+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Again?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Again?

I've introduced this before and will do so again.

Gill Broussard is an amateur astronomer and researcher from Louisiana who worked in the oil industry as an assistant to design engineers. Several years ago he began an earnest quest to debunk Planet X "theory". Instead, his research lead him to scientific evidence, scripturally-based (ancient Hebrew text), historical Chinese documents and other artifacts that convinced him there is a celestial body with a 300 - 420 year (approx.) elliptical orbit into our solar system.

He refers to the object as Planet 7X as he estimates (calculates) it is about six and one half to seven times the size of earth. He says it has both planet characteristics AND those of a comet. For that reason, there is "plausible deniability" on behalf of the "scientific agencies" when asked about a planet or comet referred to as Planet X, Nibiru, etc. since it really is neither planet nor comet. He correlates the shemitah with it's passing and current events.

He has developed detailed models and graphs, provides free online downloads/printables and gives interviews when invited. I did encourage him to join Avalon but he has not done so (to my knowledge).

Link to his you tube channel below. He is also on Facebook (Planet 7X or Gill Broussard) and a website is in the works I think.

Best regards,
    KRKR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkA...VcsB6GKsYWZ4XQ

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knowrainknowrainbows! For This Post:

angelfire (23rd March 2015), naste.de.lumina (23rd April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), steveofengland (3rd June 2015), sunflower (24th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Quote Posted by Alkhemist (here)
    Quote Posted by Alecs (here)
    Well, Alkemist. I haven't caught the buzz on the return of Planet X, but here's a far-fetched idea...

Ocean fertilization experiments have been done using bioavailable iron--introducing iron into the upper ocean layers. (The oceans may be iron deficient due to the lack of nutrients that normally come from ice.)

The goal of this fertilization is to cause plankton blooms which would absorb and sequester Co2 from the atmosphere, (as well as increase oxygen).

Now, if Planet X is a (cooling) dwarf brown binary, it may be releasing iron oxide clouds into space along its path. If, as I recall Kameran Falley indicates in Kerry's recent interview, the earth happens into the dwarf's path, rotating as it goes along, well, the iron could fall from earth's atmospherre blanket the oceans, causing a really major geoengineering event.

Personally, if this would at all be the case, the coincidence is extraordinary.
    Sorry, but I think I'm missing your point here. I see where it's possible that iron would fall from this event (if real), but I don't understand how that relates to my question?
    Thanks for asking, Alkemist. And I apologize for not really answering your question.

The idea that's crossed my mind is that there's always going to be earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and other natural disasters. Also based on evidence (patents, video captures, satellite images of weather patterns, radar images, repeated testing of atomic bombs, etc.) that elements of the power structure have significantly increased and amplified these geologic events and caused major damage to the earth's atmosphere, ecology, geography.

If we're hence now at the point of runaway climate change (positive feedbacks), but want to come out of this with a livable planet , then they may be desperate enough to engage in a major geoengineering feat, that is, to identify an incoming (unnatural) cosmic body that crosses the earth's path with iron oxide to undo the runaway.

I'm skeptical that any such incoming cosmic object is coincidentally Planet X, but people may believe it. If a secret space program (part of the power structure) is as advanced as some suggest, they may be able to cause a major geoengineeing feat using some other unnatural object . Was Elenin natural or unnatural?

-Alecs
    Last edited by Alecs; 24th March 2015 at 00:33.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Atlas (24th March 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

There are sevearl oother explanations besides Nibiru that can explain some of the events that have been happening such as other planets warming in our solar system.For example it has been known since the 80's that there are giant clouds of interstellar dust and that when the solar system travels through them that it may electrically charge up things. We are presently moving through one called "THe Fluff" http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130924.html

Also there are known to be gamma bursts coming from somewhere in the universe that can act as giant waves of energy. http://www.suspicious0bserverscollec...ge-earthquakes

Also we have extra forces exerted on as at this time because of our solar system moving through the center of the galactic plane. There appears to be some consensus that this is what that Mayan Calendar wasw marking, our solar systems alignment with the galactic plane. The freemasons and stonehenge also seem to be pointig to this. It takes more than one year to cross this plane. http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/2012...velations.html

There are a great many forces other than a supposed planet Nibiru. I think it is probably spin to create fear, because some people know we are in for it. But it could be for a variety of reasons some of which are converging at this time.
    Last edited by Aspen; 24th March 2015 at 04:48.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Matisse (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), StandingWave (25th April 2015), Ulyse30 (15th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Alkhemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you, all, for the informative comments. I really appreciate it!

To be clear, I don't have an opinion one way or the other about "Nibiru/Planet X/Nemesis" or whatever it's currently called. I never could understand why people argue so vehemently about something no one yet has any real proof for. However, there is no denying that our planet's weather and ecological systems are all going bonkers, so something is definitely up.

I've already come to the personal conclusion that this lifetime will be a short one. I'm not afraid, but I do hope the transition is a quick one. There is an incredible amount of suffering here right now, and the amount of evil currently in this world can seem overwhelming. (For those of you who know about Monarch and MKUltra, you will really get what I mean by that statement.) It seems to me like a "reset" is in order.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

crosby (18th April 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

I'd like to know what others think? And if you believe there's an inbound planet or comet that is the cause of all this chaos, what convinced you?

Hi ! What I find convincing, are all the seemingly un-related diverse ' circumstances or facts '. For example, (1) a year ago I watched the video about a " forgotten valley ", in the states, forgotten, 'cos the access meant a rancher, could only walk his stock in and out. This valley had Human refuges high in the cliffs, with Granaries also precariously attached to sheer cliffs. Question by anthroplogists, WHY ? While they reckoned on Wild animal threats - Cougars, etc, I reckon there was high-level flooding, caused by the last Pole-shift....
    (2) The Entire TOP of a mountain range being displaced 80 or so miles. ( verified by tracing Gold deposits to the region )
    (3) Sitchin was as thorough a researcher as Von Daniken, and the clay tablets are real !
    (4) British guy, researching Australian Abbos history in the 1920's, documented the Abboriginals, as explaining they originated from an un-seen star. ( They indicated a star, saying they came from the star BEHIND that one ! ! And the "twin star" was not found until Radio Telescope in '47 (?)...

But in 1982, Pope made a statement in Germany, about the impending disaster, ( and they also have IRAS, I think it's operated by Maryland Uni (?)......

Too much to discount, methinks ! ! ! O & Out :-)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Robert Felix wrote in "not by Fire, But by Ice" that at each magnetic reversal of the poles there are also three new layers of rock: a black layer, a red layer, and a volcanic ash layer. Both the black and red layers appear to come from space. The black layer is coal. It means that coal is not a "fossil fuel," but is something that gets replenished from something falling on the planet. If a comet flies by and dusts us with red something, that could explain the red sky of Indian legend. Same for the three days of night caused by a black dusting perhaps?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Nasu (20th April 2015), StandingWave (25th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Avalon Member Xanth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    I'd like to know what others think? And if you believe there's an inbound planet or comet that is the cause of all this chaos, what convinced you?
    I'm reasonably conviced that there's something coming into the solar system headed on an orbit around the Sun. My view is based mainly on the observations of astronomers, the various planatary 'purtubations' which suggests there's a large unaccounted for body in the vacinity - and my distrust of information from NASA/Governments that there's nothing happening.

I've looked at the recent Project Camelot interviews around the subject - the biggest issue being finding the time to examine and understand the volumes of information that the people present to support planet X.

Other things which suggest its incoming are dead astronomers, including the death of US Chief Naval Astronomer Dr Robert Harrington who was supposedly one of the first people to identify planet X. Next you have all the stuff happening at Denver airport which appears to be very high, and very far away from the oceans such that even with the most severe predictions, chances are it will still be there on dry solid ground after any event. Then you've got the fact that if it was coming in, and the effects were going to be severe, there's a high probability that the government wouldn't tell you, so as not to start people panicing.

The biggest question from my point of view is not if its coming, but what will happen if it arrives. Clearly things will toss and turn a bit, all you need to do is think about the effect of the Moon on the tides, and then think about the impact of something around 5 times the size of Earth on the tides - so flooding would be pretty likely.

Then depending on the size of the influence - worst case scenario suggests a pole shift - which apart from freezing a new part of the globe would likely result in the existing poles melting ... then you can make up your own disaster scenario.

I really hope the influence is quite small, rather than the full blown apocolypse. Ideally it would just be a dot in sky passing by causing a few strong winds One thing to remember is that if planet X is on a 3600 year or whatever orbit around the Sun, the its passed through the solar system a lot of times before.

So the biggest question is determining ahead of time, what the most likely impact of planet X passing would be, as the entire spectrum of results from nothing to apocalypse are available on the internet.

Personally, I'm trying to figure out the simplest way to prepare for the worst situation - which basically revolves around where you need to be to be safe - ie. not near a coast or fault line and on reasonably high ground.

Also if the worst case scenario did occur, I'd quite like to survive it and then help rebuild what comes after.

Having said all the above, I'm still in no position to argue that it will definitely occur, all I can do is have a plan - so that if it did occur, I'd already know what my family and I need to do to survive it.
    Last edited by Xanth; 15th April 2015 at 12:39.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Xanth For This Post:

Elainie (15th April 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Matisse (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), steveofengland (3rd June 2015), vmk22 (15th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    I'm not convinced, but I am open to the possibility given recent events from watching the alternative news sites, select "channeled" info (Ra and Cassiopaeans), and the electric universe physicists. This just came out on Kerry's blog:

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...e-and-planet-x

No, I don't "believe everything I read on the interwebs," but can any of you really argue with the fact that the sun has been acting very differently lately, the earth changes are intensifying, and our government in the U.S. has gone completely Fourth Reich?

I'm not afraid in the least, but I do make a point of watching and learning. I feel like things are ramping up. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I have no problem with that, but to say there are no signs of impending change just means you're not looking, in my opinion.

But let's keep this dialog open without attacking each other. I'm here to learn, and to move forward, as I'm assuming you all are. What do you see? What do you think is really going on? And more importantly, what how would you feel if you were going to "die" tomorrow?
    Last edited by Alkhemist; 15th April 2015 at 22:17.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

crosby (23rd April 2015), Frenchy (29th April 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), vmk22 (19th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Preparing for this is an interesting question. This may be bigger than we can actually "prepare" for in the realm of "survival." Most of us know that we don't really "die," but that we continue in another form. Just read the innumerable "near death" experiences or even astral travel reports. Hell, I've been out of my body several times, so I'm not afraid of death at all. But pain.... well, that's another matter. Lol.....

If there really is something coming into our solar system, this is going to be a helluva ride, dontcha think? I'm not so sure we can prepare for such a thing. And really, why would you want to survive it? If a fourth density earth is awaiting us, then we should simply let go of our physicality and move on! I know, easier said than done when we're on this side of the Veil, but I promise all of you -- THERE IS NO DEATH. We may lose our physical forms, but we will not cease. I can promise this to each and every one of you here. How? Because I've been outside of my physical body. It is ONLY a vehicle! You have nothing to fear!

So, if we are nearing the "end," then make your amends. Make your apologies, your thank you's, your I Love You's, and enjoy the show! Then, once we're on the Other Side, let's all meet at the Grand Temple for hugs and astral beer.

You're all going to be fine, and I can't wait to congratulate all of you there.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

crosby (23rd April 2015), Frenchy (26th April 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), vmk22 (19th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    There are sevearl oother explanations besides Nibiru that can explain some of the events that have been happening such as other planets warming in our solar system.For example it has been known since the 80's that there are giant clouds of interstellar dust and that when the solar system travels through them that it may electrically charge up things. We are presently moving through one called "THe Fluff" http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130924.html
    You may be right. But in either case, the solar system is changing, and it's changing a helluva lot more in recent months than it has over the last several years.

I think we will know soon enough.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), vmk22 (19th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Avalon Member Xanth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alkhemist (here)
    Preparing for this is an interesting question. This may be bigger than we can actually "prepare" for in the realm of "survival." Most of us know that we don't really "die," ...
    Good points about death and does it really matter. I see working through this situation (if it comes ) as an opportunity for growth, along with the challenges around what will follow. If I get squashed like a bug at the first sign of any serious earth trouble, then I'd expect that to limit my opportunites for growth.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xanth For This Post:

Nasu (20th April 2015), vmk22 (19th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I think the changes on earth and also in our solar system are more due to our solar system moving through a diferent part of the galaxy and also we are moving through the oort cloud...this may be why we are experiencing so many meteorites,... but definately somehow the vibration and electro-magnetic waves have changed...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Matisse For This Post:

Nasu (20th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

I'm taking the threat more seriously this time around because of all the circumstantial evidence...the seed banks, the underground facilities, the supply purchases for those facilities, NORAD communications moving back to Cheyenne Mountain, the Vatican infrared telescope built in AZ in 2010, the observatory on the south pole, the substantial earth changes, the multiple references in religious texts, the Gil Broussard stuff that he put out there for free.

I also watched Kerry's latest interview with Andy Lloyd and felt he was being evasive with the 'here we go again' attitude and the lens flare dismissals. Plus the totally evasive response to Kerry's question about the preps going on around the planet. First he implies that his approach is purely scientific, and dismisses questions about artificial intelligence and theories that the dark star system is closer than we are being led to believe, plus he totally distances himself from the governmental coverup of information about the infrared search results by talking about the possibility that the planet has a cloaking ability we don't understand, then he later jumps to his pyramidal boss theory of the clamp down on the planet being perpetrated by our alien creators who now feel threatened - how scientifically provable is that idea? Was really picking up mixed signals from that interview.

However, I did take his point that the comet/debris tail trailing the system should be visible even if the dwarf planet is not, and I still can't understand how this thing can constantly be behind the sun in relation to earth, even after looking at the models.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Alkhemist (17th April 2015), crosby (18th April 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (20th April 2015), Elainie (16th April 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), vmk22 (19th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alkhemist (17th April 2015), Atlas (16th April 2015), Bob (16th April 2015), crosby (18th April 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (20th April 2015), Elainie (16th April 2015), grant (21st April 2015), greybeard (23rd April 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), mab777 (27th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), t2016 (23rd April 2015), vmk22 (19th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    http://projectcamelot.org/luca_scantamburlo.html

Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X

Thank you very much Mr. Bill for posting these videos. I had not watched them before. Somehow, they escaped me and I missed out on the information contained within. This information tells me that this man believes that something is out there and coming this way from what he learned from the gentleman who informed him. Now, I have heard many dates for the Nibiru, Planet X, [whatever one would like to label it as] visitation, but -- what I find very interesting is that the climate changes that we have been experiencing for quite a few years now may possibly be culminating into something more catastrophic. I listened to this vid., from the you tube and thought it may have something to do with this. Please offer your suggestions as to what you think may be happening:

I am thinking that this climate change situation may have something to do with what may be approaching. Just my thoughts though. What do you all think?
    warmest,
    crosby

This one is more precise:

Last edited by crosby; 18th April 2015 at 02:32. Reason: additional video

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Alkhemist (19th April 2015), Elainie (18th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), t2016 (23rd April 2015), vmk22 (19th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

I might be wrong, wong, but if you have creedence in Bob Dean ( Camelot interview, 2008), his logic (and connections) place it closer to between 2013 - 2020 with 2017 being a likely bet.... This falls in line with David Ickes prior prediction of 2016 ......

( By my efforts to sift out the facts ( NOT research... ), I also arrived at a time frame (initially) of 2003 - 2057, and I really believe it is a certainty, we certainly need to clean the planet of a lot of bad, arrogant practices....

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Alkhemist (19th April 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), vmk22 (19th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Is it just me or does this article seem like a message to someone? ...rosewater, backside (is being used these days to indicate coming out alive after Nibiru), cupboards bare, Noah, cycles longer, entrenched, 3 stars slip away, give "Noah" a big story to tackle, these things are cyclical...etc.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/19/medi...er-daily-show/

(quote): Jon Stewart hasn't said much about quitting "The Daily Show" -- until now.

In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, Stewart said he's been enjoying his hosting duties less and less and feeling more pessimistic about the subjects of the show -- politics and the news media.

"It's not like I thought the show wasn't working any more, or that I didn't know how to do it," he said. "It was more, 'Yup, it's working. But I'm not getting the same satisfaction.'"

Stewart added: "These things are cyclical. You have moments of dissatisfaction, and then you come out of it and it's OK. But the cycles become longer and maybe more entrenched, and that's when you realize, 'OK, I'm on the back side of it now.'"

When he announced his departure to a stunned audience back in February, Stewart hinted at his fatigue: "This show doesn't deserve an even slightly restless host and neither do you."

He elaborated in the Guardian interview.

Retirement from "The Daily Show" had been "in the back of my head for quite some time," he told interviewer Hadley Freeman.

Related: Did Comedy Central let its 3 biggest stars slip away?

Although Stewart would like to make more films, according to the newspaper, his decision wasn't directly related to his directorial debut last fall, a drama titled "Rosewater."

"Honestly, it was a combination of the limitations of my brain and a format that is geared towards following an increasingly redundant process, which is our political process," Stewart said. "I was just thinking, 'Are there other ways to skin this cat?' And, beyond that, it would be nice to be home when my little elves get home from school, occasionally."

Related: Trevor Noah to replace Stewart

Last month, Comedy Central named Stewart's successor, the 31-year-old South African comedian Trevor Noah.

It sounds like Stewart wanted to step down early in the presidential election cycle to give Noah a big story to tackle.

Stewart said he felt "that, for the show, you don't want to leave when the cupboard's bare. So I think it's a better introduction when you have something providing you with assisted fuel, like a presidential campaign."

Stewart told Freeman that, contrary to some wishful thinking among liberals, running for elective office "is not my bag."

He has some other post-"Daily Show" plans -- "a couple of other projects on the burner." But he is staying quiet about those for now.
    CNNMoney (New York) April 19, 2015: 1:54 PM ET (end quote)

34. Link to Post #38
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for posting this video. Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X

I missed this video before.

35. Link to Post #39
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote 22 de abr de 2015
    In a live, predawn telecast on or about January 14, 2014, the morning news anchors of this NBC News affiliate, KCRA in Sacramento, CA aired live video from their own KCRA new helicopter. In it, they reported an observation of a planet they could not explain.

What our analyses showed is that the KCRA morning news team observed two planets via their live news helicopter feed: Venus eclipsing Nibiru.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 23rd April 2015 at 11:28.

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote 22 de abr de 2015
    In a live, predawn telecast on or about January 14, 2014, the morning news anchors of this NBC News affiliate, KCRA in Sacramento, CA aired live video from their own KCRA new helicopter. In it, they reported an observation of a planet they could not explain.

What our analyses showed is that the KCRA morning news team observed two planets via their live news helicopter feed: Venus eclipsing Nibiru.

Don't let this one scroll off and be forgotten folks.

Very interesting vid.

*Proof*???

Nah ... but about as interesting as we have seen on this topic.

Well worth a few minutes.

Thanks for posting it

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

crosby (25th April 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (23rd April 2015), vmk22 (26th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast