+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: X-Files to return ? Yes

1. Link to Post #181
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: X-Files to return ? Yes

Written review and interview with Chris Carter - “I can tell you, almost without a doubt, we will come back.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/23/ar...iews.html?_r=0

2. Link to Post #182
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

"we're all gonna die.."

Alien virus deployed.. to mess up 'humanity'.. only those few elite to survive (and the aliens)..

from the episode -

The show opened with a monologue from Scully, relaying a potted history of her time with The X-Files. She described how she came to realise 'a world existed beyond the world of accepted science,' and how 'dark forces' were at work within the intelligence community.

'You're describing it as a fast moving AIDS without the HIV,' O'Malley asked his on-screen doctor.

'It's all too plausible, I think it's already happening,' Scully told Einstein and Agent Miller.

Scully became convinced that the Anthrax vaccine, given to the military, was the harbinger of the global epidemic.

'They won't know what hit them, their fates were sealed since birth, they are simply puppets,' chuckled Smoking Man.

Once furnished with the right information Scully and Einstein had a race against time to create a vaccine from her indomitable alien genes.

'Without alien DNA you don't stand a chance against the Spartan Virus,' said Scully as they got to work in the lab.

As the credits rolled Scully looked up at the spacecraft hovering over Washington DC.

The episode was written and directed by series creator Chris Carter who has eluded to the possibility of more from The X-Files in the future.

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Just to repeat it so some readers get the point..if they were not aware... 'My struggle', in German, is 'Mein Kampf', Hitler's book.

A not so subtle hint that Chris Carter seems to be signaling the whole 'alien abduction, alien invasion, Monsanto genetic shifting, vaccines, population reduction via custom genetic targeted plagues, intelligence reduction (chemical and genetic castration of mind and body), abductions, chemtrails', and so on.. he seems to be signaling a conflation of such...with black ops and beyond Nazi technology (and US black ops technology), mixed in the probably actual aliens, treaties and so on. Seemingly tied to what Carol Rosin spoke of regarding Werner Von Braun's deathbed musings.

Not on Wikipedia, or almost anywhere else, is this connection mentioned on English speaking websites or reviews.

It comes back to that quote: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".

A quote Which has been mis-attributed to Voltaire, but is now, by some sources attributed to a white supremiscist. I suspect not, as my understanding was, from reading on this problem of attribution for the quote, that it stemmed from the groups that followed Voltaire, after the french revolution, when the population found itself fighting the excesses of their own 'spontaneous' revolution. Groups directly associated with Voltaire, originally.

I suspect the association with the white supremacist is intentional and directed, so as to try and create a form of rancor and disgust with the quote so people won't use it (ease and flow of common use being removed at the speaker level- to 'un-meme' the quote) or connect to it's fundamental and obvious truth.

You are looking at a psychologically derived subtle misdirect, if you can see it for what it is. Very hidden hand, typical of their methodology.

The direction and motion of entire countries and regions can change due to a few well placed words, and this is that sort of a set of words.

Those who control populations.... would Definitely want that particular quote to be ---dead dead dead.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd February 2016 at 17:46.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Awakening2014 (23rd February 2016), Cidersomerset (23rd February 2016), Hazelfern (27th February 2016), Hervé (23rd February 2016), Inversion (4th December 2023), onevoice (8th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #184
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Rolling Stone reports - a human perspective playing the actors for the series, "revival"

Actress Gillian Anderson discusses the finale, getting back into Scully's mind-set and how the show feels different over a decade later..

Quote She was 33 at the time of the original series finale and had spent the majority of her adult life playing FBI Special Agent Dr. Dana Scully, the impassive, skeptical voice of reason in the fantastical world of her onscreen foil, Agent Fox Mulder (David Duchovny).

Throughout nine seasons, including two after Duchovny left, Anderson faced off with campy Monsters of the Week and, in "mythology" episodes, the dreaded Smoking Man and his apocalypse-engineering Illuminati cronies.

Ultimately, the experience left Anderson in a creative identity crisis. "I remember looking at the back of an in-flight magazine at some point and seeing an ad for the X-Files box set," she says.

"I had such a weird relationship with it, I thought, 'Don't I know that from somewhere?' But at the same time I thought, 'That's me. Why am I on a box set?'" She laughs.
    This year, Anderson returned fully to the world of Agent Dana Scully in a six-episode run of The X-Files, which found Mulder and Scully at odds with villains old and new. The finale, which aired last night, found Scully in the position of reshaping the world, and it harkened back to the show's edge-of-your-seat heyday.

Its opening credits sequence promised "This Is the End," but as is the way of series creator Chris Carter, who wrote and directed the episode, the installment left many questions.

To find out just how much of the truth is still out there, Rolling Stone spoke with Gillian Anderson about why she wanted to return to The X-Files and how it left off.

Rolling Stone: If you were in charge, how would you have handled the pressure of bringing back the show?

Anderson: If I had been at the helm, I would've said "We were at the forefront of television back then. We should begin the next wave." I say that not knowing what that would be, or even what that would look like.

It was Simon Pegg who said to me, "That is not what the fans want. They want exactly what you gave them before." And lo and behold, that's exactly what Chris did, because he knows these things and I don't [laughs].

Rolling Stone: Now that you have played Dana Scully again, what do you think of the character's legacy? She set the mold for many strong, female TV detectives that followed.

Anderson: It had to be someone, right? The way the landscape looked at the time that The X-Files started, it was just pathetic. If it wasn't going to be Scully, it had to be someone. So the fact that it was her and that I got to bring her to life is pretty darn cool.

The thing that continues to boggle my mind is that kids of all ages are discovering not just the show but are discovering her as a role model. Young girls today look at her as if she were current, which is a very curious thing. So that's also pretty cool, too.

Rolling Stone: Getting back to The X-Files, what are your thoughts on the finale? What do you think happens?

Anderson: I think Scully saves the world? She certainly is the only person on the planet who can save the world, but it's a cliffhanger. I hope people like it.

After ALL People, all this is, is a TV show. It is designed to get people, a following to watch it, and to discuss it.

That's all it is.

(now where is the sequel?) (ROFL)

(source)

6. Link to Post #185
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: X-Files to return ? Yes

I don't see it happening.

Logistics mostly ...

Now if you throw enough money at them ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 24th February 2016 at 17:24. Reason: clarity

7. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

I just watched the final episode and if i understand well the aliens are our saviours now.So probably all these abductees who have been raped must be grateful.Μαλακιες

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matina For This Post:

DNA (26th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

The "making of" of some of the better FX-shots.
    https://vimeo.com/167196941

10. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

I've determined this is the best place for this information. I didn't want to muddy a covid thread. The video in the link is longer and more convincing.
    Link

11. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Just to repeat it so some readers get the point..if they were not aware... 'My Struggle', in German, is 'Mein Kampf', Hitler's book.

A not so subtle hint that Chris Carter seems to be signaling the whole 'alien abduction, alien invasion, Monsanto genetic shifting, vaccines, population reduction via custom genetic targeted plagues, intelligence reduction (chemical and genetic castration of mind and body), abductions, chemtrails', and so on.. he seems to be signaling a conflation of such...with black ops and beyond Nazi technology (and US black ops technology), mixed in the probably actual aliens, treaties and so on. Seemingly tied to what Carol Rosin spoke of regarding Werner Von Braun's deathbed musings.
    The other night I caught the last part of the The X-Files episode "This" about Titanpointe (S11:E2). That name anagrams to Hist which is close to what Nostradamus called Hitler/Hister.

Brought To You By Pfizer
    Quote TITANPOINTE which anagrams to Pi Attention is the codename for an NSA surveillance program at the AT&T windowless building at 33 Thomas in New York.
    Last edited by Inversion; 5th December 2023 at 00:25.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10