+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst 1 17 27 37 77 80 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #521
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

https://www.9news.com.au/technology/...ok-feed_010421

Facebook introduces new tool to help users limit comments

Apr 1, 2021

Facebook has introduced a new tool to allow users to control who comments on their posts.

The new tool is expected to help media companies, politicians and public figures limit potentially defamatory comments being made on their posts.

"By adjusting your commenting audience, you can further control how you want to invite conversation onto your public posts and limit potentially unwanted interactions," Facebook said in a statement on Wednesday.

"And if you're a public figure, creator, or brand, you too can choose to limit your commenting audience on your public posts to help you feel safe and engage in more meaningful conversations with your community."

With the new tool users to choose from a range of restrictions on who can comment on their post - from everyone who can see the post, to only those who have been tagged by the profile or page in the post.

Facebook's move comes after a 2019 ruling in the NSW Supreme Court, which was upheld by the NSW Court of Appeal in June last year.

Former Northern Territory youth detainee Dylan Voller sued media outlets including The Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian, and Sky News Australia, over comments about him made on their Facebook pages.

The court found news media companies were liable for defamatory comments posted by users on their public Facebook pages.

Media outlets, including Nine Entertainment Co, the publisher of nine.com.au, are now preparing a High Court challenge to the ruling.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alecs (1st April 2021), Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), justntime2learn (3rd April 2021), Richter (17th April 2021), RunningDeer (1st April 2021)

3. Link to Post #522
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Trump Interview DELETED by Facebook, Company Says Trump's Voice Is NOT Allowed In ANY Capacity:
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    The Lara Trump & President Trump interview was interesting and worth listening if you haven’t seen it yet. There were some clues dropped especially from Trump but one in particular saying hope...

https://rumble.com/vf7jdd-the-right-view-with-president-donald-j-trump-and-lara-trump.html
    For those interested in the interview...
    Great find, mojo.
    Lara Trump: I know you are not ready to answer this yet, but the question asked by many is, ”Do we have hope that there’s a possibility to see Donald Trump run again in 2024?"

President Trump: "You do have hope. That I can tell you. You do have hope. We love our country. We all owe a lot to our country…
    Stats as of this post:
    • published March 30, 2021
    • 561,697 637,989 751,985 views
    • 80,000 82,000 85,000 subscribers
    • 1,350 1,453 1,627 comments
    The Right View with President Donald J Trump and Lara Trump (18 min)
    Join President Trump and Lara Trump as they discuss social media censorship, China, Joe Biden, the FAKE NEWS, and a potential 2024 run! #TheRightView
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st April 2021 at 17:43.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (1st April 2021), Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st April 2021), Hym (2nd April 2021), justntime2learn (3rd April 2021), Richter (17th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #523
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,128 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Crowder faces Big Tech ban for FACTUAL ‘misinformation’:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), Hym (3rd April 2021), rgray222 (3rd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #524
    Language
    Thanks

From Mark Dice: Facebook Just Banned Me:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd April 2021 at 08:40. Reason: clarified who was banned!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), rgray222 (3rd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #525
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

It will take time but big tech is going to pay a price for their heavy-handed censorship and it will not be coming from the party they view as their opposition.

Hungary follows Poland in taking on Big Tech ‘censors’

Judit Varga, Hungary’s justice minister, plans to submit legislation to ‘regulate the domestic operations of large tech companies

Viktor Orban’s ministers fight social media platforms over ‘limits on Christian, conservative, rightwing opinions’

Hungary and Poland intend to take measures against social media companies to fight what they believe is bias against conservatives. 

Judit Varga, Hungary’s justice minister, announced last week in the wake of former US president Donald Trump’s permanent expulsion from Facebook and Twitter that the hardline government of premier Viktor Orban would not tolerate intrusions on free speech. Earlier in January, Poland’s conservative-nationalist administration proposed legislation that would make it possible for social media companies to be fined for removing posts that do not break Polish law.

The announcements were made as the EU struggles to adopt a co-ordinated approach to policing social media content. While many western European countries are trying to fight the dissemination of violent far-right or extremist religion-based rhetoric, eastern European states say they are intent on combating what Ms Varga called “deliberate, ideological” censorship on social media.

In a recent post on Facebook, Ms Varga said she intended to submit a bill in the spring to “regulate the domestic operations of large tech companies”.

“Today anyone can be disconnected from the online space without the possibility of any formal, transparent, fair procedure and legal remedy,” she wrote. She alleged in an earlier post that she had been “shadow banned” by Facebook, which is a term used to describe cases in which the visibility of an account’s social media posts is reduced without explanation or official reason. 

Ms Varga also complained that mainstream social media sites “limit the visibility of Christian, conservative, rightwing opinions” and accused “power groups behind global tech giants” of having the power to decide elections. Mr Orban, who enjoys a parliamentary supermajority, faces parliamentary elections in 2022 that are expected to be the most fiercely contested since he returned to power in 2010.

Poland has already proposed concrete measures to fight against perceived anti-rightwing bias. Users who have had posts removed or their accounts blocked will be able to appeal to a body called the Free Speech Council to have their content reinstated. If social media companies are deemed to have removed posts or blocked accounts that are not illegal and refuse to reinstate them, they could face fines of up to 50m zloty (€11m).

Sebastian Kaleta, Poland’s deputy justice minister, said the legislation was necessary to ensure that social media groups did not remove posts simply because they disagreed with them.

“We see that anonymous social media moderators often censor opinions which do not violate the law but are just criticism of leftists’ agenda. This creates important risks of infringing freedom of speech,” he told the Financial Times.

“We are trying to protect our citizens from censorship on social media. [Social media groups] should delete only content which is illegal. Only a competent authority may decide what does or does not violate the law.”

Mr Kaleta said that in his opinion the moves by Facebook and Twitter to block the accounts of Mr Trump after his supporters stormed the Capitol in January were “a form of censorship”. But he said that this had not had any impact on the Polish government’s plans and that it had been working on the proposed bill since the beginning of 2020.

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
    https://www.ft.com/content/6a315d26-...d-04cec27a6788

Poland’s government, like Hungary’s, has itself been accused of presiding over a sustained decline in media freedom. Critics say that the main state broadcaster has been reduced to a government mouthpiece, while last year a scandal erupted over the alleged censorship of a song criticising the ruling Law and Justice party’s leader, Jaroslaw Kaczynski, on a public radio station. In December, Orlen, a state-controlled refining group, bought up 20 of Poland’s 24 regional newspapers.

However, Mateusz Morawiecki, Poland’s prime minister, said the proposed changes were necessary because social media groups had increasingly “introduced their own standards of political correctness, and they fight those who oppose them”.

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/6a315d26-...d-04cec27a6788

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Ewan (10th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2021), gord (3rd April 2021), justntime2learn (3rd April 2021), Matthew (3rd April 2021), RunningDeer (3rd April 2021)

11. Link to Post #526
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

I posted this elsewhere but it really belongs here.

Censorship is sometimes hard to notice.

For example:
    Google search results for "vaccine deaths"

https://www.google.com/search?q=vaccine+deaths

DuckDuckGo search results for "vaccine deaths"

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vaccine+deaths

Does it make sense that depending on which search engine you use the information you receive will be radically different?

Why is google censoring the stuff that duckduckgo shows?

How is this censorship implemented?
    Clearly google is not allowing their normal algorithm for this search term as mainstream media articles mention vaccine deaths are being removed.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), gord (6th April 2021), justntime2learn (6th April 2021), mountain_jim (6th April 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021), Tintin (6th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #527
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), justntime2learn (6th April 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #528
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,659 times in 5,523 posts

Admittedly going back a few months this one but a useful reminder nonetheless.

ResearchGate, the scientific publisher of peer-reviewed papers censored Denis Rancourt material last Spring 2020. The paper that caused it to happen was:

"Masks Don’t Work - A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy" and it's available here: https://vixra.org/pdf/2006.0044v1.pdf

His commentary that followed this has been preserved on Archive.org

COVID censorship at ResearchGate: Things scientists
    cannot say

Denis G. Rancourt, PhD
    Researcher, Ontario Civil Liberties Association (ocla.ca)
    5 June 2020
    My April 2020 article entitled “Masks Don’t Work: A review of science relevant to
    COVID-19 social policy” was banned from ResearchGate on 3 June 2020, after it had
    reached an unprecedented 400 K reads on the site.

One reader archived the page on 31 May 2020, prior to ResearchGate’s censorship:
    http://archive.is/RuA5z
    --------------------------

This also contains email correspondence between himself and the editors:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Ewan (10th April 2021), fifi (16th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Gwin Ru (10th April 2021), justntime2learn (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #529
    Language
    Thanks

• RANT: How Elites Extort YOU with Cancel Culture | Louder With Crowder

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), justntime2learn (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Tintin (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #530
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,659 times in 5,523 posts

Well, I'll leave this to the viewer to interpret, as you may, but I'd say that its meaning is fairly clear:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th April 2021), RunningDeer (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #531
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James Corbett
    Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Mission Accomplished: The Corbett Report Removed From YouTube
    Corbett • 04/11/2021

Source: corbettreport.com

by James Corbett
    corbettreport.com
    April 11, 2021

I posted Episode 398 of The Corbett Report podcast, “Science Says,” around 10 PM Japanese Standard Time on Friday, April 9th, 2021, and then went to bed. Sometime shortly after midnight, the main Corbett Report channel was removed from YouTube.

And, just like that, 14 years of work—some 1700+ videos, 569,000+ subscribers and 90 million+ video views—was erased from the digital ether. . . . Well, the GooTube portion of that digital ether, anyway.

Given that I’ve been promoting YouTube alternatives since at least 2009, and given that I have made video after video after video after video after video warning my audience that I would be banned from GooTube, and given that I even delivered a presentation last year noting that The Library of Alexandria is on Fire, it’s safe to say that this news did not catch me off guard. Learning about the banning after waking up on Saturday morning, my only thought was, “Well, that took longer than I expected.”

Indeed, it was not surprising in any sense that this was the report that led to GooTube purging my main channel. When you release a video on an account that already has two strikes for information that “contradicts the World Health Organization (WHO) or local health authorities’ medical information about COVID-19” and that video itself contains information calling those very authorities’ pronouncements into question, you better believe the thought that this might be your last YouTube upload crosses your mind when you push that publish button. Heck, the “offending” podcast even centers around an op-ed comparing COVID skeptics to terrorists and calling for the UN to mount a “counteroffensive” against them. Of course this video was going to be censored.

What’s more, this had been a particularly difficult report to post in the first place. After rendering and uploading to GooTube, the GooTube censorship copyright check flagged the 30-second clip of “Bill Nye Saves the World” embedded in my commentary on The Weaponization of Science and refused to post the video. So I had to cut the offending 30 seconds (specifically, the extremely scientific video for Rachel Bloom’s highly educational song, “My Sex Junk,” which can still be enjoyed in the audio version of the podcast), re-render the episode and re-upload it. Then, after that video processed, I performed one quick check before hitting “publish” and noted that the fancy transitions that Corbett Report video editor Broc West had used for this episode (which had worked perfectly fine in the previous two renders) were now suddenly glitching. Banging my head on the keyboard in dismay, I went back into the project, manually changed all of the transitions and rendered and uploaded the entire episode for the third time.

And in the span of those three renders, my initial excitement at the prospect that I would actually get a podcast episode rendered, uploaded and published before 5 PM on a Friday night evaporated. Venting my spleen at Broc over my bad luck, I made the obvious “joke”:

So, as you can see, this turn of events was not unexpected.

In a sense, it’s even more fitting that it was specifically a video about the philosophy of science that ended the channel. Not a documentary about the central banking system. Not an expose of false flag terrorism. Not a hard-hitting report on geopolitics or hidden history. No, a podcast about science that quotes Thomas Kuhn and highlights the growing politicization of science.

I say it’s “fitting” that such a report would be the one to do in the channel not only because I have been exploring this theme over and over in different ways since the very earliest days of The Corbett Report (since at least Episode 006 of the podcast, to be precise), but because in a sense the removal of The Corbett Report’s YouTube channel provides the ironically hilarious answer to a question that I had as a bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and naive undergrad over two decades ago.

You see, as I explained at the beginning of The Weaponization of Science video, I began my university career as an aspiring physics major. But after a semester spent in chemistry labs, applied mathematics courses and physics tutorials, I decided one day that I wanted to take my life in a completely different direction. So I dropped all my science courses for the upcoming semester and replaced them with English courses.

As one of the very, very few scientifically inclined students in the entire English department, I found that I was particularly on guard against all the eye-rollingly ignorant ways that those in the humanities attempted to add gravitas to their arguments by shoehorning inaccurate analogies about poorly understood scientific concepts (like “relativity” and “quantum mechanics”) into their lectures and papers. And so it was that I found myself approaching one professor during his office hours after he made a remark about how science was “politically determined.”

“How can science be politically determined?” I demanded of him indignantly. “If I drop this tape dispenser off your desk it’s going to fall at 9.81 m/s2 regardless of who is in political office.”

My professor, for his part, had only to prompt me to consider the inquisition’s investigation of Galileo for me to realize his point. Yes, scientists can be intimidated into proclaiming whatever the authorities—political, religious or otherwise—tell them to proclaim, even if it goes against their experimental results. The Galileo example may have been a particularly blunt one (and may or may not be apocryphal), but it hit the mark.

I never forgot that lesson. It is part of what has informed my work on the various pseudoscience fads, trends and hoaxes that have been foisted on the masses over the preceding century, from eugenics to Malthusian fearmongering to the catastrophic anthropogenic climate change myth.

Fast forward 20+ years and here I am daring to point out how the neo-inquisitionists are purging all criticism of their pseudoscientific pronouncements and . . . poof. Channel gone. Which kind of proves my point, doesn’t it?

Now, as I do not need to tell my regular audience, none of the videos are actually gone. Every single video has been backed up to LBRY. Years worth of videos are also backed up to BitChute, and, to a lesser extent, Minds and Archive.org. Every video since 2011 is downloadable directly from my servers. But if you don’t know that by this point, perhaps you’re not really ready to follow The Corbett Report into the Brave New (post-YouTube) Internet. Newsflash: this is 2021. If you’re still using YouTube to get your news, history and political information then you’ve got bigger problems than just the loss of The Corbett Report.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the “infowar” is not an analogy but a stone cold sober reality, and the fact that The Corbett Report was able to use a major enemy information platform to propagate the truth to the slumbering masses for 14 years is a major victory in and of itself.

So long, GooTube. Thanks for helping me to unlock so many minds. You will not be missed.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th April 2021 at 17:48.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #532
    Language
    Thanks

• Tucker Carlson To Be Canceled?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (12th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), justntime2learn (13th April 2021), RunningDeer (12th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #533
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE:
    Mike Lindell Talks about His New Social Media Platform ‘Frank’
    Mike explains how he has has three different server location across the country, he touches on the security to prevent take downs or attacks, the format, and early registration begins now for those living in the United States.

The Frankathon” goes from Thursday at midnight, April 15th to Monday at 9:00 am, April 19th. Then Monday at 9:00 am, it’ll launch to the world.
    frankspeech.com

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vd0odr

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Due to launch sometime around April 12th: frankspeech.com

Free speech is one of the hallmarks of our Constitutional Republic, as enshrined in the Bill of Rights. It is no coincidence that nations that have free speech also have a free enterprise system and freedom of religion. Inversely, nations that deny free speech tread upon the free enterprise system and freedom of religion.

Americans want to remain free. Americans are craving news and information that is not filtered through the radical worldview of today’s liberal media intelligentsia, or deep state actors. Frank, the voice of free speech, will be the platform for Americans who want to defend life, liberty, and all the freedoms that have marked America as the longest running Constitutional Republic in the history of the world.

On this platform you will find a home where you can post videos, livestream television, distribute news and information, and find community and fellowship with likeminded Americans. Frank will be a home for major influencers, to micro influencers, to average Americans wanting to share in the constitutional right of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. We hope you will join our community and let freedom ring.

Mike Lindell Says New Social Media 'Frank' Can't Be Cancelled,
    Servers Can Hold 1 Billion People
    (2:31 min.)
    Mike Lindell's new social media platform "Frank" can't be canceled. His servers can hold one billion people.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th April 2021 at 20:21.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), justntime2learn (13th April 2021), Richter (17th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #534
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

James O'Keefe joins Sean Hannity on Fox News to discuss Project Veritas' new #ExposeCNN​ bombshell
    28,413 views•Apr 13, 2021
    Project Veritas
    903K subscribers

PART 1: CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency
    319,015 views•Apr 13, 2021
    Project Veritas
    903K subscribers
    Last edited by onawah; 14th April 2021 at 05:10.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (14th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th April 2021), Richter (17th April 2021), RunningDeer (14th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #535
    Language
    Thanks

James Corbett Report with over 500,000 subscribers is banned!

So YouTube have removed my main channel. Remember when Time Magazine made You the Time Person of the Year for 2006, proclaiming that the rise of YouTube demonstrates how “You control the Information Age”? Well, I do. Join me for this special podcast from the humble birthplace of The Corbett Report as I reflect on the 14 year journey that has led me to this point and how we can proceed forward into the post-YouTube era.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (14th April 2021), gord (14th April 2021), Tintin (15th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #536
    Language
    Thanks

• An0maly One Minute FIERY Board Speech & Addressing Facebook Censorship For Telling FDA FACTS!

32. Link to Post #537
    Language
    Thanks

The degree of censorship has been running out of control since the start of the Covid pandemic. So many content creators have been wiped from the YouTube domain. We know all about it, our own CommonsenseTV channel also had to believe it in October last year. Many people in the 'Truth Community' have died on YouTube, including David Icke, Max Igan, Jeff Berwick's The Dollar Vigilante, and recently James Corbett. And my own YouTube channel, Avalerion Awakes? The first video I ever posted on YouTube was censored after 2-3 days. So a good start… Then there were two more videos that were censored before I decided to stop putting energy into the platform and move on to freer platforms.

This week had to Flavio Pasquino's own Blckbx also believe in the censorship again. Fortunately, his YouTube channel is still standing with more than 104k subscribers, but his best-watched Blckbx interview ever was banned from YouTube this week. The interview 'Outcry to the world, from Israel !!' went all over the world and was almost 1.6 million viewswith more than 65K likes en tens of thousands of comments, the majority of which were very warm. Full of a collective consciousness and unification that transcends origin and religion. A miracle really.

In the interview 'Outcry to the world, from Israel !!' tells the brave Jewish Ilana Rachel Daniel a different story about what is happening in Israel than what we are presented with by the mainstream media (MSM). Surprise? Not really…

According to the MSM, things are going so well in Israel, right? The country with the largest Covid-19 vaccination coverage and is the population so satisfied with how things are going there?

They do not add that a medical apartheid was actually created in one day when the Green Pass, or the Covid-19 vaccination passport, was introduced. You cannot enter all kinds of shops and other public spaces without this vaccination passport. The believers among us who know the last book of the New Testament know what it is foreshadowing ...

They also do not tell anyone who enters the country and wants to stay in quarantine at home, instead of out of the house, must put on a tracking bracelet that reports their location to the authorities non-stop, so that you are locked up like a prisoner or an animal in your own home. all under the guise of safety. No, the MSM won't tell us.

Do they also add that the Israeli government has in fact contracted Pfizer to test their experimental Covid-19 genetic vaccines on the Israeli population? That the vaccines are actually still in the 3e sit in the test phase? No we are not told either. Do they also add that thousands of cases of serious, permanent vaccine injuries and deaths have been reported? Do they add that the Nuremberg Code of Medical Experiments and Informed Consent is clearly being widely exceeded and war crimes are being committed? No, they will of course not tell you all that. We would find out the truth anyway. That must be stopped at all costs!

And unity and awareness that transcends centuries to millennia old disputes and bloodshed? Of course that is not possible. Immediately delete and censor that trade!

In hindsight, it's actually a wonder that the interview survived over a month on YouTube and reached so many people. I can't help but believe that the Almighty had a hand in that. Seeds have been planted, connections made and we just continue on freer platforms and don't let ourselves be silenced.

Here you can still see the interview if you missed it. On Blckbx's own platform. That's how we do it! Who Else Needs YouTube?

Important cry for help for the whole world, from Israel! - blckbx

Ilana Rachel Daniel gives an emotional cry for help from Jerusalem, the capital of Israel. At record speed, the government is trying to vaccinate the entire population - including pregnant women and small children - against the corona virus. “Civil rights are being pushed aside and people can.

Ilana? Her cry for help has now gone all over the world and she has been interviewed by Reiner Fullmich, Del Bigtree, Alex Jones, Sasha Stone and other big names among others. She has her own Telegram group where you can follow her. Her Telegram group consists of a nice collection of international contacts, with whom you can connect and keep up to date with what is happening outside our borders.

The Common Denominator

Voices of the People https://t.me/joinchat/UfvFcFg3ath4IqUe

Go soon Ilana en Avalerion Awakes also record a conversation. Keep an eye on our channels for when the time comes.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th April 2021 at 19:51.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (16th April 2021), mountain_jim (16th April 2021), Richter (17th April 2021)

34. Link to Post #538
    Language
    Thanks

• CNN Director: We Worked To Oust Trump, Use ‘Fear’ To Pass Climate Agenda:

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (16th April 2021), Richter (17th April 2021)

36. Link to Post #539
    Language
    Thanks

video

'If these shots works, why can't you live like it works?' Tucker Carlson demands Fauci explain why he keeps insisting on masks even among the vaccinated - only to be called a 'crazy conspiracy theorist'

• Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night asked why masks were still recommended
    • He said if vaccinated people still needed them, maybe vaccines don't work
    • Anthony Fauci on Wednesday morning dismissed Carlson's speculation
    • Fauci said: 'That's just a typical crazy conspiracy theory'
    • Carlson on Wednesday night doubled down on his challenge to Fauci
    • 'If this stuff works, why can't you live like it works?' the Fox News host said
    • The US has recorded 31,495,164 cases and 565,283 deaths from the coronavirus as of late Thursday night
    source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th April 2021 at 10:24.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (16th April 2021), mountain_jim (16th April 2021), Richter (17th April 2021)

38. Link to Post #540
    Language
    Thanks

• Banned James O'Keefe announces TWITTER DEFAMATION LAWSUIT with Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon LIVE on Sean Hannity:

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (16th April 2021), Richter (17th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst 1 17 27 37 77 80 LastLast