+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 80 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #721
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,757 times in 32,947 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

Chris Martenson had his first YouTube video deleted last night US time. (Here it is on Odysse: https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:...dates-are-here)

https://twitter.com/chrismartenson/s...56046897070082

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2021 at 16:21.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (25th August 2021), Brigantia (28th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2021), gord (25th August 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), indiana (25th August 2021), Inversion (26th August 2021), Michel Leclerc (23rd September 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), muxfolder (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Tintin (29th August 2021), Yoda (25th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #722
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,472 times in 21,114 posts

Lightbulb Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• This Project Avalon Forum Thread reached 100,000+ views, amazing
    • LET'S GET CANCELLED!! | Rapper Reacts to Tom MacDonald Brainwashed (FIRST REACTION):
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th August 2021 at 21:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Michel Leclerc (23rd September 2021), mountain_jim (28th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #723
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,605 times in 8,701 posts

An urgent Message from Chris Martenson (email - images not included here)

Peak Prosperity Censored Again by YouTube!

No good deed goes unpunished.

I am sad, annoyed and angered to announce that a video of mine posted to YouTube on Tuesday August 24th entitled “Your Job or the Jab” was stricken by YouTube for “violating community standards.”

Sad because now tens if not hundreds of thousands of people will be denied access to quality, carefully researched information that could help their health and lives. Angered and annoyed because of the grotesque hypocrisy on display by YouTube, its staff, and every one of Google’s financial partners.

Such censorship has no place in our society. It is YouTube that is violating our cultural norms. They are acting like petty tyrants and authoritarians. How they are behaving is completely unacceptable to me and it should be completely unacceptable to you as well.

It bears pointing out that YouTube is a place where you can get your fill of Flat Earth theorists. Somehow that brand of misinformation with vast oceans of countervailing scientific evidence against it is A-OK by YouTube’s community standards.

Or perhaps we might note that YouTube allows and actively promotes the abusive, extremely creepy, child beauty pageants:

These are well within YouTube’s “community standards” but they are very far outside of my own.
    The point here is that YouTube is anything but consistent, but they have turned into a censoring monster, actively working to suppress live-saving information in the midst of a critical time in a pandemic.

What did I do that was so worthy of censoring? I’m not sure because they won’t say, except I can note that I am not allowed to contradict the CDC, NIH or WHO (which I do all the time). Why? Because they get important things wrong all the time. I will place my track record of accuracy against those multibillion-dollar institutions any day and I will come out on top every day.

But perhaps it was that I dared to observe that hundreds of thousands of women have reported profound disruptions to their menstrual cycles after receiving vaccinations. This is a fact. It is also a fact that YouTube very recently expanded its list of banned topics to include mentioning side effects of “approved” Covid-19 vaccines:

I suppose the observation that women are experiencing profound disruptions to their menstrual cycles is a little too close to claims that the vaccines will cause infertility.

So in YouTube’s twisted world-view, it’s perfectly fine to opine that the world is flat while applying a thick coat of makeup to your bikini-clad 5 year-old, but it’s not okay to give voice to millions of women who have been impacted by the vaccines.

Perhaps most irritatingly, YouTube will be promoting some corporate nonsense about valuing diversity and being for women’s rights and empowerment, while they actively suppress a topic that desperately needs coverage.

Even if I am wrong about the connection between women’s fertility cycles and the vaccines my observation about cycle disruption should be allowed to stand, be vigorously debated, and then shot down with data.

But my instincts, and my track record, both say I am not wrong. I’d place a lot of money on being right about this too.
    So let me remind everyone of some other key topics around which I was also badly out of step:

• Contradicting the WHO back on Jan 23rd 2020 when I first alerted the world to the pandemic on the loose.If YouTube was the same censor-happy company they have since become, that video would have been deleted.
    • I was 100% against the CDC on mask wearing early on when they claimed they were useless, dangerous even, and then again when they failed to be in favor of proper masks worn in a proper way, but were instead for any sort of cottony gauze worn loosely.If YouTube was the same censor-happy company they have since become, those videos would have been deleted.
    • My very early videos revealing the importance of Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin and Ivermectin all now proven to be effective at limiting the severity of Covid. If YouTube was the same censor-happy company they have since become millions of people would not have received my messages about the coming pandemic, how to prepare, and what the science was saying.

I am horrified by what YouTube has come to represent for all sorts of reasons.

First, I am a huge free-speech champion. If people want to debate the earth’s flatness, they can and should do that to their heart’s content. I simply don’t care to engage with them on that, but they should do that if that’s where they are ideologically.
    Second, the many predicaments we face in the future will necessitate all sorts of extremely uncomfortable conversations and decisions some of which may be deeply embarrassing to the-powers-that-be. How can we have these conversations if simple recitations of the available data aren’t allowed?

Third, it’s wildly dangerous to assume we know right from wrong at his moment in history. Science is anything but settled. In fact I would submit our most critical learnings are before us not behind us. The only way we have any shot at creating a better future is by being brave enough to seek out and separate fact from fiction.

My staff and I are very concerned that YouTube will now reach into the past to retroactively label our earliest (and most accurate) Covid coverage as objectionable and cancel our entire channel. If they do this an entire decade of work – encompassing the Crash Course and all of my Covid and other market coverage – would be stricken and we’d lose access to our more than 400,000 subscribers. We’d have zero recourse. There’s nobody to speak to, no persons to appeal.

This is one of the many dangers of big tech.

The impact of being censored is chilling. We’ve already lost advertisers, meetings with companies we thought we might do business with, and worst of all, reaching our many subscribers with our special brand of fact-based ideas and concepts.

If the data provides us clues I will bring them to you. If the data changes, so will I. If that data is inconvenient or embarrassing to the powers that be, I will not flinch from the battle.

But know this; I will not change, and I will not back down. Wherever this all leads is where I am going, providing the exact same blend of hard-nosed science and intuition that has allowed me to be well in front of the lumbering health authorities and their censor-happy gate keepers.

Now, more than ever I am going to need your help. How the future turns out is up to all of us. You can help us by sharing our messages especially as we migrate to another much less well-traveled platform besides YouTube. We’re going to have to rebuild our audiences all over again.

My requests are simple. Help us grow by and reach more people by sharing my work as broadly as you can. Come join us at our new platforms over at Odysee and Rumble. Each has pros and cons, so we’re carefully weighing which will become our new home.

If you aren’t already, please consider joining our paying members who both receive enormous benefits from their memberships as well as provide us support as we continue to bring truth to a very resistant world. You can join here and continue to support our critical work.

Yours in Truth,
    Chris
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2021 at 15:11. Reason: added Chris Martenson's name, important for searching
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Brigantia (28th August 2021), Ewan (29th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2021), fifi (25th September 2021), gord (29th August 2021), justntime2learn (1st September 2021), Tintin (29th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #724
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,605 times in 8,701 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/t...r-viral-tweets

Twitter Permanently Bans Alex Berenson After Viral COVID Tweets
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    SUNDAY, AUG 29, 2021 - 07:35 AM
    It was never a matter of if, but when.

Science journalist Alex Berenson has been permanently suspended from Twitter, just one day after a viral series of tweets spotlighting an Israeli preprint study which showed that natural immunity from a prior Covid-19 infection is 13 times more effective than vaccines against the delta variant.

"The account you referenced has been permanently suspended for repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation rules," a Twitter spokesperson told Fox News.

The last tweet he posted, meanwhile, accurately noted that the vaccine "doesn't stop infection. Or transmission."

"Don't think of it as a vaccine," he added. "Think of it - at best - as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS."

"And we want to mandate it? Insanity."

"This was the tweet that did it. Entirely accurate. I can’t wait to hear what a jury will make of this," wrote Berenson on his substack blog, Unreported Truths.

In a subsequent blog post, Berenson wrote:

They have defamed me and denied me a very important platform.
    But with your help I’ll do my best to keep getting the truth out.

Adding his tweet activity from the Israeli study - revealing nearly three million impressions and over a quarter million people who interacted with the tweet.

Berenson's full speech - where he slams big tech for controlling narratives and censoring divergent opinions, is (for now), below:

As Fox News notes, Berenson wrote in a December op-ed in the Wall Street Journal that the pandemic had ushered in a "new age of censorship and suppression."

"Information has never been more plentiful or easier to distribute. Yet we are sliding into a new age of censorship and suppression, encouraged by technology giants and traditional media companies. As someone who’s been falsely characterized as a coronavirus ‘denier,’" he wrote, adding "I have seen this crisis firsthand."

When he wrote the Op-Ed, Berenson had been in a recent battle with Amazon over his self-published books.

"Since June, Amazon has twice tried to suppress self-published booklets I have written about Covid-19 and the response to it," he wrote. "These booklets don’t contain conspiracy theories. Like the scientists who wrote the Great Barrington Declaration, I simply believe many measures to control the coronavirus have been damaging, counterproductive and unsupported by science."

While Berenson's Saturday night Substack post alluded to a lawsuit against Twitter, attorney Preston Byrne thinks it's a long shot.

Berenson was a New York Times journalist from 1999 to 2010 before becoming a full time author of both fiction and nonfiction.

< more tweets, images, etc at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th August 2021 at 13:39.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (29th August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), Ewan (3rd September 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2021), fifi (25th September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), muxfolder (29th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #725
    Language
    Thanks

• Facebook, Instagram Blacklist (censors) Account of Mother of Slain Marine Kareem Nikoui

A Gold Star Mother who’s been deeply critical of the administration’s role in the bungled Afghanistan pullout that led to her son’s death was censored on social media following a post lambasting Biden.

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), Ewan (3rd September 2021), fifi (25th September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), mountain_jim (31st August 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021)

11. Link to Post #726
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021)

13. Link to Post #727
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,757 times in 32,947 posts

Chris Martenson, now with two YouTube strikes, had the courage to publish this yesterday.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd September 2021), avid (3rd September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd September 2021), Ewan (3rd September 2021), fifi (24th September 2021), gord (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), holcaul (4th September 2021), justntime2learn (3rd September 2021), Kryztian (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (3rd September 2021), muxfolder (3rd September 2021), RunningDeer (3rd September 2021), Tintin (3rd September 2021), Yoda (3rd September 2021)

15. Link to Post #728
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 203 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Chris Martenson, now with two YouTube strikes, had the courage to publish this yesterday.

Thanks Bill. Dr. Martenson is amazing.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

avid (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), gord (4th September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021)

17. Link to Post #729
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Tom MacDonald EXPOSES The Music Industry?! | SMH (Reaction):

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th September 2021 at 14:42.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Hym (14th September 2021), meat suit (10th September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021)

19. Link to Post #730
    Language
    Thanks

• 'Fact-checker' (used as a bases to censor/ban 100,000s) back-pedals (again and again) after ‘spreading misinformation’ on Joe Biden's watch check:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th September 2021 at 08:26.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Hym (14th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #731
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

I find it rather incredible that Facebook was censoring posts like the one below and now they are recommending it as something I might like.
    The censorship was an effort to get Biden elected, mission accomplished.
    Now the new mission is to keep people divided along political lines. A complete 180 in their position on the same topic.

Censorship to fulfil a political agenda, nothing more nothing less
    This was exactly how my feed looked in FB.

Suggested for you
    Don't Poke the Bear
    Sespthemtbere a10pond ator 8u:09r AtdM ·

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

avid (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Hym (14th September 2021), Kryztian (28th September 2021), onawah (14th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #732
    Language
    Thanks

• It is time to be Sovren once again!

Register today for our new premium video and social media platform SOVREN! Claim your Sovren Space now at Sovren.media

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #733
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,381 times in 764 posts

Thanks!
    Extraordinary real-time demonstration about what receiving, taking in, absorbing real art is about: with full empathy for the artist/creator behind the work of art and for what it took and is still taking him/her to go from the "creative stance" to the final form/content of the envisioned work AND with liberty honoured of the person who receives, who may not always like, go with, endorse parts of the work, but who stands with his/her overall perception of authenticity and, being authentic him/herself, therefore admires.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd September 2021)

27. Link to Post #734
    Language
    Thanks

Facebook Blocks Aussie Orange Vests From Livestreaming Protests

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th September 2021 at 10:27.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), fifi (25th September 2021), mountain_jim (24th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #735
    Language
    Thanks

How to Fix Cloudflare Error 1020: Access Denied (Fast)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #736
    Language
    Thanks

• Hunter Biden's Laptop Authenticated Despite Media Cover-Up & Mass Censorship by Big Tech:

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Vicus (25th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #737
    Language
    Thanks

• YouTube Censors Trump’s “Save America” Rally In Georgia Addressing Arizona Audit Confirming 2020 Fraud

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), mountain_jim (29th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #738
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

YouTube OUTLAWS content doubting election results in Germany & US
    t.me/rtintl

YouTube has BANNED any “false election claims” that might cast doubt on the German federal election results, or any ANY previous US election.

It is now against YT rules to upload “content that advances false claims that widespread fraud, errors, or glitches changed the outcome of select past national elections, after final election results are officially certified”.

In their updated guidelines, any content that “aims to mislead voters” or “interfere with democratic processes” will be censored via their three-strike system

Let's see if the crackdown extends to those questioning elections in, say,... Russia?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), justntime2learn (27th September 2021), mountain_jim (29th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #739
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

German Government Moves to Regulate Telegram in Order to Curb "Corona Disinformation"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-...disinformation
    by blueapples
    Sunday, Sep 26, 2021 - 11:28

Social media has become the vanguard for big tech's censorship of any journalism, science, or free speech which challenges the narratives cast by the governments and their mainstream media conduits through big tech's hegemony. Time and time again, although alternatives to platforms like Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, et al. have arisen, they've been condemned, if not entirely shutdown. In most instances, these crackdowns have typically been abstract and unfounded assertions that alternative social media platforms are "disseminating misinformation" or "being used by domestic terrorists" despite no tangible proof to substantiate those outrageous claims being uncovered. To date, Parler's removal from Amazon's web hosting services as well as the Google Play and Apple App stores has put been the most high profile instance of this big tech censorship. Now, Telegram takes center stage as the most recent target of this assault against free speech.

German government officials have recently called for the messaging app to be reclassified as a social media platform so that it can be subject to strict regulations set forth under the country's Network Enforcement Act. According to the German government the act which was signed into law in 2017 "aims to combat hate crime, criminal fake news and other criminal content on social media platforms more effectively." The act charted new territory by imposing legal compliance standards for social networks. Among the regulations enacted by the law is a statutory reporting requirement for providers of social networks. Companies and their individual employees tasked with adhering to that obligation are subject to fines if they fail to meet those rigid regulatory requirements. The law also requires social media platforms to delete content which the act deems is criminal.

As a messaging app, Telegram is not currently subject to those regulations. If it were up to Georg Maier, Interior Minister for the German State of Thuringia, that would change immediately. Maier has called for an immediate reclassification of Telegram as a social media platform. The German official has advantageously used the fatal shooting of a gas station employee in Idar-Oberstein, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, over a confrontation regarding the shooter's adherence to a mask mandate to advance his cause. Maier asserted the premise that the shooter having an active Telegram profile fostered his resentment of coronavirus policies which ultimately provoked him to commit the crime he is allegedly guilty of. German Federal Justice Minister Christine Lambrecht gave credence to Maier's calls for the reclassification of Telegram as a social media platform, stating that the app now functions in a manner where it qualifies under the bylaws set forth by the Network Enforcement Act. If Telegram was indeed reclassified in this manner, it would give the German government significant leverage in censoring critics of the global coronaviruses measures and any other dissent in the same manner that mainstream social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and others do.

Functionally, Telegram does provide its users with the ability to organize channels and group chats through which like-minded users can galvanize to communicate and share content beyond its messaging services. Many of these groups challenge the official coronavirus narrative as well as providing forums to dissent against government measures. These groups have been the target of mainstream media channels and lawmakers who have alleged that Telegram enables them to spread misinformation and organize illegal activity.

German officials previously singled out Telegram for the role it played in spreading misinformation ahead of its September 26th election. Alternative für Deutschland, a far-right nationalist party, has cultivated a prominent presence on Telegram which has laid at the core of the election-centered controversy opined by established political parties in Germany. Critics were quick to point of that the app has been used to coordinate more than 4,000 protests in Germany since June, 2020. There are approximately 1.5 million German-speaking Telegram users across Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. The messaging app boasts over 500 million users worldwide and was one of the top ten most downloaded apps in both the Google and Apple app stores in 2020.

The controversy which has enveloped Telegram in Germany is nothing new for the app. Following the January 6 protest at the U.S. Capitol, law makers in the United States used the opportunity to paint Telegram as being a forum where far-right conspiracy theorists planned the actions that unfolded that day. Despite these claims, the FBI itself is on record as saying that they had found no evidence that of a coordinated effort behind the events that took place that day. While the case being made by Georg Maier is centered around even more specious logic by linking the shooting that took place in Idar-Oberstein, Germany's charge against alt tech platforms could serve as an archetype for the expansion of censorship across the globe.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #740
    Language
    Thanks

• CNN Host Excited by Guest's Suggestion to Stop Fair Coverage of GOP:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 80 LastLast