+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Corbett's delightful speech at Anarchapulco 2015: How To Free Your Tax Cattle

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default James Corbett's delightful speech at Anarchapulco 2015: How To Free Your Tax Cattle

James Corbett gave a delightful, and inspiring, speech at Anarchapulco 2015, the first international anarchist/anarcho-capitalist conference of its type, that was held a couple of weeks ago in Acapulco, Mexico.

He speaks to liberty, and to the choice we all have to cease obeying those who would rule over us.

For those who don't know who James Corbett is (where have you been the last few years) here's his bio, from the Anarchapulco 2015 Conference webpage:

Quote James Corbett has been living and working in Japan since 2004. He started The Corbett Report website in 2007 as an outlet for independent critical analysis of politics, society, history, and economics. Since then he has written, recorded and edited over 1000 hours of audio and video media for the website, including a weekly podcast and several regular online video series. He produces video reports for GRTV, and BoilingFrogsPost.com. He is also an editorial writer for The International Forecaster, the weekly e-newsletter created by the late Bob Chapman.
    This speech at Anarchapulco 2015 was based on an earlier Corbett Report
    Episode 296 – How to Herd Your Tax Cattle
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th March 2015 at 15:03.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ailith (16th March 2015), Alekahn2 (15th March 2015), Apulu (15th March 2015), aranuk (15th March 2015), Cidersomerset (15th March 2015), etheric underground (15th March 2015), genevieve (15th March 2015), gripreaper (15th March 2015), haibane (15th March 2015), Heart-2-Heart (16th March 2015), heyokah (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), jjjones (15th March 2015), JRS (16th March 2015), Kristin (15th March 2015), Lefty Dave (16th March 2015), Mike (16th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (30th March 2015), Nasu (16th March 2015), phillipbbg (15th March 2015), PurpleLama (15th March 2015), RunningDeer (15th March 2015), seko (15th March 2015), Snoweagle (15th March 2015), Sophocles (15th March 2015), Taurean (15th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: James Corbett's delightful speech at Anarchapulco 2015: How To Free Your Tax Cattle

The concept of Liberty, and those who have advocated liberty as an alternative to tyranny, who were willing to fight and die for such unalienable rights for all humanity, were upholding an idea which is imbedded in the very DNA of humanity. Those who would want and/or need to steer this idea into tyranny would need to learn how to control this idea through the visceral core DNA fight of flight adrenaline response. This response is a fear response to dangerous stimuli which would threaten survival, and is very effective in steering consciousness, regardless of whether the threat of survival is real or not. Illusions work just as effectively.

The great forefathers of social engineering such as Edward Bernay’s would be so proud as to how well it works, regardless of the opposition. As James pointed out, we are our own gatekeepers to our own slavery, and the hypothesis which he is advocating is that we recognize this fact and just choose not to vote or to pay taxes, and to go against the burgeoning police state which is encroaching on every single aspect of our lives.

I’ve highlighted here how the catch and release energy of control works in this brief synopsis, and many are well aware how prolific this strategy is and how effective it has become.

I have highlighted here where I believe this cellular imprint came from and why it is so difficult to go against this impulse. In this same thread here, I highlighted how the divisiveness of this control mechanism so easily keeps us distracted from being able to muster enough energy internally to shift the energetic matrix of ideas to a tipping point, because we act like sheep and do not take responsibility.

I’ve highlighted here by way of metaphor how we handed over trust of our estate to those who provide us with our tyrannical slavery and how we have abrogated our responsibility to our estates in exchange for benefits and privileges.

I’ve highlighted here the very arrogance of this control mechanism and how we might fully extricate from this system by possibly doing what Kurt is doing, yet this thread has not garnered any renewed interest. You might want to purview Kurt's latest, which is his best synopsis to date, episode 6 which is 105 minutes.

http://www.webookyourshow.com/blog/2...-The-Talk.aspx

I’ve highlighted here what happens to those miscreants with good intentions who go against commerce as chattel (cattle) owned by the state.

And for some reason I can’t go back any further into my own archives here at Avalon to get the rest of my posts to support my thesis, so I’m going to wing it.

We are our own worst enemies. We most often succumb to the ancient fear response and abdicate our power to the very control grid we disdain. James seems to think that we are waking up, and to some extent I agree with him, but I also see the control grid upping the ante with their fear mongering and the triggering of the ancient adrenaline response, and the entrainment of the memes they wish to implement being feverishly riled up into divisiveness and war solutions of fighting against opposing forces. The OLD FIGHT response is also part of the dynamic of these memes. Can we as a global consciousness, really, one day, decide all at once, that none of us will show up and vote and none of us will file a tax return?

Sure, it is an idea whose time has come, but we need to recognize where the deep fear response comes from, how deeply it is imbedded in the collective psyche, and how it does not relate to our current situation, and how the memes of divisiveness and war are ruses and illusions designed to keep us in the fight of flight adrenaline response!

Then we need to implement self-responsible and self-actualizing individual moves to extricate from the slave grid and to become more powerful internally, and LOSE the victim mentality and quit wasting and burning so much energy pointing out the latest shenanigans of the controllers and focus more on solutions. WE already know they are evil psychopaths who are pulling out all the stops to keep us asleep, and we need to pull out more stops waking up and change the energetic IN THE MATRIX.

It starts internally and will not manifest in the external until we get our internal house in order. This takes an almost complete re-write of the software in the mind and the ability to discard ALL OF the programming and teaching we have vested our entire lives studying. We must be willing to LOSE the victim mentality and be willing to give up our benefits and privileges, Yes, this is a huge commitment, but until we realize how deep and how big the lie is, and how invasive, and how we have acquiesced to the lie, and how each of us support the lie, how can we shift our internal consciousness and send new fresh clear and clean signals out into the matrix of all creation, of which WE ARE THE CREATORS?

The bottom line for me lately, is I go to the mirror and look the guy straight in the eye who is responsible for supporting the control grid, the guy who has acquiesced to the adhesion contracts of the state, the guy who participates in the fiat debt based economic model of commerce and uses Federal Reserve Notes for economic exchange, the guy who has never rebutted with the globalists that I am alive, who are administering my estate in probate and have every right to do so since I abandoned it, the guy who bitches and moans about how the totalitarian tiptoe is vastly encroaching upon every aspect of decent empathic humanity, and fully BE AND DO that which I advocate. Go ahead and try it!

You might decide to do the same.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th March 2015 at 21:48.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th March 2015), aranuk (15th March 2015), genevieve (15th March 2015), heyokah (15th March 2015), Puffin (15th March 2015), RunningDeer (15th March 2015), seko (30th March 2015), ulli (30th March 2015), wnlight (16th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: James Corbett's delightful speech at Anarchapulco 2015: How To Free Your Tax Cattle

GripReaper two links direct me to a search engine. These work.

While I'm here, thanks for all your input. It's informative. And sometimes it's two fer one: informative and entertaining.

RunningDeer <3
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I’ve highlighted here by way of metaphor how we handed over trust of our estate to those who provide us with our tyrannical slavery and how we have abrogated our responsibility to our estates in exchange for benefits and privileges.
    Post #26 - Re: Sovereignty, Rule of Law, and A New Paradigm

Quote I’ve highlighted here the very arrogance of this control mechanism and how we might fully extricate from this system by possibly doing what Kurt is doing, yet this thread has not garnered any renewed interest. You might want to purview Kurt's latest, which is his best synopsis to date, episode 6 which is 105 minutes.
    Post # 24 - Re: Sovereignty, Rule of Law, and A New Paradigm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

heyokah (15th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thank you for fixing those links. Without them the whole thesis is worthless! I just went back and fixed them in my original post in this thread.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th March 2015 at 19:47.

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for fixing those links. Without them the whole thesis is worthless! I just went back and fixed them in my original post in this thread.
    Two ways:

Click on the post you want to link. For example: #24, from “Re: Sovereignty, Rule of Law, and A New Paradigm”. It’ll bring that exact post up to the address bar. Copy and create the link back on your working post.

Or open my post by clicking “Reply with Quote” @ bottom right then cut and paste what I have onto your original post.

UPDATE: I see you changed your post, so this makes no sense. Mods are welcome to delete.

Visual instruction for "How to link a post to another post" - Post #28
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th March 2015 at 21:20.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Two ways:

Click on the post you want to link. For example: #24, from “Re: Sovereignty, Rule of Law, and A New Paradigm”. It’ll bring that exact post up to the address bar. Copy and create the link back on your working post.

Or open my post by clicking “Reply with Quote” @ bottom right then cut and paste what I have onto your original post.

UPDATE: I see you changed your post, so this makes no sense. Mods are welcome to delete.
    This helps tremendously, even though I copy and pasted the links from your post to fix my post, I now know how you did it! So this post is not wasted and should not be deleted, unless the mods want to move it to the sandbox thread. I like sandboxes as long as there are no cats around!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th March 2015 at 20:15.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

RunningDeer (15th March 2015), ulli (30th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This helps tremendously, even though I copy and pasted the links from your post to fix my post, I now know how you did it! So this post is not wasted and should not be deleted, unless the mods want to move it to the sandbox thread. I like sandboxes as long as there are no cats around!
    FYI: There's a thread with visual "how to" instructions.

Visual instruction for "How to link a post to another post" - Post #28

Paul, feel free to delete these off topic posts.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Paul, feel free to delete these off topic posts.
    I intermingle administrative and informative posts in with unrelated threads all the time ... far be it from me to complain if someone else does too
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RunningDeer (30th March 2015), Sierra (30th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I was reading and posting conspiracy stuff in 1993....

back when all we had was the .binaries, and a phone line for the in-house BBS.

Everyone on this forum, in some way, owes a debt of gratitude to Jerry Decker and Kelleynet. (1988, first esoterica and black technology reporting website, for the most part)
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th March 2015 at 03:17.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Sierra (30th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

The concept of Liberty, and those who have advocated liberty as an alternative to tyranny, who were willing to fight and die for such unalienable rights for all humanity, were upholding an idea which is imbedded in the very DNA of humanity. Those who would want and/or need to steer this idea into tyranny would need to learn how to control this idea through the visceral core DNA fight of flight adrenaline response. This response is a fear response to dangerous stimuli which would threaten survival, and is very effective in steering consciousness, regardless of whether the threat of survival is real or not. Illusions work just as effectively.

The great forefathers of social engineering such as Edward Bernay’s would be so proud as to how well it works, regardless of the opposition. As James pointed out, we are our own gatekeepers to our own slavery, and the hypothesis which he is advocating is that we recognize this fact and just choose not to vote or to pay taxes, and to go against the burgeoning police state which is encroaching on every single aspect of our lives.

(1/3) Bumping mentions of Edward Bernay who was one of the fathers of the psychological tactics used against us. He was the nephew of Freud.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th July 2021), Ewan (9th July 2021), RunningDeer (9th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread