+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 79 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Well, Google, as owner of (1) the premier browser, (2) the premier search engine, (3) the premier email service, (4) the premier video sharing service, (5) the premier automatic language translation service, (6) the premier mapping service, (7) the premier mobile operating system, (8) the premier CAPTCHA bot detector, (9) the premier HTTPS "secure" website certificates standards setter, (10) the premier user tracking and location services, and one of (11) the premier DNS services ... has (did I leave any out?) eleven ways from Sunday
    (12) the premier news aggregator (Google News)
    (13) the premier repository for your personal contact and schedule information (Contacts and Calendar)

in a few more years this list will be 10 times as long and they will probably have the best home pizza delivery service too, if Jeff Bezos doesn't beat them to it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

arwen (15th May 2019), Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th May 2019), Tintin (15th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    This evening there are 29 pages on Google for Project Avalon site: projectavalon.net "jon rappoport”. When I googled it yesterday, there were only a handful of links anywhere.
    Most people don't do site specific searches. Most people don't even know this site exists.

How many results do you get from this site if all you do is search for a news headline with no parameters at all, just a general Internet search looking for information on a subject that has suddenly got your attention ?

I used to get lots of PA results a few years back. Where are they now?, I never see one ( unless I do what you did, to force it ).
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

arwen (15th May 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th May 2019), Tintin (15th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #123
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

The link to the archived 26 minute interview by Alex Jones with Jon Rappoport on the takedown of his WordPress Blog is here:

https://assets.infowarsmedia.com/vid...8d8f22ba1e.mp4

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), Delight (15th May 2019), Franny (16th May 2019), Hervé (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), norman (16th May 2019), onawah (15th May 2019), RunningDeer (15th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th May 2019), Tintin (15th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

"Our own" mgray, who posts over on our main Q thread, as well as on Twitter and on his own Wordpress blog, has been shadow banned on Twitter, as he reports in The Qanon posts -- Post #9712.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), crosby (16th May 2019), Franny (16th May 2019), Hervé (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), mgray (16th May 2019), RunningDeer (15th May 2019), Tintin (16th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    From Jon Rappoport's Facebook profile:

Quote Jon Rappoport
    30 mins ·

Today at 1pm ET, I'll be on-air live with the most banned radio talk show host in America.

Alex and I will talk Censorship, my de-platforming (Censorship), and more (Censorship).

Be sure to tune in, you won't want to miss it.
    No link provided, but presumably one can wander over to Alex's cyperspot to tune in.

IF you have a media player that you can put a stream URL into, here are three versions of the Alex Jones Show stream URLs:

DON'T CLICK ON THESE LINKS, They don't work like that. You have to copy and paste them into a media player stream address entry box.

http://stream-aac.infowars.com/

http://stream-mp3.infowars.com/

http://www.infowars.com/infowars.asx

I generally go for the MP3 version when I have a choice.
    There's a "listen" button (top) at those links that start the audio stream from any browser, you just need a media player of some type installed ... VLC works. Just an FYI ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Hervé (16th May 2019), norman (16th May 2019), RunningDeer (16th May 2019), Tintin (16th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Thanks DeDukshyn and onawah for the tips.

Being a guy with a semi paranoid base line of logic I tend to want to be able to function even if the HTML/S internet gets broken. If those web pages vanish for any reason, the links I posted will still get you connected to the radio channel and keep the information flowing.

Saving a text file of my post with the links is a worthwhile thing to do.

A broken internet does in fact seem to be where we are heading right now.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Hervé (16th May 2019), onawah (17th May 2019), petra (17th May 2019), RunningDeer (16th May 2019), Tintin (16th May 2019), Valerie Villars (16th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Alex Jones has Soph on as a guest. If you don't know who Soph is yet, she's a 14 year old girl who has the great honor of being clobbered on her Youtube account.

Count Dooku
    Published on 15 May 2019

The lady who runs Forbidden Knowledge TV ( who's name I can never remember ) wrote a natty little note about this video on her site, where I found it in the first place.

Quote Soph is the 14-year-old girl who's just a hair's breadth away from being de-platformed by YouTube and who's potty-mouthed right wingery was decried by BuzzFeed, earning her 100,000 new subscribers overnight.

Many who have criticized Soph claim without any evidence that she's being exploited by her parents and that her father writes her material but her parents, both Liberal Hillary voters have nothing to do with her content and she doesn't consider herself old enough to even be political. She explains that like many other members of her cohort of Generation Z aka Zoomers born after 2000, they are reacting against the Fascist PC agenda that's being rammed down their throats.

It remains to be seen if by my posting this video to Facebook, if I will be de-platformed from that venue, as this social media giant has threatened to do to anyone who posts material that includes Alex Jones.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Delight (16th May 2019), Hervé (16th May 2019), onawah (17th May 2019), RunningDeer (16th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Alex Jones has Soph on as a guest. If you don't know who Soph is yet, she's a 14 year old girl who has the great honor of being clobbered on her Youtube account.

Count Dooku
    Published on 15 May 2019

The lady who runs Forbidden Knowledge TV ( who's name I can never remember ) wrote a natty little note about this video on her site, where I found it in the first place.

Quote Soph is the 14-year-old girl who's just a hair's breadth away from being de-platformed by YouTube and who's potty-mouthed right wingery was decried by BuzzFeed, earning her 100,000 new subscribers overnight.

Many who have criticized Soph claim without any evidence that she's being exploited by her parents and that her father writes her material but her parents, both Liberal Hillary voters have nothing to do with her content and she doesn't consider herself old enough to even be political. She explains that like many other members of her cohort of Generation Z aka Zoomers born after 2000, they are reacting against the Fascist PC agenda that's being rammed down their throats.

It remains to be seen if by my posting this video to Facebook, if I will be de-platformed from that venue, as this social media giant has threatened to do to anyone who posts material that includes Alex Jones.
    I found out about Soph from Onawah here at PA. I think that PA has an even more significant place now that information is being deplatformed and I appreciate PA and all who share information here.

I discovered Trendolizer.com and I wonder if it can help information distribution?

Quote What would you do if you could see in real time which stories, videos, galleries and images are going viral right now...
    ...on any topic, from any source
    I have been following vaccine stories. yesterday I came across http://vaccines.trendolizer.com/ which revealed stories from all angles.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (17th May 2019), Hervé (17th May 2019), norman (16th May 2019), onawah (17th May 2019), RunningDeer (16th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

There are a LOT of interesting news stories about censorship, monopoly busting and more in the current issue of The Corner, newsletter of Open Markets Institute here: https://openmarketsinstitute.cmail19...36C359EC0425C0
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hervé (17th May 2019), petra (17th May 2019), RunningDeer (17th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Pretty sure it's already broken, and the reason that I say so is because most if the internet is being controlled by arrogant assholes... Then again, that could just be my cynicism talking.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Hervé (17th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Pretty sure it's already broken, and the reason that I say so is because most if the internet is being controlled by arrogant assholes... Then again, that could just be my cynicism talking.
    Well, Putin (and Russia) wants to create a parallel internet independent from western platform and system.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN1Q92EQ

When I read that, I thought "great, American and Westerner will be able to create alternative everything sites on the russian internet without being censured, since it will serve the russian propaganda in some ways with even the truth at times, while russian will continue being on western platforms for the reverse reason. How crazy does it get when the only thing people want, on both sides namely russian and western, is the truth".
    Last edited by Flash; 18th May 2019 at 17:30.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Constance (19th May 2019), Hervé (17th May 2019), Kryztian (17th May 2019), norman (17th May 2019), petra (17th May 2019), RunningDeer (17th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (18th May 2019), Valerie Villars (17th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Well, Putin (and Russia) wants to create a parallel internet independent from western platform and system.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN1Q92EQ

When I read that, I thought "great, American and Westerner will be able to create alternative everything sites on the russian internet with being censured, since it will serve the russian propaganda in some ways with even the truth at times, while russian will continue being on western platforms for the reverse reason. How crazy does it get when the only thing people want, on both sides namely russian and western, is the truth".
    All I can think is "Sweet Jesuscuseme..."

Just when I think it can't get any worse, it gets worse!

PS: Glad to see you back Flash! Thought we might have lost you for good

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Constance (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (17th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (18th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #133
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

And so it continues... Quite pathetic when you consider how deeply insecure these people doing the censure must be.

The latest is Richard D Halls presentation on the Fake Manchester bombings: now taken down by YouTube for supposedly violating their
    terms and conditions:

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=1&gen=99

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Constance (19th May 2019), Hervé (18th May 2019), RunningDeer (18th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (18th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #134
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Black America must wake up to the great liberal hoax.
    White supremacy is not a threat.
    Liberal supremacy is.
    --- Candace Owens

And she got suspended from Facebook for this post. Goes to show who runs "liberal supremacy," doesn't it?

"The USA/Saudi/Israel alliance" has no substance and constantly needs an enemy or two, be it Iran or Russia. The populations of the USA and Saudi Arabia do not support such an alliance but fall for the mainstream propaganda.

We cannot underestimate the power of the mainstream/liberal brainwash machines: TV and school education
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th May 2019 at 20:32. Reason: fixed broken image link

28. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    The latest is Richard D Halls presentation on the Fake Manchester bombings: now taken down by YouTube for supposedly violating their
    terms and conditions
    An anonymous source has shared with me the Terms and Conditions (T&C) of Youtube:
    The following are prohibited:
    • Exposing the party's leaders.
    • Disagreeing with the party's line.
    • Upsetting the party's censors.
    • Publishing these Terms and Conditions.
    In compliance with the first of these prohibitions,
    these T&C do not state who or what is the "party".

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Constance (19th May 2019), happyuk (20th May 2019), norman (18th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #136
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

terms and conditions
    An anonymous source has shared with me the Terms and Conditions (T&C) of Youtube:
    The following are prohibited:
    • Exposing the party's leaders.
    • Disagreeing with the party's line.
    • Upsetting the party's censors.
    • Publishing these Terms and Conditions.
    In compliance with the first of these prohibitions,
    these T&C do not state who or what is the "party".
    Lol he's since overcome the ban by pointing to a Vimeo hosted video instead. Apparently it was down to "bullying". Have a listen to this very interesting video and see if you notice a single iota of bullying.

31. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Have a listen to this very interesting video and see if you notice a single iota of bullying.
    Do you refer to this episode of the Rich Planet: https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=269 ?

Source: Watch on Vimeo

PART 1 OF 1 - Fake Manchester Attack

This is a 42 minute extract from Richard D. Hall's 2019 UK tour, where evidence
    from the 2017 Manchester Arena "bombing" is forensically examined, showing beyond
    reasonable doubt that the event was fabricated. Mainstream media are publishing
    disgraceful propaganda already in readiness for the 2nd anniversary.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Franny (21st May 2019), happyuk (20th May 2019), Hervé (20th May 2019), Tintin (20th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #138
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Have a listen to this very interesting video and see if you notice a single iota of bullying.
    Do you refer to this episode of the Rich Planet: https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=269 ?

Source: Watch on Vimeo

PART 1 OF 1 - Fake Manchester Attack

This is a 42 minute extract from Richard D. Hall's 2019 UK tour, where evidence
    from the 2017 Manchester Arena "bombing" is forensically examined, showing beyond
    reasonable doubt that the event was fabricated. Mainstream media are publishing
    disgraceful propaganda already in readiness for the 2nd anniversary.
    That's absolutely correct yes. Sorry should really have posted the link.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Hervé (20th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (20th May 2019), Tintin (20th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

James Corbet is feeling the sting of censorship. In this 4 min video he covers the absurdity of his rejected video - before it uploaded. No worries, for now anyway, he's on dTube and Voat.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

happyuk (27th May 2019), Hervé (21st May 2019), Ivanhoe (12th June 2019), norman (21st May 2019), RunningDeer (23rd May 2019)

37. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Just for some great entertainment Truthstream Media cover Bilderberg. Oddly, 2019 has not been announced so we know not when or where it is located this year. So they do an overview of a few others, especially noting some past Bilderberg discussions of how to limit what we the Commoners will be permitted to see and hear on the net. The discussions involve what we have been seeing since with the increasing de-platforming and censorship.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Hervé (21st May 2019), norman (21st May 2019), RunningDeer (23rd May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 79 LastLast