+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 79 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #821
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• The Media Is 'Memory Holing' Important Science

• A study came out in April of 2021 examining the impact of lockdowns. It was a meta-analysis of 80 different studies from around the world. Generally, lockdowns killed more people, by a huge number, than COVID would have should there be no lockdowns. We sit down with Richard Garner to explore the media's role in burying this type of science, and how you can better discern meaningful news and data that comes out in the world.

• COVID Science Wars - How Science Is Breaking Dow:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2022 at 00:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), Ewan (3rd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), onawah (3rd January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #822
    Language
    Thanks

• Loss Of Free Speech In Media At Dangerous Tipping Point

There is a stark challenge we face when it comes to free speech: few people know how bad censorship is - because they aren't hearing about it. And since they're being told online speech is dangerous, they are calling for more regulation.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), Ewan (3rd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Icare (3rd January 2022), Inversion (3rd January 2022), Patient (3rd January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #823
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Twitter bans prominent US vaccine scientists' account over alleged misinformation:

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), ClearWater (4th January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), onawah (3rd January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #824
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Good News! Mercola's Archive Available Again
    Your Ability to Access Deleted Articles Returns

by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    January 03, 2022
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1368814452

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//GvDf1o4D7aQe/

(It's sad Mercola has to charge for it now, but it's not hard to see why he has had to take these steps after the vicious attacks on him.
    His info has always been topnotch, so it's good that the archives are going to be available again soon.)

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    I am launching a Censored Library at Substack, where our previously deleted article archive will be restored, and new articles will be uploaded after 48 hours
    Our daily newsletter will remain free of charge, but articles are “ephemeral” and only viewable for 48 hours
    The Censored Library at Substack will require a paid membership
    Membership is $5 per month, or $50 per year

My goal has always been to help you Take Control of Your Health, and it's never been more important than now to do so.
    One of my favorite quotes comes from the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, who said there are three stages of truth.

"First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

While it is much easier to go with the flow, some of us understand the importance of pursuing truth and meeting people along the way on the road less traveled.
    While this road has always presented challenges, varying opinions and opposing views were welcome and necessary, without fear of censorship or retribution.
    We now live in a very different time.
    A much darker time.
    The silence of free speech is deafening.
    Not only is blatant censorship tolerated, it is supported and encouraged by the very people entrusted to protect our constitutional right to freedom of speech.

Never in my life would I have believed that the sitting president of the United States would call out 12 Americans in a McCarthyism-like attack in the United States, and place me at the top of this list.
    When the most powerful individual on the planet targeted me as his primary obstacle to be removed, I reluctantly, and after painstaking deliberation, made the decision to delete over 15,000 health articles from my website.

However, I never stopped delivering the most important health news seven days a week.
    My articles became "ephemeral," in that they're only available for viewing for 48 hours before they're deleted from the site.
    I encourage you to subscribe to my FREE daily newsletter so you can get immediate updates on the latest health news, research and interviews.
    I'm beyond excited to finally announce you now have a second option. My team and I have found a way to bring back my previously deleted articles in a liability protected format under the Censored Library.
    It is hosted by Substack, which is a major free speech platform that many censored journalists are using.
    My newsletter will remain free, as it has always been, and after 48 hours, each article will be transferred to and archived in the Censored Library on Substack.

The reason I chose a paid membership platform on Substack is because it will protect all of my content from censorship under a private membership agreement. All of the content is completely searchable, and does not use Google.
    For just $5 a month, or the discounted annual rate of $50 per year, you will have access to all of my articles, all the time, even after they've been deleted from Mercola.com

We have already started the process of transferring our entire archive over to the Substack library, but there are nearly 25 years of content so it will be a lengthy process.
    f you have any specific articles that you want us to resurrect, please leave a comment below and we'll make it a priority.
    Alternatively, send an email to editor@mercola.com.

While the censorship czars continue their games, we will not let them prevail.
    There is a light at the end of this tunnel, and I know that together we will help you and your family take control of your health!"

Access: https://www.mercola.com/censored-library.htm
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #825
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

This is actually informative from The Hill.

Quote Kim Iversen: What is MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS? Is The Public Being Gaslit?
    Jan 3, 2022
    Kim Iversen explains what "mass formation psychosis" is.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Nasu (18th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #826
    Language
    Thanks

• YouTube, Twitter Delete Joe Rogan Interview With Dr. Robert Malone:

• This Vaccine Scientist Was Banned From Twitter — Here’s Why:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th January 2022 at 04:28.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), Nasu (18th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Vicus (5th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #827
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Dr. Robert Malone Visits Infowars After Being Banned By Twitter Bombshell Interview:

Very impressive interview ... the depth that he covers is awesome and how Dr. Robert Malone exposes the so called "fact checkers" ... ... an what he said about Bobby Kennedy Jr. & Fauci.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th January 2022 at 22:57.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), Nasu (18th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #828
    Language
    Thanks

• Kim Iversen: What is MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS? Is The Public Being Gaslit?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #829
    Language
    Thanks

• Twitter SILENCES Dr. Robert Malone After Joe Rogan Appearance:

Dr. Robert Malone, immunologist and developer of the technology powering the mRNA vaccines, has been banned from Twitter following his appearance on the Joe Rogan podcast. Dr. Malone has been a vocal opponent of the government handling of the coronavirus pandemic and vaccine protocols, and now it appears he has become a sufficient threat to elite interests that social media outlets are beginning to crack down on him at the establishment's behest.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #830
    Language
    Thanks

• Marjorie Taylor Greene Discusses What Congress Could Do To Stop Big Tech Censorship:

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #831
    Language
    Thanks

• Censored Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene Explains Why Twitter Banned Her Account:

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #832
    Language
    Thanks

• Twitter’s Censorship Resembles Communist China’s CCP
    • Twitter-Alternative Breakthrough and Game Changer 'GETTR' Has Millions Joining In Just 1 Week!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #833
    Language
    Thanks

• Medical advisor calls for research into risks of mass vaccination, and is censored: 'It is sad'
    Medical advisor Wendy Mittemeijer-Ooteman recently wrote in a message on LinkedIn that we actually know nothing about mass vaccination because politicians never wanted to vaccinate the whole world before.

What do the experts say? Physicist Daniël Miedema wrote for Trouw : “By vaccinating the entire population, we ensure that a resistant variant of Sars-CoV-2 will grow. This puts vulnerable people at risk, because the vaccines do not work against them.”

Miedema is not alone. Thousands of independent researchers worldwide share his scientific point of view, says Mittemeijer-Ooteman.
    • Censorship
    She refers to statements by Hanneke Schuitemaker van Janssen, who told Jeroen Pauw in Op1 that the virus is unpredictable due to mass vaccination.
    “High time for a stop and thorough independent research into the risks of mass vaccination and excess mortality,” wrote the medical advisor, after which her message was removed by LinkedIn.

In a new message , which has also been removed, Mittemeijer-Ooteman complains about censorship. “I've had it for a while too,” she writes. “Even when it comes to substantive posts in my field of work: research, ethics, safety and pharmaceutical care. It's sad."
    • Go do something useful
    “VWS dismisses research into excess mortality as 'disinformation'. But that doesn't mean it's disinformation. Who decides that?” she asks.
    Mittemeijer-Ooteman, who works at the supervisory body of a large pharmaceutical company, says that she will not be silenced. And to Big Tech, she says, “Go do something useful.”

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Nasu (18th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #834
    Language
    Thanks

• How to NOT Get Deplatformed in 2022:

brilliant
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th January 2022 at 15:51.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Nasu (18th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #835
    Language
    Thanks

• Fitton: I've Been Permanently Banned from Tik Tok!:

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Vicus (11th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #836
    Language
    Thanks

• BOMBSHELL: Leaked Military Documents Destroy Official Story!:

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Nasu (18th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #837
    Language
    Thanks

• CDC Director Fact Check Issued By Twitter & CEO Pfizer Viral Video Taken Down On Twitter!:

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #838
    Language
    Thanks

• Biden BEGS Big Tech To CENSOR Dissent, CNN Ratings COLLAPSE And Only 31% Trust Fauci:

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #839
    Language
    Thanks

• How Joe Rogan Is Being Scapegoated To Suppress Free Speech & Righteous Dissent
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th January 2022 at 01:58.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Nasu (18th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #840
    Language
    Thanks

• Anti-Joe Rogan List EXPLODES To Over 1,000 Medical Experts, They're Desperate To Shut Down Rogan:

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (24th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 79 LastLast