+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 13th sign

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default The 13th sign

In mythology, Ophiucus is identified with the healer Asclepius, the son of Apollo, who was able to bring the dead back to life. Realizing his power, Hades convinced Zeus to kill Asclepius with a lightning bolt, and he was placed into the stars as a constellation after his death.
    The constellation, Ophiuchus, has been known since ancient times, and is better known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder. It is included in the list of 48 constellations described by Ptolemy. Ophiuchus is depicted as a man handling a serpent; his body dividing the large snake into two parts, giving way to the symbol used today as an Asclepius – the medical staff. Astrologers have not included Ophiuchus in the wheel of Astrological signs because the Sun spends only about nineteen days in this 13th sign of the Mazzaroth. Not that there wasn’t a 13th sign in the Heavens, but as far as Astrologers were concerned, the Sun traveled from the constellation ‘Scorpius’ and then proceeded directly into the sign of Sagittarius. In reality, this was not the case. The Sun, for 19 days of the year, travels through the star constellation ‘Ophiuchus’ before entering Sagittarius from Scorpius – see chart below. thus The sign of Ophiuchus is patterned after the original ‘Serpent Holder’, Enki, a Sumerian god.

The serpent hiding!

Full source: http://themindunleashed.org/2013/08/...ophiuchus.html

The 13th sign

The Sun passes in front of Ophiuchus – the 'serpent bearer' – for 19 days each year. (Background image courtesy of IAU).
    The astronomical zodiac actually contains 13 star signs – the 12 that we’re familiar with plus another one, called Ophiuchus.
    Ophiuchus was deliberately left out of the original zodiac, over 2000 years ago, even though the Sun clearly passes in front of it after passing in front of Scorpius (commonly known as Scorpio) and before reaching Sagittarius. The reason for this is not known, but it may be because ancient astrologers wanted to divide the 360 degree path of the Sun in a mathematically pleasing way – 12 equal parts, each one of 30 degrees.
    However the true boundaries that divide the constellations, as described by the International Astronomical Union, are far from equal. For example Ophiuchus is behind the Sun for a full 19 days of the year. That’s 12 days more than its neighbour, Scorpius.
    So if you’re born between 30 November and 18 December – congratulations! You’ve won a new star sign on the astronomical zodiac.

Full source:http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zp4fvcw#zqyxtfr
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Cidersomerset (21st March 2015), EdithGibbs (21st March 2015), GK76 (21st March 2015), Inversion (17th February 2022), justntime2learn (21st March 2015), Michael Moewes (21st March 2015), Starlight22 (10th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: The 13th sign

I've been thinking about Ophiucus quite a bit recently.

Those of you with knowledge of this field, please forgive my laymans understanding. I'm going to set out what I think, but it's based on a very thin eggshell knowledge, in part a legacy of the way that Astrology has been dumbed down and presented as an amusement here in the West. I think this is deliberate because I now believe Astrology up above is the key to what's happening here below. Every time I research something seemingly unrelated, it inevitably links to the skies. Sometimes it's planets, occasionally constellations or individual stars. As Above, So Below.

With that in mind and trying to catch up with a lifetime hitherto dismissing Astrology there appears to me a couple of things which are of key importance, one are the differences between Sidereal, tropical and Vedic which are suggestive of some tampering having gone on.

Another is Ophiuchus the hidden so called 13th sign of the Zodiac. I'd never heard of this constellation until it hit the msm following a NASA blog post in 2020: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a9624061.html I don't think this was by accident.

The most recent event which brought me back to the skies was looking at some of the signalling around the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. That in turn had me looking at the Golden and Silver Gates in the skies and I found this site: https://hiddeninthecrag.wordpress.co...e-silver-gate/

Some very interesting (at least to me) observations on the gates and the role of Ophiuchus. For instance:

Quote 18 yrs of Christs life is missing in the bible. From the age of 12 to the age of 30 is missing. The Sun actually “leaves the zodiac” for 18 days while it is transiting (crossing) the astrological sign of Scorpio (the third water sign). During this 18 day period the Sun is outside of the boundaries of the traditional zodiac and enters the constellation of Ophiuchus (The Serpent Bearer).
    and:

Quote Some of you were born during this time ,and so your zodiac (or Ascendent) sign would be in “Orion'(osiris/Asar) But we are unaware of this aren’t we? We are not in tune to know such things due to many modern day ‘practices’ and watered down astrology toy programs of today. Watered down toy programs will never show Ophiuchus, or Orion rising. Being made for entertainment (or scam) purposes, they only mimic the sky that never was.
    I wondered if anyone else has researched this? Maybe could give me some pointers on where to look next?
    Last edited by Journeyman; 17th February 2022 at 17:12.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Harmony (18th February 2022), Inversion (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread