+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst 1 25 35 45 80 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #681
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Do Democrats Believe They Can Trick Americans This Way? | Jim Jordan | POLITICS | Rubin Report:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Inversion (31st July 2021)

3. Link to Post #682
    Language
    Thanks

• Dave Rubin Ban PROVES That Big Tech Censorship Has Gone TOO FAR:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Inversion (31st July 2021)

5. Link to Post #683
    Language
    Thanks

• Biden Melts Down On CNN!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Inversion (1st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #684
    Language
    Thanks

• Exposing How a Crazy Minority Silenced a Reasonable Majority | Ben Shapiro | POLITICS | Rubin Report:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Inversion (1st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #685
    Language
    Thanks

I wonder if it is also related to this recent video:

YouTube has suspended one of the largest media companies in Australia, local Sky News, from posting on its platform for allegedly breaching Covid-19 misinformation policies. It has also reportedly had some of its videos removed.

The one-week suspension was issued following a review of Sky News Australia’s “old videos,” the channel announced on Sunday. Under the terms of the temporary ban, for seven days, YouTube will allow no videos or livestreams to be posted by the channel, which has 1.86 million subscribers, and some earlier videos about coronavirus have been reportedly permanently deleted from the platform.

The ban was issued after some of its online content had been reportedly found to include videos that “denied the existence of Covid-19.” “Numerous” such videos have been removed from the channel, so as not to “cause real-world harm.”
    Specifically, we don’t allow content that denies the existence of Covid-19, or that encourages people to use hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin to treat or prevent the virus,” a YouTube spokesperson told the Guardian Australia, adding that no “sufficient countervailing context” has been provided in the allegedly offending media reports.
    According to YouTube’s policies, a week-long suspension counts as one strike. If three such warnings are issued over the course of 90 days, a channel is permanently removed from the platform.

Sky News Australia, which is a subsidiary of News Corp Australia, said it acknowledged YouTube’s “right to enforce its policies,” but “expressly rejects that any host has ever denied the existence of Covid-19 as was implied.” Its digital editor, Jack Houghton, has called the suspension a “disturbing attack” on both human and media rights.

Suggesting that YouTube had disagreed with Sky News Australia’s reporting on the debate about anti-Covid measures such as mask-wearing and lockdowns, Houghton said he “wondered” why other controversial videos on the issue remained on the platform. “I am yet to be informed of President Joe Biden’s YouTube and Facebook ban after uttering this false sentence: ‘You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations,’” he argued.

Australia, which has recorded around 34,400 cases of the deadly virus, has imposed some of the world’s strictest pandemic measures. Earlier this month, after some of the restrictions were extended, thousands took to the streets of its major cities to protest.

Anti-lockdown activists clashed with police, and multiple arrests were made. New South Wales Police has said it is looking for information about alleged lockdown violators and had set up a “strike force” to deal with them, the chief of police vowing that his officers would continue to crack down hard on acts of “violent, filthy, risky” behavior.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st August 2021 at 19:06.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), fifi (3rd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #686
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Can Texas TOPPLE Google? Texas AG explains his 'David vs Goliath' lawsuit:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Hym (2nd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #687
    Language
    Thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), fifi (3rd August 2021), Inversion (3rd August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021)

15. Link to Post #688
    Language
    Thanks

• THIS should scare everyone.. WARNING

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #689
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th August 2021 at 11:35.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), gord (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), Jambo (4th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #690
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

This is a VERY IMPORTANT must-read. Dr Joseph Mercola is deleting all his website content after 48 hours.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-48-hours.aspx

Today, I have the most important announcement in the quarter of a century history of this newsletter. My goal and passion has always been about supporting you and helping you take control of your health. I am beyond thrilled that there are tens of millions of people who have benefited from what I have shared over the years.

I am filled with joy and gratitude every time I travel and lecture as invariably many people tell me how I've changed their lives by providing vital information they couldn't find anywhere else and even better that was completely free.

These were the times when many of the views I presented were criticized, but that's to be expected. That was one of the great freedoms we enjoyed. We could have different views and we could speak openly about these views without fear of retribution.

But we are now in a different time. A much darker time. The silence of free speech is now deafening.

Not only is blatant censorship tolerated, it is being encouraged by the very people who were to be entrusted with protecting our freedom of speech.

We are not living from the lessons we've learned before. Never in my life, would I believe the sitting President of the United States call out 12 Americans in a McCarthyism like attack in the United States. As you are aware, I was placed at the top of this list.

The last week has brought a tremendous amount of reflections to me, and a lot of unacceptable threats to a company full of amazing people that have helped me support you in this journey.

By now I am sure you know that there was a recent NY Times article attacking me and it was one of the most widely distributed stories in the world. The article was loaded with false statements made about me and my organization.

The report would be laughed at if it were to be submitted for peer review, the groups that created it are funded by dark money and operated by an illegal foreign agent. The press never questioned it, but ran with their orders from above.

I can deal with the CNN crews that chase me by car while I bicycle from my home. I feel sorry for the people in media that have to follow the orders they are given.

It is easy to dismiss the media pawns, but the most powerful individual on the planet has targeted me as his primary obstacle that must be removed. Every three letter agency is at his disposal, and the executive powers have grown beyond what an individual American's rights can protect against.

A dissenter of medical mandates is now a target and obstacle to be removed. I know – that's 25 years' worth of blood, sweat and tears coming down.

I can hardly believe these words are coming out of my mouth. It's a testament of just how radical things have degenerated in the recent past. However, I will continue to publish new articles, BUT going forward, each article I publish will be available for only 48 hours and will then be removed from the website.

We are at the crossroad where change is unavoidable. We all must make choices that determine our future. To many, this looks like a war ... but what we need to find is peace. I am going to find peace through this sacrifice.

Just to be clear, ALL my content will be removed. This includes articles on:
    • Great Reset
    • General nutrition
    • The coronavirus
    • My interviews with experts
    These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Over 15,000 articles full of vital information that has helped tens of millions across the world take control of their health, will be removed. There was a time when people could debate and respect each other freely. That time is now gone. I believe laws are best applied like medicine – locally and specifically.

Local food, local democracy – our local community strength is the best way to achieve peace moving forward, and to stop authoritarian technocracy. I also believe we are at our strongest when we can care and maintain respect for each other. This is how we can make our most important decisions in life.

Again I will still be writing my daily articles that I started 25 years ago BUT they will only be available for 48 hours before they are removed. In this way I hope to continue my mission to help you take control of your health – but it's up to you to download, share and repost this content. I will not be enforcing my copyright on this information so that you may freely share it.

Please also encourage others to read "The Truth About COVID-19," where you will find much of the information from the past two years that people need to read to wake up and open their eyes. I am donating all earnings to the National Vaccine Information Center.

I want to thank all of you that have supported me over the years. I hope you can understand why I have decided to make this dramatic decision and hope the remaining ephemeral articles will be useful for those who wish to read them.

We will continue through these challenging times together, and remember this:
    • Your body was designed to stay healthy.
    • You hold in your hands the power to take control of your health.
    • Never let anyone take your right to health away from you.

20. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), Alan (4th August 2021), All is one (4th August 2021), avid (4th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (4th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th August 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), gord (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), I am B (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), Jambo (4th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (4th August 2021), justntime2learn (4th August 2021), leavesoftrees (4th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th August 2021), onawah (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), RunningDeer (4th August 2021), Savannah (4th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2021), Tintin (5th August 2021), Ultima Thule (4th August 2021), Yoda (5th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #691
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This is a VERY IMPORTANT must-read. Dr Joseph Mercola is deleting all his website content after 48 hours.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-48-hours.aspx

Today, I have the most important announcement in the quarter of a century history of this newsletter. My goal and passion has always been about supporting you and helping you take control of your health. I am beyond thrilled that there are tens of millions of people who have benefited from what I have shared over the years.

I am filled with joy and gratitude every time I travel and lecture as invariably many people tell me how I've changed their lives by providing vital information they couldn't find anywhere else and even better that was completely free.

These were the times when many of the views I presented were criticized, but that's to be expected. That was one of the great freedoms we enjoyed. We could have different views and we could speak openly about these views without fear of retribution.

But we are now in a different time. A much darker time. The silence of free speech is now deafening.

Not only is blatant censorship tolerated, it is being encouraged by the very people who were to be entrusted with protecting our freedom of speech.

We are not living from the lessons we've learned before. Never in my life, would I believe the sitting President of the United States call out 12 Americans in a McCarthyism like attack in the United States. As you are aware, I was placed at the top of this list.

The last week has brought a tremendous amount of reflections to me, and a lot of unacceptable threats to a company full of amazing people that have helped me support you in this journey.

By now I am sure you know that there was a recent NY Times article attacking me and it was one of the most widely distributed stories in the world. The article was loaded with false statements made about me and my organization.

The report would be laughed at if it were to be submitted for peer review, the groups that created it are funded by dark money and operated by an illegal foreign agent. The press never questioned it, but ran with their orders from above.

I can deal with the CNN crews that chase me by car while I bicycle from my home. I feel sorry for the people in media that have to follow the orders they are given.

It is easy to dismiss the media pawns, but the most powerful individual on the planet has targeted me as his primary obstacle that must be removed. Every three letter agency is at his disposal, and the executive powers have grown beyond what an individual American's rights can protect against.

A dissenter of medical mandates is now a target and obstacle to be removed. I know – that's 25 years' worth of blood, sweat and tears coming down.

I can hardly believe these words are coming out of my mouth. It's a testament of just how radical things have degenerated in the recent past. However, I will continue to publish new articles, BUT going forward, each article I publish will be available for only 48 hours and will then be removed from the website.

We are at the crossroad where change is unavoidable. We all must make choices that determine our future. To many, this looks like a war ... but what we need to find is peace. I am going to find peace through this sacrifice.

Just to be clear, ALL my content will be removed. This includes articles on:
    • Great Reset
    • General nutrition
    • The coronavirus
    • My interviews with experts
    These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Over 15,000 articles full of vital information that has helped tens of millions across the world take control of their health, will be removed. There was a time when people could debate and respect each other freely. That time is now gone. I believe laws are best applied like medicine – locally and specifically.

Local food, local democracy – our local community strength is the best way to achieve peace moving forward, and to stop authoritarian technocracy. I also believe we are at our strongest when we can care and maintain respect for each other. This is how we can make our most important decisions in life.

Again I will still be writing my daily articles that I started 25 years ago BUT they will only be available for 48 hours before they are removed. In this way I hope to continue my mission to help you take control of your health – but it's up to you to download, share and repost this content. I will not be enforcing my copyright on this information so that you may freely share it.

Please also encourage others to read "The Truth About COVID-19," where you will find much of the information from the past two years that people need to read to wake up and open their eyes. I am donating all earnings to the National Vaccine Information Center.

I want to thank all of you that have supported me over the years. I hope you can understand why I have decided to make this dramatic decision and hope the remaining ephemeral articles will be useful for those who wish to read them.

We will continue through these challenging times together, and remember this:
    • Your body was designed to stay healthy.
    • You hold in your hands the power to take control of your health.
    • Never let anyone take your right to health away from you.
    Bill, can anything be done to save this content as a valuable reference, and for posterity?
    Last edited by ByTheNorthernSea; 4th August 2021 at 11:14.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Alan (4th August 2021), aoibhghaire (4th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (4th August 2021), Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), gord (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), haroldsails (4th August 2021), I am B (4th August 2021), Jambo (4th August 2021), justntime2learn (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #692
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by ByTheNorthernSea (here)
    Bill, can anything be done to save this content as a valuable reference, and for posterity?
    Well, it should all be on archive.org.

There may also be a neat way (for anyone reading this who has the right software, which does exist) to mass-download ('dump') everything from his site.

Then the key articles (which are fairly compact in terms of file size), could all be preserved. But they'd have to move quite fast, as a clock is ticking. (I don't have that software myself.)

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (4th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (4th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th August 2021), gord (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), haroldsails (4th August 2021), I am B (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), Jambo (4th August 2021), justntime2learn (4th August 2021), Kryztian (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Yoda (5th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #693
    Language
    Thanks

• Tucker reveals why the New York Times 'mysteriously' deleted articles:

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (4th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (4th August 2021), Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), Jambo (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #694
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

There may also be a neat way (for anyone reading this who has the right software, which does exist) to mass-download ('dump') everything from his site.

Then the key articles (which are fairly compact in terms of file size), could all be preserved. But they'd have to move quite fast, as a clock is ticking. (I don't have that software myself.)
    If there is anyone with the right equipment to do this I would be willing to donate if there are costs involved. I can't help but feel that is what he is asking us to do. I just don't have the knowledge or equipment. I am on a bit of crying jag after reading this, I admit.

He will not be of service if he is killed.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (4th August 2021), Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th August 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), Jambo (4th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #695
    Language
    Thanks

• "How Can People Who Are So Smart Say Such Stupid Things?" Dr. Paul on Fox Primetime - August 3, 2021:

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (4th August 2021), haroldsails (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #696
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

... from Jim Stone:
    The following took an interesting turn and is well worth a read. This started with a message I front paged for JudgeDredd:

JudgeDredd:

Mercola, at Mercola.com has been ordered to delete his site in 48 hours OR ELSE.
    (if you can) Back up Mercola's site and hopefully I will be able to put it on another server from what you get. Make sure it runs locally perfectly before quitting file acquisition, I do not know how you are able to do that when you don't own the site.
    Check out the response, and remember what I told EVERYONE about cloudflare MANY TIMES in the past:
    "Hi Jim, I saw your message around 2AM and went to work to see if I could mirror/rip M's site and ater checking and inputting all the parameters I found that it was impossible. The culprit? Cloudflare. It was preventing me from copying files via the program I was using (HTTrack)

So because M does not understand the way things are on the 'net he has screwed himself.

Thanks for the message, that was interesting to read, that's for sure!"
    My (Jim Stone) response:
    well, that does it then because I cannot spend a month hunting down everything on his site to re-build it. Adios to him (and I cannot blame him) even "experts" don't know about cloudflare and how it totally destroys your survival on the web, yes it can stave off attacks but there's no way Mercola needed that. Alex probably does with the way his site is set up but 99 percent just use it because it is "free" and "cool".

Anything that can stop "attacks" can be rigged to prevent you from being seen by anyone. If you in alt media, I suggest avoiding cloudflare like the plague unless you have a multi million dollar budget and multiple full time web admins like Alex has. Those people will notice any f***ery going on (that said, when they FINALLY flip the switch they WILL on Alex, and cloudflare will be a key item making that happen.) However, when that happens to a site as big as Infowars, Alex will be on the run anyway if he gets a chance to start running. He probably will not, they know when and where he sleeps.
    UPDATE: MERCOLA MUST HAVE RECEIVED VERY SERIOUS THREATS, CHECK THIS OUT:

JudgeDredd sent to Mercola's girlfriend:
    "Hi. I specialize in saving websites from being censored. Would it be possible that I can speak directly with Mercola about his websites? I would like to first save them and mirror them elsewhere or at least have them archived. My phone number and Email are ________ thank you!
    Response:
    "Hi. Yes, they have already deleted everything so nobody can save anything. It is so sad and I'm pretty upset today as you can imagine. They already deleted everything and you can get nothing from archive.org. Mercola has offices in several nations with hundreds of employees and they have made sure there are no back up copies. It's all gone from the wayback machine.

I have thousands of messages today and CNN top news anchors outside the door so I will be back.
    Here is the comment that strongly indicates Mercola got a threat far beyond the usual:
    He doesn't want them published anywhere ever. Anyone who does will be getting a takedown notice I guess. Very sad times".
    My (Jim Stone) comment:
    well, I guess we'll all soon find out just how resilient this site is, I cannot believe this happened. First they came for Mercola . . . . he had one of the best sites out there. His site still runs, but it is missing a lot.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (4th August 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), I am B (4th August 2021), justntime2learn (5th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #697
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

... is it only my end or is it that Youtube went into the white cloud? Gone with the wind?

Edit: It's back now... ???
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 4th August 2021 at 20:32.

34. Link to Post #698
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,034 times in 340 posts

I'm taking a bit of a step back on this Mercola, Kennedy Jr. , etc matter. The 12 disinformation list.

If you don't want something to be talked about, some narrative to not come forward, some truth to remain hidden, you don't talk about it. Be it in the good or the bad way, just remain silent and don't even mention their names. Given the actual situation, they know very well that publishing such a list and taking such measures (publicly, moreover) , is gonna give these people a TON of propaganda, relevance, and make their ideas arrive to even more people. (I myself had barely heard the Mercola name mentioned a few weeks back)

I'm not questioning the legitimacy, the data, or the good will of any of these people. Rather the opposite, for what I've seen they seem to make incredible content.

BUT

Maybe they are being turned into controlled disidence, and the truth is still deeper than that, as scary as it may be.

One way or another I do hope most of his material could be saved on time...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Gwin Ru (5th August 2021)

36. Link to Post #699
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Sky News Australia YouTube channel set free after possible 'mass-flagging campaign' ...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (5th August 2021)

38. Link to Post #700
    Language
    Thanks

• UNCANCELLED: SKY NEWS AUSTRALIA SET FREE:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2021 at 16:09.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst 1 25 35 45 80 LastLast