+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst 1 15 55 65 75 79 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1569

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #1281
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

The stories from India were harrowing at the time. Glad the story gets to be heard even though they're censoring it, that can have the Streisand effect where attempts to censor inflate its fame. Lets hope so!

Michael P Senger
    @MichaelPSenger
    The official trailer for the new movie “Bheed” about COVID lockdown in India has been censored and removed from YouTube for being too realistic in its portrayal of the effects of lockdown on India’s poor.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ewan (23rd March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #1282
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

War on the 'Village Yokel': An Ancient Gimmick of the Elites
    Analysis by Tessa Lena
    March 21, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1751061241

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    A recent “study” suggests that vaccine skeptics are, ummm, likely to struggle with problem-solving and to demonstrate absolutist thinking, political conservatism, and xenophobia
    There is a whole direction aiming at behavioral modification in the form of “digital vaccines”
    Ironically, blaming the “village yokels” and “tradition defenders” has been a staple on the menu of psychological manipulation by the elites; some of those dirty tricks have been unfortunately deeply internalized
    We are all familiar with the frustration of trying to convince our loved ones to use their common sense and look at facts. The frustration reduces significantly once we quit the “missionary” mode, do our job with love and patience, and leave the rest to the higher powers (however we personally believe)

Dim-Witted Antivaxxers?
    The science is in! I am using the word “science” loosely here — but a study, published in Environmental Research and Public Health, and authored by Alice Cancer, Carola Salvi, Alessandro Antonietti, and Paola Iannello, has concluded that the vaccine skeptics are, you know, the rigid folks who are not particularly bright and not particularly endowed with the ability to solve problems.

I supposed that lack of problem-solving skills in Big Pharma skeptics is the reason why — slowly — the mainstream is gradually admitting to what the so called “antivaxxers” were saying three years ago.

Also, a thought on the mental flexibility on the part of the folks who embraced the experimental treatments. (It would probably be more appropriate to call it moral flexibility.)

Quote Tessa Lena a.k.a. Tessa Fights Robots ❤️
    @TessaMakesLove
    "Individuals who are more flexible in their thinking and less rigid in their socio-cognitive orientation may be more likely to accept COVID-19 vaccines."

You mean the flexible folks who wished death upon the unvaccinated and opined on the acceptability of sending them to camps?

https://psypost.org/2023/02/a-lack-o...dy-finds-68568
    psypost.org
    A lack of problem-solving skills and rigid thinking linked to vaccine refusal, study finds
    A new study published in Environmental Research and Public Health suggests that individuals who struggle with problem-solving and demonstrate absolutist thinking, political conservatism, and xenoph...
    7:34 PM · Feb 28, 2023
    The study is predictably titled: “Not getting vaccinated? It Is a matter of problem‐solving abilities and socio‐cognitive polarization.” Don’t you love the confident titles of scientific papers nowadays? The science is settled, folks. Anyway, here is a quote from “Psypost”:

“A new study published in suggests that individuals who struggle with problem-solving and demonstrate absolutist thinking, political conservatism, and xenophobia are more likely to refuse to get vaccinated. These findings indicate that a focus on improving problem-solving skills may result in improvements in public health due to higher vaccination rates [emphasis mine.]”

A quick a translation from Orwellian to English: In this sentence, the phrase “problem-solving skills” stands for “obedient compliance,” and the phrase “improvements in public health” stands for “further grown of pharmaceutical profits and medical data sharing so that the overlords can build their AI faster.” Moving on.

“The research team hypothesized that problem-solving skills and socio-cognitive polarization are two constructs associated with vaccine acceptance. Problem-solving skills involve the ability to generate new ideas and new methods to consider the problem at hand. Problem-solving may require individuals to think flexibly to expand their thinking beyond what they previously understood.”

“Socio-cognitive polarization includes measures of conservative political ideology, absolutist thinking, intolerance of ambiguity, and xenophobia. According to the research team, ‘people who score high on [socio-cognitive polarization] may be less likely to handle complexity and seek out alternative explanations when processing information.’” Here is how far and deep “the science” went to draw that conclusion:

“The study recruited 277 U.S. participants using Amazon’s Mechanical Turk crowdsourcing platform [emphasis mine]. Participants completed online surveys measuring problem-solving ability through a rebus puzzles task and socio-cognitive polarization through a composite measure of absolutist thinking, political conservatism, and xenophobia. They also took a survey measuring their vaccine acceptance.” Now, that’s precision!

“The research team acknowledged that their use of the internet prevented demographics without technological access from participating in the study. This may mean their results are slightly skewed. Additionally, the cross-sectional design of the study prevents direct cause-and-effect conclusions … Despite these concerns, the study highlights the critical role of problem-solving skills and socio-cognitive polarization in COVID-19 vaccine acceptance.”

“Individuals who are more flexible in their thinking and less rigid in their socio-cognitive orientation may be more likely to accept COVID-19 vaccines. The study’s findings indicate that cognitive and social rigidity may represent risk factors for COVID-19 vaccine refusal and may have significant implications for public health interventions aimed at promoting vaccines.”

There we have it. Bring on the digital vaccines, I guess, “digital vaccines” being of course a euphemism for behavioral modification software.

Digital Vaccine project at Carnegie Mellon University

Blaming the “Backward Village Yokel”
    Sarcasm aside, I would like to juxtapose the aforementioned “brilliant science” with a 1947 commercial for DDT. In that ad, an entomologist tries to educate African villagers on how DDT is safe and effective. (Of course it is, the “scientists” made it, so why wouldn’t it be?)

As the camera shows what would be considered stereotypical “uncivilized pagans” — who are evidently in a dire eternal need of being “saved” by foreign “educated folks,” and who don’t know how to take even one correct step in life without “parental guidance” from the “civilized” ones — the narrator tells the story that goes something like this: “Oh, the villagers don’t believe the scientist.

They are still very suspicious of DDT. They are concerned that the DDT powder constitutes ‘bad magic’ or that it may poison their people.” Well, who was right, the chemical industry-funded “science,” or the allegedly backward members of the African village?

Historical Context
    But here is the kick. Proverbial “village yokels” have been the scapegoats of the financial interests of the elites for a long time. And yet, we are somehow led to believe that the elites of the past demonized the “village yokels” of the past correctly — and only today, they became corrupt and started to demonize the modern “village yokels” (the farmers, the conservatives in rural areas, etc.,) incorrectly.

Are you kidding me? Those are the same elites, using the same principle of thievery and domination! They lied all along!

The pointing of the refined fingers of the elites at the “village yokels” whose powers they want to curb and whose stuff they want to steal — and accusing them of all sorts of suspicious things — is a movie that has been playing for centuries on end! Even the Bolsheviks were complaining about the “backward peasants,” who for some weird reason seemed unenthused about the prospect of giving away their cattle for the good of the victory of the dictatorship by the proletariat!

And this is how the power-hungry maniacs (also known as the “deep state” or the “elites”) get us every time. They point at the scapegoats, and who is a better scapegoat for the elites than the cartoonish “conversative anti-vaxxer,” or the more traditional dirt-covered village yokel, the pagan type?

“By the way, here is a funny thing, “Antivaxxers” are really just proponents of bodily autonomy who are aware of the abysmal track record of the pharmaceutical giants — and the Latin word “paganus” just means “a rural dweller” (a “village yokel,” so to speak) — and so demonizing the “pagani” was really just a way of the Roman super elites to consolidate their political power.

Demonizing the “pagani,” historically, was a way of the political and spiritual predecessors of the WEF to arrange for an “own nothing and be happy” situation for anyone who didn’t go along with the power consolidation program of the day. Yes, it is that cynical. Very Schwabian. Very Hitleresque. As a result, our ancestors — our blood, wherever we come from — were intentionally and darkly — and then just ignorantly — demonized.

How do you feel about your family members, your direct blood from maybe thousands of years ago, intentionally demonized by the same elites that are demonizing you today? (And on similar grounds (“ignorant,” “backward,” “extremely dangerous to society,” and “too free”).”

Is it really plausible that the mobsters used to be wonderful, righteous people up until a certain point in time (in ancient Rome, none the less) and preached correct ideas — and then all of a sudden, they became corrupt — but it only happened when they targeted “my tribe”? I don’t think so. This is not how it works. A mob is a mob is a mob, and relying on any mob for protection is a bit of a limited hangout.

The way I see it, we will only defeat Klaus Schwab and his wretched vampire crew when we realize that the “village yokels” of the past were slandered by the same general kind mobsters who are slandering us today. When we realize that we can nourish our own relationship with the Creator and the mystery of life without decimating others, without supporting the decimation of others or bending their free will, and without arrogantly assuming that other cultures are inferior to ours.

The DDT commercial above is just one slice of culture but in a way, it sums up the history of the world. The underlying theme goes something like, “A few people lie, many people die.”

And I wish we could win this battle against Klaus Schwab by yelling louder or pointing fingers more often at the Schwabian mobsters. But as long as we accept a part of the mythology that allowed for Schwab to come to power in the first place, we are helping the wrong guys. I am convinced of that as a result of my entire life.

It took me many years to figure this out and shed the lies that had been given to me and to many of my ancestors over time. The bad guys have been piling on, generation after generation: dividing, hurting, robbing, pitting people against each other, doing bad magic onto people, tapping into people’s bad habits and tricking them into acting against their best interests. Yes, this is a story that has been unfolding for a very long time.

Enough of the metaphorical bad sorcerers working for the elites. Enough is enough. We are smarter than this. We are more loving that this. And, dear educated folk, we are not close-minded at all.

The Difficult Task of “Convincing” Others, With Love
    Like many of us, I have spent many hours of my life “banging my head on the wall,” so to speak, trying to get through to the people I care about, begging them to look at facts. Sounds familiar, right?

Earlier in my journey, it frustrated me to no end. I just felt, “Dear God, this is all so dangerous, how can this person not see the obvious?!! Maybe, if I just find better words or repeat then again, or talk louder, maybe then I’ll be able to get through? Maybe then they will hear me, for once?”

As you can imagine, the overall result was, LOLZ. People take their sweet time to pay attention to the facts — but when I turned on the patience, the process stopped killing me and started bringing me joy. I started seeing more progress with patience, and with love, and with genuine respect for their soul and their right to choose what makes sense to them — than I saw with banging my head on the wall.

Today, when I encounter a person who, in my opinion, is sincerely subscribed to the most fantastical lies, I don’t despair. Oh, and the menu of lies is very long. Over time, the elites have developed the most exquisite lies for every psychological type, and tested them, and refined them, and mixed them up — so yeah, their menu is very long, indeed.

And so, after screaming to the skies many times and having finally found my grounding, today, I look at someone whose ideas are, in my opinion, simply ridiculous, and see my brother or sister who is on his or her journey, a legitimate journey, journey of the soul.

I see a sacred spirit traveling though the juggle of this broken world, doing stupid things perhaps, and perhaps at the moment, actually helping Klaus Schwab (my heart!) by supporting various elite-generated lies about how the world works. And yes, the damage is real, and it hurts me still, but the journey is in progress, and the Creator has no time limit.

That was key to my own peace of mind. I am just one person, on my journey, trying to do my job. The burden of master planning is not mine. I can safely shed that burden and just focus on my job. My job is much easier to do than worrying about the master planning for the world.

The way I feel about it, the Creator doesn’t care about time. The Creator cares about doing our job with love, not fearing doing what feels right, and respecting other people’s free will.

Only being grounded in love in the most mysterious spiritual sense will get us out of it. Only honesty about what has happened in the past and what is happening today will get us out of this. Honesty fueled by love brings out the best courage out of us, the courage of the pure spirit that turns us, humble human beings, into lions. This is all mysterious. And no, we don’t own the sphere of time. We just need to do our job right. And everything will be fine."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (23rd March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #1283
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Twitter Files Reveal Government-led Censorship Network
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    March 22, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1752038337

(See Rumble video at the end of this post)

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Over the past three months, a small group of independent journalists, including Michael Shellenberger and Matt Taibbi, have sifted through Elon Musk’s Twitter Files, exposing the many ways in which social media platforms have censored Americans at the behest of the U.S. government, and spread fabricated propaganda intended to “debunk” truthful stories
    March 9, 2023, Shellenberger and Taibbi testified before Congress, explaining how “a highly organized network of U.S. government agencies and government contractors has been creating blacklists and pressuring social media companies to censor Americans”
    A long list of government agencies has special departments or teams whose duty it is to manage public censorship, in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution
    The U.S. Department of Homeland Security justifies censorship by placing “misinformation” on par with a “cyberattack” on critical infrastructure, which makes it a threat to national security
    Congress must immediately defund and dismantle the censorship-industrial complex in its entirety

Over the past three months, a small group of independent journalists, including Michael Shellenberger and Matt Taibbi, have sifted through Elon Musk's Twitter Files, exposing the many ways in which social media platforms have censored Americans at the behest of the U.S. government, and spread fabricated propaganda intended to "debunk" truthful stories.

March 9, 2023, Shellenberger and Taibbi testified before Congress, explaining how "a highly organized network of U.S. government agencies and government contractors has been creating blacklists and pressuring social media companies to censor Americans."1 To say that their findings are shocking would be an understatement.

As it turns out, a long list of government agencies has special departments or teams whose duty it is to manage public censorship, in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution, which they swore an oath to uphold. In short, there's a secret "censorship-industrial complex" in the U.S., to use Shellenberger's term, and they are actively engaged in all-out information warfare against the American public.

Shellenberger and Taibbi are now calling on Congress to defund and dismantle this censorship-industrial complex in its entirety, and to do so immediately. We cannot afford to let this treasonous cancer to grow any further. If we do not put a permanent end to it now, we will lose this republic and all the freedoms we've enjoyed under it.

Shellenberger's Testimony to Congress
    Shellenberger's testimony before Congress is 68 pages long, so I cannot review all the details here. You can download and/or read it on his Substack.2 Here's an excerpt from his opening remarks:

"The Twitter Files, state attorneys general lawsuits, and investigative reporters have revealed a large and growing network of government agencies, academic institutions, and nongovernmental organizations that are actively censoring American citizens, often without their knowledge, on a range of issues, including on the origins of COVID, COVID vaccines, emails relating to Hunter Biden's business dealings, climate change, renewable energy, fossil fuels, and many other issues …

'If government officials are directing or facilitating such censorship,' notes George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley, 'it raises serious First Amendment questions. It is axiomatic that the government cannot do indirectly what it is prohibited from doing directly.'

Moreover, we know that the U.S. government has funded organizations that pressure advertisers to boycott news media organizations and social media platforms that a) refuse to censor and/or b) spread disinformation, including alleged conspiracy theories.

The Stanford Internet Observatory, the University of Washington, the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab, and Graphika all have inadequately disclosed ties to the Department of Defense, the C.I.A., and other intelligence agencies. They work with multiple U.S. government agencies to institutionalize censorship research and advocacy within dozens of other universities and think tanks.

It is important to understand how these groups function … they are creating blacklists of disfavored people and then pressuring, cajoling, and demanding that social media platforms censor, deamplify, and even ban the people on these blacklists …

These organizations and others are also running their own influence operations, often under the guise of 'fact-checking' … In many instances, censorship, such as labeling social media posts, is part of the influence operation aimed at discrediting factual information …

Importantly, the bar for bringing in military-grade government monitoring and speech-countering techniques has moved from 'countering terrorism' to 'countering extremism' to countering simple misinformation.

The government no longer needs a predicate of calling you a terrorist or extremist to deploy government resources to counter your political activity. The only predicate it needs is simply the assertion that the opinion you expressed on social media is wrong."

Disinformation Superspreaders
    Shallenberger's full testimony reviews the roles of key organizations and individuals within the government's censorship network and provides specific examples disinformation campaigns created and propagated by this network, including the Trump-Russian collusion conspiracy theory, the delegitimization of the COVID lab leak theory, and the Hunter Biden laptop conspiracy theory.

In the case of the Hunter Biden laptop, the FBI initiated the plot to quench the story. In collaboration with Twitter, Facebook and the Aspen Institute, the FBI held a tabletop exercise to practice the shaping of the media's coverage of a potential "hack and dump" operation involving Hunter Biden material,3,4 several weeks before the New York Post broke the story (which was subsequently censored everywhere).

Shallenberger also details how Renee DiResta, who is part of the Election Integrity Partnership (EIP) — the nongovernmental side of the censorship network — helped derail Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore's campaign in 2017 by launching thousands of fake bots against him on Facebook and Twitter.5

DiResta is now a research manager and top lieutenant at the Stanford Internet Observatory, where she's directly connected to the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency's (CISA) censorship directorate. She's also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR),6 the goal of which is to bring about a totalitarian one world government.7 DiResta's work history also includes a stint of unknown duration with the CIA.8

While CISA, which is a sub-department of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), was originally tasked with defending the U.S. against foreign cybersecurity threats, it quickly morphed into a government entity focused almost solely on domestic censorship.

Chris Krebs, who oversaw CISA's transformation, was fired by President Donald Trump in mid-November 2020. Krebs then formed the cyber consulting firm Krebs Stamos Group together with Alex Stamos, director of the Stanford Internet Observatory and former chief of security at Facebook. Krebs and Stamos are also leaders at the Aspen Institute, which was part of the FBI's exercise to train social media on how to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Why Democrats Demand Censorship
    In a more recent Substack article,9 Shellenberger shares his thoughts on why the Democratic Party are so supportive of and insistent on censorship. He believes it was triggered by "two seismic challenges to the postwar liberal order of 2016: Brexit in June and the election of Donald Trump as president in November."

"The two events shocked and frightened national security leaders on both sides of the Atlantic. Many openly said that the political threat to NATO and the Western Alliance was bigger than any security threat, a conclusion dramatically reinforced by the election of Trump in 2016, who had repeatedly criticized NATO and hinted at withdrawing the U.S. from it …

Elites spent the following six years reacting to this blow to their control over the media discourse and, thus, their ability to manufacture consent. In January 2017, The Department of Homeland Security DHS quietly expanded its mission from cybersecurity to cybercensorship by arguing that 'misinformation' is a 'cyberattack' on US critical infrastructure.

On January 6th, 2017, in his final act as Director of DHS, Jeh Johnson declared elections 'critical infrastructure.' The concept of critical infrastructure went from physical things like satellites and dams and federal buildings to events like elections or public health campaigns."

So, the DHS basically justified censorship by placing "misinformation" on par with a "cyberattack" on critical infrastructure, which makes it a threat to national security. Shallenberger goes on to review the unique role of the EIP, which consists of the Stanford Internet Observatory, Washington University's Center for an Informed Public, The Atlantic Council's Digital Forensics Research Lab and Graphika.

The EIP and CISA entered into a formal partnership to censor election misinformation in late June 2020, and as explained by EIP leader Stamos himself, the purpose of the partnership was to do the censoring that the U.S. government could not do due to lack of legal authority.

Ever since then, the EIP has acted as a bridge between government and social media platforms, monitoring and instructing social media on what to remove on the government's behalf.

When censorship of COVID information first became apparent, I warned that it wouldn't stop there, and it hasn't. Denying manmade climate change is now an offense that will get you axed, and as reported by Shellenberger,10 CISA in June 2022 "announced that it would also demand censorship of information relating to the financial world."

Domestic Censorship Superweapons
    We cannot wait until the day when merely stating the obvious — that we're in a recession — will get you booted off social media. CISA and all other government departments and teams engaged in censorship must be defunded and abolished.

We must also open up a conversation about the use of artificial intelligence and quantum technologies to improve and automate censorship capabilities, because that's precisely what the National Science Foundation (NSF) is doing — and this work is being funded by the U.S. government. As reported by the Foundation for Freedom Online:11

"In the promo video below, National Science Foundation (NSF) grant project WiseDex explains how the federal government is funding it to provide social media platforms with 'fast, comprehensive and consistent' censorship solutions.

WiseDex builds sprawling databases of banned keywords and factual claims to sell to companies like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. It then integrates this banned-claims databases into censorship algorithms, so that 'harmful misinformation stops reaching big audiences' … And the Biden Administration, via the NSF, is providing start-up capital for tech tools to get social media platforms to censor more aggressively."

'Course Correct' — Another Censorship Superweapon

Another NSF censorship superweapon under development is called Course Correct. According to the promo video (above), they are:

"… building the core machine learning data science and artificial intelligence technology to identify misinformation, using logistics, network science, and temporal behavior, so that we can very accurately identify what misinformation, where misinformation is spreading, who is consuming the misinformation, and what is the reach of the misinformation …

Course Correct has pioneered experimental evidence showing that the strategic placement of corrective information in social media networks can reduce misinformation flow … Course Correct can tell journalists the most effective ways to correct misinformation in the actual networks where the misinformation is doing the most damage."

Basically, what they've discovered is that the most effective way to shut down an undesirable counternarrative is to strike it down when it first appears. If the first instance is deleted, then the idea can't "gain legs."

This means that the primary "enemies of the state" are thought-leaders, people who share ideas, positions or viewpoints that differ from the official narrative. Without doubt, I'm already on that list, and unless Congress takes swift action to rein in this madness, things are only going to get more dangerous from here.

And, as disturbing as all of that is already, WiseDex and Course Correct are just two of about a dozen or so censorship tools being developed by the NSF with government funding!

Military-Grade Information Weapons Are Being Deployed
    By now, it ought to be apparent that our government is at war, and the enemy is we the people. The fact that it's an information war doesn't make it any less serious. As reported by Foundation for Freedom Online:12

"One of the most disturbing aspects of the [NSF's] Convergence Accelerator Track F domestic censorship projects is how similar they are to military-grade social media network censorship and monitoring tools developed by the Pentagon for the counterinsurgency and counterterrorism contexts abroad."

The mere fact that the government is developing and deploying military-grade censorship and propaganda weapons at us — the very people paying their salaries with our hard-earned tax dollars — is telling and does absolutely nothing to instill trust.

Government Decommissions FOIA Website
    Eroding public trust even more, the federal government recently announced it will decommission FOIAonline as of September 30, 2023.13 This is the website where all Freedom of Information Act responses were made available to the public.

Now, the only way you can view the documents a government agency has released in response to a previous FOIA request is by re-requesting them for yourself, which can be both time-consuming and costly, or somehow obtaining them from the original requester, if you know who they are.

Thought Police Ties to Big Pharma and DOD
    As of September 2021, the U.S. Department of Defense has also paid NewsGuard $749,387 to censor and suppress conservative media,14 a fact that again highlights the military nature of all this censorship.

NewsGuard, which claims to rate news websites for reliability, accuracy and trustworthiness, was founded in 2018 with seed money from the Publicis Groupe, one of the largest PR companies in the world that services several of the largest drug companies on the planet. As noted by The Gateway Pundit:15

"NewsGuard has consistently attacked The Gateway Pundit on COVID, the Hunter Biden laptop, and vaccines that have all been proven to be accurate. NewsGuard has NEVER criticized the mainstream media for lying about Trump-Russia collusion, the Hunter Biden laptop, COVID and vaccines. So why is the federal government funding this radical censorship outfit?"

Needless to say, I've been a constant target of NewsGuard, whose so-called "fact-checkers" can't seem to get their facts straight no matter how many references you give them. Nor do they have the expertise to evaluate the evidence.

Here is the latest exchange my team had with John Gregory, a "health editor" at NewsGuard. He contacted us March 9, 2023, saying they were updating their existing review of Mercola.com content and had questions about our editorial practices. The exchange starts at the bottom, so you'll have to read it from bottom-up.

Twitter Files Have Opened a Can That Cannot Be Closed
    The Twitter Files have really opened a huge window into the U.S. government's illegal censorship of American citizens, and the extent of this censorship network is far greater than anyone previously suspected. Is this really the government we want? Should the DOD be allowed to use military-grade social engineering and propaganda tools against the American public?

Congress must immediately defund and dismantle the censorship-industrial complex in its entirety.
    I, for one, second Shellenberger's statement to Congress:16

"Congress should immediately cut off funding to the censors and investigate their activities. Second, it should mandate instant reporting of all conversations between social media executives, government employees, and contractors concerning content moderation. Third, Congress should limit the broad permission given to social media platforms to censor, deplatform, and spread propaganda."

The government censorship machine must be dismantled, now, before it's too late."

- Sources and References
    1, 2, 16 Michael Shellenberger Substack March 9, 2023
    3 Twitter Michael Shellenberger December 19, 2022
    4 Coffee & Covid December 20, 2022
    5 Foundation for Freedom Online November 9, 2022
    6, 7 Wakeup-World August 31, 2016
    8 Foundation for Freedom Online March 9, 2023
    9 Michael Shellenberger Substack March 13, 2023
    10 Twitter Michael Shellenberger March 13, 2023
    11, 12 Foundation for Freedom Online January 29, 2023
    13 Twitter Joseph Mercola March 12, 2023
    14, 15 Gateway Pundit March 9, 2023

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v29t5e6/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (23rd March 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #1284
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

• True Stories About Vaccines CENSORED On Twitter:

In the latest installment of the Twitter Files, journalist Matt Taibbi reveals the far too cozy relationship between a variety of government agencies and Twitter that led the social media platform to censor even information deemed accurate about COVID vaccines if it was determined the information might encourage vaccine hesitancy. In their zealousness Twitter even went so far as to censor jokes that were deemed dangerous or tweets that might hurt Anthony Fauci’s credibility. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss the rest of the media’s unwillingness to engage with the dangerous implications of the Twitter Files stories.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (27th March 2023), Miller (25th March 2023), onawah (26th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #1285
    Language
    Thanks

• A Major Loss for Free Speech in Hachette v. Internet Archive:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. Link to Post #1286
    Language
    Thanks

11. Link to Post #1287
    Language
    Thanks

• Shellenberger Calls Out Censorship HYPOCRISY: Would Dems Complain if Social Media SILENCED Liberals?

12. Link to Post #1288
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,101 times in 219 posts

Posting in different forum
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 29th March 2023 at 17:59.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2023)

14. Link to Post #1289
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'Congress Unleashes Major Trojan Horse! S.686 - Restrict Act Is NOT WHAT IT APPEARS!'

https://rumble.com/v2fca80-congress-...at-it-app.html

'RESTRICT ACT S 686 is a Massive Violation of our 4th Amendment Rights. Gov. Totalitarian Insanity'

https://rumble.com/v2f6kf4-restrict-...hts.-gov..html
    Last edited by Eva2; 29th March 2023 at 22:07.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ewan (30th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2023), fifi (30th March 2023)

16. Link to Post #1290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've long been a fan of the brilliant writer Margaret Atwood, author of The Handmaid's Tale and other bestsellers, and she was recently interviewed on the subject of censorship.

Margaret Atwood on the Rise of Real World Authoritarians |
    Offline With Jon Favreau
    Pod Save America
    416K subscribers
    Mar 12, 2023

"Margaret Atwood, famed author, poet and “dystopia prophet,” joins Offline to talk about fighting tyranny and finding hope. Much like her latest book, Old Babes in the Wood, Atwood’s conversation with Jon sandwiches her thoughts and fears on the present between poignant chapters of the past. They discuss censorship, religion, parenting and how to listen for what you can’t hear.

CHAPTERS
    0:00 - Intro
    1:04 - How are we doing?
    3:40 - Why people are okay with Totalitarianism
    10:45 - Religion’s influence on government
    16:03 - Ad Break
    18:03 - Does Democracy have a compelling story?
    27:53 - The Left controlling content and fighting extremism
    33:50 - Are writers too scared to write?
    40:17 - Ad Break
    41:41 - How does the internet change novel writing?
    45:10 - What does Margaret Atwood want young people to know? "

Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (30th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2023)

18. Link to Post #1291
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eric Schmitt Gives Bombshell Testimony Alleging Biden Admin, Fauci Censorship Effort
    Forbes Breaking News
    1.67M subscribers
    Mar 30, 2023

"In testimony to the House Weaponization of the Federal Government Committee, Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-MO) alleged that investigations undertaken while he was Missouri AG revealed coverups by the Biden Administration and Dr. Anthony Fauci."

Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd April 2023), Ewan (3rd April 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2023)

20. Link to Post #1292
    Language
    Thanks

• Soviet-Chinese Style Censorship Happening In America!`

21. Link to Post #1293
    Language
    Thanks

• Louisiana Sues Biden For Censoring Americans’ Free Speech:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (4th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #1294
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th April 2023 at 22:25.

24. Link to Post #1295
    Language
    Thanks

• CENSORSHIP Industrial Complex': Meet The Fmr CIA Agent Behind Push Against 'MISINFORMATION':

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave discuss latest reporting from Twitter Files author Michael Shellenberger.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Vangelo (9th April 2023)

26. Link to Post #1296
    Language
    Thanks

27. Link to Post #1297
    Language
    Thanks

Chris Martenson is so disgusted with Tyson, he can hardly find words.

What he's stressing in this 25 minute video may seem a little nuanced to some, but it's extremely important and is directly linked to media-driven issues such as covid, the vaxx, the Wuhan lab leak, UFOs, "global warming", and much more.

Neil deGrasse Tyson Disgraces Science

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th April 2023 at 18:18.

28. Link to Post #1298
    Language
    English
    Thanks

HERE’S WHY THE RESTRICT ACT WILL FAIL & THE DEEP STATE WILL SOON COLLAPSE — TODD CALLENDER
    April 10, 20232
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/her...odd-callender/

"Todd Callender joins Seth Holehouse to discuss the RESTRICT Act, which many are describing as the Patriot Act 2.0, the first of which was swiftly passed during the chaos following 9/11. Todd feels that the RESTRICT Act will likely serve to legalize and to codify many of the horrible, Unconstitutional, illegal things that have already been done to us and that are still being done, in terms of censorship and de-platforming, to say nothing of spying, selling our information, etc.

He says that in the process of passing it, they will be invalidating themselves. Their authority is invalid, to begin with but all they’ll be doing is proving this point.

He says, “We’ve been living under Presidential fiat for the last couple of years, thanks to the Declaration of National Emergency in 2020. Our rights have been suspended and people are tired of that…They know that they’re on shaky ground or thin ice when it relates to the Government, they see their President who they voted for – or even if they didn’t vote for him – being prosecuted for NOTHING. All that these people in power are doing is proving our point: invalidating themselves. They cannot put this genie back in the bottle. It’s too late.”

Todd says that Congress appears to be unified about passing the RESTRICT Act and he suspects they’ve already been bribed to do so.

From my personal experience of contacting my own local Republican representative, I can confirm that he resisted criticism of the Act and he argued for its importance to “National Security”.

So we all have to stand up, the world needs to stand up. Members of Congress must be educated and be made to understand that this law would affect them, as well. How many of them are foreign-owned? How many of them use foreign technology? The answer, Todd says is all of them.

He jokes that if he were a Special Agent at the Department of Commerce – the agency that would have jurisdiction over this law – and Congress is where he’d be looking for a criminal prosecution.

Todd says that similarly to the Patriot Act, which was passed shortly after 9/11, much of the legislation for the RESTRICT Act has likely already been drafted by think tanks – and all the legislators have been bribed and they’ve been waiting for the right moment to deploy it on an unsuspecting populace. The problem is, we’re not so unsuspecting anymore.

Todd says, when you look at the language of the RESTRICT Act, it’s worded so broadly, that it’s very open to interpretation – and therefore, very open to abuse.

For example, he asks, “How does one define ‘Information Communications Technology’? Does that include the words, themselves? Or is that just the platform? And because there isn’t much of a definition, you have to assume it’s going to be the broadest possible application. Some people involved with this legislation are saying they’re concerned about the exemptions, under Section 230 of platforms and this is their idea on how it is that they can censor Free Speech.

“Based on what I see, that means criminally, as well as civilly – given that our last President is being persecuted in court right now – we don’t have to wonder what their malintent is. They demonstrate it!

“So, the propensity for abuse is what’s concerning. Having said that, it strikes me as very odd, given our government’s move towards Globalism over the last couple of decades, that you now see this renewed interest, in vigor, in ‘protecting National Security’ – at least, that’s the pretext.

“Where it seems as though, if you had an American-made platform, American opinions on that platform, that it would be exempt from the reach of this Act, because it specifically states ‘foreign-made’ and ‘foreign-owned’ and it actually states in here, ‘including the securities’. So if you had foreign-issued securities, something on the Hong Kong Exchange but it was US technology, it would still be captured.”

Much, if not most of the communications hardware and the software that we use daily were produced outside of the US, so this law would technically make us all into sitting ducks, waiting to be persecuted by the Kangaroo State.

He says, the RESTRICT Act is a way to control all of the information, as much as the means of communicating. It’s being presented as being about TikTok but it’s really about controlling the narrative.

He believes that the Act is specifically designed to take out the Alternative Media and he believes it will be passed as soon as possible, within six months, because they’re losing the narrative and they have to get this through. They have to shut up people like himself, Seth and myself and all those who are showing people the truth and what is actually happening.

As Todd says, it’s in the name – they want to restrict you and me and everybody from being able to, as he says, “raise an army – and in this case, I think the army is the whole of mankind.”

Seth asks Todd to give his estimate of how things will play out, assuming that the RESTRICT Act is passed. Say, if he did a podcast with Dr Peter McCullough and they shared many facts that are counter to the mendacious official narrative, how would the State respond, if he were deemed a target?

“Oh, they’ll shoot first and ask questions later – undoubtedly” Todd responds. “When a law is so broad and not narrowly-defined, the scope is enormous. All they need is a pretext. So, it’ll have to be, according to the way this is written, some foreign influence, whether that’s the technology, itself or did you have somebody invest in your company from outside the United States? It’s really an interesting paradigm, because we are all so interconnected in this world, now.

“And in terms of censorship and shutting you down, it’s already happening! I know for a fact, personally, I’ve been shadowbanned on Rumble. They’re hitting all of them. It’s not just YouTube, anymore. I understand the same goes for Bitchute. They are so worried…that the truth is actually getting out, that it’s by hook or by crook, they will shut us up.”

Seth asks Todd if we can expect to see guys in black suits showing up at our doors? Todd replies, “Yes. This is the jurisdiction of the US Department of Commerce, so that doesn’t sound all that scary to begin with, but I will have you know – because I actually worked for the Department of Commerce in law school – they have law enforcement powers.

“And what’s fascinating about the Commerce Department and their law enforcement is that they have extra-territorial application of the US Law, through something called IEEPA, the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, which is in effect right now.

“So effectively, the US Department of Commerce, if they had a criminal case, they could pursue it and they could actually do a civil asset forfeiture proceeding extraterritorially. They could go and take the assets of a foreign company for violating US Law in practical matters. So they won’t waste any time on it. They’re a law enforcement agency, just like the FBI is and they’ll do it. Undoubtedly.”

Todd says everybody on the planet needs to stand up to our governments and say, “‘No more! You no longer have my consent to be governed!’ And when we demonstrate that to them, then they have to pay attention. And I see the State National movement is now more than 25 million people who have turned in their ticket and said, ‘I am not going to pay tax anymore. I am no longer a piece of collateral for the Federal Reserve.’ And when there’s 50 million people doing that, our government’s going to take notice.”

Todd says the State National Movement‘s growing by a million new members per month, because that’s how rightfully fed-up Americans are right now.

He says the course to pursue, with regard to the RESTRICT Act is first, to educate members of the Department of Commerce about the danger of this law and then, directly confront the legislators, who were likely paid to say “Yes” to the Bill.

The conversation then moves to what’s happening with the US dollar and Todd echoes the sentiments of Ed Dowd, which are contrary to the click-baity disaster porn being hyped up by some in the Alternative Media, that the bottom is going to drop out of the dollar and that we’ll all wake up one fine morning, perhaps a few weeks from now and find that the dollar suddenly has the status of the Weimar Papiermark, the Venezuelan Bolívar or the Zimbabwean dollar but Todd assures us that it’s not going to happen all at once.

He explains that one mitigating factor is, if you look at the world’s securities markets, the US has the biggest exchanges in the world. “Most of the Fortune 50s and Fortune 1000 companies are US-listed companies and their base currency is valued in the US dollar. It’s not gonna unwind that easily and it will be more of a gentle decline than a cliff.”

Even for all of the foreign countries that use the US dollar, what would they use instead? The Yuan? Todd says, “My sense is that this boils down to an analysis of banking practices and we’ve been looking at Canada pretty carefully, because they have really good banking practices. They didn’t violate their form of Glass-Steagall. Banks do banking, brokerage houses do brokerage. And that’s where everything really went wrong in the US economy, was when banks became broker-dealers and speculated proprietarily.

“My point in saying this is there are flight currencies. People will find a way – they always do, whether it’s gold or whatever – they’ll find a way to exchange goods and services through an agreed medium.

“My real concern in about this are the intentions of our government, when I hear Janet Yellin talking about defaulting on the interest payments to the Fed. They have the Central Bank Digital Currency, called the FedCoin, it’s sitting right there, ready to launch any moment and I fear that’s what they’ll do when they talk about tying things to gold, that’s a bunch of lip service. What they really want to do is force everybody into programmable currency and as long as there is competition, we’re golden, because people will find a way. They’ll buy whatever it is they need to NOT have to buy with Central Bank Digital Currency and they’ll exchange them.”

In other words, Todd believes that they’ll try to roll out the CBDC FedCoin but as long as there are other options, people will resist it, similarly to how 400,000 members of the US military resisted the COVID mandates, which is why the DoD had to stop the mandates. So, we may see a repeat of that with the CBDC FedCoin.

He sees it as an opportunity for all of us to say, “No more!” and we’re starting to see it around the world, like in France and it was actually already done in Kazakhstan.

He says, “They didn’t get us the first time. They needed their 75% uptake on those shots and they got nowhere near that. They’ve shot their bullets and now they’re desperate. They have to finish the job of the genocide and they will not be able to do that.

“And you can see mutually-exclusive things. You can’t have a One World Government if there’s another government saying, ‘No, I’m not going to go along with that.’ So, isn’t that what Russia did?…The best part about Earth, about life, about humanity is competition, because it brings us a better result…Every time there’s an opportunity to compete, the best result wins. And that’s what I’m saying to you; there’s way to many options out there and people will figure it out.”

Six months ago, Todd wasn’t very optimistic about our future but now, he believes that we are winning this information war, hands down and the best part is how many people have found God, in the process of going through all of this. There are no atheists in foxholes – and all of humanity has been put in a foxhole!

In the meantime, Todd recommends that people buy real things of value with their money, whether it be food or real estate or guns – whatever it may be that people will trade – and that’s how we take back our own sovereignty is through the barter system. You look at how our nation was founded and people were able to settle the West. It wasn’t done with the FedCoin!…It’s that pioneer spirit. People found a way.”

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2e36vo/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (14th April 2023)

30. Link to Post #1299
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

• Journalist Ben Swann: COVID Censorship Lawsuit Against 'Trusted News Initiative'

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (1st May 2023)

32. Link to Post #1300
    Language
    Thanks

• Fed Spends BILLIONS On 'Counter-Disinformation Complex' To SEIZE CONTROL Of Internet: Jacob Siegel:

Batya Ungar-Sargon and Robby Soave interview writer Jacob Siegel about his recent piece about the nature of disinformation and how political hoaxes have been crafted.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (1st May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst 1 15 55 65 75 79 LastLast