+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 79 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,622 times in 20,810 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

President Trump just met with Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai to discuss the company’s dealings with China as well as “political fairness,” which suggests the president brought up online censorship.

Interestingly, the meeting was not on the president’s schedule; according to a report, Pichai had initially planned to meet with General Joseph Dunford on Wednesday, who recently blasted Google’s work in China by stating it “indirectly benefits the Chinese military.”

“Typically if a company does business in China, they are automatically going to be required to have a cell of the Communist Party in that company,” he recently stated. “And that is going to lead to that intellectual property from that company finding its way to the Chinese military.”

“It is a distinction without a difference between the Chinese Communist Party, the government and the Chinese military.”

These statements by Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, must have caught the president’s attention.

It’s not yet clear if Dunford was at the meeting or if Pichai had met with him separately.

The meeting apparently didn’t revolve entirely around China; the president also indicated that he talked to Pichai about “political fairness” in the US.

Google has been routinely accused of political bias, most recently by the Washington Free Beacon which reported evidence suggesting that the search giant was steering users away from the news that the Mueller probe would not lead to any new indictments:

Using Google search on multiple browsers and on private-browsing mode, the Free Beacon found Google search had an aversion to the search term “indictment.”
    Using either “Trump” or “Mueller” as the subject, the following word “indictment” was not suggested even after spelling out most of it. For example, putting “Trump indi” into Google’s search bar does not lead to “Trump indictment” but rather to “Trump India,” “Trump India Pakistan,” Trump India tariffs,” and “Trump Indiana.”
    This problem did not occur with Google’s search engine competitors, Yahoo and Bing. Those search engines suggested news about the indictments when you typed in the related words.

source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th March 2019), KiwiElf (27th March 2019), onevoice (4th May 2019), Tintin (28th March 2019), Valerie Villars (28th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,622 times in 20,810 posts

Angry Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

Article 13 and 11 become the law in EU, the final death blow to fair use
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th March 2019), Valerie Villars (28th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

The future of EU Internet after the anti-meme law:

6. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Herve,
    I would argue that Orwell was not a future visionary, but he was actually describing the current situation he found himself in. He placed it in the future as to not discomfort people too much.
    Why don't you re-read this:
    Quote When Orwell published his 1948 book, deep states around the world had started implementing it...
    yeah and had started implementing makes it feels like they were just now starting but it was in full swing for at least thirty years prior if not since at least Teddy Roosevelt.

Do you even get why he split the republican ticket with the Bull moose party? Who was elected after that. What did that guy do in 1913?
    And then by the mid 30s you have the business plot trying to straight up overthrow the UNited States government using Smedley Butler,

This is not "had started implementing" in 1948, That is full blown in operation, especially considering the National Security act having been passed in 1947 which was essentially putting in legal writing the coup that did happen with the business plot but just went into shadows.

But keep being spicy.

7. Link to Post #65
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Can the EU survive its own censorship?

Tom Luongo Gold, Goats 'n Guns
    Wed, 27 Mar 2019 00:01 UTC

The EU's new, comprehensive new Copyright Directive passed the European Parliament ensuring the way we use the Internet will change in the future.

And not for the better.

The controversial parts are Articles 11 and 13, the "link tax" and the "upload filter" requirements. For a good run down of how terrible these new rules are look anywhere on the internet but this article at Gizmodo (who I hope doesn't charge me a link tax for doing so!) will do.

I would also watch this video from Dave Cullen, a resident of Ireland, i.e. the EU, as to what he thinks this means.

Dave makes a number of fantastic points about the ramifications of Articles 11 and 13 which I will not dispute.

The arrogance and pig-headedness of EU MEPs to push this through without even listening to arguments for Amendments speaks volumes as to how much this legislation was bought and paid for.

And you know who was doing the buying. The same folks currently behind destroying Brexit - The Davos Crowd. I don't want to put too fine a point on this now, since I've covered all this recently (here) and in the past (here ).

Controlling The Wire
    But there are very valid reasons why this push for control of information flow from the EU is yet another example of their desperations to keep control of what I've in the past called The Wire:
    In short, The Wire is the main conduit through which we communicate with each other. Even money is The Wire. What are prices if not information about what we are willing to part with our money in exchange for?

Without The Wire modern society fails. So, government can't shut it down but neither can it allow unrestrained access to it.

Electricity, commerce, communications, everything, goes over The Wire.

This isn't a radical concept but like all important ideas, once it is presented to you you can't unsee it.
    Control of The Wire is the only fight that matters or has ever mattered in society. The Internet is The Wire writ large. Therefore, it only makes sense that control of it is paramount to maintaining any control over society at large.

The corporate oligarchs are in fear for their projects. They want desperately to maintain control. They've worked for decades to evolve the nation-state into the new shiny transnational superstate the EU exemplifies.

The new Copyright Directive is designed to erect barriers-to-entry and shut down opposition speech by outsourcing the enforcement to the platforms hosting the material.

And those platforms are only too happy to do this because they get to crowd out any potential competition. So, while their costs increase slightly, they are now immune to the competition which would grind out their margins to zero over time, as any unfettered market would.

Remember, that in all human endeavors profit is an ever-elusive thing. With incentives properly aligned someone is always attracted to the profit someone else is achieving and will figure out a way to build a better mousetrap, as it were, grinding out that profit.

If you can short-circuit this process via control of The Wire then you can guarantee a profit for your past work for far longer than you would otherwise.

This is known as rent.

Fake Property, False Choices
    This is why the music and film industry want their IP protected from 'fair use' policies. They see the plummeting margins and want to continue charging on a per use/listen/view basis things they retain the copyright to far beyond the public's willingness to pay them.

It's too expensive for these companies to go after us individually. That doesn't work except in very limited ways. Yes, they can de-platform Alex Jones or Sargon of Akkad ad hoc but with predictable backlash against it.

Enshrining it in law takes this, however, to another level. And it is a yet another Hobson's Choice put before people to either accept regulation of these companies as public utilities - ensuring their monopoly status - or render the internet unusable.

This Directive is pure protectionism of legacy media producers be it news, music, film, etc. whose business models haven't just collapsed they're literally now subsidized by other profitable industries, i.e. the Washington Post is, effectively, an Amazon company.

So, in effect, Article 11 and 13 are just typical corporatist honey pots, at least in theory.

But it is all bad? Is the future to be this and more laws and controls like this?

Likely not.

IP Deflation
    Let's look specifically at the link tax. To do this we have to look at a worst-case scenario where the EU disregards all cross-border treaty and tax-enforcement issues and our governments go along with this nonsense.

So, I want to link to an article in Der Speigel to make some point about Angela Merkel.

To do so now, under Article 13, I have to get a license to link from them and pay a fee. Let's call that fee €100. Instead of paying that fee my natural reaction would be to not link to it and just make reference to it.

I'll quote it and not put in a link.

If that doesn't work and WordPress takes my post down, I'll screencap the relevant section of the article (4chan-style) and then not link to it. This requires a more sophisticated sniffer to figure out what I did.

And in the worst case if they figure that out, I'll simply not even quote them anymore. And I'll write the article in such a way that I don't need to. They don't get the traffic anymore. They never got the license fee.

The result is they fall in the Google search rankings.

And I get to keep my traffic up and my audience happy.

Who wins here? Me or them?

Me.

Especially if I keep my link license fee set for my content at what it's worth, zero.

To me a link is free advertising. I know that each one is a gift that pays huge dividends. I cherish people who contact me for permission to scrape my work.

The whole point of what I do is to reach as wide an audience as possible. Why would I put up barriers to that?

You have to put this in perspective. Ninety five percent of the news you read is a restatement of a government or corporate press release. If you think someone can't reprint government or corporate press releases for less than €100 a head you are crazy.

Just like it is in retail sales. Amazon is killing local retailers because easily cross-shopped items are simply more efficiently delivered without a brick and mortar storefront. The costs of maintaining it and people going to the central location is a waste of scarce, precious capital.

It's an old model without a future.

News organizations that don't add anything but only disseminate the same stuff but with a slightly different spin on it won't be able to charge a dime for links. Functionally, for 95% of news, is there any difference between Yahoo!, MSN, CNN or FOX?

No.

If you produce something that is value-added people will figure out a way to justify to themselves paying for it. Advertising covers some of that cost. If they don't it isn't lost revenue, it was revenue you never had in the first place at that price.

In the Internet business eyeballs are everything. Losing eyeballs for link taxes is just bad business.

The Last War
    So the EU just gave these sclerotic, dying industries everything they've ever wanted. But, in the long run, it will be their undoing as it will incentivize an entire generation of citizen journalists to fill in the niches and do primary research.

Moreover, it will be unenforceable at any practical level, as Dave Cullen points out. The EU will itself cause a cratering of traffic to and from its IP ranges.

As the cost of The Wire drops on a per megabyte basis, think 5G, so too does the cost to resist control of it. Lower bandwidth costs makes possible peer-to-peer networking and decentralized autonomous organizations that even the most hardened crypto-enthusiast haven't conceived of yet.

And once there are no middle men to go after and turn into the copyright police, we're back to them going after individuals again. At that point it's game over.

That's a long way off at this point and the present will be difficult, at best, to navigate. But we're not flat-footed here. I do feel for guys like Dave Cullen who build great content and now are looking at real constraints.

I don't envy them in the slightest.

But to me this feels like just another desperation move by old men fighting the last war to hold onto The Wire that's slipping out of their fingers, writing laws out of date before they are even implemented.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (2nd April 2019), Franny (20th April 2019), norman (2nd April 2019), Sophocles (2nd April 2019), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2019), Tintin (2nd April 2019), Valerie Villars (19th April 2019), Zanshin (3rd April 2019)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,002 times in 8,164 posts

Beyond Censorship: Destroying Free Thought Online

Nothing you don't already know, instinctively, but the commentary language needs burning in so we can string better groups of words together on the battlefield of ideas and memes, assuming we still have one.

Truthstream Media
    Premiered on 29 Mar 2019
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Franny (20th April 2019), Hervé (3rd April 2019), Ivanhoe (19th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Welcome to the GOOGLAG

The Myth of the Unbiased Search Engine

Truthstream Media
    Published on 8 Apr 2019
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Franny (20th April 2019), Hervé (9th April 2019), meeradas (9th April 2019), Valerie Villars (9th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

Election film that tells the truth about Finland and Europe banned from cinemas due to “racism”.
    Still available on YouTube...
    Read full article...https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/04/el...-due-to-racism
    Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

Hervé (9th April 2019), muxfolder (16th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #69
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

New Leak Reveals Google Manually Manipulates News Blacklist

By Tyler O'Neil
    April 9, 2019
    pjmedia.com

Google logo. (Photo: Sipa France via AP Images)

New documents confirm that Google maintains and manually alters a news media blacklist that has targeted conservative outlets.

Two official policies called the "misrepresentation policy" and the "good neighbor policy" contribute to the company's "XPA news blacklist," maintained by Google's Trust & Safety team, The Daily Caller's J. Arthur Bloom reported Tuesday. "T&S will be in charge of updating the blacklist when there is a demand," one of the documents reads.

Many search features use "the deceptive_news domain blacklist" to filter out sites that violate the misrepresentation and good neighbor policies, according to the document The Daily Caller unearthed. It was approved by Ben Gomes, Google's head of search, Google Fellow Pandu Nayak, and software engineer Paul Haahr. Haahr is also involved in "fringe ranking: not showing fake news, hate speech, conspiracy theories, or science/medical/history denial unless we're sure that's what the user wants."

The blacklist aims "to bar the sites from surfacing in any Search feature or news product. It will not cause a demotion in the organic search results or de-index them altogether." Targeted sites are not be removed from the "ten blue links" of the search results, but they are removed from most other search features.

A section of the memo describes the types of results impacted: results that show content from news publishers, results that give single answers, and results that show content owned, licensed, or edited by Google.

A memo about the deceptive news blacklist, last edited on December 3, 2018, describes how a site can be blacklisted for deceptive news. Bloom noted one important sentence: "The investigation of the watchlist is done in the tool Athena, the Ares manual review tool, and intakes signals from Search, Webspan, and Ares in order to complete reviews."

Bloom emphasized the "manual review tool" involved in maintaining the blacklist. This shows that Google employees manually alter the blacklist. He claimed this contradicted Google CEO Sundar Pichai's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on December 11: "This is working at scale, we don't manually intervene on any particular search result."

Dr. Robert Epstein, a Ph.D. psychologist who studies tech engine manipulation, insisted this means Pichai lied to Congress. "We also have further confirmation that Google's CEO lied to Congress," he told PJ Media. He said he knows about ten blacklists, and there are likely more.

Just out: another leak from #Google showing that the company manually adjusts what we see in search results & that G's CEO lied to Congress. It's done by #blacklisting, as I explained in 2016 here: https://t.co/THZqV4LBN5 The new leak is described here: https://t.co/bRj4mUmk8J

— Dr. Robert Epstein (@DrREpstein) April 9, 2019

After Bloom published his story at The Daily Caller, a Google spokesperson responded to his request for comment. "We do not manually determine the order of any search result, nor do our algorithms or policies attempt to make any judgement on the political leanings of a website," the statement read. "Our Google News inclusion policies are publicly available online. They provide guidelines on content and behaviors for matters like sponsored content, deceptive practices, and more."

"Sites that do not adhere to these policies are not eligible to appear on news surfaces or in information boxes in Search," the Google spokesperson added. "These policies do not impact the way these sites appear in organic blue-link Google Search results."

UPDATE: A Google spokesperson has provided the following statement to @DailyCaller, which has been added to the story https://t.co/bzGvm3k2nr pic.twitter.com/9HJfZH6LrN

— J. Arthur Bloom (@j_arthur_bloom) April 9, 2019

This statement did not contradict the document Bloom had uncovered. Google does manually choose which websites go on the blacklist, and that blacklist does determine many Google Search results. It seems Google emphasizes the distinction between selecting sites on the blacklist and "manually intervening in any particular search result."

Google's liberal bias is well-known and well documented. PragerU sued Google for viewpoint discrimination and former Google software engineer James Damore filed a lawsuit for discriminating against white men. He told PJ Media liberals at Google search for conservatives to get them fired, and terrified conservatives are "in the closet" at Google.

A Google executive bragged about helping to increase Latino turnout in 2016, hoping it would help Hillary Clinton. Epstein's research has concluded that Google bias may account for all of Clinton's 2016 popular vote margin.

As for the blacklist itself, it includes many conservative sites, including Gateway Pundit, Matt Walsh's blog, Gary North's blog "teapartyeconomist.com," Caroline Glick's website, Conservative Tribune, and the American Spectator.

Source

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Franny (16th April 2019), Hervé (11th April 2019), Mike (19th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), Words of Joy (12th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Hmm . . whatever happened to this idea ?

The Stop Social Media Censorship Act

Stop Social Media Censorship Act
    Published on 12 Sep 2018

Understanding the Stop Social Media Censorship Act stopsocialmediacensorshipact.com

This is a bill that will force website giants like Facebook and Twitter to stop censoring users for religious and political reasons. By Special Forces Of Liberty.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (15th April 2019), Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Franny (16th April 2019), Hervé (15th April 2019), Mike (19th April 2019), Sophocles (16th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Quote As for the blacklist itself, it includes many conservative sites, including Gateway Pundit, Matt Walsh's blog, Gary North's blog "teapartyeconomist.com," Caroline Glick's website, Conservative Tribune, and the American Spectator.
    ...and it's also censoring a number of liberal websites, you know, the kind that agree on many issues with...conservatives! Maybe we could sorta come together, maybe be friends kinda? Kinda step on the social engineering divide and rule thing that wants us to look for some reason to despise the 'other'?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Hervé (16th April 2019), Mike (19th April 2019), Sophocles (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (4th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Censorship requires that "they" know everything you do online.
    Now this may be off topic but received this today via @
    from Talktalk
    "Hi,
    We noticed that your TV box isn’t connected to your broadband at the moment, so you won’t be able to use 7-day catch-up for your favourite shows or get the full range of channels and films.
    If you’re having technical problems, then the common fixes below will hopefully help. If they don’t sort things, just give us a call"

Very caring but how do they know?
    I switch the router off when I dont need the internet--its off all night too.
    If I watch TV through their box I have it on.
    Most times I watch TV is on my laptop.

Just as well Im not paranoid.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hervé (19th April 2019), Ivanhoe (19th April 2019), Mike (19th April 2019), norman (21st April 2019), sllim11 (19th April 2019), Valerie Villars (19th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Next they will be sending messages that say "Hi, we noticed you may want to change your underwear and trim those nose hairs." Spooky.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (19th April 2019), greybeard (19th April 2019), Mike (19th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Some of us belong to multiple forums and what I experienced on one small forum is IMO evidence that people have been brain washed and now are policing themselves and all they can influence. Something is eroding the ability for people to tolerate any view that does not suit their own beliefs. Once lined up on a belief, they will go to extremes and willingly shut down others' speaking against "them".

The contant refrain that we all are being assaulted by nut case conspirators (EVEN in this supposed free thought world of the "alternative" view) is changing people's mind. Even those who think they are open-minded succomb to being agents of the thought police.

What happened in my case is that I created a thread where I hoped to link free speech assaults on two fronts that IMO show the same mode and evidence. IMO government has been overcome by corporatocracy and the show down is our basic right to share the truth. The two examples I used are the arrest of Julian Assange (evidence of the shut down of free speech in journalism) and shut down of free speech concerning vaccine skepticism by journalists and ordinary people.

The first example is evidence that even when a journalist uncovers true crime committed against innocent people (care of the military industrial complex)... this will no longer be tolerated so journalists BEWARE.

The second is that the pharmaceutical industrial owns government public health policy and that dissent in the case of mandatory vaccination is being eliminated.
    In both cases mainstream media (including social media like youtube) is managed by the power of the corporate machine.

That is my hypothesis. Perhaps I am mistaken but I would seek reasoned arguments. There IS credible information supporting my view that vaccine hesitant viewpoints are not because I am part of an Anti-Vax Crazy conspiracy. there are many saying that arrest of Assange heralds a chilling trend for journalistic freedom.

What shocked me is to have the forum moderator write that the forum would need to declare its OFFICIAL disclaimer and that depending on the thrust of my posts, place the thread under known hoaxes and mis-information. How dare I link these two topics? Vaccines have been proven safe and effective.

Seems proof of my concerns. I am beginning to like the meme "Hindsight is 2020".
    Last edited by Delight; 4th May 2019 at 01:08.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (4th May 2019), Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Bob (19th April 2019), Franny (20th April 2019), Hervé (19th April 2019), norman (21st April 2019), onawah (19th April 2019), Pam (4th May 2019), Sophocles (4th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

This woman is as funny as she is intelligent . . I love her to bits . . .

Katie Hopkins OFFICIAL
    Published on 3 May 2019

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (4th May 2019), Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Franny (4th May 2019), Hervé (4th May 2019), Orph (4th May 2019), Sophocles (4th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th May 2019), Valerie Villars (4th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (4th May 2019), Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Constance (4th May 2019), Hervé (4th May 2019), Sophocles (4th May 2019), T Smith (15th May 2019), Valerie Villars (4th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

What can I say, Tucker Carlson has been banging the nails square for quite a while, and this is no exception.

Volkswagen Nardo W12
    Published on 3 May 2019

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2019), Hervé (4th May 2019), Valerie Villars (4th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

"They will come after everyone".

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Hervé (5th May 2019), onevoice (4th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

My current guess is that the last minute brick in the wall be to ban Trump from Twitter in the last month or two of the 2020 campaign.

The later the better. That will give he and his followers the least amount of time to recover from the hit before polling day.

Last edited by norman; 6th May 2019 at 23:37.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Hervé (7th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th May 2019), Valerie Villars (7th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #80
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    My current guess is that the last minute brick in the wall be to ban Trump from Twitter in the last month or two of the 2020 campaign.

The later the better. That will give he and his followers the least amount of time to recover from the hit before polling day.
    Or perhaps Twitter will selectively shadowban Trump near the November 2020 election date, allowing those whose minds are probably already made up, either way, to see Trump's twitters, and allowing anyone to directly link to them, but not proactively telling likely swing voters of new Trump tweets.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (7th May 2019), norman (7th May 2019), Valerie Villars (7th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 79 LastLast