+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Wes Penre's levels of learning

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Wes Penre's levels of learning

Divine fem,

I simply have a problem with your teachings about spiritual levels and that there are paths to enlightenment over those who choose not to take said path.

The focus seems to me to be about the very villins that seem to be a part of human nature or even to be a force of nature itself.
    Human nature is the problem...

Thanx

Nine

To the heritic and the advancement of knowledge!
    Last edited by Nine; 3rd April 2015 at 02:18.

2. Link to Post #122
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Divine Feminine (here)
    You bring up a very important point, in my opinion. I mentioned that they are using the love frequency to confuse and manipulate us, but it's equally true that they use the fear frequency to do the same. What you seem to have been doing quite successfully is to begin to distinguish between your own thoughts and emotions and thoughts/emotions that do not belong to you. I can't emphasize enough how important that is, and when we master this skill, their game is over! I've written extensively about claiming our sovereignty--both as a species and as single human beings. We can't do that with full success until we master our own thoughts and emotions.

A good way to start is in everyday life when we mingle with other humans in groups, whether it's at work or wherever it may be. A way to learn is to check upon oneself: how do I feel at this moment? Are all these feelings and thoughts mine? If not, which one can I truly recognize as my own, which ones am I uncertain about, and which ones am I sure are not my own emotions and thoughts?

With a lot of practice we can get pretty skilled at it. Not until we get stunned about how many thoughts and feelings are not our own are we beginning to make real progress.

Love, Wes
    I agree with you Wes, in relation to differentiate our feelings and emotions of the emanations of the feelings and emotions of the people around us.

For me the hardest during daily activities, is to keep what I call conscious of being conscious. In other words, I have to be aware that I'm playing a role in order to make this analysis of emotions and feelings from that state of consciousness. Demand much attention and criticism towards what we feel is our thoughts.

It is very easy to confuse the role with our inner self. A simple problem in traffic can be enough to put this state of consciousness to sleep. I think that's part of the genetic programming of our body (r-complex or reptilian brain).

Anyway, it is possible to induce someone to a perception of fear also it's possible for a simulated frequency of love ..

Thanks my brother.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 2nd April 2015 at 23:38.

3. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Hi Wes
    One thing I don't get about the so-called illuminati (much too poetic a word, IMO)
    PTB? PTW? Satanists? 1%?
    Ankle-biters?
    (Comments?)
    Is that they surely know that everything you do comes back to you, what comes around goes around, you reap what you sow
    Any comments you would have would be appreciated as this genuinely mystifies me

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

arwen (3rd April 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd April 2015), Nine (3rd April 2015), Wes Penre (3rd April 2015)

5. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Hi Wes
    One thing I don't get about the so-called illuminati (much too poetic a word, IMO)
    PTB? PTW? Satanists? 1%?
    Ankle-biters?
    (Comments?)
    Is that they surely know that everything you do comes back to you, what comes around goes around, you reap what you sow
    Any comments you would have would be appreciated as this genuinely mystifies me

Hi Bluegreen,

LOL. No, I think you covered the names for them pretty well--any of them would fit. I also agree that Illuminati sounds too poetic--and mystical. It has a curious ring to it, wanting us to know what it is. And I can't help it; I love the Italian language. It's beautiful--and poetic!

Karma--the way it's applied and conceptualized here on Earth--is mostly an invention of the AIF (Alien Invader Force) in order to keep us wanting to recycle and take responsibility for our actions (hence the "life review" after death). However, anyone of us has probably noticed some time or another when we have done something (something "bad" foremost) that after a while it slaps us back in the face. We can call it karma if we want. But most of the time it's just logic--if you steal from someone, you're going to get caught because people investigate the crime, or if you talk a lot behind people's back, sooner or later someone's going to start talking about you behind your back, etc. I don't call that karma; it's just logical consequences of one's own actions; action vs. counter-action. If you secretly do something you know you shouldn't; sometimes you get away with it and sometimes not. It's often revealed because you have learned that if you do something bad, it's going to be revealed sooner or later. Most of the time you create your own disclosure--consciously or unconsciously because of what you learn from people around you how it's supposed to work.

The Elite knows that karma is usually "bull" and something invented. Therefore, they think they can get away with anything. We "normal" people watch what they're doing, and sometimes we notice that some of them live a full life without getting punished, or having karma applied to them, and that puzzles us: "why are we getting our karma and not them?" Well, they also know better than the average man how to manage energies, and thus they can stay away from many reprimands. But as you also have seen, some of them get caught and held responsible (at least to some extent). Again, I think it's just logical stuff. When you go overboard, it's going to hit you back. Some explain the Elite's lack of relatively instant karmic repercussion that they will get it, but in the next life, or the next one after that. Not necessarily, in my opinion, unless they continue on the same path, and sooner or later someone is going to get them for it. Or they stop themselves (consciously or subconsciously) from continuing doing evil acts by doing something stupid so they get caught, because they can't stand themselves anymore (this only goes for those who after all has some kind of conscience left).

Then we have positive "karma." What is that? Again, it's a way of handling and managing energies. You do something good for someone, and you get something good back--from the same person or elsewhere. Why elsewhere? Because people see you're a likable person and they want to reward that. Or, you manage energies on a level where similar energies that you put out come back to you--just frequencies, that's all. Well, isn't that karma then? If you want to call it that--yes. But karma has another nasty tail to it, and that is that we have to pay for what we do, or else we'll be hit by God's wrath (Christianity), or we have to reincarnate to make things right again.

No, we don't! Just use common sense. Karma is not created for us as some mysterious law--we create karma by believing in it. Karma becomes equivalent to bad conscience. Instead, let's just be responsible for our actions and be honest as much as we can. When we can't make things right with somebody although we try, we can just forgive ourselves and the other person. And when someone has done something bad to us; instead of giving it back to them in some kind of revenge, forgive them. Not for their sake, but for ours. Only they can sort out their part.

If someone wants to call my examples above "karma," that's fine with me. However, I do not believe that when we die and the AIF makes us ransack our lives, we have to go back here only because we need to make things right again. Instead, forgive yourself and others and let go off it. But according to karma, that's impossible. According to me, it may be necessary for own peace (we are good-hearted people after all--even if it sits deep inside in some people), but is also a way to cut off strings between self and others, who have influenced our lives negatively--by our own fault or theirs, or both. If a person feels he needs to do that after he has departed, do it. If not, don't worry about it. Move on! If that person wants to recycle anyway, do so. If he wants to leave this "game," do that.

Love, Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 3rd April 2015 at 07:59.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

arwen (3rd April 2015), Axman (3rd April 2015), Bluegreen (3rd April 2015), Chris Gilbert (4th April 2015), Elainie (4th April 2015), Feritciva (6th April 2015), Iloveyou (4th April 2015), Krist (3rd April 2015), mab777 (3rd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd April 2015), Reinhard (3rd April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2015), seko (5th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nine (here)
    Divine fem,

I simply have a problem with your teachings about spiritual levels and that there are paths to enlightenment over those who choose not to take said path.

The focus seems to me to be about the very villins that seem to be a part of human nature or even to be a force of nature itself.
    Human nature is the problem...

Thanx

Nine

To the heritic and the advancement of knowledge!
    Hi Nine,

Well, yes and no... Everybody has the chance to choose a path toward more understanding and "enlightenment," if we want to use that word (it's been so abused, and is now heavily used by the Elite and their organizations). We have a choice what we want to learn--we may want to learn more about ourselves, our spirituality, our place in cosmos etc., or we may want to learn more about how the last computer game works and how to be savvy at that. But nothing is free--even if I don't charge for my info, it's not a free ride. Much is required of the reader. My own "spiritual levels" (I assume you mean the "Levels of Learning") are not just spiritual levels, they are "levels of knowledge," i.e. once you've learned something, you learn something more--thus different levels. It's not an intent to put the student on a pedestal. If we are really blunt about it, it's my own levels of learning; how I learned these things and in what order. All I'm doing is to share with others who are interested in what I have learned. Also, as I've said many times throughout these levels, anyone is perfectly free to discard them all as fantasy, science fiction, disinfo, insanity (LOL), or whatever. It's up to the reader.

I do not share your conclusion that it is solely a human trait and that it's all our own fault that we sit in this mess. I do agree that we are buying into the manipulation and are mimicking the "gods" when we go to war, create hierarchies, governments, and whatnot. I am aware that we as humans need to take responsibility for that part. But I don't think we can "shape up" until we are aware of the hidden force behind the scenes, and their major part in the play. This is huge, and it has gone so far that we humans have to make radical changes in order to once again become the human species we once were, but I believe all this may one day become natural if a certain number of people wake up and learn about what's really going on. And sometimes the darkest hour is just before the dawn.

I departed a little bit from the subject; only because I got the chance to say it in this context, but to go right to your point: trying to focus on the Global Elite and have them overthrown, persecuted or whatnot is the wrong target--at the moment! The main target right now is those who work above the Global Elite. They need to be known about. Even if we in some magical way managed to get rid of the villains, they would be replaced by the numbers by the "Hidden Hand;" the invisible force behind the scenes.

Love, Wes

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd April 2015), arwen (3rd April 2015), Becky (20th April 2015), Chris Gilbert (4th April 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd April 2015), Nine (4th April 2015), Reinhard (27th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #126
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

The main target right now is those who work above the Global Elite. They need to be known about. Even if we in some magical way managed to get rid of the villains, they would be replaced by the numbers by the "Hidden Hand;" the invisible force behind the scenes.
    Hi Wes,

Please describe this "Hidden Hand" and give us your opinion of how humans can best deal with this issue.

Thanks, Ron

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

arwen (3rd April 2015), Baby Steps (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd April 2015)

11. Link to Post #127
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,295 times in 673 posts

Hi Ron, while we're waiting for Wes's reply to your request, I can maybe chip in with what I've heard & read (not much admittedly!) about this 'hidden hand', in that in some quarters they're known as the 'Reptillian Alliance' & do their 'controlling' of the 'elite' on this planet from another (4th?) dimension. That's all I can say at present. This info changes all the time - new truths are coming out & maybe We's has a handle on it - I'm sure he has!
    One thing I will say however, is that I have a far, far better time digesting & understanding the 'control scenarios' on this planet - 'hidden-hand', reptilians etc, than I do of Wes's theory about what happens when we die; I always believed in the cherished 'tunnel of light', relatives meeting me, etc, that this has seriously made me think. As I suppose it's designed to do!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2015)

13. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Hi Ron, while we're waiting for Wes's reply to your request, I can maybe chip in with what I've heard & read (not much admittedly!) about this 'hidden hand', in that in some quarters they're known as the 'Reptillian Alliance' & do their 'controlling' of the 'elite' on this planet from another (4th?) dimension. That's all I can say at present. This info changes all the time - new truths are coming out & maybe We's has a handle on it - I'm sure he has!
    One thing I will say however, is that I have a far, far better time digesting & understanding the 'control scenarios' on this planet - 'hidden-hand', reptilians etc, than I do of Wes's theory about what happens when we die; I always believed in the cherished 'tunnel of light', relatives meeting me, etc, that this has seriously made me think. As I suppose it's designed to do!
    Hi Mari,

I am familiar with some stories of the reptilian control structure. Perhaps the Draco Reptilians are only part of the control structure. During an April 1, 2015 Simon Parkes interview, there was reference to the Archons (perhaps also known as the Djinn), the Draco Reptilians (Anu, Enki and Enlil) and the light trap. It would be interesting to know if Wes was including all of this as part of the "Hidden Hand".

The most valuable information yet to be discovered is how humans can level the playing field in this multidimensional chess game and experience more freedom, well being and joy. I am hungry for *real* solutions. We must not accept the pre-planned solutions designed by those who have engineered the enslavement of humanity.

Thanks for your response.

In joy, safety and harmony we step into the unkown.

Ron
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 3rd April 2015 at 16:57.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd April 2015), mab777 (4th April 2015), Mari (3rd April 2015), Reinhard (27th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #129
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,295 times in 673 posts

Yes, I've listened to Simon Parkes & first learned about the 'light trap' from him, & its SO heartening to know that a 'level playing field' has been prepared for us, as he states'. I hadn't heard about this before & was seriously questioning the human races's ability to topple the control structure, so I feel quite comforted. I feel we are 'supposed to' & are on course for this toppling, & it was good to hear Simon talk of the fact that we are in a 'good timeline' for this to happen.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2015)

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Wes,

Thank you for your kind response!

But if we look outside ourselves do we not then accept our own victim hood? And once a victim one can not possibly become a creator since I personally believe that it was love energy that created us in the first place!

Is it then not reasonable to believe that love and new creation should be the focus of our lives?

Thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 3rd April 2015 at 18:16.

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Quote Hi Wes,

Please describe this "Hidden Hand" and give us your opinion of how humans can best deal with this issue.

Thanks, Ron
    Hi Ron,

I'm sorry, I think I wasn't that clear in my message. I shouldn't have used the term "Hidden Hand" because people probably come to think of the interview with Hidden Hand on my Illuminati News website. That was not my intention, although Hidden Hand claims to be one of these ETs. Not sure if you got the impression that I was talking about the "Hidden Hand Interview" or not. Anyway, what I meant was the ETs (The AIF--Alien Invader Force) that are controlling mankind through the Global Elite. That's what my Papers are all about, so the answer to your question, besides the Hidden Hand article, would be to read my papers, http://wespenre.com. It's too much to go into in a single post--even in a series of posts. I'm trying to avoid to summarize it too much because however I do that, I'm missing a large quantity of important info that I want people to read and "take in."

Sorry about the confusion, Ron!

Love and Peace,
    Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 3rd April 2015 at 18:44.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd April 2015), Bluegreen (4th April 2015), Krist (4th April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2015)

20. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Wes,

Thank you for your kind response!

But if we look outside ourselves do we not then accept our own victim hood? And once a victim one can not possibly become a creator since I personally believe that it was love energy that created us in the first place!

Is it then not reasonable to believe that love and new creation should be the focus of our lives?

Thanx

Nine
    Hi Nine,

Yes absolutely, and all that which you mention here is exactly what I've been emphasizing in the papers.

And we will not be victims by learning about what is repressing, suppressing, and oppressing us. Quite the contrary; the more we learn, the stronger we become. A victim is someone who doesn't have the information they need. We can't possibly become creators if we don't get the bigger picture even if it's not always about love. If we could, we would have become creators a long time ago (I assume that by creator you mean on a high, spiritual level). Indeed, we become more loving the more we understand about what is happening around us.

Also, we ultimately need to look inside ourselves for answers; that's where the answers reside. However, in order to present the current ET scenario, it needs to be done from the opposite angle--by looking at it from the outside, although that's more of an illusion. Otherwise too many people miss the point.

Eventually, when people grasp what I'm intending with my information, I believe they realize automatically that the answers lie within ourselves. But just to make sure, I mention this many times throughout the Levels of Learning.

I hope I have understood your questions correctly.

Peace,
    Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 3rd April 2015 at 19:01.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Krist (4th April 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd April 2015), Nine (4th April 2015), Reinhard (4th April 2015)

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Hi Wes,

Thanks, Ron
    Hi Ron,

I'm sorry, I think I wasn't that clear in my message. I shouldn't have used the term "Hidden Hand" because people probably come to think of the interview with Hidden Hand on my Illuminati News website. That was not my intention, although Hidden Hand claims to be one of these ETs. Not sure if you got the impression that I was talking about the "Hidden Hand Interview" or not. Anyway, what I meant was the ETs (The AIF--Alien Invader Force) that are controlling mankind through the Global Elite. That's what my Papers are all about, so the answer to your question, besides the Hidden Hand article, would be to read my papers, http://wespenre.com. It's too much to go into in a single post--even in a series of posts. I'm trying to avoid to summarize it too much because however I do that, I'm missing a large quantity of important info that I want people to read and "take in."

Sorry about the confusion, Ron!

Love and Peace,
    Wes
    Thanks for the clarifications Wes.

I would also really enjoy reading what others think may be some of the best solutions, if those discussions are appropriate here, based on the material presented in http://wespenre.com.

The proposed solutions could be in agreement with the material, or not. It is OK for people to have diverse opinions. There is value in diversity.

It seems very important to me, to brainstorm about solutions individuals can influence on a personal level. Some understanding of the control structure is needed of course, but only if that understanding stimulates positive action in support of freedom, well being and joy.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 4th April 2015 at 00:02.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

lisalu (8th April 2015), Reinhard (4th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2015)

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Thanks for the clarifications Wes.

I would also really enjoy reading what others think may be some of the best solutions, if those discussions are appropriate here, based on the material presented in http://wespenre.com.

The proposed solutions could be in agreement with the material, or not. It is OK for people to have diverse opinions. There is value in diversity.

It seems very important to me, to brainstorm about solutions individuals can influence on a personal level. Some understanding of the control structure is needed of course, but only if positive action is taken in support of freedom, well being and joy.
    If that's acceptable and in line with the policy of this forum, it's fine with me. The thing that came to mind when I read your post was that what you're suggesting is otherwise what people do in all the other threads on the forum--each thread has its topic. I'm not sure how much a thread has to stay on topic, so I'll let the moderators decide what is acceptable or not. Whatever the guidelines are, I'm fine with that...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Muzz (4th April 2015), Nine (4th April 2015), Reinhard (4th April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2015)

26. Link to Post #135
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

If that's acceptable and in line with the policy of this forum, it's fine with me. The thing that came to mind when I read your post was that what you're suggesting is otherwise what people do in all the other threads on the forum--each thread has its topic. I'm not sure how much a thread has to stay on topic, so I'll let the moderators decide what is acceptable or not. Whatever the guidelines are, I'm fine with that...
    There are a variety of kinds of threads ... like books in a library. Some threads are monographs, focused on one approach, to one topic, while some threads are collections of more varied topics or approaches.

The question is how best to organize things, for the accessibility of the most readers, without overloading the time and abilities of the authors.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

giovonni (7th April 2015), Krist (4th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (4th April 2015), Nine (4th April 2015), Reinhard (4th April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (4th April 2015), Wes Penre (10th April 2015)

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Hi Wes,

Thank you again for your very kind responses to me. I feel very much like an outsider upon Avalon and so why do I feel that way? I feel the same way about the new age as I do about the evangelicals that I am and are with and a part of and so my opinion is that the evangelicals and the new agers are one and the same.

New agers and evangelicals share a belief in the myth of Armageddon...

New agers and evangelicals share a belief in the myth of Ascension and Resurrection

New agers and evangelicals share a belief in the myth of holocaust denial and basic racism...and that there are the saved and the unsaved...

Jesus said to me as an evangelical christian to love my enemies....

who is my enemy...

how do we define the enemy...

what is the enemy...

and when that enemy is defined and pinned down how does one love....that particular enemy?

Do we ignore wrong doing and genocide? That is a particular American specialty...as it were...

Do we go along with our war mongering politicians for the love of national security...

My personal belief and this is my personal opinion is that there are space brothers out there who have a sort of star trek like prime directive regarding earth affairs and so the bottom line is left up to us humans on this rock called earth....

Looking to our space brothers for salvation is an absolute abrogation of our rights as a sentient species and looking for others to save us lets us off of our own responsibility's as a sentient people....

Your work Wes is excellent and many can learn from you....

thanx

Nine

29. Link to Post #137
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I will definitely spend my whole week to go through the detail. Thanks you for your work.

30. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Hi Wes,

I simply sense that you are a very kind spirit and I simply like you personally...

However, about karma, many say that this force is not or can not be controlled...

that it is an impersonal force of nature...

I however do not think so...

I know nothing of what you speak of...your hundreds of pages of writings..

I know what many feel ...the mystics of the centuries...

All is about energy...

What drives energy issues in the modern world?

Oil...

focking oil...

If you were to have a party...what would you ask for as a perfect present?

To do what one would want...

and what would you want to do if there was no want for anything in your life?

And if billions asked that question do you think things would change...

in a new york minute...

thanx

Nine

31. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hello, Wes. I have been reading through this thread and I find that some of your information parallels my own past life research and experiences as well as my current life experiences with "Grays".

I am wondering if you are aware of my experiences with the Ra/Ptah "ET" group that I and another abductee encountered in our past lives, which I refer to as the Serpent Staff Pleiadians, or SSPs. The core of this information is documented in the first two chapters of THE EYE OF RA.

If so, how do you think this group of bearded, human-looking ETs fits into the research that you have done?

Thanks,
    Truman
    Hi Truman,

I have no idea how I can have missed out on your work! I noticed when I googled you that just like me you have your books available for free on the Internet. I downloaded both of them (or are there more than two?) and will certainly look into them as one of my priorities. They look very interesting! I am also always very appreciative when I see someone offering their work for free!

Thanks Truman! There's not too much I can say at this point--I need to read them first--but I'll most probably be back with a comment (or maybe a question or two?) in the near future. That's what's exciting--we learn from each other :-)

Love, Wes
    Hi, Wes. Thanks for your post about my question. To answer your question, yes, I have just written the two books.

My second book, THE EYE OF RA, is the one I think you might be interested in the most. The first book, THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET, is pretty much ET 101 so I don't think you'd find a much there that isn't also in THE EYE OF RA.

Also, I cover my experiences with the going-to-the-light, artificial (Mantid) reincarnation system in the chapter entitled "In-between Lives Implants and Out of Body Experiences".

In the chapter entitled "Journey to Discovery" I cover some channeling experiences that I had with the channeled "Pleiadians" by someone who was trained by Barbara Marciniak.

I'm looking forward to hearing any comments or questions you may have.

Best Wishes,
    Truman

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AlaBil (6th April 2015), Bill Ryan (10th April 2015), Bluegreen (6th April 2015), Flash (20th April 2015), Krist (10th April 2015), mab777 (6th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2015), Wes Penre (10th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Hi Wes,

I simply sense that you are a very kind spirit and I simply like you personally...

However, about karma, many say that this force is not or can not be controlled...

that it is an impersonal force of nature...

I however do not think so...

I know nothing of what you speak of...your hundreds of pages of writings..

I know what many feel ...the mystics of the centuries...

All is about energy...

What drives energy issues in the modern world?

Oil...

focking oil...

If you were to have a party...what would you ask for as a perfect present?

To do what one would want...

and what would you want to do if there was no want for anything in your life?

And if billions asked that question do you think things would change...

in a new york minute...

thanx

Nine
    Nine,

Your last two postings bring up many important subject to ponder and to think both deep and hard on. I salute you for coming up with this because too many people have stopped thinking and expect others to do the thinking for them. Even if they can get some answers that way too, it's not the same, and they will never reach the depth of what they may conclude by consulting their inner self.

Only YOU have the answers to your own particular questions; if someone else tells you that "this is the way it is," you adopt their belief or perceived truth rather than your own. If we take someone else's belief fully to heart--perhaps because that person seems to be serious about his/her conclusions--it will eventually lead to conflicts and confusion.

It's okay, IMO, to ask questions, just as people are asking me questions about my work and perhaps even what I think on certain issues. However, someone who reads the Wes Penre Papers really carefully, and perhaps even takes notes, will eventually see that I sometimes give two seemingly different answers to the same question. This is not a mistake but by design. Life in general and the Universe in particular are paradoxes, and it is when we see those paradoxes that we really start making great progress.

There is never just one answer to a question. Sometimes the answers can be almost infinite and still work quite well as answers. This will not make sense to someone who still needs to figure out the basics of how the fluid Multiverse works, but those who've been around for some time and have gained wisdom by hard work when it comes to researching, reading, listening, discussing with others etc., will have an easier time comprehending what I just said.

Hence, even if we ask each other questions, it's very important to treat the answers for what they are--the other person's belief and conclusions. It's up to you to process what you're being told and see how it fits in. You, Nine, seem to have figured out how to ask the right questions for yourself to figure out. I would meditate on them, do breathing exercises, ask my Higher Self for guidance, ask the Universe for guidance, ask my body for guidance, and always ask for the Biggest Picture that my current incarnation can handle...do all that, and the answers that will enhance YOUR evolvement will be given to you. Your own body is a great dowsing tool :-)

And be sure that it's rarely the "analytical mind" that has the greatest answers. It only wants to categorize and list, 1) 2) 3) etc. The greatest insights always come from the Unconscious Mind.

Love, Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 10th April 2015 at 08:31.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Becky (20th April 2015), Bill Ryan (10th April 2015), Bingo (10th April 2015), Flash (20th April 2015), Gardener (10th April 2015), Krist (10th April 2015), Limor Wolf (10th April 2015), Nine (20th April 2015), Reinhard (27th May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (10th April 2015), TrumanCash (11th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast