+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Again?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Alkhemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Nibiru Again?

That's very interesting. I never understand why most people allow themselves to get mentally stuck with belief systems. Personally, I never have a problem with saying, "I don't know!" With all the news going on right now, and with much of it unverifiable for the time being, I don't see any advantage (but see several disadvantages) with saying I believe anything. I think it's much better to keep an open mind, take it all in, and reserve any sort of judgment.

Belief ends learning and causes evolutionary energy to stagnate.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

Delight (5th July 2015), greybeard (5th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

This might be of interest in that according to Dr Simon Atkins energy is coming in which will bring profound change to humans and the planet.
    He likens it to an energy Nibru
    Dr Atkins make a living from forecasting changes (for big companies) in weather and energy affecting the stock market.
    So his predictions are science based.
    Who knows !!!
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post973329
    Last edited by greybeard; 5th July 2015 at 20:08.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alkhemist (7th July 2015), Frenchy (23rd July 2015), Inmortal719 (23rd October 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    This might be of interest in that according to Dr Simon Atkins energy is coming in which will bring profound change to humans and the planet.
    This was brought up on another website, and I posted the following link:

https://hackpad.com/Dr.-Simon-Atkins...nt-xSPnDA5Rgrj

In brief, this guy has been making various predictions for some time now, and in 2013, he said it was "100% certain" that a tsunami would hit the East Coast, and that the government "knows about it." He's also a friend of Ed Dames, another one who predicted a "kill shot" from the sun in 2012.

I wouldn't put faith in anything this guy says.

I think it's safe to say that we're living in a time in which disinfo and false prophets are rampant.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

Gardener (9th July 2015), Hervé (16th July 2015), Nick Matkin (7th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Pardon me, but how to share a screen shot within a reply ? I'd just like to share the ss of Pope paul referring, back in 1983 to the impending catastrophe, AND, after all they do have one of the three known IRAS.....

8. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alkhemist (here)
    This was brought up on another website, and I posted the following link:

https://hackpad.com/Dr.-Simon-Atkins...nt-xSPnDA5Rgrj

In brief, this guy has been making various predictions for some time now, and in 2013, he said it was "100% certain" that a tsunami would hit the East Coast, and that the government "knows about it." He's also a friend of Ed Dames, another one who predicted a "kill shot" from the sun in 2012.

I wouldn't put faith in anything this guy says.

I think it's safe to say that we're living in a time in which disinfo and false prophets are rampant.
    Respectfully
    It appears that, at least according to Dr Atkins, that minor tsunami did hit the coast and was eventually confirmed by the relevant authority.

I agree that disinfo and false prophets abound.

I would think that as Dr Atkins makes a living out of his predictions he would not want to damage his reputation with such assertation if there was not some scientific basis for these.

Not saying he is right, just worthy of consideration as a may be so.

Best wishes
    Chris

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

An interesting comment from the Ruiner on his blog:

Anonymous July 14, 2015 at 2:49 PM

I'm surprised no one has asked yet about confirmation of Nibiru. Is the Nibiru they call home (the "real" Annunaki) in our solar system, on a long elliptical orbit around our sun?
    Replies

The Ruiner July 14, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Yes.

With respect,
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2015), Calz (20th July 2015), Denise (16th July 2015), Elainie (1st August 2015), fourty-two (18th July 2015), naste.de.lumina (16th July 2015), Sierra (17th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Pardon me, but how to share a screen shot within a reply ? I'd just like to share the ss of Pope paul referring, back in 1983 to the impending catastrophe, AND, after all they do have one of the three known IRAS.....
    A screenshot is done differently on different computers, so I can't help you there. (Is there a key for it at the top of your keyboard?)

If you find the claim from the pope, I'd like to see that. Thanks.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It appears that, at least according to Dr Atkins, that minor tsunami did hit the coast and was eventually confirmed by the relevant authority.

I agree that disinfo and false prophets abound.

I would think that as Dr Atkins makes a living out of his predictions he would not want to damage his reputation with such assertation if there was not some scientific basis for these.

Not saying he is right, just worthy of consideration as a may be so.
    Just my opinion, of course, but a "minor tsunami" isn't what he predicted. He said the military were moving to safe places. If it were of consequence, wouldn't we have heard something about it?

There have been quite a few people making a living at predictions lately, but that doesn't make them correct. Fear is big business these days.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

Frenchy (23rd July 2015), greybeard (20th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr Atkins is saying that Planet X is actually Wave X---- a wave of energy that comes very 3600 years or there a bouts and raises consciousness and also causes some earth changes. He says Nibiru as a planet is just not true its an energy wave.

To be clear im not promoting or demoting Dr A---some or none of it may be so.

Chris

Link to the latest talk here
    http://www.transients.info/2015/07/f...edictions.html

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi, I went through the different UTube Links that were posted in this Tread to see if the following video was ever posted, couldn't find it, another point of view, interesting!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

greybeard (24th July 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Dr Atkins is saying that Planet X is actually Wave X---- a wave of energy that comes very 3600 years or there a bouts and raises consciousness and also causes some earth changes. He says Nibiru as a planet is just not true its an energy wave
    I've done a ton of research (for myself, mostly), and though I see nothing that validates the popular "3600 year" cycle that pops up everywhere, I DO think we're definitely experiencing an energetic Wave of some kind in this solar system.

I wonder how many folks here have noticed their relationships with people changing? It seems those who are "service to self" and "service to others" are becoming more so, respectively. Psychically, I can feel an agitation that seems to come and go that's not typical of me.

Anyone else?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

greybeard (20th July 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015), Wind (20th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alkhemist (here)
    Dr Atkins is saying that Planet X is actually Wave X---- a wave of energy that comes very 3600 years or there a bouts and raises consciousness and also causes some earth changes. He says Nibiru as a planet is just not true its an energy wave
    I've done a ton of research (for myself, mostly), and though I see nothing that validates the popular "3600 year" cycle that pops up everywhere, I DO think we're definitely experiencing an energetic Wave of some kind in this solar system.

I wonder how many folks here have noticed their relationships with people changing? It seems those who are "service to self" and "service to others" are becoming more so, respectively. Psychically, I can feel an agitation that seems to come and go that's not typical of me.

Anyone else?
    I am aware that Im wanting to react out of character--- not much but in perhaps inappropriate fashion, wanting to laugh at funeral for example--not getting the seriousness of things. --there is a slight feeling of agitation.
    A bit restless.
    I notice other people not exactly their usual self as well.

As far as incoming energy goes, Saturn for one seems to have been affected by some thing--- cant remember exactly what, but to do with storms on the planet.
    Yes there seems to be differences more highly emphasised--- self serving and service to others more distinct.

Chris

19. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Wind (20th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

There is lots of restless energy in the air, for sure. These times will be testing.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

greybeard (20th July 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Dear Syr Wong !
    Does the Tang book of prophecy have any dates for this? ( There might be a " window "upon which we could base estimates upon ... )

And if you've a date from the Book, what Orbital Cycle do you use for arriving at 2050 ? Remember, David Icke doesn't speak of this ( as best I know ), and Simon Parkes, will be reluctant to be responsible for alerting the Masses to the event date, in order to protect the Last-minute Financial harvest for the PTB ! ! !

Greetings from the land of the Baguettes !

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

greybeard (24th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Hi !,
    Why do u use the Avatar Grey Beard ? ( Oh, never mind, I'll figure it out later ! ! )

Yes, the info DOES seem to be out there, disaccociated, piecemeal, but all corroborating. I came across a YT about a " Forgotten Canyon ", where experts had no suggestion; why, the erstwhile inhabitants lived in caves high and precarious...

Then, an article about a Mountain-top having been sheared-off ( Colorado, or thereabouts...) and of course David Icke's sharing of Lake Titticacca,( with its harbour ) some 700 Metres above sea level... I've asked SYR Wong, if he can share more info about Chinese sources regarding dates.............

Why do I keep coming back to THIS thread ? ........................... 'cos I really believe that, the Chemtrails are not only the tools to kill off plant and Humans, ( hence the Seed-Vault ), but just as valid, to deny us Sunrise / Sunset views of the Sun(s) :-))

Chris, do you have any views on UKColumn.org , David Scott ( Northern Exposure... ) ? ?

Cheers,

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

greybeard (24th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Frenchy
    When I joined Avalon it was not the done thing to use your own name so Because I have a grey beard I chose that.
    The picture is me.

I dont read conspiracy theory now as I overdosed on it years back.
    It did not do me any good so I just got on with life.

Im not interested in earth changes as such but in the raising of consciousness--unfortunately seems we cant have one without the other---don't see why not though--I live in hope
    Im well aware of the "nasties" perpetrated --the only way to have a peaceful, happy, abundant society is through raising of consciousness --nothing else will bring this about--virtually everything else has been tried without success.

Best wishes
    Chris

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Elainie (8th August 2015), Inmortal719 (23rd October 2015), Mike (1st August 2015), Selkie (8th August 2015), Wind (24th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I just watched the video Deega posted, and notice Gil Broussard featured prominently. His primary message is the idea that this planet comes around every 360 years, not 3600 years. My problem with this idea is the sheer volume of written history available from 360 years ago, less but still there from 720 years, then 1040, 1400, etc. An incoming object 5-7 times earth mass is never mentioned. It would be, had it been there.

I am taking the whole concept of an incoming object very seriously. In fact - I just plain believe it's true. I just don't know exactly when it's due. The latest forecast is that we'll start seeing it clearly by this coming December and have the first encounter with being in its tail by next March or April. We'll know in December. Heads up!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Deega (23rd July 2015), Elainie (1st August 2015), Frenchy (27th July 2015), greybeard (24th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Just my sense of humour , (about the avatar !) I might be Welsh, but I'm not really that thick ;-) honest !

I agree with your view regarding the ' raising of consciousness ', even from a scientific approach,
    " Thought " energies have their place. cheers !

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

greybeard (27th July 2015), M-Albion-3D (15th November 2015)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I haven't read-up on Broussard (yet). But, You've probably watched YOWSA and Michael Masters, who I think has it spot on. Bob Dean also gives dates. NOW, the main bugbear for me, is the fact that the Nephelim ( or descendants ), were able to falsify, corrupt ancient texts, ( Bible, Leonardo da Vinci's " lost book " ( this is on YT as " the most valuable book in the world " if I recall correctly... it is the book from which Vinci's work was erased, to censor it, but the book was re-used, leading to its re-discovery, story itself is worth a look ! ! )

It does seem that the Bronze disk found in Germany (?) is authentic, I most certainly agree with you, in that the Chemtrailing is ( as well as spraying the " Pestilence, Plague and all the other evils ) is the desperate attempt to block the masses from seeing it. A few thousand individuals, well they just can ignore those, for it is the mass of Sheeple who continue to finance TPTB, in their last days and weeks.... The period of Rammadam, does tie-in very well with the time table you write of. Except, I hope December will be the first sighting, with March being its approach close enough to see with the naked eye.

From that point on, maybe ten months or so before the Gravitational pulls ? ( twice ! )

Time NOW to convert all our cash into foodstuffs, survival stuff, for ( here in Europe ), I think cash will very soon be worthless ! !

Greetings !

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

greybeard (27th July 2015), Mike (1st August 2015)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

" What are your thoughts? "

Bases Project ( Eva Zemenova ) though, her English is stilted and not too easy to follow, has very interesting content. Not directly on this theme, but researching all we can sometimes means we do well to see from other angles.... Why do I tke this view ? because from the Koran, Credo Mutwa (David Ickes friend) and other sources, we get the revelation that the Moon, artificial and hollow, was brought to this part of the Universe. The laws of Physics dictate it SHOULD be rotating... Emminent Astrophysicists say that it " ought not to be there " ! ! !

My final thoughts are that, this WILL be the " cleansing ", and the surviving communities, if united with this knowledge, will pass down thru' the generations, the understanding of this Truth, and TPTB will have had their final days. Certainly, the infrastructures of the Slave system will collapse...... closing, I seem to recall that 3657 yrs seems a reliable quote, which puts it between 2025 and 2003, ( Sorry people, best I've dug up ! )

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Mike (1st August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast