thoughts and feelings are not our own are we beginning to make real progress.

Love, Wes

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (2nd April 2015), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd April 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast