+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 80 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #421
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,278 times in 21,093 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• The Purge Continues. The Inside Story:

• Parler CEO says 'there's nothing left' after Big Tech kicks app off platforms:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2021 at 19:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), justntime2learn (14th January 2021), Reinhard (13th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #422
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,389 times in 177 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Parler CEO says 'there's nothing left' after Big Tech kicks app off platforms:
    Seriously, for any organization, it's time rethink the business continuity strategy.
    Last edited by Alecs; 13th January 2021 at 20:53.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), justntime2learn (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #423
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Twitter HUMILIATED as Nations Around the World RISE UP Against Big Tech CENSORSHIP!

Hypocrisy Going Super Nova

Corporatism Thrive when in bed with a Corrupt Government. Big Tech + Biden/Harris + CCP = Extreme ULTRA Dystopian Corporatism!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2021 at 20:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #424
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Dan Bongino details behind-the-scenes “SMEAR” against Parler:

• HOLY COW! Now They're Going To Police The PRESS!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2021 at 21:32.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Reinhard (13th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 times in 2,101 posts

Got this email from Sarah Westall yesterday, she is an interviewer that many are at least familiar with. She found on Jan 11 that her website had been removed by her hosting provider GoDaddy.

Might be a good time for people with controversial websites to start looking for hosting in safer territories. I would also add that people with controversial material using free services like WordPress, Blogger, Wix and others should be even more diligent to consider paid alternatives.

Quote Notice to my subscribers:

You may have noticed that my website, SarahWestall.com, is no longer functioning. Unfortunately, GoDaddy decided to remove my site on January 11th, 2021. The company did not give me any explanation or warning. When I called customer support, I spent over an hour on the phone with a sympathetic support person who could not figure out why my website was removed either. I did learn that it was removed by GoDaddy's "Federal Crimes Unit"; which means no one other than that unit can help me. I was also told I would get a response within 3 to 5 business days. After further investigation, it appears they were probably instructed to take down the website by someone in law enforcement, perhaps the FBI, but I cannot confirm at this time.

At this time, I have created a new website that you can reach at SarahWestall.net or SarahWestall.org. It is currently being hosted outside the country in a safer hosting environment.

Of all the blatant censorship, platforms removals, hit pieces, and attempts to completely remove my presence from society, this one act has hit me the hardest. While I will recover soon, it will be time consuming and will affect your experience on the website until we are able to fix the links and other issues. Some issues, such as links on old posts, will never be fixed. The shop links are mostly broken on post pages, but the main menu throughout the site is working properly. If I am able to recover the SarahWestall.com domain (which I own), SarahWestall.org and SarahWestall.net will still be functional.

Thank you for sticking with me, for your continued support and for fighting for the future of the United States and humanity. I will continue to fight along side all of you.

God Bless,
    Sarah Westall
    Last edited by Franny; 13th January 2021 at 21:49.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Alecs (13th January 2021), Anka (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (13th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021), PurpleLama (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021), Strat (13th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #426
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

All this censorship is going to push more and more folks to the dark web. It would be great if we had a place to meet up on the dark web for this very reason. I'm aware of a few forums similar (albeit much smaller) to Avalon on the dark web, the only problem is the dark web isn't very user friendly. It takes a bit of getting used to.
    Last edited by Strat; 13th January 2021 at 21:55.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), Franny (14th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021), PurpleLama (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #427
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • The Purge Continues. The Inside Story:
    Dan Bongino has 764,000 subscribers. His "show clips" channel cuts out the commercials and redundancy. So using today as an example, the 1:09:00 minute show is a total of 23 minutes in 3 clips.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Franny (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), Tintin (13th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #428
    Language
    Thanks

I genuine truly wondering how many of the so called "extremists" that are active on #parler are actually 100% FAKE ... just posers ... (partially payed) trolls & shills to give the appearance it is "so bad" ... "we must use mass censorship" & "mass de-platform them" ... Meanwhile all big liberal mainstream platforms have even more REAL (leftists) extremists types (globally) being allowed. ... The HYPOCRISY is harrowing and an insult to any intelligence.

John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (14th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #429
    Language
    Thanks

• Twitters Epic Ugandan Election Self-Own:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #430
    Language
    Thanks

• Ron Paul Taken Off Facebook Because He Challenged Big Tech!:

• Freedom Of Speech: Parler or Twitter?; Second Impeachment: Chasing the End of MAGA And Trump:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2021 at 01:36.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #431
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,782 times in 4,377 posts

... from Jim Stone:
    CONFIRMED: THEY WILL DE-PLATFORM SITES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL VIA DNS.

What is DNS? When you type a site name, it is meaningless to a computer. Your computer sends the site's name to a DNS server and the DNS server then tells your computer what IP address the site is at, and your computer then accesses that IP address. Having the IP address work correctly has to be set up on purpose. Normally you cannot just hit a site's IP and have it load. This site is an exception. This site's IP address is 82.221.129.208 and when you hit only that number, it still loads the most current page.

WARNING TO ALL ALT MEDIA:
    GET YOUR DIRECT IP ADDRESS WORKING TO LOAD YOUR SITE AND MAKE IT LOAD THE WAY MINE DOES, WHERE THE SWITCH OVER IS AUTOMATIC. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS AND YOU ARE LEGIT, YOU WILL SOON BE GONE. THIS ARRANGEMENT ALREADY SAVED THIS SITE TWICE. THEY TRIED TAKING ME OUT OF THE DNS SERVERS TWICE, ONLY TO HAVE IT NOT WORK WELL ENOUGH. PLEASE NOTE: SHARED IP'S CANNOT BE SET UP TO DO THIS. YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN IP, AND EVEN DRUDGE DOES NOT HAVE THAT. A majority of web sites do not. You have to buy your IP like I did.

IMPORTANT: Both ways to this site still work (because it looked too bad to have this site still about 55 percent alive with me tattling about how they took it out of the DNS servers,) so they put it back in. Once DNS is removed again, you will have to hit the site directly again at 82.221.129.208 for it to work. They might not take it out of the DNS servers at all, because they know it will be hopeless They cannot take this site down because I made damn good and sure that works and that the servers are out of their reach.

You won't find another site on the web that switches over automatically the way this one does. And everybody HAD DAMN WELL BETTER DO IT THAT WAY, NOW.

IDIOT SAYS: HEY, if they do that, I'll just switch over to direct IP!!! I'll WAIT. Problem: Once you are gone, how TF are you going to tell anyone what your direct IP is? You had better do that while you are still alive.

TO BE CLEAR: Migrate your server offshore. The best place to put your server is Iceland. The best web host in Iceland is Orangewebsite. With them, set up a dedicated IP, for now migrate your domain name and files, and then re-direct to the IP address via your .htaccess file. You'll be COMMIE PROOF.

Keep in mind that once you do this, your site will be ranked ZERO, going to direct IP will do that. This site gets over a million visits a month and is not even rated. So what. I can't get ads on it anyway and the readers keep it going (many thanks!)

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), justntime2learn (14th January 2021), Marbelo (16th January 2021), Olam (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (14th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2021), Tintin (14th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #432
    Language
    Thanks

• Parler CEO On Fighting Censorship and Double Standards, and Restoring Free Speech | Crossroads:

A wave of censorship has been launched by mainstream news outlets, big tech, and a handful of businesses that is mainly targeting conservatives. Among the hardest hit by this was social media website Parler, which had its internet services dropped by Amazon, its app removed by Apple, among other forms of censorship. To learn more about the situation we've invited to speak with us Parler CEO John Matze. Parler CEO On Fighting Censorship and Double Standards, and Restoring Free Speech

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), rgray222 (14th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #433
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... from Jim Stone:
    CONFIRMED: THEY WILL DE-PLATFORM SITES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL VIA DNS.

What is DNS? When you type a site name, it is meaningless to a computer. Your computer sends the site's name to a DNS server and the DNS server then tells your computer what IP address the site is at, and your computer then accesses that IP address. Having the IP address work correctly has to be set up on purpose. Normally you cannot just hit a site's IP and have it load. This site is an exception. This site's IP address is 82.221.129.208 and when you hit only that number, it still loads the most current page.

WARNING TO ALL ALT MEDIA:
    GET YOUR DIRECT IP ADDRESS WORKING TO LOAD YOUR SITE AND MAKE IT LOAD THE WAY MINE DOES, WHERE THE SWITCH OVER IS AUTOMATIC. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS AND YOU ARE LEGIT, YOU WILL SOON BE GONE. THIS ARRANGEMENT ALREADY SAVED THIS SITE TWICE. THEY TRIED TAKING ME OUT OF THE DNS SERVERS TWICE, ONLY TO HAVE IT NOT WORK WELL ENOUGH. PLEASE NOTE: SHARED IP'S CANNOT BE SET UP TO DO THIS. YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN IP, AND EVEN DRUDGE DOES NOT HAVE THAT. A majority of web sites do not. You have to buy your IP like I did.

IMPORTANT: Both ways to this site still work (because it looked too bad to have this site still about 55 percent alive with me tattling about how they took it out of the DNS servers,) so they put it back in. Once DNS is removed again, you will have to hit the site directly again at 82.221.129.208 for it to work. They might not take it out of the DNS servers at all, because they know it will be hopeless They cannot take this site down because I made damn good and sure that works and that the servers are out of their reach.

You won't find another site on the web that switches over automatically the way this one does. And everybody HAD DAMN WELL BETTER DO IT THAT WAY, NOW.

IDIOT SAYS: HEY, if they do that, I'll just switch over to direct IP!!! I'll WAIT. Problem: Once you are gone, how TF are you going to tell anyone what your direct IP is? You had better do that while you are still alive.

TO BE CLEAR: Migrate your server offshore. The best place to put your server is Iceland. The best web host in Iceland is Orangewebsite. With them, set up a dedicated IP, for now migrate your domain name and files, and then re-direct to the IP address via your .htaccess file. You'll be COMMIE PROOF.

Keep in mind that once you do this, your site will be ranked ZERO, going to direct IP will do that. This site gets over a million visits a month and is not even rated. So what. I can't get ads on it anyway and the readers keep it going (many thanks!)

Following your "Orangewebsite advice" the cheapest "dedicated server" is 199 Euro per month

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Gwin Ru (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), justntime2learn (14th January 2021), rgray222 (14th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #434
    Language
    Thanks

• Answer to Trump Social Ban and Parler Removal"De-centralization"?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #435
    Language
    Thanks

• Facebook Has RESTRICTED My Page Effectively Shutting it Down, The Purge Is Real And Will Get WORSE:

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #436
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I do not understand this mindset.

I haven't been to facebook in two years. I don't have skype or facetime, but sure would like to. I don't even run anti-virus programs. I would never support the enemy like these folks do.

I won't even load an app of any kind, ever. If it adds to the enemy's bank account, it must be boycotted.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alecs (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Blastolabs (14th January 2021), justntime2learn (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (15th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #437
    Language
    Thanks

• Elon Musk LASHES OUT Against CANCEL CULTURE as a POPULIST REVOLT SURGES!:

• Twitter Insider Secretly Records CEO Jack Dorsey Detailing Agenda For Further Political Censorship:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZFhHg8QXTE8

source

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2021 at 23:44.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), graciousb (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (15th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #438
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

Twitter Insider Secretly Records CEO Jack Dorsey Detailing Agenda For Further Political Censorship
    105,510 views•Jan 14, 2021
    19K Project Veritas
    831K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th January 2021), Franny (15th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021), RunningDeer (15th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #439
    Language
    Thanks

• Tucker Carlson On Democrats Wanting To De-Program Republicans & Seeking To Control Media:

Seems like they just love to be 100% control-freaks! That insecure they are about themselves.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th January 2021 at 00:21.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Brenya (15th January 2021), Franny (15th January 2021), justntime2learn (17th January 2021), RunningDeer (15th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #440
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Jack Dorsey warns Twitter crackdown will be ‘much bigger’ than Trump ban in leaked video

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/jack-d...rce=NYPTwitter

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey warned staffers that the social media giant’s recent crackdown after the US Capitol riots will be “much bigger” than just banning President Trump’s account.

Dorsey’s message during the meeting last Friday was leaked to Project Veritas, and a Twitter spokesperson has confirmed it is authentic.

“We are focused on one account right now, but this is going to be much bigger than just one account, and it’s going to go on for much longer than just this day, this week, and the next few weeks, and go on beyond the inauguration,” Dorsey said in the video meeting published by the conservative outlet on Thursday.

“So, the focus is certainly on this account and how it ties to real-world violence. But also, we need to think much longer term around how these dynamics play out over time. I don’t believe this is going away anytime soon.”

Dorsey then goes on to discuss Twitter’s massive cleanup of 70,000 QAnon-related accounts in the wake of the deadly Jan. 6 riot in Washington, DC — calling it “one such example of a much broader approach that we should be looking at and going deeper on.”
    see also

Jack Dorsey justifies Trump ban, but says he did not ‘celebrate’ it

In an unprecedented move, Twitter permanently banned Trump from the platform two days after the Capitol siege “due to the risk of further incitement of violence.”

“It’s not going away,” Dorsey warned during the Friday meeting. “The US is extremely divided. Our platform is showing that every single day. And our role is to protect the integrity of that conversation, and what we can do is make sure no one is being harmed based off that.”

James O’Keefe, who founded Project Veritas, known for its sting operations against liberal organizations, said the video was recorded by an “insider whistleblower” who works for Twitter.

A Twitter spokesperson confirmed the video’s authenticity to Fox News.

“The remarks shown in the video were delivered to our more than 5,400 employees and are nearly the same words Jack shared in a recent Tweet Thread offering context around and reflections on our work to protect the conversation in recent weeks,” the spokesperson said.

Story continues at: https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/jack-d...rce=NYPTwitter

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ClearWater (16th January 2021), fifi (16th January 2021), Franny (18th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 80 LastLast