+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Nibiru Again?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Alkhemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Nibiru Again?

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I dont read conspiracy theory now as I overdosed on it years back.
    It did not do me any good so I just got on with life.
    This is interesting, Greybeard. I've heard many others say the same thing.

I've also felt like I OD'd on "conspiracies," but I can't seem to stop researching. Even though there seems little I can do, I can't close my eyes to what's happening. (I know you didn't say that you did.) I feel like the more information I can gather, I can be of more help when this stuff starts coming out. At least I hope to be.

Im not interested in earth changes as such but in the raising of consciousness--unfortunately seems we cant have one without the other---don't see why not though--I live in hope
    I have read this many times from sources that I trust (namely, Ra and occasionally the Cassiopaean material). The C's stated more than once that

Quote Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs. They are escalating. They can even be “felt” by you and others, if you pay attention.
    Source: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/com...he-apocalypse/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

Elainie (8th August 2015), fourty-two (27th October 2015), greybeard (8th August 2015), Nasu (26th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

I think I've mentioned this before regarding Ed Dames: he swore up and down that there would be a "kill shot" from the sun in 2012.

We're still here.

Not to mention the little fact that he works for the government.

4. Link to Post #83
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Alkhemist (here)
    I dont read conspiracy theory now as I overdosed on it years back.
    It did not do me any good so I just got on with life.
    This is interesting, Greybeard. I've heard many others say the same thing.

I've also felt like I OD'd on "conspiracies," but I can't seem to stop researching. Even though there seems little I can do, I can't close my eyes to what's happening. (I know you didn't say that you did.) I feel like the more information I can gather, I can be of more help when this stuff starts coming out. At least I hope to be.

Im not interested in earth changes as such but in the raising of consciousness--unfortunately seems we cant have one without the other---don't see why not though--I live in hope
    I have read this many times from sources that I trust (namely, Ra and occasionally the Cassiopaean material). The C's stated more than once that

Quote Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs. They are escalating. They can even be “felt” by you and others, if you pay attention.
    Source: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/com...he-apocalypse/
    Alkemist thanks for your comments and the link.

I had a lapse in not looking at other things.
    This might interest you.

Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post963000
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Elainie (8th August 2015)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

I had a lapse in not looking at other things.
    This might interest you.

Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post963000
    Thanks. I'm very familiar with Braden's work, but I appreciate the reminder.

7. Link to Post #85
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Not nibiru I'm sure but interesting. Reflection in the upper atmosphere?

Last edited by MorningFox; 23rd October 2015 at 15:07.

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Cheers Morning Fox,
    This topic DOES interest me greatly, 'cos, I do NOT believe the Annunaki went back in time to Sumer, just to have a load of pottery tiles created, for Sitchin to decipher ! ! ( Although, I DO believe that all the Worlds lotteries, are being harvested, by the Cabal, in this same manner, now.....)

So I believe Niburu to be real, believe, this is the reason for obscuring the skies, (as well as spraying the virus's, plagues', Morgellons, and other de-population warfare....

The strange thing (for me ), is the absence of coverage on the subject by most... ( Bob Dean, bless his soul, Dr. Robert S. Harrington and others excepted.... )

thanks for this input, some people might, towards 2015,17, wish they'd not be so sceptical ! !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Nasu (26th October 2015)

10. Link to Post #87
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

My research identified a statistical clumping in the sky of comets with periods longer than one million years based on 100 comets. The research hypothesized this could have been caused by a large planet of a few Jupiter masses orbiting the Sun.

The search for the ‘Planet’ was carried out over four years using the 0.9m telescope at Kingsland Observatory to 22.7 Sloan i band magnitude when using deconvolution image processing. These observations were performed in September and April in order to detect any parallax of a distant object. Previous images were taken using the 1.2m Schmidt telescope at Siding Springs, Australia which identified 43 suspect planets. Kingsland went down to fainter magnitudes to verify or refute these previous targets. Other survey images in infrared have also been used to possibly identify a target planet. However, further research using other recent survey material is being carried out in the same area where the suspect planets were. One suspect planet has been identified with the right characteristics based on expanding some parameters.

Here is a background summation to the Planet X / Brown Dwarf research in our Solar System.

Until 2005 it had been postulated that there could be a Planet X in the Solar System which could be at any distance from 100 AU to 100,000 AU, dependent on the interpretation of the observations of potentially perturbed objects. A new planet location would depend on the dynamics within the Solar System including the Oort Cloud.

Researchers have hypothesized the existence of an undiscovered planet based on the following, regions of the outer Solar System where there has been clumping of a larger number of comets; specific analysis of some comet orbits; perturbations of the outer planets and /or a signature large mass body extracted from resonant architectural structure of the Edgeworth Kuiper Belt (EKB), but none had indicated specific location until now.

These theories allow upper and lower bounds to be put on the orbital radius of such a planet. Both 80 to 500 AU distances are so near that a planet should have been found with recent surveys that have covered both hemispheres. The selected upper bound was 100,000 AU while the lower bound was 10,000 AU. This suggests a radius to within one order of magnitude. If the lower bound were closer than 10,000 AU the gravitational effects would be more noticeable, and so planet X would have been discovered already. If the upper bound were further away than 100,000 AU the postulated gravitational effects on the comets would not have been measurable. In addition there are also galactic gravitational effects. It appears to be an object that is slightly closer to our Sun.

Many extra-solar planets have now been discovered with masses close to those estimated for a Planet X. However, I believe we are not dealing with a planet as we know it. It would be in the category of a planet which has an upper mass predicted a mass of 3 ± 2 -5MJup.

Based on the comet clumping model in the outer Solar System, and eliminating surveys at the only location based on this modelling, this rules out any large body at 10k AU to 40k AU. My survey didn’t show a planet at those distances.

There is some large body affecting those comets and also the EK belt. The most likely location is in the same general coordinates covering about 100 square degrees. Our planet X has now become a Brown Dwarf with a
    the boundary of being a small Brown Dwarf. The defining differences between a very-low-mass Brown Dwarf and a giant planet (~13 MJ). The suspected object is somewhere between 3 and 10 times the mass of Jupiter. Its probably a T dwarf. The four closest known systems now consist of two M Dwarfs and one member of every other spectral type from G through Y.

The coldest Brown Dwarfs are dim star like bodies that lack the mass to burn nuclear fuel as stars do. The outer colour appearance of the Brown Dwarf could be dull red at these low temperatures of 750 K. The estimated distance based on this modelling is 92k AU.

It is common to have stars that have failed (being Brown Dwarfs), and are binary (twin stars) also being a common feature in our Galaxy. It is also common to have planets, based on Keplar exoplanet results. The average number of planets revolving around planet producing stars is 5 to 6.

This proposed Brown Dwarf is very cool and with its possible orbiting planets, reduces the temperature and therefore its delectability in a specific T7 range of the Brown Dwarf types.

In summary.
    Size around 100k miles in diameter.
    Distance: 92k AU
    Revolution: 25 million years
    Colour: Bluish
    Planets: 5 or 6

Where exactly and how to look for this object? Can be justified by the following:

1. We have a concentration of clumping of comets from the Oort comet cloud. This is due to a combination of perturbations and impulses from within our Galaxy. The object in question is likely to be a free floater and will be a "Goldilocks" companion. Studies have shown that very wide binary stars may form during the star cluster dissolution phase. (Kouwenhoven et al. 2010). A wide-binary solar companion also could have been captured in the Sun’s youth. A microlensing study (Sumi et al. 2011) suggests that a population of unbound or distant Jupiter mass objects may be more common than stars in our Galaxy. This explains the above scenario that is real and not an anomaly.

2. Assuming a binary BD mass relationship with our Sun, then one can calculate its location.

I listed characteristics previously, showing the best fit temperature, distance and the mass fit of this cold BD.

Based on the above there are two possible locations. The first calculated one covers 100 square degrees in the Northern hemisphere. (comet clumping model) The other is nearby covering a narrow region also calculated in the Northern hemisphere. ("Goldilocks" companion model)

I am at present searching at these two locations in specific IR bands that correlate with such a BD.

There will be a scientific paper coming out next year with the findings.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

fourty-two (27th October 2015), Jean-Marie (27th October 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th October 2015), Nasu (26th October 2015)

12. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

WoW! Aoighbhaire, what a great post!
    And Welcome aboard!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

Nasu (27th October 2015)

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Again ? Enough speculation - The confirmations start flooding in...

This YTube might be helpful," US Spy Secrets Revealed! What Are They Still Hiding From Us" Lavoy murdered under " blurred " Helicopter video.... When we've had this capability , BEFORE 'Broken Arrow ' ! ! !

" Planet 9 a soft landing. ", & " PLANET X_NASA FILES_THEY KNOW IT IS COMING! " .

Don't be surprised to see all the signs coming, like an avalanche,(or a pandemic!)

Despite hearing that one major financing source authority in the Cabal has been " removed " from power and Chemtrailing greatly reduced, the sky is STILL obscured, so when it will be seen, by then it will be too late to spend what money you have on non-perishables ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5