+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: X-Files to return ? Yes

1. Link to Post #41
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Default Re: X-Files to return ? Yes

I saw the trailer yesterday and I was totally blown away. I just can't wait to see those new episodes! I'm beginning to be certain that Chris Carter has been lurking here on Avalon researching and gathering material to the show. It certainly does look like it. Wasn't it by the way The X-files that first had that black goo thingy? At least I had never heard about that before and now it's all over the alternative communities.

And yes, Lone Gunmen was a great show. Wonder why it didn't last. Also you might want to check out Millennium if you haven't already done so. Another great show by Chris Carter.

I've been watching Nowhere Man now. If you like X-Files, you might like this one too. Subjects are ranging from secret government to conspiracies and mind control. Not sure if these are all on Youtube but there seems to be quite many of those 25 episodes.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

CD7 (4th October 2015), KiwiElf (3rd October 2015), WhiteFeather (26th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: X-Files to return ? Yes

Watch Essential 21-Minute 'X-Files' Miniseries Preview

"With less than a month to go before The X-Files returns from its "13-year commercial break" for a six-episode event series, the long-running sci-fi series has provided a 21-minute video as a preview for the miniseries. The extended clip doubles as a refresher for old fans and introduction to uninitiated viewers who didn't grow up with David Duchovny's Fox Mulder and Gillian Anderson's Dana Scully. For viewers who don't have time to marathon-watch The X-Files' nine seasons on Netflix, the "Re-Opened" featurette is mandatory viewing.

Like the original X-Files, the miniseries' arc will feature a combo of "Mythology" episodes – Mulder and Scully's series-long search for proof of extraterrestrial life – and standalone "Monster of the Week" episodes, where the agents are roped into a bizarre investigation outside their UFO pursuits. This time around, the two types of episodes will bleed into one another (as opposed to the original series, which kept the storylines and its consequences separate). "Even in the standalone episode, there's some story to advance," Duchovny says. "It's not just about the case."

At the heart of the six-episode miniseries is the continuing story of Mulder and Scully. "We've always tried to have a human element. It was always tied to how it affected Mulder and Scully as human beings, and same here," writer Darin Morgan, who penned some of The X-Files most beloved and offbeat episodes, says in the preview. "They're going through all these weird stories but the throughlines is them confronting their age and confronting their life choices."

The X-Files' miniseries premieres January 24th. In addition to bringing back the majority of the main cast – even supposedly deceased characters like the Smoking Man – creator Chris Carter and the series' main stable of writers returned for the new episodes."

Source: RollingStone

THE X-FILES | Re-Opened

Quote The truth is out there… and we’ve got the inside story on the thrilling return of The X-Files. Go behind the scenes with Chris Carter, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson and all the key players as they reveal secrets from the set and take you on the epic journey of bringing this classic series back to Fox.
    Published on Dec 28, 2015

4. Link to Post #43
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Yup, it looks like Smoking Man is alive. Interesting to note that many of the X-Files stories were based on actual FBI cases...

Can't wait to see the new mini-series

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

yes we all want to believe huh?

edit:

im uploading the old *.avi files of the most essential xfiles episodes onto my cloud. took the list off this site:
    http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Mythology

its only 70mb per episode (back in the day small size was crucial) but its still ok for streaming on your smartphones.
    enjoy:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...nc&usp=sharing
    Last edited by Morbid; 28th December 2015 at 21:23.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2015), giovonni (29th December 2015), naochan (15th January 2016), Richard S. (29th December 2015), Shannon (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015), vmk22 (28th December 2015), WhiteFeather (29th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

AWEsome!!!! I seem to recall a poster that also said "The Truth is out there" on the wall in the show?....
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2015), giovonni (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015), vmk22 (28th December 2015), WhiteFeather (29th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #46
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I do not agree with the concepts in the X-Files, but nonetheless, have enjoyed the series. Looking forward to the new series.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2015), giovonni (29th December 2015), Shannon (29th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Finally it starts January 25-26 with 2 days run.
    Love and Hope

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bob (13th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: X-Files to return ? Yes

A Heads Up ...

14. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yummy...can't wait!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2015), giovonni (29th December 2015)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I can remember , and I mentioned this on a thread recently , I thought disclosure
    was possibly being set up in the 1990's for possible exposure as the second
    millennium grew near. That was not to be and the reasons for me 'pre internet '
    was based on the amount of Science fiction and mainstream documentaries at that
    time and the X - files was definitelypart of that , even though many of the episodes
    came into the realm ofthe supernatural rather the ET disclosure , though the basic
    thread going thru the show , was Mulders search for his sister abducted by ET's.

Since then I have access to the internet and watched all the Camelot/Avalon
    witness's and many others and I'm more sure than ever that we are not alone and
    are being , and have been visited for eons. Most people are aware of this
    phenomenon and I doubt would be shocked at disclosure as was portrayed in the
    recent TV adaptation of Arthur C Clarks , Childhoods end. Back in the 90's space
    was opening up with Hubble and the first Exo planets were discovered , confirming
    that other universes did have planets orbiting them , this opened up the real
    chance that we are being visited by off worlders.

I have thought recently that we were again possibly being readied for disclosure
    and the younger generation brought up on computer games and gadgets would
    be very open and some religious leaders would welcome ' our space bros & sisters'.
    The Vatican and the UN have openly discussed it and the Catholic church have
    large telescopes observing the cosmos and the UN even have or a had an
    ambassador in case they turn up in NY at the HQ building , if I recall...LOL

================================================

Hubble workers continued to tweak the telescope during the delay, improving
    the solar batteries and upgrading other systems. On April 24, 1990, Hubble
    finally launched into orbit aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Space_Telescope

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first confirmed detection of exoplanets was announced in 1992, with two
    planets found orbiting a pulsar. The first confirmation of an exoplanet orbiting
    a main-sequence star was made in 1995, when a giant planet was found in a
    four-day orbit around the nearby star 51 Pegasi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discoveries_of_exoplanets

================================================

Jan. 6, 2015
    15-004

NASA’s Kepler Marks 1,000th Exoplanet Discovery, Uncovers More Small Worlds in Habitable Zones

https://www.nasa.gov/press/2015/janu...mall-worlds-in

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/sc...net-02387.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discoveries_of_exoplanets

===================================================

' False Flag ' Alien invasion....

Published on 29 Sep 2015

In 2016 FOX presents the next mind-bending chapter of, THE X-FILES, with a six-
    episode event series from creator/executive producer Chris Carter. David Duchovny
    and Gillian Anderson return as Mulder and Scully in, THE X-FILES!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th December 2015 at 13:14.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2015), giovonni (29th December 2015), Krist (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Nothing to say really except can't wait.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bob (30th December 2015), Rha S ananda (29th December 2015)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

The X files tv show. That's our disclosure.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2015), Cidersomerset (29th December 2015), giovonni (29th December 2015), najara12000 (11th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Did you know that the amazing Dr Richard Alan Miller wrote some episodes of the X-Files and actually worked under/for the real Smoking man!
    He also gave advanced training and turned Navy SEALS Into Supersoldiers!

http://richardalanmiller.com/

He has Eindetic memory and calls himself an 'Idiot savant' I.E he is a functioning savant!
    Quote Eidetic memory is the ability to recall visual information, such as pages from books, magazines, and license plate numbers, in great detail after only brief exposure to it. It is found in early childhood (between 2 percent and 10 percent of that age group) and is unconnected with the person's intelligence level. Like other memories, they are often subject to unintended alterations usually because of outside influences (such as the way an adult may present a query about a memory). If the ability is not nurtured it usually begins to fade after the age of 6, perhaps as growing verbal skills alter the memory process
    Sauce:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidetic_memory
    He never grow out of it but actually developed it!

He actually says 'If you wan't to know whats happening and what the future is going to be, watch 'Hollywood' I.E the films and T.V shows.

So where is the real Mulder! I think we need him now ha!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 29th December 2015 at 15:59.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2015), CD7 (1st January 2016), Cidersomerset (29th December 2015), giovonni (29th December 2015), KiwiElf (11th January 2016)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

As usual most of the truth with a lying trick becouse the truth is within, not out there. I will enjoy the series like i did before, but now with a great background experience myself.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th December 2015), giovonni (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

On it for the Netflix binge right now. Later gators.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

betoobig (30th December 2015), giovonni (30th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2015)

28. Link to Post #56
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Disclosure will not happen in my lifetime im 42 ....but the information is there if you want it ...THANK YOU Giovonni for posting -

I watched every single episode of the X files ... i had the x files hats , the gloves , the posters obviously of Gillian Anderson

bordering on the obsessive some might say i eventually broke that addiction .... Can't wait to be HOOKED AGAIN LOL

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

betoobig (30th December 2015), Debra (30th December 2015), giovonni (30th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2015)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)

Nothing to say really except can't wait.

Looking your avatar name anagram, one can think, there is a conflict of interest with x-files.
    Love and Hope

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

KiwiElf (30th December 2015), muxfolder (30th December 2015)

32. Link to Post #58
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Wouldn't it be cool if Chris Carter or cast members were here on Avalon (and for all I know... they could be )

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Wouldn't it be cool if Chris Carter or cast members were here on Avalon (and for all I know... they could be )
    I've always suspected that at least his research team might be looking for ideas here.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

KiwiElf (30th December 2015)

35. Link to Post #60
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

When i heard that they were looking to restart it again. To me it was like i never thought it would happen. It really was wonderful news. Timely also.

It really triggered me to revisit this series. I realised i hadn't seen it since it was aired here in Oz in the 1990s and beyond until it finished. I also realised until i had seen it how much i had missed. I still haven't finished. But, for me in seeing this again i was also so grateful for the total lack of drama. Drama based on the pretty consistent pattern of character behaviour involving the total inability to control their emotions and do stupid things based on lack of control (in many TV series of recent times). There is definitely passion with the characters and things are on the line a fair bit. But, nothing mindless.

In that revisit i mentioned still ongoing. I came across the Episode in the 7th series when Moulder finds his sister. It was one of the most moving things i have seen in a long long time. I had missed it all those years ago. It did have a profound impact when i watched recently though:

The truth out there for me is that there are so many spiritual brothers and sisters from other mother's who feel the same about this precious jewel we all find ourselves caretakers of. Who have chosen on the soul level to be here now for this precious time.

Goodluck everyone. 2016 will be our year
    Last edited by Alpha141; 30th December 2015 at 13:35.
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

KiwiElf (30th December 2015), muxfolder (30th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast